Phoenix Job Description Sample
Kronos WFC / Workforce Central Implementation Consultant
Location: U.S. & Canada, Virtual, Remote - No relocation required
Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus dependent upon qualifications and experience
Travel: up to 25%
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM) and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the Workforce Ready Time and Labor software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end users
- Transition of customers to customer support
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
We’re currently looking for a full time Account Director with 7-9 years of digital marketing experience in our Tempe office. This is a strategic role in account management that will primarily involve building client relationships, driving account strategy & planning, digital marketing strategy, and team leadership and development.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of online marketing and should be able to show a track record of successful account management, revenue generation, and strategic leadership. This is not a sales role.
- Work with account teams to create and implement digital marketing strategies for performance-based agency clients
- Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service
- Manage a team of interactive marketing professionals, create development plans, identify opportunities for growth and track training/development progress
- Help solve complex client management issues
- Identify gaps in account performance and makes recommendations for improvement
- Ensure solution-oriented account management across all account teams through leading and coaching
- Help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward
- Provide oversight on all projects and provides strategic recommendations on timing, resources, and client communications
- Work closely with VP Operations & Strategy and Account Director to help develop new processes to improve agency performance by focusing on performance improvement and utilization
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
- Assistance with research and proposals for new business development as necessary
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing related field
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (marketing principles, web development, mobile optimization, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touch points
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
- Direct experience with PPC, SEO, display/programmatic, social media advertising, marketing automation, and email campaign strategy and execution.
- Has a proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
- Solid understanding of UI/UX including, but not limited to best practices, tools, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Office product suite
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
Experienced Pre And Post-Op
Project Manager-Electrical Construction
MaxGen Energy Services (maxgen.com) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
This position will be a remote position covering Colorado and Arizona projects. Some travel between these two places will be necessary, but this is a remote position so can do the job from home and project sites. The person just needs to live in either CO or AZ.
The project Manager will play a key role on our construction team. They will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling projects and resources to ensure that projects stay on schedule. This individual will help to coordinate all aspects of the project, to ensure they are completed as quickly and as safely possible. The ideal candidate will be very detailed, organized, able to manage time and priorities.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
• Coordinate multiple teams of installers and create project schedules.
• Project estimation.
• Communicate effectively w/ client, crews, team members and management.
• Utilize project management spreadsheets and software.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Organize and maintain project documents.
• Submit project related reports (as required).
• Attend meetings with management and internal teams.
• Scan related documents into electronic folders.
• Create and update project schedules and submit to clients for the purpose of professional
• Procure and schedule equipment
• Vendor management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a professional environment, working both with internal and external customers
• Intermediate to Advanced computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Professional, dependable, customer service oriented.
• Ability to multi-task in in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
• Organized - prioritizes work activities and time efficiently.
• Detail oriented - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to ensure work quality.
• Strong initiative and ability to problem solve.
• Experience scheduling construction projects.
• Associates Degree
• Very limited travel required
• Normal Office Environment,
• Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
Upon acceptance of offer, candidates must be able to successfully complete background check and Drug Screening, and have the ability to maintain continuous coverage on company auto insurance plan• Frequently communicates with employees and customers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Contact Center Supervisor
Frozen Food Lead
Accounts Payable Specialist
Bakery/Coffee Juice Bar Team Member - Part Time (Paradise Valley)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!