Account Executive Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Account Executive
Inside Account Executive - B2B Technology
Our client offers industry leading solutions through their technology platform. Through their product, they help to connect people to services they need most. Recently ranked as one of the top places to work, our client is looking to expand its team as it continues industry dominance.
- $30,000-$40,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions = 1st year OTE $50-60K+
- Full benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process and pipeline
- Collaborate with Inside Sales leader to determine necessary strategic approach.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to communicate utilizing email and product demonstrations.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and discuss execution and prepare sales agreements.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity, value, and corporate commitment to excellence
- Maintains a quota
- Education: College not required, but helpful
- Experience: No experience required, but must be outgoing and have a good positive personality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task and work between multiple systems.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with a team in order to attain individual as well as team goals.
HCM Enterprise Account Executive
Experience: 4+ years Enterprise Software/Consulting Services – Pres Club (top 10-20% ranking) - Prior sales methodology training
Their innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work.
They pair employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Their mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges.
- They don’t really have any direct competitors and they are running hard with a First- Mover advantage. They are disrupting the market with executive coaching delivered across the middle of the organization. They have a proven ROI with an evidence based approach to measure change.
- Their differentiators are: Whole Person Model, Coaching Methodology and their ability to scale quality executive coaches across an organization and deliver behavior analytics on their mobile platform.
BENEFITS: Full coverage medical, dental, and vision insurance-Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy- “Volunteer days” to give back to your local community-Professional development through company coaching for you and a significant other- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement and promotion
You will engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies (GE, Deloitte, Capital One, etc.) to generate new business revenue.
- Sales Cycle: Apx 4mos - Avg deal size: 250K - Annual quota: 1.5M
Wholesale Account Executive
Do you consider yourself to be a high-value, relationship-oriented account executive? Do you work hard to make a difference with your clients? Would it help you to work with other people who, like you, need to work in a company with a culture that embraces and helps its’ employees instead of micro-managing them.
This extraordinary, very well-capitalized, privately held national mortgage-banking organization is exploding with growth in the wholesale division. It is widely respected for its responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product and service innovation; and operational efficiency in wholesale, correspondent and retail lending.
If you’d be interested in learning more about this company that gives its wholesale account executives an amazing marketing toolkit, with seamless efficient processes and outstanding support for Brokers, we can help you.
If your contacts are brokers, non-delegated mortgage companies, credit unions and/or community banks, and you feel that your passion for the TPO mortgage business in not matched by your current company, please respond for a confidential Discovery Call, and let's explore your career options. Just send your resume in confidence to Jim@TheEMACGroup.com.
Post a Job
Salesforce Sales Account Executive
Bits In Glass (BIG) an immediate need for an Salesforce Account Executive to join our team located in Chicago, IL. We require an energetic and talented sales professional who is a strategic thinker. Someone who thrives on building relationships and working leads over the phone, with a fearless and relentless approach to outbound calling and consistently qualifying opportunities and deliver results.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate the client’s needs and is always a step ahead of the client
- The ability to articulate the benefits of business software and to understand and anticipate business needs in order to provide appropriate solutions
- This role will be instrumental in growing our Salesforce.com presence in Chicago
- Develop new customers and grow sales in existing accounts within the targeted region, through personally leading the process of identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning business
- Manage both internal and partner resources involved in the sales process opportunities
- Drive sales volumes for the business and achieve assigned objectives
- Set up and conduct numerous face-to-face client meetings
- Learn and fully execute the sales process methodology adopted by BIG
- Manage and take ownership of proposal writing and creation of Statement of Work documents
- Strong consulting skills (ability to listen to client needs and come up with solutions)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Develop presentations and present to C-level audiences
- Must have experience working with Salesforce as a user, administrator or both
- Knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated record of exceeding customer expectations
- Cold-call on potential prospects
- Represent BIG at marketing and networking events
- Driven to succeed – a Make It Happen attitude
- Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required
- Energetic personality
- Other related duties as required
- Professional, responsive and a positive work attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and design skills
BIG offers a competitive total compensation plan including an annual bonus and ESOP program as well as healthcare benefits and professional development budget.
BIG is a high growth Cloud Consulting firm with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Denver.
Bits In Glass or ‘BIG’ offers a great place for energetic IT Professionals to work and grow. As a high growth firm we have ample opportunity for advancement and our corporate culture is based on getting the job done while having fun!
Post a Job
Additive Manufacturing Account Executive - Dallas, TX
About the Company
Saratech is the industry leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, engineering and consulting services and manufacturing hardware. The Saratech team helps customers optimize their engineering and manufacturing processes by providing extensive product development expertise and technologies. Saratech’s goal is to help customers succeed by building long-term and resilient relationships. Saratech offers Siemens PLM CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM software solutions and a full array of 3D printers from HP©, Markforged©, for both prototyping and production.
Saratech is headquartered in Mission Viejo, California with sales and technical coverage across the United States. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits. For more information, visit http://www.saratech.com.
About the Opportunity:
Saratech is seeking an Additive Manufacturing Account Executive with three to five years of B2B Sales experience. This is a full-time position located in the territory assigned. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Leverage existing client relationships to grow Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing opportunities and build the pipeline in, and drive pursuit of, 3D Printing.
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes, and financial structure.
- Ability to successfully drive sales of full portfolio including hardware, supplies, and services, in all existing and new named accounts through prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintains knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partners
- Must be willing to travel
- At least three (3) years of recent outside, B2B sales experience
- Experience working in a technical environment – specifically in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and design cycles
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Additive Manufacturing Design for 3D printing
- A proven track record of Consultative Sales success. We are looking for a consultant with experience partnering with customers -- not a transactional hardware sales rep.
- Experience within the CAD / CAM industry a plus
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
Experienced Account Executive / Assistant Vice President Large Commercial Lines / Insurance
Account Executive - Assistant Vice President
Risk Management team with an Insurance broker.
SUMMARY: Prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some degree of supervision and approval from SVP on difficult lines.
Large Commercial Lines
Person should have experience servicing large book of business - $7 million +++ in Premium.
-Cash Flow Plans
Strong knowledge of cash flow programs including Large Deductibles, Self Insured Retention's, Captives and other similar programs. Responsible for analyzing prospective cash flow programs and making recommendations based on program comparisons and review of operating details.
Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsements, audits, etc. received from the various insurance companies.
Responsible for the daily correspondence, email, mail and policy checking, maintaining up to date file correspondence, telephone communication for assigned accounts.
Responsible for inputting and maintaining account detail into the agency management system including binders and endorsement issuance.
Responsible for preparing specifications and accord applications for presentation to the insurance companies
Responsible for Marketing new and renewal business to the insurance carriers and preparing coverage and pricing comparisons to be reviewed and approved by Sr. Vice President.
Prepares renewal proposals for presentation to client, as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by Sr. Vice President.
Responsible for follow up with clients for information such as driver lists, reporting forms, signed endorsements and miscellaneous information.
Prepares Schedules of insurance.
Reviews requests for certificates of insurance and decides appropriate action.
Completes coverage checklists and makes recommendations.
Performs follow up for audits, dividends, retro adjustments and collateral calculations.
Assists Claims Department with claim problems on coverage issues.
Recommends new and additional coverage's and obtains quotes.
---Visit clients to review insurance programs or new products.
Compares insurance contracts between various carriers.
Entry Level Account Executive
Do you have a drive to succeed? Are you the type that is a hungry sales oriented person that is looking to make a career and great money!?
- Have 0-2 years of business development, inside sales, or lead generation experience
- Have a passion for building long-term client and candidate relationships
- Desire to build a career, not just find a job
- Sitting at a computer searching for clients and candidates doesn't scare you
- Have a passion or interest in communicating with others
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills; we're not looking for a novelist, just someone who can write professional emails and feels comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have a hunger and natural thirst to be successful, to be the best, and motivated
- Money motivated (we love to pay you!)
- Have a fun personality and people generally like you
- Offer a competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential.
- Our uncapped commission structure will make you smile!.
- Provide you comprehensive training with the top training program available
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible work environment;
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks, coffee/tea
Loan Officers & Account Executives (Hard Money/Subprime
- Current knowledge of the HARD MONEY mortgage industry and the standards that are required of brokers today
- Ability to work independently & with teams
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong relationships with Realtors and Mortgage Brokers
- Excellent Telephone Communication Skills
- Extremely high level of professionalism, Ethical, Professional Sales Skills
- 2+ years of hard money mortgage industry experience
- Technical proficiency with loan production software, e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Able to effectively communicate & present mortgage products, company policies and company procedures
- Ability to perform sales presentations, conduct meetings, and educate approved brokers on how to sell and use mortgage products
Our client is a full service mortgage banker/mortgage pool specializing in the origination of all types of non-traditional real estate loans placed with and funded by its own mortgage pool and/or private investors. As a Loan Officer, you will originate and raise capital to fund real estate loans in both the consumer and commercial marketplace. You will be responsible for building strong relationships within the real estate community and other professional networks specifically Realtors and Mortgage Brokers. You will originate real estate loans, underwrite them quickly, and ultimately package them up for the investment sale to our own mortgage pool or investor clients.
Southern California Account Executive
The Southern California Account Executive is responsible for channel and direct solar product sales throughout the assigned territory.
The AE will manage established key customers in southern California and prospect & develop new business development. Manage the entire selling process from forecasting to product delivery and payment . Develop leads, cold call, and coordinate routine and effective sales calls with purchasing influences putting together solar projects. Coordinate product field trials & product demonstrations with the customer and assists with trade show activities.
Coordinate effective working relationship with the distribution network and sales channel. Work with product management, customer support, and R&D to investigate market or product issues with key customers.
BS/BA Degree Preferred
5+ years of successful channel & direct solution selling experience (2+ years in solar products)
Understanding of solar PV installation, distribution, and reselling.
Familiar with solar leasing programs, power purchase agreements; and local, state, and federal tax solar incentives.
Ability to work remote & independently, and travel 50-75% of the time
Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
Post a Job
Sr Account Executive - IT Services
Job Title: Sr Account Executive - IT Managed Services
Term: Direct Hire
Work for a company that is nationally recognized for world class innovation in:
-- Business continuance
-- Data lifecycle management
-- IT security solutions
-- Provide best-of-breed solutions to clients including “Managed IT services”
We are seeking sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning. Under limited direction, an Account Executive prospects and closes targeted accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota. An AE establishes and promotes relationships at all levels of the client organization - departmental through line of business and CXO.
= 5-6 years of technology sales experience
= Have some established accounts
= Ability to build an account base
= Experience in any or all technologies (virtualization, business continuance, data lifecycle management, IT security solutions, managed IT services)
Using solution selling skills, an AE assesses client requirements and applies this knowledge within a team environment to match solutions to your clients' business challenges. In addition, an AE also drives account strategies and coordinates team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Managing multiple clients and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication is also a requirement. It is expected that an AE achieve referenceable client satisfaction in all assigned accounts.