Accountant Budget Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Accountant Budget
Budget Rent a Car of Wichita is looking for hard working and motivated individuals to join our Management team. Must have: College degree (or graduating Sr), good driving record and be at least 21 years of age. Previous supervisor or management experience is strongly suggested. Other necessary skills: Good time management, Dependable, task oriented and positive attitude. Become a Manager Trainee today by emailing us your resume or stop by one of our five Wichita locations.
Hvac Technicians And Installers
We are looking for HVAC techs and installers. We experience year over year growth we are constantly growing our team. We have multiple openings and are ready for you to join a winning team. We want to talk confidentially about opportunities, apply right now and let's start the conversation.
Offering competitive pay with commissions, great benefits, and the best work environment in the industry. We strive to make this a place worth working for everyday!
The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide outstanding customer service to our clients, who always come first. 5-Star Service, no less.
- Competitive pay - hourly with commissions
- Health Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-term disability
- Paid short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company uniforms
- Continuing education and training
- Technical skills and knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair heating and air systems in residential settings.
- Basic HVAC tools
- 1 year or more of residential HVAC experience
- Excellent customer service and workmanship
- Strong communication skills with customers
- Current driver's license, clean driver's record
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
- Clean cut appearance with a GREAT attitude
Building Materials Salesman Needed
Budget Home Supply was founded in 1984 and has been a staple in the local building community since its inception. We are actively pursuing an experienced building materials salesman who has history in lumber, interior trim, doors, windows, siding, roofing, drywall and decking. Applicants should be comfortable with making cold calls and excellent relationship skills are a must. The right employee will receive a base pay + commission with no cap and excellent benefits. We are a friendly, easy going company with high expectations. If you fit that mold then we need to speak with you to see if you fit ours!
We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments
- Answer inbound telephone calls and return customer phone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Bail Bondsman (Night Shift (On Call) * Top Pay *Bonuses
Be your own boss. We hire good people and professionals! We offer top pay for well qualified candidates, Our company will train individuals with no experience that wish to dedicate their time to this career. This business is a very simple industry with unlimited income earning potential. If you are not a motivated individual that can answer a phone and implement the requirements we seek, do not apply. This is a strict commission based position only, Please do not ask several times what the pay is !
This Position Requires:
- · Conducting warrant checks for potential clients
- · Meeting with clients to fill out paperwork and accept payments per policy
- · Returning paperwork to office in a timely fashion as required
- · Driving to the jail in which bond is being initiated to post bonds
- · Computer/internet proficiency is preferred
- · Strong attention to detail and the will to want to help families
- · Minimum of at least 1 year of sales experience is preferred, but not required
- · You must have a valid MN ID and no serious criminal history (No felonies, Theft or Fraud) As this may disqualify you in the licensing process
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- · Answering bond calls for your assigned territory, regardless of the hour- Including weekends & holidays
- Focused, attentive to detail & organized
- Candidate must be able to take direction and absorb document |field training
- Knows how to answer the phone when it rings, Drive business
- Understands that a bail bondsman is a 24 hour job for most to be profitable!
- Will execute job duties assigned and hours required to answer the phones, with a professional courteous prompt attitude.
YOU MUST BE A MINNESOTA RESIDENT. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU LIVE OUT OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITH NO MINNESOTA RESIDENCY. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING CONTRACTED LICENSED BAIL BONDSMAN WITH OUR COMPANY.
An ideal candidate:
Wants to work at a flexible, fun job and be your own boss
Wants to work on commission with unlimited income earning potential, with strong motivation
Feels comfortable on the phone, making and receiving calls and working with public
Likes to greet customers and is able to help them understand the bond processes computer and technology proficient
Knows when to ask for help from our experienced team at the office
Schedule: 7 Days a week ( On call ) Expect to receive legitimate bond calls from 9pm-7am, 7 Days a week, and on the weekends.. You are not restricted from working during the day--this position however is focused on in-bound calls and bonds being handled between set fourth hours.
Window Covering Installer
We are seeking a Window Covering Installer to become a part of our team!
- Install blinds, shades, shutters, Drapery and other window treatments
- Perform window treatment repairs
- Call customers to confirm installation schedule
- Receive customer payment
- Canvass neighborhoods when directed
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Pleasant, professional and friendly attitude
- Must be able to lift 50 pound boxes, walk up 20 flights of stairs carrying oversized window treatments, work on ladder up to 24 feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and remain calm and polite in stressful situations
- Able to work some Saturdays
- Valid driver’s license
Budget Car and Truck Rental of
The Pricing Analyst will conduct regular and ongoing competitive rate and pricing surveys, will conduct analysis of the company’s price position in the marketplace, will organize the results of such surveys into condensed format for management review, will make recommendations for price changes and positioning to optimize revenue creation and will assist with price change implementation across various channels.
- Conduct price shops via multiple booking channels and with multiple variables (date sets, product class, location, etc.)
- Aggregate pricing data into spreadsheet and database format
- Maintain records of price trending in marketplace
- Publish bi-weekly abstract of industry pricing trends for management review
- Provide daily price positioning recommendations by location, date set, product class
- Review competitive advertising and promotions via company websites and other sources
- Assist with price change implementation via company systems
- Additional duties and special projects as directed
- 4-year BS or BA degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Major or significant coursework in Economics, Finance, Revenue Management, Operations Management, Accounting or related discipline
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software (MS Excel), word processing software (MS Word), and ability to learn database and proprietary company IT systems
- Full-time position, salary plus performance bonus
- Atlanta position, minimal travel required
- Reports directly to Vice President and General Manager
Financing Specialist - RV Industry
Royse City, TX, USA
We are seeking a Rv Trailer Financing SPECIALIST F.n.i Manager! (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH RV INDUSTRY)
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Learn all (14) lenders financing guidelines
- Analyze information to assess correct LTV and secure rates
- Review costs for Insurance and warranties to sell to customers
- Complete all loan documents accurately and secure funding in a timely manner
- Schedule pickup dates and give All required lien info to customers
- Previous experience in Rv financing is a REQUIREMENT
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Room for growth
- Positive work environment
Electrical Project Managers, Electricians Journeyman & Apprentice
Electrical Project Managers, Journeyman Electricians and Apprentice Electricians for residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area,Central Valley and Sacramento areas. Projects to include Hotels, commercial tenant improvement, mixed use facilities,residential multi family and single family dwellings.
Benefits and 401K available.
Journeyman certification and or Electrical Trainee cards required.
Rental Sales Associate
RENTAL SALES ASSOCIATE ? CONNECT OUR CUSTOMERS TO MOMENTS THAT MATTER
Additional earnings potential as much as 3-5 times your annual base salary!
As a Rental Sales Associate, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience. Additionally, as a Rental Sales Associate you will also be responsible for promoting and selling our additional products and services to customers utilizing proven sales techniques. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated, has a passion for sales and customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Rental Sales Associate, we will provide you with the necessary training to reach your full potential. This training will facilitate your ability to meet sales goals and maximize earning potential. Additionally, we will provide several educational opportunities to develop skills that will prepare you for advancement.
Requirements of the Rental Sales Associate:
High school diploma or equivalent
At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is preferred
Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
Valid driver's license
Compensation & Benefits of the Rental Sales Associate:
We provide hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan.
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Avis Budget is an EO employer ? M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Post a Job