Abrasive Wheel Molder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Abrasive Wheel Molder
Abrasive Waterjet Machinist
The Abrasive Waterjet Machinist:
· Will set up and operate abrasive waterjet machine tools to produce precision parts and may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Is responsible for the cleaning, periodic maintenance, and pump rebuilding of all abrasive waterjet machines in the shop.
· Must have a tool box, hand tools and basic inspection equipment management deems necessary.
· Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Wear proper eye, ear, and foot protection at all times.
· Work overtime when required.
· Follow Mainstream Waterjet’s Primary Operating Procedures.
· Load water jet with material as noted on the work order using one of the following: forklift, vacuum lift, cranes, slings and/or magnets.
· Processing various materials plate in accordance with daily/weekly production schedule, including computer programming for the processing of all jobs and shape cutting.
· Set up waterjet machines to cut parts within blue print or CAD file tolerances.
· Perform “in process” inspection of parts.
· Complete jobs in a management specified bench mark time.
· Maintain traceability of Heat, Lot, and Raw Material Purchase Order number throughout production.
· Label parts with appropriate information. (Part number, material type, heat/lot number).
· Deburr, clean and dry parts. Apply rust preventative when required.
· Follow manufacturer’s specified scheduled preventative maintenance (i.e. nozzles, jewels, water filters, HP lines & seals, machine lubrication, etc.) abrasive waterjet machines.
· Re-building of waterjet pumps, slat replacement, high pressure line repairs, multiple filtration system, fluid changeover and cleanliness.
· Update machine maintenance ledger throughout every shift, with appropriate data (consumables, repairs, garnet usage, etc…).
· Complete routine production paperwork.
· Follow standard work safety practices and work in a safe manner at all times
· Organize necessary materials to move between projects in a timely manner.
· Perform general clean-up of the work area.
· Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
· Ability to lift 55 pounds.
· Ability to apply basic math, fractions and decimal knowledge to work assignments.
· Good communication skills.
· Active awareness of cutting conditions and area around workspace.
· Must be able to work well alone or with a group.
· Must be able to manage time effectively.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
3. Ability to use basic inspection equipment (micrometer, dial calipers, tape measure, steel rule, etc...).
4. Ability to obtain lift truck operator’s license.
5. Excellent communication and team work skills.
6. Organizational, time management and record keeping skills.
1. Associates Degree in related field.
2. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
3. Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
4. Previous experience operating an abrasive waterjet machine or CNC machine in a manufacturing/production environment.
5. Advanced knowledge of materials and processes used in abrasive waterjet machining.
We have experienced significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion.
Bonded Abrasives Manufacturing Engineer
Gesswein Company is a distributor of precision tools and equipment and manufacturer of bonded abrasive stones. We are seeking a full time manufacturing engineer to support our efforts in new product development, process improvement, and technical research. Our manufacturing facility is located in Old Saybrook, CT.
Complete initial training program to learn customer application and demands for current abrasive product line.
Create and maintain product item definitions, bill for materials and process and routing instructions via ERP data system
Support project activities focused on new product and process development for bonded abrasive stones.
Develop, Run, analyze and interpret polishing trials
Develop structure-property-performance relationships
Write technical reports to summarize key learnings
Review and manage manufacturing operations, processes and equipment
Knowledge of industrial abrasive and bonded abrasive products, raw materials, and manufacturing processes
Ability to work with and synergize with manufacturing and other multiple groups/departments
Previous work experience in abrasives manufacturing or mechanical engineering or material science including preparing and updating bill of materials and process and routing specifications.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or material science preferable
APICS training and/or certification desirable
Experience in applications and use of abrasives in mold tool cleaning, polishing and repairing helpful
The Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., is an “equal opportunities employer” and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetics.
Class B Molder
Tuesday - Friday 7AM to 3:00PM. Some Mondays starting between 10AM – 11AM until 3PM.
Operate an injection molding machine
Inspect for optical distortion, crazing, pits, discoloration, scratches, digs, and gas marks
Through the use of a computer, maintain necessary detailed records of product being molded
Detect and report any irregular operation, questions, defective parts, needed repairs, safety hazards, or special problems to Department Manager, Supervisor, Lead Person, Asst. Lead Person or Quality Control Inspector
For problematic suspect parts always collaborate with lead person and quality inspector
No rings, watches, jewelry of any kind allowed on wrists while operating machines
Adhere to written job instructions. Double check work (travelers, scanned trays, tray quantities, work instructions, etc.) for accuracy.
Perform housekeeping and other duties as directed by Department Manager, Supervisor, Lead Person, or Asst. Lead Person
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Rotational Molder Assistant
We are hiring a Rotational Molder Assistant to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawingsfgr
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Motivated to learn the position
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
SFI Industrial, Akron/Canton
1846 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
SUMMARY: Performs over-molding assistance of a repetitive nature to build and assemble routine units such as electrical connectors, cable assemblies, and wire harnesses in Lombard, IL.
This job pays $11.00 per hour starting First-shift with annual reviews.
Second shift: $13.20 per hour starting (20% Premium) will be paid to second-shift.
- Processing and operating over-molding machines
- Potential to move to setting up over-molding machines
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Other assignments include assisting in production assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning, crimping, soldering, pressing, and testing
- Uses various common hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers, and pliers
- May operate semi-automatic assembly equipment
- Notifies group leader or supervisor of quality or other issues
- If mechanical, may perform mechanical assembly of a medium complexity using basic tools, procedures, and fasteners
- Other duties as assigned
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Ability to follow verbal instructions is required
- High school diploma, or equivalent
This position requires a full range of body motion, normal correctable vision, and continuous state of mental alertness. Must be able to lift the molds, up to 50 lbs. This position requires above average manual dexterity due to the handling of small components on a constant basis. Must be capable of sound judgment and discretion at all times.
Holiday Pay (after 90 days)
Medical, Vision, Dental (after short waiting period)
Personal Day Off Pay (after 90 days)
Vacation Pay (after 180 days)
Preform Molder 107412
Preform Mold Maker
both shifts work Monday thru Saturday then the following week work Sunday thru Friday
445 AM -5 PM $10.50 an hour
445 PM- 5 AM $11.50 an hour
located in South East Tulsa
Produces performs of the proper weight, size and material in sufficient quantity in a timely order to meet the production schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
â¢ Produces performs according to specifications.
â¢ Selects, weighs, feeds proper material into perform machine.
â¢ Stacks, counts, labels performs into tubs, stacks or pallets for transportation to press line.
â¢ Changes materials.
â¢ Cleans out machine, putting material back in stacks.
â¢ Sets up machines.
â¢ Good verbal communication skills.
â¢ Basic mathematical skills.
â¢ Forklift experience.
â¢ Heavy physical effort such as lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling.
â¢ Prolonged standing.
â¢ Lifting up to 50 lbs.
If you meet these qualifications, please apply on-line at our website at www.standbypersonnel.com. Our phone number is 918-582-0522. We take walk-in applications from 7 am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. We are located at 1531 E. 2nd Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica. Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welders. We also offer a cash advance program that allows a newly hired employee the opportunity to take out a $50 cash advance after the first day worked.
Operating/maintaining Hutch shell machine
Gluing and inspecting molds to minimize scraps
Other responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Painting cores
Job Requirements Company prefers someone with this experience
Repetitive motion required
Good math skills
Lifting up to 50 lbs
Must know how to speak, read and write English
This position is 1st shift 8am-4:30pm
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Plastic Injection Molder - Direct Hire - 3Rd Shift
- Maintains customer satisfaction by maintaining and directing the maintenance of molds and ancillary equipment used in producing product.
- Ensures the quality fabrication and maintenance of injection molds, dies jigs, fixtures and other devices used in furthering production of the customers’ parts.
- Enhances team efficiency by training and directing less experienced mold repair personnel.
- Oversees and performs preventive maintenance on molds and on mold performance tracking the maintenance with accurate and timely documentation.
- Provides process improvement recommendations and forecasts any potential quality or production issues from tooling lead.
- Runs all manual shop equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes problems before any repairs are initiated.
- Supports production by repairing, adjusting and maintaining all forms of equipment used in the production process.
- Supplies expertise and direct action in modifying molds to produce a superior quality product.
- Maintains stock inventories by ensuring the proper levels of component parts are available at all times for tooling repair.
- Improves the efficiency and accuracy of molded products by the documenting reasons for mold repairs and solutions to prevent future manufacturing interruptions.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree and Trade Certification or equivalent years of work experience in related business area.
- Five years experience in mold repair in plastics’ manufacturing environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
1. Traditional Staffing and Vendor-on-Premise
2. Engineered Labor Solutions
3. Direct Professional Placement
Wood Mill Operations - Molder Operator
We are a large national wood floor manufacturing and distribution corporation looking to expand our milling operations and are in need of several people of varying levels of machine operating experience. You will be working in our newest manufacturing and finishing facility located in Phoenix, AZ.
This posting is for a molder operator, but we are looking for experience in all phases of the woodworking process including operating: gang rip saws, planers, jointers, frame saws, and glue press.
Must work well with others and have a proactive “can do” attitude with respect to time lines and job constraints. Quality control, consistency, and having a self-starting personality are keys to this position.
Large corporate benefits like 401K, health insurance, and a generous holiday and vacation policy are just some of the benefits to be enjoyed working here! Salary DOE. Relocation packages offered.
If you are a team player looking to excel in a fast paced and challenging environment, please apply including your resume and a pertinent cover letter.
Plastic Injection Thixo Molder
Advance Services Inc. looking to hire a Plastic Injection Thixo Molder for well know Plastic Injection Molding company in the Loveland, CO area. Must be mechanically inclined, ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and have experience with injection molding machines.
Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 7:30a-4:00p
Pay: $12-$14/hour based on experience
Required: Resume with Plastic Injection experience
(These responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties
may be assigned)
· Perform all procedures to start, run, and stop the Thixomolding Presses to include the
completion of all required documentation and adherence to procedures.
· Ensure that all processed parts meet quality standards and promptly notify proper Thixomolding
personnel of any parts that do not achieve the set standards.
· Perform preventative/routine inspection, cleaning, and alignment of nozzles and mold seats
prior to molding parts.
· Understand and demonstrate an understanding of the panel switches, controller buttons (i.e.
mold open/close switch), and LP manual switches to ensure proper operation.
· Perform consistent and proper Manual Die Spray Techniques.
· Maintain a consistent and optimal machine cycle while running Thixomolding Presses manually.
· Monitor material feed throat to ensure accuracy throughout a run.
· Perform the monitoring of feedback screens (i.e. recovery time, cushion, injection speed, and
pressure, etc.) of the SYSCOM controller and make applicable adjustments to ensure the
consistent operation of the Thixomolding Presses.
· Perform Die Spray Tank operation.
· Perform proper use of oil heaters.
· Perform the Set-up and Tear-down of Thixomolding Press molds.
· Perform operation of ice blaster to include cleaning of molding tools.
· Perform start and stop functions of Thixomolding robots.
Successful candidates will have:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions)
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Relative experience in the injection molding industry. (i.e. Plastic Injection Molding, Die Casting,
· Knowledge of basic machining technology
· Ability to use basic hand tools.
· Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
· Driven by process improvement and continuous improvement.
· Ability to apply good judgment as problems arise with equipment.
· Basic math skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced production environment with
· Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time and maintain dexterity when
handling parts and components.
· Ability to operate a forklift, hoist, A-Frame hoist, and pallet jack.
· Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical demand involving lifting and moving of
equipment (i.e. Lift up to 50lbs., push 200lbs., stand, sit, bend, kneel, and reach).
· Flexibility to work over time, as necessary
· English language proficiency to include verbal and written communication.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply at www.asinc.net click the Loveland, CO branch and complete the online application, or call (970) 776-3295.
Advance Services is an equal opportunity employer
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be
contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing and background check.