Absorption Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Absorption Operator
Looking for CNC Operators. Immediate need will interview/start as soon as possible.
- 5 First Shift/5 Second Shift CNC Operators Starting
- Long Term
- Pay 12-14 Hourly
- Yearly Raises/ Year end bonus
Freezer Order Selector/Pallet Jack Operator
1st 7:00 am- 3:00 pm; 2nd 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm; 3rd 11:00 pm- 7:00 am Work 7 days on, off 2; 6 days on, off 2; 7 days on, off 4. The off 4 will give you a 4-day weekend.Primary Responsibility: Pull orders in Freezer (-20 degrees) using RF Scanner and pick ticket, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse manually or with an electric pallet jack. Maintains a safe and clean work area. Client provides protective gear for the freezer.
Essential Functions: 1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.2. Load and unload trucks and rail cars. Move product onto pallet in correct position.3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.6. Move product safely using forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.10. Other duties as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 1-year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience, Ability to become forklift certified, Familiar with WMS and RF,Strong teamwork skills, Ability to read numbers and labels, Ability to work in fast-paced environment, Ability to add, subtract and multiply
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $12.00 /hour can go up!
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Fort Worth, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Order Selecting: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
- Driver's License
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Fort Worth, TX?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- How many years of Order Selecting experience do you have?
- How many years of Warehouse experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
CNC OPERATOR NEEDED IN LENOIR CITY.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT COMPANY WILLING TO TRAIN RIGHT PERSON
DAY SHIFT HOURS AND SOME OVER TIME INCLUDED.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY FROM 8 AM UNTIL 11 AM
DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Post a Job
Major Publishing Company
- Sets up inserting equipment at the beginning of each job according to the specifications provided on the job ticket and runs the inserter
- May operate various inserting equipment
- Keeps work area in order and staged with product and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Performs quality control during each mailing to ensure product meet USPS requirements
- Reads postal statement and sorts mail accordingly
- Maintains equipment, troubleshoots equipment problems, performs prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment as required and identify repairs if needed
- Makes adjustments as required to return output to the proper specifications
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department manager
- High school or GED equivalent
- Mechanical/Technical ability
- 1yr. machine operator exp.preferred
- Language Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above
- Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to machine setup and work well with others
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and able to lift 40 pounds. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Fast paced West LR clinic! Will answer busy phones, make new patient charts, filing, verify appointments, verify insurance, verify charges before posting to patient's accounts.
Must be organized and detail oriented. Great Group and Benefits! Hiring Now!
Post a Job
Heavy Equipment Operator Crane
Global 1000 companies in a wide range of industries trust Everest Group to advise them on all aspects of their high impact needs. As one of our professionals, you will help our clients evaluate and transform their businesses to adapt in a continually changing business environment.
You will be exposed to a broad range of client business challenges including technical, legal, financial, organization design, process reengineering, offshore outsourcing, business alliances, business/market strategies and other issues. Potential engagements may include optimizing internal functions, developing go-to-market strategies, developing strategic roadmaps for change management, service provider solutioning, and shared services advisory services.
Operate hydraulic pedestal cranes in an efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of safety. Perform the upkeep and general maintenance of the cranes on the main and support facilities with the highest emphasis on safety. Supervise labor crews on all phases of rigging and slinging. Ensure all personnel under his supervision know and perform all duties in a safe manner and related gear, ensuring safe and proper installation. Perform duties with awareness to avoid dangerous situations, such as, overloading, excessive swing, sudden drops/lifts, obstruction of crane movement, etc
Carry out daily inspection of cranes and related equipment; noting any maintenance required and ensuring it is carried out. Ensure all proper maintenance and operations are performed, i.e. color coding of slings, fitting of tag lines, inspection of personnel baskets . Maintain operating logs on cranes and equipment, keeping track particularly to high stress components, such as wire ropes and slings. Perform a high standard of good housekeeping at workplace. Train as required in the use of crane banking signals and starting procedures of remote equipment under their use, i.e. air compressors, fire pumps and, generators.
Essential Abilities, Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as required): Read and understand plans, specifications, operator?s manuals, safety manuals, rigging tables and load capacity charts. Fill out OSHA approved Mobile Crane Periodic Safety Inspection Record daily.
Read, understand and implement the Operations and Safety Manuals as they relate to safety, operation, and maintenance of the crane being operated. Follow established jobsite safety and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work area. Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
Perform rigging inspection and daily equipment inspections. Operate crane to lift and move materials and other objects; respond accordingly to both hand and verbal commands; observe the travel of all loads and take appropriate action to avoid injury to personnel or damage to property; listen to warning alarms and respond accordingly; read boom angle and drum rotation indicators. Plan all lifts with proper use of capacity charts.
Document maintenance in appropriate logs on assigned equipment. Perform all required inspections of equipment and document results in the appropriate log.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education ? High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) preferred.
Experience ? Minimum 1 - 3 years? experience as a crane operator. Communication Skills ? Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The ability to understand information, ideas, direction and then be able to perform the task or project discussed. Also, to be able to ask questions to insure you understand the information given. Must have a working knowledge of equipment capabilities and limitations.
Knowledge of crane signals, rigging techniques and rigging limitations. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Being a consultant means working closely with our clients on their challenges and adding value as a member of a team. Most of our client teams travel to domestic client sites weekly, leaving home on Monday morning and returning on Thursday.
Occasional international travel is also required. Fridays are spent in an our Company Group office reconnecting with colleagues, attending training and collaborating on internal projects and meetings. This allows greater connection to co-workers, a more collaborative environment and better opportunities for personal career development.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Process Specialist/ Single Crystal Growth Operator
This position will learn/perform single crystal growth processing from platinum preparation, powder mixing, ingot preparation/firing to single crystal seeding and growth.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Furnace preparation for crystal growing process
Crucible preparation for crystal growth process
Carry out crystal seed-in, monitor growth, adjust growth parameters, and inspection to ensure crystal quality and yield.
Maintain crystal growth equipment.
Work in Platinum or Powder Preparation during non-seeding times, if needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively in team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision and guidance after a training period.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to troubleshoot independently based on various data and graphs monitoring growth process.
Be a pro-active energetic team player.
Support crystal growth on weekends, holidays, and work overtime when required.
Work 12 hours shifts and different shift (day/night) when required. (alternating 3 & 4-day work schedule)
Ability to go up and down 12 inch steps, work on elevated platforms.
Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods.
Able to lift 60 lbs.
Education and Experience
Experience in crystal growth in any technique, Bridgman method preferred.
Experience working with temperature controllers, stepper motors, electrical heaters/transformers preferred but not required.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma
Post a Job
Die Cutter Operator
Print Fulfillment Services, is our primary domestic printing and manufacturing facility located in Louisville, KY. Print Fulfillment Services offers anyone who needs high-quality printing at a great value. Services include next day delivery of promotional, marketing and branding products, mailing services, and custom, user-designed, manufactured and printed promotional materials. Print Fulfillment Services has become one of the largest printers in the United States, and a best in class printing and manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sets up feeder, dies, and internal stripper and operates die cutter.
- Works in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Checks schedule for next job running on press
- Performs a “make-ready” cutting, patching up, and proper nicking of dies, sets stripping unit if necessary, checks print register, glues and assembles cartons to ensure proper fit, sets bar code scanner, checks job bag for any special customer requirements prior to running.
- Acquires approval from QA or Production Manager on job prior to running.
- Inspects sheets during operation for proper cutting.
- Tags loads with any defects for next operation to remove.
- Inserts proper loads tags with customer name and sheets per load for next operation.
- Accurately records job data into system.
- Maintains die inventory.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Experience with Kluge is preferred.
- High school Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
- Must be able to use pre-make ready table.
- Must have knowledge of various die cutting make-readies using counter board, matrix and counter plates.
- Knowledge of die making.
- Must have three years’ experience operating die cutter or similar equipment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
In addition to performing technical work, every member of our consulting staff has the opportunity to have in-depth client interactions that require excellent verbal and written reporting skills. Our consultants are the ones who hold each and every client relationship at our Company. These relationships drive our ability to quickly and accurately identify and solve our clients' most difficult problems.
Operates traveling or stationary overhead crane (cab- or ground controlled) to lift, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet, or bucket.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Observes load hookup and determines safety of load. Manipulates or depresses crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions. May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane. Drives machine to work site.
Directs workers engaged in placing blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing of machine when lifting heavy loads. Inspects, cleans, and lubricates equipment and performs minor repairs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Responds promptly to customer needs.
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Conserves organizational resources.
Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Follows policies and procedures; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Asks for and offers help when needed.
Generates suggestions for improving work.
Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Uses time efficiently.
Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Completes work in timely manner.
Safety and Security
Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One to two years? related experience and/or training.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables.
Computer Skills: No Computer skills needed.
We understand that our work for clients can, at times, be extremely intense. However we also realize that your personal life is important.
Our work environment is one that allows our staff to strike the right balance between their professional and personal commitments. Our consultants feel that our Company is both a technically stimulating and fun workplace!
Post a Job