Accounting Clerk Job Description Sample
Accounting Specialist / Accounting Clerk
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST / ACCOUNTING CLERK Accounting & Finance Greeley, Colorado Apply Description Position at JBS USA Food Company The JBS International Trade team is seeking an Accounting Specialist for a data entry role at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
Track and input accounts payable invoices
Prepare wire and special payment forms for vendor payment
Follow up on questions from vendors
Assist trade group with general duties as needed (filing, scanning, organizing, updating spreadsheets, research projects, etc.)
Accounts payable experience
Excellent telephone skills, oral and written communications skills
Experience with Microsoft Office applications required
Great organization and time management skills
Detail oriented, good research skills
Experience with SAP preferred EOE/M/F/ Vet/Disabled
Fast paced trade show exhibit firm has a full-time opportunity for a sharp, detail-oriented individual with good organizational skills and mature, professional demeanor. Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills necessary.
- A strong heritage of serving clients since 1974
- A dedicated and diverse team of exceptional people
- Robust expertise, creativity and performance
- Full service exhibit house with capabilities from initiation to completion
- Headquartered in a substantial western Chicago area facility
- Serving clients across the United States
- Offering nationwide & global capabilities
The Design Agency believes in the power of 3 dimensional, face to face marketing, and that true success on all levels grows from the special partnerships we share with our clients. Our dedicated teams of exceptional people pride themselves on creating investment value & success for our clients and partnerships. Expert in producing flavorful results, we artfully combine knowledge and capital, your objectives & purposeful imagination. Some of our favorite ingredients for producing robust results: trust, purpose, imagination, respect, honesty & value. It is the fusion of these ingredients & your refined palette that results in a balanced synergy.
Hotel Accounting Clerk
· Perform daily and month end reporting, payroll processing, HR, accounts payable, processing invoices and cash and credit card management.
· Manages account receivable and account payable to ensure timely and accurate billing and payment
· Coordinates and conducts month end food & beverage inventories.
· Creates the annual operating budget plan that is aligned with the company’s goals of profitability.
· Ensures monthly P&L’s reflect accurate revenues, expenses and cost of sales calculations.
· Monthly Revenue Forecasting
· Analyzes daily, monthly variances between actual, forecasted and budgeted performance.
· Advises GM and executive team on existing and upcoming financial and operational issues.
· Ensures strong accounting and operational controls to safeguard assets and maximize profits.
· Manages the accurate collection, posting and reconciliation and timely payments of occupancy and sales & use taxes.
· Daily Bank Deposits and credit card reconciliations.
· Provides continuous direction to and education of the operational team in all areas related to finance, internal controls, labor management, payroll, month end reconciliation, P&L performance, etc..
* Previous hotel experience preferred but not required
* High diploma or equivalent
* Prior receivables and/or accounting experience
* Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
* Must be able to communicate with internal and external guests
* Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend
Accounting Clerk (Part-Time)
It's an amazing time to join us as a Part-time Accounting Professional!! Were famous for our Breads & Toasts. Yes...our garlic bread that tastes so so so so good and melts in your mouth!! This is a terrific opportunity working a flexible part-time, 20- 25 hours per week in a business casual office environment.
Overview of Position: You will champion the daily processing of customer invoices and occasionally perform the posting of cash receipts and the creation of customer debit memos and credit memos, all done in a computerized system. File customer invoices. This position also helps out in other areas when and where needed - inventory records, accounts payable, reception area.
- Description of Duties/Responsibilities/Customer
- Daily processing of customer invoices.
- Occasional posting of cash receipts.
- Problem solve short pays; request reimbursements for invalid deductions taken by customer
- Enter Credit Memo’s and Debit Memo’s, ensuring customer payments reflect proper deductions.
- File customer invoices.
- Any other duties as possibly required and as employee skill set allows.
- Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills, etc.):
- Three to five years A/R and/or billing experience.
- Above average computer skills – Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, Business Enterprise Software.
Please contact Human Resources - Talent Acquisition at (414) 761-8944 ext 204 for any questions regarding the role.
Joseph Campione, LLC
Are you looking for an outstanding job opportunity in the Accounting field? We have an immediate contract-to-hire position available for you!
Essential job duties include:
- Processing inventory production tickets
- Assist with maintaining and controlling accurate inventory records
- Evaluate invoices, expense reports, and check requests to process for payment
- Process accounts payable work flow and complete weekly check runs
- Communicate with vendors as needed to resolve questions or disputes
- Assist the Accounting Manager with end of month General Ledger closing and reporting
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Generate quotes from customers
- Provide support to the sales staff
- Process phone and email orders for sales
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com or you can apply for this job by visiting our web site at www.flexstaff.com. Don't delay - apply today!
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional experience
- Strong math skills
- Proficient in Excel, with knowledge of Access and Microsoft Outlook
- Cost accounting experience is helpful
Accounting Clerk/ Buffalo, NY/ $14-$16 per hour
Accounting Clerk needed for a Buffalo manufacturing company to perform payables and receivables duties including invoicing, inventory control and accounts receivable support.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payables or Receivables required. Experience with both preferred
- Great Plains experience highly desired
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounting Clerk! Apply today!
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
Assist the Senior Accountant with accounting, auditing and basic office duties.
•Audit invoices versus time cards, find discrepancies, and report to the Senior Accountant.
•Assist Senior Accountant with accounting projects.
•Assist Senior Accountant with payroll projects.
•Complete basic office duties such as copying and filing.
•Perform other tasks as required by management.
•High School Diploma
•Previous office experience
•Cheerful presence and people skills
•Self-starter who can work independently
•Ability to follow directions
Skills and Abilities Required:
•Good organizational skills.
•Thorough and detail oriented.
•Excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language.
•Excellent editing skills.
•Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
•Excellent problem solving skills.
•Must be able to handle stressful situations.
•Excellent people skills.
•Proficient in computer skills with 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office.
•Excellent reading comprehension.
»Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
»Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
»Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
»Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
We specialize in logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, and customer service issues. It?s all we do and all we?ve ever done.
We don?t use logistics as a way of selling you something else. We know our clients want to save money and improve performance in the long run, but they also want to do so now. In many of our engagements, costs savings are realized within one or two quarters ? while setting the stage for even more sizable improvements down the line.
Assist the Senior Accountant with accounting, auditing and basic office duties.
?Audit invoices versus time cards, find discrepancies, and report to the Senior Accountant.
?Assist Senior Accountant with accounting projects.
?Assist Senior Accountant with payroll projects.
?Complete basic office duties such as copying and filing.
?Perform other tasks as required by management.
?High School Diploma
?Previous office experience
?Cheerful presence and people skills
?Self-starter who can work independently
?Ability to follow directions
Skills and Abilities Required:
?Good organizational skills.
?Thorough and detail oriented.
?Excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language.
?Excellent editing skills.
?Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
?Excellent problem solving skills.
?Must be able to handle stressful situations.
?Excellent people skills.
?Proficient in computer skills with 2 years? experience using Microsoft Office.
?Excellent reading comprehension.
We aren?t beholden to any particular solution or platform; our only concern is what is best for our clients.
Our work covers the ground from strategy through implementation. We can design a new strategy or analyze a problem, propose solutions and then oversee implementation, according to your needs.
We like ? really like ? what we do. There?s nothing more rewarding for us than tackling a difficult client problem, developing the best solution, and making the changes.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Basic accounting, general clerical support. Must have at least 5 years of general clerical experience in an office environment. Indefinite long-term temp role, $14/hr. Monday thru Friday, 8a-5p.
Our client in the Clearfield, PA area is seeking an honest and conscientious full-time Accounting Clerk to add to their growing team.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for providing accounting, bookkeeping and/or clerical assistance to the finance/accounting department. The Accounting Clerk may be tasked with keeping financial and accounting records updated, preparing reports and spreadsheets, analyzing data and reconciling bank accounts. In addition, the Accounting Clerk may be responsible for processing transactions like accounts payable and receivable, cash disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and careful attention to detail. The Accounting Clerk must be very comfortable with computers, including Microsoft Office products. Familiarity of QuickBooks and other accounting programs a plus. High school diploma a requirement. Associates degree a plus.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department;
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records;
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner;
- Enter financial and accounting transactions in a database;
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel;
- Research accounting problems or discrepancies and rectify the situation;
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management as requested.
*All resumes accepted and screened by Hire On Corp.*
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!