Philadelphia Job Description Sample
Nurse Manager OR
Looking for a Nurse manager with exp in the OR as a manager. Excellent comp.
Hedis Analyst II
Supports corporate, plan-level, and departmental strategies and goals for HEDIS process. Meets this standard by effectively applying both business knowledge and technical expertise to support business initiatives and solve business problems.
Telecommuting permitted for qualified candidates.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in health care related field; Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with HEDIS preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in healthcare and/or managed care
- Other skills:SQL and / or SAS experience required
Essential Functions include but not limited:
- Manage the HEDIS lifecycle process for multiple plans.
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy and validity of both source data and results and interpreting results into recommendations.
- In collaboration with the HEDIS manager to develop annual HEDIS project plans and monitor the HEDIS project plans for multiple LOBs.
- Assist in preparation for the HEDIS audit.
- Develop and maintain HEDIS based report to support Quality Initiatives.
- Represent HEDIS team in collaboration with internal departments for HEDIS improvement.
- Ensures all data sent to HEDIS software vendor are accurate and meet HEDIS reporting timeline.
- Assists as necessary in the HEDIS Road Map and all other documents required by auditors.
- Able to assimilate into team within minimum amount of assistance
- Assures the ongoing high performance level of the overall department through continued knowledge acquisition and knowledge sharing with co-workers.
- Experience and ability to utilize a certified HEDIS software.
Adult Intensive Case Manager
Adult Intensive Case Manager
Evaluates, determines and refer individuals to appropriate resources in order to live stable, safe and healthy lives in a community of their choice. Will maintain a caseload in compliance with DBH standards and complete the registration process for new clients within required timeframe. Identify community resources and coordinate services to meet the client’s needs.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or University in an acceptable discipline and one year relevant experience. FBI, Child Abuse and PA Criminal History clearances required.
Credit Collection Representative
- Contact customers with concerns and/or inquiries regarding delinquent account balances
- Take ownership of any follow-up work necessary to service customers
- Run AR Summary Aging for distribution to team
- Meet with team members to review problematic accounts and suggest solutions
- Provide management with collection progress
- Recommend strategies to enhance collection process
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Work with Billing Clerk to resolve account issues
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multi-functions.
- Some knowledge of bookkeeping and office functions.
- Ability to work proficiently and efficiently on a timely manner.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to perform task alone and/or without major supervision.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Some ability to understand and practice bookkeeping and accounting terminology.
- High school graduate or GED with one year experience in handling billing and account receivables in a similar set up or related field.
- Ability to operate computers and other office machines.
- Must be able to take responsibility and work under pressure.
Keep Calm AND Apply Now! Customer Service Representative - Start Asap!
Seeking candidates with customer service and hospitality backgrounds
The Invictus Group is hiring for a Customer Service/Sales Rep due to our recent expansion. We have recently expanded into the New England area and we are preparing for more expansion into the northeast. This position is for our Cherry Hill, NJ location. We provide premier face to face representation of products and services to corporate business customers.
The Invictus Group offers clients brand awareness and new client acquisition as part of a rapidly expanding contract with our client. We will be expanding to 3 new markets in 2017 and 2018.
· Rapid performance based growth – All promotions from within
· Leadership training and development
· Frequent paid travel opportunities
· Progressive and high energy culture and work atmosphere
· Competitive Compensation plans
· Benefits after 90 days
Check out our website @ www.theinvictusgroupinc.com
To apply now click “Apply Now”
· Managing brand awareness and driving revenue
· Building and maintaining relationships
· Sales presentations expressing benefits of a transition
· Management training as part of management training program
Apply and Interview now for ENTRY LEVEL Customer Service and Sales positions. This is an entry level sales position for our South Jersey office in Cherry Hill, NJ. Successful candidates can grow to Management.
Please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button or for immediate consideration for the customer service position!
For more info on The Invictus Group insert these links into your browser:
Food Service (Cashiers And Porters) Attendant
We are recruiting for a Major Philadelphia Hospital who is in need of Food Service Attendants, Experienced Cashiers and Porters who can start working right away. Previous experience in a Healthcare facility is a plus. Must be able to work a flexible shift. These are long term temporary positions with a possibility of going permanent hire. Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Class A Semi Local Driver- 1300Wk- 5K Sign On Bonus- Drop N Hook
Drivers must have a current Class A CDL with at least 3 months of tractor trailer exp to apply
Pay: 68 - $70000 a year / $1300 per week
- 19 stop
- PAY GUARANTEE $1200WK
- 5K SIGN ON BONUS!
We are needing drivers to run dedicated freight throughout PA,NJ,NY (NO NYC). Drivers will be home 2-3 nights per weak in addition to having 2 consecutive days off per weak. All Loads are NO TOUCH and 100% DROP N HOOK. Drivers will be picking up and dropping off trailers from DC to DC. In addition, his position include insurance packages for medical, dental, vision and more.
Contact Mike 855.590.7566 for more info or to apply
Life Insurance day one
Newer Modal Trucks,
Paid vacation time
Company matched 401k
Sales Account Executive
Renaissance is looking for Account Executives in search of a clear path for long-term career development in the booming field of technology, sales and marketing.
Your role will be handling a pre-existing book of business with support and training from our current team that will allow you to utilize your creativity and our innovative technology towards client retention and upselling.
We are currently hiring both entry-level and experienced sales professionals!
· Manage day-to-day client relationships by providing regular status updates and ensuring client satisfaction
· Act as a liaison for clients within each marketing division of Renaissance to estimate, schedule, allocate resources and develop projects
· Manage workflow, ensure accuracy and update account records utilizing our CRM software
· Document notes from all meetings and record
· Conduct client training sessions via telephone or webinar 30+% of your time
· Deliver marketing presentations in an effective and professional manner
· Upsell and achieve monthly goals
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in the following areas: marketing, communications or business and/or 3-5 years’ experience in a related field
· Experience with Google Analytics and a Website CMS preferred
· Strong, demonstrable sales aptitude and a hunter mentality
· Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
· Travel to various customer locations and trade shows both domestically and internationally
· Excellent communication, relationship building and problem solving skills with a creative marketing approach are highly preferred
· Professional, ambitious, organized, positive attitude, exemplary attendance, result & goal oriented personality traits preferred
· Numerous advancement opportunities: We frequently promote internally for various positions
· Unlimited earning potential: We offer a competitive base salary (35-45K/year) with an uncapped commission (year one total earning potential between 55-65K)
· Fun, competitive culture: filled with contests, recognition, and team activities!
We are seeking candidates with an edge. Must be hungry, energetic, enthusiastic, motivated and possess an excellent work ethic. Our team is full of sales-oriented, outgoing, and personable professionals.
As a technology and marketing company, our mission is to empower people to succeed through learning. And this pursuit is no different for our own employees, as Renaissance is truly dedicated to growing and developing our own team. Renaissance is truly an awesome place to learn, succeed, and grow.
Drivers: Fast Pay Sign-On Bonus
FAST PAYING SIGN-ON BONUS! plus: Guaranteed Minimum Pay $1125 per week!
DRIVE FOR K&B. Drive for the nation s largest for-hire, temperature-controlled carrier in the Midwest. We're on a hiring frenzy and have 30 new trucks to fill, now!
SIGN ON BONUS! $900 your first check! $500 your second check $250 your third check That's a total of $1,650.00 in your first 3 checks! ACT NOW! Contact Us:
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Driver Fast Pay Sign On Bonus $1650 Guaranteed 2500 Miles or Guaranteed $1125 per week Minimum! (Easily out earn the Guarantee) 45 CPM Start Wage! 3 CPM in Raises Your First 2 Years! Cap at 50 CPM!
Layover, Stop, and Detention Pay! $1000 Annually in Safety Bonuses! Clean Inspection Bonuses! Regional or National Fleet (Choose Your Fleet)! 99% On Time For Hometime Percentage Our drivers earn $60,000 plus yearly, in fact our top driver earned $85,267 in 2016!
Join them! Driver Requirements: CDL A and 6 months experience.
No more than three tickets or accidents in the last three year. No DUI's. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Call us to learn more, pre-qualify over the phone! Use the apply button below to complete the Quick Apply option.
We are seeking a Recruitment Assistant to become a part of team! The overall responsibility of the Recruiting Assistant is to oversee the management of field staff recruitment activities, which includes, but is not limited to the following job functions and responsibilities listed below:
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assisting COO with recruitment of field staff employees (i.e., Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides) using various recruitment methods
· Confirming field staff qualifications
· Conducting field staff interviews
· Management of temporary field staff personnel files
· Preparing and compiling recruitment materials
· Assisting COO with scheduling and facilitation of Mass Interview Sessions
· Assisting COO with scheduling and facilitation of New Employee Orientations
· Conducting interview and orientation of Personal Care Attendants staff when necessary
· Entering data into the agency’s client management system
· Filing/Scanning as required
· Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Recruitment or HR experience a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Proficient or expert level Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with facilitating orientations and presentations
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!