Able Seaman Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Able Seaman
Printing Sales Representative ( Must Be Able To Bring Accounts)
|Title||Experienced Print Sales Representative|
|Company||35 year old plus printing company|
|Reports To||Branch Manager|
|Compensation||$70K to $120K+|
|- Base Salary||50-100K|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Description||Printing Sales Representative/Account Representative|
This position is available for an established Sales Rep in the Marketing and Printing Broker industry. My client is looking for someone to bring a book of accounts and business with them, and in return they will provide many opportunities from an improved work environment to better pay. They will want to see commission reports on sales number from previous years to know it is a good fit. This Rep will be self-motivated. They are not looking to do train someone green.
Our client is a California provider of all types of business related printing as well as promotional products, marketing materials, and fulfillment/mailing. They have continuously served the Southern California area since 1979 by incorporating the latest printing and fulfillment technologies into their systems. They believe in customized service within the complex world of printed information distribution. None of that has changed over the years...Their entire staff believes in this philosophy today.
They work more as a service. If a customer needs brochure, they work with quick and cheap trade printers to get it done and mark it up. If they need massive trade show displays, business cards, display cases, laser engraved wood, web design, or anything else they can find quicker and cheaper than they can, they come to them; however, almost none of their clients know they are brokers. They are looking for someone who sells to the end consumer and is not working for the company who supplies the product. As middlemen, they make their money on the mark up.
What they can offer
· In house assistant to collect pricing, type up quotes, issue POs, follow up on production, and produce billing
· An office with desk, computer, and phone. No cubicles
· A network of vendors who they have worked with for years.
· They pay all their bills on time, so they get preferential treatment and quicker turnaround
· 2 Graphic Designers and Web Developers
· Incentives based on performance
· Expense Account
· Draw on Commission to make sure you are taken care of during the slow months
· Better commission split to give you at least a 10% instant raise. Negotiable depending on the current situation
Care Giver - Must BE Able TO Work Weekends
Job Description - Care Giver
Responsibility for performing a variety of functions in providing quality care to residents. Within the limits of delegation, in order top provides personal care and psychosocial support to residents. You will assist with activities of daily living, housekeeping, cooking and activities. You will represent the highest standards of the New Haven commitment to individuals, their families and our community.
- Minimum qualification of high school diploma or GED.
- Experience as a caregiver and working with individuals diagnosed with Dementia a plus but will train
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Employee must be able to complete infection control training and have no communicable diseases.
- Employee must be familiar with the OSHA blood-borne Pathogen standards and observe all policy and procedures to protect self, other staff and residents from infection.
- This job will require, at times, the employee to lift in excess of 50 pounds in helping residents. Proper lifting techniques must be used to avoid injury to staff or resident.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be in good health
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be compassionate and give excellent resident care
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Must have basic computer knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Superior knowledge of the New Haven Mission, staff and operations including a commitment to “person-directed” care.
· Assist residents in all aspects of ADL’s including, dressing, bathing, housekeeping, meals and activities.
· Develop relationships with residents that support their abilities.
· Perform daily record-keeping for residents and report any changes in routine or behavior to the
· Facilitate socialization among residents and engage in meaningful interactions.
· Attend and participate in monthly staff meetings, care conferences or in-service training.
· Maintain a team focus and winning attitude with staff and families.
· As required by the Administrator of Management
· Administer medications to residents when needed after being trained and delegated by nursing staff
· Resident and facility laundry
· Housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, taking out garbage, cleaning bathrooms
Reports to: Wellness Supervisor for Resident care and medications/House Manager for staffing, house maintenance, supplies.
At New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care, our centrally-located kitchen allows the smell of home cooking to permeate throughout the house, enticing residents out of their rooms to enjoy delicious meals and the companionship of others. Our cozy physical design allows residents to enjoy the kitchen, dining, and living room only a few steps from their private apartment. Just around the corner is another day room, a hair salon, and a sunroom. We eliminated long halls and hidden corridors so our residents won't lose their way. Activities are at their doorstep, and caregivers are close at hand. Depression and insecurity are minimized by our close, open, and home-like atmosphere where friendship and caring are optimized.
Experienced Forklift Driver. Must Be Able To Drive Sit-Down/Stand-Up!
Needed 2 experienced forklift operators (must be able to operate sit down and stand up)
- Mon-Friday-7am-4:30pm (1 hr lunch) able to work o.t. if needed
- $12.50 per hour
- Must have own car
- Bilingual Spanish Plus but not mandatory
- Must pass drug/background check (7 years)
- Must have thick skin and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Stand up and sit down forklift mandatory, reach truck and cherry picker experience plus but not mandatory
- must be able to lift 60lbs
- Reliable, Clean cut, good communication skills
- Must be able to pass forklift test (written and on forklift) will be tested on the forklift at the time of the interview
please do not apply if you do not have the skills. Thank you!
Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee.
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.
Tech Savvy, Marketing Oriented, Admin Able Support Staff
This position requires an individual that can wear many hats and is willing to jump in and learn how to utilize and interface with a variety of software and programs for both our company as well as for clients. You must be flexible and able to move between projects. You will manage processes and remote work, participate in client projects and manage administrative tasks.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Utilize our CRM (Hubspot) for client information, client meetings, and deal tracking
- Content creation
- Manage social media, reputation management and SEO programs for company and clients
- Participate in developing creative for client advertising
- Utilize Facebook Business Manager for company and client administration.
- Employ Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor for company and client campaigns
- Build ad campaigns using a variety of software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical savvy. The desire and ability to learn new software.
- Experience with any of the following: ClickFunnels, WordPress, Power Editor, LeadPages, Camtasia, Adobe Suite (graphics and video creation and editing), Mail Chimp, G-Suite, Google analytics and search console, C-panel, SEO, citation clean up, content creation, social media management.
Diesel Mechanic-Cat-International-Cummins-Must Be Able To Be Mobile
We are looking for a Experienced Diesel mechanic that is willing to do what is necessary to complete a project. This position is based out of Houston but we are a nation wide company that is also looking for motivated and driven people. Billington Inspections is a inspection company that does inspections, repairs, maintenance, etc.. on aerial lift platform equipment and any hydraulic equipment that is covered by ANSI.
Must be willing to travel when is needed. Majority of the work will be surrounding Houston. It is a mobile Position as of now so planning on a different yard each day mentality is what is expected. Flexible, Driven, Motivated, Work well with others, and fast learning people is what we are looking for.
If you have any questions please contact Matt
We do not offer Benefits at this time In Texas, will be coming once our staff needs is fulfilled
IT Recruiter- Virtual Must Be Able To Commute To Somerset Occasionally
Are you…Motivated? Ambitious? Competitive?
Do you enjoy…Working with people? Career growth? The opportunity to excel with an industry leader?
If so, Experis has an opportunity for you! We are searching for Technical Recruiter to join our team!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to identify and place IT talent, while providing excellent service to the candidate and client. You will be responsible for providing a quality candidate experience and will work closely with candidates to generate candidate referrals and to identify candidates for the clients’ current and emerging hiring needs.
In Addition, You Will
You will work with candidates to understand career objectives and develop a plan in marketing their skills.
- Work with leadership and Client Account Directors to identify strategic methods of recruiting technical talent while adhering to the Experis methodology and process.
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, referrals, user/technical groups and upcoming transition/re-market consultants.
- Provide information about Experis to candidates and promote benefits of a career with Experis.
- Qualify candidates and conduct initial technical screening calls.
- Coordinate and assist in scheduling technical and client interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing.
- Negotiate compensation with consultants and work with the onboarding team on new hire processing.
- 4+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
- Experience with technical recruiting of engineers/developers/etc.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
We are currently seeking talented recruiters and business development professionals across North America to join the Experis team!
Additional opportunities can be found at:
Patient Access Representative Per Diem - As Needed Shift Coverage - Must Be Able To Work Nights And Weekends - At St. Francis Medical Center In Grand Island, NE
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 700 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Patient Access Representative!
Responsible for duties in support of departmental efficiencies which may include: but not limited to performing scheduling, registration, patient pre-admission and admission, reception and discharge functions. Must obtain complete and accurate patient demographic information. Patient Access representatives also must employ proper, compliant patient liability collection techniques before, during & after date of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Greeting customers following Conifer Standards of Care, provides world-class customer service, completes full patient registration at date of service, adheres to financial & cash control policies & procedures, thoroughly explains and secures Hospital & patient legal forms (i. e., Advance Directives, Conditions of services, Consent for treatment, Important Message from Medicare, EMTALA, etc.). Scan Protected Health Information, create and file patient information packets/folders for upcoming Hospital services. May also assist with scheduling diagnostic procedures (enters data in scheduling system, provide customer with appointment instructions, other tasks as needed).
- Educates patients about patient financial liabilities, employs proper, compliant patient liability collection techniques before, during & after date of service, performs Hospital cash reconciliation & secured payment entry in adherence to financial & cash control policies & procedures.
- Secures medical necessity checks/verification in accordance to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services, verifies insurance, benefits, coverage & eligibility, completes assigned registration financial clearance work lists activities, obtains insurance authorizations for scheduled & unscheduled Hospital services, and secures inpatient visit notification to payors. May also assist with scheduling and coordinating post discharge care for patients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum typing skills of 35 wpm
- Demonstrated working knowledge of PC/CRT/printer
- Knowledge of function and relationships within a hospital environment preferred
- Customer service skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications
- Course in Medical Terminology preferred
- Understanding of Third Party Payor requirements preferred
- Understanding of Compliance standards preferred
- Must be able to perform essential job duties in at least two Patient Access service areas including ED.
- Uses proper negotiation techniques to professionally collect money owed by our Patients/Guarantors.
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with both internal and external Clients that lead to more effective communication and a higher level of productivity and accuracy.
- Must be able to appropriately interpret physician orders, medical terminology and insurance cards while maintaining Conifer Standards of Care.
Veterinary RVT - New Graduate/No License Ok/Must Be Able To Do Dentals
We are in immediate need of an RVT/ or experienced Veterinary technician. Must be able to perform dentals, intubate, blood draws, and work well with others. Current active license not necessary as long as job skills are solid. New graduates are encouraged to apply or if your skills are rusty we have a great staff that can help you get back up to speed.
We are a small but busy new hospital (3 years) in a beautiful clinic with a wonderful staff. No drama, just a fun close knit working environment. Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.
Customer Service Representative Entry Level - Must Be Able To Commute
Are you looking for a company to join where it is fun to come to work, where your management team will treat you with respect but push you to be successful? Then ROI Solutions is the place for you. We are looking for 50 individuals that can fill a variety if shifts that range from Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day! If you need an employer that can trust and fit schedules into your lifestyle we are the place for you. Phone and customer service skills are important and the ability to talk to people and maneuver efficiently in a technical environment. Come join our growing elite team. If you...
- have a passion for high levels of customer service
- the ability to offer a great product that gives you a satisfaction for achieving personal goals
- are a team player
- can take on personal projects
...then this will be a perfect fit for you! We are looking for mature, self-motivated, well-spoken, and detailed-orientated individuals to join our team. College students encouraged to apply.
- Ability to operate multiple software platforms
- Ability to go above and beyond
- Attention to details
- Customer service experience
- General computer skills, M/S Office. Email, etc.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent.
Full Time and Part Time shifts between: 5 am- 5 pm, Mon-Sun. Paid training and opportunity to grow.
*We offer medical and dental.*
\" ROI Call Center Solutions is more than just an outsourcing company; we provide state-of- the-art and cutting edge solutions for our client s custom needs based on their business. Owned and operated in the US, we provide customer support specializing in inbound and outbound teleservices, email response, live web chat, employee leasing and interactive voice response (IVR) services, and more. Our multiple contact centers worldwide provide support 24/7/365.\"
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, answer, associate, call center representative, csr, intern, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, service specialist, telephone service representative Post a Job
Carpenter (Must Be Able To Build Shipping Crates As Well Repair)
We have an opening for carpenters in South Springfield, NJ. Get ready to apply today and work tomorrow. The right candidates will have experience with metal stud framing and hanging drywall. We need someone who is eager to work.
- Chester ,PA area
Will need references and true resume to be considered.
- Must be able to construct and or fix shipping crates as well follow engineer prints and sketches
- Ware house assembly construction experience – REQUIRED
- 5+ years’ experience in carpentry
- Metal stud experience - REQUIRED
- Experience with assembly lines and production schedules
- Must have basic hand tools
- Must have PPE (hard hat, steel toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- $14-15/hour D.O.E
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Health, dental & vision
- 401k w/company match
- Paid vacation
- BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration call Frank and or Annmarie at 215 607 3007