Chicago Job Description Sample
Class A CDL , No Exp, (Hiring Trainees )
EVERYWHERE IN ILLINOIS , ESPECIALLY CHICAGO
*WON'T ANYBODY GIVE YOU A CHANCE ?
*GOT A CLASS A CDL, BUT NO EXPERIENCE ?
*GO TO ORIENTATION , 4 DAYS , PAID
* MEALS, HOTEL , TRAVEL PAID TO ORIENTATION
….YOU ARE THEN PUT IN A TRUCK W A MENTOR….
*2 WEEKS IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE
* 3-4 WEEKS YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN TRUCK. IF NO EXPERIENCE
AND YOU ARE WITH ONE OF THE BIG 5 IN THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY
Sr. Software Engineer
Arco Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. C# .Net developer for a direct hire opportunity with a large customer, who is growing rapidly in the Chicago area.
SUMMARY: The Senior .Net Developers are responsible for architect, design, development, implementation, and support of new products, features, enhancements and maintenance of ecommerce and Windows applications.
Our senior role is ideal for a highly motivated developer that thrives in a fast-paced, informal, egoless environment with constant change. Strong technical skills are a must as you will be required to set the bar of excellence high.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Perform programming tasks using Object Oriented Programming Language necessary.
- Languages necessary are: C#, .NET with 5 plus years of experience.
- Perform programming task in WinForms with 5 plus years of experience.
- Perform programming tasks using SQL (Preferred experience would be 5+ years).
- Prior work related experience with Accounting and/or Finance preferred with 3 plus years of experience.
- Proven success using process oriented skills necessary.
- Proven work ability to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing tasks, producing required documentation and reporting project status.
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company, a fast growing, family owned business, is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and goal oriented individual to join its established sales team in the role of Sales Executive. Our Sales Executives work with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to start up businesses. Parvin-Clauss enjoys an excellent reputation with financial institutions, developers, retailers, general contractors, and commercial real estate companies. We are looking for a fresh, energetic approach to our existing markets as well as potential new ones.
Our ideal candidate will possess
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years experience in B2B sales
- strong prospecting skills
- understanding of sales cycles
- experience in sign industry a plus but not required
We provide our Sales Executives with excellent support through our team of project managers, creative designers, experienced sign fabricators and installation crews. Our ability to manufacture superior quality signs at competitive prices and efficiently manage projects from start to completion provides our Sales Executives with a significant advantage over our competition.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary + commission
- 6 figure income potential
- 401(k) plan, medical, life, vision and dental insurance
- A great work environment
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company!
Family owned, Parvin-Clauss Sign Company has been in business for over 60 years. We are a full service sign company offering a wide variety of traditional and innovative signage products to our customers locally, regionally and nationally.
Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master With Lifecomm Exp
Hi, Please send me your updated resume on rajesh taistech com mailtorajeshtaistech.com, if you are interested in this position.
Agile PractitionerScrum Master Location- Chicago, IL Duration- 1+ Year Committed Agile PractitionerScrum Master with at least 3 years experience as a scrum master under LA domain.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a scrum master
8 years experience in IT
Excellent communication skills and a team player.
LifeComm PAS application experience will be a plus.
Good insurance domain business skills
Experience in Tax compliance (77027702A, MEC, Guideline and CVAT) will be a plus.
Thanks Regards Rajesh Kumar TransAmerican Information System Inc Direct rajesh taistech.com mailtorajeshtaistech.com 860 Hebron Pkwy 701,Lewisville, TX 75057 httpwww.taistech.com httpwww.taistech.com "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master with LifeComm exp
Sidedoor Seeking Servers- Lawry's The Prime Rib/Sidedoor
Nestled in the corner of Rush Street, the SideDoor, an American style gastropub raises the ordinary pub to the next level with its casual lounge and best food and drink. We are looking for Servers who are confident and enthusiastic to join our team!
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
-A minimum of 2 years restaurant experience is required
-Great organizational and communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
-Excellent guest service skills
-Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays required.
Lawry's The Prime Rib/SideDoor
100 E. Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WE ARE AN E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND WE DO RANDOM DRUG TESTING
We are a family owned company with high values, superb quality products, beautiful surroundings and an excellent workplace atmosphere that contributes to a longevity record seldom reached by competitor companies. We are a company both stable and progressive, both traditional and innovative.
Our mission at Lawry's Restaurants is to grow and prosper by delighting our guests in providing our guests a world class dining experience at an exceptional value.
Lawry's takes pride in the spirit of loyalty, enthusiasm and dedication of our co-workers. We offer career growth and personal development in a unique atmosphere of stability, professionalism and fun.
Victory Records is an exciting, entrepreneurial business and the #1 Independent Rock Record Label in the country. The company has a sister publishing company, www.anothervictory.com, and, a sister merchandising company, www.shirts-now.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, analytical and self-motivated individual with personality to join our team. You must love accounting!
Assisting our existing Finance Department (Controller and Staff Accountant); Cost Accounting; Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; report preparation and analysis; collections; conducting month end accruals and closings; weekly cycle counts; data entry, reconciliations and special projects. Excellent communication, computer, multi-tasking skills and work ethic are a must. The right candidate must be extremely knowledgeable and proficient with Excel. We have a fast-paced, casual, team oriented environment. Associate's degree preferred along with a desire to work in the entertainment industry.
Four-year accounting degree (preferred), Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Skills, Financial Software, General Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Financial Diagnosis, Experience with ACC PAC/Sage 300 a plus but not mandatory. The right candidate will find true ability to grow with the organization based on their contributions, drive and ambition along with being a stranger to the 9 to 5 work week.
Excellent benefits- medical, dental, life and 401K. Please submit a cover letter and resume with references and detailed description of your accounting and computer skills, along with salary history to (e-mail): work (at) victoryrecords.com or fax: 312.873.3889.
The position is available immediately.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Americas FP&A Lead, the Finance Manager will help manage the Company's financial planning and reporting activities, which includes: monthly reporting of key enterprise information, the annual operating budget, quarterly forecasting process and Long Range Financial Plan.
* Providing insightful analysis of business results to customer teams and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
* Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
* Revenue forecasting, planning and tracking
* Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
* Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
* Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectation
* Strong experience developing documents for Board of Directors and Senior Management
* Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
* Ability to function well in a team environment
* Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
* Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
* 5-10 years of relevant work experience
* Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
* Detailed oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively both individually and as a team
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Due to our current growth, we are looking for a modeling professional with minimum two years of experience to join our team. This person must also have field experience involving a trade, i.e. electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc. We are considering candidates who are self-directed and passionate about providing the level of service our clients have come to expect from us.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess a good work ethic, and be able to accomplish tasks with minimum direction. Extra hours to meet project deadlines may be needed; the candidate will be expected to assist where necessary.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD MEP®
- Proficiency in Autodesk Navisworks®
- Proficiency in Revit MEP®
- Knowledge of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep® a plus
- Use AutoCAD MEP and/or Revit MEP for 3D modeling and coordination
- Run collision reports using Navisworks
- Complete miscellaneous CAD tasks with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Work with Revit to create engineering documents and/or content
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or comparable work experience
Wendella Boats, Chicago's original boat tour, is seeking Bartenders for our 2018 season.
Wendella vessels feature a full service bar as an added amenity to our guests. The Bartender's primary responsibility is to keep the bar clean and organized at all times, while delivering excellent customer service to all customers. Previous bartending experience is not required. However, if hired, bartenders must obtain an Illinois BASSET Certification prior to beginning the training process. In addition, the Bartender is responsible for completing all paperwork associated with the functions of the bar and will have constant interaction with all crew members. Due to USCG regulations, a Bartender must be a United States Citizen. A Bartender is considered a crew member and will be required to participate in drills and training and must be physically able to perform heavy lifting. Must be 21 years of age or older. All candidates are required to complete a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check prior to an offer of employment. Wendella is a drug-free workplace. All employees are enrolled in a random drug poll.
As Chicago's original tour boat company, Wendella features three distinctive tours, all focusing on the history and architecture of the city. They include the Combined Lake and River Tour, the Chicago River Architecture Tour and the extremely popular Chicago at Sunset Cruise. All tours are presented by trained professional tour guides. Wendella also provides a full venue of private special event and specialty cruises including a St. Patrick's Day cruise and Wine & Cheese tasting cruise.
Sales Assistant - Immediate Start
IMMEDIATE START - SALES - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
EVENTS / IN-STORE PROMOTIONS
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
This is a unique opportunity offering first-class products, training, and support. At Open Client Services, we pride ourselves on continued growth within our industry. Now we are beginning to increase representation for our clients, and we are currently looking for talented and passionate individuals to work with our sales division. If you have a passion for sales and are looking for an opportunity where you can grow and develop then this is right on the money!
Our intense training program and fantastic coaches will assist you in achieving and exceeding your targets every time you come into work. Little or no sales experience isn't a problem! Success in this role is easily achieved by following these three simple steps:
1.) BE WILLING TO DEVELOP AND LEARN NEW SKILLS
2.) BE SELF-MOTIVATED TO MEET (AND EXCEED) YOUR POTENTIAL EARNINGS
3.) BUT ABOVE ALL BE THE BEST!
This position requires no sales experience. However, applicants MUST be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and have a professional manner.
We are looking for candidates that live within reasonable commuting distance to our office in Chicago and who can start straight away!
Send your resume along with a covering letter with a short overview of your career goals. All applications MUST include a contact number and email address.
For legal reasons, applicants must be 18 or over. Applicants successful at the initial stage will be invited to attend an observation day, shadowing one of our representative's at an event. This will allow you to experience first-hand what a typical day working with Open Client Services would involve. As this is still a part of the interview process and helps towards making a final decision.
As the openings are the immediate start we are unable to consider applications from people not currently able to commute to Chicago.
Our philosophies are very simple but have been crucial to our success in the US, and internationally.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!