Account Executive Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive – Civilian Agencies/Dod
We are a software company that addresses mission critical challenges with best-in-class software solutions for enterprise integration, Service-Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management, In-Memory Data, Complex Event Processing and much more. Our core products are web
Methods, Terracotta (enterprise Ehcache), Apama, Aris and Alfabet.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an overall business plan and lead a Special Forces team of IT experts in expanding the adoption of Software AG products across the market.
- Leverage your existing relationships within the Federal Civilian and/or DOD Community and strong technical background to maintain a trusted advisory status with key decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage Software AG’s world class product capabilities in developing highly differentiated solutions to solve complex enterprise-class mission critical challenges.
- Coordinate with Software AG Government Solutions engineering resources to complete rapid deployment proof-of-concept activities within cleared environments.
- Provide executive level management and support to ensure customer success.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of prior experience selling Enterprise software based solutions to multiple Federal Civilian and/or DOD Agencies.
- A strong track record of increasing aptitude, responsibility and success during the sales career.
- Demonstrated multi-year success in consistently meeting and exceeding quota with the same employer.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering or technical role within the IT industry- highly desired.
- Ability to understand customers technical requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise briefings/meetings.
- Shows personal commitment, accountability and strong leadership skills.
- Is ready to constantly develop his / her skills, qualifications, knowledge and personality (learning orientation)
- Experience in teaming with select systems integrators.
- Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines and success in competitive landscapes.
- Is excited to be part of an agile, growth oriented, fast-paced company dedicated to the U.S. Federal Government.
- BA/BS degree with a solid understanding of IT technologies.
- U.S. Citizen.
Software AG Government Solutions is a growth-oriented software company dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government and Aerospace and Defense communities. We are headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. Our world class product suites are based on a fully integrated digital business platform that inherently removes the barriers of connecting data from every source across an extended enterprise.
We specialize in software products that deliver rapid application development, process automation, business/IT transformation and real-time in-memory data management and analytics at massive scale. The company is focused on building trusting relationships with our customers leveraging a highly effective “Prove IT First and Prove IT Fast” approach to solving mission critical IT challenges. Widely embraced by our customers, this approach has been proven to minimize risks associated with IT investments
© 2016 Software AG. All rights reserved. Software AG and all Software AG products are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Software AG. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Software AG Government Solution is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
About the Company:
The global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, our client enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Their solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees, they do business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position is responsible for identifying and building relationships between prospective customers and NCR. The incumbent understands the customer priorities and is adept at positioning NCR solutions to meet those needs. This role is key to the growth of Financial Services market share and long-term profitability within the mid-tier banking market. This individual instills customer confidence in NCR, leading to long term business relationships.
- Position responsible for identifying and targeting competitive opportunities to drive new business
- Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
- Responsible for developing strategic customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving new business opportunities within accounts
- Generate a pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales strategies to deliver business from those opportunities
- Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques; Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions for the customer
- Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized; Builds customer commitment in order to accelerate activity through the sales cycle
- Position requires ability to describe how NCR solutions relate to the customer's current industry position; Identify major competitors in the account and assesses the competitor's products/services, and compare their strengths and weaknesses relative to NCR; Position NCR as a single source provider offering additional solutions and services to maximize NCR revenue and profitable growth
- Apply presentation and consultative selling skills to deliver sales presentation at senior/executive levels; Incorporate thorough understanding of industry trends and issues into sales presentations
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
- Close profitable NCR Solution deals incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
- Bachelor’s Degree required, financial and/or technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5- 8 years of related experience; financial industry experience a plus
- Proven success in solution sales environment, preferably software and/or services focused
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex solution sale in technical terms to support our customer experience platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome initial technology hurdles to close business
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in; Must possess active listening skills as well as written and verbal skills Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives with demonstrated success developing new account opportunities
- Understanding of the Financial industry and Solutions, or similar applications and technology
- Experience in selling software/applications a plus
- Experience in selling any the following solutions is a plus: ATMs, Kiosks, Networking and Communications, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Call Centers, Internet Banking, CRM, Managed services, Branch solutions, Mobile Banking
Integrated into our shared values is our commitment to diversity. We are committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at the company has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Post a Job
Healthcare Software Sales Account Executive
The Account Executive must be able to navigate through large, complex organizations positioning their software, services and training as a best of breed high-end enterprise solution. The Account Executive must also work collaboratively with other partners in our larger sales engagements to provide a total integrated solution.
What you’ll be doing:
Managing sales activities to exceed assigned revenue objectives.
Providing tactical and strategic plans with specific measurable time frames to penetrate an account.
Collaborate with Client Success Managers (i.e. Account Managers) to generate additional revenue from existing client base.
Prospect (cold calling, following up on leads, completing RFP's etc.) into new accounts to establish relationships.
Executing aggressively on the plan to position them as solution of choice.
Becoming a "trusted business advisor" and establish Executive relationships at senior levels within client accounts.
Differentiating their solution by positioning professional services.
Provide and or coordinate appropriate resources such as online demonstrations and proposals when needed to educate clients and advance sales cycles.
Working closely with professional services to present a total integrated solution.
Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts to management.
Identifying internal teams, providing direction and leadership in each sales engagement.
Develop a deep understanding of customer industry trends.
What we’ll want you to have:
5 + years of experience in positioning and selling large, complex software solutions within the Healthcare and Hospital vertical.
Experience selling healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) and/or software sales with a CPA/Accounting background.
Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology.
Experience selling/navigating a complex sale.
Strong focus on acquiring new business.
A proven track record of consistent over quota achievement within a solutions software vendor.
Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
50% travel is required.
Experience selling into Federally Qualified Healthcare Clinics (FQHC’s) + grant management process is a plus.
Healthcare software sales experience is a plus
Why you’ll want to come work here:
Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for continued advancement
Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Job Type: Full-time
healthcare software sales: 5 years
Post a Job
The Account Executive proactively identifies and maximizes opportunities to increase business for Company X. The Account Executive will also be responsible for direct B2B sales of fiber based services to small, medium and large enterprise organizations. The Sales Professional is responsible for monthly quota attainment through revenue generation by selling Company X products. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers, leverages for new business, and serves as local customer advocate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and prospective customers. Serve as the main point of contact for all customers.
- Sell the Company X Value Proposition to our customers.
- Meet or exceed established sales performance targets.
- Particular attention paid to Dark Fiber, High Bandwidth Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services.
- Identify and proactively seek new business for Company X, including opportunities to increase market share.
- Persuade prospective customers to do business with Company X and negotiate deals which mutually benefit Company X and the customer.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assets in one’s own geographic area to better market and sell such assets.
- Know the competition and provide detailed analysis as required.
- Communicate frequently with applicable teams and internal departments to maintain an accurate, current understanding of existing and upcoming customer projects and issues. Follow-up on all installations with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with customers and directing workflow to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling all customer issues.
- Track key sales indicators and provide accurate, timely reporting of these indicators to the appropriate individuals at the corporate and area level.
- Ensure the sales dashboard is updated in a timely manner and that the information is current and accurate.
- Stay abreast of technical topics and changes. Participate in continuing education to keep current on both technology and selling techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms for customers in geographic area. Adhere to Company policy regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal documents related to sales process.
- Attend customer and internal deployment meetings as needed.
- Keep Area Director Sales well informed regarding sales performance, opportunities, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Interact and Assist our Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Build to Suit (BTS) and Fiber Teams to identify business opportunities to meet business demands and provide solutions to our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
- Three (3) years of previous sales experience is required
- Carrier or industry experience is preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Understanding of technical specifications of telecommunications networking from both the ISP and OSP perspectives
- Superior B2B sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful, direct outside sales experience in B2B markets
- New business development, cold calling and prospecting
- Attend local trade shows, industry events and networking meetings
- High ethical standards
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
Account Executive - Cosmetics Industry
- High impact in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Career training and development opportunity.
About Our Client:
Skubana (skubana.com) is an enterprise-grade, ALL-IN-ONE Cloud SaaS back-end solution for e-commerce merchants (Amazon, Jet, Walmart) of all scales and sizes. They've entered a market segment with an intelligent, intuitive, and affordable product that incorporates every post-checkout feature imaginable.
About the CEO:
Skubana was born out of necessity. Chad Rubin (CEO) is taking what he knows from building successful eCommerce businesses (thinkcrucial.com) to a product that meets the operational needs of all sellers.
Chad is the organizer of the Meetup group, Amazon Sellers Unite (http://www.meetup.com/Amazon-Sellers-Unite-NYC/), and author of "Cheaper Easier Direct: How to Disrupt the Marketplace and Create Your Own E-Commerce Empire." http://amzn.to/2acE6H2
Skubana Customer Testimonial: https://youtu.be/G7SunQyGt7E
About the Roles:
This position can work from their Fort Lee, NJ HQ or NYC office. They are growing the Sales team in response to overwhelming inbound lead volume and recent funding. Seeking experienced SaaS Account Executives, or SDR/BDRs with product demonstration experience, ready to take the next step in their career. OTE target: $190K - $225K
Deal size average is approximately $20K ACV leading to sales cycles measured in days to a few weeks. You will respond to inbound leads and actively prospect potential leads to develop a pipeline of businesses that you take from demo to close. Large platform, enterprise e-commerce businesses that operate on Amazon, Jet, Walmart and Rakutan are experiencing exponential growth resulting in high demand for the Skubana platform.
- 3+ years previous experience in an Account Executive or SDR/BDR role in another SaaS with a strong sales track record; within the realm of technology/SaaS. Experience with ERP SaaS a strong plus, but not required;
- Experience qualifying inbound leads and outbound prospecting;
- Prior sales training (e.g., Sandler, SPIN, Challenger) a plus;
- BA/BS required.
Account Executive – Automotive Wholesale/Retail
Title: Account Executive – Automotive wholesale/retail
Remote/Any Major City USA
Relocation Assistance: No
A new software company servicing the automotive industry is looking for an Account Executive to serve as the key leader in developing new customers and contracts. The ideal candidate will have sales and business development experience and a strong knowledge of the wholesale and retail automotive space, specifically with dealer wholesale vehicle acquisition and the retail selling process.
- Initiate, run, and be ultimately responsible for bird-dogging and convincing new clients to use company’s product, developing lead strategy process and successful handoff of newly developed or expanded business to the implementation team in such a fashion as to achieve corporate targets of market penetration, revenue and margin metrics.
- Support the tracking and reporting (of pipelines, success rates, costs, financial performance, etc.) pertaining to the Company’s business development efforts in a timely, accurate, and comprehensive fashion.
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding all products, services, infrastructure, and operations of the Company to achieve optimal insight into the Company’s product development, capabilities, support, and functionality requirements.
- Serve as one of company's ambassadors to the market as a representative at industry conferences, a developer of relationships with potential clients, a generator of direct marketing outreach and as a key team member for on-site sales meetings with potential clients.
- Participate with product and business development leadership in the strategic development of initiatives to identify product and system enhancements which may improve client appeal, process flow, and overall Company business function, industry reputation, and financial performance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience selling into the wholesale and retail automotive industry required
- Previous experience working for a startup company highly desired
- Must have connections with large and medium size dealerships and dealer groups
- An aptitude for defining and managing a sales process including lead generation and proposal development
- Strong oral presentations and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as required
Post a Job
Entry Level Account Executive
Do you have a drive to succeed?
- Have 0-2 years of business development, inside sales, or lead generation experience
- Have a passion for building long-term client and candidate relationships
- Desire to build a career, not just find a job
- Sitting at a computer searching for clients and candidates doesn't scare you
- Have a passion or interest in communicating with others
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills; we're not looking for a novelist, just someone who can write professional emails and feels comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have a hunger and natural thirst to be successful, to be the best, and motivated
- Money motivated (we love to pay you!)
- Have a fun personality and people generally like you
- Offer a competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential.
- Our uncapped commission structure will make you smile!.
- Provide you comprehensive training with the top training program available
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible work environment;
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks, coffee/tea
Account Executive - Account Manager
OVERVIEW The IT world is evolving. New technologies.
New infrastructures. New and more complex customer needs. Every day feels like a shift.
There’s a sense of excitement surrounding the future, but also uncertainty. That’s where QTS comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining what it means to be a data center.
We house next-generation cloud and hybrid solutions. We deliver a fully-integrated platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re evolving to stay ahead of the curve.
At QTS our people power us to provide expertise, technology and infrastructure for IT decision makers in complex, high-pressure environments. As one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing data center companies we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of QTS' innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem, or create a solution to improve lives.
At QTS, we know where IT is going. And we’d like to invite you to join us. SUMMARY The Account Executive – Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales quotas, revenue retention, churn mitigation and customer satisfaction.
In the support of clients, this employee will spearhead technical, process and billing questions from current customers while completing sales and attending product/technical training sessions. At QTS we are very focused on the customer and in this role, one must have a passion for complex problems and finding effective and simply solutions for them. One will be successful in this role if they tackle a customer’s need with a well thought out complete solution.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned + The achievement of sales quotas and retention goals through development of personal relationships with existing customers + Act in the best interest of each customer and ensure customer satisfaction by proactively addressing customer issues. Increase focus on retention and on-going customer satisfaction as a means to protect and grow revenue base + Participate in a working environment that supports team-based selling channels (i.e. professionalism, respect, open communication etc.) + Ensure complete and accurate information is captured in Salesforce.com CRM system + Participate in campaigns designed to support the goals and objectives of the Account Management department + Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with field staff and channels sales representatives + Participate in sales programs, which include training, sales blitzes, product sessions, etc.
- Work effectively with other departments to insure smooth flow of information and a cooperative inter-departmental environment BASIC QUALIFICATIONS + Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience + Three or more years of related I/T sales experience with an emphasis on solution selling + Experience with Salesforce or other CRM PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS + Three or more years’ experience in data center, infrastructure, managed services and cloud + Outbound and inbound telesales and basic marketing principles and practices experience KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES + Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment + Strong analytical skills along with the ability to identify problem areas, trends, opportunities and as a result take the appropriate action to resolve + Ability to work independently and as part of a team + Results-orientated and self-starting characteristics necessary + Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate concepts clearly and document procedures + Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company Connect With Us!
Coming Soon!! We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim. Job ID 2017-1888 Job Locations US-VA-Sterling Category Sales
Senior Account Executive
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Who We Are: Waxman Strategies is a progressive-minded public affairs firm led by former Congressman Henry Waxman, called “one of the most accomplished legislators of his or any era” by President Obama.
Now out of Congress, Waxman heads the firm’s all-star team, which uses advocacy, communications and campaigns to help shape policies, advance causes and build movements. With a focus on delivering progressive change, fast, we are selective in our engagements, only taking on projects that interest and inspire us. Our work is primarily in the areas of health care, the environment, and technology, media and telecommunications (TMT). A sampling of our current clients include the National Association of Community Health Centers, Hatch Baby, 340B Health, ValiMail, Verdigris, TracFone, T-Mobile, Comcast, and American Association of Justice.
What We Need: We are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive who can think creatively, interface confidently with clients, build deep relationships with journalists, keep ahead of emerging trends, and respond nimbly to breaking news and rapidly evolving campaign scenarios. The Senior Account Executive will be a critical member of our Technology practice, working with startups in cybersecurity, FinTech, eCommerce, marketplaces, IoT, clean tech and energy, transportation and more.
Responsibilities include: • Developing and implementing integrated communications and PR strategies, plans and campaigns for technology companies and startups, including pitching and placing articles and quotes across various media outlets including television, radio and print, and the entire online realm of websites, blogs, wikis, social networks and related portals • Cultivating relationships with the media, influencers and thought leaders, including reporters, editors and digital media professionals, pitching stories, monitoring the news and guiding clients’ participation in important industry conversations • Participating in regular calls and meetings with clients, working with our clients to develop key messaging for targeted audiences, seeking speaking engagements, conference panels and other opportunities to position clients as thought leaders • Crafting materials, including press releases, fact sheets, advisories, letters to the editor, bylined articles and op-eds Qualifications include: • 5-7 years of agency or in-house experience developing and implementing strategic communications plans, and handling media relations for technology companies • Ambition to take on innovative campaigns, capitalize on news opportunities, and drive campaign objectives via the media • Experience in national and/or international technology, environmental or human rights issues, healthcare and/or telecommunications issues is preferred • Excellent written and oral communications skills • Ability to work collaboratively in a very collegial environment • Honed organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple clients and deadlines simultaneously Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience, and includes a generous benefits package. Waxman Strategies is an equal opportunity employer; we strictly prohibit discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression and any other characteristic protected by law.
Post a Job