Account Coordinator Job Description Sample
PR Assistant Account Executive / Account Coordinator
Beck Media & Marketing (New York, NY) is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and creative team player with 1-3 years of public relations, communications, marketing or related experience.
S/he must have a passion for entertainment, technology and the business of public relations, a “can-do” attitude, and a sense of humor. Many of our best hires are refugees from the big-agency grind who know how to play the game when necessary, but who also value quality of life, kindness and collegiality.
This person will be part of a small team, and work on an array of clients including television networks, venture-backed startups, streaming services and other digital content initiatives, trade associations, a variety of entertainment-related technology platforms, and more.
- Proactively support and contribute toward client goals on multiple fast-moving, detailed campaigns simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Compose pitches, press releases, media alerts and other press materials
- Identify new and creative pitch angles, press or speaking opportunities, etc.
- Conduct media research, pull targeted media lists, and maintain editorial calendars
- Media monitoring and building results reporting documents according to client specifications
- Confidently pitch and form relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Staff events and talent press days, as needed
- Perform administrative duties such as ordering supplies, lunch delivery, organizing meetings, organizing newspapers/magazines, scanning media clips, maintaining files and records, coordinating deliveries/mail, etc., as needed.
- 1-3 years in PR, communications or marketing. Television/entertainment experience preferred
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Exhibit superior writing skills, with knowledge of the AP style of writing/editing
- Demonstrated ability as a detail-oriented self-starter, with an appetite for information and learning, and a fascination with next generation media platforms and technologies
- Ability to complete projects efficiently with accuracy and a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills, telephone manner and professional presentation
- Passion for entertainment, technology, and the business of public relations
- Team player with leadership skills, and the ability and desire to interact with people at all management levels
- Sense of humor, positive attitude and resilience
Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and relevant experience, and will include a generous commission structure for new business development. Medical, dental, 401k/profit sharing, birthdays off, and continuing education are included in our benefits package. Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/Beckmedia, and find us online at www.beckmedia.com.
Account Coordinator - Motivated Marketing Relations Coordinator Needed
Account Coordinator – Public Relations
We are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless.
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for out next team member as an entry level Account Coordinator focused on marketing relations and consumer outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The Account Coordinator is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry level.
Primary Responsibilities of an Account Coordinator:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
- Contribute toward new business pitches
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
This is an entry level position, all training is provided however the following experience is preferred.
- College degree with emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Basic technical proficiency
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision
Account Coordinator - Sports Minded Leadership Wanted For Top Firm
Love to have fun and play sports? Evolved Marketing Group wants you!!
If so, then our industry is specifically for you. We are looking to develop the leadership skills of a person that we are looking to promote into a sales management position. Marketing & Sales careers reward sports-minded, competitive individuals immediately and allows top sales performers to get the recognition, credit and income that they deserve.
"Since working with Evolved Marketing, I have developed so much personally and professionally! Being constantly challenged, and developing my competitive nature in a professional setting has been so rewarding." - Alex Mastriano
1. Team oriented work environment (kickball, dodgeball, basketball, soccer leagues)
2. Sports tickets to Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers!
3. Merit-based advancement
4. Cross-training in all areas of Business Development
5. Monthly travel opportunities
6. Philanthropic events
- Client acquisition and retention
- Social media group challenges
- Sales, consulting, and marketing competitions
- Leadership development workshops
- Various office responsibilities
Our clients are asking for additional sales locations, each run by a sales and marketing manager who started in the ENTRY LEVEL position and progressed through our sales and marketing training program. There is no seniority, just like sports, so you don't have to wait to be the 'go-to' person.
- Play a sport
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
If you possess these traits, send us your resume!
Thanks and Good LUCK!!
EMG believes in developing people and are passionate about helping them reach their full potential. In addition to our competitive performance-based structure, we provide an environment that allows team members to fulfill social, mental, physical, and spiritual goals. Whether it be playing basketball, partaking in leadership workshops, or helping with charity events, there truly is a way for everyone to get involved!
We offer world-class education in two areas: sales & consulting and business leadership.
First, we equip our team of talented professionals with all of the information and tools necessary to become an expert in their field. It is through our hands on training and mentorship program that our team is best able to absorb the product knowledge and truly be a consultant for our business customers and home owner customers.
Secondly, we need great leaders to help us accomplish our mission of growth. We provide continuous training in concepts from Robert Kiyosaki, John Maxwell, Franklin Covey and many others.
For more information on becoming an account representative, visit our open positions!
Account Coordinator - Entry Level
Raleigh Marketing Consultants is a privately held company located in the Raleigh and surrounding areas. We specialize in developing sales and marketing campaigns designed to introduce client brands into the marketplace with 100% ROI. Our highly trained representatives serve as account coordinators, campaign managers, and brand ambassadors for our clients, and are responsible for executing dynamic sales and marketing campaigns.
We are currently hiring entry level representatives for all aspects of company, including marketing campaigns and promotional events. We provide a full training program (paid training) and are looking for individuals who are motivated about learning all facets of a growing marketing firm!
Our comprehensive training program is based on a “mentor system" that includes one on one training in the following:
· BUSINESS / MARKETING / SALES
· ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
· CLIENT RELATIONS
We work with some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized clients. For ALL of our representatives, we consider their interests, strengths and qualifications to train and develop in the following key areas:
· Marketing and sales strategies geared towards increasing client revenue.
· Individual coaching techniques.
· Strong leadership and management abilities.
· Assess customer and client needs.
· 1-2 years experience working in sales, customer service, or brand promotions.
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
· Passion for helping others.
· Should be a proactive self-starter. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
· Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers.
· Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns.
· Exceptional advancement and earning potential.
· Generous bonus levels.
· Monetary and non-monetary incentives.
· Full training & support.
· Fun working environment.
TransUSA Careers is a Cultural Exchange organization which specializes in creating internship and practical training programs in the tourism industry. This allows us to offer cross-cultural activities that will expose our program participants to the American society, culture and institutions while encouraging them to share their own culture and history with the American people. Our company was founded in 2004 and has grown to become one of the preferred international recruiting partners for numerous U.S. luxury resorts and private country clubs.
Serve as the main point of contact for American Employers
Carrying out the day to day administrative operations of the business associated to the U.S. region assigned
Assist the research team in identifying potential employment opportunities through extensive internet research
Work on database to ensure accuracy of existing data
Assemble packets of information and marketing materials for client presentations
Assist with content and scheduling of social media posts
Work independently under general direction related to goals
Research, analysis, and evaluation of information are required
Assist other team members as needed
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Excellent oral and written English and communication skills
Understands and exhibits a professional demeanor and exercises confidentiality
Advanced spreadsheet skills and knowledge of CRM tools
Ability to understand and operate in a variety of organizational structures
Enjoy working with students
Interested in professional growth
Ability to work well as part of a team
Ability to work without permanent supervision
Project management skills: multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time management to handle periods of high volume
Prior experience living/working abroad or dealing with international companies preferred.
Client Account Coordinator
We are seeking an Entry-Level Client Account Coordinator! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable client engagement with small-mid sized business clients.
The ideal candidate is an individual with charisma, confidence, and strong relationship skills; someone who is great with understanding how to connect and relate with individuals and to think critically to identify problems with a customer's current vendor and create solutions.
- Prospect new relationships with potential customer's in the market on behalf of our clients
- Complete training in customer relations, sales techniques, and marketing strategies
- Analyze information to assess current market needs
- Manage daily reporting to help drive team productivity for the market
- Add value to an already highly energetic, positive, and fun culture!
- Previous experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles and consumer behavior
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Travel opportunities available - short term and conference attendance across different U.S. markets
- Company sponsored gym membership now available
- Benefits offered / gas allowance
- Philanthropic involvement with multiple charities and organizations is integrated into our corporate culture - it's great to give back
- Performance based bonuses and incentives at all times - work hard, play hard
- Upwards mobility / internal growth - promotions from within is our mindset
Customer Account Coordinator - Paid Training In Sales, Marketing & CSM
Are you looking for a career? Are you great with customers? Join our award-winning team!
This is a full time, entry level position. We provide paid training and strongly prefer to work with people who are highly motivated and eager to learn.
At NorthGate, providing our clients and customers with the best service is priority number one. Providing an excellent customer service experience leads to ongoing business and lasting relationships for generations.
At NorthGate you can expect to:
- Be fully trained
- Work hard
- Complete client reporting
- Acquire new business prospects
- Sales & Marketing presentations
- Have fun
- Be team oriented
- Manage and supervise a team
- Develop customer service skills
- Growin the company
Qualifications for the Customer Account Coordinator:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Customer Service Background
- Fun andFriendlyDemeanor
- Team Player
For more information, check us out at:
Customer Service & Sales- Develop to Client Coordinator- Training Included
Assistant Account Coordinator
A unique opportunity to work with a North American arm for a wine region in Spain has an immediate part-time position available immediately! Wines from Rioja is seeking a dynamic individual to assist with National Accounts, marketing and event promotion. This is a remote opportunity, 5-10 hours a week. Past experience in the hospitality industry (restaurant or hotel) required. Bilingual in English and Spanish required. Exceptional communication and organizational skills a must. Must be in the
- Execution and logistics for Account events
- Tracking and reporting social media by accounts
- Updating National Account spreadsheets
- Organizing educational material for our clients
- Create forms and manage calendar
- PowerPoint presentation at the end of the month of account activities and promotions
- Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and creative, able to work independently
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry (restaurant, hotel)
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft programs, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Drive
- Event planning experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about wines helpful
In 1787 was created the Royal Economic Society Rioja Growers, aimed at promoting the cultivation of vines, wine production and trade development.
Already in the twentieth century, in 1902, was issued a Royal Decree which defined the "origin" for application to the wines of Rioja. In 1926 he decreed the creation of the Control Board whose mission was to identify the area of Rioja, control the issuance of the "seal of guarantee" and recommend legal action be taken against infringers and counterfeiters of the name "Rioja". However, until 1945, the agency would not be legally structured.
Finally, the Control Board was constituted in 1953, and thus began to lay the foundations for a modern and efficient performance.
In the evolution to the present Rioja wine is the approval in 1970 of the Rules of the Appellation of Origin and its Regulatory Board. In the same year when the agency acquired a well-defined structure and functions: "The defense of the Denomination of Origin, implementation, monitoring and promoting the quality of the wines covered were mandated, first, the Control Board."
After several amendments to the Regulation Governing the Control Board, which have been adapted to the needs raised in recent years, quality control systems have been perfected and also has enhanced the promotion.
After a long process in which the Denomination of Origin "Rioja" always bet on the quality and control at source, this effort reached its recognition.
On 3 April 1991 a Ministerial Order granted the status of Qualified Denomination of Origin 'Rioja' first and only in Spain that has this range.
National Account Coordinator
National Account Coordinator
5552 E Washington, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
Required Skills and Experience
Superior interpersonal and customer relation skills
Manage changing priorities
Previous rental experience is strongly preferred
National Account level a plus
Knowledge of construction equipment is strongly preferred
Ability to work in a time critical environment, while paying attention to detail
Regular, timely and dependable attendance
Ability to develop, maintain, and optimize sales opportunities.
Advanced computer navigation (Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, etc.) and typing skills.
Experience and working knowledge with basic office skills (filing, data entry).
Must be able to communicate (both verbal and written) in English.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
Be able to occasionally lift 25 lbs.
Timely processing of high volume National Accounts incoming calls and/or other correspondence consistent with team goals and metrics
Sourcing of equipment for customers and managing of rental process/logistics through branch dispatch to assess customer needs and provide options/alternatives
Efficient processing of data into AS/400 and CRM systems
Research billing issues and make recommendations for credits as appropriate
Escalate urgent matters to management as needed
Provide Customer and data mining (research) to National Account Managers
Work collaboratively in a team environment to provide exceptional customer service
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Call Center Representatives receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
We have opportunities in 60+ branches in 9 states!
Account Coordinator | Sports Minded
Are you looking for a career? Are you great with customers? Join our team!
This is an entry level position with room to advance. Our goal is to hire an ambitious new team member, build a strong foundation during the entry-level Associate position and then be able to advance within the company to a team leader, trainer or management position.
Full-Time Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Must be punctual & have a professional image to represent the business
- Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of customers
- Consult with various accounts to provide customer service and support
- Work in a customer service and consultative sales team
- Learning the business aspect of running a successful client campaign
- All business & communication aspects between our clients and their target market
- Great customer service and communication skills to give presentations to potential new customers
- Disciplined work ethic with an outstanding attitude in order to lead others
- Strong skill set in building professional relationships with customers
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Degree preferred or related work experience
- Experience working with customers is a plus!
- Reliable, punctual & able to maintain a professional image at work
- Strong communication skills
- Conflict resolution when needed
- Able to work in a high energy environment
- Self-motivated & ambitious
Our company is expanding and we would like to add 3 new team members to take on the positions we have available. If you think this would be a good fit for you please send in your application today!
Additional details for Full-Time Associate:
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekly Pay with option for additional bonuses
NOT a telecommuting job
Not a 1099 position
Must pass Background Check
Paid training provided, additional support training as needed
[All current positions are located in our HQ in Cleveland. A daily commute is required for all employees. We're looking for immediate hire so every qualified candidate should be living in or relocating to Cleveland within the hire date.]
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!