Columbus Job Description Sample
Apartment Property Management
This is a full-time position for both members of the COUPLES team and you must, as a team, work together to profitably and productively manage the apartment community you are selected for.
We require skills in office and personnel management including computer knowledge as well as general maintenance skills and abilities. The COUPLE must be able to work well together, be able to communicate well with our residents and with each other. Being very organized and self-disciplined as individuals is important to function well in this position. One team member is generally responsible for taking care of the office and the second team member is responsible for maintaining the physical facilities.
Interested as a COUPLE?? We are looking for a long term commitment, not a short term arrangement. Both members of the team must be able to physically perform their job requirements without having to rely extensively on outside assistance. We provide training constantly in both required fields of office and general maintenance. ALL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE BACKGROUND SCREENING DONE AS WELL AS DRUG TESTING.
Cyber Security Engineer
Contract-To-HireLocal Candidates OnlyUSC/GC Only
Cyber Security Engineer
Our client in the retail industry is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer.
The individual in this position will be dedicated to maintaining and enhancing corporate-wide vulnerability management and establishing the threat intelligence programs. This is an individual contributor role but will influence and lead junior level security engineers to ensure all existing and future processes and toolsets regarding vulnerability management and threat intelligence are leveraged as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This position will act as an advisor to associates, mainly the IT teams including different business units (Stores, Finance, HR, Legal, and Sourcing). A detailed understanding of the current threat landscape as well as a deep knowledge of vulnerability management, systems security, advanced testing techniques, and vendor technologies is critical.
- Maintain the health, deployment and effectiveness of the company's vulnerability management program.
- Assist in identifying risks to the organization in whatever form they present themselves – specifically regarding threat intelligence and vulnerabilities.
- Prepare weekly threat briefings to concisely convey risk to decision makers.
- Perform regular vulnerability assessments, application and/or network penetration tests; Help to develop any required mitigation solutions.
- Help to assess the effectiveness of current and potential controls in regards to application security technologies – e.g. Static and Dynamic Source Code Analysis, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, etc.
- Participate in secure design, code and application reviews utilizing threat modeling and other assessment methods.
- Be an application security evangelist and provide advice to the engineering and business teams on secure application design, development and integration risks and vulnerabilities.
- Assist and provide input in the development of security architecture, security policies, principles and standards as it pertains to application security.
- Assists with the development of technical solutions pertaining to any audit \\ risk findings.
- Serve as an active participant in the information security governance process.
- Work with IT leadership and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the data security program.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment; provide technical and managerial expertise for the administration of security tools.
- 3+ years of vulnerability management experience.
- Technical industry certifications (OSCP, GIAC, CISSP, CCIE Security, SANS etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline (preferred).
- Applied knowledge of vulnerability management
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and management tools (Tenable Security Center, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of threat and vulnerability landscape
- Applied knowledge of common web application security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten, SANS Top 25, etc.)
- Experience with systems security for both Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of database and database security for Microsoft SQL server and Oracle systems
- Experience with testing ecommerce or other large scale web applications
- Experience with software security testing (static and dynamic analysis)
- Experience with security tools (Burp Suite, Metasploit, etc.)
- Strong understanding of networking and network security fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs, routing, switching, firewalls, ACLs, etc.)
- A strong desire to protect against malicious operators trying to steal valuable data
- Operate as a change-agent within the company and advocate for vulnerability management and threat mitigation
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment using strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide IT team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide
- A superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationship.
- The ability to prioritize work efforts between operational tasks and strategic efforts
- Ability to communicate and manage 3rd Party service levels and obligations are met
- Must possess an understanding of the retail industry
The Heitmeyer approach consists of four steps including:
Always practice the highest integrity
Always deliver on client commitments
Always execute with the strongest work ethic
Always provide our clients with the highest level of industry expertise
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Dedicated Class A Truck Driver Job! Home Weekly! Sign ON Bonus
Regional Truck Driving Job Details:
- $2,000 Transition assistance available for a limited time!
- Average annual earnings projected at $60,000 to $65,000 (top earners make $75,000)
- Enjoy two days off each week
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- No-touch freight
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
Drivers in this job will move containers regionally, within a seven-state area.
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more.
Our intermodal driving jobs have a lot to offer when it comes to great truck driving opportunities
- 6 months experience required in the last year or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- Hazmat is not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire. Once the driver gets hazmat on his/her license, we will reimburse the cost.
- Drivers can live within 100 miles of Chicago & 90 of Peoria, Champaign & Louisville or anywhere in the state of Indiana, 50 mile radius of Columbus or Toledo and 75 miles of Detroit, Cincinnati & Owensboro, 50 miles of Lansing or Kalamazoo & 25 miles of
Grand Rapids & Findlay OH.
- Drivers are permanently assigned and take the truck home for time off.
- Drivers will operate mid roof conventional tractors that the avg age is 1yr 10 months old.
- If driver lives outside the Chicago area he/she will be dispatched toward the house for time off.
- Riders are allowed BUT only after 30 days.
- Essentially, all drivers living in Illinois need to be checked to see if they fit the Cedar Rapids fleet first (145 miles of Davenport). There is the most need for drivers there and also the driver will make more money and get more home time with that fleet. If they don’t fit in that bucket but fit in the Chicago regional radius, thenset them up for Chicago Regional..
- CALL STEPHANIE 800-272-5114
These are the best jobs in the trucking business and no one has more than we do. Call us today to discover the dedicated opportunities that are available in your area. A professional recruiter is waiting to cover the opportunities available in your area.
Kimball Midwest is a national distributor of over 45,000 products for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO). Established in 1923, we are a major force in the industrial maintenance marketplace. We provide value-added products to customers in every field of commerce and industry through our distribution centers in Ohio, Georgia, Texas and Nevada.
Our mission as a company is to develop a "partnership in performance" with each employee and customer to identify and satisfy their needs through the development of superior products and programs. As a result, Kimball Midwest's sales growth has been very dynamic, increasing from $1 million in 1983 to over $227 million in 2016.
At Kimball Midwest, we recognize that our past and future success is directly related to the quality of our people. Through careful selection, we identify individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow with us.
A Sales Manager will successfully complete our initial training program within 12 months by demonstrating an ability to build professional relationships with our customers and meet sales objectives within their territory. They will then grow their territory through recruiting, hiring and developing sales representatives.
The ideal candidate will be able to successfully demonstrate Kimball Midwest products, achieve sales objectives, attract and develop top talent, and effectively manage a sales district.
* Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in hiring and managing an outside sales team
* History of success in outside sales
* Experience building business relationships with end-users of maintenance and repair products
* High level of motivation
* Strong planning and negotiation skills Additional Information We offer over 45,000 value-added items to our customers in the following industries: fleet, oil and gas, automotive, governmental, commercial, agriculture, manufacturing, food processing, construction and institutional.
A list of those products include: cutting tools, abrasives, hydraulics, pneumatics, paintings and coatings, electrical, chemicals, spray tools, shop supplies, safety equipment, pipe fittings and valves, fasteners, hand and power tools, bins and storage equipment.
Kimball Midwest offers a competitive compensation program where you have the opportunity to earn what you are worth! We offer a proven training program to serve as a roadmap to success for our sales force throughout their first year and beyond. This includes hands-on field training, as well as a formal training provided by industry experts, and online sales and product tutorials.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan. Kimball Midwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Engineering Manager (Columbus, Ohio)
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is a 2,000 person cloud software company based in the San Francisco Bay area. Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes' annual Fast tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world's largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies. And we need great people to make it happen.
Our US support center is in Columbus (Dublin), Ohio and we plan to expand that to include part of the product development for Veeva CRM, our flagship product. We are looking for a leader to start our development team. It's a great opportunity for the right person. You can build your team and be part of a winning cloud software company. This position reports to the VP of Engineering for Veeva CRM.
Hire and manage a team of developers.
Act as the Site Lead for CRM ? have on-site responsibility for other CRM teams such as Sustaining Engineering or QA.
Act as the bridge between the Ohio CRM team and HQ.
Experience managing a software development team of at least 5 people. There will be many things to learn. You have to bring some management experience with you.
Experience with either C++ or Java.
The capability and desire to grow and manage a 30-person team over the coming years.
Get it done attitude. We operate with speed and autonomy.
Nice to Have
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. SDL2017
Civil Engineer (Highway), Gs-0810-13/14, (Open To All U.S. Citizens)
Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
* Applications will be accepted from any U.S. Citizen.
* Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date
* Provide all required documents by closing date
* Announcement also advertised Merit Promotion: FHWA.HIF-2
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
* SELECTIVE SERVICE: Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for the Selective Service.
* DEU REQUIREMENTS: Applicants selected under delegated examining procedures may be required to successfully complete a one-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* This position involves travel. A government contractor-issued travel card will be issued and must be retained for official business only.
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, you must meet the Mandatory education and specialized experience requirements.
MANDATORY EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants must meet one of the following requirements to qualify for consideration for an engineering position:
* Successful completion of a degree in engineering that: (1) has at least one program accredited by ABET; or (2) that included differential and integral calculus and courses (more advanced that first-year physics and chemistry) in five of the following seven areas of engineering science or physics: (a) statics, dynamics; (b) strength of materials; (c) fluid mechanics, hydraulics; (d) thermodynamics; (e) electrical fields and circuits; (f) nature and properties of materials; and (g) any other comparable area of fundamental engineering science or physics, such as optics, heat transfer, soil mechanics, or electronics; OR
* Combination of education or training: college level education, training and/or technical experience that has furnished (1) a thorough knowledge of the physical and mathematical sciences underlying engineering, and (2) a good understanding, both theoretical and practical, of the engineering sciences and techniques and their applications to one of the branches of engineering.
The adequacy of such background must be demonstrated by one of the following:
* Professional registration or licensure - current registration as an Engineer Intern (EI), engineer in Training (EIT), or licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE).
* Written Test- Evidence of having successfully passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination, or any other written test required for professional registration by an engineering licensure board in the various States, the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
* Specified academic courses- Successful completion of at least 60 semester hours of courses in the physical, mathematical, and engineering sciences which included the courses as specified in Paragraph A above.
* Related curriculum- Successful completion of a curriculum leading to a bachelor's degree in an appropriate scientific field, e.g., engineering technology, physics, chemistry, architecture, computer science, mathematics, hydrology, or geology, may be accepted in lieu of a bachelor's degree in engineering, provided the applicant had at least 1 year of professional engineering experience acquired under professional engineering supervision and guidance. There should be either an established plan of intensive training to develop professional engineering competence, or several years of prior professional engineering type experience. This must be clearly described in your resume.
For more specifics, please see the OPM qualifications standard for GS-800: All Professional Engineering Positions qualifications at
IN ADDITION TO THE MANDATORY EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
TO QUALIFY FOR THE GS-13 on EXPERIENCE, you must have one year of specialized experience equal or equivalent to the following:
* Experience applying engineering principles and practices as they relate to highway improvement projects.
* Experience organizing, analyzing, and interpreting engineering data, problems, and situations, and identifying issues and solutions.
TO QUALIFIY FOR THE GS-14 on EXPERIENCE, you must have one year of specialized experience equal or equivalent to the following:
* Experience applying highway engineering principles and practices used in developing highway construction projects such as large bridge structures and tunnels.
* Experience applying project management principles and practices as they relate to highway improvement projects.
* Experience with innovative funding, and construction strategies used in the delivery of highway and bridge projects.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Applications can be accepted from students who expect to complete qualifying education within 60 days from the date of application. For additional information: #url=e4
Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Displaced employees may be eligible for ICTAP or CTAP priority consideration. For more information, please review the OPM Employee's Guide to Career Transition.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) maintains a model federal work environment that is free of discrimination. DOT ensures equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, or protected activity.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE: PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. If your resume/ application does not support your questionnaire answers, we will not allow credit for your response(s). Your resume must contain sufficiently detailed information upon which to make a qualification determination. Please ensure that your resume contains specific information such as position titles, beginning and ending dates of employment for each position, average number of hours worked per week, and if the position is/was in the Federal government, you should provide the position series and grade level.
If you meet the qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of four categories: Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, which is based upon your responses to the vacancy questions. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference that have provided supporting documents will receive selection priority over non-veterans. The top-rated applications will be reviewed for the quality of your experience, education and training relevant to the position.
Your application will be rated on the extent and quality of your experience, education and training relevant to the position. The answers you select in the on-line process must be substantiated in your application package. If upon review, it is determined that your described work history, competencies, and/or supporting documents do not support your answer choices, your application may be updated or you may not be referred to the selecting official. Please ensure that your work history provides enough details to support your answers. If referred, all relevant documents including performance appraisals and awards submitted with your application package will be forwarded to the hiring official for review. The Automated Staffing Office is ultimately responsible for determining your final rating.
To preview questions please click here.
Background checks and security clearance
Public Trust- Background Investigation
Director Of Utilization Review
Responsible for directing a system of performance improvement, outcomes measurement, case management and utilization management which is efficient and produces reimbursement for patients admitted to all programs. Ensures that documentation is accurate and complete and reflects a true picture of a patient's progress in treatment. Provides review with third-party payors as scheduled.
Utilization Review Director (UR Director) is responsible for having a thorough understanding of the patient's treatment through communication with the treatment team. The UR Director advocates for the patient's access to services during treatment team meetings and through individual physician contact. This position requires a thorough understanding of facility's treatment program and philosophy, administrative policies and procedures and a high level of confidentiality.
* Conduct admission and concurrent reviews for assigned program patients; obtain admission information and insurance verification/benefits information from the Admissions Department.
* Reviews charts and conducts pre-certification reviews with third party payors as required within specified time limits.
* Communicates results of reviews to physicians and treatment team members.
* Serves as liaison to on-site external reviews.
* Maintains relevant reports and data for UR Department.
* Completes all paperwork related to pre-certification and concurrent reviews according to UR policies.
* Daily communication with physicians, treatment team and Business Office regarding certification and denials.
* Coordinate and participate in the treatment planning process.
* Monitor documentation, discharge planning process providing feedback on documentation processes.
* Conducts ongoing reviews of clinical charts.
* Facilitates Peer Review as outlined in Utilization Management Plan. Requirements
* LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, or RN required.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in utilization management with either a psychiatric hospital, behavioral treatment facility or working as a case manager for an insurance company in behavioral health.
* Minimum 2-5 years of clinical experience in an inpatient/acute setting or residential setting.
* Knowledge of treatment modalities related to eating disorders, substance abuse, and behavioral health.
Apprentice Cake Decorator/Baker (Full-Time) Columbus Locations
Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensuring they are able to locate the products they are looking for. Bakery team members are also expected to have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers.
Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
Prepare and decorate product for the Bakery cases and displays, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed and only the freshest product is available for sale.
Accurately record special orders on bakery products to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room, coolers and freezers.
Assist in maintaining bakery backroom, cooler and freezer efficiency by unloading deliveries.
Assist in other areas as required. SDL2017
Program Manager Ii-Cath Lab
The Program Manager of the Cardiac Cath Lab is part of the hospital administrative team and assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of patient care services for the Cath Lab areas, including but not limited to patients in Intensive Care Units, Cardiac Care Units or ICU, CCU or Cardiac Catheterization Lab until they are discharged.
Develops, implements, and evaluates methods to ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining patient care standards.
Leads in the development and implementation of goals, budgets, policies, procedures, and priorities relating to the area(s) of responsibility.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's mission, vision, values, policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
Appraises job performance; recognizes, rewards, and/or disciplines employees as appropriate.
Consults with nurse managers and medical staff to ensure patient needs are met.
Formulates budget based on appropriate workload indicators and anticipated revenues.
Monitors and controls department costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
5-7 years acute care nursing experience
3-5 years Cath Lab nursing experience required
2-3 years supervisory/management experience required
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's must be obtained in 2 years
Master's Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field highly preferred
Certifications / Licensure:
Either registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with Current state Radiology license; or Current state Registered Nurse License (RN)
Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS); Cardiac Medical Certification (CMC); Cardiac Surgery Certification (CSC) preferred
Must be able to work under deadlines and utilize independent decision making skills in a wide variety of situations.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to manage and inspire a team.
Great opportunity for a Manager or smaller Hospital Director!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!