Accordion Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Accordion Maker
Tool & Die Maker Journeyman
Plan and construct a wide variety of tools, dies, fixtures and gauges to very close tolerances, or construct more complex units where design is available.
Perform development work, layout and difficult tool room machine operations, fitting, timing and adjusting, e.g. combination dies for parts or irregular contour, box type drill jigs with difficult locating or nesting features, ordinary index milling fixtures.
Dismantles and repairs or replaces parts of damaged dies and fixtures, fits and assembles parts, and tests repaired dies for proper operation.
Operates cranes safely to remove and/or relocate dies to specific work stations/equipment.
Establishes and maintains an effective preventative maintenance program. Ensures all tools are properly fit for use.
Prepares sketches for machining of tool details.
Performs basic layout inspections of both tooling and manufactured components in press.
Must have all tools common to trade practice
Proficient in reading and working with blueprints.
Capable of working with varied ranges of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Proficient in workshop theory and calculation.
Overhead Crane Operation.
Ability to work with SPC.
Participates in ongoing Continuous Improvement processes.
Takes direction from Supervisor/Lead Hand, as applicable.
Protects own health and safety by working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
Maintains safety standard and cleanliness of workplace and equipment as outlined by company policy.
Any other reasonable request made by management
Skills (language, technical, computer, etc.)
Competent in all Tool Room machining to close tolerances.
Able to work with limited guidance and supervision.
Able to troubleshoot tooling problems and estimate timelines for resolution.
Recognized technical trade certificate Tool & Die Maker or minimum 5 years of experience working in the trade.
Tool And Die Maker
Position Title Tool and Die Maker
Location Liberty SC
Leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor has an immediate need for a Tool and Die Maker for 2nd Shift.
The selected individual will be part of a team who:
* Develops, constructs and alters a wide variety of jigs, fixtures and gauges.
* Performs assignments that range from the use of ordinary tool room operations to work involving accurate relationships and extremely close tolerances.
* Plans construction procedures and methods, selecting the proper materials.
* Makes allowances for shrinkage during heat treating of tools and metal flow in dies.
* Identifies and corrects problems in complicated dies and tools.
* Must be able to work 2nd Shift
* Must have 5+ years of experience
* Formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience is preferred
* Hold tolerances of up to .0002 inches
* Be familiar with necessary types of precision measuring instruments
* Able to efficiently work with and set-up and maintain manual and CNC milling machines, manual and CNC lathes, grinders, and band saws.
* Knowledge of CNC programming using G-Code and working with CAD files is a plus
* Must be self-motivated
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 5+ years of experience as a tool and die maker.
2. Formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience is preferred.
3. Hold tolerances of up to .0002 inches.
4. Familiar with necessary types of precision measuring instruments.
5. Able to efficiently work with and set-up and maintain manual and CNC milling machines, manual and CNC lathes, grinders, and band saws.
6. Knowledge of CNC programming using G-Code and working with CAD files is a plus.
Post a Job
Mold Maker / Mold Maker Jr.
JOB OPENING: Lead Mold Manufacturer / Mold Maker Junior / 1st Shift
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manufacture complex small to medium plastic injection molds.
DUTIES INCLUDE: Planning, sawing, drilling, milling, grinding, turning, fitting and assembling new molds. Maintaining and repairing existing molds. General machining as needed.
At least five years experience manufacturing injection molds. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, lift heavy objects, stand for long periods of time, actively participate in design reviews, follow instructions, work well independently and work well with others.
ADDITIONAL: Experience with UG, Solid Works or MasterCam a big plus.
We provide a temperature controlled work environment, pre-tax BCBSIL PPO, Life Insurance, short term disability, Simple IRA with generous company match and paid holidays/vacation. But, most of all, we design and manufacture molds you can be proud of for a variety of industries - never boring repetitive work!
Pace Maker Registered Nurse / RN
RN Pace Maker Registered Nurse needed. This position is located in nearby York, ME. Registered Nurse to function as our Pace Maker Registered Nurse. Multiple specialties available. Provide your CV and we'll determine your best fit. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 13 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, we are known for its passion for centering care around patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.
We are looking for an experienced Pace Maker Registered Nurse. This is a full time, 40 hours per week position working in Cardiology Monday - Friday 7:30AM -4:00PM and is located in York, Maine. Primary Job Responsibilities include: Duties include performing EKG's. Working with RN and physicians daily. Enrolls and schedules inpatient and outpatients cardiac implanted devices into the pace art system. Creates patient charts for new patients and pacemaker generator replacement patients. Perform trans-telephonic pacemaker follow- up checks, troubleshooting patient's issues in performing tests, identifying potential abnormalities, malfunctions and "End of Service" indicators, notifying appropriate physicians and/or scheduling clinic visits for more thorough identification of potential problem. Interrogations of cardiac implanted devices. Coding/Charge entry. Appointment scheduling. Managing supplies for the clinic. On the job training in cardiac implantable devices through didactic instruction, real case interaction, and self-teaching. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have an active RN License from the State of Maine, NH or Compact state. Minimum (1) or more years of Pace Maker experience is preferred. Current BLS certification (Basic Life Support). Exceptional patient/customer service experience. Computerized EMR experience preferred. This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey
Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
We are currently seeking a CARPENTER for our facility in Seattle.
Experienced carpenter responsible for cabinet making, custom wood working projects and maintenance of shop and tools.
Please submit summary of wood working portfolio to email@example.com
GMCC offers a superior benefits package which includes:
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Defined Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process. Post a Job
The ResourceMFG Search Group is looking to add a Mold Maker to our team in a direct hire capacity in Torrance, CA!
- 5+ years’ experience as a wax investment or plastic injection mold maker.
- Advanced applied machinery courses or technical school can qualify as experience.
- Must be able to use CAD/CAM software to create complex tool paths and NC programs for vertical 3-axis CNC machines.
- Experience with Siemens NX version 7.5 or higher is desired.
- Be able to accurately use various micrometers, calipers, indicators and other measuring instruments to hold dimensions in the tool builds.
- Proficiency with computers and software programs.
- Be responsible for your own CNC setups and maintain tight tolerances in both aluminum and steel.
- Do work on manual mills, lathes, surface grinders, saws and other general machines found in a typical machine shop.
- Work as both an independent person and in a team setting as needed.
- Build molds from start to finish.
- Work within strong safety and environmental standards.
- Build new tooling from designed 3D models.
- Maintain, repair and modify existing tooling.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills required for the project completion.
- Use excellent organization and documentation skills to maintain accurate records.
Prototype Model Maker (Sheet Metal)
SHEET METAL MODEL MAKER -- STAMPING LEADERS (PROTOTYPE) – Mt. Clemens Area – Days – Direct Hire
- Skilled and experienced leader that can be given a sheet metal stamping print and give back a finished part…up to larger stampings using 5-axis. Must be able to read prints and have own tools.
- Prototype stamping experience is preferred.
Post a Job
Great company benefits in a fast paced environment.
*Salary range up to $35.00 p/h depending on skills and experience.
Tool And Die Maker
Description: Tool & Die Maker
Employment: Full Time, 2nd Shift Tool Maker Position Available
- Candidate must be self-motivated with experience in progressive die building and have troubleshooting capability.
- Class A or Class B Tool Maker
- High school Technical coursework very helpful
- Excellent Benefits Package includes Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and long term disability, Life insurance, Cash profit sharing, Vacation and Personal Days
- Compensation based on experience.
- Compensation is DOE (depending on experience)
Looking to balance a challenging, satisfying career with the quality of life that exists among Vermont's lakes and mountains? Look no further than New England Precision. We are a cutting edge metal stamping facility who has enjoyed steady growth since our inception in 1988. We have achieved our growth by always looking to the future and by servicing diverse industries such as building hardware, automotive, medical and more. We are also an international company buying our materials and selling our products worldwide.
We pride ourselves in our custom designed precision tooling. Our metal stampings are fabricated from a variety of metals including copper, brass, aluminum, nickel, steel and stainless steel.
Pizza Maker / Pizza Man
We are seeking a Counter Person Pizzeria to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Point of Sale system experience a plus
You will learn how to mix doughs make donuts and other products fry donuts and do clean up.