Denver Job Description Sample
Senior Hris Specialist
Proactively recommend and drive improvements to business system processes through system functionality and implementations including integrations and configurations.
Manage projects, timelines, communications and deliverables.
Collaborate with IT and other internal partners to gather and analyze business requirements, including global, into applied solutions across multiple platforms and technologies.
Consult with system users to expand or modify technology capabilities to improve operational efficiency or workflow.
Possesses overall accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity in systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
Develop training and documentation of systems use for end-users.
Perform internal and external system audits to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data.
Support company's overall technology, security and global data strategy.
Optimize the use of technology and develop tools to minimize transactional HR activity.
Manage the implementation, development, enhancement, upgrades, maintenance, and changes to HR systems.
Provide ongoing support managing interfaces.
Collaborate with IT to provide support in testing and implementing internal system upgrades and enhancements.
Maintain and update various third party and internal HR systems / tables based on organizational requirements.
Support reporting and analytics activities by generating a variety of complex ad-hoc reports, queries, and summaries leveraging various HR systems.
Research and identify the root causes of data or application problems and own resolution.
Support standardization and best practices across the organization.
Serve as point of contact for field operations about system functionality.
Provide consultative direction, knowledge, and functional assistance to end users and other team members for ongoing administration of HRIS systems and reports.
Assist in handling or supporting audits, audit requests, and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
Liaison between HR, IT, and third party vendors to establish security roles for appropriate users and manage on-going changes.
Maintain / update appropriate workflow requirements for various events, groups, etc.
4 years of HRIS experience within a matrixed environment
Experience with SAP or ERP systems
Experience working with third party vendors to maintain systems and experience recommending system enhancements
Demonstrated ability to identify, design, implement, and maintain changes in HR systems
Experience with root cause analysis to identify problems/inefficiencies with HR systems
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Experience with report writing programs
Experience with interface management
Ability to gather and implement various business requirements in HR systems and time and attendance solutions
Ability to travel up to 5%
Bachelor's degree in information systems or human resources
Project management skills including technical planning around validation and UAT
Knowledge of designing, implementing, and maintaining controls and audits
Fundamental knowledge of time and labor systems and requirements Fundamental knowledge of payroll and tax compliance requirements (i.e., federal law, garnishments, tax rules, etc.)
Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and general ledger
Possess time management skills to maximize productivity
Highly detail oriented
Ability to problem-solve using logic and critical thinking
Demonstrate effective interpersonal and technical communication skills
Ability to multitask by handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Demonstrated collaborative and relationship building skills
Skills and Certifications [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- No
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- Yes
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Occasionally
Outside Sales - Business Consultant
Our client is a growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers employee-related services such as payroll, employee benefits, tax and HR compliance, and workers’ compensation. They are seeking ultra-motivated, goal driven outside B2B sales consultants to meet with local business owners in your area. You will be prospecting, delivering sales presentations and driving new client acquisition.
Compensation & Benefits: This company offers Residual Commissions on every deal you close!! That is rare these days. You will continue to get paid on past deals you have closed for the lifetime of the contract.
- $45,000 Base salary + Uncapped Residual Commissions
- Monthly auto/smart phone allowance
- Annual President’s Club trips
- Remote office environment
- High-level training, support and mentoring
- Marketing support to drive demand
- Fully paid healthcare benefits for employee and family (Did you read this? FULLY PAID!)
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to work independently
Senior Project Manager
At least 10+ years experience preferred.
High-Rise experience required.
Multi-family ground-up construction preferred.
· Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Easily recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
· Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
· Reviews the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
· Complies with and enforces standard policies and procedures.
· Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
· Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
· Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
· Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
· Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
· Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
· Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
· Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
· Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
· Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
Participates in all programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
· Reviews evaluations within practice for consistency.
· Mentors managers through formal channels.
· Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
· Manages the development of project teams by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
6930 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.
Having an in-depth knowledge of wireless local area networks and WLAN project experience is preferred. This individual must be able to interact well in a team environment, be able to follow a detailed work flow process and comply with all change management procedures and policy. As a network engineer you will need to be available for after hour project implementations, hardware installations, and configuration changes. This position reports to the Manager of Network Engineering and will be assigned to 2016 capital initiatives and core support activities.
Experience in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different platform of Cisco routers ASR1002, 7600, 7200, 3800, 2800 etc.
Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches Nexus, 6500, 4500, 4900, 3600, 3800 etc.
Extensive LAN design experience a MUST
Understanding of Cisco or Aruba Wireless is good. Understanding of Cisco Access Points and Controllers.Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN, IDS, IPS, 802.1x, Internet Proxy etc.
Experience with different OS and server technologies is a plus.
Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges.
Be able to deliver detailed design diagrams, complete technical documentation, and develop change scripts, using various tools such as; HP NA, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Visio.
Education / Certification: Must be CCNP or higher.
Experience: 7 - 9 years applicable experience in network engineering
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Inpatient Behavioral Health Psychiatrist Job #10336614
Not-for-profit hospital in a much sought-after location has an immediate need for a BC Adult Psychiatrist to join their Inpatient Behavioral Health team which covers their 15 bed (with 3 ECT beds) psychiatric unit. Inpatient adult psychiatric duties are central to the position. The hospital has highly skilled nursing and ancillary staff members, along with a collegial and supportive environment. The psychiatric unit has partnerships with both public and private community-based mental health treatment centers, and also collaborates with private practice psychiatrists in the community to manage their patients in the hospital setting. Call will be 1 evening/week and 1 weekend per month. Minimum Requirements include:
- BC Adult Psychiatrist
- Current/Eligible Colorado Physician License
- Prescriptive Authority
This position is responsible maintaining the operational and administrative activities associated with running customers local and global network and telecommunication infrastructure to include; documentation, monitoring, implementing and troubleshooting network and enterprise systems. The primary role will be to serve as a key member of the local and Global IT Teams. Daily responsibilities will be to monitor and support the LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi network and VoIP telecommunication infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and provide basic administration of the company’s LAN/WAN/ landscape, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN concentrators, wireless, and other network hardware
- Support all aspects of Telecom Carrier monitoring and troubleshooting to include opening trouble tickets with vendors and following outages to completion.
- Support the Cisco VoIP infrastructure with monitoring, maintenance activities, voicemail issues, and MAC (Move,Add,Change) requests for phone endpoints
- Monitor network and telecommunications systems usage and performance to ensure that resources are used efficiently and that the infrastructure remains available to the business users.
- Support network and telecommunications hardware by troubleshooting hardware failures and opening repair tickets with vendors to replace failed hardware components
- Work with local facilities to fulfill networking tasks that may include network drop maintenance and cabling
- Create and Maintain Network documentation and topology diagrams
- Responsible for 5S sustain and maintenance tasks related to computer rooms and phone rooms to ensure compliance with 5S guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science or Engineering) is required or three (3) to five (5) years of network engineering and/or operations experience in supporting network and telecommunication environments is required. Global experience is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of support and operations of network components (Internet/Extranet/Intranet, wireless, firewall, LAN, WAN, VOIP, Telecommunications technology) WAN & LAN Networking topologies, protocols used by firewall/VPN technologies
- Working knowledge of Network monitoring systems, experience with Solarwinds is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- Support and administration/configuration of Cicso UCS VOIP systems, premise wiring and Telco equipment
- Working knowledge of the support and administration of Cisco switches and IOS
- Working knowledge of the support and configuration of ISCSI networking and VLAN design and configuration
- Working knowledge of NFS, Storage Area Networks (SAN) and other networking technologies.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, specifically VMware.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Strong operational knowledge of basic productivity applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat. Strong knowledge of Visio is essential
- Strong operational knowledge of network documentation and the creation of network topology documents – Visio experience is essential.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and weekends as required
- Occasional travel to other sites may be required
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) Advanced Visio Skills required.
Certificates and Licenses
CCNA level certification desired
If available and interested, please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netsuite Developer Consultant
Location: Denver, CO (Open to Remote though NOT preferred)
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Terms: W2 or 1099
Hours: 40/Hr. Week
Our client is on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. They are one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role with our Client, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. They are passionate champions for their clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for their clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of the team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our client’s industry and the company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. They are very proud of their team and the important work they do to build confidence for a more connected world.
This resource with provide backlog support on NetSuite development projects. This is mostly a technical development job and not a functional implementation role.
Looking for a Mid to Sr. level NetSuite technical developer with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the following:
- NetSuite ERP/PSA
- SUITESCRIPT 1.0 & 2.0
- API Integration
- Suite Analytics
- Web Development
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Knowledge of NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems.
- Experienced in NetSuite Development and Administration.
- Experienced in NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions.
- Experience creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements.
- Experience in supporting end user request for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards.
- Wide range of Functional, Analytical and Technical skills with the ability to quickly understand business needs and translate them into solutions.
- Excellent written & oral communications skills with a hands-on approach & result oriented working style.
- Reaching team and individual targets and maintaining quality cutting across different types of content.
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
Director Of Content Merchandising
We are looking for a world-class streaming video-on-demand application strategist who can provide thought leadership and operational ownership on merchandising online content to help ensure subscription members see the right titles at the right time and in the right place.• Work effectively to lead a cross-functional organization through impactful action, thought leadership, and strategy
• Develop the strategy and program business rules to drive the best curation of content for a new members
• Develop the strategy and program business rules to ensure high visibility of new content to existing members
• Develop the strategy to provide each member the best-personalized experience (via recommendation engines and/or other technologies)
• Provide recommendations on new production areas based on portfolio gaps and member demand
• Provide recommendations on most effective content metadata (artwork, naming, description, etc) to drive increased content engagement
• Manages content release strategy
• A strong understanding of best practices in human curation and technology-driven curation
• Deep experience in analytical and data-centric approach to validate and execute on ideas
• Strong editorial bent on driving engagement through visuals and language
• Experience with user experience design and development
• Experience in streaming video-on-demand applications
What you bring:
Technical, people leadership coupled with deep hands-on experience in DevOps is a must for this position. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with scalable, high-quality Performance as a Service and ability to manage the latest elastic data infrastructure. Further, the candidate will be passionate about managing high performance teams and practice servant leadership.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the Platform Services team
Develop goals, strategies, and initiatives across the team in alignment with strategic objectives
Help build reliable, repeatable processes
Coordinate operational activities amongst multiple groups of stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
Plan and execute projects in support of corporate and team goals, ensuring delivery with high quality, on time, and within budget
Manage stakeholder communications and escalations during production incidents
Coordinate the problem management process in order to get to the root cause of issues
Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
Evaluate and stay current on technology and industry trends
Develop and apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef/ansible)
Develop and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
Provide Executive Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
Partner with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
5 years of senior level server management experience in a large-scale production environment.
Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
Deep understanding of centralized (n-tier) and decentralized (client/server) environment models.
Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Extensive experience using virtualization technologies to enhance velocity of pre-production lifecycle environment.
Experience in: Configuration management tools, monitoring, deployment automation, and orchestration tools (Puppet,Ansible,Zabbix,NewRelic,OpsGenie,Splunk, etc.)
Expertise in building scalable, high performance teams that support entire pre-production lifecycle.
Strong presentation and leadership skills
Strong technical leadership skills
Proven people manager able to achieve strategic initiatives on time and under budget for large enterprise organizations
Senior Diesel Technician – Experienced / Professional
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
Diagnostic Skills and Experience:
· Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
· Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
· Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
· Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
· Experience using Cummins EDS system
Diesel Engine Experience:
· Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
· Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
· CAT, Detroit Diesel, Western Star Products, Freightliner
· OTR vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with Cummins QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors as well as experience with KTA 38 and QST 30 motors
- Experience with heavy duty on highway truck and emissions.
- 1 year of on the job experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins or others
- 1 year of on the job experience with complete engine rebuilds (must have rebuilt engines from the block)
- 1 year of on the job experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
· Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!