Abrasive Mixer Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Mixer Helper
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Bonded Abrasives Manufacturing Engineer
Gesswein Company is a distributor of precision tools and equipment and manufacturer of bonded abrasive stones. We are seeking a full time manufacturing engineer to support our efforts in new product development, process improvement, and technical research. Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Saybrook, CT.
Complete initial training program to learn customer application and demands for current abrasive product line.
Create and maintain product item definitions, bill for materials and process and routing instructions via ERP data system
Support project activities focused on new product and process development for bonded abrasive stones.
Develop, Run, analyze and interpret polishing trials
Develop structure-property-performance relationships
Write technical reports to summarize key learnings
Review and manage manufacturing operations, processes and equipment
Knowledge of industrial abrasive and bonded abrasive products, raw materials, and manufacturing processes
Ability to work with and synergize with manufacturing and other multiple groups/departments
Previous work experience in abrasives manufacturing or mechanical engineering or material science including preparing and updating bill of materials and process and routing specifications.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or material science preferable
APICS training and/or certification desirable
Experience in applications and use of abrasives in mold tool cleaning, polishing and repairing helpful
The Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., is an “equal opportunities employer” and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetics.
Mixer Driver, Class A Or B
Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
Stoneway Concrete, a division of Merlino Construction is seeking a MIXER DRIVER for our facility in Seattle.
- Before each delivery, the drivers back the trucks into a stall or drive up to a platform to rinse off the truck before leaving the yard. A scraper is also used to dislodge mud from the barrel (where the concrete mud is held), and from the chutes (the trough by which the mud flows from the barrel to the location where the mud is to be deposited.
- While driving, contact is kept with the dispatchers through radio and GPS.. There is a GPS system in the truck. Text messages can be sent back and forth between the dispatcher and driver.
- To pour the concrete mud out of the truck barrel, a concrete chute (like a trough) is assembled to the necessary length. First, the section of the chute called a Flop Chute which is permanently mounted on the back of the truck is unhooked and moved into position. Second, the steel cable which holds in place three sections of the steel chute on the side of the truck is taken off and one or all three of the chutes are removed, carried to the back of the truck and hooked to the existing flop chute. The Driver controls the speed and flow of the mud at the back of the truck using toggle switches.
- About five times a week, bags of cement or a bucket (with handles) of cement additives (like sealer) or bags of lime and/or calcium are carried to the truck and placed on a shelf about 3-4 feet off the ground. Maybe once a week, the driver will carry a bag or bucket up a 90 degree angle ladder built into the side of the truck and dumped into the hopper.
- When one delivery is concluded, the driver goes back to the yard, where he rinses off the truck and readies the vehicle for another delivery as indicated in #1.
- Must have Class A or B along with 1-3 years of work experience.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES UNION MEMBERSHIP
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Defined Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process. Post a Job
Starting Pay - $12hr
Operate manual and automated equipment
Mixing recipe batches (capable of doing basic math)
Potentially will lead small teams of people
Carries and moves materials 25-35lbs
Prior experience in a food plant or Fast food experience a must
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Please call Lindsay at 661-295-0066
or email Lindsay.Zelaya@select.com
Concrete Mixer Drivers
Concrete Mixer Drivers:
1 year commercial driving experience
Competitive pay and benefits
Monthly safety bonus program
40 hour guarantee
Paid Holidays and uniforms
Locations - Anna, Aubrey, Lewisville & Prosper, TX
Nelson Bros. Ready Mix, Ltd.
Apply at www.drive4us.net
Batch Mixer - Usda Grade
QUALIFICATIONS/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. ABILITY TO ACCURATELY WEIGH INGREDIENTS FOR BATCHES
2. ABILITY TO INSPECT EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS FOR CLEANLINESS, FOREIGN MATERIAL, ETC.
3. ABILITY TO PREP INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPES AND MAINTAIN INVENTORY IN STOCK ROOM
4. ABILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW RECIPES TO ASSIST PRODUCTION IN PRODUCING QUALITY PRODUCTS
5. MUST UNDERSTAND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS; SANITIZE AS NEEDED
6. ABILITY TO SAFELY LIFT UP TO 35 LBS. ON A REGULAR BASIS
7. ABILITY TO FOLLOW/COMPLETE PRODUCTION SCHEDULES WITH MINIMAL SCRAP
8. ABILITY TO WORK SCHEDULED/UNSCHEDULED DAILY AND WEEKEND OVERTIME
9. ABILITY TO MEET STANDARD OR ABOVE STANDARD IN ALL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: VOLUME OF WORK, QUALITY OF WORK, SAFETY, ATTENDANCE, MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK, SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, SANITATION/WORK AREA ORGANIZATION
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Inspect cleanliness of equipment and area; inspect raw materials for proper ingredients and foreign material; record batch sheets and other paperwork; operate processing equipment properly and safely/accurately weigh up ingredients according to recipes; keep work area clean, etc.; other duties as assigned.
Current Pay: $10.00 - $12.32 per hour
Shifts: 1st 5:30am – 3:30pm; 2nd 1:30pm – 11:30pm; 3rd 9:30pm – 7:30am
Currently working extended hours due to increased volume. Flexibility with scheduling required at present.
Baker, Donut Frier, Mixer
We are looking for a candidate who has some baking experience. Culinary students with degrees accepted. Compensation varies with experience and speed.
Class A Or B CDL Mixer Drivers
Now Hiring Mixer DriversLattimore Materials Corp., one of the most successful Concrete and Aggregate Materials companies in North Texas, has immediate openings for PROFESSIONAL MIXER DRIVERS.We offer:LOCAL DRIVING$7.00 per load bonus (begins immediately after training)$500 Retention Bonus2 weeks vacation in 1st year
Starting pay $17.50 - $22.00 depending on experience.40 hour weekly pay guarantee (begins immediately)12 paid holidays (immediately eligible)Join Our Team Now Now Hiring for All DFW area locations.EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledA member of LaFargeHolcim US Inc.Experience requirements:Professional Mixer Drivers, Local DriversClass A or B CDL License Required1 Year Commercial DrivingQualifications:Previous Experience Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, over the road driver, time at home
Post a Job
Job Description: Mixer Driver/Operator Greeley, CO Overview Recently debuting at 57 on Fortune magazine s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas.
A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live. At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential.
When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded. Position Summary Under the direction of the Plant Manager or Foreman, the Mixer Operator will operate ready mix trucks between plant locations. Job Responsibilities Perform daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed Use water hoses to clean mixer between loads Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections Assist maintenance with repairs as needed Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer Communicate and direct coworkers verbally either directly, through two-way radio or hand signals Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to Martin Marietta Materials/Ready Mix Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from work site Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional, courteous manner Assist in training of co-workers as needed Minimum Education and Experience Must possess a Class B CDL license or better Must have clean driving history and focus on safety One-year experience operating diesel tandem trucks and/or Ready Mix truck driving experience preferred Possess a safe driving record Maintain an active DOT qualification Ability to perform well in a TEAM environment Self-motivated Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet Physical Requirements Able to work up to 12 hour maximum driving time per day/AR DOT Lift objects of various dimensions and weights Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects Ability to use vibration tools Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather Working Conditions Most time is spent outside in all weather conditions-heat, cold, wet or dry.
May have exposure to dust, sand, gravel, diesel exhaust, etc. Benefits Medical Prescription Drug Dental Vision Health Care Reimbursement Account Dependent Care Reimbursement Account Wellness Programs Employee Assistance Plan Paid Holidays and Vacation 401(k) with Company matching Pension Sickness and Accident Short-Term Disability Optional Long-Term Disability Employee Life Insurance Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance Business Travel Accident Insurance Direct Deposit Payroll Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan College Scholarship Program for dependent children Matching Gift Program New Auto Purchase Discount Plans We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Apply Online Below
Post a Job
Truck Driver - Mixer
We are seeking a Concrete Mixer Truck Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a concrete mixing truck.
- Safely operate a mixer truck
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Operate truck to transport material from one location to another.
- Periodic lifting, pushing, or shoving of chutes up to 50 lbs
- Assures equipment is maintained and cleaned frequently.
- Follows safety rules, regulations, procedures required by customers and company safety policy at all times.
- Occasionally requires working outside in the elements.
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Ensure all work is done in a safe and efficient manner.
- A minimum of 1 year Mixer experience is preferred. (Willing to train the right candidate who does not have mixer experience)
- Minimum of Class B license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must live in Jonesboro, AR area
- Must have Strong customer service/relations
- Must be able to pass the DOT physical
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs