Denver Job Description Sample
Senior Business Analyst
CREO, Inc. is an innovative management consulting and advisory firm based in Research Triangle Park. CREO
helps its clients operate effectively, freeing them to apply their talents, pursue their mission, and realize their
vision through a focus on effective operations and organizational health. CREO’s senior team of advisors works
shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to solve their toughest challenges and realize their biggest opportunities. To
learn more, visit www.creoinc.net.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Business Analyst (BA), based in the Denver, CO, area, serves as a liaison between the business users and the IT organization to support the delivery of technical solutions to meet business and user needs. The BA possesses expertise in the
business unit(s) they support as well as an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
This role is on-site at a client in the Denver-Loveland area.
The Business Analyst:
- Analyzes business operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to
- automate processes and functions;
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology;
- Collects and translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT
- organization and manages changes to specifications;
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Negotiates agreements and commitments by
- facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to the
- business to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge;
- Makes recommendations for buy versus build decisions.
- Develop comprehensive requirements specifications for complex systems/applications and testing plan management
- Formulate and write business cases for enterprise business IT systems
- Visual process and data flow modeling (both “as is” and “to be”) using tools such as Visio, Lucidchart, etc. (e.g., process flow charting, process swim lane mapping, SIPOC diagrams,etc.)
- Work directly with senior stake holders and process owners to identify, analyze, and recommend business process changes, improvements and additions
- Research and analyze the capabilities of tools and technologies
- Broad understanding of technical tools and systems including networking, operating systems, databases, enterprise applications, business intelligence & analytics systems
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience serving in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and consulting skills
- Strong understanding of standard business processes across multiple functions, how they interact (e.g., Finance, HR, IT, operations, etc.), and how business processes are supported by technology
- Demonstrated experience supporting the implementation of enterprise technical solutions including ERP, HRIS, CRM, and Service Management systems in a BA role
- Experience with IT operations, core technology components (e.g. networking, database management, server infrastructure, storage systems, and backup systems), and cloud computing
- Demonstrated capabilities in project planning and management
- Strong problem-solving skills including ability to clearly document and understand problems and issues, gather data on potential solutions, and recommend solutions based on objective analysis and data
- Working knowledge of standard frameworks and methodologies including software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Expert using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word)
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with business intelligence and data analytics solutions
Tax Advocate - CPA Or Enrolled Agent
BlackFin IRS Solutions is a professional tax resolution firm in Colorado is growing and seeking seasoned tax professionals to join our team. BlackFin IRS Solutions provides every client with a written fixed flat-fee for tax resolution services. We are currently seeking a tax advocate who possess a current Enrolled Agent, or CPA license to provide our potential clients free face to face consultations on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide free face-to-face or telephonic consultations with all potential clients;
- Develop strategy with potential clients to resolve their IRS tax debt;
- Determine fixed fee amounts for client services;
- Explain scope of work to potential clients;
- Enter into agreements to provide client services;
- Follow up with potential clients who do not engage in our services to offer resolution services;
- Maintain database of potential clients;
- Provide support to new clients until the client transitions to a tax professional.
- Must be a licensed CPA , Enrolled Agent
- A great desire to personally succeed while leading others
- Ability to exemplify professionalism in the office
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Experience in managing administrative staff
- Ability to connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Case Management or CRM Programs
- Must enjoy helping Clients everyday
We offer a competitive annual base salary based on experience in addition to incentives based upon new client acquisition. We also offer an employer-sponsored benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO
- Paid CPE or CLE
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Tax Seminars
- Occasional entertainment
- Huge Opportunity for professional advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Work/life balance
- Engaging directly with clients.
- 401k with Company Matching
We look forward to hearing from you!
Position: Universal Banker
Reports to: Branch Supervisor
Classification: Full-Time and Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Universal Bankers assist existing and potential Bank customers with products and services. This key sales and service role generates new business and strengthens household relationships by selling the benefits of CoreFirst products and services to prospective and existing customers. Performs Call Center duties by assisting customers and non-customers over the phone by answering questions about retail banking products and services and direct callers with other needs to appropriate bank personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Illustrates and sells the benefits of CoreFirst products and services to prospective and current customers and refers customers to appropriate Bank personnel
- Performs work necessary to achieve branch sales goals; Compiles sales and service reporting
- Assists existing Bank customers with their financial needs, from start to finish whenever possible, by listening and asking appropriate questions; Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering customer’s questions, performing account maintenance, investigating and correcting errors according to customer and Bank records, and informing customers of bank processes and procedures
- Supports the operational functionality of the branch by opening and/or closing the branch, balancing the vault, assisting with completion of internal records and audit logs, administering safe deposit box needs, performing teller duties, and carrying out other administrative functions, as needed
- Answers incoming Call Center calls from internal and external customers and assists them by listening and asking appropriate questions; Answers questions regarding customer needs, concerns, and completes complex transactions
- Performs outbound calls when necessary to support bank objectives and initiatives
- Responds to and appropriately resolves external customer escalations regarding Bank sales and services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
One (1) year of customer service experience, including cash handling, required. One (1) year of banking experience strongly preferred. Six (6) months of sales experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
Courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and outside the Bank for purposes of giving or obtaining information, influencing others with ideas, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation. Ability to relate to and empathize with different personalities, while being resolution and solutions oriented.
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. High level of skill in the CoreFirst Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
Working knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft suite. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in procedure and/or technology. Proficiency with process and procedures related to consumer deposit and loan products. Professionalism and composure; strong sales awareness; ability to contribute to a motivated environment; ability to monitor key details and set priorities; goal-oriented mindset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required including ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day. Some evening travel may be needed, occasionally, for the purposes of training which may be located in the Topeka, Kansas area.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Customer Service Representative
IPEX is seeking a dynamic Customer Service professional to join their team. The incumbent will support multiple accounts and work across all levels of the organization, in addition to serving our customers externally.
The incumbent will work in a high volume environment to respond to customer requests for orders, quotes, product inquires and stock checks/price. Working in a fast paced environment, the incumbent will multi-task while maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
- Respond to inquiries regarding price, delivery, or technical support
- Respond to inquiries regarding status of customer orders
- Resolve delays, service problems and disputes
- Enter, release and track customer orders via EDI, fax, and phone, using our in house ERP solution
- Verify customer account numbers, pricing, terms, delivery requirements etc.
- Track backorders and ensure production, purchasing and distribution are reacting accordingly Prepare quotations
- Liaise with other departments from the service team to ensure proper service from all directions
- Provide technical support by referring to various IPEX publications
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
Key Performance Features
- High drive for building strong customer relationships based on customer satisfaction
- Overall management of sales orders and customer inquiries
- Understanding of pricing relationships, and/or ability to organize price information
- A firm grasp of the IPEX computer system
- Relationship with internal colleagues and ability to resolve problems and disputes by consulting with the appropriate team members
- Positive attitude and team focused outlook
- High degree of organization and accuracy
- Telephone manner and skills
- A very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service in previous roles – comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a customer service representative
- Good time management and follow-up skills, including, the ability to effectively balance quality and quantity of output Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and email
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues and complaints patiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment
- Industry experience is an asset
Overview of Mazure
Join a startup company looking to transform, improve and radically shift the balance of power within the healthcare market place. Mazure is looking to disrupt the market through empowering employees and employers with education, competencies and tools to navigate the maze of the current marketplace.We are looking to hire independent contractors to teach our one-day educational class to employees on how to reduce their out of pocket spend and how to navigate the complex world of insurance. The ideal candidate will not only be interested in learning these tools and techniques, but also want to teach others how to do the same.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Teach 1-3 days a week as a contractor
- Teaching adults to navigate the health care system
- You will go through an intense 2-week training program
- No healthcare experience required
- Looking for an energic, courteous, positive attitude, outgoing person to lead the training events
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing and verbally
- Must demonstrate effective questioning skills
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
- Exceptional listening skills, intellectually curious and proactive mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Training or teaching experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. or more may be required
- Travel to client sites is required
Established Mechanical & Electrical Engineering firm specializing in mission critical data centers, airport systems, fire protection, telecommunications, & security looking to add a motivated Project Manager to our team in Denver! The PM will communicate directly with clientele starting with proposals continuing through the final project completion. In addition, the project manager will maintain relationships with clients ensuring satisfaction and marketing the firm's services for future projects.
- Displays in depth knowledge of our industry and anticipating client, vendor, and contractor issues providing a proactive approach. Demonstrate how to best position recommendations & solutions in a manner that leads to successful project completion.
- Manage projects & tasks with thorough understanding of industry standards including design, engineering, & relationships with Owners/Architects, Engineers, Owner's/Contractors
- Day to day client interaction, set & manage client expectations and continue to seek oppportunities to increase client satisfaction and grow client relationships
- Adresses project staff & management with potential liability issues
- Creates project schedules & work plans in accoradance to company standards
- Identify resources needed for special projects & coordinates with staff ensuring support services, and technical expertise is provided
- In charge of coordinating the technical scope review of project deliverables prepared by the team in accordance with company standards and client expectations. Takes a lead role in design/specifactions quality assurance for work personaly performed and the team
- Responsible for tracking invoicing procedures assuring billings are on time and prepared properly in accordance to the terms of the aggrement
- Analayzes & forcasts project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates & utilization
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture or related field from a 4 year accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Engineering or Construction Management which may be related to a specific engineering discipline such as commercial, industrial, or institutional buildings
- Registered Professional Engineer or Architect is HIGHLY preferred
- Must be available to travel occasionally
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have the ability to pass a Background check/secruity screenings as required by clients
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional work environment, and great benefits including health insurance, 401(k), and generous PTO (paid time off)
- Specific Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- · Lead a crew to install roof systems efficiently and safely
- o Providing regular coaching, training, evaluation and feedback
- o Influence crew to work safely and be disciplined and efficient
- o Examine roof and penetrations to plan jobs, and strategically assign and allocate work to crew members, taking their desires, skills and temperaments into consideration
- o Communicate and manage job-specific safety plans prior to the start of every job, conducting job-site audits and making alterations as conditions change
- o Be an active participant or leader of weekly safety meetings
- o Perform installation duties as necessary
- · Meet production and quality goals
- o Plan daily work goals to complete jobs on time, striking an appropriate balance between speed and quality
- o Manage work flow of crew and subcontractors
- o Ensure quality and installation according to specifications and plans
- o Keep projects on budget
- o Solve field application problems with a minimum amount of supervision, notifying salesperson or supervisor when a specified installation is not possible
- · Deliver excellent customer service
- o Know when customers have communicated specific concerns or requests and make every effort to honor their instructions
- · Manage job sites, equipment and materials
- o Maintain a job site that complies with all safety guidelines
- o Enforce safety regulations with everyone on a job site, including visitors and customers
- o Inspect safety equipment and PPE before use each day
- o Ensure roofs are safe and watertight at the end of each day, materials and equipment are stored safely and a fire watch is in place if necessary
- · Exhibit exemplary responsiveness and personal leadership with all field and office personnel
- o Communicate regularly with supervisor regarding work and personnel issues
- o Supervise crew time sheets
- o Record work performed daily
- o Requisition materials and keep accurate materials and equipment reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Work skills – Foremen must exhibit basic communication and roofing skills necessary to manage the complex task of roof system installation.
Communication – the ability to communicate effectively as required
Math – the ability to perform math calculations relevant to roofing work.
Technology – the ability to use computers, phones and other relevant technology tools
Roof system installation – the ability to execute and teach others to execute roof system installation skills
Safety and security – the ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards, using equipment and materials appropriately
Quality – attention to detail and quality assurance of project and crew members
Productivity – demonstrates the ability to meet and exceed standards, works quickly and accuratelyCost consciousness – understands budgeting and implications to jobs
Relational interaction – Foremen must be able to thrive in a dynamic, interactive environment.
Customer service – desire to help customers even in difficult situations
Problem solving – ability to understand complex problems and make decisions that will benefit everyone as much as possible
Account Executive - Inside Sales
Primal Wear is seeking a determined, motivated, FUN person to join our sales team in Denver, CO. This inside sales position will be working on custom accounts and doing constant outreach and prospecting within their territory. Maintaining current and repeat business, answering and capitalizing on incoming quote requests, and prospecting new business are the three sales channels under the umbrella of the Account Executive.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the cycling industry and ready to learn the custom apparel products and process. Outgoing self-starters are a must in this seat.
The Account Executive will work with past, present and future clients to help familiarize them with the Primal Method. Products, Pricing and forecasting will be completed by the AE before handing the project over to the Account Manager to complete the art and ordering process. Maintaining current business and growing each month’s sales numbers are the name of the game for this position.
The AE will maintain a sales pipeline 3-6 months out, and work with management on a game plan to bring in new prospects in your territory.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable using a CRM
- Able to make warm and cold sales calls
- Relationship focused
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Teamwork skills with the ability to strategize
- Problem solving skills
- Base Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance
- Ride to work incentives
- Employee Ride Program
- Industry Discounts
On the surface, all dental organizations seem to offer the same things: shared support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, and better work-life balance. Of course, we offer those same benefits – but aren’t those things really just table stakes? What you really want to know is what makes us different.
Peak Dental Services was founded in 2008 by a dentist from small-town Minnesota, Dr. Douglas Peak. So, what sets Peak apart? Put simply, our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for every team member in a dental office. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
Dentist led, patient centric practices located in beautiful Colorado looking for a full time Periodontist to join our busy team. This position will cover exclusive territory in the Denver Metro area and allow you to handle the referral volume from multiple group practices. Modern offices to treat patients with the highest quality of care. Highly competitive income with a minimum guarantee or commission base whichever is greater. Travel will be apart of this role.
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Perio residency certificate from an accredited program.
- Must be licensed to practice in the state of Colorado.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer match)
- Training & Development
Clinical Fellow – Slp-Cf - Denver, CO
Clinical Fellow – SLP-CF – Pediatric Home Healthcare – Denver
- CF supervisor for Individualized Mentoring – Available By Phone And In-Person
- Full Week of Training
- Interdisciplinary Clinical Group, Led By Experienced Mentor
- Extra 1-on-1 support for clinical and technical questions
- Continuous Field and Individualized Support
- Unlimited Professional Development
- Leading Compensation Pay and Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 4% Matching 401K – Safe Harbor Plan
- 529 Savings Plan for your Child’s Future
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Vehicle Program – 2018 Nissan Rogue or Nissan Pathfinder
- Yearly Bonus for Continuing Education
- Therapy Equipment Budget
- Office Team Support for all Non-Clinical Needs – Billing, Referrals, Scheduling Assistance, Provider Office Coordination and much more
Phone: 303-432-8487 ext 260
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!