San Jose Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Eng Technician II
Provides equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to printed circuit assembly lines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Maintains machine programs, part definition (PD) files and machine set-ups.
Optimizes machine programs and set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate.
Observes machine and line performance and determines the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality. Monitors CIQ, TARS, ICT Diagnostic defect analysis sheet, feeder data (and other available sources of information) continuously for tracking and gauging machine and process performance.
Maintains and repairs all SMT equipment on assigned line(s). Determines when necessary machine repairs are needed and performs out-of-cycle maintenance. Performs ‘as-required’ preventative maintenance of SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
Performs initial diagnosis of non-SMT equipment on assigned line(s), and executes repairs within skill level. Escalates more complex issues to Industrial Technicians, and provides assistance as needed to accomplish repairs.
Assists Machine Operators on assigned line(s) by providing ongoing training and direction. Whenever possible, assists with machine operation in order to expedite changeover, cover breaks, or otherwise improve line efficiency.
Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed.
Provides daily ‘pass-down’ reports to Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and the Manufacturing Engineering Technician on the following shift.
Education & Experience Requirements
Associate’s degree preferred.
Or minimum of 1 year related experience and / or training.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Director Of Surgical Services
Hospital with 9 ORs, Lots of ortho trauma, neuro trauma, and higher acuity cases.
Seeking an experienced Director of Surgical Services. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent director experience over Surgical Services. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. ??No sponsorship will be provided.
Warehouse Associates And Drivers Needed
PAPCO is growing and with the holiday season upon us, we need more help! We would need you to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, and driving local delivery routes..
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Loading and unloading truck
- Navigate traffic conditions
- Use google maps and other apps on a tablet
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Clean DMV record
- Previous experience driving box trucks and cargo vans recommended
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Matchmaker - San Jose
What You’ll Do
We are hiring Matchmakers in the San Jose, CA area. No previous professional matchmaking experience necessary – however, a passion for helping connect people and a drive to succeed is vital.
Our team of world-class matchmakers act as personal dating concierges by hand-selecting and vetting every potential match before introducing them our clients. Our matchmakers are known for their compassion, trustworthiness, and genuine desire to help their clients find love. Our matchmakers have all had successful corporate careers and want to use their skills to directly have a big impact on people’s lives.
As a Matchmaker, you will be responsible for:
- Representing the TDR brand as an networker, speaker, and dating expert
- Genreting your own potential client leads by utilizing your personal and professional networks
- Interacting with interesting singles and converting them into clients
- Leading an awesome service experience as your clients’ partner and coach throughout the matchmaking process
- Selecting potential matches from TDR’s database, your personal network, and at targeted events; collaborating with other TDR matchmakers to support their matching efforts
- Meeting potential matches to vet them and introduce them to your clients
- Attending TDR and community events to promote brand awareness and recruit terrific singles into our pool as potential matches
We’re passionate about helping people find love, and we absolutely love what we do.
- A highly motivated self-starter, positive, ambitious, determined, and confident
- Successful at developing rapport with a wide variety of people, not intimidated by powerful or affluent individuals
- A good listener and perceptive about people, with strong intuitive skills
- Experienced at selling an intangible or personal service or an “affordable luxury” product
- Proven in your career, with a track record of success
- Passionate and enthusiastic about matchmaking
- Extremely organized
- 3+ years of full-time work experience; bonus if this includes a role where you managed external clients, accounts, or relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At minimum, a bachelors degree from a recognized university; Masters, professional degrees, and PhDs preferred
- A passion for matchmaking
- This position requires possession of a car and a valid driver's license.
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission based structure.
- Full Benefits.
To apply, please submit a resume, an optional cover letter and include any relevant social media handles.
We are smart, entrepreneurial, and passionate. We are go-getters and connectors. We are the ones our friends come to for advice, and we know how to make things happen. We have had successful careers, and we follow our passions. We absolutely love our jobs.
Three Day Rule is an innovative matchmaking company that takes a personalized, curated approach to dating. We've partnered with Match as their exclusive premium matchmaking service, and we're growing rapidly across the US. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we now offer matchmaking in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Chicago, New York, Boston, Washington DC, and Philadelphia.
We know that with all of the apps, blogs, and characters out there, dating can be tough, but TDR believes that a positive, personalized, inspiring approach is the best way to help our clients find love. We are highly motivated and passionate about disrupting the matchmaking business, and we are excited to be the dating world's next big thing.
Customer Sales Rep Or Customer Support Rep Or Both
Seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). Full time and part time positions available.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain), + Preferred
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain), + Preferred
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Hiring bonus
Route Facilities Maintenance Technician
Route Maintenance Technician
We are a national maintenance provider based in the United States and operating nationally serving Fortune 500 companies. Company benefits include excellent working conditions, a company service vehicle, paid holidays and vacations, medical/dental insurance and a 401K.
We are seeking Route Maintenance Technician candidates to support our clients in the San Francisco Bay and the northern California areas.
Only local candidates will be considered as no relocation funds are available.
- Four to five years of training, generally through an apprenticeship program that combines on-the-job training with classroom instruction or community college coupled with informal on-the-job training.
- Technicians travel to assigned customer locations, perform planned maintenance (PM) on a variety of mechanical and electrical equipment and perform general repairs.
- Technicians must have good mathematical skills in order to measure angles, material thickness and small distances with tools such as squares, calipers and micrometers.
- NOTE: Candidates must have previous industrial manufacturing experience maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing conveyor belts and belt electric motors and drives. Candidates without such experience will not be considered.
- Include setting, leveling and alignment of electric motors, belts, bearings, gears and wheels, troubleshooting and repair of magnetic motor starter controls and auxiliary circuit safety components.
- Equipment serviced includes belt conveyors, hydraulic lifts, overhead doors, dock levelers, pumps, compressors, boilers and air conditioners. Technicians periodically PM and inspect equipment and systems, observe their operating condition and need for repair or adjustment.
- Perform general facility painting, plumbing and electrical repair, as required.
Belt conveyor troubleshooting and maintenance experience required.
Good oral and written communication skills required. Good English reading, writing and speaking skills are required.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Candidate must have a current CA driver license with a good driving record. Technicians provide their own basic hand tools.
For security purposes, candidates must complete a pre-employment physical, a drug screen and a 10 year background check prior to being hired.
Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Financial Services Representative
We are looking for experienced professionals who are seeking a rewarding career with a top rated Fortune 100 Company.
There has never been a better time than now to join New York Life then now. New York Life moved up 19 spots on the Fortune 100 currently ranked #61 on the prestigious Fortune 500 list based on 2015 revenue. and FortuneMagazine just named us the “World’s Most Admired Company" in the Life and Health Insurance Industry category for 2016. What’s more in 2015, New York Life was the largest seller of life insurance and lifetime income annuities in the United States.
Financial Services Professional
Behind all our company's strategies, actions, and goals are financial professionals committed to being the best at what they do. Our sales teams use their people-skills and top-notch training to focus on building relationships with their clients and within their communities. They recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term financial goals of their clients.
In today's competitive job market, New York Life Insurance Company remains strong, stable, and socially committed to finding and cultivating top-flight life insurance sales professionals in order to help our customers and their families achieve financial security in their lives.
We are seeking talented, dedicated, and highly-motivated people, including those in all insurance and financial sectors, to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of leaders in insurance, estate, family and business planning.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Life and health insurance license (preferred but not required)
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills. Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Becoming a New York Life Agent also offers :
- Unwavering commitment to career agents
- Professional development opportunities
- Over 50 consecutive years of MDRT¹ Leadership; Competitive life, annuity and Long-Term Care insurance products
- Proven lead generation and marketing support
- Accelerated handling and underwriting of large cases
- A role in a Fortune 100 company that has a 170-year commitment to the values of financial strength, integrity and humanity; Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Not only do we boast an outstanding incentive commission program
- We also offer excellent medical and dental benefits for which you and your family may qualify.
- We offer company reimbursement for selected programs leading to industry designations and degrees.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. New York Life believes that diversity leads to strength
Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life maintains operations in all 50 states and eight overseas markets through a network of 17,000 employees and 104,000 licensed agents. New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments* provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
We are a Fortune 100 company, one of the largest life insurers in the world, and a market leader in the U.S. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies:
A.M. Best (A++)
Moody's Investors Service (Aaa)
Standard & Poor's (AA+).
Please visit New York Life's Web site at www.newyorklife.com/careers for more information. Also read our disclaimers, here: www.newyorklife.com/socialmedia
Source: Third Party Ratings Reports as of 2015.
Looking for someone to clean houses and businesses in the San Jose area
We seek a full time auto mechanic with experience in alignments, auto repair, brake systems, 30/60/90 maintenance, oil changes and general auto repair knowledge & capabilities. We will also consider training a hardworking green mechanic with a great attitude and aptitude for learning. We are a longstanding business with a solid customer base. We are looking for a hardworking mechanic to join our great team.
What we're offering:
- Excellent compensation ($50,000 - $100,000 annually)
- Benefits: potential for medical, 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation
- Paid training
- Company vehicle, fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Room for growth and advancement
- Great work environment!
- Weekly paycheck
What we're looking for:
- Highly motivated electricians
- Residential experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Sales/Customer Service experience!
We are looking for electricians who want to work with a stable company that is growing. Our focus is on residential service and we constantly deal with new leads every day.
Our company prides itself in offering the best customer service in the Bay Area, and expects nothing less from our electricians. We want you to be a part of our team and contribute to a positive and friendly environment.
Our company values honesty, integrity, and excellent customer service.
We appreciate your time and look forward to meeting you... Thank you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!