Abrasive Wheel Molder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Wheel Molder
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Abrasive - 2Nd Shift
Job Description At Hytek Finishes, we provide specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. We hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide. Hytek Finishes employs 250+ employees and offers competitive wages with an excellent benefit package.
- This is an entry-level position in our Abrasive Blasting department. Employees in this position use a variety of media to blast parts in preparation for painting. Hours for this position are training Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. and once training is complete, Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m.
10:30 p.m. Specific responsibilities include: * Review customer and Hytek paperwork for instructions
Follow technique cards instructions to process parts
Work closely with more advanced operators to complete work and prioritize tasks
Perform work with strong attention to quality of product
Sign off on paperwork as required
Other related duties as assigned Essential Mental/Physical Demands: Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. . Use of safety equipment when necessary (goggles, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, etc.). Often exposed to wet/humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
Hearing protection is required. Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions. Required Skills:
Candidates must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English. Specifically, applicants must be able to read and understand written purchase orders and paperwork. Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Required Experience: Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences.
When applying, please include dates of employment for each previous position. Applicants with previous experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred. # U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Job Title: Abrasive
- 2nd Shift Req ID: 11012BR Location: Hytek Finishes City: Kent State/Province/County: Washington Country: United States Full/Part-Time: Full-Time Position Type: Regular
Molder II (Whippany, NJ)
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. 3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation.
We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Job Description: 3M is seeking a Molder II for the Industrial Business Group / Abrasive Systems Division located in Whippany, NJ. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: + Set up molds per Work Instructions + Set up and run presses + Work with multiple processes + Work from blue prints to complete all steps of operation
- Use of measuring equipment to verify parts + Operate various types of manufacturing equipment + Performing other The position will require: + Working overtime + Working a fixed 2nd shift (from 2:45 p.m. – 11:15 p.m.) with training on 1st shift (6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.) + Lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted and up to 100 lbs. assisted This position may require: + Working extended hours + Weekend work + Working either a first, second or third shift depending on shift availability Basic Qualifications: + Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher + Minimum three (3) years of experience in a manufacturing plant environment Preferred Qualifications: + Basic math skills + Experience reading drawings and use of measurement devices + Previous Molding Experience + Previous experience with Lean Manufacturing methodology + Working well with teams or individually Location: Whippany, NJ Relocation:
Your access to and use of this website and application for a job at 3M are conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these terms. Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms. 3M is science applied to life.
At 3M, we are in your cell phone. We are in your car. We are at your doctor’s office.
You are never more than 10 feet from a 3M product. 3M helps make it possible for many other companies to do what they do. At 3M, we produce a mind-bending 55,000 products. Our technology expertise started over 100 years ago with ceramics, turning minerals into sandpaper.
This expertise has grown to span 46 technology platforms, with thousands of products and applications. Our scientists are experts at combining our core technologies to invent a surprising range of products. Our people and our products reshape the way we live our lives every day. From celebrating new ideas to uncovering fresh uses for tried and true products, 3M solves problems for people, for communities and customers around the world.
Clean, finish, and lubricate molds and mold parts.
Align and assemble parts to produce completed products, using gauges and hand tools.
Load or stack filled molds in ovens, dryers, or curing boxes, or on storage racks or carts.
Operate and adjust controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry, or bake filled molds.
We have 2nd and 3rd shifts, $11hr, temp to hire positions. Good work ethic and history, no experience necessary, reliable, and eager to learn.
Molder easy apply + apply with indeed
job details: + location:Houston, TX + salary:$11 - $13 per hour + date posted:Tuesday, September 5, 2017 + job type:Temp to Perm + reference:S_565221 + questions:email@example.com only please easy apply + apply with indeed
description --Use Measuring Devices and perform such operations to assure conformanced of the end product to dimensional specs --Load blender and mill with resin and blends --Load molds with proper materials and operate equipment with established procedure --Operate a forklift truck, hoist, or crane --Pass respirator fit test --One to three years experience in manufacturing facility Working hours: Monday- Friday 6:00 a.m- 2:30 p.m Skills: --High School Diploma or GED --18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S. --Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position --2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly --Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily If you are interested in being considered for a temporary or temp-to-hire position and meet the requirements, please apply directly to this posting.
All applications are reviewed online only. All applications must include an attached resume in MS word format. Submitting your resume is not a guarantee that Randstad will contact you.
We contact candidates with the skill set and work experience for specific positions. Continue to apply for positions that you believe you are qualified for. Randstad Staffing offers medical benefits to all employees including medical and dental plans.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Post a Job
To prepare for and perform the molding of parts to meet all requirements, including delivery and/or subsequent production schedules.
Ability to consistently follow specific process instructions and maintain ISO compliance in a fast paced environment.
Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
Contribute to work instructions as related to this position.
Willing and able to offer assistance to co-workers and maintain an atmosphere of cooperation.
Accurately and completely document activities in the company production software; detect and report defects and questionable conditions to QA and supervisor.
Consistent attention to detail while maintaining output.
Comply with and help to support ISO quality system in all activities.
Prepare molds, inserts, and hardware for molding per work instructions and/or other criteria and per the production schedule.
Mold all products per process sheets, work instructions and/or prints.
Remove product and/or inserts from mold.
Clean and/or prepare all mold surfaces when done to prepare for next molding.
Verify product meets all appropriate visual specifications and/or criteria.
Record all data as required.
Locate appropriate components, weigh and mix together per work instructions.
Weigh all molds and/or finished parts to verify meeting weight specifications.
Other duties as assigned. Critical Competencies:
Ability to follow work instructions
Ability to calculate ratios from formulas and apply to weights of compounds.
Ability to use scales to weigh accurately in small quantities.
Attention to detail required.Good basic mathematical abilities including the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations required.
Minimum HS diploma or GED required.
Prior molding experience preferred.
Prior experience with mechanical assembly/disassembly preferred. ID: 2017-1407 External Company Name: Safety Technology Holdings, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.hitecorp.com/
Machine Operator / Press Molder / Sleeve Cutter
Job Description Kelly Services is hiring! We are in search of machine operators for a possible temporary to hire job opportunity in Woodridge. The pay is between $13.44/hr Duties and responsibilities: Operators are responsible for running their machines to the standards and requirements of each job. Selected candidate will be responsible for running different types of equipment as assigned. This equipment includes operating a cutting machine and a molding machine. Must be able to stand, bend, walk, and lift during entire shift.
Read and understand the process sheet in order to run the mold(s) properly
Correct and report all discrepancies or changes in work instructions to the QC Manager or Supervisor.
Inspect your area and equipment for any safety hazards, correct and report to Supervisor.
Wear all required PPE.
Check work area before startup to ensure the proper materials are on hand.
Use the specified gram weight of rubber for each cycle.
Correctly load rubber prep and inserts into the molds.
Complete production tags, travel tickets and day-by -the-hour sheets as required.
Strive for efficiency and productivity.
Audit parts while running, adjust process if necessary to improve quality. Seek help if not able to correct problem. Strive for zero defects.
If a mold is damaged, must be reported immediately to the Supervisor.
Where appropriate, run multiple presses as assigned. Interested and qualified candidates should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions: Call (815) 407-0618 and ask for Jen,Mario, or Nancy Keywords: sleeve cutter operator, press molder, Woodridge, machine operator, Willowbrook, shrink sleeve operator, Burr Ridge, Romeoville, Bolingbrook, machine operator, Willowbrook, Lemont, Darien, Cicero, Romeoville, Berwyn, LaGrange, Burr Ridge, shrink sleeve operator, Bolingbrook, machine operator, Willowbrook, machine operator, Lemont, Darien, Cicero, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Joliet, LaGrange, machine operator, Bolingbrook, shrink sleeve operator.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Post a Job
Loop Molder - 2Nd Shift (Pomona, CA)
Loop Molder - 2nd shift (Pomona, CA) Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need for an experienced Loop Molder to join our team! This position reports to the Foundry Operations Manager at our plant in Pomona, CA. The Core Maker is a key member of the production second shift production team. Experience foundry workers are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should apply atwww.cppcorp.com/careers. Major Responsibilities: + Retrieve tools for daily production
Prepare tools for usage in accordance with work instructions
Inspect paperwork and verify tool identification for production
Inspect equipment to assure that mold preparation has been properly administered + Perform operations such as producing molds from dry sand (i.e. wooden or metal tooling) + Assemble and place cores in designated areas of molds as described in work instructions + Perform a sequence of operations were a standard or recognized work instruction method is used
Responsible for the proper alignment of the tool and core placement poured at workstation
Responsible for the proper performance of all work assignments done at that workstation
Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development + Maintain a clean, organized work area + Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures + Ability to work overtime + Attendance + Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management Must be able to work weekends and overtime 2nd shift is 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm Requirements: + High school or equivalent + foundry experience: 1 year + must be willing to work overtime and weekends With nineteen facilities across the United States, Mexico and Europe, CPP specializes in high-precision, geometrically complex aerospace components and subassemblies. CPP's capabilities include directionally solidified/single crystal (DS/SC) castings, investment casting (superalloys, aluminum, steel, magnesium), dry sand, green sand and permanent mold. In-house services include rapid prototyping, stem drilling, tool construction, machining, ancillary processing, painting, coating, kitting and assembly. We are an AS9100 registered company. More information about our company can be found at:http://www.cppcorp.com/ Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. This is a non-management position This is a full time position
Molder-Night MolderJOB SUMMARYThe basic function of a Molder or Night Molder is to work in the molding room, using specialized molding equipment, to produce molded rubber vacuum pads for Woods Powr-Grip (WPG) products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSHigh School Graduate/GED; must meet minimum age requirements; drivers license; ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively to the extent required by the position; ability to effectively and cooperatively work with other people both in and outside the company; must be able to meet the working conditions and physical demands identified below; ability to read, write, and speak English; ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide to the extent required by the position; must have the ability to become familiar and comfortable with molding press, respond to product specification requirements, and constantly monitor and evaluate tasks performed for safety, efficiency, and quality.WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDSIn general, the working conditions are as follows: clean environment; exposure to noise, heat, dust, and occasional hazardous chemicals. The position requires the following: normal spatial orientation; ability to use of all body senses; ability to walk, sit, stand, bend, reach, and carry throughout ten to twelve hour shifts; ability to consistently lift 80 lbs. from a floor or table position to chest high using a proper lifting technique; ability to repetitively use arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of parts; ability to demonstrate good hand/eye coordination and demonstrate good manual dexterity; and ability to stand for the length of the shifts described above.
Post a Job
A squeeze molder will pull a lever to let sand out. They will use a squeeze molder to compact the sand to create the mold.
They will pour metal. They will shake out the mold. Applicants should know how to make cores and do grinding.
Applicant should have at least 6 months of foundry experience. Starting pay depends upon experience.
Post a Job