Denver Job Description Sample
Pharmacist (Career Prep Program)
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Req #: 18-09701
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Contract
US Citizens and Green Cards are welcome to apply. We are unable to process an H-1B at this time.
The Ascent Services Group is looking for a Network Engineer to join one of our clients in central Denver for a contract engagement.
The ideal canddiate will have at least one year of experience designing, implementing and operating multi-site, high-availability, converged networks. And will have 2-3 of hands-on experience with routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs.
Please reach out for full details:
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!
(PALO ALTO OR F5 )
We are seeking driven individuals who are passionate about growing their careers as a Sales Support Assistant. If you are a motivated, hard worker this opportunity may be just what you need. If you're seeking long term temporary-to-fulltime employment as a Sales Support Assistant, this opportunity offered through OfficeTeam for a company based in the Denver, Colorado area may be for you. Major responsibilities ? Produce finalize proposal, create customer profiles and estimates ? Building technical spreadsheets ? Represent sales team in intradepartmental communications ? Coordinate discussions and flow of information between vendors and customers ? Assist in marketing and email blasts ? Review and amend rejected proposals ? Assist in maintaining customer profiles ? Contract/Document review and completion ? Presentation Creation ? Coordinate with Sales Representative to generate new leads ? Assist Sales Representative in various activities
Experience with Sage 100 Contractor is a HUGE plus and highly preferred
Once converted, our client will pay 100% of benefits If interested in this Sales Support Role, please call OfficeTeam today at or email your resume directly to
Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
Customer service experience experience
Order entry experience
Pricing experience preferred
Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word
Knowledge of proposals and RFPs
Proficiency in MS Outlook
2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
Skills in PowerPoint
Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
Employer prefers a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field for this position
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
IntelliSource has partnered with a great organization seeking a Histotech for the evening shift- 3:30-Midnight. Evening shift differential begins at 6pm.
- Maintains an awareness of and complies with current safety, quality assurance and personnel policies.
- Is responsible for the efficient and accurate performance of all routine histologic technician duties that include but are not limited to: processing, embedding, cutting, routine and special stains, labeling and grossing of surgical specimens and slides.
- Independent Lab experienced preferred
- Maintains all filing systems, including daily filing of all slides, specimens, and blocks and retrieve slides/blocks/specimens for the Pathologists to review.
- Maintains the lab in a clean and orderly fashion including daily cleaning of all countertops, mechanical equipment, and sinks. Includes disinfecting when required.
- Performs frozen sections, rapid stains, and STAT processing.
- Is responsible for preparing special solutions, reagents and stains as needed.
- Placement of specimen blocks on the tissue processor and evaluation of the processing schedule
- Maintains log for the recording of all daily and weekly equipment maintenance, including taking temperatures of all ovens and water baths.
- Must be punctual, dependable, have a pleasant telephone manner, work well under changing situations, follow direction and learn all new procedures.
- Must be registered as ASCP (HT/HTL)
- Routine Histologic technician duties.
- Requires Grossing on Evening shift.
- Independent Lab Experience a plus
- Personal contacts include Pathologists, Immediate Supervisor, Histotechs, Histology Assistants, Pathology Transcriptionists, Company Management and Staff, Marketing Reps and Couriers.
- Communication is initiated or received by the employee to / from a variety of persons. Subject matter may be sensitive or technical in nature and requires the use of tact and conciliation skills.
- Patient confidentiality and HIPAA rules apply.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer
Project Manager - Signage And Construction
Project Managers are responsible for the control & execution of a project’s workflow – from design through fabrication & installation. Project Managers leverage all internal & external resources to coordinate & track progress of Major Projects according to established schedules.
Manages Day-to-Day Work Processes Encompassing the Full Scope of Work to Get a Project Designed, Approved, Estimated, Planned, Built, Shipped, & Installed According to Contract
Collaborates with all Departments to Bring a Project to Fruition, With Heavy Focus on Client Requirements
Coordinates Meetings to Facilitate Progress, Focusing on Meeting Established Timelines
Travels to Project Location
Works to Comprehend the Changing Needs of the Client
Negotiates with a Contractual Focus to Protect Company Interests
Manages Projects Successfully to Meet Specified Gross Profit
Communicates Regularly to Internal Departments, Site Project/Install Managers & the Client
Informs all Parties of Issues & Concerns Throughout; Communicates Successes
Handles Client Billing; Assembles Invoice Details for Submission to Client
Maintains Database Records & Information throughout a Major Project
Has an Undergraduate Degree or 2 years of experience in Project Management
Has Cultivated Excellent Communication Skill
Has Developed Strong Negotiation Skill
Is Able to Quickly Learn Computer Programs
Has Strong Negotiation Skill
Has Problem Solving Skill
Has Critical Thinking Skill
Is Highly Organized
Is Willing to Travel to Meet Client Needs
Can work in a Team Environment
Is Excellent at Customer Service
Has Earned a Degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or an Industry Related Field
Has 3 years Experience in Project Management, Logistics, Construction, or Similar
Pays Attention to Details
Has Some Expertise in Sign or a Related Industry
Is Experienced in Contract Review, Negotiation, Technical Writing, Municipal Code Requirements (any or all)
Knows his or her way around Blueprints, Site Drawings, & Shop Drawings
Has Some Mechanical Aptitude
Can Learn & Understand Technical Information
Has Cultivated Excellent Skill in Communication & Service
Adheres to a Set of Core Values During Peaks & Valleys
Is Committed to Personal Development
Assistant Project Manager
- Provide leadership throughout a project to ensure timely and quality results.
- Lead project estimate review, start-up, monthly interim, and close out meetings.
- Facilitate collaborative team processes among project participants including architects, owners, and subcontractors.
- Review project plans for constructability and cost feasibility; assist with project risk assessments and prepare scope of work matrices.
- Analyze and manage project progress, costs, budgets, and cash flows.
Senior Sales Representative, Yearbooks
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Conduct inside sales calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotes for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with Regional Sales Manager, operations, and company leadership.
- Identify advantages and compare organization’s products/services.
- Work with K-12 and College/Universities to determine needs and initiatives.
- Maintain strong, ongoing working relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience resulting in incremental unit growth and referrals.
- Collaborate regularly with Regional Sales Manager, and peer reps to contribute ideas for strategizing and executing sales opportunities and identifying areas for improvement.
- Provide excellent customer care and service.
- Attend approved trade shows/meetings and conduct customer visits to establish relationships with new and existing customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism or Education
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, dynamic, results-oriented
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to set priorities
- Ability to sell to new and prospective customers
- Excellent computer literacy skills and proficiency in design software
- Willingness to travel and work independently
- Training, teaching, and/or coaching experience preferred
- A minimum of one year sales experience
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
- Guaranteed monthly draw
- Uncapped commissions
- Bonus program opportunities
- FT contractor/business owner
Customer Service Rep – Technical Support (Benefits Day One)
AMAZING BENEFITS THAT START ON DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Shift Differential (for shifts starting at 1 pm or later)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comfortable and state of the art workspace
- Healthy vending options or full-service cafe within business park
- Fitness Center / Game Room
- Discounted child care options
- Work stations with stand capabilities
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Denver
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Tired of the "Pay Per Mile Roller Coaster"? One week you're up, the next week down; and when you're down the bills don't get paid!
At ShipEX Transport, we want your ride with us to be smooth. Take away the worries of all the ups and downs by knowing what you are going to be paid each week--guaranteed-- to provide for you and your family. In return we count on our drivers to be the "Best of the Best" from servicing our customers to being part of the safest fleet on the road.
ShipEX has very consistent freight lanes and miles for you to drive, as well as the newest fleet of 2017, 2018, and 2019 Freightliner Cascadias and Volvo 780s and 860s in the industry. We understand it takes more than just the best pay and equipment to keep our drivers safe and happy, so we make home time something that you and your family can plan on. Be part of our family and not just a number. At ShipEX, We Deliver What Matters!
Here are the benefits that you can enjoy being part of ShipEX Transport!
Starting Salary of $60,000 per year! That is $5,000 a month, $1154 a week (less applicable State and Federal taxes). Guaranteed!! The salary will start o your first day of our two-day orientation. This pay is guaranteed regardless of weather delays, being detained at shippers or receivers, bad freight areas, equipment issues, and scheduled home time.
Productivity Bonus & Compliance Bonus! Check out your potential with our salary calculator!
We pay 100% of our driver's Medical Insurance premiums. (We do have spouse and family insurance, as well as Dental, Vision, and Disability coverage plans that are paid for by the driver, if needed).
Life Insurance policy for $10,000 paid by the company for every driver.
Quarterly extra mileage and safety bonuses.
Paid home time (1 day off for each week that you stay out)
Free Rider and Pet program
What ShipEX is looking for in a driver:
A Safe, dependable driver with trip planning skills
Solid work history for the last 3 years
All Commercial driving history in the last 10 years must be disclosed
No more than 7 jobs in the last 3 years
18 months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience (Must include Over the Road experience)
A Good Motor Vehicle Driving Record
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
No more than 3 preventable or non-preventable accidents in the last 3 years
Criminal Background must be disclosed on any convictions or pending charges on your adult record. (To be reviewed by Sr. Management and Safety Department)
Call Today 833-4SHIPEX (833-474-4739) to be put on our waiting list today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!