Philadelphia Job Description Sample
Client Manager - Public Safety Technologies
- Promote positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Coordinate resources, assign tasks reflecting client requirements, and execute project deliverables to meet client needs
- Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Write grant applications; participate with procurement processes for clients including solicitation documents
- Develop and write policy. Remain current on industry and legislative changes related to 9-1-1; assess impact to clients
- Manage projects or act as project lead focused in telecommunications and technology for public safety. Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Lead and participate in the development of proposals, reports, analyses, and project presentations; present findings and options to clients
- Develop project scope, roles, responsibilities, pricing and detailed implementation plans
- Participate with vendor contracts negotiation to fulfill project requirements
- Telecommunications analysis and planning for public safety. Lead onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-analysis and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers - exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years successful and documented work experience in public safety communications consulting services environment and/or minimum of five years of applicable experience with state/local public safety communications programs and mission critical systems
- Exemplary communications, both oral and written. Writing for proposals, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Technical writing focused on public safety telecommunications and technology; specifically, regulatory, policy, white papers, and client education
- Proven specialist with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following skill sets:
- Telecommunications subject matter expertise in public safety areas that include: emergency communications; land mobile radio and wireless interoperable broadband systems; ESInet; telephony/VoIP; Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1); voice/data communications planning for first responders; practical competence with planning requirements and documentation; grant programs, and related telecommunications industry standards and best practices
- Strategic planning for NG9-1-1 to include functional requirements definition, feasibility, vulnerability, infrastructure protection, implementation, and ConOps planning
- Design of Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems and PSAP Operational plans
- Knowledge of federal, state and local agency policies and regulatory activities related to 9-1-1
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client locations and MCP regional offices
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
What will I do?
Source One, a Corcentric company, is seeking qualified individuals to immediately fill a Marketing Internship (or part-time) position within our consulting firm based in Willow Grove, PA. The position is a role supporting our Communications team in the planning, creating, and distributing of marketing content. You should enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with other bright and motivated individuals.
The qualified candidate will support the Communications Team, which is responsible for the marketing activities at Source One, providing support in functions such as research, content generation, and graphic design. The position will require a substantial use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher, as well as the Photoshop and Illustrator for the development of marketing content (i.e., infographics, custom illustrations, etc). From time-to-time this resource will also support ad hoc research and clerical tasks on behalf of our client-facing consultants. Preferred candidates will have prior experience or education in communication and/or marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating simple infographics
- Creating and editing digital and print marketing materials
- Ensuring that creative is consistent with branding and marketing strategy
- Researching opportunities for brand development including conferences and speaking engagements
- Writing blog posts
- Drafting social media content
The qualified candidate should have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Above average computer skills, including the entire suite of Microsoft Office
- Proficient Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team
- Prior experience in Marketing and Communications preferred
The candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 24 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday and provide their own transportation. Salary is dependent on experience from $15-$17/hour. An opportunity for career advancement is likely for motivated candidates.
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, an attractive vacation policy and benefits which includes 401K with company contribution and disability, life, and medical insurance, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with extensive support from our team, an open and dynamic working environment in a growing company and unlimited growth prospects within Source One.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: https://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
Technical Product Manager - Cloud Software
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out new products that expand on the Agiloft no-code platform story and deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing IT- or TC products in B2B markets throughout their lifecycle.
- Analyze and monitor the relevant market for your products and use findings as input for roadmap planning, new product design and the planning of product improvements
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or multiple product areas of the Agiloft platform
- Write and negotiate product specifications
- Manage the development of new products all the way from idea to market launch
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT and an MBA or MS degree with a focus in Marketing.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product management.
- Experience with the writing of technical product specifications
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- High level of independence
- Experience in working with distributed, multinational teams
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Administrative And Technical Support
- Assist in the assignment, tracking, and response to office taskers by monitoring and following up with team members to ensure that assigned tasks and deliverables are completed. In addition, the contractor shall collect responses and ensure that timely responses are submitted.
- Maintain hard copy files according to the office record management system and manage an electronic file system using the organization's SharePoint site. In addition, the contractor shall serve as a SharePoint Knowledge Manager.
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out- processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as required
- High School Diploma
- Secret Clearance Required
- Two years of relevant senior administrative and management support experience related to the requirements.
- All Personnel shall have a superior oral and written communication skills, as well as good command of the English language
Agiloft Technical Sales Lead - Enterprise Saas
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editor's Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius. Each customer needs something different. You will work with clients of varying sophistication to understand their business needs and challenges, then use our software to deliver creative solutions that meet these needs. This requires a good understanding of Agiloft's technical capabilities as well as the ability to see issues from the customer's business perspective.
We are seeking a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service oriented, likes doing a variety of activities. Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, willing to wear multiple hats and do the job that needs doing.
In addition to industry competitive base and sales incentive compensation, the position offers the opportunity to earn company stock options. Full medical and dental benefits as well as matching 401K retirement plan are also provided.
- Selling the product!
- Be the expert that articulates the company's capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company's Engineering and Success teams
- Provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a Client's individual use case
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Manage technical sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and software demonstrations
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience in Contract Lifecycle Management, ITIL Service Desk, Business Process Management, Document Management, ERP or related enterprise systems
- BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Enterprise Cloud software/SaaS technical sales experience highly desired
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion and people skills
- Ability to work unsupervised from home office as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Competitive salary
- Incentive bonuses and monthly commissions
- Referral bonuses
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- 401K plan - company matching
- Health /dental insurance
- Generous vacation
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer
Children’s Literacy Initiative (CLI) is seeking a full-time Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer to work in our Philadelphia Office. We are looking for a passionate individual dedicated to ensuring that CLI remains innovative in our content/ training and a person that will thrive working with a smart, collaborative, and mission-drive team.
The Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer will be involved in creating a comprehensive, field-tested, high-quality Pre-K curriculum in Spanish using developmentally appropriate research-based instructional practices. The Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer will primarily plan, write and revise content for this curriculum as directed by the Associate Direction of PreK Services. In addition, the Pre-K Bilingual Curriculum Developer may assist with developing and piloting trainings around the suite of services offered to support curriculum implementation.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Pre-K Services to plan content for the Spanish curriculum.
- Develop new content and revise existing content in Spanish to ensure the highest quality product.
- Select books that meet the curriculum’s goals.
- Assist with facilitation of professional development.
Master’s Degree required in Education, Reading, Early Childhood, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 3 years teaching Pre-K.
- A minimum of 2 years in leadership or professional development.
- Experience developing curriculum content and/or workshops and seminars.
- Familiarity with writing for publication.
- Background in STEM.
- Knowledge of digital literacy and blended learning.
- Strong attention to detail with very good organizational, multi-tasking and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to the needs of diverse groups of learners (adults and children).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
Security Officer- University Of The Arts
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Shift Manager - McDonald's® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.
People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you're interested (and we sure hope you are), let's get together.
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals. As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for: • Food Safety • Internal Communication • Inventory Management • Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness • Managing Crew • Quality Food Production • Exceptional Customer Service • Safety and Security • Scheduling • Training
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling.
McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer. This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Senior Technology Architect
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you'll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn't set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com's Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
A Senior Technology Architect at CapTech are called upon to perform various responsibilities within CapTech's Systems Integration practice area, usually in the context of a technology assessment, strategy formation, or a development project performed for a particular client. They often lead a team of developers and collaborate with experienced project managers, analysts, designers, and clients to architect and deliver vital internal and customer facing systems in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Typically, Senior Technology Architects have a broad understanding of many tools, technologies, and products, with some specialization in a few areas. Over time these specialties may change due to industry transformation or a changing client profile, and as such, our Senior Technology Architects lead by example and still get hands-on experience with the latest technologies while working with passionate CapTechers solving complex problems across numerous industries.
Specific responsibilities for the Senior Technology Architect position include:
Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CapTech clients.
Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results.
Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding.
Design, implement, integrate and support Java platform solutions.
Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any stakeholder.
Articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our clients.
Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers.
Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client's senior management team.
Collaborate with CapTech business development team members during sales efforts to demonstrate CapTech's technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that CapTech can build, and create estimates and work plans.
Develop less-senior resources (both CapTech and client) by teaching, empowering, reviewing results, both in technical areas and in consulting "soft" skills.
Motivates teams to deliver high-quality work, add-value to client and collaborate across business units
Shares project outcomes with other CapTechers to improve delivery for similar projects
Aligns work to Account strategy and/or roadmap
Proactively establishes new relationships with senior-level decision-makers, influencers, and connectors
Participates and supports client culture
Empowers team leads and supports their decisions; encourages dialogue within and across project teams
Recognizes members for efforts and accomplishments; shares success with entire team
Coaches team leads to effectively address and resolve conflicts and develops future leaders
Creates stretch opportunities and inspires confidence in others' abilities
Identifies and closes technical skill gaps within or across teams
Aligns self-development with organizational technology strategy
Helps drive innovation/ Technology thought leadership by identifying emerging trends and solutions that fuel growth for clients and CapTech
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture.
Extensive knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them.
Extensive knowledge of the Java language, its core libraries, and many 3rd party or open-source frameworks often used in the industries of CapTech's clients.
Strong ability to apply rigor and discipline to the design/development process regardless of the tools/technologies used.
Ability to discuss/debate architectural issues without rancor or personal investment.
Ability to seamlessly modify communication based on the technical level of the target audience.
Knowledge of how to assess the performance of software systems, how to diagnose performance problems, and tools used to monitor and tune performance.
Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective software development including: Integrated Development Environments, Continuous Integration, Operating Systems (specifically UNIX/Linux), Test-driven Development, SDLC Methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, XP, Kanban, and SAFe.
Exposure to Cloud and DevOps Technologies
Ability to build, coach and mentor development teams
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
Short-Term and Long-Term disability
Competitive Paid Time Off
Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
Team building and social activities
Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp" agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Post Closing Associate (Entry Level)
Post-Closing Associate (entry-level)
Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded on a mission to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to its worth, and quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we constantly improve the home equity loan experience for our customers. At Spring EQ, we encourage innovative ideas, embrace the latest technology and strive to simplify the processes we use to accomplish our goals.
As a company, we believe positivity propels productivity and creativity, simply put we like to have fun while working hard to get the job done! We recognize the importance of a strong company culture and foster an environment of creativity and professionalism.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Spring EQ. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you are given the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers to make every customers interaction with Spring EQ a great one.
What Are We Looking For?
Spring EQ is seeking a Post-Closing Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be an active member of the Post Closing team at Spring EQ. The Post Closing Assistant will hold a critical role in our ability to provide clean salable loans to our investors.
This role requires someone who will demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently. She/he will also have a history of embracing relationships within a company. The ideal candidate will consistently evaluate refinements to Spring EQs processes and showing a passion for continued learning. This critical role requires a passionate and detail-oriented individual who holds Spring EQs values of integrity, accountability, and positivity in high regard.
Ensure that all closed loan packages are received from closing agents in a timely manner.
Review all closing documents for accuracy and completeness.
Pull ACH forms and index them into the shared drive.
Obtain corrected Flood Certs in the event it is inaccurate.
Obtain HOI & Flood policies with Spring EQ listed as the 2nd mortgagee.
Update LOS as required.
Barcode all loan packages to be delivered to the investors.
Delivery of loan files to allocated investors.
This is not intended to be an all- inclusive list of job duties
What is Important to Us?
The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges.
The ideal candidate will enthusiastically contribute to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
Time is money At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate will know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity and accountability we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!