Account Executive Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive – Civilian Agencies/Dod
We are a software company that addresses mission critical challenges with best-in-class software solutions for enterprise integration, Service-Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management, In-Memory Data, Complex Event Processing and much more. Our core products are web
Methods, Terracotta (enterprise Ehcache), Apama, Aris and Alfabet.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an overall business plan and lead a Special Forces team of IT experts in expanding the adoption of Software AG products across the market.
- Leverage your existing relationships within the Federal Civilian and/or DOD Community and strong technical background to maintain a trusted advisory status with key decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage Software AG’s world class product capabilities in developing highly differentiated solutions to solve complex enterprise-class mission critical challenges.
- Coordinate with Software AG Government Solutions engineering resources to complete rapid deployment proof-of-concept activities within cleared environments.
- Provide executive level management and support to ensure customer success.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of prior experience selling Enterprise software based solutions to multiple Federal Civilian and/or DOD Agencies.
- A strong track record of increasing aptitude, responsibility and success during the sales career.
- Demonstrated multi-year success in consistently meeting and exceeding quota with the same employer.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering or technical role within the IT industry- highly desired.
- Ability to understand customers technical requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise briefings/meetings.
- Shows personal commitment, accountability and strong leadership skills.
- Is ready to constantly develop his / her skills, qualifications, knowledge and personality (learning orientation)
- Experience in teaming with select systems integrators.
- Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines and success in competitive landscapes.
- Is excited to be part of an agile, growth oriented, fast-paced company dedicated to the U.S. Federal Government.
- BA/BS degree with a solid understanding of IT technologies.
- U.S. Citizen.
Software AG Government Solutions is a growth-oriented software company dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government and Aerospace and Defense communities. We are headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. Our world class product suites are based on a fully integrated digital business platform that inherently removes the barriers of connecting data from every source across an extended enterprise.
We specialize in software products that deliver rapid application development, process automation, business/IT transformation and real-time in-memory data management and analytics at massive scale. The company is focused on building trusting relationships with our customers leveraging a highly effective “Prove IT First and Prove IT Fast” approach to solving mission critical IT challenges. Widely embraced by our customers, this approach has been proven to minimize risks associated with IT investments
© 2016 Software AG. All rights reserved. Software AG and all Software AG products are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Software AG. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Software AG Government Solution is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
Account Executive - Financial Services Technology
About the Company:
The global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, our client enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Their solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees, they do business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position is responsible for identifying and building relationships between prospective customers and NCR. The incumbent understands the customer priorities and is adept at positioning NCR solutions to meet those needs. This role is key to the growth of Financial Services market share and long-term profitability within the mid-tier banking market. This individual instills customer confidence in NCR, leading to long term business relationships.
- Position responsible for identifying and targeting competitive opportunities to drive new business
- Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
- Responsible for developing strategic customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving new business opportunities within accounts
- Generate a pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales strategies to deliver business from those opportunities
- Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques; Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions for the customer
- Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized; Builds customer commitment in order to accelerate activity through the sales cycle
- Position requires ability to describe how NCR solutions relate to the customer's current industry position; Identify major competitors in the account and assesses the competitor's products/services, and compare their strengths and weaknesses relative to NCR; Position NCR as a single source provider offering additional solutions and services to maximize NCR revenue and profitable growth
- Apply presentation and consultative selling skills to deliver sales presentation at senior/executive levels; Incorporate thorough understanding of industry trends and issues into sales presentations
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
- Close profitable NCR Solution deals incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
- Bachelor’s Degree required, financial and/or technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5- 8 years of related experience; financial industry experience a plus
- Proven success in solution sales environment, preferably software and/or services focused
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex solution sale in technical terms to support our customer experience platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome initial technology hurdles to close business
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in; Must possess active listening skills as well as written and verbal skills Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives with demonstrated success developing new account opportunities
- Understanding of the Financial industry and Solutions, or similar applications and technology
- Experience in selling software/applications a plus
- Experience in selling any the following solutions is a plus: ATMs, Kiosks, Networking and Communications, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Call Centers, Internet Banking, CRM, Managed services, Branch solutions, Mobile Banking
Integrated into our shared values is our commitment to diversity. We are committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at the company has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Use this job description
Senior Account Executive - Technology, Digital Agency Solutions, CO
My Client is a customer experience agency with technology at its core. Serving Fortune 1,000 companies. Including but not limited to web, mobile and social to IoT, eCommerce and cloud.
With a client base of more than 250 companies, my client was named to Forbes’ list of America's Most Promising Companies and Crain's 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Chicago.
They are currently seeking an Account Executive to handle a position based in Denver and covers the surrounding states (open to candidates outside of Denver that live in major metropolitan areas such as SLC, PHX, Seattle, SF, LA, etc. that are comfortable flying into Denver on a regular basis)
The Account Executive is responsible for:
1) identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of technology consulting services practices (i.e., Application Development, SharePoint, CMS, BI, CRM/Salesforce, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Managed Services.
2) Hunting for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement.
3) This person must have a sound understanding of the business issues that C-level executives face and how our services can help solve those business issues. Once established, the Account Executive will work to maintain relationships on an ongoing basis.
4) This role would be selling into the C Level selling mostly to mid-market and enterprise. Average deals around $100-$500k, bigger deals are in the $1-1.5 million range. Selling into all industries/verticals.
- 5+ years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- 4 Year college degree or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies (e.g., content management, SharePoint, Sitecore, EpiServer, Kentico, Azure, O365, or other Microsoft Development Platforms)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com Technologies (i.e., SFDC, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Platform, Communities, Force.com, and Site.com)
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $250K+)
- Coming from digital Agencies’ and “technology/IT consulting” firms
- Strongly prefer someone who has sold Microsoft solutions/services
- Job hopping. Need to have experience at a similar professional services company (Technology consulting/digital agency) and really want someone who has sold Microsoft solutions/services. Must be a hunter
Base salary is $75-$125k DOE. Commissions plans are based on experience and total goal. Goal target is typically around $1.5-$2 million, and commissions depending on achievement level should be another $75-$125k at plan, for total comp package ranging from $150-$250k if you are performing well.
Benefits and Perks
- PTO + paid holidays
- Casual dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Flexible work schedule
- Great health coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
- Flexible spending (dependent & healthcare)
- Transportation & parking pre-tax Benefits
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly Peapod snack/drink delivery to keep our energy up
- Regular happy hours and social events including: game nights, basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Volunteering opportunities with the Compassion Club
- Catered lunches every other Friday
- Open office environment
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Job Title: Account Executive
The Account Executive proactively identifies and maximizes opportunities to increase business for Company. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers, leverages for new business, and serves as local customer advocate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and prospective customers. Serve as the main point of contact for all customers.
- Sell the Company Value Proposition to our customers.
- Meet or exceed established sales performance targets (SLA’s, service revenue, etc.)
- Identify and proactively seek new business for Company, including opportunities to increase market share.
- Persuade prospective customers to do business with Company and negotiate deals which mutually benefit Company and the customer.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assets in one’s own geographic area in order to better market and sell such assets.
- Know the competition and provide detailed analysis as required.
- Communicate frequently with applicable teams and internal departments to maintain an accurate, current understanding of existing and upcoming customer projects and issues. Follow-up on all installations with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with customers and directing workflow to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling all customer issues.
- Track key sales indicators and provide accurate, timely reporting of these indicators to the appropriate individuals at the corporate and area level.
- Ensure the sales dashboard is updated in a timely manner and that the information is current and accurate.
- Stay abreast of technical topics and changes. Participate in continuing education to keep current on both technology and selling techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms for customers in geographic area. Adhere to Company policy regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal documents related to sales process.
- Attend customer and internal deployment meetings as needed.
- Keep Area Director Sales well informed regarding sales performance, opportunities, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Interact and Assist our Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Build to Suit (BTS) and Fiber Teams to identify business opportunities to meet business demands and provide solutions to our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
- Three (3) years of previous sales experience is required
- Carrier or industry experience is preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Background in wireless industry
- Superior sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of components of a telecommunication system
- Proficiency in Company is required
- High ethical standards
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Effective computer skills
Account Executive - Itasca, IL
BlueGrace is growing tremendously and we are in pursuit of top performing sales representatives to join our winning team. If you are motivated to establish a long-term career in sales and are driven to succeed, we want to talk to you! Sales positions offer a competitive salary and opportunity for unlimited earnings potential - the more you put in, the more you get out! In addition to a limitless career opportunity, the culture is incredible. BlueGrace received the 'Happiest Company Award' and 'Best Places to Work' award in both 2015 and 2016 along with numerous other awards that speak to our fast-paced success. We have increased our employee base by over 150 employees in the last six months, demonstrating our profound growth. Sales Account Executives facilitate the entire sales cycle from lead development to deal closing. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your personal, professional and financial growth in the field of logistics. Your daily exposure to top executives and business leaders will allow you to shape and enhance your pipeline as well as grow your career. The Daily Grind: + Build and manage a large client pipeline, including consistent follow-up + Generate and qualify new business via phone, email & internet marketing + Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues with a strong selling strategy + Identify key decision makers and accumulate business intelligence through a consultative approach to deliver solutions and drive sales + Overcome objections with effective sales techniques to uncover business needs and negotiate solutions + Initiate, develop & close new business + Establish and develop a strong client base with continuous growth + Candidates are expected to proactively maximize their time through multitasking The Ideal Candidate: + Exemplifies abilities to exceed sales goals by overcoming obstacles + Assertive, passionate, consultative, competitive + Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature + 1 year sales experience required; logistics experience preferred + Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent sales/logistics experience Perks That Come Along with Your Hard Work: + Competitive Base Salary & Uncapped Commission Potential + Promote Within
- Limitless career advancement opportunities as a result of our fast growth.
- Sales Contests
Who doesn't like friendly competition and bragging rights? + Charitable Contributions
We improve our community just as much as we improve our business.
- Business Casual Dress Code + Paid-time Off and Holiday Pay + Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance + 401k Match ID: 2016-1148
Key Account Executive (Monogram Biosciences)
Requisition Number: 69217 Job Title: Key Account Executive (Monogram Biosciences) Category:
Sales & Marketing City: New York State / Province: New York Assigned Shift: 1 Regular / Temporary:
Regular Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Standard Hours: 40.00 Work Schedule: Monday
5pm Requirements: + B.A./B.S. Degree preferred w/2-4 years of outside sales experience + Valid driver's license along with a clean driving record Job Description:
We are currently seeking a Key Account Executive to provide ongoing client assistance to hospital clients that work directly with Monogram Biosciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of LabCorp. This is an outside field representative position that will provide direct customer support to hospital system accounts primarily within the Metropolitan New York area. Candidate must have the ability to establish rapport and educate providers and all relevant members of the health care team within client accounts.
Client education will encompass multiple areas with regard to HIV and HCV testing, including but not limited to specimen requirements, establishing and implementing processes to improve work flow, sample handling and collection procedures, and third-party insurance billing requirements. Position requires travel throughout the work week within assigned territory and may include occasional overnight travel. Industry knowledge with clinical or specialty laboratory testing or experience in the diagnostic healthcare space is strongly preferred.
Candidate should have an understanding of managed care insurance plans and public health payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, and ADAP. Key competencies of this position include: + Ability to work independently + Ability to make good business judgments + Excellent communication and organizational skills + Timely, thorough problem solving skills and follow-through Candidate must collaborate with team members and possess the motivation and desire to continually add value within client accounts. Must demonstrate professionalism, sense of urgency, customer focus, and commitment to client satisfaction.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp's 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.
LiveAuctioneers is the leading marketplace for fine art, collectibles, furniture, and jewelry. Our catalogs include everything from Picasso paintings to Michael Jackson’s moonwalking shoes.
LiveAuctioneers has facilitated over $29 billion of bids by connecting over one million of the world’s most knowledgeable collectors with 4,000 passionate sellers of one-of-a-kind items. The LiveAuctioneers management team has started and/or grown market-leading companies like Amazon, Seamless / Grubhub, 1stdibs, SinglePlatform and IBM. The company’s most recent investment was led by Bessemer Venture Partners, early investors in hugely innovative companies like LinkedIn, Yelp, Skype, and Pinterest.
Founded in 2002, LiveAuctioneers was the first in the industry to introduce mobile bidding, video streamed auctions, and more. The company continues to be a pioneer in the sale of exceptional items. Job Description We are seeking hard-working and talented salespeople who think outside the box.
You will be getting in on the ground floor of a company whose trajectory is skyrocketing. We are are looking for not only sales people, but leaders who are looking to grow and build an industry-leading business. Who We Want: + You are someone who wants to jump in head-first into a game-changing, energetic sales team right at the beginning of a massive wave of growth and opportunity as one the first sales reps ever hired (get in on the ground floor) + You have a track-record of dealing with clients of all kinds, are well-articulated, and can convey value effectively + You can adapt to dynamic and fast-paced environments + Hustle is your Middle Name: you're a self-starter, you hustle to meet goals, and exude confidence everywhere you go + You love working on a team that gets motivated around a passionate cause and executes on their goals + You love challenges and you find ways to work around them in creative ways Job Requirements: + BA/BS Degree + Inside sales experience is a plus + Experience working with Salesforce CRM is a plus + Experience cold calling + Experience meeting with potential clients to sell them on a service or good + Enthusiastic, creative and desire to learn the trade Company Perks • Competitive base salary + commission • Regular catered lunches, happy hours, and events • Generous, real vacations • Company-matched 401K • Comprehensive healthcare and dental • Fully-stocked beverage fridge and snack pantry
Use this job description
Job Descriptions:Job Summary:Account Executives will sell New Horizons training products and services to businesses; achieve sales and collection goals; build positive relationships with clients. Duties and Responsibilities:Meets or exceeds established monthly sales quota.Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of our solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.Call on existing and prospective customers, build business relationships, create demand, communicate benefits, and prepare proposals and quotes within company guidelines.Prospect new business using a variety of networking techniques.Taking ownership of an assigned geography.Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services;Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly.Moderate travel to client meetings/presentations and/or within Company locations.Any other duties as assigned.Required Experience:Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.Preferred: 2 + years of highly successful sales experience with effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business sales. Experience requirement is negotiable for the applicant with the right positive attitude.High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel needed.Excellent communication, written, and oral skills.Must have reliable transportation; 60% outside sales.Has worked previously with a CRM.Had sold in an environment that managed to Forecasts and Pipelines.Has strong sense of business acumen. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Keyword: Account Executive Notice: NH Learning Group participates in E-VerifyNH Learning Group abides by the Pay Transparency StatementFrom: NH Learning Group
Use this job description
Account Executive - BPO
More information about this job
Overview Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business.Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value. We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do. As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career. Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more atwww.cbps.canon.com. Responsible for driving Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sales to current and prospective clients. Match our current outsourcing solutions (e.g. Accounts Payable Processing, Insurance Claims Processing) and future / evolving offerings to the needs of our clients and prospective clients. Will need to be a hunter with the ability to create demand, uncovering opportunities directly as well as working through the existing sales and operations organizations. Must be able to grow the business from creation of opportunities through closing of sales. Responsibilities · Drive BPO revenue from opportunity development through contract signing · Responsible for net new clients (new logos) and add-on business · Create opportunities through high end prospecting, including the use of social media, networking and other methods · Forge strong relationships with internal sales and operations team to drive opportunities as needed · Lead internal teams down the path to winning deals – including sales, operations, professional solutions, HR and finance · Develop a large and diverse pipeline to ensure achievement of annual sales revenue budget · Articulate value of the Canon BPO offerings in order to achieve targeted margin thresholds · Negotiate strong, profitable and fair deals with clients and prospective clients · Be a BPO industry expert to establish credibility within the internal organization and with clients and prospects · Understand evolving trends in the BPO space · Build high level relationships with key decision makers at client and prospective client organizations · Utilize strong relationships with coaches and champions to provide insight that leads to wins · Maintains a high level of activity – first appointments, follow up appointments, networking meetings, proposals, etc. · Prepare and present professional proposals/service solutions specific to the customer’s needs · Actively participate in various sales and skills training, both company provided and self-paced · Understand the full array of CBPS service offerings and appropriate target accounts for each · Ask critical first, second and third level qualifying questions to understand what it will take to win a deal · Utilize Salesforce.com to track all activity related to the sales cycle Qualifications EDUCATION · Bachelor’s Degree required EXPERIENCE NECESSARY · Extensive Sales background (10+ years) · Thorough understanding of complex solutions with a technology slant · Track record of success with a long sales cycle and with a consultative sell · History of success selling to financial/insurance vertical markets a plus · BPO exposure in horizontal solutions such as F & A and Claims Processing is a must · Experience with on-shore and off-shore solutions a plus KNOWLEDGE · High level acumen in complex business to business sales · History of managing the customer buying cycle in a BPO decision · Strong knowledge of BPO solutions such as forms processing, AP processing, insurance claims and related fields TECHNICAL SKILLS · Proficient in Microsoft Office tools · Strong presentation software skills (PPT, etc.) · CRM database experience a plus (Salesforce.com) · Social Media prospecting & personal brand management (e.g., LinkedIn) BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · Superior sales skills, professional attitude and appearance · Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills · Strategic/creative thinker and results-oriented sales person · Excellent presentation skills · Excellent interpersonal skills · Excellent written and oral communication skills · In-depth knowledge of current industry standards and trends · Strong team approach to business · Passionate, dedicated, willing to work long hours and wear many hats Requisition ID 2017-1848 # of Openings 1 Job Locations US-NY-NEW YORK Posted Date 3/8/2017 Category (Portal Searching) Sales Professional
Use this job description
Regional Account Executive - Steritech
Regional Account Executive
Steritech ID 2017-8406 State/Province CA Category Sales City/Region Los Angeles Posted Date 3/23/2017 Posting Type Full More information about this job: Overview: Regional Account Executive/Hunter Do you enjoy cold calling?
Have a knack for developing new business? Have experience selling services to regional commercial clients? Are you good at cultivating and managing a pipeline of prospects?
If this sounds like you, learn more about our Regional Account Executive position. Steritech is the market leader in food safety and customer experience assessments and is a division of Rentokil-Initial, a global commercial services company with operations in 67 countries around the world. Steritech serves more than 60,000 client locations, and we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.
We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. Our mission is to be known as the very best at what we do. Steritech is seeking seasoned sales professionals to prospect and sell Brand Standards services to regional clients in a range of industries including restaurant, hospitality and food service establishments.
Ideal candidates have extensive sales experience, including the hunting and prospecting of national accounts, board-room presence, strong business acumen and deal-making, and are driven to succeed. This position is 90% new business development and 10% account management. Responsibilities: Responsibilities: + Cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities + Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets + Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Steritech's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings + Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with Service and Operations personnel to maximize growth opportunities + Represent yourself and the Steritech brand as a premium provider of Brand Protection Services to your clients and prospects Additional Information:
Requirements: + Two years experience in Business to Business contractual sales + Proven and verifiable track record in sales + Ability to present to wide range of decisionmakers + Ability to travel 75% + Intermediate to Advanced computer competency, including familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint + Home office with access to Internet + Will be required to obtain any required industry State licenses + Must pass pre-employment background check and pre-employment and random drug tests + Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements (Offers are contingent upon verification of MVR checks): + A valid driver's license for the last three years + Maximum of three (3) violations and no major violations in the last three (3) years. Major violations include DWI, DUI, hit & run, homicide, assault, suspension or revocation or license, reckless driving + No more than 3 violations in past 3 years with no at-fault accidents
No more than 2 violations in past 3 years with one at-fault accident + No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the past 3 years with no violations Preferred + A Bachelor's degree + Experience in generating sales through cold calling and prospecting + Excellent organization and time management skills + CRM and Salesforce skills a plus + Previous negotiation and presentation skills
Experience selling into multiple market segments + Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf