Absorption Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Absorption Operator
Excavation Equipment Operator
Reducing the freight costs, which continues to be the largest logistics cost, often shows directly on the bottom line since the costs are external and variable. These costs and levels of service are affected by an array of variables, from regulatory changes to fuel prices. Yet these costs are typically poorly understood and only minimally reviewed and audited, and more than money is at stake. Customer service and company reputation, for example, are both greatly affected by the ability to get goods to the market in a reliable, timely manner.
The purpose of the job is to operate heavy equipment safely, productively and efficiently. This job could require pushing, compacting, grading, loading or hauling waste or dirt and could require working alone or teaming with other Heavy equipment. This job could also require operating around Customer trucks and Customers at the working area.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Proficiently operate any or all of our core equipment, which includes Dozers, Compactors, Excavators, Articulated Trucks, Loaders and Graders.
- Comply with the Operations & Maintenance Guide for our core and secondary Heavy Equipment.
- Perform a daily heavy equipment walk-around inspection and preventive maintenance responsibilities.
- Follow site grading and operations plans, read grade stakes and operate in a medium to fine grade environment.
- Perform job responsibilities safely in a busy sometimes, stressful environment, operating and working varied under-footing and weather conditions around trucks and personnel.
- Understand the value of teamwork and communications necessary to operate at the working face and/or other onsite functions (ex: Stockpile, borrow area, solidification?etc.) efficiently)
- Operate equipment productively for 12+ hours per day, year-round in all types of local weather and ground conditions.
Experience, Education, Certification :
- High School diploma or equivalent; and one to two years related experience and/or field training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ? Or- one year certificate from College or Technical School; and six months related experience and/or field training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10?s and 100?s. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Our transportation consultants design and optimize your transportation system so that you deliver the right service to your customers at the lowest cost. To get the most efficient system, we start with the customer requirements and make sure that the specifications are customized, consolidations maximized and the best modes chosen. Through a systematic methodology we deliver results from process improvements to carrier selection and rate negotiation. Our unique experience of the market gives you an advantage when serving your customers.
Post a Job
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
The duties of this position include the safe and efficient operation of all equipment, and the movement of material. Responsibilities consist of operating front-end loaders, side loaders, tractor trailers, and system operational duties in accordance with established procedures.
This position works under the direction of the Lead Equipment Operator. This position will be responsible for taking appropriate action on his own initiative to prevent equipment damage or personnel injury.
He/she is required to operate equipment, record data, report equipment malfunctions or trends which indicate possible trouble and perform actions as directed to correct abnormal operating conditions or emergency situations.
Assignments will include, but not limited to PM maintenance tasks assist with and perform minor equipment repair work, residue removal, and MSW handling on the tipping floor, perform painting, cleanup work and various other tasks.
This individual must be familiar with the plant and the use and care of tools, equipment and material associated with the loading Systems.
Applicant must recognize that this position may be required to work overtime, nights, and incidental or prolonged hours, resulting from unusual operating conditions and major overhauls. Equipment Operators may be asked to participate in work on other equipment and systems throughout the Facility, as deemed necessary.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in the operation of loaders and facility equipment.
Ability to drive a tractor trailer, operate front end loaders and other heavy equipment.
Physical strength to lift 50 pounds and carry it a distance of 100 yards.
Ability to climb ladders and work in overhead positions requiring harness and safety line.
Mechanical aptitude to use hand tools to minor maintenance.
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job
Sr Manager Of Field Operations - West
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
is looking for a
of Field Operations to join our
mission critical financing, deal structuring, and software licensing support to our West and Canada
As part of this role, you will
leverage your stellar sales acumen
financial modeling skills
, process rigor, and people skills to
drive demand and maximize revenue.
The Sales Finance team acts as a trusted financial advisor for the theater which they support.
of Field Operations
is to accelerate theater revenue through implementation of current and future financial programs offered by
. These include enterprise licensing agreements (ELAs), Cloud Consumption models, and other forms of financing.
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At
, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by
Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,”
welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at
by following us on Twitter:
This leader will play a pivotal role as a senior
member of the
In this role, the Sr. Manager of Field Operations
will be directly involved
in customer negotiations and selling the financial benefits of the
proposal to customers.
This individual must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with
, product management, and other key areas of the business
to develop and implement business
processes aimed at delivering
for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will
a strong analytic and finance background that enables them to engage with our sales organization and help to optimize deals
using our portfolio of deal structuring options
In order to be successful in this role, you will have an established history of outperforming your sales objectives and quotas
This is a quota carrying role, your primary responsibility is to accelerate your theater's revenue through increasing adoption of the company's financial offerings
Become an expert in the company's go-to-market model and highlight opportunities to improve growth and profitability
Ability to effectively communicate with
and external partners
Review deal financials, pricing and business risk
Ability to motivate, train, and conduct educational webinars to our internal sales org.
Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies and serve as an escalation point
within your theater
Develop and monitor Sales performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances. Use appropriate metrics to help sales team enhance their financial and operational performance trends.
Work closely and interact with Finance, Legal and Sales Operations departments to optimize contract terms, close deals and create business policies and guidelines
Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
years of experience working in a
, sales or related field
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization
Deep understanding of Sales processes,
Enterprise Software Licensing Agreements (ELAs), and Cloud Consumption economics
Advanced Proficiency with Excel
Highly organized and detail oriented
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field
Any where in the Pacific Time Zone
Senior Manager, Business Operations
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
As Senior Manager, Business Operations, you will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations function. The Biz Ops team at Glassdoor is responsible for a range of impactful, highly strategic work. In this role, you will partner with our business units and executives, serving as a strategic thought partner in helping them to tackle their highest priority strategic questions.
Biz Ops is also responsible for corporate-wide strategic planning.
Drive highly visible, strategic projects that have the potential to create tremendous value for Glassdoor
Partner with business unit owners to help them answer critical strategic questions
Work with leaders across the company to set corporate goals and OKRs and develop systems for monitoring progress against them
Play a critical role throughout the corporate strategic planning process
Serve as quarterback on some of Glassdoor's hardest cross-functional problems
Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations
6 - 10 years of total work experience, including at least 2 years experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, or equivalent experience in private equity, VC, or strategy / operations position at a fast-growing technology company
Bachelor's degree required. MBA strongly preferred
Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously, with limited oversight
High EQ and capable of building strong relationships up, down, and sideways in the organization
Strong communication skills with ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
Experience managing teams and cross-functional projects a strong plus
Passionate about Glassdoor's mission
Why Glassdoor?Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
Glassdoor gives back!
Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 85% dependent coverage
Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
Onsite gym and fitness classes
Free catered lunch; new menu daily
Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
Your choice between Mac or PC
Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Post a Job
Apply Now! Distribution Center-Power Equipment Operator - 2Nd Shift
Distribution Center Associate - Power Equipment Operator for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30pm to 9pm and possibly longer depending on the workload.
Accurately and efficiently process merchandise for store and customer delivery. Some Associates will be trained to use power equipment.Accurately and efficiently receive merchandise and send to correct areas for processing.Verify receipt to purchase order specifications including but not limited to: Style, color, size range, distribution type, ticket price, and UPC's.Validate carton count received to packing slip and/or Advance Ship Notification.Identify and resolve all issues to ensure accurate and steady flow of merchandise.
The successful candidates must be able to:
Achieve established production goals for Accuracy.Perform various other functions as requested.Follow all Company policies, rules, and procedures.Complete all assigned training.Meet all Company standards.Experience with power equipment such as Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.Take on additional responsibilities when business dictates.
Reaching, bending, lifting and carrying required for movement of merchandise. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders, push and pull merchandise buckets.Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written direction.Basic math and reading skills.Operate various equipment requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (ticket gun, RF gun, pallet jack, calculator, computer keyboard, etc.).Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line)Other duties as they are assigned.
High school or equivalent.Eastern Mountain Sports is member of Eastern Outfitters, LLC Family along with Bob's Stores. We are an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Post a Job
Passenger Bus Operator
We value long-term professional relationships with our team members. That?s why we spotlight training and development activities as well as working in partnership with our consultants and researchers to manage their careers. Because we are a meritocracy, people are promoted without having to spend a minimum amount of time in their role.
This position will transport our customers through city and freeway traffic in a safe and prudent manner, in accordance with all city, county, state and federal laws, as well as company rules and policies. Care for our customers means assisting all persons in the bus driver's care. This position operates on an assigned route transporting passengers to and from designated locations and stops, as well as related activities in a safe and timely manner.
High School diploma, or GED required
You must be 21 years of age
Must have a valid driver's license for no less than one (1) year
Have a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsements
Have a valid driver's license in the state that you are applying to work in
Have a strong commitment to customer service and safety
You must be available to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
You must present a state DMV report verifying a 36 month driving record without a serious moving violation. (Some additional restrictions apply)
You must not have a DWI violation within the past seven (7) years
Provide a complete and verifiable employment history; Employment history must be verified with all employers listed on the application and must include the past ten (10) years of employment, when applicable
You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
Training begins with extensive on-boarding designed to prepare new hires for their first assignment and to familiarize them with the firm. Monthly training meetings offer opportunities to learn about key topics such as ?Service Provider Intelligence,? ?Organizational Re-engineering,? benchmarking studies, client case studies and more.
Post a Job
3475 Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
CJSeto Support Services, LLC, has an immediate need to fill positions for Information Technology (IT) qualified personnel at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA (NUWC Keyport), in support of the corporate infrastructure. We need to provide personnel with final SECRET clearance and professional, technical skills to support the IT tasks of this facility with limited support relative to the Navy Enterprise Network contract, including support of new and existing applications and programs that may or may not be linked to the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network. Specifically:
Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Help desk services must meet the following government requirements:
· Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
· Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four (2-4) years of professional experience in customer support in a technical field.
- Must hold a current CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Current Microsoft Desktop Operating System Certification
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network, Web Proxy services, H.320/H.323 Video Teleconferencing systems, Data at Rest solutions, and Streaming Media. Experience with virtual environments for computer imaging desirable.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Specific Duties: Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of NUWC-Keyport Division's Corporate Network components and cable facilities.
- Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
- Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate VTC sessions.
- Maintain VTC room access and usage logs.
- Provide monthly metrics on VTCs total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events.
Mechanical CAD Operator
As a Mechanical CAD Operator, you can expect to
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying internal and external customer requirements; including but not limited to common workmanship standards, government regulations, consistency and compatibility with legacy products.
- Create updated virtual models of legacy products as needed for new designs
- Support engineering by addressing design questions/requests and working with the design team to develop parameters for PCB and shared mechanical designs and validating their implementation.
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations towards resolution.
- Consistent Positive Energy, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must be able to be self-motivating and have the ability to motivate others.
- Integrity – a solid candidate must be honest, and must be able to articulate their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Sustainable Drive and Ability to Embrace Change, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must have the ability to thrive on action and embrace change. They must have passion and drive for continued growth and success.
- A Communicator - Develop and maintain a strong written and oral communicative relationship with co-workers and customers
- Interfaces - with all necessary internal and external resources
- Stress tolerance.
- High School graduate or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Electronics experience is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer or other CAD software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. (required)
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines. (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment. (required)
- Fluency in a second language (desirable)
Apprentice Joio Operator - Passive (Ajo-P) (Level 1)
Apprentice JOIO Operator - Passive (AJO-P) (Level 1)
Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable” Certifications (highly desirable):
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Technologies (highly desirable):
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologie
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: email@example.com cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957 Post a Job
Do you have at least 6 months of machine operating experience? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and become an expert in one-of-a-kind machinery? Do you want to earn more money quickly for expanding your knowledge?
Salm Partners, located in Denmark, WI is growing!! We are currently looking for qualified, motivated individual to operate in our blending department.
Performs all activities related to the meat formulation and blending preparation of raw meat product for processing, and sanitation of the Blending and Seasoning rooms. Complies with all safety, food safety, SQF, quality, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify the production menu for process and product specifications per the Operational Parameters sheet from the MAS500 system prior to start-up to determine formulation and blending needs.
- Assemble and set up the formulation and blending rooms’ equipment for production operation.
- Identify the spices and additional ingredients for the product to be blended during the shift; gather supplies from the Spice Room and deliver to the Seasoning Room for use.
- Verify and log the raw meat vat information and ingredients.
- Load raw meat from hopper to the blender.
- Add ingredients per the established recipe requirements.
- Monitor the blend during the mixing process; conduct process checks to verify the blend consistency for stuffing.
- Generate and apply blend labels to vats, with date, quantity, ingredients, etc. for lot traceability.
- Complete the required paperwork, including batch sheets, rework usage log, etc.
- Disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment as identified on the Changeover Matrix between production blends as required.
- Perform daily and weekly sanitation duties that include the following: sweep and mop floors; wash & wipe down equipment, wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; mop and clean the Formulation, Blending, Grinder and Seasoning Rooms; clean the ice machine and raw cooler, and other areas weekly or as needed.
- Assist with training Backup Operators and operators hired onto the shift.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as required.
- Exercise safety precautions when using cleaning chemicals, using cleaning chemicals appropriate to the task.
- Follows established equipment Lockout/Tagout procedures as required.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance to other department personnel as needs dictate.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack to pull and move raw materials, product and supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work rapidly and with a high degree of accuracy. Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to achieve forklift certification, if not licensed. Must be able to tolerate working in cool temperatures for extended periods, and be able to tolerate working with sanitation chemicals on a regular basis.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency and a minimum of 6 months experience as a Backup Blender Operator is normally required. A minimum of 3 years work experience in a USDA- regulated environment is strongly preferred. Experience with meat blending operations or ready-to-eat processed meats manufacturing is strongly preferred. Experience with formulating sausage to defined fat & moisture levels, incorporating water/fat-binding ingredients & inclusions (IQF vegetables, cheese) into sausage is highly desired.
Must possess good verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as product information, process instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must possess computer proficiency with Excel, Outlook, SalmWiki and MAS500 or related integrated ERP manufacturing software system.
Must have strong basic math skills, with the ability to calculate percentages and fractions for recipe quantities and meat formulations.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is frequently required to stand for extended periods; walk; sit and talk or hear. The partner is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, with repetitive motions of hands, arms and shoulders. The partner must regularly lift up to 50# and carry up stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures, ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various other work areas. The work environment in Blending is wet and slippery. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets, composite-toed slip-resistant footwear, and hearing protection at all times in the production areas. Gloves, goggles, face shield, dust mask, rain suits and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Salm Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we are committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Post a Job