New York Job Description Sample
Tax Manager / Sr. Manager / Director
Industry: CPA firm
125k – 175k
Regional CPA firm seeks Tax Manager / Sr. Tax Manager with High Net Worth experience.
Planning and managing multiple client engagements simultaneously.
Reviewing complex tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S
corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations.
Strategizing with Managing Directors regarding tax planning .
Giving clients’ recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals.
Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
7+ experience in public accounting
3+ years supervisory experience.
Experience with HNW clients
Patient Care Director - Medical Surgical Unit????
Be responsible for directing the daily operations of the ICU to ensure the delivery of high-quality and compassionate patient care to an increasingly diverse patient population. Engage, mentor, supervise and evaluate a highly collaborative team, and inspire their continued professional growth.
Develop and manage budgets and identify process improvement to enhance the patient experience. Excel as a change agent, advancing initiatives focused on enhancing quality and performance throughout the unit.
Current NYS RN licensure (or willingness to obtain NYS licensure)
At least 5 years of acute care experience, supported by 2 years of progressive leadership experience
Exceptional emotional intelligence, communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills are essential to success
Customer Service Rep
- Represent SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in a positive light in all guest interactions
- Answer inbound calls for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment from consumers and assist in sales which include reservations for Dines, Tours and Animal Interactions as well as Park Admission Tickets and Annual Pass products
- Process orders, research and solve problems that may occur with orders while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Maintain park and product knowledge by accessing department SharePoint during each shift to stay updated
- Meet and maintain the benchmarks set for key performance metrics
- Learn new call handling techniques, park programs, and call skill types as required based on business need
- Assist in other areas of call center as required
- Perform data entry on new and existing reservation orders
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Customer service experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with standard business practices.
- Experience working in a Fiscal, Accounting or Cash Handling environment.
- Flexibility to work M-F and Saturday.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy, and complete assignments on time.
- Experience working in a team or group environment.
- Experience interpreting and explaining policies/procedures or other complex information to customers.
- Can lift 10 - 25 pounds.
- Applicants must consent to a fingerprint background check.
- Special Instructions to Applicants
- The online application is required. A series of job-related questions is included in the online application.
- Resume, cover letter and other documents, if any, must be attached electronically to the online application.
- DMV will not accept applications, resumes, cover letters, etc., in any other format.DMV participates in E-Verify.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to adapt communication style to various audiences
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and conversational skills to interact with guests
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to assist guests with professionalism and courtesy
- Demonstrated phone etiquette skills and friendly, pleasant, enthusiastic phone demeanor
- Computer skills to include Internet, basic Office programs, ability to learn customized in-house systems
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEA parks and products preferred
- Previous theme park or customer service experience preferred
Part Time Service Agent (Car Washer)- Midtown
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. 25 HOURS MAX PER WEEK The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years old
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $13.25 per hour
Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
Apart from religious observations you must be able to work the following schedule listed: MAXIMUM 25 HOURS PER WEEK Days Shift Hours Sunday 2:30P – 8:00P (1/2 hour break) Monday 6:30A-12P (1/2 hour break) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 1:30P-7:00P (1/2 hour break) Friday 1:30P-7:00P (1/2 hour break) Saturday 7:30A-1:00P (1/2 hour break) Requisition Number: 2017-228387 Street 2: Manhattan - Greenwich Village, Midtown External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings External Company URL: www.erac.com
Must have experience with service implementation using service oriented architecture (SOA) patterns.
Must have working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP.
Good experience of parsing data formats such as XMLJSON and using 3rd party APIs.
Robust experience with Databases (RDBMSNo SQL) - (MySQL Couch DB MongoDB). Full stack developer in LAMP.
Strong knowledge in PHP5 + OOP + MVC.
Experience in AWS is must.
Mary Phone email mary.kmsrcosmos.com mailtomary.kmsrcosmos.com
Senior Consultant Master Data Management
Location: Eastern region of the U.S.; Remote
Informatica Professional Services (IPS) provides the product expertise, and project management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customers' data integration projects. Because our practice serves the largest and most diverse Informatica customer base, our work keeps us on the cutting edge of all forms of data management projects - B2B, Data Governance, Data Migration and Consolidation, Data Quality Management, Data Synchronization, Data Warehousing, Integration Competency Centers, Master Data Management, and Services Oriented Architectures. Whether it is a short or long-term engagement, we are dedicated to sharing our knowledge to ensure our customers continued success with our products.
The Senior Consultant will work closely with customers, partners and Informatica staff to deploy best-of-class Informatica MDM solutions. This position requires a highly skilled principal level consultant with Data Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience. The successful candidate will work in a wide variety of pre-sales and post-sales activities, including pre-sales due diligence, post-sales customer deployments and third-level customer support.
• Deliver high quality customer solutions in adherence to Informatica/Siperian methodology
• Develop logical and physical database schemas, stored procedures, interfaces (in Java or XML), and extensions to customer proprietary solutions
• Provide technical depth concerning Informatica/Siperian solutions in discussions with customers, partners and internal resources
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of Enterprise Data Warehouse and/or Master Data Management (MDM) - functional and/or technical experience
• 7+ years development/analysis/design/administration
• 5+ years' experience with either Oracle and/or DB2/UDB
• Experience with J2EE environment including experience with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere and/or JBoss)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions, be a team lead
• Professional on-site customer integration experience, preferably with a large systems integration firm or for an enterprise software services arm
• Experience developing conceptual and physical solution architectures for solutions incorporating heterogeneous applications, technologies and platforms
• Strong understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
• Experience designing and deploying in a Services Oriented Architecture and/or an Events Driven Architecture
• Ability to "think big" and grasp the overall picture, including the business drivers
• Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
• Willingness to travel 75%
• Experience with UNIX and shell script programming
• Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
• Experience with optimization of high volume databases (>300GB) and large, distributed J2EE applications
• Experience with Linux /Solaris/HP/Windows/AIX Server administration
• Strong understanding of CRM and/or ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Siebel and Peoplesoft)
• Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts and ETL tools
Caviar Delivery Partner - New York City
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am-11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
- Looking for AI/Data Scientist with focus on NLP to build NLIDB solution.
- Client is working on a project in there innovation lab to build an NLP platform (Natural Language Processing) that provides a Natural Language Interface to access enterprise data.
- Machine Learning model will be trained using database log files from last few decades so that end user questions (in natural language) can be mapped to an SQL query from historical log files and answers can be provided.
- Person should have 2 years of industry experience and recently finished MS in Data/AI domain as academic AI background
Spectrum Business Account Executive
Do you enjoy being on the go and out of the office? Are you self-motivated, independent and goal oriented? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as a Employer Business Account Executive. We offer exceptional career mobility and our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, which makes now a great time to join us.
At Employer, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Employer Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Employer Business Account Executive.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
•Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
•A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
•Success in a previous Sales position
•A passion to succeed
•Great People Skills
•Experience working with the public
SPECTRUM WILL PROVIDE:
•Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
•New leads every month
•A tablet and a cell phone
•We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
•Guaranteed annual Base Salary
•Unlimited commissions and UNLIMITED earning potential
•Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
•Free and discounted Employer Cable services
•An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Job Code : TWCSAE270 Account Executive Exempt
Lead Commercial Account Executive
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following Employer?s acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process.? Internal applicants are current, active Employer employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to Employer as part of the acquisition.
Location: King of Prussia, PA
This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive no nonsense sales approach, to quickly understand needs, issues, and strategies so an appropriate solution bundle can be deployed.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for rigorous prospecting activities, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Individual will not be responsible for post sale account support or renewals.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and 2-4 years of experience; 1 year with a Master's Degree.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel) and other software applications.
- Ability to talk/negotiate with C-Level.
- Ability to manage sales funnel.
- Must have a valid driver?s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to multi-task with sense of urgency in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Active listening skills to identify sales opportunities.
- Stable employment history.
- Ability to travel for sales training, kickoff meetings, etc., is required for this position.
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
- Demonstrated, consistent record of success in an acquisition/hunter sales role.
- Experience developing, researching, and presenting formal proposals to senior level management and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to manage pipeline of opportunities to completion.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities rapidly.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies, and communities in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment.
Alternate Location: US-Florida-Apopka; US-Florida-Jacksonville; US-Florida-Miami; US-Florida-Tampa; US-Georgia-Alpharetta; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-New York-New York; US-New York-Rochester; US-North Carolina-Charlotte; US-North Carolina-Rocky Mount; US-Pennsylvania-King Of Prussia; US-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh; US-Tennessee-Memphis; US-Tennessee-Nashville; US-Virginia-Herndon
Requisition # : 169137
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer style="color:black">?
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, ?protected statuses?).? We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.? Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Capital Markets Placement is a boutique recruitment innovation firm that is a trusted Talent Acquisition Partner to Fortune 500 as well as start-ups. Since 2007, CMP is successfully connecting industry's most sought after talent with managers at top brands and institutions.
Our expert Recruiters and Advisors provide professionals with valuable advice and representation to the best opportunities, building a network of trusted connections. As of 2016 CMP has one of the largest networks of technical talent in the world.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!