Boston Job Description Sample
FUN Candidates Wanted! Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associates
MASS VISIONS IN NOW HIRING!
We work with clients looking to launch their brand, acquire new customers for their leading affiliates, help to promote new products and services, and enhance their market leading brand.
We offer paid training, competitive bases and regular commissions and outstanding bonuses for top performers.
Our commission plan is aggressive. The most successful employees earn well above their guarantee!!!
The sky is the limit as we have the opportunity to staff hundreds of retail locations throughout the country.
- We are looking for future leaders to grow into a management role with our company while focusing on the following areas:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- Those that excel leading and training others may be provided with the opportunity to manage a select group of clients or territory
- Promotional advertising
If you are a candidate looking for an opportunity to grow with us in an exciting, fast-paced career, then apply today.
MUST BE IN THE LOCAL AREA TO APPLY
Applicants with experience or education in the following are encouraged to apply
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople
Independent Medical Sales Rep (1099)
Script Relief is in the business of offering free pharmacy discount cards that work in virtually any pharmacy in the United States. These cards are ready to use and offer discounts of up to 75% on any FDA-approved drug.
We're looking for enthusiastic sales reps to go to doctors' offices and leave behind kits of these cards at the reception desk and other accessible areas. In order to facilitate the process for our reps, our sales team uses a special website that provides listings of available doctors in your area. We will also provide training to acclimate you to the whole business.
There are no buy-in fees and no quotas to meet.
This is an independent sales position, so there is a lot of flexibility. We have sales reps on our team who work full time and use this position as a primary source of income. We also have other members who work part time and use this as a supplemental source of income. The pay is commission based with other incentives in place based on performance.
If you are interested, respond to this posting OR copy and paste the link below to apply directly.
Estimator - Commercial Flooring
Excellent Salary commensurate with ability. Full benefit packing including 401 (k). Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will be trained with Business Interiors specific requirements, but must be able to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet the criteria listed above. Five years’ experience in commercial flooring or construction estimating required. Experience with an AutoCAD or computerized estimating software, Callidus specifically or comparable is preferred.
- Ability to do complete takeoffs and construction scheduling
- Read & interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Estimate, read and design of blue prints
- Follow established procedures
- Willing to meet or exceed demanding deadliness
- Maintain high quality of work
Strong people skills, while interacting well with others in the organization, Personable and possess good communications skills. Ability to interact with owners, architects, consultants, subcontractors and vendors.
Marketing Operations Specialist
iCorps is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Specialist to work in a fast-paced environment with an inspired and talented team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our technology consulting services. The Marketing Operations Specialist will also be involved with supporting all aspects of email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our automated marketing/CRM tool, HubSpot and other databases.
Manage and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, segmentation, cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
Master Hubspot CRM’s lead generation tools and assist sales team with their use
Assist in the planning and execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
Assist management with special projects on an as-needed basisRequired Skills/Experience:
Experience with Web-based CMS/marketing tools (Hubspot & ZoomInfo experience are a plus);
Experience with CRM administration and proven optimization results (i.e. Hubspot CRM, Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail oriented
The candidate should have a hands on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume and salary requirements.
Bilingual Part-Time Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Dorchester)
Part time (20-25 hours/week) permanent position with an outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic.
Cape Verdean Creole language is REQUIRED!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR The Receptionist to cover FOLLOWING HOURS:
Monday, Wednesday,Thursday : 2:30pm -7pm
This practice offers a busy work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Recent work experience as a Medical Receptionist in a private practice or clinic. 1-3 year of experience required.
- Administrative skills and experience to support Physical Therapists and Physician with scheduling, patient insurance and medical records / charts.
- Accurate key boarding and knowledge / experience with scheduling and charts.
- Knowledge and experience with PPO insurance authorizations, verifications and co-pays.
- Strong commitment to first class customer service and patient care.
- English AND Cape Verdean Creole language communication skills are required
- Receptionist duties include answering, screening phone calls, scheduling appointments, managing appointment calendar for Physical Therapist and Doctors as well as taking messages.
- Checking patients in and out at Front Desk and scheduling follow up visits.
- Checking patient insurance, insurance authorizations and collecting co-pays.
- Preparing charts for new patients, entering accurate demographics and insurance information.
- Providing a professional and friendly experience on the telephones and in the Receptionist area for patients and vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned by Doctor and Office Manager.
Please send your resume to apply for this position ONLY if you meet the requirements.
Field Service Technician / Engineer
Leader in Electrical Distribution Systems Field Services, Electrical Engineering & Service Co., Inc. (EESCO), is seeking Field Service Technician's and Engineers to compliment our team of talented professionals for Power System Services - Testing, Commissioning, Maintenance, Upgrades, and Repairs of: Switchgear, Substations, Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Protective Relays, High Voltage Cables, Generators & ATS's. Services also include Power Quality Field Measurements, Infrared Thermographic Surveys, and Switchgear Retrofit and Upgrade Services. Equipment Voltages range from 208 V, 480V, 4160V, 13.8 kV, 27 kV, 35 kV and higher...
2 - 3 Years Min. experience in Power Systems Services (Testing & Maintenance) is required. Technical Degree desired, but equivalent knowledge and experience will be considered. Must have experience with portable test equipment- High Current Simulators, DC Hipots, Insulation Testers, Transformer Turns Ratio Testers, PQ Analyzers, Power Factor Test Set, etc. Must be self-motivated, have good mechanical skills, good computer skills, have NFPA 70E Training, OSHA Safety Training, and be committed to safety. NICET, NETA Level II or NETA Level III Certification desired. Journeyman Electrical License desired but not required.
Generous compensation package and signing bonus based on experience!!
Office Technology Sales Executive
Atlantic Premier Consulting is currently screening candidates for experienced Technology Sales Executives in the copier industry. Our client is a technology and marketing sales organization. They bring innovative, real-world solutions for their client’s print management needs; help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing and dynamic organization that has a need for individuals located in the Boston area who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Salary range: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 + Commission
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Presenting and selling digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi- functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years related business-to-business outside sales experience in the copier industry
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and/or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting, and closing of a sale
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Competitive spirit
- Optimistic attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
For immediate consideration, submit current resume with contact information.
Valet Attendant - Restaurant Division (Shifts Start After 5Pm)
The Spirit of the Position: The Valet Attendant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
Principal Job Duties:
- Effectively and efficient park customer vehicles; return customer vehicles upon request in a timely manner.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Assist customers into the facility, provide a gracious sense of arrival, and help direct traffic.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Must work with or without supervision.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Nights and Weekends - Shifts start at 3pm or later
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive a standard transmission.
- Knowledge of how to operate various types of motor vehicles.
- Ability to produce and maintain an acceptable driving record and unrestricted drivers’ license.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ focuses on the individual strengths of our employees so they can become better people and better employees. Most of our senior management team members began on the front line, parking cars and learning the business from the ground up.
We strongly believe in looking after our most important asset - our people. LAZ Parking offers excellent benefits and enrichment programs, ensuring that our employees are happy, healthy and ready to offer excellent customer service.
Field Service Technician-Boston MA
Are you ready to save the day — or at least a client's sanity? Technical Safety Services may be the company for you. We're looking for field service superheroes to join our Northeast team servicing the beautiful and dynamic greater Boston area.
Growth has hastened our need for field service technicians. This position is ideal for people who are eager to get started in a career and ready to be challenged by real world applications. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your skills and success to the next level.
TSS is a leading Biotech service company with a regional offices located throughout the Northeast. TSS specializes in the testing and certification of cleanrooms and biological safety cabinets as well as calibration of instrumentation. Our customers include biotech companies, hospitals, medical device companies as well as leading research institutions.
TSS is currently interviewing for an entry level field service technician to work in and around the greater Boston area. The position requires performing testing & certification of cleanrooms, biosafety cabinets, laminar flow devices, and calibration of laboratory instruments. The ideal candidate will have mechanical skills, a good customer service background and knowledge of Microsoft office. The desired candidate will work independently as well as within a team dynamic. Knowledge of electrical or mechanical repairs is a plus. The position requires daily driving so a clean DMV record is a must. Please describe your education, mechanical abilities, and other qualifications within your cover letter and resume for consideration.
TSS offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits designed to help you stay healthy, and plan for the future. TSS offers an outstanding benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution; medical, dental and life insurance; long-term disability; EAP (employee assistance program); flexible spending account (FSA); holiday/vacation time; education assistance; and a credit union.
Ideally you will have:
Strong Customer Service Skills
Forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email.
Please review our Website at www.techsafety.com to learn more about our Company.
Check us out at www.techsafety.com
Outside Sales Representative
O'LYN Roofing has a lucrative opening for a motivated salesperson. You are adept at selling top of the line products and services in a competitive market because you ask the right questions and practice listening.
This position is located in:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Build your brand through great customer relationships
- Track progress and pipelines
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and office suite
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong closing and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with roofing, hospitality or auto sales a plus.
- Sandler sales methodology experience a big plus
What we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!