San Francisco Job Description Sample
DEPARTMENT: Operations Management
REPORTS TO: Vice President of CSG, INC.
Position Summary: The Contract Services Group, INC. is looking for an energetic, responsible, and highly motivated Supervisor who will not only represent our company but lead their team in a courteous manner. They must meet our standards that are required and have a strong “I will earn this attitude”.
Compensation: $70,000 per year w/ Company Car, Gas Card, and Phone Allowance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Supervisor:
- Always Provide Excellent service to our customers and new potential customers
- Must always work in a Prompt and Professional Manner
- Have strong communication skills and communicate effectively
- Handle inspections correctly in all properties
- Hiring and training your team adequately and Emphasize on Safety
- Ensure all jobs are completed on time within the budget each day
- Schedule Special Project work for your team and customers
- Schedule and Manage Employees
- Total Quality Management, Train, Supervise, Inspect, and give out feedback (respectfully)
- Budget/ Timekeeping Report
- Cleaning and Filling in for janitorial services if required
- Develop new business, sales and bidding of new jobs (earn commission on every job)
- Will Train all employees in training and safety programs
- Will Train all employees in inspection and quality control procedures
- Drive to our locations and inspect on a daily basis
- Make sure all reports are done correctly, neatly, and detailed
- Follow all the safety procedures and organization of the company
- Follow any additional work required by the Vice President
- Work a minimum of 40 hours a week providing these services and basics of this job
- Will need to be a great leader and be available at all times to your staff and customers if problems arise
- Be a supervisor who has excellent leadership qualities and motivates others in an optimistic manner
- Must attend all required supervisor meetings in Southern California
- Must be able to travel locally and about 25% in the Unites States as needed
- Must have a minimum of 5+ Years in Commercial and/ or Hospitality cleaning environment experience
- Must have at least 3+ Years of Housekeeping and Janitorial Supervisory experience
- Must be fluent in English, reading, and writing
- Must have experience with Timekeeping/Budgeting reports
- They must be available to work weekends and be flexible with their schedule
- Must have valid and a clean DMV driving record no violations for the past 7 years
- Must have knowledge of Cal-OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as floor buffers, vacuum cleaners and cleaning compounds and solutions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handling, and moving objects up to 50-70 pounds
- Must be able to pass complete background check
- Bilingual preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and cleaning chemicals
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery and be able to stand for long periods of times
- Be able to work in an internal/external environments
- Available to work weekends and/ or holidays may be required
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handling and moving objects up to 70 lbs.
Contract Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. www.csgcares.comhttp://jobs.csgcares.comwww.csgcares.jobs
Safety Consultant / Superintendent - CA - 11463299
- Promote a behavior-based safety culture
- Ensure compliance for customer requirements along with Cal-OSHA and any federal, state and local agencies.
- Have three to five years of verifiable safety experience
- Certified Tree Safety professional preferred
- Have minimum of OSHA 30hr/ or 510/511
- 40hr Hazardous waste worker
- 8hr Hazardous waste supervisor
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Will be physically able to walk for several miles over rugged terrain
- Be able to work long hours
- Be able to drive for long periods
- Travel out of town for long periods of time
- Tree/Forestry work experience
- Tree industry
- Chainsaw safety
- 70E Standards
- Fall Protection
- Heavy equipment
- Ropes knots and shackles
- Computer knowledge
- Conflict resolution
- Safety audit experience
- Have excellent oral and written communication
- Truck or all-terrain vehicle
- HAZWOPER 40
- Bilingual (Plus but not required)
- Certified Tree Safety Professional
- Safety Degree or relevant experience
- Competent Person
- Confined space rescue experience
- Tree work/ chainsaw safety
- JSA knowledge
- Ability to speak in public
- Reliable phone
- Truck or all-terrain vehicle
- $30 - $40 – overtime expected
- Meal allowance
- Lodging will be provided
Devops/Database Automation Engineer
Taos is immediately hiring a DevOps/Database Automation Engineer to work with a cutting-edge tech company in San Francisco, CA!
Who you are:
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer with solid knowledge of AWS and Databases. You are passionate about helping customers succeed, making databases more performant and reliable, and automating as much as possible. Your outstanding time management skills allow you to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment. You take pride in a job well done, taking leadership of issues to drive them to closure and thoroughly completing all tasks. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills make you an ideal candidate to join a diverse, dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working as part of the Cloud Engineering team servicing initiatives as it relates to cloud migration strategy and execution
- Walking the client through the pros and cons of databases relative to their AWS migration to avoid compliance issues
- Assisting the team’s Senior Architect in gathering data and researching migration scenarios
- Building database environments and managing data migration activities
- Automating at every step possible
- Developing, implementing, and periodically testing a backup and recovery plan for the databases
- Setting up user accounts to control logins to the database, setting permissions on various parts of the database, along with auditing and tracking activity within the database
- Monitoring the database server on a regular basis to identify bottlenecks and remedy them
- Working experience guiding technical direction through the definition and implementation of standards, technical roadmaps, processes, and control documents
- Senior-level expertise with AWS, data migration, SQL Server, and Postgres
- Hands-on working knowledge of Aurora RDS and Redshift
- Strong written capabilities to create SOPs and other documentation
- Consultant mindset and abilities – can examine client environment to advise on best practices, recommend next steps, communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders, etc.
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Associate (Payroll Compliance Audit - San Francisco, CA)
Miller Kaplan Arase LLP is a CPA firm committed to excellence in work product and client service. We specialize in Entertainment, Licensing and Royalties, Media, Employee Benefit Plans, Labor Organizations and Nonprofit Organizations.
- Provide detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks.
- Work closely with clients, supervisors, managers, and partners.
- Evaluate and determine compliance standards to provide audit reports for payroll, pension, and other assessments for clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Bookkeeping or related payroll experience desired.
- Knowledge of payroll taxes and payroll systems recommended.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Preferably one (1) year or more of payroll audit experience.
- Some traveling required to client work sites within the greater
- BA/BS degree required; degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business preferred.
Field Service Engineer (Smart Lighting)
AC4S has immediate openings for Field Service Engineers in San Francisco, CA. A successful Field Service Engineer / Smart Lightning Systems Programmer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy programming, troubleshooting, and setting up complex systems, as well as have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Smart Lighting Systems Programming team. As the expert at customer sites, you will ensure that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned and serviced properly, post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing an advanced knowledge of Lutron systems and supporting our customers.
- Deliver exemplary customer service in the field
- Complete on-the-job training, classroom training, and web-based courses to become proficient in servicing all client systems.
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Lutron systems
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to Client’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 4 years’ work experience in electronics or electromechanics is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Computer networking experience a plus
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time once qualified (may travel more during initial training)
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Full Stack Engineer
Technical Recruiting Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Primavera P6 Scheduler
Locations: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 months
Must Have Qualifications:
- Desired qualifications in a P6 scheduler candidate:
- Primavera P6 Certificate (a must have) or 8 years working in P6
- Capable of Earned Value Management
- Capable What If Analysis
- Capable of Critical Analysis
- Baseline management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project management and financial background
- Electric, and / or oil and gas industry
- Working knowledge and / or experience with SAP
- Must have a past P6 scheduling work experience with “Client”
Desired qualifications in a P6 scheduler candidate:
- PMI-PMP (a plus)
- PMI-RMP Certification (a plus)
- A finance background
Manage and directly support schedule update process.
- Perform what-if schedule scenarios, advanced schedule analysis, and variance analysis reports.
- Summarize schedule status in a narrative and create status reports and presentations for management
- Coordinate with project teams to develop schedules for various projects
- Prepare and manage the overall master project schedule/ Develop plans and activities using Primavera software
- Understand / identify / resolve issues
925-361 -2007 Work
Account Executive-Business Sales
So what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for fearless cold callers who can combine intense self-motivation with well-developed time-management skills. You should also have:
Proven track record of verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience in a quota driven business environment is key
Effective negotiators and closers wanted
If you’ve got experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you’re someone we want to talk to!
Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
Because this position requires local travel you need valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance
Proficient using a computer, typing, using Outlook, and solid business writing skills
Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
Competitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Generous paid time-off programs
Phone service discounts
Serious growth potential for your career
Responsibilities Serious ambition welcome. Come build winning relationships with customers as you offer them unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! You’ll target businesses and recommend wireless solutions by suggesting service plans, data and other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate and close business. So bring your passion and determination and get ready for some very big upside. Here are the details:
You will be given a generous area to prospect, full of potential new business clients, where you can maximize your hunting ability
You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking, and networking
Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals
While this is your territory where you call the shots, the team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and sales experiences possible
Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
With base plus commission, your earning potential is up to you
Six Sigma/ Change Management Consultant
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Process Improvement Consultant is responsible for working with leadership to develop, implement and monitor systems and process improvements that support the organizations key strategic priorities.
• Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, and change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- 5+ years of process, organization, change and/or learning improvement experience leading enterprise-level process improvement projects
- Experience with Process mapping
- Six Sigma training experience. (Green Belt Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing Process/Quality management tools and methodology to analyze workflow processes, plan and implement projects.
- Facilities meetings
- As is and to Be documentation.
- Workflow experience for IT
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: email@example.com
Senior Devops Engineer
- $150 Million through Series D Funding
- 150 employees in total
- Recognizable industry customers
- Kubernetes or Docker
- AWS - EC2, S3, ELB
- Java, Python, or Go
- Ansible or Puppet
- Help to build extremely scalable systems
- Great leadership and investors
- 4 weeks PTO
- Fully paid parental leave
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Great culture with talented co-workers
- Competitive salary plus equity, healthcare coverage, commuter benefits and plenty of other perks
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!