San Diego Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Microbiome NGS R&D Scientist
Our client, a biotech/software startup in San Diego CA, is looking for talented Microbiome NGS R&D Scientist
Permanent positions with full benefits package, competitive compensation DOE
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Microbiome NGS (Next Generation Sequence) R&D Scientist
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with extensive Microbiome Next Generation Sequencing experience. A deep understanding of Microbiome biology and its medical implications, as well as experience with both 16S rRNA and Metagenomic NGS is preferred. Emphasis on oral or skin Microbiome is preferred but not required. Experience with NGS-based clinical assay development and validations in a CLIA/CAP lab environment are desirable but not required. The ability to work with large data sets and a familiarity with NGS-related automation are highly desirable. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work a multifunctional matrix environment are essential for the success of this candidate.
- Education Requirement:MS with 3 years’ experience or PhD
- Prior work with human microbiome
- Technical expertise in molecular biology, microbiology, and microbial physiology
- Deep understanding of Microbiome biology and medical implications is preferred
- Experience with 16S rRNA and Metagenomic shotgun sequencing and data analysis is preferred
- Expertise in either oral or skin Microbiome biology is preferred but not required.
- Experience with NGS-based clinical assay development and validations in a CLIA/CAP lab environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets
- Experience with NGS and molecular assay automation is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multifunctional team environment
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
As/400 Cobol Developer
San Diego, CA
12 MONTHS PLUS
Description: seeking candidates for an AS/400 COBOL Production Support position in San Diego, CA on a long term (12 months plus) assignment. The position will provide production support, maintenance, and minimal software enhancements for the County of San Diego (CoSD) Finance & General Government Group (FG3) AS/400 IBM iSeries environment.
Analyze application software requirements and issues.
Document application software changes and submit them through proper change control review and approval.
Perform mainframe environment operational support and problem remediation activities.
Develop, modify and test application software to correct issues and provide requested functionality.
Adherence to all software management procedures and policies Special
Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, on occasion, as required, to lead the resolution of IT issues and coordinate the deployment of IT changes.
Must be able to travel locally to client sites as required.
Bachelors degree in IS or CS, or Bachelors degree in a technical field with strong coursework in IS or CS.
10 years of experience in AS/400 iSeries software development and support including programming in COBOL.
Microsoft Office applications
Client relationship management skills.
Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
Prior experience working with state and local government software applications is desired.
916-646-2080 ext 219
Mobile Test Engineer (Korean Bilingual Preferred)
• Manage the development and implementation process of LGE products
• Develop well defined milestones and success criteria for on-time delivery
• Communicate and collaborate with partners, 3 rd party companies, and internal departments such as Product Planning, R&D, and Quality in different time zones
• Create the documents / process by gathering technical requirements and develop standardization
• Verify design during the development cycle, and follow up after releases with source / data analysis
• Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree/experience
• 2 years of relevant work experience / school projects, including experience with device hardware or OS/embedded software development and testing
• 2 years of experience coding in Java, C or C++
• Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills • High tolerance dealing with ambiguous and complex topics Preferred Qualification
• MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Deep understanding of Android framework
• Proficient in developing software for mobile devices
• Experience working with external partners and managing cross-functional programs.
Customer Insight SR Manager
- Lead the continual development, prioritization, tracking, and implementation of CX goals and strategy
- Lead a team through the GCS matrix responsible for monitoring, reporting out, and influencing improvement of customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics
- Partner closely with teams throughout the organization to build a culture of data-driven insights into customer base and to ensure that the customer’s voice and feedback is central to decision making and communications
- Manage data analysis and interpretation, including customer analysis/modeling for product and service use, satisfaction, adoption, and risk of defection, and communicate insights and recommendations tailored to the needs of different stakeholders to drive action
- Lead the MMS Net Promoter Score (NPS) program, analyze feedback and share insights and recommendations with business unit executives and other leaders
- Apply data analytics to customer understanding and reporting including the development and improvement of customer personas, journey maps, and infographics
- Work with our VOC platform vendor and consultants to lead the administration of existing surveys as well as design and implement new survey solutions using industry best practices
- Coach and develop team of individual contributors to be data-driven CX advocates
- Develop and implement internal communication and training strategies to create awareness and engagement of CX Initiatives, and partner with Marketing Communications to develop external marketing and collateral related to CX efforts and improvements
- Serve as the MMS Business Unit primary point of contact to the corporate Customer Experience council. As a council member, the Customer Experience Leader’s role will be to foster a spirit of sharing and bring best practices from across the corporate enterprise to MMS/GCS.
- Keep abreast of key industry trends, research and recommend best practices, KPIs and benchmarks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field of study; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in customer experience and voice of customer program management and/or customer service management, including 3+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to establish strategy and drive execution with tangible results.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with ability to distill large data sets into meaningful insights and takeaways
- Excellent communication skills and good data story teller
- Demonstrated ability to drive change management and work successfully in a highly cross-functional, matrix organization
- Highly developed ‘influencing without authority’ skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimal travel domestically and internationally as needed
Wind Project Developer
The Project Developer will uncover utility-scale brownfield wind projects and guide them through the origination, development, engineering, construction, and operating process.
In some cases, the developer may aid in the sale of projects or partner on the operating assets. Coordinate acquisition efforts, review and manage land control agreements, surveys, title research and commitments. Assist with project entitlement processes, community outreach, and tax abatement efforts and review appropriate zoning codes in particular as they relate to wind projects.
Organize and maintain ongoing reports and schedules; track contractual milestones and deliverables. Assist with federal, state, and regional permitting of wind farms including documentation, meeting participation, coordinate with project managers and key stakeholders. Conduct land, market, regulatory, and related project research.
Review and critique critical project contracts and agreements such as PPA’s, GIA’s, Turbine Supply Agreements, and EPC contracts. Coordinate and provide input to project interconnect requests, studies for securing project transmission. Coordinate and provide input to project environmental and cultural resource studies.
Ensure compliance with the company’s internal procedures, including safety, quality and environment on each project. Prepare cost estimates based on layouts and preliminary plans and assist the team in all items necessary to provide a complete bid in response to a RFP. Prepare preliminary master development and construction schedule outlining the critical path of project from design through commissioning.
Evaluate the existing site conditions, coordinate necessary site investigations and studies.
BS/BA degree required, advanced degree in engineering preferred.
5-10 years of utility-scale power generation project development experience
Knowledge of general wind farm planning and construction requirements
Familiarity with utility tariffs, interconnection and transmission requirements
Familiarity with project economics and financial analysis
Experience with leases, easements, title reports and surveying practices
Proven self-directed success and ability to work together with others to achieve success
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Ability to travel up to 25-35% of time
Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office and MS Project
Some exposure to Google Earth Pro and GIS applications
Network Engineer - DNS
San Diego, CA
--DNS Anycast knowledge & experience, including design, implementation, and support in brownfield environment is a must
--Experienced in the proper design and implementation of global DNS
-- Knowledge on DNS BIND
--Microsoft DNS & AD Integrated DNS
--Working experience with Men & Mice IPAM
--Linux and Windows systems knowledge, administration experience
--Experience with Python, Powershell, Ruby (Chef) or Perl scripting languages. Chef is preferred
--Working knowledge of F5 load balancer (LTM/GTM) helpful
--General system, network & DNS troubleshooting skills
--Able to work collaboratively with other teams such as LAN, WAN, firewall, Active Directory, Hosting etc
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative (Specialty Pharmacy - Hemophilia)
- Perform sales related activities on company’s specialist pharmacy programs for designated providers within an assigned area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with designated providers within assigned area utilizing current network for additional accounts.
- Educate the providers on the benefits of specialty pharmacy using company materials.
- Provide follow-up regarding all activities tied to the patients’ referral.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of retail sales, health care office or administrative experience required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales desired, experience with Hemophilia programs a plus
Agent Associate Assistant
The appropriate candidate(s) will be able to work a combined total of 40 to 50 hours per week, by providing support to successful sales agents and or teams.
Valid California BRE license, flexible person with great communication skills
English first language with 2nd language skills a plus.
Must have reliable transportation and a valid California driver's license.
Experience with Zipforms, DocuSign, MLS and other agent software and support are required.
As an Agent Associate Assistant, you will be required to assist sales agents as needed. Your specific duties will include drafting client related communication and sales contract documents under the direction of broker and sales agent. Ability to work both in the office and outside the office as required.
As an Agent Associate Assistant, you must at all times deliver an exceptional customer service attitude, be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-oriented environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills. Specific qualifications for the position include:
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2-year experience in residential real estate purchase and sales, sale, refinance or loan processing, or escrows office experience.
Experience managing high volume sales is a must
Familiarity with paperless software
Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
Ability to function effectively as part of a team
Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar
Ability to be bonded
Systems Engineer – Signal Processing
Active or Recent Top Secret Security Clearance Required
Compensation Dependent on Experience and Education
TRABUS is seeking a highly-qualified candidate to join a dynamic and fast-paced research team exploring novel digital signal processing techniques and algorithm development. The position provides an opportunity to develop cutting-edge technologies that solve some of our nation's most critical national security challenges. The candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of SDR based software to solve very challenging communications problems. The candidate will be independent, able to adapt to a changing project landscape, and capable of applying theory in a practical setting.
· Develop demodulation and detection algorithms for detection, classification, and characterization of target signals, including Interference cancellation, equalization, cyclo-stationary techniques, cellular communications systems, modern modulation schemes, coding theory and techniques, geo-location concepts and techniques
· Develop proof-of-concept implementations for signal processing and communications projects
· Develop algorithms and statistical methods for analysis of a wide variety of data sources
· Develop advanced tracking and acquisition algorithms for field-acquired signal datasets
· Assist in the definition and execution of data acquisition field tests
· B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
· At least 5 years signal analysis and modern communications signals (e.g. spread spectrum) experience
· Strong understanding of digital signal processing and experience with modulation techniques (CDMA, SOQPSK, PCM/FM, OFDM, etc.), signal acquisition, demodulation, filtering and signal analysis.
· Demonstrated experience in signal analysis software development with expertise with several of the following software tools: C++, MATLAB, Python, GNU Radio, REDHAWK, X-Midas.
· Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, MATLAB, Python, or similar high-level language on Windows and/or Unix/Linux.
· US citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required
· M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, computer engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!