Denver Job Description Sample
Financial Analyst SEC Denver
Financial Analyst, to assist in the work of the
Denver Regional Office
Pay rate will be discussed with selected candidates during pre-screening.
Each candidate selected for submission with our proposal must tender a signed letter of commitment confirming that they will accept the position if it is offered.
Period of Performance:
Base Year: Effective date will be 10/26/2019 to 9/25/2020
Option Year 1: 9/26/2020 to 3/25/2021
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Email resumes in the above format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or an Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting, banking and credit
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience performing financial analysis and evaluation
- Experience with successfully supporting an auditing team is highly desirable
- Must have thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards,
- Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis information technology systems and applications
- Must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment
- Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
Scope of Work:
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s, or SEC, mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The SEC’s Division of Enforcement utilizes a variety of data that contains current, historical and futures information about sensitive public company data, mutual fund data, and trade and quote data, to name a few examples.
The Division of Enforcement conducts investigations into possible violations of the federal securities laws, and prosecutes the Commission's civil suits in the federal courts as well as its administrative proceedings.
The objective of this requirement is to obtain SEC-wide, non-personal professional legal support services and products to support the mission requirements of the SEC. The primary users of these services are expected to be the Division of Enforcement, but other Divisions and Offices of the SEC are authorized to use the services. The SEC is comprised of the Home Office (Washington, DC), and 11 Regional Offices.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities/Duties:- Performs analyses of financial statements, cost data, operating and project reports
- Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by Auditors.
- Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
- Must have skill with Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
- Expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from SEC staff.
Clinical Fellow – Slp-Cf - Denver, CO
Clinical Fellow – SLP-CF – Pediatric Home Healthcare – Denver
- CF supervisor for Individualized Mentoring – Available By Phone And In-Person
- Full Week of Training
- Interdisciplinary Clinical Group, Led By Experienced Mentor
- Extra 1-on-1 support for clinical and technical questions
- Continuous Field and Individualized Support
- Unlimited Professional Development
- Leading Compensation Pay and Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 4% Matching 401K – Safe Harbor Plan
- 529 Savings Plan for your Child’s Future
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Vehicle Program – 2018 Nissan Rogue or Nissan Pathfinder
- Yearly Bonus for Continuing Education
- Therapy Equipment Budget
- Office Team Support for all Non-Clinical Needs – Billing, Referrals, Scheduling Assistance, Provider Office Coordination and much more
Phone: 303-432-8487 ext 260
B2B Territory Manager Remote
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and Denver is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
Tech - Solar
We are looking for entry level technicians interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems. This position requires an independent, resourceful individual who is capable of meeting all of our customer’s needs in an efficient and productive manner. This individual must have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and capable of quickly learning in depth root cause analysis & troubleshooting. This individual must also have excellent computer and organizational skills. MaxGen is the last line of defense for our customers and our reputation is based on delivering the highest quality work in a timely fashion.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgen.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
Tech - Solar
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
• Commission and test large scale solar energy facilities, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, VOC/ IMP testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
• Troubleshoot, service, test & perform routine maintenance on all equipment associated with PV systems.
• Perform extensive corrective repair on all equipment associated with PV systems, up to and including full system removal and replacement.
• Document and research all non-conforming issues found after an inspection. Report all NEC code violations found after an inspection.
• Document all receipts, labor hours and job expenses
• Participate in site safety assessments and assist in identifying all safety hazards on job-site, then take part in a safety meeting with all other employees on proper safety protocol.
• Identify un-safe work or operating conditions and take proper action to neutralize hazards.
• Review of construction prints and verify electrical calculations as well as field verification.
• After each site visit, generate a report of all findings using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Power Point) to present the customer as a professional document.
Tech - Solar
Education and Experience
• Possess valid Electrical Trainee card
• Hands on experience with electrical concepts, techniques and safety practices.
• Clean driving record
• Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, overall navigation and organization
• Knowledge of measuring voltage, current, frequency, insulation, and phase rotation.
• Ability to learn troubleshooting techniques and industry standard electrical practices.
• NFPA 70e training
• OSHA certification
• NABCEP certification
• Experience with firmware upgrade procedures
• Experience with residential, commercial & utility PV systems
Tech - Solar
• 50% of travel required
• Ability to lift 50 pounds, ability to climb a ladder, work in all climates (extreme heat, cold, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Sr. Construction MEP Estimator-Large Projects
World Class General Contractor has an immediate need for a Sr. Construction Estimator in Denver, CO.
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Apply immediately! Six figure salary is negotiable!
- Prepare detailed estimates for the project based on the design documents, narratives, and specifications, focusing on the Mechanical/Plumbing/Fire Protection/Electrical/Technology/LV System (MEP)
- Assume lead responsibility for complex projects such as Airport Terminals, Mission Critical, Hospital/Healthcare, Pharma and Government jobs that have an MEP package of $25M+
- Sr. Estimator reports to Preconstruction Manager / MEP Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering plus a minimum of fifteen years related Mechanical/Plumbing/Fire Protection/Electrical/Technology//LV System (MEP) estimating experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Relocation assistance is available for qualified Candidates!
Oracle Cloud Consultant
Sr. Electrical Engineer / Project Manager (1306)
In this dynamic role, you will serve in an integral role and as an important contributor to the success of a variety of projects within the Healthcare, Educational and Technology markets. Your role will include working directly with clients, working with proposals, budgets and schedules and performing and overseeing engineering design. Strong technical background and leadership abilities are a must for this Senior level role. Additional required qualifications include:
- BSEE or Related Degree
- PE Registration
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer focused on power distribution and lighting design for related project types
- Prior experience handling Project Management tasks and the ability to lead projects and people
Support Specialist - Benefit Services
Team Driving - 5Days Out 2 Days Home
Contact: Cindy Martinez - Sr. Career Advisor - 281-884-9211 Direct
"Committed to Providing Employees With The Best and Highest Quality Trucking Life in the Industry."
***Team drivers to pull Trailers for Fed-X , paid .57-.64 cpm, PLUS .02 cpm Safety Bonus paid monthly
***Out 5 days, home 2 days. (Typically Tues-Sat work, home Sun-Mon)
***All trucks are 2018 or 2019 Freightliner Cascadia automatic transmissions(no truck over 490K miles)
***100% no-touch drop and hook
***Weekly Mileage bonus for non-dedicated runs (even non-dedicated are still essentially 5 days out, 2 days home)
***DOT Roadside Inspection Cash Bonus
***Opportunity for Growth
- Minimum 21 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience (Unless from an Approved driving school)
- Doubles endorsement (doubles experience not necessary)
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and controlled substance test
- 50% company paid health insurance
- $15,000 Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) - 3% company match
- Pets OK, if clean
- Paid Vacation
Sr. C# Developer
No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
Desired Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of C# ASP.NET development experience
- Demonstrated experience with web services and microservices
- Experience with scalable and high availability systems
- MSSQL database experience
- Strong AWS experience is a plus!
- Scrum or Agile methodology is preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!