Baltimore Job Description Sample
Remote English Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
RN - Registered Nurse In Baltimore - Baltimore-Towson, MD
- Location: BALTIMORE, MD
- Setting: Hospital
- Employment Type:
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
Registered Nurse: Operating Room
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Sales Account Manager - Customer Service Experience
Competitive and team oriented individuals wanted! Coastline Consulting, based in Baltimore, MD, is expanding! Coastline Consulting's CEO knew he wanted to create a company culture that resembles a team more than a corporate office. As a rapidly expanding sales firm, we’ve been able to foster this by adding weekly incentives, bonuses and both daily and monthly competitions to an already innovative and highly energetic environment. This position starts entry level and offers extensive opportunities for career advancement into management.
As our firm expands, we want to make sure it’s with the right people.
Qualities we look for within individuals include:
Exceptional communication skills
Desire to learn and conduct sales
Resiliency and commitment to long term goals
Ability to work well as part of a team as well as thrive in an autonomous working environment
Positive outlook and energy
There are many sales companies in the Baltimore area. What separates Coastline Consulting from the rest is our track record of success and our company way of thinking. If you enjoy working as part of a team and want to move into a leadership role within a company, this is the position for you. We drive competitive greatness by promoting personal and professional development. We constantly seek ways to become better people for our teammates, clients, and community.
No previous sales experience is required; however we find that individuals with art least 6 months to one year experience in a customer service position excel in this role. 2 or 4 year degree or degree-in-progress is preferred. Visit us at http://coastlineconsultinginc.com
What the position requires:
2-week training course in product and sales techniques
Daily sales presentations on behalf of our energy client
Acquire new (quality) customers
Provide exceptional customer service to current customers
Uphold company and client values
Act with professional integrity
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset.
People with the following backgrounds may apply:
Sales & Marketing, Marketing experience, Sales experience, Hospitality experience, Customer service experience, Restaurant Experience, Entry Level Experience, Full Time Experience, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations
With specialties in face-to-face marketing & sales, our strength at Coastline Consulting is our ability to speak in a professional, knowledgeable manner with potential customers, educating them on the benefits of using our client's energy services. By practicing an active marketing approach, rather than passively waiting for customers to come to our clients, we ensure they receive the market share growth and coverage they seek.
Director Of Enterprise Solutions
Director - Enterprise Applications will plan and manage application services,maintenance activities and enhancements utilizing SAP technologies and resources.
* SAP ApplicationManagement
o Workwith business process and IT associates to understand pain points and provideimprovement / efficiency opportunities throughout the SAP landscape.
o Anticipate,identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP Application.
* SAP ApplicationOptimization
o Plan,lead and support SAP optimization based projects while overseeing fullimplementation lifecycle - blueprinting, realization, design, testing,documentation, training and implementation.
* Legacy Systems Managementand Interfaces
o Overseehigh level management of DAP's legacy applications and understanding of thevarious interfaces points to assist in the ongoing support and improvement ofdata integration among DAP's systems.
* Miscellaneous ITSupport
o Responsiblefor supporting IT activities including SOX Controls, applications and usersupport, IT operations projects and other miscellaneous IT initiatives
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* BA / BS in InformationTechnology or related field
* 7+ years of SAPprocess and data configuration
* At least 1 large scaleimplementation of SAP ERP solution as IT or Project Manager lead
* Multiple SAPimplementations with key project management or team lead role
* Strong businessbackground in common business functions including manufacturing, orderprocessing, distribution, finance/accounting and business analytics
* Strong understandingof SAP integration between SD, MM, PP and FI required
* 3 - 4 years of experienceworking in a SAP environment as part of a project and implementation team
* 4 - 5 years ofapplication / project experience including development and execution of testplans
* Has managed a team ofat least 3 direct reports in past experiences
* Understanding of generalIT and SOX Controls
* Ability to manage anddeliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
* Problem solver, willneed to analyze cause and effect relationships as they relate to SAP.
* Good working knowledgeof business data mapping and validation, testing from a functional and businessarea perspective
* Ability to facilitateworkshops and to identify business requirements.
* Ability to supportcross-team collaboration to ensure your focus area integrates with the overallsolution.
Number of Openings1
Email Marketing Manager
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a high-performing marketing professional to join its Direct to Consumer Email Marketing team in Baltimore as a Manager of Email and CRM Marketing. You will be responsible for managing our email marketing channel while working with departments across the company to achieve our mission of making all athletes better.
What will you do?
* Drive an effective and engaging email program with sophisticated campaigns that deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time
* Build and manage the email calendar to share across the company so that all stakeholders have visibility into the upcoming plans and strategy
* Partner effectively with cross-functional teams - including Analytics, Merchandise, Planning, Marketing, Brand and Creative - to plan and successfully deliver a robust marketing plan
* Develop and execute sophisticated retail segmentation strategies
* Oversee the set-up, QA and deployment of all email campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Execute strategic A/B testing within the email channel, including send time, creative, offer, and subject line optimization aimed at developing best practices for ongoing campaigns
* Advance the organization's utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization and dynamic email templates
* Evaluate the performance of email, including conversion rate, messaging, segmentation, click-thru rates and other KPIs to recommend improvements to future campaigns
What do you need?
* GET IT DONE, DONE, DONE - ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Delivers consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of own role.
* FIND A BETTER WAY - CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
* WIN TOGETHER - COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
* THINK GLOBALLY - GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
* MAKE THE RIGHT CALL - INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other teammates to do the same.
What have you accomplished already?
* Gained a deep ability of retail marketing calendar and demonstrated ability to plan for seasonal marketing priorities and strategies
* Managed P&L of email channel (plan to revenue goals, budget, identify areas for investment)
* Expertise managing end-to-end email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar large-scale ESP in a self-service model
* Intermediate-advanced hands on experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar large scale ESP
* Intermediate-advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Intermediate knowledge of SQL and database concepts used for direct marketing
* Intermediate knowledge of digital analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics)
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
* Ability to lead meetings and influence teammates in a matrixed environment
What else is important for you to know?
* Be a critical thinker and problem solver. Leverage insights and core business knowledge to identify the problems at hand and provide tangible steps to a resolution.
* Be a "self-starter" with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently with strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
* Ability to negotiate and partner creatively with our vendors - demonstrating an entrepreneurial attitude combined with a "win-win" approach.
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, including a passion for working cross-functionally with Merchandising, Development, Creative, and User Experience.
* Analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations.
* Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly adapt to change and self-motivate in a results driven culture.
* Possesses a "humble and hungry", team player attitude that can contribute to the measureable skill set of a world-class interactive team.
* Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor which helps foster an upbeat working environment.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.
Interest: Allied Health
Baltimore, MD US
Hours of Work: M-F as needed
Job Facility: University of
Maryland Medical Center
ype: Not Indicated
What You Will Do:
Under direct supervision and in compliance with PT and OT practice performs routine patient care activities to support physical or occupational therapy, and maintain a clean and orderly treatment area. As directed and in compliance with the SLP practice act, performs routine patient care activities to support speech language pathology.
What You Need to Be Successful:
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
* Six months general work experience is preferred. Experience in a health care environment is preferred.
* Current CPR certification is required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experienced Tax Associate
The position advances to Senior very quickly, but also offers a great compensation package and work life flexibility!
* Working on a team that focuses on a wide range of tax specialty areas. This can include accounting for income taxes, accounting methods and periods, corporate taxation, etc. Completing tax planning and research
* Preparing federal and state & local tax returns, etc.
* Knowledge of tax regulations and accounting pronouncements
* Help and support clients navigate the ever-shifting state and local tax laws
* Performs the detail work of tax and review engagements, procedures engagements, or basic tax issues, providing support and leverage to seniors and others
* Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies
* Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors
* Prepares and reviews tax returns with the tax team
* Handles routine client tax questions and works with client to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance
* Complete tax related research and special projects as needed RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
* 1 + years Tax experience
* Travel to assigned client locations is required -very little travel
* Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
* General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data
* Experience with Pfx Fixed Assets, GoFileRoom, Pfx Engagement, Pfx Tax, preferred
* Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
* Careers Home
* Careers Search
* Edit Your Profile
Don't Be Scammed
* CLA does not conduct online interviews using Google Hangouts or other online sources
* CLA does not issue checks to (nor request funds from) applicants to be used for the purchase of job-related equipment, etc.
* Protect your personal information (social security numbers, bank routing numbers, etc.)
* Find more tips on how to avoid these scams
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.
Applicants with a need for an accommodation should contact us at to express interest in a specific position. Please Note: This option is only available to those needing an accommodation related to a disability or those experiencing technical difficulty with applying.
To express interest in a position, you must have the information related to the position you are inter
Director Of Rehab - PT Physical Therapist
About our Client:
We are one of the largest and most successful contract rehabilitation companies in the country. With operations at more than 1,400 locations in 42 states, and more than 8,400 employees, our therapists provide rehabilitation services primarily to residents of skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities.
Our mission is "To share our passion for improving quality of life - one person, one family and one community at a time." From proven clinical capabilities and professional staffing - to compliance management and exclusive rehabilitative programs ??? we strive to achieve this mission every day.
Director of Rehabilitation / DOR needed for provider of skilled nursing. The ideal candidate will be a PT / Physical Therapist / DPT with management experience and a strong geriatric background to be considered.
The Director of Rehabilitation / DOR must be currently licensed as or be eligible for licensure as a c per state requirements where currently practicing; Current BLS certification required.
Director of Rehabilitation ( Director of Rehab / DOR ) is directly accountable for the clinical and financial performance of one or more business unit(s) as well as for the employee engagement and satisfaction of the therapists in your charge. We will provide you, our Director of Rehab, the authority, support, technology and tools to create and drive world class customer relationships. In return, we will count on you to partner closely with the customer to forge a solid strategy keenly focused on providing exceptional, individualized therapy treatments to restore our patients' sense of dignity, independence and comfort, whether in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living, wellness program, outpatient environment, home healthcare, or in a blend of all rehabilitation settings.
Beyond excellence in skill as a Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab, we look for people who are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness in our patients and in the community. It takes great care and drive to put positive plans into action.
As an experienced as a PT / Physical Therapist, you understand our vision. Our outcome-driven clinical programs all come down to one thing - doing right by the patient. That's why we get results. Discover firsthand why we have one of the highest retention rates for therapists nationwide.
Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated site(s). Plans, develops, implements and monitors business. Develops and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
?? Plans, develops, implements and monitors facility operations for overall quality, effectiveness, and financial viability. Works with Rehab Team to ensure operational and clinical functions deliver desired results across defined area
?? Takes responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of facility staff. Partners with and utilizes HR resources.
?? Implements an optimal staffing plan for site(s)
?? Oversees clinical competency of site staff and implementation of core programs and applicable specialty products within site(s)
?? Delivers patient care and/or clinical supervision to meet each patient's goals and needs as prescribed by medical doctor and determined by the evaluation, treatment plans. Ensures all care delivery is consistent with individual's license.
?? Ensure staff is properly trained in skilled therapy documentation; complete reviews for documentation quality and billing integrity; some reviews may be delegated to appropriately credentialed team member(s)
?? Assists the assigned site(s) with outreach and program development to meet the customer's needs. Partners with sales person and marketing in a variety of areas to assist in the development of new business opportunities.
?? Ensures customer satisfaction through strategic planning, business development, and problem resolution
?? Oversees site compliance with accurate documentation, billing of therapy services, and denials. Partners with the HR administration team to ensure completion of annual compliance requirements.
Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy
Current license as a PT / Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required
Must meet Clinical Competency requirements as a PT / Physical Therapist
Must have and maintain current CPR certification
Ability to travel as needed to perform job
Capable of maintaining regular attendance
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
Customer Service Rep
- Represent SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in a positive light in all guest interactions
- Answer inbound calls for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment from consumers and assist in sales which include reservations for Dines, Tours and Animal Interactions as well as Park Admission Tickets and Annual Pass products
- Process orders, research and solve problems that may occur with orders while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Maintain park and product knowledge by accessing department SharePoint during each shift to stay updated
- Meet and maintain the benchmarks set for key performance metrics
- Learn new call handling techniques, park programs, and call skill types as required based on business need
- Assist in other areas of call center as required
- Perform data entry on new and existing reservation orders
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Customer service experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with standard business practices.
- Experience working in a Fiscal, Accounting or Cash Handling environment.
- Flexibility to work M-F and Saturday.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy, and complete assignments on time.
- Experience working in a team or group environment.
- Experience interpreting and explaining policies/procedures or other complex information to customers.
- Can lift 10 - 25 pounds.
- Applicants must consent to a fingerprint background check.
- Special Instructions to Applicants
- The online application is required. A series of job-related questions is included in the online application.
- Resume, cover letter and other documents, if any, must be attached electronically to the online application.
- DMV will not accept applications, resumes, cover letters, etc., in any other format.DMV participates in E-Verify.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to adapt communication style to various audiences
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and conversational skills to interact with guests
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to assist guests with professionalism and courtesy
- Demonstrated phone etiquette skills and friendly, pleasant, enthusiastic phone demeanor
- Computer skills to include Internet, basic Office programs, ability to learn customized in-house systems
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEA parks and products preferred
- Previous theme park or customer service experience preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!