Detroit Job Description Sample
Manager, Nurse Case Management (Rn, Lvn, Lpn)
Reporting to leader for ACO Clinical Operations, this position will contribute to the ACO success related to improved health outcomes, increased patient engagement in self-care, and improve coordination and health care delivery through our ACOs.??
Provide day-to-day operational oversight of ACO clinicians assigned to the market including ???????
????????? Assess, optimize and maintain daily case load??
????????? Prioritize daily operational activities and workflows of ACO Clinicians that are aligned with overall ACO objectives??
????????? Conduct ongoing ACO clinicians performance audits, coaching and review of performance reports??
????????? Establish performance metrics and targets for the ACO clinicians????
????????? Conduct annual performance review and offering input to ACO Leader for Clinical operations on ongoing staff performance??
????????? Escalate any issues to ACO Leader for Clinical operations??
????????? Participate in planning and implementing a streamlined process for annual data collection requirements by health plans??
ACO Clinical Programs??
????????? In conjunction with ACO leader of clinical operations, develop and implement clinical programs and initiatives that are aligned with overall ACO objectives??
????????? Identify and develop performance metrics??
????????? Assist with development and revision of care management interventions, protocols and policies??
Staff Training & Orientation??
????????? In collaboration with Lead ACO Clinical Care Coordinator, conducts new hire training and orientation??
????????? Drives a culture of team work, collaboration and problem solving??
Facilitates continuity of care for patients within high risk and potentially at-risk ACO populations??
????????? Daily review of care management data to identify and initiate outreach????
????????? Coordinate with patient and physicians for specific patient care needs and communication??
????????? Complete transition of care activities for patients on the ACO care management inpatient census??
????????? Identify patients at risk, assess to determine the level of risk (low, moderate, high) and provide recommended action and engagement to ACO patients and physicians??
????????? Coordinate with hospital case management teams as needed for ACO member care or transition needs????
????????? Conducts case/disease management for patients as required and makes referrals where necessary??
The individual???s responsibilities include the following activities: a) Provide telephonic outreach for assessment, and follow up to close gaps in care,?? b) care coordination, c)?? transition planning assessment and reassessment, d) implementation of the transition plan, e) facilitating multi-disciplinary cross continuum patient care needs, f ) identifying and referring complex patients to disease management programs and community resources as needed, g) communicating with patients and families about the plan of care, h) collaborating with physicians, office staff and hospital departments, i) complete patient education to support health needs , j) provide timely, complete and concise documentation k) identification and documentation of?? potentially avoidable days, l) identification and reporting over and under utilization) and other duties as assigned.??
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES??
????????? Experience in Case Management or other managed care environment??
????????? Knowledge of disease specific states, clinical and community resources.??
????????? Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.??
????????? Ability to network, advocate, communicate assertively with all stakeholders????
????????? Ability to work with high volume and strict timeframes??
????????? Excellent communication skills??
????????? Exceptional organizational skills especially while multitasking??
????????? Ability to work in fast paced environment??
????????? Works well independently as well as part of a team??
????????? Strong commitment to help others??
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE??
????????? Minimum Education: RN or LVN or LPN with active licensure status in the applicable state/s??
????????? Preferred Education: BA or BS in Nursing??
????????? Minimum Experience:????
o?????? 2+ years disease management, case management or formal patient education experience??
o?????? 2+ years of experience leading clinicians and teams??
????????? Preferred Experience:????
o?????? 3 to 5 years disease management, case management or formal patient education experience??
o?????? CCM Certification
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS??[note: bold skills and certification are required]
RN or LVN licensure??
Prior management experience??
Nursing case management experience??
Rep-Customer Service / St John Hospital & Medical Center - Lab Specime
Additional Job Information
Title: Rep-Customer Service
City, State: Detroit,MI
Location: StJohnHospital&MedCen- 34028
Department: Lab Specimen Receiving
Additional Job Details: FT,Evening, 40 hours,Weekly
2:30pm-11:00pm; every third weekend and a rotational holiday schedule
St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
The Rep-Customer Service performs a variety of customer service functions.
* Handles customer service inquiries and problems.
* Uses systems for tracking, information gathering, or troubleshooting.
* Responds to inquiries and may refer customers to secondary sources.
* Maintains records as appropriate.
* Monitors a variety of service levels to ensure that turnaround times or special requests are completed within expectations.
* Resolves customer and client problems, utilizing a variety of computer systems, software, document imaging and auto faxing equipment. Within limits of authority, appropriate billing adjustments, determining appropriate service recovery actions, and coordination of special requests. Ensures that billing adjustments are performed within the System Standards of Conduct and HCFA compliance requirements for laboratories.
* Uses excellent customer service skills in keeping with the System mission, vision, and values. Converses with patients, physicians, and public to take and relay messages, and to give patient results to physicians, nursing personnel, or client offices. Uses negotiation skills to defuse customer dissatisfaction and applies service recovery principles, as needed to maintain client accounts.
* Acts as the commutation liaison for System Laboratories in a busy customer service center. Triages and directs all incoming and outgoing information. Appropriately releases medical information and test results, according to established System and Laboratory confidentiality policies. Advises client offices and nursing units on appropriate specimen collection containers, protocols, and specimen transport conditions.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Six months previous job related (laboratory and/or customer relations) experience required.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining the St. John Providence Health System team, please apply by completing an online application at stjohnprovidence.org.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at .
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
St. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Patient Access Rep II, Full Time - Detroit Recv Hospital - Detroit, MI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum typing skills of 35 wpm
* Demonstrated working knowledge of PC/CRT/printer
* Knowledge of function and relationships within a hospital environment preferred
* Customer service skills and experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications
* Course in Medical Terminology required
* Understanding of Third Party Payor requirements preferred
* Understanding of Compliance standards preferred
* Must be able to perform essential job duties in at least two Patient Access service areas including ED.
* Uses proper negotiation techniques to professionally collect money owed by our Patients/Guarantors.
* Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with both internal and external Clients that lead to more effective communication and a higher level of productivity and accuracy.
* Must be able to appropriately interpret physician orders, medical terminology and insurance cards while maintaining Conifer Standards of Care.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 0 - 1 year in a Customer Service role.
* 0 - 1 year administrative experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area preferred
* Some college coursework is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of time
* Occasionally lift/carry items weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Frequent prolonged standing, sitting, and walking
* Occasionally push a wheelchair to assist patients with mobility problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Hospital administration
* Can work in patient care locations which include potential exposure to life-threatening patient conditions.
* Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on departmental/system demands.
* Resolves Physician's office and Patient issues. May experience extreme patient volumes and uncooperative Patients.
Field Underwriter / Potential Ownership Stake. Team Leaders Needed.
Searching for Leaders! Do you see failure as a learning opportunity? Are you self-motivated with a strong work ethic? Are you tired of working for someone else’s dreams rather than your own?
The core goal of Symmetry Financial Group is to help people protect their greatest asset: their home. Symmetry is one of the fastest growing companies due to two things that put us ahead of the competition: family oriented culture and a one-on-one mentorship program. The training model pairs new agents with some of the most experienced agents in the industry. We are also contracted with dozens of insurance companies to ensure we locate the right product for our clients. Appointments are set with clients who have requested help through our in-house mailing center so cold calling is never required.
We are currently looking to hire passionate teammates who want more than an ordinary life, we are looking for extraordinary. We want individuals interested in putting in whatever it takes to build their own agency to provide residual income for their families for years to come. If you put in hard work and never give up, you are guaranteed to succeed here. If you are not already licensed, you’ll need to obtain a license through your state insurance board; however, we can help. To get started, if you feel this opportunity is something you’re interested in, submit your resume.
Amazing One-on-One Mentorship program
Flexible Schedules: you decide when you want to work
Ability to earn passive income to protect your own family
No experience is necessary
Lead System in-house: provides A+ leads
Choose to either focus on personal production or building an agency
Uncapped earning potential
Job Number: 4008
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
License and Certification's: Michigan PE
Our client, located in Detroit, Michigan, is currently seeking to fill the position of Electrical Engineer. For the right candidate who possesses their requirements, they are eager for this individual to join their team.
This A/E consulting firm, is seeking a Professional Electrical Engineer
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
7+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering in a consulting engineering or A&E firm environment including design.
PE in Michigan.
Typical responsibilities include function as Lead Designer for projects involving medium and low voltage power distribution systems, lighting system and grounding system for Municipal Water and Wastewater facilities and Industrial Projects. We have an excellent Fringe Benefit package to offer the qualified candidates.
Hedis Analyst II
Supports corporate, plan-level, and departmental strategies and goals for HEDIS process. Meets this standard by effectively applying both business knowledge and technical expertise to support business initiatives and solve business problems.
Telecommuting permitted for qualified candidates.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in health care related field; Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with HEDIS preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in healthcare and/or managed care
- Other skills:SQL and / or SAS experience required
Essential Functions include but not limited:
- Manage the HEDIS lifecycle process for multiple plans.
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy and validity of both source data and results and interpreting results into recommendations.
- In collaboration with the HEDIS manager to develop annual HEDIS project plans and monitor the HEDIS project plans for multiple LOBs.
- Assist in preparation for the HEDIS audit.
- Develop and maintain HEDIS based report to support Quality Initiatives.
- Represent HEDIS team in collaboration with internal departments for HEDIS improvement.
- Ensures all data sent to HEDIS software vendor are accurate and meet HEDIS reporting timeline.
- Assists as necessary in the HEDIS Road Map and all other documents required by auditors.
- Able to assimilate into team within minimum amount of assistance
- Assures the ongoing high performance level of the overall department through continued knowledge acquisition and knowledge sharing with co-workers.
- Experience and ability to utilize a certified HEDIS software.
Tech Writer (Automotive Experience Required) (Contract)
Our direct client in the Metro-Detroit area is looking to add a Diagnostic Information Technical Specialist on 12+ month contract to hire opportunity. This position is responsible for the development and production of all aspects of technical information required for service, diagnostic information within the automotive industry. This person must be able to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines.
- Accurately develop system specific diagnostics service and electrical service procedures using client supplied information.
- Research design and release documents as well as product development documents.
- Follow current service development procedures and processes as necessary to ensure deliverable meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Document open issues and follow through on resolution and inclusion.
- Use of Content Development QS 9000/TS16949 Procedures.
- Associates degree or equivalent mechanical or electrical diagnostic experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of vehicle service technology experience, specifically working with automatic transmissions.
- Solid experience working as or with automotive dealer technicians.
- Knowledge of authoring tools (SGML/XML) Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
We are looking for an Firmware Engineerfor a direct hire position located in Des Moines, Iowa. Relocation Assistance available!
The successful Firmware Engineer will have:
- 2 or more years of experience.
- Soft skills:
- Able to manage multiple project priorities in delivering high quality solutions for our business customers.
- An excellent communicator and listener with the ability to explain complex concepts and solutions in an easy to understand manner.
- A quick and independent learner with solid analytical ability.
- A positive team member who develops creative business and technical solutions.
- Willingness and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn other technologies when needed.
- Technical skills:
- Ability and / or experience developing embedded systems.
- Ability and / or experience developing systems on Arduino and / or Raspberry Pi .
- Experience planning / designing / improving / managing embedded firmware systems.
- Experience designing / developing / testing firmware.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving defects.
- Linux / .Net Micro Framework preferred
- .NET C# (object orientated vs. procedural) preferred
- PostgreSQL preferred
Additional Information- Before submitting your resume, please provide answers to the questions asked otherwise your resume will not be reviewed for consideration.
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in your area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
HR Officer / Office Manager
He/She will focus on Office Management, Process and Standard Development as well as Staffing and Recruiting. As a leader in the office, this individual will be responsible for promoting internal culture. To succeed in this role the Office Manager will need to be process orientated, highly motivated and flexible.
· Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
· Evaluate and manage staff performance
· Recruit and interview potential candidates
· Organize orientation and training of new staff members
· Coach, mentor and discipline office staff
· Design and implement filing and human resource systems
· Manage internal staff relations
· Maintain a safe and secure working environment
· Design and implement office policies and procedures
· Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
· Analyze and monitor internal processes
· Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
· Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
· Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
· Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
· Review and approve office supply acquisitions
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints
· Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
· Co-ordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
· Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
· Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
· Bachelor’s degree in a four-year academic institution, in a field similar to Business Administration.
· Experience throughout entire employee lifecycle (Recruiting, On-boarding, Off-boarding).
· Extremely strong organizational skills.
· Passionate about technology and growth.
· Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
We are a young and ambitious company with tremendous potential for growth in the next few years. We're trying to build something great, both in our work and in our team. We are seeking people who are talented in what they do, highly motivated, and excited for the opportunity to contribute and grow both personally and professionally.
We value staying current with the ever-changing technologies and support continuous training, offer a laid back and flexible work environment, and provide a unique compensation package. We make things happen, but also like to have fun with our colleagues.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!