San Diego Job Description Sample
B2B Territory Manager Remote
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and San Diego is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
Location: San Diego, CA 92161
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
4 Month Contract
Our client and its researchers are addressing the unique health concerns experienced by our fine men and women who voluntarily risk their lives to serve our country and to defend our values. They are seeking an HR Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the Human Resources Department, as well as tasks for specific functions within the department such as payroll and benefits.
- Assists with Recruitment activities such as posting jobs, screening applicants, coordinating interviews and new hire paperwork.
- Assists with payroll related duties, such as timesheet review and payroll entries as needed.
- Assists with benefits administration and benefits reconciliation.
- Assists with the processing of personnel agreement paperwork.
- Provides and collects forms, and may record data related to employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Assists employees with documents and processes related to company employment and VA appointments.
- Compiles and enters data pertaining to employees and prepares reports.
- Utilizes various mechanisms and databases to track the progress of tasks required of employees, including those related to new hire paperwork, appointments, performance reviews, annual competencies, mandatory training, etc.
- Creates and maintains personnel and benefits files and packets.
- Maintains and prepares ordering of office supplies.
- Assists with HR projects.
- May perform other duties as required.
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience in an HR department or team
- Experience posting jobs, screening candidates
- Onboarding and data entry experience
- Familiarity with an HRIS system; technology/system savvy
- MS Excel proficiency - some benefits reconciliation and payroll related reporting may be required
- Ability to follow directions, and also ask for clarification when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills; ability to see the impact your role has on the department and company as a whole
Marketing Associate Full Time
As the Marketing Associate you will oversee local marketing strategies focusing on all outlets to achieve revenue goals and drive awareness of our client's campaigns. Our company is looking for someone who thrives in a leadership role and naturally guides with charisma in a team setting.
You’ll manage community networks and engagement-driving client product production including promotional marketing campaigns, reputation management, and community outreach. You will assist the Director of Marketing with their efforts in team development and campaign performance.
- Establishes quarterly local marketing strategies for each outlet in support of Director of Marketing’s annual marketing strategies.
- Supervises the functioning of all marketing activities, promotions and partnerships from ideation to execution.
- Serve as on-site marketing representative and promotions and share these experiences on all relevant social channels through Instagram stories.
- Communicates all promotions in a timely and professional manner to both the Director of Marketing and outlet managers by establishing weekly meetings and is responsible for their recording and distribution.
- Conducts, compiles and analyzes market research and reports results monthly to the Director of Marketing. Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall marketing strategy month by month.
- Understand our brand, products and customers to ensure content meets the marketing strategy and reflects the brand.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches.
- Bachelor in Marketing & Communications or related field.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency.
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be part of an organization that matters in the footprint of the future.
Our company puts a focus on culture, we have guiding principles in making sure we invest in our people. We want our team to have a voice and a meaningful impact on the company and its direction. We provide an open door policy with our management team to make sure that every individual has weekly goals set for continuous improvement and professional growth.
Sales Executive - Digital Marketing
The company assists small business owners and individual sales agents (nationwide) generate highly-qualified and exclusive leads and sales using our proprietary SaaS lead generation technology.
We also help manage clients’ online marketing strategies and customer engagement.
In this role, you will call leads from our CRM (both cold and warm), with the main focus of introducing them to the company, and driving new “free trial” signups.
You will work with the support team to manage lead lists and assist with re-engaging past customers, along with discovering new ones.
Prior experience selling into these specific business verticals is advantageous, but not required.
This is an immersive position and you will will receive ongoing training on selling our solutions effectively to our target audience.
- Maintaining a current and ongoing understanding of the company's evolving lead generation SaaS technology and marketing solutions
- Driving revenue growth through phone calls, outreach emails, and text message follow ups, with a focus on converting leads into “free trial” signups through our corporate website and your affiliate tracking links
- Nurturing, cold calling, prospecting, pipeline building, and opportunity identification
- Qualifying new leads that convert into quality “free trial” signups that pay their first month of service/hosting, and well beyond
- Cleaning and de-duplicating data in the CRM system; adding call notes, etc.
- Educating prospects on current marketing and lead generation strategies to help them get more customers
- Identify opportunities to upsell new and existing customers into additional products and services
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas in an inside/work-from-home sales position
- Contact center software and CRM experience
- Strong time management skills
- Incredibly positive attitude, great sense of humor, and comfortable working from home
- Comfort contacting hundreds of prospects and customers daily
- Websites and Landing Pages
- Internet Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Mortgage, Real Estate, and/or Insurance-related Marketing Solutions
- Infusionsoft (CRM)
As we are a growing company, you will have opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and move up from within. There is tremendous opportunity to work for a fast-paced and fast growing internet startup.
- Vacation + Holidays
- Fun Team Builders - Quarterly
- Fun, atmosphere.
Mid Level Cybersecurity Engineer
|Title:||Mid level Cybersecurity Engineer|
|Location:||Remote opportunity in San Diego, CA|
Lunarline is looking for a dynamic professional with 8+ years of hands-on cybersecurity compliance experience in performing and/or participating in DoD system Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, assess, and analyze cyber security documentation for client information systems in accordance with FISMA, NIST RMF for Federal Civilian Agencies, RMF for DoD IT, FedRAMP, and departmental standards.
- Perform system/network vulnerability scanning and analysis using both automated tools and manual techniques.
- Assist or lead technical assessments using standard industry tools such as Nessus, ACAS (for DoD), and others.
- Identify and apply vulnerability remediations, fix procedures, and when necessary mitigation techniques.
- Identify and mitigate cyber security risks through formal assessment activities.
- Lead development of detailed reports based on testing and data analysis.
- Participate and lead compliance related discussions (this includes in-depth understanding of applicable compliance frameworks, architectures, and security control requirements (technical and non-technical)
- Work directly with customers to resolve cybersecurity issues and concerns as well as to explain how compliance with various standards and frameworks are achieved.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a project on time and within budget.
- Attend, participate, and lead regular project meetings; communicate and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in performing and/or participating in FISMA based security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities.
- Working-level knowledge of FISMA, NIST/DoD RMF, and NIST SP 800-series publications.
- Must be sufficiently familiar with typical Federal A&A documentation (e.g., System Security Plans (SSPs), System Assessment Plans (SAPs), System Assessment Reports (SARs), Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs), and more) in order to contribute to authorship and/or solely author such documents.
- Experience using testing tools such as Nessus/ACAS, SCC, DISA STIGs / STIG Viewer, Wire Shark, Flying Squirrel, etc.
- Exposure to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and related terminology as it relates to Information Security/Information Assurance.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner or as part of a client delivery team.
- Able to write about and discuss technical security issues in a clear, concise manner.
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and attention to detail skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, remote environment.
- Able to travel at least 25% as required for various client engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The following certifications (more than one is required: CISM, CISSP, or GSLC
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Outside Sales Representative
WHO WE ARE
Terraboost Media, a national advertising company focused on selling wellness sponsorships on gigantic hand sanitizing wipe dispensers that sit at the front door of prominent supermarkets/ retailers in the southern San Diego area where we focus on selling advertising inside major grocery and drug store chains such as Vons, Albertson's and other awesome locations. We have been in business for 13 years and service over 72,000 kiosks nationwide.
NOW HIRING 1 Bilingual selling superstar to support our outstanding growth in the southern San Diego area. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- You will be pitching health care professionals/ urgent care centers, realtors, insurance agents, dentists, and a wide variety of prominent local businesses.
- We will also be providing appointments to ensure you are kept busy generating commissions; however, prospecting on your own is a must.
WHY JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM OF SALES PROFESSIONALS?
- Pay for Performance- Competitive plans based on you the individual; your experience, value, and of course, results.
- Base Salary (Not draw) determined from your past sales experience, industry, and potential.
- Generous commissions on all agreements signed.
- Lucrative bonus program (in addition to base + commission) based on your performance ranging from $1000- $8500 per month.
- Additional monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives and contests.
- Benefits that include health, dental, and paid time off.
*IF YOU JUST MEET YOUR MINIMUM GOALS YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANNUAL COMPENSATION IN THE $75-$80K RANGE- WE DON’T WANT SALES REPS CONTENT WITH AVERAGE- IF YOUR GOAL IS TO MAKE OVER $100K IN YOUR FIRST YEAR AND $150K+ IN YOUR FUTURE YEARS WE WILL HELP YOU GET THERE!
- Training- Exceptional paid sales training along with on-going development.
- Stability and growth- You will be part of a company founded over 13 years ago with plans to continue to grow.
- Advancement- Most of our managers and senior leaders been promoted from within.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect career fit, please apply with your resume today. Also, learn more about us at www.sponsorwellness.com.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successful history with one call close sales, preferably in advertising, where you have a proven your ability setting your own appointments, “fearless” prospecting, and asking for the sale with class and respect.
- Road warrior with a drivers' license, clean driving record, access to reliable automobile transportation/ auto insurance. (You will be required to provide us with a copy of your motor vehicle report prior to interviewing.)
- Bilingual - must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Highly motivated self- starter, independent worker with a strong work ethic.
- “Never met a stranger” personality who can develop working relationships with clients quickly and displays integrity, ethics and honesty in all that you do.
- Desire to grow personally and professionally.
**Please note that if offered a sales position with Terraboost Media, you will be required to undergo our background check process.**
In addition to a generous base salary, there’s a commission program + a highly lucrative monthly performance bonus ranging from $1000-$8500 per month for hitting attainable thresholds. We also provide vacation, health insurance and mileage comp.
On top of all this, we provide some telemarketing support to bolster your sales results & keep you in front of prospects.
Communications Systems Engineer - Senior
Full Time or Part Time Position
Location: San Diego, CA
DoD TS/SCI Clearance DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility (active SCI preferred)
Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) is looking for an experienced Communications Systems Engineer to support the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Program Executive Officer Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program Office (PMW 120). The qualified candidate will support the next generation Information Warfare weapons system that improves automation, operability, and evaluation of signals tasking, collection, processing, dissemination, and exploitation.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
Electrician - Journeyman
Calray Electric, Inc. has an opening for a State of California certified Journeyman Electrician for projects in the Southern California Region. There is an immediate need for journeymen in the San Diego area. Calray Electric, Inc. works in the Southwest region, with a primary focus in San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
This position will be paid at a prevailing wage rate, determined by the Federal Government, when working on site. Benefits include a Pension Plan, Medical and Dental insurance.
Responsibilities include reading blue prints, ordering materials, communicating with management personnel requirements and scheduling issues, and the demolition, installation and troubleshooting of electrical items not limited to: bending pipe and conduit, running wire, installing devices and lighting.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs work required for the construction and installation of electrical systems for commercial and industrial work projects
- Performs work of a skilled variety demanding a high degree of manual and technical competency
- Repairs malfunctions by such methods as replacing burned out elements, fuses, and replacing defective wiring
- Tests electrical equipment, such as, motors, heaters and controls for safety and efficiency using standard test equipment and by observing functions
- Installs fixtures, wiring conduits, motors, and other electrical equipment
- Inspects circuits for specified shielding and grounding
- Install feeders
- Wire and conduit sizing
- Switchgear and device installation and termination
- Underground layout and rough-in
- Motors and controls troubleshooting
- Work responsibly using personal and company supplied tools and equipment
- Performs all job duties following all established safety standards
- Locates and determines electrical malfunctions using test equipment
- Maintains a “can do” attitude that is broadcast to those they influence
- Active State of California Journeyman license.
- OSHA 10 Safety Certification.
- Ability to sustain considerable physical effort at frequent intervals
- Stand, stoop, kneel, bend, and lift/carry up to 50lbs 100 feet
- Ability to climb ladders
- Work in extremes of temperature cold/heat
- Work around dirt, dust and other construction environs
- Use basic hand and power tools as required
- Able to supply their own personal tools per established tool list
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and Foreman in English
- Able to read instructions and follow safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check for access to DoD facilities.
- Must be able to travel.
Area Sales Representative
Are you motivated by the high earning potential of uncapped 100% commission sales? Do you like being out on the open road and not stuck in an office? Are you energized by closing the sale on project that already has interest?
Come join our team of Sales Project Consultants at the leader in do-it-for-me home improvement field!
Why work for us?
- Benefit Options including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Uncapped Commissions
- Additional 5% on self -generated leads
- Paid Training
- Leads Provided Daily
- Annual Trip Incentive and awards for top producers
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule designed for entrepreneurs
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Have what it takes to start your career?
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Passion for building relationships, networking and customer satisfaction
Full benefits: health,dental,vision,401k
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!