Account Executive Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Account Executive
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive (Big Game Hunter) - Must Have Technology/Digital Agency Solutions
My Client is a customer experience agency with technology at its core. Serving Fortune 1,000 companies. Including but not limited to web, mobile and social to IoT, eCommerce and cloud.
With a client base of more than 250 companies, my client was named to Forbes’ list of America's Most Promising Companies and Crain's 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Chicago.
They are currently seeking an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to grow a territory based in Denver and covering the surrounding states (open to candidates outside of Denver that live in major metropolitan areas such as SLC, PHX, Seattle, SF, LA, etc. that are comfortable flying into Denver on a regular basis)
The Account Executive is responsible for:
1) identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of technology consulting services practices (i.e., Application Development, SharePoint, CMS, BI, CRM/Salesforce, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Managed Services.
2) Hunting for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement.
3) This person must have a sound understanding of the business issues that C-level executives face and how our services can help solve those business issues. Once established, the Account Executive will work to maintain relationships on an ongoing basis.
4) This role would be selling into the C Level selling mostly to mid-market and enterprise. Average deals around $100-$500k, bigger deals are in the $1-1.5 million range. Selling into all industries/verticals.
- 5+ years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- 4 Year college degree or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies (e.g., content management, SharePoint, Sitecore, EpiServer, Kentico, Azure, O365, or other Microsoft Development Platforms)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com Technologies (i.e., SFDC, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Platform, Communities, Force.com, and Site.com)
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $250K+)
- Coming from digital Agencies’ and “technology/IT consulting” firms
- Strongly prefer someone who has sold Microsoft solutions/services
Job hopping. Need to have experience at a similar professional services company (Technology consulting/digital agency) and really want someone who has sold Microsoft solutions/services. Must be a hunter
Base salary is $75-$125k DOE. Commission plans are based on experience and total goal. Goal target is typically around $1.5-$2 million, and commissions depending on achievement level should be another $75-$125k at plan, for total comp package ranging from $150-$250k if you are performing well.
Benefits and Perks
PTO + paid holidays
Casual dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
Flexible work schedule
Great health coverage
Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
Life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
Flexible spending (dependent & healthcare)
Transportation & parking pre-tax Benefits
401k with company matching
Weekly Peapod snack/drink delivery to keep our energy up
Regular happy hours and social events including: game nights, basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
Volunteering opportunities with the Compassion Club
Catered lunches every other Friday
Open office environment
Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities Post a Job
Senior Account Executive (Temporary)
- Client Management
- Overall brand project management and day-to-day needs of clients.
- Develop strong internal relationships with all disciplines at BFA (Creative, Ambassadors, Events, PR, Integrated Marketing, Digital) and key client leads (Brand Managers, CP&A Manager/Director, Culture & partnerships, etc)
- Represent BFA on day to day business matters with client Brand Managers
- Develop program one-sheets, product and program sell sheets and summaries for clients (must know keynote and ppt well with a strong eye for great design in presentation decks)
- Assist in creating agency POV’s or other work to be presented to the client.
- Project Management
- Manage annual Budgets for BFA for client brands (ex. CÎROC, DeLeón) and BFA billing responsibilities with internal Finance lead
- Lead and manage BFA creative development and storage process by submitting creative requests, managing internal and client approved, timeline through asset deliverable, print and assist in TV production.
- Develops activity /creative briefs and oversees plan development, execution and follow-up.
- Manage legal approval process and talent tracking for all advertising.
- Strategy, Activation & Reporting
- Develop marketing activity flash, monthly and half year recaps working together with BFA marketing team for CÎROC and DeLeón
- Assist in developing marketing plan, communications & activity strategies, plans & execution.
- Market/Category research and analysis: focus on competitive advertising, media spending and developing future research initiatives. Develops competitive reports.
- Completed Bachelor's degree from competitive four year university, graduate degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in Account Management at an advertising agency or CPG brand management.
- Experience in the Wine & Spirits category is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of integrated agency functional areas, experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent writing skills (Writing samples may be requested), knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly organized and a self-starter – the ability to set priorities and work independently
- An ability to identify and overcome obstacles, both internal and external, and convert business objective to daily activities and tactics.
- Strong graphic & presentation deck preparation skills (presentation samples may be requested of keynote, powerpoint..etc)
Salesforce Sales Account Executive
Bits In Glass (BIG) an immediate need for an Salesforce Account Executive to join our team located in Minneapolis, MN. We require an energetic and talented sales professional who is a strategic thinker. Someone who thrives on building relationships and working leads over the phone, with a fearless and relentless approach to outbound calling and consistently qualifying opportunities and deliver results.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate the client’s needs and is always a step ahead of the client
- The ability to articulate the benefits of business software and to understand and anticipate business needs in order to provide appropriate solutions
- This role will be instrumental in growing our Salesforce.com presence in Denver
- Develop new customers and grow sales in existing accounts within the targeted region, through personally leading the process of identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning business
- Manage both internal and partner resources involved in the sales process opportunities
- Drive sales volumes for the business and achieve assigned objectives
- Set up and conduct numerous face-to-face client meetings
- Learn and fully execute the sales process methodology adopted by BIG
- Manage and take ownership of proposal writing and creation of Statement of Work documents
- Strong consulting skills (ability to listen to client needs and come up with solutions)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Develop presentations and present to C-level audiences
- Must have experience working with Salesforce as a user, administrator or both
- Knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated record of exceeding customer expectations
- Cold-call on potential prospects
- Represent BIG at marketing and networking events
- Driven to succeed – a Make It Happen attitude
- Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required
- Energetic personality
- Other related duties as required
- Professional, responsive and a positive work attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and design skills
BIG offers a competitive total compensation plan including an annual bonus and ESOP program as well as healthcare benefits and professional development budget.
BIG is a high growth Cloud Consulting firm with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Denver.
Bits In Glass or ‘BIG’ offers a great place for energetic IT Professionals to work and grow. As a high growth firm we have ample opportunity for advancement and our corporate culture is based on getting the job done while having fun!
Post a Job
The Account Executive proactively identifies and maximizes opportunities to increase business for the company. The Account Executive will also be responsible for direct B2B sales of fiber based services to small, medium and large enterprise organizations. The Sales Professional is responsible for monthly quota attainment through revenue generation by selling the company's products. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers, leverages for new business, and serves as local customer advocate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and prospective customers. Serve as the main point of contact for all customers.
- Sell the Company Value Proposition to our customers.
- Meet or exceed established sales performance targets.
- Particular attention paid to Dark Fiber, High Bandwidth Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services.
- Identify and proactively seek new business for the Company, including opportunities to increase market share.
- Persuade prospective customers to do business with the Company and negotiate deals which mutually benefit the Company and the customer.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assets in one’s own geographic area to better market and sell such assets.
- Know the competition and provide detailed analysis as required.
- Communicate frequently with applicable teams and internal departments to maintain an accurate, current understanding of existing and upcoming customer projects and issues. Follow-up on all installations with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with customers and directing workflow to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling all customer issues.
- Track key sales indicators and provide accurate, timely reporting of these indicators to the appropriate individuals at the corporate and area level.
- Ensure the sales dashboard is updated in a timely manner and that the information is current and accurate.
- Stay abreast of technical topics and changes. Participate in continuing education to keep current on both technology and selling techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms for customers in geographic area. Adhere to Company policy regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal documents related to sales process.
- Attend customer and internal deployment meetings as needed.
- Keep Area Director Sales well informed regarding sales performance, opportunities, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Interact and Assist our Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Build to Suit (BTS) and Fiber Teams to identify business opportunities to meet business demands and provide solutions to our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
- Three (3) years of previous sales experience is required
- Carrier or industry experience is preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Understanding of technical specifications of telecommunications networking from both the ISP and OSP perspectives
- Superior B2B sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful, direct outside sales experience in B2B markets
- New business development, cold calling and prospecting
- Attend local trade shows, industry events and networking meetings
- High ethical standards
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
About the Company:
The global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, our client enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Their solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees, they do business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position is responsible for identifying and building relationships between prospective customers and NCR. The incumbent understands the customer priorities and is adept at positioning NCR solutions to meet those needs. This role is key to the growth of Financial Services market share and long-term profitability within the mid-tier banking market. This individual instills customer confidence in NCR, leading to long term business relationships.
- Position responsible for identifying and targeting competitive opportunities to drive new business
- Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
- Responsible for developing strategic customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving new business opportunities within accounts
- Generate a pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales strategies to deliver business from those opportunities
- Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques; Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions for the customer
- Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized; Builds customer commitment in order to accelerate activity through the sales cycle
- Position requires ability to describe how NCR solutions relate to the customer's current industry position; Identify major competitors in the account and assesses the competitor's products/services, and compare their strengths and weaknesses relative to NCR; Position NCR as a single source provider offering additional solutions and services to maximize NCR revenue and profitable growth
- Apply presentation and consultative selling skills to deliver sales presentation at senior/executive levels; Incorporate thorough understanding of industry trends and issues into sales presentations
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
- Close profitable NCR Solution deals incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
- Bachelor’s Degree required, financial and/or technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5- 8 years of related experience; financial industry experience a plus
- Proven success in solution sales environment, preferably software and/or services focused
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex solution sale in technical terms to support our customer experience platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome initial technology hurdles to close business
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in; Must possess active listening skills as well as written and verbal skills Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives with demonstrated success developing new account opportunities
- Understanding of the Financial industry and Solutions, or similar applications and technology
- Experience in selling software/applications a plus
- Experience in selling any the following solutions is a plus: ATMs, Kiosks, Networking and Communications, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Call Centers, Internet Banking, CRM, Managed services, Branch solutions, Mobile Banking
Integrated into our shared values is our commitment to diversity. We are committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at the company has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Post a Job
Account Executive - Cosmetics Industry
- High impact in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Career training and development opportunity.
Southeastern US Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for channel and direct solar product sales throughout the assigned territory.
The AE will manage established key customers and prospect & develop new business development. Manage the entire selling process from forecasting to product delivery and payment . Develop leads, cold call, and coordinate routine and effective sales calls with purchasing influences putting together solar projects. Coordinate product field trials & product demonstrations with the customer and assists with trade show activities.
Coordinate effective working relationship with the distribution network and sales channel. Work with product management, customer support, and R&D to investigate market or product issues with key customers.
BS/BA Degree Preferred
5+ years of successful channel & direct solution selling experience (2+ years in solar products)
Understanding of solar PV installation, distribution, and reselling.
Familiar with solar leasing programs, power purchase agreements; and local, state, and federal tax solar incentives.
Ability to work remote & independently, and travel 50-75% of the time
Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
Post a Job
Account Executive - South Houston, TX
As an Account Executive, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
k) retirement plan with matching (
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that
you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive keeps
Wholesale Account Executive
Do you consider yourself to be a high-value, relationship-oriented account executive? Do you work hard to make a difference with your clients? Would it help you to work with other people who, like you, need to work in a company with a culture that embraces and helps its’ employees instead of micro-managing them.
This extraordinary, very well-capitalized, privately held national mortgage-banking organization is exploding with growth in the wholesale division. It is widely respected for its responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product and service innovation; and operational efficiency in wholesale, correspondent and retail lending.
If you’d be interested in learning more about this company that gives its wholesale account executives an amazing marketing toolkit, with seamless efficient processes and outstanding support for Brokers, we can help you.
If your contacts are brokers, non-delegated mortgage companies, credit unions and/or community banks, and you feel that your passion for the TPO mortgage business in not matched by your current company, please respond for a confidential Discovery Call, and let's explore your career options. Just send your resume in confidence to Jim@TheEMACGroup.com.
If your contacts are brokers, non-delegated mortgage companies, credit unions and/or community banks, and you feel that your passion for the TPO mortgage business in not matched by your current company, please respond for a confidential Discovery Call, and let's explore your career options.
Post a Job
Cloud Software - Account Executive
Our client is dominating their industry, providing a proprietary cloud based (Software as a Service) to Mid-Market companies nationally. Now publicly traded with twenty years of history, they are growing at over 40% year after year. They grew over 50% in 2016 alone. They are seeking proven, outside B2B sales professionals to manage large territories and target companies of all sizes. This is a hunter position where you will be closing "New Clients".
If you are truly looking to elevate your career and want to have the ability to make upwards of $500,000 in the technology industry then keep reading.
- $60,000 - $80,000 Base Salary
- Ultra-Aggressive Commission Structure (Best in the industry)
- Accelerators & Bonuses for Performance
- Residual Income Component
- 1st Year On Target Earnings (OTE) = $120,000
- Majority of 1st Year AE's exceed quota = $160K - $180K
- 2nd Year AE's = $200K - $400K
- Top Performers $500K - $800K (This is not a joke!)
- Work remotely from your own home office. (No micro-management)
- Company provided Iphone/Android + Laptop + Ipad + Scanner/Printer + Projector + CRM System Access
- $900/Month Car Allowance (YES!!!)
- Full Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Coolest President's Club Trips @ the most exclusive resorts in the world
- Extensive Training & Support
- World Class Implementation Team
- You are also supported by an inside sales team that helps to set appointments for you. WOO HOO!!
(You are going to have to be good! Average sales people won't make the cut)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years outside B2B hunting experience (Any Industry is welcome to apply!)
- Top Performers Only!!
- Brag Book recommended
- Goal setters/achievers - driven/competitive nature - business acumen/professionalism
- Clean background/driving record
Post a Job