Washington Job Description Sample
Manufacture a variety of parts, sub-assemblies or machinery, utilizing horizontal & vertical CNC’s, per the outlined instructions, prints, or quality information within the allocated time.
Sets up machines proficiently for each job
Works from prints or drawings to produce a variety of items
Produces precision parts within the allocated time listed on job traveler
Inspects machining operations and finished products against specified tolerances, using precision measuring tools
Keeps quality records for each job
Keeps machinery and tooling in good working order, according to daily, weekly, & monthly maintenance schedule
Maintains personal quality tooling required to do the job per tooling outline
Presentable appearance and maintains personal tooling in a way that is clean and organized
Calculates feeds & speeds on machinery for jobs
Graduate of a technical school, a full apprenticeship program, or a completion of in-company four-year training program to satisfaction of training committee
Five to seven years of on the job experience operating large horizontal & vertical CNC mills
Able to setup one-off parts efficiently & without supervision
Able to work independently, responsible, & reliable
Proficient blueprint reading skills & trigonometry
Proficient with quality tools required to do the job
Proficient in G-Code
Must have your own Machinist Tools & basic inspection tools (calipers, micrometer, edge finder, dial indicator)
- Experience and knowledge of good practices necessary for programming/operating Environmental Test Chambers and/or other reliability test equipment (recommended)
- Knowledge of Physics and math applied to basic mechanics and electrical measurements
- Working knowledge of MS office suite, particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of JMP, LabView, and/or MatLab software are desirable but not necessary.
- Strong sense of ownership to the work assigned
- Precision in communication
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Organized and goal driven
- Knowledge of basic statistics as applied to testing and test data analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of Physics Of Failure approach to Reliability and Highly Accelerated Test methodologies will be a big plus
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
We offer a competitive compensation package including upfront commissions paid daily, monthly bonus, and lifetime residuals from day one with no quotas.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Job Title: Shift Manager
Reports to: Production Manager
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant Based Protein Company
We are a newly formed division of Maple Leaf Foods, the largest protein company in Canada, which we can trace back over 100 years, but our vision and purpose are decidedly forward looking. We formed this division after the acquisition of two leading brands in the refrigerated plant protein category – Lightlife Foods (located in Turners Falls, MA) and Field Roast Grain Meat Company (located in Seattle, WA). As we pursue our vision to become the most sustainable protein company on earth, we advance our strategic agenda in the plant protein space, remaining agile and quick to react to change. Our focus on growth is laser-like, riding the fast growing plant-protein movement.
Our job is to make great food
Greenleaf Foods, located in Elmhurst, IL embraces a strong, values-based culture, where dedicated employees take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, our customers and our communities. Our 400+ employees thrive in an engaging, open and inclusive workplace that fosters safety and transparency, along with individual leadership and responsibility. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping all of us achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We support one another to grow professionally, to learn new skills and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
The Shift Manager is responsible for leading our Shift Supervisors and their teams in meeting our production goals while ensuring the quality and safety of our food products. Their focus is on operational excellence while enforcing strict adherence to the Company’s safety policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) at all levels. Shift Managers are accountable for the progress of products throughout the production chain, resolving issues, and providing strong leadership and communication to ensure production goals are met or exceeded.
60% Tactical: working on the floor supervising employees
40% Strategic: performing administrative tasks and attending meetings
· Works with the Shift Supervisor to produce all products spec’d on the daily production schedule.
· Ensures that Shift Supervisors are organizing their workflow effectively and efficiently.
· Manages resources accordingly to achieve the Company’s targets, ensuring daily and weekly production levels are met.
· Sets goals for performance and deadlines to comply with Company’s plan and vision and communicates them to their team.
· Communicates daily with their team on all important Company information.
· Takes responsibility to solve problems, troubleshoot, make suggestions, and help resolve production issues as they occur.
· Works with all departments to ensure continuous supply of products throughout the process chain.
· Works with warehouse and shipping managers to ensure on-time deliveries, organization of warehouses and transfer of products.
· Completes reporting as required by Shift Manager.
· Ensures dating, labeling and packaging are all in accordance with company requirements and performs regular inspections.
· Completes pre-op and post-op reports as necessary.
· Achieves a high-level of accuracy with all paperwork and sign-off reports.
· Supports QA department in driving food safety and ensuring their teams are adhering to GMP’s and are completing their required reporting.
· Works with Maintenance department to ensure minimal downtime.
· Constantly looking for ways to increase efficiencies and improve the workflow and practices.
· Assists the Shift Supervisor with employee productivity and provides constructive feedback and coaching.
· Resolves employee disputes and conflicts as well as celebrating employee achievements and successes.
· Serves as a role model for their teams on attendance and a strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
· Holds their teams accountable to following the company’s safety, GMP, SOP policies at all times.
· Operates with a focus on safety first.
· Supports the Shift Supervisors with training new employees and evaluating their development.
· Coaches Shift Supervisors on holding their team accountable and supporting their development.
· Communicates expectations with their team regularly and holds them accountable.
· Prepares and submits performance reviews and works with Production Manager to decide on reward and promotion based on performance and attendance.
· Ensures adherence to legal and Company policies and procedures and works with Management and HR to undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
· 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Professional communication skills both verbal and written
· Can prioritize multiple requests and use good judgement in meeting those requests
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
· Ability to keep track of the details without losing focus of the big picture
· High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and database systems
· Passion for coaching people, building teams and improving performance
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment where English is a second language
· Experience with tough conversations, counseling employees, and resolving conflicts
· Punctual and reliable attendance
· Ability to work on your feet for 6-8 hours per day in both cold and hot environments
· Daily production assignment completed by end of shift
· All data is collected correctly
· All GMPs, SOPs, SSOPs, and safety procedures are followed
· Company policies for breaks, meals, time clock use, time off approval, attendance and dress code are adhered to
· New hires are trained thoroughly
· Safety Record: no accidents and/or near misses.
· Shift harmony is maintained –disagreements and arguments are resolved as they occur
· Conversations are documented: verbally and written
· All Performance Reviews are completed within 1 month of their due date.
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider. You will be part of an extraordinary team of talented individuals who are dedicated to helping you deliver legendary service to our patients. Through oral education, Dental Hygienists lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
About this office:
- 2 operatories dedicated to Hygiene in this facility. 7 Total operatories.
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see roughly 8-10 patients per day assisted by a Dental Assistant. Roughly 1/3 of patients per day will be SRP/Root Planning and the rest will be Prophies.
Day to Day:
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Greet patients and make them feel comfortable while seating them in an operatory
- Help patients feel comfortable during and after dental treatment
- Obtain/review patient's health history and/or treatment records
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies
- Evaluate overall oral health by examining the patient's mouth, looking for signs of periodontal disease, possible cancers, sores, recessed and /or bleeding gums and oral lesions
- Remove deposits and stains from teeth by performing prophylaxis, debridement, scaling and root planing or periodontal maintenance as diagnosed and treatment planned by a Dentist
- Select and apply appropriate fluoride treatments and polishes
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment after treatment, following accepted infection control practices
- Instruct patients on proper preventive care, teach patients about good oral health
- In some states, with the required certification, Hygienists may perform other duties such as administering anesthesia, placing temp fillings, removing sutures, applying sealants or other preventive materials and smoothing/polishing restorations
- If directed by a Dentist, and allowed by law, may take impressions or X-Rays
- Document treatment in patient files
- Schedule and confirm appointments, answer the telephone, assist with patient questions
- Maintain patient confidence by protecting and appropriately handling all PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Conserve dental resources by using equipment and supplies only as needed to accomplish results
- Assist Dentists in the event of a medical emergency
- Other duties as may be assigned or modified as business needs dictate
- Minimum two years Associates degree (University-based dental hygiene programs, baccalaureate)
- RDH in good standing
- Open to all levels of experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quality-focused dental environment; DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
- Ability to travel between locations preferred
- Base + Bonus (DOE).
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Hands-on development of automated tests for an API-focused team
- Work with team members to ensure feature development work has proper acceptance criteria and is testing is executed successfully to ensure a quality product
- Team player with a team-first attitude
- Understand MHE’s content creation and delivery pipeline and the role of the team’s services
- Triage issues that come to the team in a timely an professional manner, using technical skills and organizational knowledge to ascertain impact and next steps
- Work closely with project and product managers to ensure products are delivered on time and within budget
- Work with other SDETs to spread knowledge and best practices across teams
- 7+ years professional experience in test automation or software development
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, web fundamentals, and browsers
- Knowledge of QA methodology and experience applying it in Agile or Scrum environments
- A passion to deliver high quality software by breaking things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Client Accounting Specialist/Bookkeeper
Client Accounting Specialist/Bookkeeper for Growing Next Generation Accounting Firm
We are a team of forward-thinking, responsive professionals who are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who is energetic and enjoys working with numbers, and who not only enjoys accounting, but also is interested in being part of the business development strategy for the practice. There is plenty of room for growth.
We truly believe that teams thrive when they're happy, engaged, and valued.
M-F, 9:00a - 5:30p
General day to day bookkeeping
Month-End Financial Close
Research tax compliance
Diagnose accounting errors
Payroll Setup and Processing
State & Local Tax filings
Tech-forward: comfortable and willing to learn and hone the skills of using any software on your own
Growth mindset: energetic and unafraid to make and learn from mistakes
Take ownership: take initiatives on problem-solving of projects and find merit in your own work
Constantly strive to make improvements
Explorative: love trying out new methods and learning new tools for self-growth
Team-centered: communicative team player who loves working with other people
Customer Service Oriented: World-class interpersonal skills to facilitate positive interaction with clients
Experience in bookkeeping
2-3+ years of relevant experience
Strong Microsoft Office skills (Mainly Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Experience with QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
Prior experience in a CPA firm is a plus
Ability to work overtime if needed (tax season only)
Thomson Reuters Suite experience
Competitive salary (DOE)
10 paid vacation days
10 paid holidays (including your birthday)
10 paid personal days
Business casual dress policy
Subsidized gym membership
Milestone anniversary gifts
Firm sponsored social activities: Quarterly happy hours, Holiday party, Firm-wide community service event, Team building events
CPE – 40 hours guaranteed per year. Our employees regularly exceed this requirement because the Firm supports and encourages CPE
Help paying for test preps – receive bonuses
Required Information for Consideration:
To apply, please complete the position's application through this link: https://caro-and-associates.workable.com/ and we will contact you.
Civil Design Engineer
Our client is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for their clients. They offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Their clients range from private land owners to Fortune 50 companies and everything in between. They work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
They are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new team members to work their way up quickly!
They are seeking creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within their firm, but within the civil engineering profession.
As a Civil Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the work associated with technical calculations, reports, design and coordination of civil engineering site development projects. You will be involved with various elements of site design, including erosion control, grading, stormwater, sewer, water, and franchise utility design. You will work hand-in-hand with project managers, project engineers, and design technicians.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in site development design
- Experience working within AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (StormShed, WWHM, MGS Flood, etc.)
- Experience with site planning, stormwater/sewer/water/grading/roadway design, and permitting in local agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance – 100% premiums paid by employer for employees; 50% for dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off for all new employees
- 8.5 paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Technical Account Manager - Product Support
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on product support, problem resolution, training, and post go-live adoption.
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post-live activities.
- Serve as single point of contact for large customer accounts while leveraging a broader supporting team across the world to deliver quick and effective solutions to customer issues.
What skills do I need?
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Open to traveling on short notice to customer locations when required
- Previous Technical Support or Help Desk experience supporting complex, data-driven web applications is required
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment is an added advantage
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
- Experience supporting e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree with significant retail or customer service experience also considered, when coupled with solid technical background
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!