Accountant Budget Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Accountant Budget
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have experience as an automotive repair technician? Do you have a proven track record of quality work? If so, come join our winning team.
You should consider becoming part of our team if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Know the importance of exceptional customer service
- Are seeking a challenging and rewarding career
- Are looking for future growth and advancement in your career
- Are able to lead by example and take initiative
- Competitive pay plan with potential for increased earnings
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Pleasant work environment
Minimum of 3-years Automotive Technician work experience is required.
Contact us today for immediate consideration
Sales position for residential and commercial jobs. Job is for Bergen County, NJ. Sales or design background is a must. Budget Blinds is the largest window covering company in North America. We sell blinds, shades, shutters and drapery. Must be able to work Saturdays and the occasional evening appointments. We will provide most of the leads.
Electrical Project Managers, Electricians Journeyman & Apprentice
Electrical Project Managers, Journeyman Electricians and Apprentice Electricians for residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area,Central Valley and Sacramento areas. Projects to include Hotels, commercial tenant improvement, mixed use facilities,residential multi family and single family dwellings.
Benefits and 401K available.
Journeyman certification and or Electrical Trainee cards required.
Memphis Airport Station Manager
Budget Rent a Car is actively seeking a highly motivated experienced managers to join our team. As a Station Manager, you will have a chance to create and learn to run a successful business location and potentially share in the profits you help create; build highly marketable skills and training in business, management, sales and service; supervise, train, develop, motivate and evaluate the performance of location staff to maintain consistency with company expectations; operate and function in a fun- team-oriented workplace.
· Maintaining the security of company assets, which includes vehicle inventory and cash
· Controlling personnel expenses and assisting other managers
· Promoting the location business by conducting sales calls to prospective customers
· Communicate positioning, pricing, and promotional strategies to public relations, tradeshows, advertising, direct mail,
· and web based marketing
· Effectively manage across multiple layers and departments within the organization
· A 4 year college degree preferred but not required
· Competitive by nature, motivated to succeed, and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
· Strong creative and business writing skills; writes effectively using various styles to address different needs and audiences
· Ability to quickly grasp knowledge of travel industry and the company’s products and services
· Strategic ability to understand the “big picture” of the overall business and market needs and how to translate into marketing tactics
· Creative, and have tremendous energy and drive, as well as have sufficient know-how to impact the business in a powerful way
· Strong analytical skills
· Flexible and able to adapt to evolving requirements
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and competing priorities
· Proactive with high energy and proven leadership
· Comfortable working independently
· Previous experience in the hospitality and/or transportation industry is desired but not required
· Pay and Advancement Based on Merit
· Growth Potential
· A Fun Positive Environment
Bilingual Spanish/English Sales Associate
We are seeking a Bilingual Spanish/English Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Quotes and Bids
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or restaurant (food service related)
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH
Building Materials Salesman Needed
Budget Home Supply was founded in 1984 and has been a staple in the local building community since its inception. We are actively pursuing an experienced building materials salesman who has history in lumber, interior trim, doors, windows, siding, roofing, drywall and decking. Applicants should be comfortable with making cold calls and excellent relationship skills are a must. The right employee will receive a base pay + commission with no cap and excellent benefits. We are a friendly, easy going company with high expectations. If you fit that mold then we need to speak with you to see if you fit ours!
Budget Car and Truck Rental of
The Pricing Analyst will conduct regular and ongoing competitive rate and pricing surveys, will conduct analysis of the company’s price position in the marketplace, will organize the results of such surveys into condensed format for management review, will make recommendations for price changes and positioning to optimize revenue creation and will assist with price change implementation across various channels.
- Conduct price shops via multiple booking channels and with multiple variables (date sets, product class, location, etc.)
- Aggregate pricing data into spreadsheet and database format
- Maintain records of price trending in marketplace
- Publish bi-weekly abstract of industry pricing trends for management review
- Provide daily price positioning recommendations by location, date set, product class
- Review competitive advertising and promotions via company websites and other sources
- Assist with price change implementation via company systems
- Additional duties and special projects as directed
- 4-year BS or BA degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Major or significant coursework in Economics, Finance, Revenue Management, Operations Management, Accounting or related discipline
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software (MS Excel), word processing software (MS Word), and ability to learn database and proprietary company IT systems
- Full-time position, salary plus performance bonus
- Atlanta position, minimal travel required
- Reports directly to Vice President and General Manager
Outside Sales / Estimating
Budget Blinds of Walnut Creek is looking for an energetic and creative person to join our nationally recognized team. Come and join our local franchise office of the largest window coverings retailer in the United States and Canada where personalized service, competitive prices, solid support systems and exclusive product warranties make the job of selling custom window coverings fun and gives you the opportunity to earn a great income!
- Meet with potential clients in their home to show samples, take measurements and sell custom window treatments, shutters and drapery products
- Network and prospect in the community to obtain new clients as well as follow up with previous clients of Budget Blinds to determine a need for new window coverings or additional products.
- Work on the computer to send email, enter orders, maintain customer data bases, post to social media, work on Ipad
- Communicate clearly and effectively while taking the sales process from prospecting to completion. Represent the brand professionally and courteously.
- Accurately measure windows for both quoting and installation of custom window coverings products.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with an ability to take customers ideas as well as your own design ideas and collaborate toward a window treatment solution that meets the needs of the client.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in an industry with constant change and maintain a teachable attitude toward learning new things
- Tech saavy and an ability to learn motorized and technology driven products, home automation, motorized systems, apps, etc
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain organized as you perform daily sales tasks throughout the sales territory.
- Ability to be prompt, courteous and efficient
Vehicle Maintenance Associate/Oil & Tire Changer
As an Oil and Tire Technician, you will perform basic preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as oil, fluid and tire changes.
You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs.
This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural automotive or mechanical abilities.
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements: + High school diploma or equivalent + Minimum of 6 months of automotive maintenance experience or recent auto tech school degree preferred + Proven mechanical aptitude and skillset in car maintenance required + Valid driver's license and a good driving record + Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including: + Employee Assistance Program + Employee discounts + Training opportunities + Opportunities to make charitable donations + Voluntary unpaid time off + Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars + 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service) + Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service) + Vacation car rental A valid driver's license is required for all positions.
Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
If you have any questions about the position or on our hiring process feel free to reach out Ana Bavery Email: or by phone at Need assistance with your application, we can assist!
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success.
Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only.
Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Post a Job