San Francisco Job Description Sample
Senior Product Designer
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
Zenreach is looking for a passionate, highly-motivated individual to operate as a player-coach to lead and oversee projects throughout the entire design life cycle. You’ll apply your design/user experience expertise to define design processes, mentor our current team of designers, maintain consistent communication and cross-functional relationships to ensure we are delivering innovative and user-centric designs.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management teams to collect requirements and verify design feasibility
- Research and evaluate existing user experiences to identify and develop solutions that improve current and new problems
- Define a design vision and help the team iterate towards it
- Drive and communicate the design process through detailed wireframes, prototypes, illustration, and documentation
- Guide and mentor the work of other designers through feedback that is clear, actionable and improves our processes and shapes our culture
- 5+ years of relevant B2B design experience from discovery and ideation to documentation and implementation support
- An excellent independent contributor who needs little supervision and can also coach new and existing team members
- An inspiring portfolio that displays problem-solving skills for users and demonstrates strong and agile/Lean UX/Visual skills.
- You’re obsessed with the details and have the ability to think about features holistically.
- You have the ability to research, share, and apply new trends in design, usage, and technology.
- You’re a person that works openly, is able to continuously share progress, and solicits feedback from other verticals outside of product and design
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools
- You’re self-motivated with a positive attitude and always consistently looking for ways to improve our product
- In addition to your design-thinking skills, you also have great soft skills and want to help cultivate our company culture
- You’re always hungry for more, embraces challenges, and always is open to new ways of thinking
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans (medical (including HSA/FSA and free access to One Medical), dental, vision, 401K)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Catered meals; Breakfast twice a week, Lunch twice a week
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Programs
- Access to onsite gym with views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours
Zenreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
*Zenreach is an E-Verify participant
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Senior Mulesoft Developer (Contract Or Permanent)
We are open to having people work in-office or from remote locations in North America.
This role requires up to 50% travel within Canada and the United States.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Participate in the design and delivery of MuleSoft projects with our customers around the world.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyze, and develop interfaces and flows.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Contribute to the MuleSoft Practice at Appnovation by sharing methods and best practices.
- Provide cross training and mentor junior team members as required.
- 5+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Senior Developer. MuleSoft Cloud experience would be considered an asset. Bonus points for MuleSoft Certification.
- 9+ years of software development experience. Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must.
- 7+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Experienced writing and running JUnit and MUnit tests.
- Extensive experience working with XPath expressions and functions.
- Working knowledge of XSL/T.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset.
- Experienced with Git and Maven.
- Well versed in integrating mobile technologies.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interested and open to business travel.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.
Cryptocurrency Sales Broker -San Francisco
Mosaic is one of the most unique Crypto Exchange startups in the World. We are looking for Brokers across many locations worlwide to work with our team. A Mosaic Sales Broker is one who lives to close. Someone who loves to close. You don't feel complete for the day unless you've closed a few sales/partnerships.
You wake up thinking about the coolest product you can sell - Cryptocurrency!!
You yearn to satisfy your inner thirst for accumulating sales and building partnerships at a startup that will be around for awhile.
You should take a look at our product, Mosaic Exchange. (Mosaicexchange.co) If you recognize the possibility for investors to achieve profitability and efficiency improvements - and you believe you can convince them of this - let's talk.
Experience within the Cryptocurrency space is great - but not an absolute necessity. Experience in Trading/Investing in Cryptocurrency would be awesome, but again - not required. The primary pre-requisite is that you believe you can sell our product and are willing to bet your time and future on it. We'll be happy to train you on the software so that you can understand Mosaic and see the opportunity in front of us.
We are looking for Cryptocurrency Sales Brokers to focus on business development globally. We are looking for entrepreneurial, intuitive individuals capable of developing and establishing a pipeline of Investors around the world. Salespeople will be required to develop a working understanding of the Crypto markets along with technical expertise across the life cycle of client relationships from initial on-boarding through account management. You would be working closely with the Mosaic trading team and be responsible for developing an intricate knowledge of the services that we offer along with their suitability for various types of clients.
Our culture is work hard - play hard. We are working on a game changing way to transparently create a trading engine for Crypto Investors to profit in a manner that is as high as any other within the industry. We are also building a close knit team and believe in having an "all for one, one for all" environment in which we can learn from and support each other. We hope you can be a part of it.
In terms of compensation - we are a startup that is offering a commission structure per investment so that excellent performers can approach and exceed 100k USD per year. Mosaic has some deep partnerships formed that will drive our company into a Fortune 500 model. We offer sales closing bonuses - which are obvious for any sales position - however I wanted to mention it specifically that top performers will be rewarded significantly. This is a leadership position - you will be open to heading business development within your territory.
Remote work: We are remote most of the time and utilize WeWork for an office environment, but you can work from wherever you like as we have a virtual office model while using Wework for meetings. We office in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, and many other cities. After you have established yourself with our company you can work from wherever you like. We are looking for individuals capable of raising 100k per month or more for investment and will pay a generous percentage residual through bank wire or in bitcoin.
•* Source new client relationships while educating them in Cryptocurrency and related investments
•* Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
•* Work closely with trading and operations teams to successfully onboard new Investors
• Build a working understanding of crypto, its ongoing development and history
•* Attend Meetups in your area introducing Mosaic to new potential Investors
• 3+ years in sales (preferably in the financial sector) or an established network of potential investors
•* Demonstrated ability to establish a pipeline of Investors, prospect development and ability to close deals
•* Fluent in English
• Ability to understand the crypto sales and trading environment
•* Genuine curiosity/passion for the crypto industry
Bonuses and MOS coin distribution will be supplied through incentives.
Apple Macbook Pro and Iphone X provided to all 200k Investment Quotas met.
Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like WeWork, Google Deepmind, Bloomberg, Transferwise and King.com, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3.5 years, we have scaled to over 100 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
Our successes across the UK and Europe have led to existing client demand to bring our service to the USA. As a result, we’re looking for a recruitment lead with proven experience in hiring across technology (software development/engineering, devops, data) to help the best companies in the world reach their goals.
- To work alongside true innovators helping them to achieve their hiring goals.
What's in it for you
- The chance to be a key player in the launch of a new location.
- The chance to partner onsite with some of the most innovative companies in the US.
- The chance to disrupt a huge but archaic and much maligned industry which affects everyone.
- The chance to work with a group of the best recruiters around.
- A constant learning culture for whatever level you’re at.
What you’ll be doing
- Work as an in-house Talent Lead at your chosen client.
- Create and implement recruitment strategy.
- Partner with decision makers.
- Use advanced sourcing techniques to find amazing people.
- Attend and run industry events acting as a brand advocate for your client and Talentful.
- Work on added value activities to ensure your client has a world class candidate experience.
- Share your experience across Talentful as we achieve much more together.
Our core brand Values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candor: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- Attractive compensation package. Details to follow in June 2019
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favorite ice cream flavor, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.
Audit Staff Associate
Shea Labagh Dobberstein has openings for staff associate accountants in our San Francisco office. The position requires good communication and listening skills.
- Work on assigned segments of audit or accounting engagements, in some instances assuming substantial responsibility (under supervision) for small accounting engagements involving compiled or reviewed financial statements and tax returns
- Perform risk assessment procedures including obtaining an understanding of internal controls and assessment of control risk as well as development of further audit procedures
- Monitor progress of assigned segments of audit or accounting engagements in relation to budgets and due dates and communicate issues to supervisors on a timely basis
- Prepare adequate documentation in compliance with professional standards and firm policies and procedures
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements
- Stay up to date on Firm policies, procedures, and the AICPA and state CPA society’s rules, regulations and Code of Ethics
- Regularly read and be familiar with pronouncements from the AICPA and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Prepare for and obtain a CPA license in California
- BA/BS required
- Senior in college pursuing BA/BS in Accounting or recent graduate
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to function as a member of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community; you will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Postman builds the world's leading API Development Environment. We help everyone from individual developers to teams at organizations like Adobe, Salesforce, Cisco, Okta and Autodesk, collaboratively design, build, test, document, publish, consume and share both internal and external APIs. Over 6,000,000 developers and 200,000 organizations worldwide use Postman. Our customers LOVE our product and we continue to grow rapidly.
Postman is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join our San Francisco office. This key hire will work closely with our CEO. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple things at once. Key areas of responsibility will be calendar coordination for our CEO and office management.
- Review, update, and manage the CEOs calendar with prompt and sound decision-making skills
- Assist the CEO with a multitude of tasks such as inbox management and other special projects
- Serve as the main point of contact for visitors and employees on all office related matters
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Lead event organization, working closely with workplace services, catering and drafting communication
- Organize the logistics and planning for team offsite events
- Manage daily logistics and operational tasks including, but not limited to, vendor management, and ordering supplies and materials
- Manage expense reports for U.S employees
- 3+ years proven experience as an Executive Assistant
- Be a motivated self-starter who works independently, effectively problem solves, prioritizes work, and anticipates the needs of the leaders
- Able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Excellent, detail oriented written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and conscientious while gracefully managing shifting priorities and ambiguity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Google Suite, Slack, and Cloud-based systems
- Experience in fast paced tech environment
We are located right on Market street in downtown San Francisco, near the Montgomery BART stop. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, an informal & fun working environment, and catered lunches. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world. Be a part of something big.
Dayforce HCM Payroll Consultant
Sability is hiring an experienced HCM Consultant. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients during their implementation of Dayforce HCM Software solutions and providing post implementation support or enhancements.
- 2+ years Human Capital Management (HCM) consulting experience
- Strong analysis and consulting skills
- Experience managing multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the broad range of HCM Payroll concepts is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or technical degree (computer science, engineering, business)
- Dayforce knowledge preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Field Service Engineer (Smart Lighting)
AC4S is looking for Field Service Engineers in San Francisco, CA. A successful Field Service Engineer / Smart Lightning Systems Programmer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy programming, troubleshooting, and setting up complex systems, as well as have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Smart Lighting Systems Programming team. As the expert at customer sites, you will ensure that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned and serviced properly, post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing an advanced knowledge of Lutron systems and supporting our customers.
- Deliver exemplary customer service in the field
- Complete on-the-job training, classroom training, and web-based courses to become proficient in servicing all client systems.
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Lutron systems
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to Client’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 4 years’ work experience in electronics or electromechanics is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Computer networking experience a plus
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time once qualified (may travel more during initial training)
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
ERP Implementation Consultant - Northwest US Region
Full-time / Permanent
Location: Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com.
We have an immediate need for an ERP Implementation Consultant to support our growing customer base. As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the clients
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Experience in an ERP implementation role with SAP Business One preferred, but not required. (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite)
- Experience with software implementations, operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing, or other applicable business processes.
- Experience with MSSQL Server query development/tuning, HANA database engine, Crystal Reports development, data migration, or functional software integration design.
- Experience managing software implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, and resource availability.
Enterprise Account Executive - San Fran Bay Area
Growing, Dynamic and Exciting!! That is Bizagi!
As a global leader in digital business transformation, Bizagi provides the power to deliver rapid process automation and ignite digital business transformation across the enterprise. Bizagi’s digital business platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organisations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy.
Bizagi is rapidly expanding in North America and is looking to recruit the best talent in the industry. We are truly passionate about our solutions and the market opportunity, and we are looking for like-minded people to join in our journey.
The ideal candidates are self-starters who enjoy driving their own piece of the business and thrive on selling into new accounts. We seek intelligent and energetic professionals with proven experience and success in selling BPM or other enterprise grade software to both business and IT executives. And we seek team players who collaborate with others across Bizagi and partner with our customers to deliver success.
You will be responsible for developing and growing the Bizagi relationship within selected named accounts. As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will need to establish yourself as a trusted advisor with the client’s key stakeholders.
You will own the strategic direction of each of your accounts and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings, deploying the necessary Bizagi resources, and ultimately partnering across all business functions to ensure a successful implementation – across a broad set of industries, locations, and business needs.
You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
- 6+ years of enterprise sale experience with a proven track record selling complex enterprise software
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with demonstrable earnings
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously through a complex, value-based sales process
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions to large strategic enterprise accounts, ideally selling a platform.
- Experience with “land and expand”.
- Experience working with consulting partners / professional service firms a plus
- Exceptional listening, verbal, presentation, organizational and written communication skills
- Experience with and willingness to utilize CRM tools to manage sales activity
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!