Abrasive Mixer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Mixer
Abrasive - 2Nd Shift
Job Description At Hytek Finishes, we provide specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. We hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide. Hytek Finishes employs 250+ employees and offers competitive wages with an excellent benefit package.
- This is an entry-level position in our Abrasive Blasting department. Employees in this position use a variety of media to blast parts in preparation for painting. Hours for this position are training Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. and once training is complete, Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m.
10:30 p.m. Specific responsibilities include: * Review customer and Hytek paperwork for instructions
Follow technique cards instructions to process parts
Work closely with more advanced operators to complete work and prioritize tasks
Perform work with strong attention to quality of product
Sign off on paperwork as required
Other related duties as assigned Essential Mental/Physical Demands: Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. . Use of safety equipment when necessary (goggles, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, etc.). Often exposed to wet/humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
Hearing protection is required. Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions. Required Skills:
Candidates must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English. Specifically, applicants must be able to read and understand written purchase orders and paperwork. Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Required Experience: Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences.
When applying, please include dates of employment for each previous position. Applicants with previous experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred. # U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Job Title: Abrasive
- 2nd Shift Req ID: 11012BR Location: Hytek Finishes City: Kent State/Province/County: Washington Country: United States Full/Part-Time: Full-Time Position Type: Regular
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Mechanical Mixer Design Engineer For Process And Pharmacuetical Ind.
Experience in the design of power transmission equipment and metal fabrication, with regards to Process equipment for the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Process industries.
- Familiarity with the ASME code as it applies to pressure vessel design (not mandatory).
- Ability to select proper bearings, seals, gears, pulleys and other shafting items for the particular application as it applies to mixers.
- Familiarity with different type of seals for reactors and process vessels, e.g. mechanical liquid and air/nitrogen, lip and standard pusher type seals.
- Experience with all types of welding of steels and stainless steel.
- Familiarity with different types of steels and alloy metals and metal fabrication.
- Experience with Hydraulic cylinders, valves and general control circuits.
- Experience with Pneumatic cylinders, valves and general control circuits.
- Experience if possible with high speed rotating equipment as it relates to shaft deflection, shaft moments and critical shaft vibration.
- Familiarity with motor control/PLC logic, and safety interlock control logic (not mandatory).
- Organizational skills as it may relate to the design and processing of concurrent multiple jobs for different customers.
- Experience with indented Bill of materials, ERP systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced AutoCAD Mechanical release 2017/2018 and Autodesk Inventor 2017/2018 experience (related Solidworks experience is also acceptable).
- Microsoft office and Lotus Notes familiarity a plus.
- Overall working knowledge of computers as they relate to office functions.
- Ability to work with customers on different projects at the same time.
-Bachelors of Science in mechanical Engineering or manufacturing Engineering required.
Mixer Truck Driver-Job #4985
SAVARD is currently seeking Mixer Truck Driver to join our team in Alexandria, LA . This is a career opportunity with great starting pay depending on experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance to those who qualify.
Mixer Truck Driver Job details listed below.
Job Duties include:
- Must have Class A or B CDL
- Mixer truck experience preferred but willing to train
- DOT Drug Screen Required
- Shifts: 6am-3pm Mon-Fri
You may apply to this job for Mixer Truck Driver in one of the following ways:
- Call 866-232-0310 & ask for this job #.- OR-
- Apply directly to this ad.- OR-
- Email resume to email@example.com with this job # in the title.- OR-
- Apply directly to this job by copying & pasting the link below into your web browser.
Additional Mixer Truck Driver jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our job board at www.savardgroup.net.
Volumetric Mixer Drivers
Drivers with Class A or B licenses to drive volumetric concrete mixers. Non smoking position. Must be in good physical shape as the there is a good amount of physical labor. Top pay and some overtime required. Construction background a plus but we will train persons willing to work that have a good attitude and are team players. Union benefits and vacation pay included.
Compounder Mixer - 2Nd Shift
Job Description Summary
Compound batches to meet production needs in mixing tanks following batch instructions. Compounder Mixer is responsible for the overall housekeeping in the compounding area and assisting the production operators with tank and line rinse outs. Inspect and perform minor equipment maintenance and process adjustments as needed.
- Accurately complete batching work orders. Recording raw material quantities and lot numbers.Submitting samples of finished formula to QC for approval. To ensure batches meet required specifications before releasing to liquids for packaging. Record corrected drum quantities on raw materials.
- Housekeeping- Organize work area , clean assigned work area. Compliance and safety of the department.
- Set up/ Change over- Rinsing out mix tanks and providing water for liquids to rinse equipment. Ensure rinse water and waste drums are labeled properly to prevent contamination during the batch process and compliance.
- Equipment- Replace and maintain hoses , gaskets and connectors as needed. Trouble shooting pumps
- Tanker truck unloading - assistance in unloading tanker trucks. Providing samples and COA to QC for approval. Correct tanker hook up to tanks.
- 2nd Shift
Produces required wax batches in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner while maintaining accurate production and inventory records.
Successful candidates will be able to show increasing levels of responsibility in previous companies and positions of responsibility. Must be able to effectively communicate and support work history with resume and references in and one-on-one and group interview format.
Attention to detail and the highest level of personal responsibility to company policy and manufacturing practices are 100% required.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Experience:
-- Previous warehouse experience is 100% required
-- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is 100% required
-- Basic mathematical skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent.
-- Basic PC and data entry skills.
-- Follow batch sheets and standard formulas to accurately identify and measure amounts and weights of components for each job.
-- Correctly identify, verify, re-verify, and use prepared "kit" of materials ready for mixing.
-- Complete all necessary paperwork thoroughly and accurately to meet company and customer SOP's.
-- Combine components in tanks to produce and supply wax batches for fill lines.
-- Maintain accurate records of each drum to track fragrance and other components used.
-- Develop component knowledge to alert Supervision of low inventory levels or potential shortages, and maintain records for proper and accurate inventory control.
-- Maintain the condition of equipment and tools assigned to the area as well as cleanliness and organization of the area to assure a safe working environment.
-- Maintain company standards of performance and comply with housekeeping, safety policies and procedures.
Mixer Drivers Class A & B CDL
Class A & B Truck Drivers - Knight's Redi-Mix needs YOU! Business is booming, and we're expanding our fleet of Redi-Mix trucks. Experience as a mixer truck operator is preferred but training is available for current CDL holders. We are a family-owned business with over 45 years invested in the local economy.
- Valid Class A or B license
- Good Driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current Medical Card holder
- Flexible with availability
- Work well with others
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of new and refurbished trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Interested? Apply in person at 480 Hodge Rd., Summerville, SC 29484 (Building #5 - look for the grey "K" on the front) between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please bring a current copy of your 10-year MVR, as well as names, full addresses and phone numbers for all previous employers. All finalists will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Concrete Mixer Driver- Class A License Required W/ Endorsements
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Oliver Concrete Company is now hiring. This is a local job! Stop spending nights away from your family!
SUMMARY: This a professional transportation position primarily servicing the construction industry utilizing Transfers, Bottom Dumps, Pneumatic Trailers, Concrete Mixers, and other machinery as needs arise. This is a FULL TIME position. Approx 50 hours per week. Competitive pay and overtime!
Some incentives Oliver Concrete offers: Health Care Reimbursement, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Simple IRA, Paid Holidays, Bonuses Available....and more!
Specifically looking for a qualified and experienced Concrete Mixer Driver.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Be able to perform both daily PREtrip & POSTtrip inspections.
2) Work in a safe and productive manner.
3) Maintain a clean working environment.
4) Work in a professional manner. Load and deliver material to and from rock plants, jobsites ,& other offroad sites. Be able to deliver, dump, and unload material according to instructions.
5) Other yard duties/responsibilities may arise when needed.
1) Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
2) Clearly communicate with dispatcher/supervisor.
1) Commercial Class A License Required with Endorsements
2) Current Medical Certificate.
3) Clean Driving Record.
4) Prior Driving Experience Required.
We are willing to train if you are willing and able to learn quickly.
Employment Application is available online at: www.oliverconcreteco.com
Click on "Contact Us" Link.
Click on PDF link for Application.
This position is responsible for performing all the activities pertaining to mixing ingredients for the production of food products; contributes to the team’s efforts in obtaining production efficiencies and follows methods and instructions when mixing ingredients. The employee must follow the Health and Safety and Food Safety programs, processes and procedures.
* Operates two of the following machines/equipment within the savory area: Mixers, stove, Likwifier, kettles, Hobart Mixers, Turbo Mixer, In Line Mixer, VCM and chopping machines and pallet jacks, as required. Uses tools as knives, calculators, brushes, thermometer and other kitchen utensils.
* Ensures consistency quality and coloring of the batches according to product specifications.
* Completes batch cards for every batch produced – records weights per batch and processes all batch cards at the end of the shift.
* Performs area housekeeping as required.
* Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as directed.
* Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education preferred; or up to one year related experience or training in a manufacturing assembly environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certificate in AIB preferred but not required.