Denver Job Description Sample
Account Executive (Denver, CO Territory), VSP Optics Group (Denver, CO, US, 80204)
VSP Global is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high-fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries. No matter the role, we're all focused on a singular mission: to help people see. Learn more by visiting https://vspglobal.com/cms/careers/
With general direction, sell VSP Lab’s products and services by managing existing accounts and developing new prospects. Exercise a broad knowledge of the Lab’s services, products and marketing techniques to increase usage among VSP panel doctors within a defined territory. Assist in the promotion of the Lab to doctors outside the defined territory limits.
Formulate and implement strategic business plans specific to the needs of individual accounts to retain exsisting business for the Lab and to educate and assist accounts in the utilization of premium lens products.
Cultivate and develop strong business relationships with VSP doctors and their staff.
Educate customers on industry trends and new lens products in order to inform and assist with business decisions.
Maintain current working knowledge on existing and new products/services and other general information to ensure accurate information is provided.
Act as liaison between VSP Lab and customers to ensure service levels and expectations are met. Collaborate with marketing and product development to address customer’s needs and analyze market data.
Document sales activity and monitor account growth within defined territory.
Develop and deliver presentations to doctors’ staff on both a small and large scale.
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
Two years or more direct outside sales experience
Broad knowledge of opthalmic lenses and coatings preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Demonstrated track record in meeting sales/revenue goals with major account responsibility with outside sales
Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Clean DMV record
Located in Denver, CO
5 years outside sales experience
Optics or medical/pharmaceutical experience desired
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
The working environment is generally favorable, lighting and temperature is adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust etc.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
VSP Global is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Sr. Hris Specialist
- Proactively recommend and drive improvements to business system processes through system functionality and implementations including integrations and configurations.
- Manage projects, timelines, communications and deliverables.
- Collaborate with IT and other internal partners to gather and analyze business requirements, including global, into applied solutions across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Consult with system users to expand or modify technology capabilities to improve operational efficiency or workflow.
- Possesses overall accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity in systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
- Develop training and documentation of systems use for end-users.
- Perform internal and external system audits to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data.
- Support overall technology, security and global data strategy.
- Optimize the use of technology and develop tools to minimize transactional HR activity.
- Manage the implementation, development, enhancement, upgrades, maintenance, and changes to HR systems.
- Provide ongoing support managing interfaces.
- Collaborate with IT to provide support in testing and implementing internal system upgrades and enhancements.
- Maintain and update various third party and internal HR systems / tables based on organizational requirements.
- Support reporting and analytics activities by generating a variety of complex ad-hoc reports, queries, and summaries leveraging various HR systems.
- Research and identify the root causes of data or application problems and own resolution.
- Support standardization and best practices across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of HRIS experience within a matrixed environment
- Experience with SAP or ERP systems
- Experience working with third party vendors to maintain systems and experience recommending system enhancements
- Demonstrated ability to identify, design, implement, and maintain changes in HR systems
- Experience with root cause analysis to identify problems/inefficiencies with HR systems
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or human resources
- Project management skills including technical planning around validation and UAT
- Knowledge of designing, implementing, and maintaining controls and audits
- Fundamental knowledge of time and labor systems and requirements Fundamental knowledge of payroll and tax compliance requirements (i.e., federal law, garnishments, tax rules, etc.)
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and general ledger
- Possess time management skills to maximize productivity
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to problem-solve using logic and critical thinking
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and technical communication skills
- Ability to multitask by handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Project Manager- Denver
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager and this could be your chance to shine!
· Perform key role in project planning, budgeting and execution of project
· See project through from start to finish
· Prepare, monitor, maintain and update monthly construction schedule and assign appropriate personnel to various phases of the project
· Oversee, anticipate and coordinate the flow of construction to ensure project stays on schedule
· Manage project staff, subcontractors, and operations to maximize productivity and profit goals
· Establish process of quality control and administration
· Accurately track and account for all material and equipment on site, as well as provide the related necessary reports on a timely basis
· Construction document management: submittals, transmittals, change orders, request for proposals, requests for information and close out documents
· Understanding / implementation of safety practices and compliance with not only corporate policy, but OSHA and other governing agencies to ensure a safe work environment
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Construction Management, OR equivalent Construction Management experience
· 5+ years of experience preferred
· 20M+ in High Profile Projects + Ground Up Experience
· Hotel Experience preferred but not required.
· Understanding of building systems, design, construction and related management strategies
· Ability to expedite complex projects and complete multiple assignments within time constraints
· Capacity to lead, motivate and manage personnel
· Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project or Primavera)
· AutoCAD experience is preferred
· Effective time management and logical decision making skills
· Strong focus on quality and detail
· Ability to clearly understand and interpret project drawings and specifications
· Professional level writing skills appropriate for correspondence, reports and responses to various customers
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent communication skills
- Multi-family woodframe experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
· Legendary builds
· Bonus plan
· Amazing Culture
· Use of company vehicle
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Medical Insurance
Blue Ridge Executive Search
6930 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.
Outside Sales Remote
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This is a 1099 Straight commission position. Compensation includes upfront commissions, Monthly bonuses, and 50% lifetime residuals.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Denver
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
Our client is fundamentally transforming the way real estate professionals, lenders, and homebuyers manage real estate transactions, one of the nation's largest industries. Our client is backed by Menlo Ventures, 8VC and other top investors and is growing quickly. The thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of our client's web and mobile enterprise apps.
Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables.
Work with our external accountants to manage and improve general ledger functions including balance sheet reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and preparation for month end close
Maintain Accounts Payable function including expenses report processing and review
Collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls and provide support for special requests
Support the department and organization to prepare for and internal and/or external audits
Proactively review current procedures and seek ways to improve processes to ensure timely monthly close, accuracy of accounting entries, and operational efficiency
Perform research and make recommendations for complex accounting scenarios
Participate in build out of complex systems and support the automation of our internal processes that impacts accounting operations
Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience required
Cumulative accounting experience of 3-6 years, with 2+ years of Big 4 audit experience with exemplary performance
Previous experience in a startup or corporate role preferred, but not required
Strong math, analytical, research, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Effective communicator, proven team manager
Ability to grow with the organization and take on increased responsibility as earned
Nice to have: some knowledge of Python, git, etc.
Electrical Engineer (1081)
- BS Degree--Electrical Engineering
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- 3 years of electrical design for commercial projects
Paid Medical Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Paid gym memberships
Condensed work week and flexible scheduling
Senior .Net Developer
Our Client is rewriting an existing system from the ground up in C#, ASP .Net 4.5, MVC 4, with WCF Web Services built on a SQL Server 2012 backend database. They are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to support the existing application during this re-write and help us build the new application. The business systems involved include call center, order processing, payment processing, invoicing and financial applications. This system runs the insurance business and is mission critical with high visibility. Must have experience building web-based user interfaces. They are also transitioning a portion of the front-end UI to Salesforce over time and any background in developing in Salesforce is a plus. Previous experience in batch processing applications is a plus.
Operating Room Nurse Manager For Denver Colorado Job #10988107
Seeking a nurse leader who will be responsible for the management of clinical nursing practices, and patient care delivery in the Operating Room area including management of Human, Fiscal, Material, Support & Systems Resources. Need the ability to inspire and empower staff. Minimum requirements include:
- 5 years of experience in acute care setting with 2 years in leadership-management position preferred.
- Operating Room leadership experience
- Registered Nurse license.
- Excellent compensation Package.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Senior Mulesoft Developer
Certified Senior MuleSoft Application Developer sought to provide Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Functional and User Acceptance Testing and Production and Post Production Support and Knowledge transfer for MuleSoft Integrations supporting HR Works project.
Activities & Deliverables for Senior MuleSoft Application Developer:
- Technical Design Document capturing MuleSoft functional and nonfunctional details utilizing OIT Integrations design templates; RAML definition for all interfaces
- Developed and Unit Tested MuleSoft Applications checked into OIT’s code repository and deployed through OIT’s Continuous Integration toolchain into development & test environments & relying on mUnit framework for validation of thus developed artifacts
- Actively participate in Agile sprint ceremonies
- Resolution of tasks and defects within the project backlog
- Conduct Design Walkthroughs, Code Reviews and Technical Coaching as warranted
- Identifying Production Readiness and Production Cutover Tasks, Decomposing and Executing those, including creation of operations run book.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!