Chicago Job Description Sample
We are currently recruiting a MEP Estimator to join a client-focused team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-caliber individual to join and strengthen our office.
- Preparation of construction related cost estimates, cost plans, and cost strategies
- Reviews drawings and specifications to determine scope and quantities to calculate pricing
- Communicates, solicits and interacts with sub-contractors in various trades to obtain pricing for projects
- Determines quantities of materials in various trades by using estimating department software.
- Change order reviews and valuations of work in progress and bid analyses
- Preparation of studies and plans on value engineering, life cycle costing, and sustainable practices
- Attends pre-bid meetings and site visits to assess the conditions of the site or existing building, as necessary
- Solicits and receives MEP bids, reviewing for scopes of work and pricing for completeness.
- Communicates with bidders for final overview and assures completeness of bid prior to inclusion in an estimate, bid or guaranteed maximum price (GMP)
- Reviews drawings and specifications for MEP assigned portions of Preconstruction
- Projects to calculate budgets from schematic through final construction documents as assigned
- Communicates with team members, bid captains, estimating manager and others as required, convening scopes, pricing, construction details, etc.
- Prices work as required to budget for MEP trades
- Provides complete estimates on MEP trades
- Develops strategies to pursue, estimate and win competitive bids
- Develops and establishes ability to budget MEP work without 100% of documentation to the point of developing ability to conceptually budget, visualize and plan a project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field is required
- Recent experience and specialty in electrical and mechanical cost strategies
- Cost control in the commercial/institutional/Industrial sector concentrating on vertical construction
- Experience with conceptual and detailed measurement / pricing
- Experience in CMGC / GCCM process
- Experience with estimating software systems, onscreen takeoff software and BIM
- Professional certifications preferred
- Indoor office environment. May require work on site location when necessary
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines
- Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone. May require the use of a ladder on occasion
At NextCapital, we build financial software that helps everyday investors build and manage a world-class financial portfolio. Working with the world’s leading financial institutions, our software solution tackles the complex challenges of providing financial advice through an intuitive and engaging user experience.
Learn more about NextCapital at www.themuse.com/companies/nextcapital
JOIN OUR TEAM
We're looking for talented and highly motivated Documentation Manager to join our team to help us organize, enhance, and maintain NextCapital’s documentation. This includes delivery and maintenance of product-related technical documentation, internal process documentation, and technical design documentation. Documentation Managers are dynamic individuals that can seamlessly shift between the roles of technical writer, editor, organizational guru, subject matter expert, or project manager depending on the context of a particular task.
The ideal candidate is impeccable at managing communication and expectations across many stakeholders, has outstanding writing skills, has a strong technical understanding of software, and has a proven track record of successful documentation management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage our recent initiative to transfer our internal and external content from its current structure in Google Drive to an organized and easy to navigate wiki using Confluence.
- Work with our product managers, designers, and developers to maintain our external feature documentation during various stages of development.
- Incorporate our Platform Use Cases into a Platform Manual that can be easily consumed by external parties during the sales and implementation process, and internal parties for training and support purposes.
- Monitor edits to documentation to ensure it follows the NextCapital documentation principles.
- Facilitate our external release notes process, including contributing to content.
- Mentor other NextCapital employees on how to create clear and concise documentation, including developing training materials and style guides for this purpose.
- Become a subject matter expert on the existing NextCapital software platform and upcoming functionality.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional organizational skills: You have strong multi-tasking capabilities and can easily adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. You can balance multiple time-sensitive inquiries with long-term projects, while keeping track of frequently shifting priorities.
- Superior communication skills: You always craft succinct and precise emails. You can speak concisely and clearly about complex subjects without much time to prepare. You cater your level of specificity and technicality to your audience without a second thought.
- Quick and eager to learn: You’re naturally curious and will become a subject matter expert on our technology, software platform, and the financial planning industry.
- Skilled decision maker: You have the ability to make real-time independent decisions when conditions change based on a strong understanding of the business and technical context.
- Process oriented: You constantly seek ways to increase efficiency. You’ll champion our internal processes to others in the company, while being flexible as we continue to revise and refine how we organize our work.
- Software power user: You are an expert at learning new software and can administer unfamiliar software tools with little ramp-up time.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in technical documentation creation and management.
- You have experience with Google Suite, including Google Sheets, and might have worked with JIRA and Confluence.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech’s best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- Participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- Enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Enjoy monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions
Systems Analyst (Ecommerce B2c)
Systems Analyst (B2C eCommerce)
Terms: 6-Month Contract-to-Hire
Location: Chicago or Northfield, IL
Brooksource's privately held Healthcare client is seeking a B2C web ecommerce Systems Analyst to join their E-Commerce technology team. The Systems Analyst can be located in the Chicago, IL or Northfield, IL office.
This is an opportunity to be a key part of the team responsible for development and maintenance of our client's .com site and other applications. The Systems Analyst has essential responsibilities that span operations and development of sites in the team's portfolio.
Troubleshoot and resolve system issues across teams and vendors.
Utilize monitoring tools like App Dynamics to measure the availability and performance of the Ecommerce websites.
Maintain production and non-production application environments
Monitor the website and respond to items such as errors, slow response times, and memory conditions.
Perform production code releases
Collaborate strategically to propose, research, estimate, and recommend technical innovations for B2C web commerce.
Database proficiency: Can independently construct complex SQL queries that cross functional areas.
Good understanding of the DevOps software development and delivery process in order to leverage the appropriate automation tools in a CI/CD model.
Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
Role includes a combination of environment, infrastructure and configuration management responsibilities.
Implement DevOps pipelines using Jenkins or another suitable DevOps automation tool(s).
Respond to queries about how the system operates.
Ensure design consistency with development standards and guidelines.
Produce detailed technical designs that map functional specifications to technology solutions
Consult in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
Fulfill the role of a Technical Lead for a Scrum team.
Develop extensions to our web commerce environment to support a variety of business and commerce needs.
Develop and leverage tools to manage infrastructure via code.
Adhere to IS Department policies best practices and work successfully in an Agile/Scrum SDLC
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Technical Lead, Systems Analyst, or Architect responsible for an enterprise class customer-facing Java based web application.
Expert level with the following technologies: SQL, Java, Windows / Unix Scripting, Web Services
Exposure to the following technologies: Middleware, SAP or other ERP, ETL
Experience with Magento platform strongly preferred. We are willing to train the right exceptional candidate for this specialized skill.
Experience in Agile methodology preferred.
Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment
Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Systems Analyst (ecommerce B2C)
Senior Software Developer
I am currently working with a leading financial firm located in Chicago that are looking to bring on a C# Software Developer to work within their risk department.
This candidate will have the opportunity to work with new cutting edge technologies and build efficient functional financial platforms. You will work with other skilled developers to build desktop risk applications that will have a direct impact on the business.
Career developer with a passion for Object Oriented Programming
Experience with C#/ .Net, ASP.Net MVC, SQL
Desire to learn and grow technical abilities
Ability to work collaboratively within a team to solve complex problems
Building multithreaded GUI's, Winforms and/or WPF
Strong communication skills within a team environment
You'll have the opportunity to work other top minds in the software development field. Working collaboratively with other members of your team you'll have to ability to learn new ways of doing things as well as being able work beneath other more senior developers to learn grow you skills. You'll also have exposure to some of the most cutting edge technologies and be able to grow your technical abilities building high performance platforms.
If this describes you and you are interested in doing complex, challenging work please apply below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C#, ASP .net, Microsoft, software, IT, Azure, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, wpf, win forms, software engineer, software development, .NET 4.5, hardware, project management, architect, SQL
Director Of Design
NewGround is a leading company that imagines, designs, and implements retail and corporate environments for financial services companies that drive growth and competitive advantage. For 105 years, NewGround has been the provider of innovative solutions, helping organizations evolve and advance by focusing on the design and delivery of dynamic customer and employee experiences, both in the physical spaces and virtual platforms.
We look in, then build up.
Position Description: This is NOT a Creative Director role. It is architectural.
Located in our new design studio in downtown Chicago, the Director of Design will lead our Project Architects, Designer/Planners and support our Environmental Design Team. The Director of Design is fundamental in establishing design excellence principles in an environment which inspires design talent to excel. Our mission is to build a world class design team focused on retail and corporate workplace strategies. The Director of Design will be a strategic thinker and thought leader and have the passion and energy to advance our highly successful Design/Build practice into an innovative Design firm. The Director of Design will also lead NewGround’s international focus in the financial services sector. The Director of Design should be an experienced, registered design professional with a strong background in generating and translating concepts into final solutions, in directing a project design team and in presenting solutions to clients.
- Retail and Corporate workplace strategist
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required
- Working knowledge of Revit and 3D Modeling software desired
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate consultant work
- Experience integrating and coordinating all disciplines into the building project
- Good design skills in all phases of design
- Public speaking experience
- Knowledge of building materials, specification and construction techniques
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Assumes the primary responsibility for the development of the design strategy and concepts during the programming through design development phases of the project; participates in the preparation of details, furniture and fixtures and has oversight of construction documents
- Assist in the development of the company’s Design Only initiative including working with the marketing and branding teams to reposition of the company as an innovative design firm
- Become the company’s primary voice for design related thought leadership inclusive of speaking at national and international conferences, writing design related articles and being a design industry resource subject matter expert
- Support business development and marketing in the development of proposals, capabilities and design presentations
- Work with other NewGround team members to produce quality design within the parameters set forth by the client’s goals and budget
- Provide direction and leadership to all direct reporting staff members
- Travel up to 50%
- Strong team player
- High level of conceptual design talent
* This is not a Creative Director or Graphic Design role. It is an Architectural Director of Design. Please do not apply if you are not an Architect with commercial building experience.*
- Architectural registration required
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher required
- Master’s degree in Architecture or related field preferred
- 10-15 years of professional experience is required
- Additional experience including leading Design teams for commercial Architecture & Development including construction document preparation and field observation is preferred
- Revit experience is required
- Ability to be self-certified in the city of Chicago is required
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- NCARB Registration preferred
- Multiple State Architectural Licenses preferred
NewGround’s headquarters is in Chicago with principal offices in Saint Louis, MO, Atlanta, GA, Portsmouth, NH, Honolulu, HI and Ontario, Canada.
About NewGround Video www.newground.com/about
Why Our People Love Working at NewGround:
- We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with benefits.
- NewGround values having fun while doing what you love—that’s evidenced by the fact that we have over 50 employees that have been with the company for over 10 years.
- We understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year. Because of this, we’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help our new hires feel equipped to succeed. Our new team members get the chance to hear the NewGround story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- We celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where we provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- We recognize how important career development is to our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- NewGround recognizes that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- We pride ourselves in our commitment to community. Our offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, and Portsmouth continuously find new ways to get involved whether it be through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions across all offices, or through our annual United Way campaign.
NewGround’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com or simply apply online at http://careers.newground.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE DO NOT UTILIZE STAFFING SERVICES.
NewGround is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.newground.com.
Avp, TJX Marketing Analytics (L10)
This AVP, TJX Marketing Analytics role will support the portfolio and work closely with the Synchrony Analytics and Marketing teams to design and execute tests and develops tools to define and measure success, ad to optimize the customer journey throughout the lifecycle, and to support ad-hoc insights and analysis to drive strategy. It will help track and analyze portfolio performance through reporting and advanced visualization. It will implement effective web/app analytics and measurement solutions for both websites and Synchrony mobile native apps. To accomplish this, this role will demonstrate strong digital and marketing analytics expertise.
Ability to provide analytic support including pulling data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting to client/product teams.
Produce campaign analytics to track results of strategies deployed. Create "test" and "learn" culture through ongoing assessment of product and targeting strategies
Develop and continuously refine Test & Learn strategy for TJX Rewards Credit to improve both conversion rates and customer lifetime value
Produce deep-dive analytics on TJX Rewards customers and spend behavior, providing insight and data driven recommendations to improve portfolio performance
Support the build of digital measurement solutions (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics 360) for new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with relevant stakeholders in an agile development practice
Represent the Digital Analytics team in relevant project meetings and solution discussions
Develop and maintain advanced visualization solutions including dashboards and ongoing reporting
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree OR in lieu of degree, a high school diploma and 7+ years of marketing analytics work experience in financial services, retail and/or digital agencies
- 3+ years analytics experience, including:
- 2+ years' experience in manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and providing succinct interpretations using the SAS, SQL and MS Office
Experience with one or more web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Unica, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
Familiarity with business intelligence platforms and tools (e.g. Tableau, ClickFox)
Advanced degree with emphasis in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Decision Science, Operation Research or a related quantitative field
Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, SAS and Tableau
Exposure to R, or Python
Prior experience in analytics supporting digital marketing
Demonstrated client management interpersonal skills and experience
You must be 18 years or older
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months' time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months' time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don't meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist - Flex
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for efficient and effective patient and telephone reception within the Hospital.
Provide courteous greeting and information to all callers. Record messages for medical staff and ensure prompt delivery of message. Be the point of contact for all hospital code and miscellaneous announcements.
Greet clients in the reception area. Monitors lobby and exits
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate competency in the criteria listed in this job description. The specifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability to meet the minimum requirements for this position.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum of one year administrative experience preferred.
Experience in customer service or healthcare also preferred. Strong computer skills and experience with software applications. Solid communication and customer service skills.
Licensure/Certification: None required
Working knowledge of Hospital safety policy and procedures. Excellent communications skills
Supervision Received: Communications Coordinator
Supervision Exercised: None
Working Conditions: Works in Hospital lobby.
Possible exposure to psychiatric patients who may exhibit violent/aggressive behavior. Potential for exposure to communicable diseases, blood/body fluids and other hazardous waste. General hospital environment.
Ability to communicate verbally in clear concise manner.
Push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds. Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
This job classification in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The Switchboard Receptionist will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the Human Resources Assistant.
Superintendent II - Public, Judicial, Corporate (5548-244)
At Gilbane we're building more than buildings, we're helping create schools, hospitals, laboratories and other facilities that will be helping people live better for decades to come. As a fifth generation family business we've built the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of the Gilbane family. We also invest in our employees' education and have built Gilbane University into the top training organization in the construction industry. If you have the desire to make a real difference in people's lives and become part of a growing organization that treats you like member of the family – you will feel right at home at Gilbane.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Superintendent II supports the Project Manager, General Superintendent or Senior General Superintendent to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in the field in regard to safety, scheduling, budget, quality and customer satisfaction. The Area Superintendent may be the lead superintendent on small projects or be responsible for a specific area of a larger project.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Superintendent II typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Supervise the work of trade contractors in several areas of a project
Enforce high safety standards including a clean job site
Manage and perform weekly safety inspections
Inspect the quality of work for compliance with design standard and ensure corrective action occurs if/when necessary
Work collaboratively on the schedule for individual trade contractors or areas of a project to ensure milestone dates are met
Coordinate and manage general conditions work and project logistics
Review vendor drawings and submittals
Review details with A/E and subcontractors to ensure work is in compliance with document plan
Review contractors Quality Plan
Prepare and distribute daily reports
Resolve jurisdictional disputes
Establish credibility among Owners, trade contractors, unions etc. by maintaining a fair and trustworthy environment
BS or MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
2-10 years experience on $5-15 million commercial/industrial construction projects in a superintendent role
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Strong technical and communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent problem solving skills and ability to adapt to changing needs
Ability to work in a team environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Prolog
Construction-document and drawing literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction
Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling and cost control
OSHA 30 hour certified
Excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Gilbane has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Prepared Foods Service Team Member-(Part Time 20-29 Hours)
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in all areas of the prepared foods department. Setup and maintain attractive displays and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.Responsibilities
Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
Operate equipment, stock, and serve products in a variety of areas in the prepared foods department which may include slicing meats and cheeses, preparing sandwiches and pizzas, working the chef's case and/or the hot and cold bars
Prepare, package, weigh, and price prepared foods products for sale
Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product
Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
Complete product spoilage and transfer records, as needed
Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
Assist with the sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing; sample products directly to customers
Maintain a clean and well organized work area
Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
Ability to follow directions and established procedures
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
Ability to sell proactively
Good communication skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Receiving, Dock/Stock Clerk, Part Time: Bloomingdale’S North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL
Manage a business-within-a-business and bring our innovative omnichannel strategy to life as part of Store Operations. You'll manage recruiting and staffing, receiving and processing of merchandise, and create outstanding customer experiences to ensure the business operates productively and achieves sales, service, and profit goals.
Bloomingdale's is seeking energetic individuals to join our sales support team. As a Bloomingdale's Support Associate, you will play a key role in the back of the house operational aspects of our business. You will learn how we receive and process new merchandise and ensure it is delivered to the selling floor. You will also play a role in controlling our assets and preventing shortage.
Loading and unloading trucks
Moving merchandise within the department to prepare for sales and other promotional events
Maintaining a neat, orderly stockroom
Processing new merchandise (unpacking, hanging, etc) and delivering it to the floor
Delivering supplies to the floor
Assisting with customer carry-out
Processing merchandise for movement - returns to vendor, transfers to other locations, salvage
Understanding the causes of shortage and how to prevent it
Greeting all customers in a friendly manner
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
Ability to work well with others and independently
Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, safety regulations, etc.
Prior stock or merchandising experience preferred but not essential
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!