Oklahoma City Job Description Sample
Outside B2B Sales - I.T. Services And Consulting
Compensation: $30,000 - $35,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Cell Phone Allowance- 1st Year OTE = $60,000 - $80,000
- Top Performers = $150,000+
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Full Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Fun Company Trips to reward top performers (Ireland, Panama, Bahamas etc.)
- Lots of opportunities for career advancement
(Self-motivated, goal driven, relationship builders who are seeking the opportunity to interact with c-level executives and genuinely help companies elevate/streamline their business technology solutions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some inside/outside sales experience is preferred
- Some cold calling / prospecting experience is preferred
- Sales internships are a plus
- College athletes are a plus
Registered Nurse - Medical & Surgery Nurse - RN -
817-766-7760 - email@example.com
At Whitehawk Worldwide we understand that it takes a very special person to be a Registered Nurse, because Nursing is not simply a job...it's a calling. We work hard to help you get the rewarding career you deserve.
Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Per Diem Shifts
The Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures. The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care; maintains clinical competencies through continuing education; delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available; provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
STANDARD I – Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. Exceed expectations of internal and external customers: Patients, families, physicians, colleagues, visitors and vendors.
STANDARD II – Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative
Maintains certifications, education and development appropriate for position. Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
STANDARD III – PWS/Hospital/Department Policies & Procedures
Supports, implements and ensures compliance with all PWS/hospital and department policies and procedures.
STANDARD IV – Organizational Ethics/Improving Organizational Performance
Supports PWS, HCA and Hospital’s ethics, mission, vision and values. Demonstrates understanding and involvement with Performance Improvement.
STANDARD V – Position Specific Essential Performance Criteria
Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level with minimal direction.
National Sales Recruiter
Why work at Premiere Onboard? Check out our website: www.premiereonboard.com
- It's Rewarding - You will be changing people's lives for the better by helping them land the career of their dreams!
- It's Profitable - Your earning potential is unlimited!! Some of our top recruiters can easily make $10,000/month in commissions alone.
- It's Challenging - This will not be easy. Every day you will learn something new. You will never be bored.
- It's Interesting - You will learn about the cool companies that Premiere Onboard works with. You will be interacting with business owners at small local companies to C-Level Execs at Fortune 500 organizations.
- It's Fun - Our philosophy is to reward ourselves once achieving our goals. It is not uncommon for our team members to go climbing, go to the gym, take a bike ride in the middle of the day. POB schedules regular team outings to enjoy life and celebrate our accomplishments at work.
- It's also not for everyone. If you don't like using the phone / internet all day, this career is not for you. We will save you some time.
- 4-Year College Degree
- 1+ Year of Corporate or Agency Sales Recruiting Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to utilize technology including Microsoft office
- Any additional sales experience a plus!
- Ability to utilize social media (Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Identify and Source talented candidates for client openings nationally
- Qualify candidates using proprietary screening process
- Maintain ATS system daily
- Meet or exceed call volume and candidate submission metrics
- Meet or exceed daily, monthly quarterly revenue quotas
- Participate in training and sales meetings regularly
- Manage a pipeline of candidates
Training: Extensive ongoing training program is provided. You will learn all aspects of the industry including recruiting, account management and business development. Senior recruiters and Premiere Onboard leadership is dedicated to insure your success!
Career Advancement: Performance based advancement options.
Company Culture: Not only do we like to set and achieve goals but we reward ourselves for hard work! We regularly do happy hours, community events and fun company trips!!
Regional Sales Manager - OK - TPR
Regional Sales Manager:
- Management of the Western Region of an industry Leader in the OPE aftermarket parts market.
- Lead a team of 11 well-skilled Territory Managers who have solid relationships in place.
- Motivated, high energy performers who appreciate details and having a plan in place.
- MUST have previous Field Sales Management experience
- Be a good talent coach
- Skills in Retail value-add services; merchandising, programs, etc.
- Performance reviews, development, etc.
- Looking for a true Business Consultant who understands..
- A good mix of independent Dealers and Repair Shop Sales
- Retail customers in a Dealer / Distribution Network
- Travel cost are fully covered and a vehicle allowance is provided.
- Solid base pay and a lucrative bonus structure - solid benefits - added with a solid group of people who are passionate about selling a quality product - make this a GREAT place to be.
Regional Mortgage Closing Manager- In Office
This is an in office position. No remote work is permitted, however candidates willing to relocate will be considered.
Works under the supervision of a Regional Operations Manager to provide functional, technical and procedural assistance to regional Closers. Collaborates with Regional and Branch Managers to align best practices and process execution with corporate directives for consistency and efficiency. Assists Regional Operation Manager in hiring qualified Closers.
- Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude.
- Maintain cost efficiency
- Maintain Regional capacity plan for Closing
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume of loans ensuring closing documents are to title a minimum of 5 business days prior to closing
- Measure, monitor, report and remediate to ensure Closing operates within turn time deliverables; quality standards and cost standards
- Effective collaboration with Regional Operations Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Branch Managers, Corporate Managers
- 7 years of experience in the mortgage industry, preferably in closing positions.
- A minimum of three year’s management experience, preferably in the mortgage industry. Experience managing remotely is a plus.
- Experience In FHA, VA, Conventional Loans Required
- Thorough understanding of mortgage loan documentation, mortgage loan processing, closing, regulatory compliance, underwriting and secondary market/investor requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of TRID Guidelines and closing disclosures
Fire Protection Design Engineer – Consulting Engineering
Company is searching for an exceptional Fire Protection Engineer to join their team. This engineer will be an integral part of building our Fire Protection capabilities as part of an integrated design delivery. The candidate will fulfill the role of life safety and fire protection expert on all assigned projects.
The responsibilities of the Fire Protection Engineer include, but are not limited to:
Design fire detection and suppression systems
Preparation of project specifications
Evaluate, plan, and specify fire suppression water supplies and fire suppression systems
Evaluate, plan, and specify special hazard suppression systems
Evaluate, plan, and specify fire alarm and mass notification systems
Prepare and evaluate fire protection systems’ calculations, e.g. hydraulic calculations, voltage drop calculations, etc.
Perform hydrant flow test and analysis of water supplies
Preparation of cost estimates
Building life safety evaluation
Utilize Autodesk Revit for design and coordination with other disciplines
Involvement in local professional organizations
Collaborate with other fire protection staff to further develop and refine fire protection related policies and procedures
Meet needs of both project team members (internal and external) and clients
Communicate professionally and efficiently with team members and clients
Registered Fire Protection Engineer
BS in Fire Protection Engineering from an EAC or TAC ABET accredited degree program
In-depth knowledge of model codes and NFPA standards
Ability to work on a project team to ensure that production schedules are met
Willing to travel to project sites as required
6+ years of experience in the field of fire protection and life safety
fire protection engineer, consulting engineer, fire protection systems, design
Civil Site Design Engineer – Consulting Engineering
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design of Civil Projects and Civil Tasks of multi-discipline projects, including site layout, paving, grading, drainage, detention, water, sanitary sewer and utility expansion for various size projects.
Oversee, coordinate, and perform quality control on projects with civil engineering team
Assist with design fee proposals and marketing proposals
Manage, lead, and perform design efforts on land development projects
Develop project cost estimates
Prepare project specifications
Prepare engineering studies and reports
Some travel may be required
10+ years of experience working on Civil Projects or Civil Tasks of multidisciplinary projects; site design experience a plus
Experience in Land Development is preferred
Experience as Project Manager
Professional Engineer preferred
Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
Excellent writing and communication skills with clients and co-workers
Work well in a team environment
AutoCAD Civil 3D and design software experience a plus
civil engineer, consulting engineering, site design, PE, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Fire Protection Design Engineer
- Design fire detection and suppression systems
- Preparation of project specifications
- Evaluate, plan, and specify fire suppression water supplies and fire suppression systems
- Evaluate, plan, and specify special hazard suppression systems
- Evaluate, plan, and specify fire alarm and mass notification systems
- Prepare and evaluate fire protection systems’ calculations, e.g. hydraulic calculations, voltage drop calculations, etc.
- Perform hydrant flow test and analysis of water supplies
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Building life safety evaluation
- Code consultation
- Utilize Autodesk Revit for design and coordination with other disciplines
- Involvement in local professional organizations
- Collaborate with other fire protection staff to further develop and refine fire protectionrelated policies and procedures
- Meet needs of both project team members (internal and external) and clients
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with team members and clients
- Registered Fire Protection Engineer
- BS in Fire Protection Engineering from an EAC or TAC ABET accredited degree program
- In-depth knowledge of model codes and NFPA standards
- Ability to work on a project team to ensure that production schedules are met
- Willing to travel to project sites as required
- 6+ years of experience in the field of fire protection and life safety
1. BS in Fire Protection Engineering from an EAC or TAC ABET accredited degree program?
2. Registered Fire Protection Engineer?
3. In-depth knowledge of model codes and NFPA standards?
4. 6+ years of experience in the field of fire protection and life safety? (preferred)
MD - Supervising ER Physician - Hospitalist
Seeking an experienced Board Certified physician to provide emergency medical services, inpatient rounding, and physician oversight at rural critical access hospitals in Oklahoma. EDs will be 24/7 staffed with Advanced Practitioners, Physician will round/visit the 2-3 facilities 1-2 days each a week.
Schedule will be somewhat flexible, will require driving to designated facilities. Experience in rural or critical access ER/ED preferred, familiarity with swing bed program also a plus.
Job Details for MD ??? Supervising ER Physician ??? Hospitalist
??? Privately owned critical access facilities in Oklahoma
??? Provide Physician Oversight for full-time Advanced Practitioners at 2-3 EDs
??? Inpatient Rounds, Emergency Room oversight and services
??? Manage and monitor swing bed/long term care patient programs
Requirements for MD ??? Supervising ER Physician
??? Current Oklahoma MD license
??? Board Certified
??? Experience preferred: MD ??? Supervising ER Physician
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!