Abrasive Band Winder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Band Winder
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Bonded Abrasives Manufacturing Engineer
Gesswein Company is a distributor of precision tools and equipment and manufacturer of bonded abrasive stones. We are seeking a full time manufacturing engineer to support our efforts in new product development, process improvement, and technical research. Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Saybrook, CT.
Complete initial training program to learn customer application and demands for current abrasive product line.
Create and maintain product item definitions, bill for materials and process and routing instructions via ERP data system
Support project activities focused on new product and process development for bonded abrasive stones.
Develop, Run, analyze and interpret polishing trials
Develop structure-property-performance relationships
Write technical reports to summarize key learnings
Review and manage manufacturing operations, processes and equipment
Knowledge of industrial abrasive and bonded abrasive products, raw materials, and manufacturing processes
Ability to work with and synergize with manufacturing and other multiple groups/departments
Previous work experience in abrasives manufacturing or mechanical engineering or material science including preparing and updating bill of materials and process and routing specifications.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or material science preferable
APICS training and/or certification desirable
Experience in applications and use of abrasives in mold tool cleaning, polishing and repairing helpful
The Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., is an “equal opportunities employer” and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetics.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor & Contracting Company, Inc. is one of the largest independently owned repair facilities for electrical rotating machinery in the United States. Our facility is equipped with the most modern and technically advanced equipment available. EMC serves a variety of industries including power generation, hydrocarbon, chemical processing, water resources, marine, pulp and paper, mining, and nuclear.
• Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
• Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
• Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter)
• Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings).
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided by the company).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Our company prides itself on:
-Maintaining a clean, state of the art facility
-Providing quality service to our customers
-Employing and retaining great people
Our company offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
-Paid vacation and holidays
-Health, life, and dental insurance
-Short term and long term disability
-401K and profit sharing
-Uniforms provided by the company
Salary history or requirements are to be provided with all inquiries.
Check out our web site to learn more about our business.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor Winder
This position will provide electrical repair services for industrial AC/DC electric motors, generators, gear boxes, and related equipment.
- Use of overhead, gantry cranes, and lift trucks and associated lift rigging.
- Run balance equipment and test equipment for rotating machinery.
- Identify problems and make necessary electrical repairs.
- Perform field service at customer sites as needed.
- Observe and maintain all safety procedures and housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Set-up, run, and inspect entire product line/machine.
- Perform electrical tests using portable test equipment such as multimeters, meggers, hi-pots, and surge comparison testers.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Valid Driver's License.
Five or more years of experience in electric motor repair.
Experience with AC/DC, low, medium, and high voltage units, synchronous and induction motors, and ball and sleeve bearing.
Fabricator - Band Saw
PREVIOUS BAND SAW EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Operate band saw accurately and safely
- Cut with accuracy
- Use tape measure effectively and accurately
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Be prepared to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
- Prior leadership experience desirable but not necessary
- Be capable of being a TEAM LEADER
- Have reliable transportation and be dependable
- SHOW INITIATIVE!!!
Band Saw Warehouse Operator
1st shift & 2nd shift lots of OT
$14.00p/hr + $0.50/hr shift premium
- Forklift Experienced (side loader)
- Order Picking/Packing
- Palletize and shrink wrap
- Saw Operation for cutting product to size
- Calipers for proper measurement
- Receiving duties
- Shipping Duties
- Good Math and eye coordination
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*
Band Saw Operators
TRAIN ON 1ST SHIFT AND THEN MOVE TO 2ND/3RD
Looking for experienced band saw operators. Must have experience with sheet metal.
Requires HS diploma or GED.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS
APPLY IN PERSON - Monday 8/14/17 - Friday 8/18/17 from 8am-2pm
Expert Personnel Solutions, LLC
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
PLEASE BRING YOUR UPDATED RESUME
We are hiring on the spot
If you are hired for any of our open positions you will need:
*ID's for I-9 paperwork
TO VIEW ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR I-9 PLEASE VISIT:
*We process all payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If
you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for
your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct
If you are hired for any of our positions you have to submit to a drug screen
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!!!!
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Band Saw Foam (Valdese, NC)
Band Saw (Foam) (Valdese, NC)
We have a great local company looking for BAND SAW OPERATOR CUTTING FOAM
The right candidate should have experience operating a band saw cutting foam.
Will operate the saw as a whole and contact maintenance as needed.
Will load and unload the band saw to cut foam to specifications meeting order.
Will inspect and flag-wood that has any defects.
This position is on the 1st shift.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Pay is depends on experience
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC. 28690
351 SANFORD DRIVE
Band Saw Operator And Laborer
We are seeking a band saw operator and laborer to join our team!
- Safely operate a band saw
- Load and unload material and parts as needed
- Deburr and grind metal parts
- Assist other departments on an as needed basis
- Follow all safety rules
- Previous experience a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must have strong basic math skills (including fractions and decimals)
Drug Screening (initial, random, and/or scheduled)
Benefits offered for this job:
Crane Operator With Band Saw Experience
Seeking an experienced Crane and Band Saw Operator in NW Houston. Must have good work ethic with a focus on attendance and outstanding performance.
1st and 2nd shift available.
- Manual lifting up to 50 lbs
- Heavy Weight Crane Operator
- Physically able to handle work load
- Operating Forklift
- Banding and Palletizing material
- Operate shrink wrap machine
- Ability to operate band saw
- Able to use and understand measuring tools
- Keep work area clean at all times
- Safety minded
Applications accepted Monday- Friday between 8 am- 11 am or 1 pm- 3 pm.
17776 State Highway 249 Ste. 33 Houston, TX 77064
(In the same shopping center with Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese)
27862 I-45 North
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Please bring your forms of identification and SS card for payroll purposes.
All candidates will be subject to drug screen and criminal background checks.
MUST have a clean criminal background due to client requirements.