Abrasive Mixer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Mixer
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Bonded Abrasives Manufacturing Engineer
Gesswein Company is a distributor of precision tools and equipment and manufacturer of bonded abrasive stones. We are seeking a full time manufacturing engineer to support our efforts in new product development, process improvement, and technical research. Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Saybrook, CT.
Complete initial training program to learn customer application and demands for current abrasive product line.
Create and maintain product item definitions, bill for materials and process and routing instructions via ERP data system
Support project activities focused on new product and process development for bonded abrasive stones.
Develop, Run, analyze and interpret polishing trials
Develop structure-property-performance relationships
Write technical reports to summarize key learnings
Review and manage manufacturing operations, processes and equipment
Knowledge of industrial abrasive and bonded abrasive products, raw materials, and manufacturing processes
Ability to work with and synergize with manufacturing and other multiple groups/departments
Previous work experience in abrasives manufacturing or mechanical engineering or material science including preparing and updating bill of materials and process and routing specifications.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or material science preferable
APICS training and/or certification desirable
Experience in applications and use of abrasives in mold tool cleaning, polishing and repairing helpful
The Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., is an “equal opportunities employer” and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetics.
Starting Pay - $12hr
Operate manual and automated equipment
Mixing recipe batches (capable of doing basic math)
Potentially will lead small teams of people
Carries and moves materials 25-35lbs
Prior experience in a food plant or Fast food experience a must
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Please call Lindsay at 661-295-0066
or email Lindsay.Zelaya@select.com
Overview / Descripci?n:
Operates mixing machinery to combine ingredients to produce a finished product.
- Adds and mixes ingredients to produce a finished product according to company recipes.
- Observes and monitors equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Operates mixing machine according to the company guidelines.
- Pulls product from freezer to be used in production.
- Prepares and sanitizes workstation and equipment.
- Records product lot numbers in log book.
- Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
- Experience operating machinery is required. Food industry experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
Concrete Mixer Drivers
Concrete Mixer Drivers:
1 year commercial driving experience
Competitive pay and benefits
Monthly safety bonus program
40 hour guarantee
Paid Holidays and uniforms
Locations - Anna, Aubrey, Lewisville & Prosper, TX
Nelson Bros. Ready Mix, Ltd.
Apply at www.drive4us.net
Baker, Donut Frier, Mixer
We are looking for a candidate who has some baking experience. Culinary students with degrees accepted. Compensation varies with experience and speed.
Batch Mixer - Usda Grade
QUALIFICATIONS/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. ABILITY TO ACCURATELY WEIGH INGREDIENTS FOR BATCHES
2. ABILITY TO INSPECT EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS FOR CLEANLINESS, FOREIGN MATERIAL, ETC.
3. ABILITY TO PREP INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPES AND MAINTAIN INVENTORY IN STOCK ROOM
4. ABILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW RECIPES TO ASSIST PRODUCTION IN PRODUCING QUALITY PRODUCTS
5. MUST UNDERSTAND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS; SANITIZE AS NEEDED
6. ABILITY TO SAFELY LIFT UP TO 35 LBS. ON A REGULAR BASIS
7. ABILITY TO FOLLOW/COMPLETE PRODUCTION SCHEDULES WITH MINIMAL SCRAP
8. ABILITY TO WORK SCHEDULED/UNSCHEDULED DAILY AND WEEKEND OVERTIME
9. ABILITY TO MEET STANDARD OR ABOVE STANDARD IN ALL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: VOLUME OF WORK, QUALITY OF WORK, SAFETY, ATTENDANCE, MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK, SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, SANITATION/WORK AREA ORGANIZATION
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Inspect cleanliness of equipment and area; inspect raw materials for proper ingredients and foreign material; record batch sheets and other paperwork; operate processing equipment properly and safely/accurately weigh up ingredients according to recipes; keep work area clean, etc.; other duties as assigned.
Current Pay: $10.00 - $12.32 per hour
Shifts: 1st 5:30am – 3:30pm; 2nd 1:30pm – 11:30pm; 3rd 9:30pm – 7:30am
Currently working extended hours due to increased volume. Flexibility with scheduling required at present.
Job Description: Mixer Driver/Operator Brighton, CO Overview Recently debuting at 57 on Fortune magazine s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas.
A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live. At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential.
When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded. Position Summary Under the direction of the Plant Manager or Foreman, the Mixer Operator will operate ready mix trucks between plant locations. Job Responsibilities Perform daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed Use water hoses to clean mixer between loads Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections Assist maintenance with repairs as needed Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer Communicate and direct coworkers verbally either directly, through two-way radio or hand signals Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to Martin Marietta Materials/Ready Mix Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from work site Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional, courteous manner Assist in training of co-workers as needed Minimum Education and Experience Must possess a Class B CDL license or better Must have clean driving history and focus on safety One-year experience operating diesel tandem trucks and/or Ready Mix truck driving experience preferred Possess a safe driving record Maintain an active DOT qualification Ability to perform well in a TEAM environment Self-motivated Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet Physical Requirements Able to work up to 12 hour maximum driving time per day/AR DOT Lift objects of various dimensions and weights Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects Ability to use vibration tools Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather Working Conditions Most time is spent outside in all weather conditions-heat, cold, wet or dry.
May have exposure to dust, sand, gravel, diesel exhaust, etc. Benefits Medical Prescription Drug Dental Vision Health Care Reimbursement Account Dependent Care Reimbursement Account Wellness Programs Employee Assistance Plan Paid Holidays and Vacation 401(k) with Company matching Pension Sickness and Accident Short-Term Disability Optional Long-Term Disability Employee Life Insurance Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance Business Travel Accident Insurance Direct Deposit Payroll Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan College Scholarship Program for dependent children Matching Gift Program New Auto Purchase Discount Plans We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Apply Online Below
Post a Job
Concrete Mixer Driver
Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers for our locations in Gordon, Cherokee, Pickens and Gilmer counties.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to Customer needs.
Mixers Needed For A Bakery!!!
Under direct supervision the mixer will combine raw materials in a recipe to set specifications. Follow formulas. Preserve the quality of the product so it does not contain any foreign material or objects. The Mixer must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area needed in the plant.
Essential Functions (mental & physical)
· Verify ingredients for the recipe using code assigned to each ingredient.
· Ensure that all tools are used properly.
· Must be sharp and maintained correctly.
· Various mixing machines
· Ability to read a recipe
· Knowledge of weights and measurements
· Ability to make adjustments to re-work batches
· Ability to operate mixing equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· English speaking or bi-lingual
· Basic math skills (5th grade level)
· Basic Reading skills (5th grade level)
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to track and log measurements
· Mechanical aptitude
· Previous experience in food production industry
· Certification in Food Safety
· Previous experience with bakery equipment
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.· While performing t
he duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must constantly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work hours in excess of forty (40) hours will be required.
· Lift bags of product, buckets full of liquid, re-working of product.
· Bending, stooping, and pushing large metal troughs up to 1300 pounds.
· Untie scaled bags (approximately 30 times per day).
· Flip 50 pound bags constantly (approximately 100 time per day).
INTERESTED?Wages are competitive and pay checks are issued weekly. Starting pay is $10.00 hour and up depending on exp. Job growth and a pay raise is common. Apply today- Start tomorrow! Come in and apply!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Monday- Friday between the hours of 8am- 4pm.
Call 210-316-0893 for more information.
We are excited and looking forward to you joining our team! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Every day, San Antonio Staffing recruits, screens, tests and places hundreds of qualified personnel on short-term projects, long-term assignments and temp-to-perm positions throughout San Antonio. Our employees fill a variety of needs, including industrial trade work, general labor assistance, clerical and administrative support and hospitality services.
We understand the unique challenges faced by our City's employers and workers, and we have customized our staffing methods to be able to meet each client's requirements. We call our approach The San Antonio Staffing Difference.