Washington Job Description Sample
Education Coordinator 1
Apply now to grow your career as an education coordinator. Share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, education coordinators are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, and spend most of their time inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources.
As an education coordinator at Bright Horizons, you will:
Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
Manage your time as you support multiple classrooms and staff
Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
CDA or 9 credit hours/120 clock hours/12 CEUs required
Associate's degree or higher preferred
Two to four years of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
Expertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculum
Ability to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staff
Experience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervision
Experience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferred
Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Part Time Stylist(Sales Associate) -Dressbarn
External Job Description
Do your friends and family come to you for fashion advice? Are you known for having your finger on the pulse of fashion? Do you get energized from getting to know others? If you answered "Yes!" to these questions, then why haven't you applied to dressbarn where you'll be receiving recognition for what you love to do?
At dressbarn, we are looking for trusted style advisors who can listen to the needs of each woman then skillfully and thoughtfully give style solutions that will help her feel fashionable, comfortable and confident. Someone who can talk to our customers about the latest trends and can show her how to interpret those trends specifically for her lifestyle.
Our Part Time Stylists (Sales Associates) are professionals who not only have a passion for current fashion trends but enjoy personal satisfaction of building long-term relationships with customers. At dressbarn, we empower our associates to control their own career growth.
Dressbarn is a unique blend of a public company and a family-run business. Since our inception in 1962, our Company has grown to over 700 stores in 48 states plus the District of Columbia, providing us with a nationally recognized name.
Dressbarn offers great benefits including flexible schedules, a team spirited atmosphere, and merchandise discounts. We believe in a healthy balance of work & life, which means more time spent with the people who mean the most to you and more time for you to do the things you enjoy. Dressbarn also offers the security of working for one of America's most financially stable specialty retailers. A proven success for over 40 years, our stability allows us to offer our associates competitive compensation, and 401(k) with Company match.
Dressbarn is an equal opportunity employer
We seek candidates with previous retail experience who possess the ability to:
Provide customers with exceptional service and long-term relationships
Be a team player, maintaining open dialogue and a respectful work environment
Be fully committed and passionately dedicated to personal sales excellence
Be the ambassador of our business, representing the fashion, style and product knowledge of dressbarn brands
Assist in the maintenance of a clean and comfortable store environment
Available to work a flexible schedule
Sr. Product Manager, Ad Tech
About the Role
Panoply is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Ad Technology to work in the fun and dynamic new media environment of podcasting. The position will work closely with our product, UX, and ad-tech engineering teams as well as our publisher and advertising partners to build industry-leading software in the rapidly growing marketplace of on-demand audio advertising.
This job is based in Washington, DC, and reports to Panoply’s Director of Product.
About the Company
Panoply Media produces extraordinary podcasts, provides breakthrough technology for advertisers and publishers through Megaphone, and delivers premium children's content through the Pinna app.
With over 150 shows in our network, Panoply is both a producer of and network for innovative podcast content. Panoply creates original podcasts including By The Book, Family Ghosts and partners with influencers like Malcolm Gladwell on Revisionist History and Gretchen Rubin on Happier With Gretchen Rubin. The Panoply network includes exceptional content from Slate, The Wall Street Journal, Politico and more.
Panoply Media's advertising and publishing platform, Megaphone, provides unprecedented technology for podcast publishers and advertisers, connecting publishers with tools to monetize premium audio and connecting advertisers with unparalleled access to a diverse listenership. Powered by Nielsen, our Megaphone Targeted Marketplace (MTM) allows advertisers to target more than 60,000 audience segments based on a listener's location, interests, demographic profile, purchase behaviors and more.
Pinna is a new screen-free and ad-free storytelling app for children ages 4–12 featuring Peabody-winning original series, interactive game shows, irresistible audiobooks, and popular children’s podcasts. Pinna’s programs include gripping adventures, enchanting bedtime stories, lively science and history shows, and so much more!
- Guide a cross-functional team of elite engineers, designers, and ad operations professionals to conceptualize and build the premier ad platform for podcast publisher and advertisers.
- Work closely with the Director of Product to shape the product roadmap and overall strategic direction with an eye towards maximizing customer acquisition, advertising revenue, and partner satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of all changes in the rapidly evolving digital audio market, from new advertising formats and smart speaker APIs to competitive podcast platforms. Share that learning across the organization, and adjust product strategy accordingly.
- Work with our data team to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of new and existing products.
- Work with our UX and project management teams to integrate usability studies, market research and analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements.
- Enthusiastically engage with partners, including direct response and brand advertisers, ad ops users, publishers, sellers, and Panoply’s executive team to shape and communicate product cycles and strategic priorities.
- Inspire a small-but-mighty, tight-knit team of in-house engineers and designers to release on time and in budget.
- 3-5 years of experience leading technology projects.
- Some experience required managing ad servers, order management software, supply- or demand-side platforms.
- Experience working closely with software engineers.
- Phenomenal design sensibility around how to take complex systems and turn them into simple, compelling experiences.
- Ability to build examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and analytical abilities.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
- Real passion for media and digital audio.
Perks of the job include:
- Panoply Labs: regularly scheduled time set aside for us to explore and learn in problem spaces outside of our day to day work.
- Funds for learning and career development including conferences and learning resources.
- A comfortable, casual work environment with the tools and setup that make you happy.
- A supportive team dedicated to individual and company success.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, tuition assistance, parental leave, and more.
Panoply is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Front Of House Team Members
Welcome to our amazing world. A brand that is filled to the brim with passionate people, creative thinkers, overachievers, servant leaders and folks having a blast doing what they do best - helping others.
Established in Chicago in 1991, Corner Bakery Cafe is one of the leaders of fast casual dining, a segment that blends the best of two worlds. We're fast - guests have busy lives.
Whether they join us to linger over a morning cup of coffee or they're with us for a quick lunch, we're there to serve them promptly. But we're also casual dining, meaning we believe in delivering food to the table. Guests also enjoy nice touches like real tableware - a break from today's plastic, self-service world.
The first interaction a guest has in our restaurants is with a member of our Front of House team. Whether it is greeting guests, taking their orders, providing table service, or helping at any other time during a guest's visit, our Front of House team members are the face of our organization. Our guests have so many choices today, so we're always looking for the best talent to make them feel at home and want to return!
Going to school? Looking for a second job?
Or looking for the right place to start your career? As a growing company, we're always looking for our future leaders.
Join our Front of House Team at Corner Bakery Cafe - a place where growth, better hours and great potential are offered every day. That's all served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and need the time to enjoy it. SAVOR your opportunity today!
We are an Equal Opportunity/E-Verify Employer.
Vice President, International Programs
As a member of the Executive Management Team, the incumbent will partner with the leadership team to support the President & CEO to accomplish the vision, mission, and strategic objectives of IMA World Health. Leads all Program Department activities and the Country Offices including managing the HQ Directors of Programs and Country Directors: provides expertise, advice and oversight. The incumbent will be a thought leader in the international development sector and will position and shape the organization's role in global health, including developing innovative programs and strategies to influence policy discussions and progress on global health issues. Represents and showcases IMA in various fora and with various stakeholders, (e.g. donors, partners, Ministries of Health, etc.). Works closely with the COO and CFO to address operational challenges and ensure that all overseas programs are on track to meet donor requirements.
Provide leadership, management and oversight to IMA's public health program portfolio, including quality assurance, staff development and strategic direction.
In collaboration with the ELT, develop a strategy and plan to expand IMA World Health's programming and role as an innovative leader in global health.
Work with IMA's President & CEO to expand IMA's public health initiatives in core competency areas with the goal to improve health and quality of life through the prevention and treatment of diseases.
Work with the Country Directors and Country Program Officers to ensure the highest quality program implementation.
Work with the Directors of Programs and HQ based country teams to ensure the highest quality program support.
Develop systems, processes and a collaborative management approach to address operational challenges and ensure that IMA is in compliance with contractual and donor requirements.
Work in partnership with the Executive Management Team, Program HQ and field staff, and other departments to support the development of long-term engagement of IMA World Health in the global health field.
Provide leadership to develop and strengthen relationships with ministries of health, donors, and local and international partners for effective program implementation.
Facilitate the prioritization of issues, countries, interventions and implementation partners giving priority emphasis to IMA World Health Members' interests.
Create a strategy for the provision of technical and programmatic support to Faith-Based Organizations (FBOs) engaged in health activities in countries of interest.
Support the advancement of the IMA mission by nurturing existing relationships and the establishment and development of new partnerships to enhance the role of IMA in health, relief and development work. Participate in global health networks and consortia appropriate to achieving the tasks and responsibilities of the position.
Represent IMA World Health Program interests, experience and expertise in varied fora such as national and international conferences, partner and donor agency meetings, member agency meetings, etc. Ensure visibility of IMA program results and achievements through presentations at conferences, workshops and publishing of articles in professional journals.
Participate with IMA World Health colleagues in preparation of technical briefs and papers reflecting IMA World Health's program expertise for sharing with appropriate policy-making audiences.
Keep abreast of emerging public health trends, strategies and standards in appropriate public health areas and with colleagues, partners and appropriate policy-making audiences. Represent IMA World Health at the World Health Assembly and international conferences.
Ensure the preparation and submission of abstracts for competition in professional and technical gatherings.
Work closely with the External Relations, Communications and Business Development colleagues to develop and strengthen donor relationships
Serve as a member of the Executive Management Team.
Oversee a comprehensive and timely reporting schedule for the Program Department.
Recruit, onboard and develop a highly qualified and engaged Program team.
Provide ongoing performance feedback to encourage and develop a high performing team. Conduct Annual Performance Appraisals for assigned HQ program staff and overseas staff.
Provide the IMA Board of Directors reports, documents and publications that showcase and outline Program's progress towards goals, team information and strategic direction.
Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree in Public Health or related field (International Development, Medicine, Nursing, etc.) required. Doctorate in related field preferred.
Minimum of 17 years international development experience, including at least 5 years resident in a developing country setting, managing public health programs as a senior level professional. Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring integrated public health programs in collaboration with national governments.
Commitment to the faith-based nature of IMA and ability to articulate that core value to varied audiences.
Willingness to travel 30% or more annually
A proven record of strong interpersonal and leadership skills leading Program staff and being part of a team-oriented culture, at the organizational and the Program levels.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Successful implementation experience in the geographical regions where IMA programs are established or emerging.
Excellent English written and oral skills.
Demonstrated experience working with a multicultural workforce with sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
Appreciation for, and willingness to commit, to the mission of IMA as a service arm for relief and development agencies of U.S. Protestant denominations.
AR Accountant- Contract To Hire
- Applying customer payments to customer invoices in multiple systems (Personify AMS and NetSuite ERP) on a daily basis
- Retrieving customer payment data from multiple bank accounts (wires and ACH), maintain lockbox, and checks presented
- Updating cash receipts daily worksheet
- Researching new unapplied receipts on a timely basis
- Researching and performing collections activities on older receivables
- Updating weekly accounts receivable reports
- Supporting the sales team by completing new vendor paperwork
- Team-oriented individual with great customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Accounting or Finance degree
- CPA Candidate
- 1-5 years’ experience performing accounting duties, or strong internship experiences
- Government Contracts experience. Be able to tell the difference between T&M vs. FFP
- Ability to think critically and analyze data effectively
- Great attitude with a willingness to learn
- MS Dynamics experience a plus
Position requires knowledge and experience working with business applications that support financial operations, managing project cost, developing earn value monthly project reports, issuing Offeror invoices, daily internal and external cost tracking and monthly reconciliations of all external communication costs. This job category will have three (3) levels: entry, mid-level and Senior. Based on the interview results, the Customer will make the determination of which category a candidate will be assigned.
- Developing and managing project budgets for all technology projects.
- Developing Earned Value reports for each project.
- Daily cost tracking and controls.
- Developing pro-forma invoices for all cost reimbursable projects.
- Developing monthly financial summary reports for all projects.
- Performing invoice reconciliations and approval of all Verizon telecommunication invoices.
- Interfacing with internal accounting departments to ensure proper budgets are used, accounting codes are current and up to date.
- Developing processes to obtain timely project cost information from accounting systems.
Specific technical skills required or desired for this position include:
- Budget and cost tracking.
- Experience using budget preparation and control systems.
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong client skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in formal project management methods, including internal documentation and external communications.
- Demonstrated ability to produce the required deliverables.
Recent verifiable experience working on Transit industry budget and cost control applications, knowledge of Verizon services and products and familiarity with Enterprise Carrier billing systems.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working on telephony systems.
- Understanding of networking and telephony technologies.
- Understanding of Financial concepts and Budgeting.
- Evaluate the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
- Test documents and maintain system corrections.
- Leverage the use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts and develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work closely supervised and follow specific, detailed instructions.
- Contribute to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Maintain contact primarily with the immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint development
- 1+ years of experience with using SharePoint Designer for workflow development, InfoPath, and Visual Studio, including C# or VB.NET building various SharePoint components
- Experience with architecting and implementing business solutions in SharePoint
- Experience with using Agile tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Agile development principals
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts for SharePoint development and maintenance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint, AWS, Office 365, and Azure
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
.Net Developer (Mid-Senior)
-Strong background developing web-based applications leveraging the .NET Framework
Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of web-based applications and systems
Maintenance of our .NET product on a daily basis
Keep current with the latest technology and trends to help find the right solutions Specific Technical skills needed
Strong background in object-oriented development methodologies
Experience with XML, XSLT, XPATH
Strong Background in SQL Server backend development
Proficient with VB
Strong experience in building projects from scratch to deployment
Troubleshooting a huge plus General Requirements for this job
degree in related field preferred
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Dedicated and detail-oriented
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Full stack .NET, Backend, MVC 4.5, JQuery, SQL Server, Angular
Healthplan Enrollment Representative
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
We are seeking a Healthplan Enrollment Representative. The Healthplan Enrollment Representative will be working with physicians and other care providers, to ensure that our members obtain the highest quality of care they deserve with a cost-effective approach. This enables us to break down barriers, which makes health care easier for our customers to manage. That takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of good ideas. Most of all - it takes an entire team of talent. Individuals with the tenacity and the dedication to make things work better for millions of people all over our country.
Maintain a high level of collaboration between our healthcare system and community-based partners and other state and government agencies
Offer ongoing member education and member servicing
Maintain accurate records for reporting purposes
Meet monthly targets for applications received
Assist in successfully completing the month-end processing of eligibility files when assigned
Respond and resolve questions and problems from current/prospective members or their representatives, providers and other appropriate parties within expected standards
Knowledge of and experience with HMO medical/medicaid positions
Two years of Enrollment/Eligibility processing.
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!