Phoenix Job Description Sample
Arizona State Hospital Security Officer 1
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Arizona State Hospital
- 501 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008
"Promoting Health and Wellness for all Arizonans" is the motto of the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS). ADHS promotes and protects the health of Arizona's children and adults and sets the standard for personal and community health through direct care, science, public policy and leadership. ADHS is an award winning, nationally recognized health department and is one of the largest departments in Arizona State Government with a budget of approximately $500 million dollars and a workforce of approximately 1550 employees.
Visit our website at http://www.azdhs.gov
Arizona State Hospital Security Officer I
Arizona State Hospital
- 501 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008
The Arizona State Hospital (ASH) is located on a 93 acre campus at 24th Street and Van Buren, in Phoenix, Arizona. ASH provides long-term inpatient psychiatric care to Arizonans with mental illnesses who are under court order for treatment.
ASH protects the rights and privileges of each patient, including the patients' rights to confidentiality and privacy. Treatment at ASH is considered "the highest and most restrictive" level of care in the state. Patients are admitted as a result of an inability to be treated in a community facility or due to their legal status.
Hospital personnel provide state-of-the-art inpatient psychiatric care and are committed to treating patients and personnel with dignity and respect. Interdisciplinary care is delivered in collaboration with the patient, family, legal representatives and community providers with a focus on recovery and community reintegration.
The Security Officer I position will provide daily rounds, including egress/ingress control of Civil Hospital, Forensic Hospital and the Arizona Community Protection & Treatment Center, as well as the rest of the campus, while providing a physically safe and secure environment. The individual in this role responds to, and participates in, various codes, drills and other emergencies, building/mall safety inspections and customer service, as circumstances dictate. This position will normally be assigned to a post or as a campus interior rover.
The Security Officer 1 assists in patient interventions in any way possible to show support to staff. This role problem-solves, and assists in resolving patient conflict as appropriate.
The individual in this role encourages proper Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) methods to unit staff as well as provides timely information and feedback to on-duty Hospital Security Supervisor, and others as/if necessary. The Security Officer 1 may be involved with vehicle and radio maintenance, safety inspections and related documentation. This position offers weekend differential, and shift differential along with a comprehensive benefit package.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace culture of public service.
− Receiving, transmitting, and carrying out written or verbal directives
− Effective verbal de-escalation techniques and language
− Evacuation procedures including the use of fire extinguishers and their operation
− Proper investigation and report writing
− Monitoring and operating electronic cameras or other safety related equipment such as using radio communication equipment, telephones, and emergency numbers
− Respond to Hospital related codes and able to provide verbal and/or physical intervention in critical patient interactions
− Maintain interpersonal relationships with patients/residents, staff, and other law enforcement personnel and visitors
− Interpret and apply policies and procedures
− Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
− Perform physical duties such as lifting and carrying
− Support a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of public employment, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination
− Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
− Requires a valid Arizona Driver's license and the ability to drive as a rover
− A State Hospital employee must be able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1758.07.
– The preferred candidate will possess at least two years of progressive responsibility in a security and/or behavioral health setting, preferably in a mental health care facility or in hospital/institutional security, or law enforcement work experience
The State of Arizona provides an excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
− Affordable medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance plans
− Top-ranked retirement and long-term disability plans
− Accrued vacation pay and sick days
− 10 paid holidays per year
− Deferred compensation plan
− Credit union membership
− Wellness plans
Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver's license checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any driver training (See Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12).
− Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
− All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
− Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Having trouble applying for this position?
Email [email protected] or call 602-542-4700 for assistance.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
About the Shift Leader:
Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience – AKA - being a Bright Spot!
What we are looking for:
Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That's very important to us!
A high school diploma or GED is preferred
At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Address: | 2825 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 151 , Scottsdale, Arizona 85257 |
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
PART-TIME RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
FINE TAILORED CAREERS
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Men's Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Support our brand commitments by partnering with the store-management team and sales consultants to create unique product presentations and deliver operational excellence.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
Promote and ensure the smooth operation of our tuxedo-rental services through exceptional and personal customer service, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated expertise in all areas of the business.
Learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge, including sizing, style, and accessory options
Assist in the tailor shop as directed by management
Assist with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests, and sales
Properly measure customers and assist in style selection
Meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
Market the store tuxedo-rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
WHAT IT TAKES
The friendly, service-oriented retail sales associate we seek should have these qualifications:
The ability to thrive within a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
The ability to distinguish various fabric patterns and colors
A professional, well-groomed appearance
Customer service experience preferred
WHY WORK WITH US
We use our personalities to uncover our customers' personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-like atmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Men's Wearhouse offers everything you need to complement your ideal lifestyle. You'll enjoy the competitive pay (hourly pay rate) you would expect of an industry leader, as well as a broad range of benefits to support your total well-being, from health to wealth. See the complete list on our career site.
ABOUT TAILORED BRANDS
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.
APPLY NOW AND TRY US ON
Does Men's Wearhouse feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Tech - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Crew Team Member
McDonald's Works for Me. I'm going places.
I want to have fun, I like to be challenged, and I need a schedule that works for me. The Job for Me – Get a job that fits your life, inspires your best, and moves you forward. Choose your hours.
Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself. The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, learning new skills, serving delicious food and creating feel-good moments with our guests.
Does this sound like you? You'll fit right in. The Place for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible.
Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, high school completion programs, English language courses and valuable job skills. We are committed to being America's best first job. Let's talk. Make your move.
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place.
Team member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever. You'll find out that a McDonald's job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Team get to do' • Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience • Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals • Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food • Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun • Keep the restaurant looking fantastic All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Team Member at corporate owned and operated McDonald's restaurant.
A job as a Team Member at a McDonald's Corporate owned restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include: • Competitive pay • Medical, dental and vision coverage • 401k with matching contributions • Paid time off equal to 2% of gross earnings • Unpaid Leaves of Absence • Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language • Discount programs • Free meals / meal discounts This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Produce Clerk (Los Angeles)- Text To Apply
APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Does collaborating with a team to deliver the finest produce presentation sound exciting? Does working in the most popular department sound like a challenge you want to take on? Does teaching and showing customers every day the benefits of fresh produce sound fascinating? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Produce Clerk!
Overview of Responsibilities
As a Produce Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market – you will be living our name on a daily basis! All of our produce is farm fresh, and must be handled, prepared and merchandised properly to deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction in our store. A Produce Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation. You can expect to stock the Produce department; which includes presentation of product, facing, filling, and organization of all product items as set by the Produce Department schematics and ensuring tag and pricing accuracy. As a Produce Clerk at Sprouts, you are also responsible for the proper stocking and rotation of merchandise in the Produce Department, including trimming, watering, and merchandising of products to ensure fresh, high quality offerings. A Produce Clerk ensures proper inventory control to maximize product freshness and availability, and answers questions from customers in a friendly and helpful manner. If you're someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you!
To be a Produce Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
Be at least 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma or equivalent and have a basic knowledge of math, weights, and measures.
Be dependable and reliable
Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes including nights, weekends and holidays
Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
Adhere to all safety, health, weights, and measures regulations; must achieve and maintain a Food Handlers permit
Requires standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4" to 72", for a distance up 3 feet for between 10-50 hours without mechanical assistance.
Walking a total up to 5 miles in an 8 hour shift should be expected.
Be able to perform other duties as needed.
BenefitsIn addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
Opportunities for career growth
15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
Minimum essential coverage medical plans
Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
Competitive vacation and sick time programs Why SproutsGrow with us! If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Engineering Operations Coordinator
JOB TITLE: ENGINEERING OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: CFO/COO
Real Time Consulting is looking for an Engineering Operations Coordinator for our North Phoenix Corporate Office. This role will support Engineering Operations (EOS), sales, recruiting and administrative teams. Responsibilities will include reporting activities, deadline coordination, tracking and planning of goals and initiatives along with general administration support.
This role is an essential member of the operations team! This role is the center coordinator between multiple departments, consolidator of data and executor of various essential actions/tasks/projects.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to use their high capability of organization and coordination to support the teams. Great opportunity to expand professional experience in multiple specialties.
- Engineering Operations Services Coordination
- Create and maintain engineering, sales and business operations reports
- Track the Operations Purchase Order life cycle to assure all steps are completed within guidelines
- Collect and track weekly Engineering timesheets & Work product progress reports
- Maintain time off tracking system
- Prepare Engineering on/off boarding documentation for project work
- Summarize deliverables to meeting attendees, follow-up to ensure completion
- Maintain business contract document logs
- Maintain client ID registrations
- Client satisfaction survey initiation and tracking
- Review work processes to ensure compliance with business standards and to identify work improvements
- Work with others to develop improvements to create timely and efficient workflow and reporting for the department
- Sales Coordination:
- Maintain sales activity metrics tracking system (CRM) and update as needed
- Inputting and oversight of client information within current CRM database
- Summarize deliverables to meeting attendees, follow-up to ensure completion
- Research local networking events
- Maintain web portal registrations
- Support sales with Proposal writing process
- Market Research; Researching client prospect background and identifying and qualifying leads
- Prepare documentation and marketing/promotional materials for client meetings
- Review work processes to ensure compliance with business standards and to identify work improvements
- Recruiting Coordination:
- Maintain recruiting goal and actual activity reporting
- Provide Engineering candidate information to hiring mangers
- Support staffing model planning and execution stages
- Schedule Engineering candidate pre-screens and interviews
- Manage job portal listings within Talent Management Database and job posting portals (CareerBuilder, LinkedIn)
- Coordinate and create Engineering job descriptions
- Maintain current Engineering candidate communications
- Business Administration (minimal):
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Create and maintain organizational charts
- Assist in organizing company events and preparation for client visits
- Other EOS, Sales, Recruiting and Administrative support as needed and assigned
- 5 Years of Office or Sales Administration experience
- Experience with using a CRM System (for Sales)
- Recruiting Coordinator experience a PLUS
- Associates degree a PLUS (in Business, Engineering, HR or related fields)
- Intermediate level of MS Office products (Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Advanced level of Excel a PLUS (if not advanced must be able to advance quickly)
- Extremely well organized
- Highly collaborative self-starter, well organized and flexible
- High attention to detail, resourceful, accurate and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments and gather information for consolidation and reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent follow-through and initiative taker.
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Dayforce HCM Payroll Consultant
Sability is hiring an experienced HCM Consultant. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients during their implementation of Dayforce HCM Software solutions and providing post implementation support or enhancements.
- 2+ years Human Capital Management (HCM) consulting experience
- Strong analysis and consulting skills
- Experience managing multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the broad range of HCM Payroll concepts is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or technical degree (computer science, engineering, business)
- Dayforce knowledge preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Senior Devops Consultant (Az)
Contino is one of the fastest growing DevOps and cloud consultancies in the world right now and we are continuing to scale at pace. We have been successfully helping clients now for around 4 years and scaled from our office in London to multiple locations in NYC, Atlanta, Melbourne and Sydney. We deploy teams on client sites to help change mindsets and approaches to enable a DevOps culture through influencing and pairing with client teams! We also help upskill the end client with the technologies we use.
- With our established premier partnerships with AWS and Hashicorp we are currently collaborating on many engagements in NY, NJ, ATL, TX, and AZ.
- At the moment we are pretty agnostic on various projects but regularly use technologies within the container space (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift), Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt), Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google), Linux, Windows and all of the Hashicorp stack.
- If you are motivated by looking at a challenged engineering culture and inspired to roll up your sleeves and have your fingerprints all over the improvement journey to make that team fall back in love with software delivery, this is the role for you!
- 5+ years of experience working within Cloud Security environments, compliance as code, and understanding of software/application development.
- Experienced in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers and multi-cloud.
- Expertise in cloud platforms (GCP preferred).
- Experience with Docker containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, OpenShift etc.)
- Skilled in network architecture, network security, and TCP/IP.
- Evaluate security architecture framework and lead the technical design and deployment of projects.
- Passionate about technology advisory standards, security frameworks, and standards specifications around governance, risk, and compliance
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt) and infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef Provisioning).
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and/or leading a team and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of Agile methods and DevOps philosophy.
- Experience in Agile environments, software development, and testing.
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle.
- Experience embedding security controls into software delivery lifecycles and technology delivery value streams.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: ISACA, CORBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 270017
- Experience with one or more of the following: NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-144, CSA CCM, CSA CCSK
- Expertise in one or more of the following: PCI-DSS, SSAE 16 SOC 2, GDPR
- Nice to have one or more certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CRISC, CGEIT, CCSK
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment at different client sites.
- Consulting experience highly preferred.
- Owns the management and updates of the delivery plan
- Leads forecasting for engagement
- Participates in interviews and bringing exceptional talent on-board
- Submits time & expenses on time
- Provides consistent and timely performance feedback
- Manages Delivery Team
- Advocates and supports Contino culture
- Actively develops appropriate client level relationships
- Supports sales by providing Subject Matter Expertise and participating in sales processes
- Actively participates and provides QA for proposals and SoWs
- Identifies opportunities within existing account for extension or expansion
- Contributes assets/content to Contino knowledgebase
- Contributes to thought leadership within practices
Please be advised this role will involve travel.
Because you thrive in a hyper-growth company and view the challenge of building as an opportunity for tremendous professional development and learning. You love exposure to the latest Cloud and application development technologies to create solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate. You want the ability to think and act entrepreneurially; to see the results of your work having immediate impact on the business. You enjoy surrounding yourself with passionate, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most importantly, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
And let’s be honest, you also want a Competitive Salary, 100% Company-paid Health Benefits, the ability to save into a 401(k), ample Time Off, and company-sponsored professional training.
Advance Practice Nurse
Phoenix, AZ Exit Disclaimer: You Are Leaving www.ihs.gov
Salary Range: $108,148 to $140,591 / Per Year Open Period: 10/23/2018 to 10/22/2019
To qualify for this position, your resume must state sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are applying.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer and part time experience. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. For positions requiring positive education requirements, or if you are using education to meet all or part of the qualification requirements, you MUST submit a copy of your transcripts or an itemized list of college courses which includes equivalent information from the transcript (course title, semester/quarter hours, and grade/degree earned) in your resume.
BASIC REQUIREMENT(S): Education A graduate or higher level degree, bachelor's degree, associate degree, or diploma from an accredited professional nursing educational program is required. This education must have been accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education at the time the degree was obtained.
Degree from Foreign Nursing School: Official certification from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools is required for individuals who graduated from foreign nursing schools. Advanced Practice Nurse Positions:
For Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) positions, applicants must possess a graduate or higher level degree in nursing from an accredited educational program in the area of expertise or specialty indicated by the position. Licensure For all grade levels and positions, applicants must have passed the National Council Licensure Examination. In addition, they must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a professional nurse from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
Additional License Requirements for Advanced Practice Nurse Positions: Applicants for Advanced Practice Nurse positions must be licensed or registered by a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States in the clinical specialty required by the position. Experience The work experience must have equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. For the GS-13 (or equivalent) Grade Level In addition to the mandatory license and education described above under Basic Requirements applicants must have at least one or more full years of professional nursing experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!