Louisville Job Description Sample
Marketing Ambassador With Photography Skill Set
We need enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic, staff who can help promote our photo-matching capabilities at an upcoming Sports conference in Louisville, KY. Responsibilities will include handing out materials, answering questions, helping people sign up for the service using a simple text-based onboarding process. Opportunities to work August 26th, 27th and possibly the 28th .
Waldo Photos is an early-stage startup out of Austin, TX. We work with camps, schools, and youth sports directors and organizers to deliver photos via text or push notifications to the end users (parents, kids, grandparents, coaches) using a single selfie. No more hunting through albums, tracking down the photographer, standing in line to preview and order. At Waldo, it is our mission to help our users “Live the Moment.” Backed by market leading AI based algorithms, we deliver families their most valued memories, captured by others, right to their phones. Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform utilizing facial and object recognition to empower people to put their pockets and live in the moment.
- Ability to work approximately 8am-5pm
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, or Photographer
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products
- Ability to stand and interact for 2-3 hours at a go
- Reliable transportation
- Daily per diem of $100
- Unlimited high-fives
- A chance to work with a growing company
Preschool Multi-Sport & Fitness Coach
Amazing Athletes is the premier, sports-based enrichment program in the country looking to grow its franchise in Louisville, Kentucky. Originating in California, Amazing Athletes has grown to be a sister company of Super Soccer Stars, offering coaches flexible schedules, a pathway for growth and development and a chance to work with and inspire youth. Our coaches will begin with training in the Amazing Athletes methods, executing demonstrations in various childcare centers in the territory, starting new classes, enrolling students and looking to consistently grow classes.
We are looking to add qualified, experienced, early-childhood teachers and coaches to join our program and be the face of the company! Amazing Athletes coaches are passionate about developing an athlete’s confidence, and conveying the importance of teamwork while inspiring active play and fitness. Our vision is to continue creating a unique and positive culture that thrives on excitement, encouragement, development, and teamwork.
As a Preschool Multi-Sport & Fitness Coach, you will be required to travel to different schools and day care centers in Louisville and surrounding areas to teach the basic fundamentals of 10 different sports to children ranging from 18 months to 5 years old.
Regular Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Traveling will be required within a 15-20 mile radius to each school for a weekly class with most classes being between Bardstown Rd and Prospect.
- Teaching an awesome class, connecting and challenging each child and helping them to accomplish motor development goals and inspire a love of movement and healthy habits.
- Overseeing program growth at assigned schools (building enrollment)
- Communicating between school directors, parents of the children in the program, tuition collections, and Amazing Athletes director
- Completing minimal weekly, monthly and quarterly paperwork
Potential Hours: Roughly 8-10 hours a week Monday - Friday (typically between 9:00 am -12:00 pm & 2:30-4:30 pm) with some classes being held mid-day. We are considering adding additional classes on weekends and evenings.
Pay Scale: Ranges from $15-$30+/hour based on enrollment in your classes.
* The position has the potential to change and evolve as you become more experienced and show your ability to be a key player in helping grow this business.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from classes in different class locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to provide a minimum of a 6-month commitment to grow within a company
- Sports experience is preferred
- Experience and passion working with early childhood ages – patient, energetic, reliable, organized, creative & flexible
- Sales experience is a plus - friendly and outgoing
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be available to start immediately
- Flexible schedules
- On the job training
- Paid training
PMR Claims Investigator
Mobile Associate - Retail Sales
Senior Quality Analyst
Associate Consulting Engineer – Federal (Data Center, Ms-Azure, Network Security)
Revenue Field Auditor I
Property And Casualty Claims Analyst
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!