Accordion Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Accordion Maker
Deep Draw Tool & Die Maker
- Die repair, welding, grinding, spotting, and design review
- Track all preventative maintenance work on die maintenance records
- Clean/lubricate parts from dies and scheduled dies.
- Utilize the overhead crane to transport dies.
- A High School diploma or GED
- A 2 year degree in Machine Tool Technology/related degree
- OR apprenticeship in die maintenance/tooling
- Experience working with heavy metal stamping dies.
- Good mechanical abilities
- Experience in preventive maintenance for Transfer & Progressive dies
Tool And Die Maker
Position Title Tool and Die Maker
Location Liberty SC
Leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor has an immediate need for a Tool and Die Maker for 2nd Shift.
The selected individual will be part of a team who:
* Develops, constructs and alters a wide variety of jigs, fixtures and gauges.
* Performs assignments that range from the use of ordinary tool room operations to work involving accurate relationships and extremely close tolerances.
* Plans construction procedures and methods, selecting the proper materials.
* Makes allowances for shrinkage during heat treating of tools and metal flow in dies.
* Identifies and corrects problems in complicated dies and tools.
* Must be able to work 2nd Shift
* Must have 5+ years of experience
* Formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience is preferred
* Hold tolerances of up to .0002 inches
* Be familiar with necessary types of precision measuring instruments
* Able to efficiently work with and set-up and maintain manual and CNC milling machines, manual and CNC lathes, grinders, and band saws.
* Knowledge of CNC programming using G-Code and working with CAD files is a plus
* Must be self-motivated
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 5+ years of experience as a tool and die maker.
2. Formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience is preferred.
3. Hold tolerances of up to .0002 inches.
4. Familiar with necessary types of precision measuring instruments.
5. Able to efficiently work with and set-up and maintain manual and CNC milling machines, manual and CNC lathes, grinders, and band saws.
6. Knowledge of CNC programming using G-Code and working with CAD files is a plus.
Post a Job
Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
We are currently seeking a CARPENTER for our facility in Seattle.
Experienced carpenter responsible for cabinet making, custom wood working projects and maintenance of shop and tools.
GMCC offers a superior benefits package which includes:
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Defined Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.
Post a Job
CNC Machinist/Die Maker - Grand Rapids, MI
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be part of a team and who is willing to do what is necessary to get the job done.
Our target candidate will be:
- Some machinist experience preferred but not required
- Mechanically oriented
- Academically sound in Math and Science (3.0 GPA with a challenging curriculum)
- Good attendance record and strong record of success in previous engagements
- Socially engaged
- Hobbies that support those of others in the industry
If you are ready to be “all in” this could be the opportunity for you.
Journeyman Mold Maker II - Second Shift
Nypro Healthcare, a Jabil company, offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets enabling the world’s leading brands to fulfill their market potential. Nypro Healthcare’s customer focused services range from ideation to device development support, engineering, supply chain optimization, vertical plastics and electronics to device assembly operations, all at our purpose-built facilities that support stringent healthcare requirements and protect our customers’ intellectual property.
This position is 4pm – 1am, Mon – Fri
Provides the highest level of expertise required to service, repair and ‘return-to-operation’ molds that are actively engaged in producing quality products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Maintains customer satisfaction by maintaining and directing the maintenance of molds and ancillary equipment used in producing product.
– Ensures the quality fabrication and maintenance of injection molds, dies jigs, fixtures and other devices used in furthering production of the customers’ parts.
– Enhances team efficiency by training and directing less experienced mold repair personnel.
– Oversees and performs preventive maintenance on molds and on mold performance tracking the maintenance with accurate and timely documentation.
– Provides process improvement recommendations and forecasts any potential quality or production issues from tooling lead.
– Runs all manual shop equipment as required.
– Troubleshoots and analyzes problems before any repairs are initiated.
– Supports production by repairing, adjusting and maintaining all forms of equipment used in the production process.
– Supplies expertise and direct action in modifying molds to produce a superior quality product.
– Maintains stock inventories by ensuring the proper levels of component parts are available at all times for tooling repair.
– Improves the efficiency and accuracy of molded products by the documenting reasons for mold repairs and solutions to prevent future manufacturing interruptions.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Associates Degree and Trade Certification or equivalent years of work experience in related business area.
– Five years experience in mold repair in plastics’ manufacturing environment.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Post a Job
Btd_Tool Maker 3
Description Company Overview: BTD is a fast growing metalworking company. We provide custom metalwork services for some of the world’s top brands. Our 1100+ employees work from four facilities throughout the Midwest and Southeast. We invest in our people, our equipment, and our facilities to offer our clients the best value possible. We are also a wholly-owned subsidiary of Otter Tail Corporation, a publicly traded company on NASDAQ. Summary: Build all new dies and repairs of any style of dies. Build all jigs, fixtures and manufacturing of machine parts. Exercise problem-solving skills in performing job functions along with utilizing those skills to assist others. Analyze potential problems in die design, progress and completion. Provides feedback and suggests improvements in each stage. Utilizes acquired design/build knowledge gained through tooling experience. Safety is #1 at BTD: Our expectation is that every employee: 1) Strictly follows safety policies, rules and safe work methods. 2) Promptly corrects or reports safety hazards or unsafe conditions. Promptly reports injuries for prompt diagnosis and treatment. 3) Makes regular suggestions for safety process improvements to support continuous improvement in safety. Essential Functions: 1. Reviews blueprints and understands die designs. Analyzes how the die works before it is made. Suggests improvements and finds potential problems. 2. Foresees each step of die construction before work starts, organizing the steps in construction to maximize efficiency. 3. Performs repair work by planning out methods on which to fix the dies, drawing on own expertise, and then subsequently completing the job. 4. Operates all machines at their maximum rate of productivity, while holding tight tolerances. Promotes this level of production to others. 5.
Assumes responsibility for the different setups in grinding, milling and jig boring operations. Plans all styles of setups as required, using creativity and ingenuity. 6. Arranges layout of tool steel and other related components on die set and records instructions for drilling, sawing. Works with EDM operators by giving oral or written burning instructions. 7. Assists with heat-treat and drawback of tool steel, making efficient use of oven time. Makes recommendations as to the type of steel used per application. 8.
Assembles die using all components necessary whether drawn on a print, planned or improvised. 9. Checks tool steel clearance. Checks timing of die (cutoff to form). Checks slug holes and other interference’s and all other die related operations. 10. Organizes time and material for own jobs. 11. Displays efficient and exemplary conduct for others to follow. 12. Assists Tool room shift lead people in the testing and trying out of dies, making sure the dies function properly and are ready for inspection by Quality Assurance. 13. Resolves problems on dies using creative, independent thought. 14. Suggests time saving and problem-solving ideas. 15. Contributes, as needed, to other production/manufacturing-related areas. 16. Performs all duties in a safe manner, complying with the safety rules and regulations. 17. Maintains a safe and clean work area. 18. Uses Axapta software programs to enter time/payroll information, job information, etc.
, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Graduation from high school or equivalent.
Experience and Skills Required: At least three years of recent related tooling and shop experience which includes the following skills and abilities: 1. Strong working knowledge of the production process and metal fabrication machines. 2.
Strong working knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in production tooling operations. 3. Strong knowledge of related safety requirements to include proper us of safety equipment and proper safety precautions. 4. Ability to continue to improve die building process to save time and dollars. 5.
Ability to understand, follow and issue routine oral and written instructions. 6. Ability to solve problem. 7. Serves as a role model mentor for other toolmakers. 8.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and to present ideas effectively, orally and in writing. The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. "Z" Requisition Number: 16-0484 Company: BTD Manufacturing, Inc.
Post Date: 5/23/2017 Title: BTDTool Maker 3 City: Lakeville State: MN
Post a Job
Tool And Die Maker
Tool and Die maker Job Number: 213512 Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need Description: + Experience in sharpening stamping dies + Experience in changing punches, pilots, springs, etc. in stamping dies + Experience using wet surface grinder and lathe + At least 2 years’ experience working in a tool and die stamping department + Experience using measuring equipment Requirements: *Experience in sharpening stamping dies *Experience in changing punches, pilots, springs, etc. in stamping dies *Experience using wet surface grinder and lathe *At least 2 years’ experience working in a tool and die stamping department *Experience using measuring equipment . capable of reading blueprints.
Location: Fairfield , OH Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+ Required Education: Trade School Diploma Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Post a Job
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.Essential Job Functions:Ability to work safely and follow all safety rules, policies, and regulations
Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
Ability to move up to 55 lbs.Good communication skills
Basic math skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to move wheeled cart weighing approximately 1200 lbs approximately 30 feet
Job Duties:Obtain daily schedule and tools/utensils necessary for start upCompete all required documentation in English (e.g., scale verification, batch blend, time blend, SSOP, ABM belt check, centerline check, inventory tracking form)Overview and assemble cleaned machine parts as required
Set machine controls to proper settings according to procedure
Load ingredients to dough kettles and monitor batch process
Review SAP recip... For full info follow application link.Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
Day Dough Maker / Delivery Driver
We are looking for a responsible and friendly team member to prepare from scratch our award winning, made in-house pizza dough. Additionally, when duty calls (and it calls a lot!!) deliver our hot and delicious gourmet pizzas. A successful Aver’s Dough Maker/Delivery Driver will represent our company in a professional and friendly manner aiming at increasing our customer satisfaction.
Post a Job
Blade Maker C - D Crew
This is Edgewell WHO WE ARE We are a global team of 6,000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries.
Together, we re-imagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination. From baby to body, Edgewell is passionate about making the little moments leading up to the big memories just a little bit easier. Simply, we aim to make the products that families rely on more inspired, more personal, and more trustworthy—so they can devote that much more energy to the people they care about most.
We are re-imagining personal care. At Edgewell Personal Care, we're passionate about helping people be at their best when it matters most: whether preparing for a first date, practicing for the big game, or protecting your family on vacation. The Edgewell family of brands has a product for everyone -- with well-established brand names such as Schick and Wilkinson Sword men's and women's shaving systems and disposable razors; Edge and Skintimate shave preparations; Playtex, Stayfree, Carefree and o.b. feminine care products; Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sun care products; Playtex infant feeding, Diaper Genie and gloves; and Wet Ones moist wipes.
Position Summary Position Summary and Special Duties Perform required operation to setup, adjust and operate special purpose blade making equipment. Setups are exacting, requiring careful adjustments of machine elements. Mechanical aptitude a requirement for position
Accountabilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: •Visually inspect all products to ensure all quality specifications are met and adjust as needed •Use a variety of measuring instruments to inspect and release all products •Troubleshoot all issues and determine best course of action •Make manual adjustments to various grinding and honing wheels •Replace components as needed •Independently perform repairs and scheduled maintenance as needed •Work with Process Mechanics to repair or perform scheduled maintenance as needed •Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition •Run multiple machines during personal and lunch breaks. •Demonstrate stability of performance under pressure
Specific Accountabilities Physical requirements: •Be able to move (push, pull, or otherwise manipulate) materials up to 90lb with assistance and 50lb independently
Required Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED.
An Offer to Grow On Edgewell offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Post a Job