Corporate Recruiter Job Description Sample
We are looking for an energetic Corporate Recruiter with experience in candidate generation, managing the candidate experience and building relationships with hiring managers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has solid experience successfully recruiting candidates for sales, marketing and other operational roles. The primary function of this position is to build and deliver a strong and continuous talent pool of prospective candidates for our NYC office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bold, detail-oriented individual who understands the impact of hiring top talent as well as providing a positive recruitment and on-boarding experience.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process for career opportunities within Sales, Production, Marketing, Event Coordination and other divisions as needed
- Utilize job boards, LinkedIn, ATS, social media and other professional networks to identify high qualified candidates for our openings
- Develop and maintain partnerships with the hiring managers
- Attend Career Fairs, Networking Events, and other recruiting events as needed
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with hiring manager, interview teams and candidates
- Serve as the contact for all candidates throughout the recruiting process, making sure the candidate receive proper attention and care
- Manage Employer Branding initiatives including building content for the careers page and other social media sites
- Strategically headhunt top candidates with specific backgrounds and expertise
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Be involved with or possibly manage projects that impact the recruitment process across the organization
- Work with our global recruiting team on talent management practices
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local agencies, universities and other sources to ensure proper representation
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong people skills; a team player with a professional demeanor, recognition and success, and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the recruitment process and be able to learn new industries quickly.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4 years recruitment experience is required, either from an in-house or agency environment
- Experience with recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track-record of demonstrating resourcefulness in sourcing candidates for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Previous working experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably Workable
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; self-starter who is adept, decisive and energetic
- Experience working in a start up environment (preferred)
You will receive both formal and hands-on training in the management aspects of our business, together with real-time feedback to help develop your skills. Plus we offer:
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent office location one block from Grand Central and Bryant Park
- Occasional travel to your events held across the US
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events
- Ongoing training at the individual, team and department levels
- International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
- Visit us at https://careers-iqpc.com/our-culture to learn about all we have to offer!
- We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
- ABOUT US: At IQPC, we bring knowledge to life! Our Business to Business events and conferences facilitate the sharing of ideas between industry leaders and professionals and help our clients develop valuable business networks. We’ve been researching and developing innovative conferences for over 40+ years and are experts at keeping our finger on the pulse of every industry we operate in. Our goal is simple, we want to help our clients Learn. Connect. Grow.
CCG is growing!!! We doubled in sized in 2018 and we’re projecting another historic year for 2019 and we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people to help us get there. This is a full cycle recruiting role responsible for leading CCG’s efforts to find, attract and hire top talent for internal positions across all departments. This position plays an important role to ensure the pipeline is always full of qualified candidates. This role is responsible for creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, assessing and referring candidates for various roles across the organization. The ideal candidate has experience in creative sourcing strategies, effective interviewing and assessment techniques and a working knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage the complete end-to-end Recruiting process, including manager in-take process, sourcing and screening of candidates, recruiting and scheduling of interviews and acting as an active coordinator between management and the candidate to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates using internal / external databases, market and internet research cold calling, referral recruiting, networking and affiliation connections and online social networking
- Manage job postings on recruiting platforms and company website
- Prescreen applications and resumes and conduct initial phone screenings
- Assist with new employee on-boarding and training – to include scheduling and calendar management of training sessions, assembling training manuals and preparing training presentations
- Manage hiring process paperwork in internal applicant tracking system
- Recommend process improvements, advanced recruiting approaches, and staffing best practices to increase the effectiveness of the team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience
- Experience in a “full cycle” recruiting role
- Prove success delivering recruiting results
- Direct candidate sourcing expertise, utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to design and implement effective recruitment/staffing strategies
- Strong follow-up, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a execute in a high-volume environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Committed to constant self-improvement and professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Matching 401k plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company sponsored events
- Casual dress
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!