Accounts Adjustable Clerk Job Description Sample
Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Renewable Energy Infrastructure Group (REIG) is a portfolio company of Oaktree Capital, owning companies servicing Solar, Wind, Energy Storage and Electric Vehicles assets through Analytics and Field Service. http://www.reigroup.com/
MaxGen Energy Services
World Wind & Solar
- Prepare invoices based on weekly data and audit invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Recording of revenue and receivables and ensure that revenues and receivables in accounting system are reconciled with Salesforce data.
- Assist with the processing of cash receipts to appropriate invoices.
- Assist with accounting and reporting activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting processes, document procedures, help to implement controls, and streamline financial systems.
- Perform the processing of monthly accruals, recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, included but not limited to cash, and accounts receivable.
- Support annual audit and help meet audit deadlines.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting Preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of direct experience required in cash managing, general accounting related field, or related applicable business field.
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Team player, must be able to collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Must have strong work ethic, and have the ability/willingness to work overtime as necessary to get the job done and to meet important deadlines
- Limited Travel
- Normal Office Environment
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Frequently communicates with employees and customers
REIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk)
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Our Staff: As the company strives to continue its tremendous growth this year, fostering a group of highly motivated professionals who are able to properly serve our clients is the key to making our goal possible. If you want to work in a dynamic, exuberant, and entrepreneurial laden environment, this is the right place for you.
The Position: We are currently seeking an accounts payable clerk to provide excellent customer service and efficient processing for our clients, specifically the restaurant industry, to facilitate profitable business operations. This individual will need to be professional, confidential, and thorough with excellent communication skills.
General Duties and Experience:
- Coding Invoices
- Able to prepare and process payments for multiple companies
- Update and maintain vendor database
- Cash flow
- Able to process and enter hundreds of invoices per week
- Audits and verifies expense reports
- Able to communicate effectively with vendors via phone and email
- 1099 preparation
- Special projects as assigned
- Ability to prioritize duties and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Perform filing, coping and scanning
- Shipping and receiving as needed
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, accuracy is imperative
- High level of customer service
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and analytical
- Work well in a team environment
- Inquisitive and learning mentality
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- Familiar with technical cloud based bill payment platforms a plus (i.e. Bill.com)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
- Restaurant or franchise industry experience a plus
- Technologically savvy
Accounts Payable Clerk
Location – Near Baldwin Park, CA
Full Time, Temp-to-hire
Pay- Up to $20.00/hr, DOE
Integr8staff is looking for a motivated, self-starting Accounts Payable Clerk. This individual should demonstrate the desire to gain a thorough understanding of the accounts payable process in order to ensure accurate input of invoices and timely payments to vendors. Seeking a self-determined individual with the ability to process volumes of work accurately and seek to grow in their role and career.
Maintains accurate records of accounts payable related account balances;
Timely and accurately processes and codes vendor invoices
Posts journal entries or makes system data entries, as needed
Reconciles and checks vendor accounts for accuracy;
Assists in preparing the vendors’ payment runs;
Assists in preparing month-end reconciliations related to accounts payable, including expense accruals;
Assists in responding to inquiries from other departments regarding transactional discrepancies related to vendor bills and invoices;
BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, economics or related fields
2 or more years of related experience, preferably in accounting
Detail oriented and well organized
Familiarity with Syspro ERP desirable
Proficiency in Excel
Strong communication and people skills highly desired.
Updated resume is required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered- Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk
As a Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be contacting customers via phone in pursuit of payment on accounts. While ensuring the highest level of customer service, you will research and respond to all internal and external questions on Accounts Receivable. Duties also include maintaining regular follow-ups on accounts for both problem resolution and payment of outstanding balances, perform credit checks, and coordinate with internal teams to facilitate customer payments. If you are looking for a flexible position that will allow you to grow in your Accounting career, apply today!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, anytime Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family as well as:
- Fun, energetic, casual office centrally located in North Fort Worth
- Free parking
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Xpressdocs is a leading provider of direct marketing solutions for enterprises and franchises. Our industry recognized proprietary software solution features an efficient way to produce integrated marketing campaigns that include print, email and social media. Platform users can easily customize and order full-service direct mail, digital and offset printing, custom packaging, bindery and finishing services. Xpressdocs powers marketing efforts for hundreds of national brands, across a variety of industries including: real estate, professional services, franchise businesses and healthcare.
Xpressdocspromotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.Xpressdocsencourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk
PART-TIME / MOTHERS HOURS/ FATHERS HOURS- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
We are a small family owned company looking for a hardworking, reliable worker to fill our Mothers Hours AP / AR Accounting Clerk Position. We can accommodate multiple part-time working hours between 7am-5pm Monday – Friday. Not to exceed 26 hours a week.
DAILY FACETS AND NEEDED SKILLS
- Previous experience in accounting and/or related accounting programs, Macola Progression or Macola 10 experience a plus
- Knowledge of AP/AR practices and procedures
- Maintaining records according to generally accepted accounting principles including the recordation of accounts payable, accounts receivable/posting cash receipts, customer credit card reconciliation
- Applying strong accounting skills, including AP, AR, weekly AP check run and vouchering, tracking freight issues and credits
- Manage company mail
- General Office Work and use of Equipment such as Filing and use of Computer, Scanner, Copiers etc.
- Assist Accounting Manager with GL reconciliation, bank reconciliation and other accounting functions as needed
- Experience Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment a plus. (Understanding allocation of materials)
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, TRAITS AND ABILITIES
- Accuracy and attention to detail is absolutely required, as well as a track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Attention to detail with exceptional level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with deadlines
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Communicate effectively in spoken and written word for frequent client interaction
- Embrace the existing culture and work well with other motivated employees
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a basic math assessment
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent) with 3-5 years experience
- Associates Degree with 1-2 years minimum experience
- Combination of Education and Experience will be reviewed
- Ability to provide proof of education
- Pay is Negotiable
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies. No Solicitation Please, Our preference at Plastic Techniques, Inc is to recruit candidates directly. We do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support.
Accounts Payable Clerk
We are currently seeking an experienced, Full Time Accounts Payable Clerk to assist our very busy Finance Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for such tasks as:
-Verifying bills and preparing vendor payments
-Performing data entry and completing the posting routine for all accounts payable disbursements
-Maintain accurate records regarding house accounts, gasoline and merchandise credit cards
-Prepares and mails annual 1099 statements
-Acts as a liaison with credit card companies
The successful candidate will:
-Have at least 2 years of A/P experience in a general office setting
-Must be computer proficient with MS Office
-Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Have the ability to work independently and with confidentiality
We proudly offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, as well as various other supplemental benefits.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Noble.com is a global e-commerce and technology company with corporate offices in Rockland, MA and the Seaport area of Boston. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Although the business has experienced significant growth in recent years, our culture has remained focused on integrity, exceeding customer expectations, empowering and valuing our people and collaborating to grow our business together. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers, ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers, and a safe and satisfying environment for our employees.
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Seaport, Boston Office
Noble's Accounts Payable Clerkis responsible for processing invoices and expense reports for the company’s vendors and employees on a timely basis in accordance with company policies.
- Match invoice with purchase order and receiver and enter voucher information into the NetSuite Accounts Payable (AP) module for payment
- Review expenditures to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Company’s Expenditure policy
- Generate payments via check, ACH, and wire; run pay cycle process; and distribute information to vendors
- Maintain employee expense report reimbursement in NetSuite and ensures timely reimbursements.
- Audit expense reports to ensure compliance with Company’s T&E policy
- Research and respond to inquiries and issues
- Assist with various other general accounting tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of computerized systems is required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, or NetSuite a plus
- Ability to work independently and communicate with senior management, employees, and outside agencies on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate with regional offices to resolve discrepancies
Minimum education and work experience required:
- B.S. in Accounting or related finance field
- 1-3+ years of experience in accounts payable preferred
Medical, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, PTO
Accounts Receivable & Support Clerk
This Full Time Position shall report to the Accounting Supervisor.
As an Hourly employee, this position may lead to a Salaried position.
Position entails the performance of A/R functions and Collection procedures, and providing various support functions as related to accounting department.
Candidate is expected to:
- Understand Accounts Receivable Ledger and Invoicing
- Handle all incoming Checks by Mail and via Messenger/Overnight delivery
- Post AR payments to internal accounting system
- Perform collection effort on past due and delinquent accounts
- Update and track collection effort on all Credit accounts
- Process all incoming AR checks for bank deposits
- Answer Accounts Receivable inquiries and able to follow up with customers
- Reconcile statement of accounts for AR/AP Invoices
- Support ISF and Agent billing reconciliation
- Receive and process incoming company mail
- Assist with handling/distribution of Shipping Documents to Operations as req’d
- Support data entry for various Accounts Payable functions
- Provide primary back-up to phone coverage with receptionist desk
- Assist with related special projects as required (e.g. Filing Small Claims, etc)
- Have Excellent Verbal and Written in communication skills (English)
- Be well versed in Outlook and Excel
- Always be a Team Player
Accounts Payable Clerk
Arlington Power Equipment, a leader in outdoor power equipment for both residential and commercial, is seeking an Accounts Payable clerk.
Responsibilities include but limited to working with a 3 way match, scan invoices in the computer, balancing monthly vendor statements, process warranty payments, returns, answering telephones, filing and customer service for in-store customers.
Have a 1- 2 year experience with QuickBooks is a must.
Must be able to multi-task, work independently yet work as a team player,
Be able and willing to learn our industry specific computer POS system
Bi-lingual would be helpful but not necessary
This is a full time position with hours Monday - Friday 7:30 to 4:00 and alternating Saturdays 8:00 - 1:00
As a full time employee you are eligible for health insurance as well as dental and vision after 90 days.
IRA is available after 1 year employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!