San Francisco Job Description Sample
Staff Mobile UI Designer | 15166
Staff Mobile UI Designer
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a passionate and talented Staff UI Designer to join our mobile design team. At ServiceNow, a Staff designer is one level above a Senior designer.
This is a special opportunity to be part of a team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of our latest mobile efforts. This position will be focused on building the SkyGiraffe mobile experience.
The mobile design team is part of the Design Experience Organization
, creating new and compelling experiences on the ServiceNow platform – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before! This organization designs and builds the core experiences that are changing the way people work.
Find out more about us at: http://deo.servicenow.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Nicu
Seeking an experienced L&D Clinical Nurse Specialist . The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in L&D. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager - Operational Transaction Services - Mergers & Acquisitions - San Francisco
- Project Management - lead project teams comprising of colleagues from across the TAS sub service lines.
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients.
- Business Development - drive client pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- People development - coach and mentor team members to support achievement of their career goals.
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Information Technology and 8 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience.
- MBA is preferred.
- Significant M&A management consulting experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis..
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments..
- The ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure..
- The ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration/divestiture conflicts.The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% on short notice.
- A proven record of excellence in a mergers or acquisitions transactions role.
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a dedicated financial due diligence practice in a Big 4 firm.
- A clear unified strategic focus across the team, with emphasis on taking an entrepreneurial approach to work.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging colleagues in the industry.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Senior Manager, Analytics
The Decision Science team drives data-driven strategy and decision making across the company through predictive analytics, testing and optimization.
We work with Product team to build and refine data products, such as personalization to power the site and internal products, such as fraud detection, to improve our business efficiencies. We work with Sales team to score and prioritize leads, with Marketing team to build media models, optimize spend to increase pipeline, with Marketplace to understand elasticity of supply and demand, and work with Finance and Business Operations teams on financial planning and forecasting. If gaining exposure to a wide variety of business functions across a fast-growing company excites you, this is the place to be.
• Why Glassdoor?Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
• Glassdoor gives back!
• Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
• Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
VP Of Engineering
Minimum Required Skills Python, Django, Flask, Managing And Growing Teams, SQL Optimization If you are a VP of Engineering with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Headquartered in the heart of the Bay, we are an innovative start-up specializing in the electronic manufacturing space providing fast and seamless development tools for electrical engineers due to slow electronics manufacturing development!
Just receiving our Series B funding, we are extremely fast-growing and looking to bring on a talented, key player to our team VP of Engineering.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of software development experience, 5+ years' experience with Python, and can develop and manage a growing team of engineers.
Have you built something complex and tangible in the past and want to do it all over again with this forward-thinking start-up?
Apply directly with the link above or shoot your resume to neda.talebicybercoders.com!
What You Will Be Doing Mentorship - developing the members of your team Recruiting - increase the size of our engineering team by an order of magnitude Technical decision-making - your knowledge of software engineering will shape your recruitingdevelopment efforts
Direct team development efforts towards successfultimely project delivery
Lead designimplementation of web applicationsCAD augmentationslogistics and factory coordination software
Maintain high software quality standards
Model thoughtful decision-making about how to ship early and often wout accruing technical debt
Propose optimizations to our development process What You Need for this Position
10+ years experience as software engineerdeveloper
5+ years experience with Python w Django focus (or Flask) - 3+ years experience managing a team of engineers
Experience with APIs Python servicesdaemons Performance analysis (i.e.
SQL optimization, page response times, etc.) Leading projectstask delegating Data structures, algorithms, and software design practices What's In It for You
Competitive base salary (DOE) - UNLIMITED Vacation
100 covered premium for health, dental, and vision package
Flexible stock options
Full loaded in-office snack bar
Commuter benefits offered (for outside of city employees) - Amazing company culture
So, if you are a VP of Engineering with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Python, Django, Flask, Managing And Growing Teams, SQL Optimization
- Python, Django, Flask, Managing And Growing Teams, SQL Optimization
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: Our client is a money fund broker located in San Francisco. They provide a portal for institutional clients to invest in institutional currency funds. They are looking for an entry level accountant to join their fun and diverse team. In this role, you can expect to perform the following duties: - Accurately process expense and AP transactions
State and local compliance filings
Maintain and update Capital Equipment and Depreciation schedules
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00412-
Functional Role: Accountant
City:* San Francisco
Postal Code:* 94111
Must have full cycle accounting/month end close experience
OR comes right out of public with about 1+ years of audit experience
QuickBooks is very nice to have For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
Job OverviewAre you looking to work with the best in the industry to enhance your hospitality career?
As a Server Assistant/Busser at Red Lobster, your hard work helps the restaurant run smoothly. Your responsibilities may include resetting tables, pre-bussing, providing refills, and stocking service stations. Fulfilling guest requests and delivering our delicious seafood in a friendly, timely manner are ways you will represent the Red Lobster hospitality we pride ourselves on.
What You Need to Succeed•Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, teamwork, communication, and organization skills•Job Qualifications – Must be at least 16 years of age•Perform the Physical Demands – Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching BIG plans are on the horizon for Red Lobster. Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Red Lobster Family!
Great SeafoodYou can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant.
You will serve fish at a premium standard. We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability. With seafood served from over 30 countries, Red Lobster has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming.
We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute. Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards. Great PeopleYou will work at a destination for celebration.
Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions. You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor.
It’s important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow. Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need. You give back to the community.
Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate. Great ResultsThe #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2016 List of America’s Best Employers and 2016 List of Canada’s Best Employers) A restaurant that is loved. Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement. Position:RLUSA_0340 Server Assistant/Busser State:CA City:San Bruno Job Type:Dining Room Staff Zip Code:94066-1303 Restaurant Location:San Francisco - San Bruno, Ca Address:1210 El Camino Real
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Assistant Property Manager-1471
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costâeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Property Manager, you assists the manager in the overall operation of the property, day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs; maintains acceptable occupancy level and develops a supportive environment for all residents, including special needs residents. APM interacts with and oversees vendors and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with onsite support staffs.
- Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
- Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
- Purchases general supplies, and services following the P.O. policy and procedures.
- Assists with inspections and monitoring work orders.
- Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Boston Post property management software.
- Writes warning letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to JSCo policies.
- Performs related work and other duties required.
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree desirable.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have 1- 2 years property management experience preferably with Tax Credit properties.
- Prior experience in managing affordable housing complexes.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation, and be able to travel for training purposes.
- Knowledgeable regarding company policies, federal, state, and local laws, Tax Credit Section 42, and other rules that pertain to tenants.
San Francisco ONLY: JSCo will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to San Franciscoâs Fair Chance Ordinance. Oakland ONLY: Section 3 candidates will be given priority at Section 3 properties. Los Angeles City ONLY: JSCo will consider applicants with a criminal history in compliance with the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Ordinance.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Informs, inspires, educates, and engages our Authorized Dealer’s/Prospects/Industry Professionals via a unique array of sales, marketing and training programs. The territory will cover Northern CA.
- Manage Existing Dealers to use the Sales Tools and Programs available to them to increase Sales Volumes in the assigned Territory
- Open up New Business through Traditional Distribution and through the Trade Partner Program
- Increase Branding through consistent Territory Marketing and Dealer Gallery Displays
- Participate in the overall experience at our Galleries
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Computer literate w/ Microsoft Office package
- Valid driver's license is required
- Some Domestic Travel required
Interested candidates that possess dedication, the skills to exceed our customer’s expectations as detailed herein and the drive to join a growing appliance brand are encouraged to apply online at www.mieleusa.com.
There are few brands in the world that have sustained their vision, traditions and high-quality standard for more than a century. Fewer still that can claim consistent family ownership and international brand name integrity. And only one that is recognized for creating the world's most innovative appliances. Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever better, Miele has dynamically grown to become the world's largest family-owned and operated appliance company with over 16,600 employees, 12 production facilities, representation in nearly 100 countries and annual turnover of USD$3.62bn (2009/10).
As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. The company's innovative heritage, state-of-the-art design and engineering aesthetic have inspired comparison to other powerhouse German brands synonymous with innovation: Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
Miele's range of exceptional consumer appliances included: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and coffee systems. Additionally, Miele Professional (the commercial product division) offers dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers and rotary irons for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors for medical, dental and laboratory applications.
To research further, we invite you to visit mieleusa.com for complete and detailed product information or miele-sustainability.com for our public communication regarding Miele’s commitment to our environment and its employees.
Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V
As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. The companys innovative heritage, state-of-the-art design and engineering aesthetic have inspired comparison to other powerhouse German brands synonymous with innovation: Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
Mieles range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and coffee systems. Additionally, Miele Professional (the commercial product division) offers dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers and rotary irons for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors for medical, dental and laboratory applications.
To research further, we invite you to visit mieleusa.com for complete and detailed product information or miele-sustainability.com for our public communication regarding Mieles commitment to our environment and its employees.
Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!