Denver Job Description Sample
4337 UX Designer
|Job Title||UX Designer|
|Relevant Experience |
|Technical/Functional Skills||Must Have|
Adobe Creative Cloud
Good to Have
Travel industry applications development experience
|Experience Required||Per above|
|Roles & Responsibilities||Understand business requirements and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes|
Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys on tools / third parties used by Travelport
Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
Be able to take user-experience decisions related to new functions and features
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
Collaborate with build team members and stakeholders.
Generate ideas to improve overall system
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Based in Denver, CO., we are a full service commercial real estate firm. We provide a wide range of real estate services, including office, rental, HOA and multi-family property. We are currently seeking a full time HOA Portfolio Manager to work under the direction of a Senior Portfolio Manager on a diverse portfolio of upscale loft, condo, high rise, patio home and master plan communities. If you have relevant experience, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Stable company! Been in business for many years!
Awesome company culture
We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
Beautiful offices/Lovely work spaces
What You Will Be Doing
Direct oversight of day-to-day communication with owners, committees and board members.
Management of design review submittals.
Coordination of elevator use for move-in and move-outs.
Bid preparation and requests for regular service contracts as well as special projects.
Monthly delinquency review.
Follow up with attorneys, newsletter preparation, email blasts.
Coordination for maintenance services and access to buildings, and management of fire and elevator inspections.
Responsible for committee and Board meeting preparation.
Must also be willing to conduct on-site inspections, attend meetings with contractors, and work on-site in clubhouse / buildings up to 2 days a week.
Senior Portfolio Manager will provide support and oversight for budget preparation, insurance claims and legal matters, personnel related issues, compliance with CCIOA and all other special issues which may arise.
What You Need for this Position
Candidates must have property management experience, excellent customer service skills, multi-task well, work well in an office environment with constant deadlines, efficient with computer, including email communications, and excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel. Candidates must be very organized and able to maintain electronic files and databases, and paper files.
On-call emergency pager rotation for after hour calls will be required.
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary
Health Insurance Contribution
Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
So, if you are a Portfolio Manager with experience, please apply today!
Your application will be considered incomplete unless the screening questions are answered, and incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all of the screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Electrical Engineer (1081)
- BS Degree--Electrical Engineering
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- 3 years of electrical design for commercial projects
Paid Medical Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Paid gym memberships
Condensed work week and flexible scheduling
Senior Hris Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configuration of Business Processes
- Development of testing scripts and execution of testing
- Troubleshooting issues and delivering solutions
- Security maintenance
- Develop and maintain functional/user documentation
- Creation of functional design documents
- Assist in identifying organizational needs and requirements
- Functional lead/management for given initiatives
- Data analysis for accuracy and comparisons
- Re-engineering and development of processes
- Cross-departmental support- support all departments that utilize our HR systems
- Act as a liaison between end users, functional teams and IT
- Bachelor's degree in related field required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work
- Workday Configuration experience preferred (or other SaaS Experience)
- Minimum 3 years gathering business requirements
- Minimum 3 year writing and executing test scripts
- Minimum 3 years as functional analyst
- Experience with coordination of projects
- Process re-engineering experience
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel Skills
Developer Class C - III
Senior Software Engineer, Embedded
Layer3 TV is searching for an Senior Software Engineer to develop embedded video applications that power Layer3 TV's next-generation cable service.
The ideal candidate:
Has experience with low-level Linux development including drivers, hardware interfaces, and application development.
Is comfortable with system-API design and implementation.
Has developed with adaptive streaming technologies such as HTTP Live Streaming, HTTP Dynamic Streaming, Microsoft Smooth Streaming and MPEG-DASH
Has knowledge of media content compression methods such as MPEG-2, AVC, HEVC
Has experience with content protection such as HDCP, DTCP/IP, MSFT PlayReady, Verimatrix, Widevine
Has technical expertise with:
C, C++, and Golang
Public key infrastructure
Ethernet, MoCA, IPv4 and IPv6, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, HTTP(S)
DOCSIS 2.0/3.0; service flow, channel bonding
Collaborate daily with product managers, scrum masters, and UX designers.
Write dynamic web applications using test-driven development techniques.
Design application solutions to complex problems.
Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Graduate degree or higher in CS, Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience
7+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces
Skill set: Middleware
Outside Sales Remote
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This is a 1099 Straight commission position. Compensation includes upfront commissions, Monthly bonuses, and 50% lifetime residuals.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
When we partner with talent, we learn not just your skills and background, but the many layers of your spirit – your life aspirations, your career goals, and how you find a sense of purpose. After we map out how to make your ideal life your real life, we find the team that can take you there.
Our approach is proactive, personalized, and unique as you are.
If the description below sounds like what you're doing or want to do and if you're looking for fresh experience with your job search, then we encourage you to reach out to discuss what the right path for you is.
We'll help you find the culture match that you've been looking for along with the technical fit that makes your skills shine.
You have been responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus has been the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You have worked alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Designed, built and maintained high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensured the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identified and corrected bottlenecks and fixed bugs
Helped maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration
The Philanthropy Associate is responsible for supporting all aspects of the philanthropy program in Colorado, in order to realize annual revenue goals. This includes assisting relevant staff members with the following: donor cultivation, solicitation and recognition; cultivation and stewardship events; management and tracking in the fundraising database; conducting research on donors and prospects; scheduling meetings, travel, and appointments; processing expense reports; and assisting with donor communications. The Philanthropy Associate is responsible for supporting the local Advisory Board, including: scheduling meetings, managing all meeting logistics, and producing meeting notes. In addition, the Philanthropy Associate provides general administrative support to the Colorado office.
- Provide administrative support for the philanthropy program, including drafting and producing acknowledgments and letters; coordinating mailings; processing gifts and pledges; creating and maintaining files, calendars, and ongoing reports; and ordering or updating development materials as necessary.
- Maintain donor records in database tracking system; enter data in records; produce gift and contact reports for staff; generate contact summaries; and generate reports.
- Provide assistance with donor cultivation and fundraising events and field trips including planning, logistics, invitations, presentation materials, and program.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls, plan logistics for meetings, make travel arrangements, process expenses and provide other standard clerical and organizational functions as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Provide research support, including requesting, tracking and generating foundation, corporate, and individual research.
- Provide administrative support for local Advisory Board, including: scheduling meetings; managing meeting logistics; coordinating and distributing meeting agenda, packet and minutes; producing meeting minutes; and supporting new member orientations and Advisory Board committees.
- Collaborate with and support philanthropy colleagues around the country as appropriate.
- Ensure smooth operation of office administrative functions, including ordering supplies; managing incoming and outgoing mail and postage needs; information technology maintenance and upgrades; and overseeing office physical plant and equipment maintenance
- Support of the State Director in scheduling, communications, constituent outreach, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide support to other staff in paying invoices and requesting checks
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in office environment providing administrative support.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency with various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with complex databases or donor management software a plus.
- Experience with events, budgets, and working with volunteers and/or constituents.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to use good judgment, take initiative, prioritize, and problem solve.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team, ensuring close coordination and integration with other staff members
- Interest and commitment to The Trust for Public Land’s mission
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Technical Visual Modeler
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our Fortune 500 clients.
We are seeking a visual design expert to develop satisfying, compelling digital content for web and technical medium. Our objective is to translate complex technical scenarios into cognitively intuitive digital models, in order to clearly communicate the risks and value of client investment in technology.
This is a short-term contract for a specific prototype deliverable. The contract will be extended based on outcome.
In this role you will create high-level concepts as well as high-fidelity detailed designs. You will help determine tools, process, and formats optimally suited for delivery and presentation of these digital assets.
Able to create motion graphics to convey clear message why an initiative is important for the client, using software like Maya's Mash feature, Adobe After Effects, Unreal Engine or Webdesign Application, or equivalent.
Able to create impacting stories that target the various teams within the company, to empower them to make changes for the better of the company.
Able to work alongside a team consisting of technical, financial, and cultural analysts
Able to work in a fast based and dynamic environment on multiple projects simultaneously
Able to translate researched data into a clear and direct message to be understood by a client
Able to assimilate new workflows and software quickly
Have a basic understanding of UI/UX
Strong aptitude for critical thinking and solving complex problems
Strong aptitude for visualization of complex technical and business contexts
Strong aptitude/experience in systems and process visualization
Familiarity with advanced graphical representation such as axonometric view
Strong aptitude/experience in information visualization
Familiarity with graphic design and web technologies
Experience with vector-based visual rendering tools, formats, and processes
Experience with wireframes and high-fidelity designs
Experience with iterative processes for design evaluation and improvement
Strong technical, communications, and organizational skills
Ability to solve problems at a tactical and functional level
Solid work ethic and strong integrity
Adhere to project timelines and track all time appropriately
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement
POSITION SUMMARY: The Operations Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the warehouse and yard operations of the service center. Responsibilities include managing daily operations, establishing process, ensuring compliance and planning the use of manpower and materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains, through training, inspection, corrective action, and tone at the top, a safe work environment.
- Understands and adopts 80/20 as the underlying philosophy of the business.
- Implements required standard operating procedures.
- Measure performance using metrics against pre-defined goals in areas such as safety, transaction accuracy, inventory accuracy, equipment inspection and PM, and all other administrative areas.
- Resolve issues within the paper/product/material flow and implement procedures to ensure that transactions flow accurately 100% of the time.
- Fosters alignment with functional Support Departments.
- Insures proper stocking, movement, and loading of material.
- Perform or over-see all administrative duties including but not limited to facility and equipment maintenance and repair, OSHA requirements, safety training, control of fuel and P-card purchases, etc.
- Assist in monitoring controlling and minimize labor overtime,
- Monitor and control premium freight and repair expenses but never at the expense of safety.
- Make sure each day’s transactions are updated in the system the day during which they occur.
- Manages transaction accuracy by making sure each day’s transactions are updated in the system the day during which they occur and ensure that performance goals are met in this functional area.
- Provides excellent customer service.
NECESSARY SKILLS, BACKGROUND & COMPENTENCIES:
- 5+ years of warehouse/yard operations management and people leadership experience.
Strong operational and customer service bias.
Process driven and detail oriented.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Decisive decision-making abilities
Data analysis/problem solving abilities
Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently, stand, bend, stoop and walk frequently throughout the day
Ability to work in hot and/or cold environments for extended periods of time
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!