Philadelphia Job Description Sample
Public Safety Communications Consultant - 9-1-1
- Serve as subject matter expert and project lead for clients. Ensure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Provide leadership and strategic implementation support for complex 9-1-1 systems
- Assess client situations and identify their needs and requirements. Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Lead and participate in the development of reports, analyses, and presentations
- Develop project scope, roles, responsibilities and detailed implementation plans
- Remain current on industry, policy, funding, and legislative changes related to 9-1-1; assess impact to clients
- Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers—exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Provide positive client relations, working with them as partners and building their trust to develop long-term and meaningful relationships. Support business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences/Technology, Telecommunications, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of successful experience working within a consultancy and/or services oriented environment for mission critical systems
- 5 - 7 years of experience related to the assessment and implementation of enterprise voice, data, ESInet, or 9-1-1 systems
- Proven and comprehensive knowledge of technical standards that apply to the concept of “Next Generation 9-1-1” (NG9-1-1)
- Problem solver and should have significant practical experience in the application of technical standards to real-world features and functions
- Knowledge of federal, state and local agency activities related to 9-1-1
- Recognition and understanding of all public safety communications applications and their operational impact
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client sites and regional offices
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Leasing Professional-Student Housing
Cross Properties is seeking an outgoing, motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a Leasing Professional for one of our student housing communities. The Leasing Professional serves as one of the first lines of communication for guests, residents and vendors and serves as a vital component of the resident experience.
- Serves as an ambassador of hospitality and professionalism to all residents and prospective residents
- Achieves leasing goals in accordance with the leasing strategy
- Excels in a cyclical sales environment and is comfortable professionally engaging the student demographic
- Provides correspondence and coordination to residents regarding the application process, move-in/out logistics, community policies and work order requests
- Effectively navigates the leasing process from initial inquiry to post-tour follow up, with the goal of converting every lead to a long-term resident
- Manages all aspects of the lease file and all required documentation, in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
- Collaborates with the management team to execute the marketing strategy including community/campus outreach and resident events
- Ensures marketing path, amenities and apartment homes are immaculate by physically inspecting the areas daily
- Maintains and improving upon resident retention and satisfaction by responding resident questions, issues and feedback in a timely manner
- Completes various reports, processes and administrative tasks as well as other duties assigned or necessary
- Must exude professionalism with a positive, enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment while obtaining established sales goals and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate professionally, to understand and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the property’s operation
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of the internet to complete marketing and other tasks related to the leasing of the community
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite
- Prior student housing experience preferred, but not required
- Prior sales or hospitality experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
At Cross Properties we seek to cultivate environments where people can flourish, starting with our team members. We offer a competitive pay and bonus structure. In addition, our full-time team members are eligible for medical benefits, 401K with company match, paid time off and more. Come flourish with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Strategic Sourcing Category Manager
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will act as part of our consulting team and will provide consultative services including research, Request For Proposal (RFP) development, contract review, data analysis, and report drafting for our customers. You will be responsible for developing strategies to reduce cost of procured goods and services acting as a consultant for our clients, while improving upon all qualitative aspects of the relationship with their suppliers. Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a manager, utilizing a pool of analysts to assist with day to day work activities.
- Supporting business functions specific to HR, Finance, IT and Operations in the indirect spend segment. This could include spend areas such as temp staffing, training, relocation services, payroll, accounts payable, hardware and software agreements, facilities management, and more.
- Conducting client and supplier interviews (electronically, over the phone, or face to face), documenting quantitative and qualitative customer requirements.
- Developing RFPs and executing a strategic sourcing strategy (go to bid, analyze responses, negotiate, etc.).
- Interface and communicate with project team, management, and stakeholders, and provide support with respect to Supplier Management/Procurement processes and policies.
- Creating financial analysis in Excel to review prior costs and to help select the optimal solution of new vendor pricing in terms of total cost of ownership.
- Identifying areas for cost reduction or value improvement within the supply chain
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs.
- Assisting in the reading, negotiation and modification of large enterprise contracts.
- Conducting research activities to produce detailed reports related to competitive markets, sourcing strategies, cost savings opportunities and benchmarking.
- Monitoring industry trends and trade publications.
- Assisting in the development and execution of marketing strategies to potential new sales channels and customers.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ business experience in roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in consulting, supply chain and/or strategic sourcing are strongly preferred.
- Strong MS Office expertise, including demonstrated knowledge of formula writing in Excel.
- Solid working experience with service providers, including pricing, quality, and delivery.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- The ability to read and understand contracts and pricing proposals.
- Market Intelligence – gather and use market intelligence to improve negotiated results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
Athena is looking for a talented program manager who has a passion for solving problems, managing change, and improving efficiency to join our healthcare consulting practice area. We work in a spirited, fast-paced, and everchanging environment so we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and thrive in this setting.
The skills and experience you should bring to this project:
- Background in healthcare and/or higher education is preferred
- Familiarity with medical language
- Strategic planning experience
- Project management experience
Specific project responsibilities:
- Developing an end to end project plan in close collaboration with client
- Facilitating meetings and working groups
- Task management and follow-up with important stakeholders
- Client-facing relationship management
- Team leadership
- Development of meeting materials: PowerPoint decks and work products
- Development of a project reports
We seek someone who is skilled in:
- Organizing and coordinating programs
- Providing strategic guidance in ways that promote the company’s culture
- Overseeing the progress of multiple operations
Who is highly proficient in:
- Formulating, organizing, and monitoring inter-connected projects
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Challenging assumptions and leading conversations
- Coordinating cross-project activities
- Leading and evaluating project managers and other staff
- Developing and effectively managing deadlines, budgets, and activations
- Applying change, risk, and resource management
- Assuming responsibility for program teams and vendors
- Assessing performance to maximize ROI
- Resolving broad scope issues
- Preparing reports for program stakeholders
And who will consistently demonstrate:
- Excellent leadership and judgement
- Skill in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner
- Ability to develop efficient strategies and tactics
- Skill in ensuring projects positively reflect on the organization
- Proven experience as program manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project and program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change-management principles
- Mastery of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
It’s a plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project)
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA a plus
- Certificate or experience in change management
Do you enjoy working with a top-notch team and being part of a growing, passionate, and forward-thinking company? Athena is becoming the best and most intensive high-touch consulting group in the country. Our exceptionally high standards and whole-brain, full spectrum approach has earned us an enviable reputation across multiple industries and fueled our impressive growth. Athena brings an artful mix of creativity and facts-based insight to make even complex matters engaging, memorable, and impactful.
- Medical/Dental benefits including 1K Health Reimbursement Account
- Matching 401K
Curious about your career path at Athena? This role is at the Manager Level within Athena’s career-path structure for the Delivery Team. This team has the following levels of progression for growth and development.
Analyst --> Sr. Analyst --> Manager --> Sr. Manager --> Director --> Sr. Director --> Managing Director
We strive to keep our application process open, easy, and as painless and transparent as we can make it. We need team members like you to join us. Ready to apply? Let’s get started.
Athena is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at 866.299.6040.
Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer
Children’s Literacy Initiative (CLI) is seeking a full-time Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer to work in our Philadelphia Office. We are looking for a passionate individual dedicated to ensuring that CLI remains innovative in our content/ training and a person that will thrive working with a smart, collaborative, and mission-drive team.
The Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer will be involved in creating a comprehensive, field-tested, high-quality Pre-K curriculum in Spanish using developmentally appropriate research-based instructional practices. The Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer will primarily plan, write and revise content for this curriculum as directed by the Associate Direction of PreK Services. In addition, the Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer may assist with developing and piloting trainings around the suite of services offered to support curriculum implementation.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Pre-K Services to plan content for the Spanish curriculum.
- Develop new content and revise existing content in Spanish to ensure the highest quality product.
- Select books that meet the curriculum’s goals.
- Assist with facilitation of professional development.
Master’s Degree required in Education, Reading, Early Childhood, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 3 years teaching Pre-K.
- A minimum of 2 years in leadership or professional development.
- Experience developing curriculum content and/or workshops and seminars.
- Familiarity with writing for publication.
- Background in STEM.
- Knowledge of digital literacy and blended learning.
- Strong attention to detail with very good organizational, multi-tasking and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to the needs of diverse groups of learners (adults and children).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
Field Sales Representative (Bilingual) New Jersey/ Pennsylvania
This position ensures growth of wires through the recruitment of new agents. Training new agents, promoting agent locations and implementing compliance programs are important objectives. This person promotes the growth in profitability, revenue, and number of wires in any specified territory and ensures adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Prospect, enroll, process, and install quality agent locations
- Follow up during the Agent Ramp Up period
- Properly trains and educates new agents on all aspects of agent relationship
- Work with Agent, Territory Sales Manager, and Area Sales Development Representative to develop agent’s business plan for wire acquisition.
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing English and Spanish
- Extensive sales experience
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to establish, implement, and evaluate short term plans
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Must be flexible, able to change priorities quickly, and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
Occupational Therapist VNA
Valid licensure required
Previous experience required
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Performs medically prescribed occupational therapy treatments to restore function and prevent disability following injury.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
Graduate of an OTA approved and accredited college of Occupational Therapy.
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrate competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in occupational therapy.
Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
Ability to function as a member of an integrated Healthcare work team.
Able to travel to patient's home within service area.
Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
Able to use office equipment; i.e. tablet, cell phone.
Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Valid driver's license.
Current license in the state of practice.
Construction Manager III
Our Construction Managers are responsible for supervision and management of field crews for assigned Client Projects. Accountable for managing the overall field performance, including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Provide oversight with site construction projects.
Direct and supervise assigned Field Construction Lead
Ensure correct level and talent of field crews.
Perform site pre-construction walk with GC / Field Construction Leads.
Validate with Field Construction Leads on detailed material lists and scope of services lists from BOM and drivers.
Ensure timely construction material / equipment site call-out and delivery.
Report project status and performance data as required to management.
Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials and subcontractors.
Order all rental equipment needed for projects and ensure it is returned in a timely fashion.
Comply with Customer specifications on all site construction by detailed coordination, review and approval of all documentation including but not limited to construction reports, grounding reports and as-builts.
Perform mandatory site safety inspection with Field Construction Lead.
Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback.
Attend Last-day-of-Construction site visit.
Schedule Video Closeout site activity.
Attend Video Quality Audit session and validate zero defects found.
Ensure compliance with Customer specifications on all site construction.
Ensure procurement & asset tracking requirements of all materials of each project.
Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project.
Participate & ensure project closeout activities completed for Customer and SAC.
Bachelor's degree in construction management or civil engineering preferred
Minimum of 2 years in a Construction Management role with relevant Wireless Telecommunications industry experience.
Proven sophisticated understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable management.
Ability to manage multiple projects types simultaneously
Previous experience managing and performing in a matrix organization
Effective communicator, written and oral with ability to present to management
Previous experience managing multifunctional direct reports
Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin, Invoicing, Revenue recognition
Process and detail Oriented
Strong computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects.
Outstanding work ethic.
High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Sit for prolonged periods.
Extensive use of computer
Ability to drive with valid drivers' license
Drive for prolonged periods.
Director Of Customer Success, Northeast
The primary goal of the CSM team is to ensure our customers derive maximum value and utilization from our technology and services such that they renew, expand and become advocates for us in the marketplace. CSMs need to champion Tanium within the customer's organization and ensure we deliver on the promises and potential of our technology. CSMs complement the existing Sales and TAM teams on accounts by providing a proactive, programmatic and long term vision of the customer's journey with consumption, value and retention at the core of that journey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a function in its infancy, taking the best of Customer Success externally and re-imagining it in the way that only Tanium can.
What you'll do:
Supporting TAMs and Sales teams on individual accounts, many of which are the largest and most complex organizations in the world
With the full support and collaboration of the TAM and Sales lead, the CSM is expected to own the following;
An Account Engagement plan from which the Account Team can collaborate. CSMs own portions of the plan and will be expected to ensure other groups effectively contribute
A collaborative and strategic customer roadmap and plan for the months and years ahead
An evolving set of clearly articulated and documented use cases centered around ROI, efficiency and business change
A clear ROI process which is executed and validated at key points in the journey
Driving maximum integration of Tanium into business processes and controls in order to achieve ROI and efficiency goals. In achieving this, CSMs are expected to understand and support technical integration of Tanium into our customer's toolchains and environments
The planning and execution of regular and appropriate strategically-focused Executive Business Reviews, alongside the TAM, Sales and Executive team
Tracking the health of assigned accounts and, where appropriate, implementing formal improvement plans
Assisting on other account level activities such as stakeholder mapping, maturity modelling, enhancement tracking, renewal and expansion tracking and reporting
Where appropriate, ensuring our customers are actively engaged with the wider Tanium business, be it Marketing, Product Management or our Executives
Assisting and owning practice development projects to mature both the CSM and wider TAM functions
Contribute to documentation efforts, both internally and publically facing
Maintain a broad understanding of all aspects of the Tanium solution
Where needed participating in activities more aligned to TAMs, in particular QA activities internally, or Platform demonstrations in pre-sales
Expected to travel 30% of the time on average
We're looking for someone with:
BA/BS or equivalent experience required
5+ years in Customer Success or technical discipline required
Service Management, Professional Services or Consulting backgrounds preferred
Obsession over value and return on investment
Technically astute. Able to understand majority of large enterprise IT concepts
Consultative mindset combined with project based execution approach
Interest in solving the toughest IT problems faced by organizations today
Thrives in a fast paced, currently loosely defined and constantly evolving environment
World class customer facing and interpersonal skills; professional, insightful, value-driven
Excellent organizational abilities
Willingness to always go above and beyond for the customer
'Healthy paranoia' mindset
Ability to install and configure a variety of software solutions preferred
Comfort across operating systems commonly found at large organizations preferred
Familiarity with general networking and database concepts preferred
Intuitive listener with ability to translate and communicate customers priorities, business objectives, process and operational challenges into proposed solutions using Tanium
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Position: Kitchen Worker
Department/Location: PSSM - The Red Shield Family Residence, 715 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Availability of Position: Immediate
Schedule: Full-Time; 38 hours per week; Weekends and holidays mandatory; Occasional overtime required
Reporting Relationship: Kitchen Supervisor
Salary and Grade: $12.25 per hour; 73 Non-Exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
Flexible Spending Accounts
Remitted Tuition Program
Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
About the Red Shield Family Residence: The Salvation Army Red Shield Family Residence is a safe and welcoming emergency housing program offering loving, respectful, compassionate, and non-judgmental services in order to empower residents to strive towards self-sufficiency. All family configurations, including families with teenage children, and single men with children are accepted. Primarily, we serve young mothers with infants and single mothers with school aged children. Many of the women served aged out of the City of Philadelphia Department of Human Services system and have found themselves unable to access safe and affordable housing for their families.
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for food storage, inventory, assistance with food preparation, meal service, and clean-up under the Supervision of the Kitchen Supervisor in a family shelter setting.
The Kitchen Worker monitors the temperature of the refrigerators and cook foods in accordance with safe food handling guidelines, notifying supervisor of any problems.
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for assuring that any substitutions made are legitimate and in accordance with The City of Philadelphia Established Food Plans. The Kitchen Worker II notifies the Kitchen Supervisor and documents any changes made to the menu.
The Kitchen Worker makes sure that meals are well organized and served on time.
The Kitchen Worker oversees the service of meals ensuring that food is served in a safe and courteous manner.
The Kitchen Worker helps maintain a clean and safe work environment and participates in the clean-up of the kitchen and dining area after each meal serving.
The Kitchen Worker participates in the routine unloading delivery trucks and storing of food, also assists with any special donations of food to the kitchen, i.e. unloads from trucks to storage area, and possible breakdown of cartons.
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for making sure that meals are prepared and placed aside for residents who have made previous arraignments with the kitchen Supervisor.
The Kitchen Worker must complete job responsibilities assigned including: mopping, trash removal, counter cleaning, and dish washing.
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for making sure that all kitchen utensils and appliances are cleaned after use and appropriately stored away at the end of the shift.
The Kitchen Worker provides food on an emergency basis as requested by shelter supervisory staff.
The Kitchen Worker oversees any additional duties pertaining to the dispensing of items from the kitchen in accordance to shelter policies.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of duties, but rather lists the primary and most likely list of duties. The Kitchen Worker must be flexible.
The Kitchen Worker will complete all other duties as assigned.
Sanctuary Model:o Maintain and uphold the principles and commitments of The Sanctuary Model.o Attend all relevant and necessary trainings associated with Sanctuary.o Complete S.E.L.F. group and exercise safety plan.o Attend Community Meetings when possible to reinforce Sanctuary Model with residents.o Create and maintain a safe environment for residents, staff, and self.o Provide a safe environment for residents by serving healthy meals on time.o Accommodate any special dietary restrictions/religious practices.o Maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
Must have a current food safety certification recognized by the National Restaurant Association upon hire and maintain as needed.
Must have High School diploma/GED
Must have valid driving license and good driving record to operate Salvation Army vehicles.
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Must be able to safety use knives, mechanical slicer, and other basic kitchen utensils and appliances.
Meets the Child Protection Clearances required by PA Act 153 to include PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check and FBI Criminal Record Check. As a Mandated Reporter, must provide proof of having completed training on recognizing and reporting child abuse meeting the training standards of PA Act 153 of 2014 within 30 days of employment with recurrent training required every three years thereafter.
Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of the Salvation Army.
Contact: Please send or fax your resume and a cover letter to:
Ms. Syretta Hill
The Salvation Army
Red Shield Family Residence
715 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Or go to: http://careers-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
Released by the Divisional Human Resources Department on April 16, 2019
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army's Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 1068_
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!