Accounts Adjustable Clerk Job Description Sample
Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable Clerk
Do you have a passion for numbers? Are you an Accounting Clerk looking for your next challenge? Do you have at least 1-3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable or have a working knowledge of accounting procedures? If so, we want to talk with you!
- Am I ready to work in the AR / AP department for a fast-paced organization?
- Do I want to be part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic company?
- Am I a self-starter who is able to multi-task and work under minimal supervision?
- Am I ready for the next step in my career?
Then talk to us…
We are NextPage, a 100+ person strong direct marketing firm that has shown consistent growth for over two decades. We are leaders in our segment and have solid positions in a number of niche industries. We are innovators, leaders, and drivers.
We have an opening for an AP/AR Clerk that has at least 1-3 years’ experience.
Reporting to the Finance Department Manager, this AP/AR positionwill be the first point of contact for our vendors, customers and employees alike in the Accounting Department.
A day in the life of the AP/AR Clerk includes:
- Reconciliation of PO’s to invoices received
- Verification and approval of Purchase Order requests
- Resolve invoices/PO discrepancies and obtain appropriate signatures
- Daily invoice payables entry
- Daily check processing
- Vendor relationship management for new and existing Vendors
- Vendor inquiries for daily and month-end processes
- Maintaining AP and AR files and records
- Spreadsheet administration
- Customer relationship management for new and existing Customers
- Customer billing and payment management
- Work with Mailing/Shipping and other Departments on special projects
- Fill in for Receptionist during lunch breaks
Skills and Experience to be successful:
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years’ experience in Accounting
- Available full-time M-F from 8 AM – 5 PM
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary will be $30,000 to $35,000 depending on experience.
We offer great benefits including 401K with matching, paid health after a 60-day waiting period, voluntary insurances after a 90 day waiting period, and paid time off.
This direct-hire position starts immediately! For immediate consideration submit your resume and cover letter today!
NextPage is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Key Words: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting Clerk, AP/AR, Accounting, Accountant
Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk And A Billing Clerk
Must be a fast learner and be able to work as ateam. Professional appearance and demeanor isrequired.
• In depth knowledge of bookkeeping theories and practices. • Ability to handle responsibilities independently, with minimum supervision. • Familiarity with CDK /ADP accounting computer software program. • Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word. • Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. • Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida, consisting of 17 franchises, 13 locations and9 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. With over 70 years of success in the automotive industry, Ed Morse family owns and operates dealerships throughout the state of Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities. Job Code : 331 Requisition ID: 331
Contract Accounting Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk ; 30 Hours Per Week
Contract Accounting Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk ; 30 hours per week
Pay: $16.00 hr.
Contract for 3+ months ; flexible hours
Responsibilities This position would be helping with delinquency POs, assisting with the blocked invoices for payments, identifying and correcting good receipt / invoice receipt mismatches.
Computer Savvy – knows Excel with basic formulas + SAP is a plus; or another large scale ERP system
Understands the concepts of the accounting match principle.
Experience in invoicing, AP/ AR or similar required If you are interested in this position, please send me your updated resume to ANGP465@kellyservices.com Key Terms: Accounts Payable ; Accounts Receivable ; Accounting Clerk ; Accounting Administrator ; Accounting Assistant ; AP/AR ; AP / AR
? With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you. Let us help advance your career today.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
AP Clerk - Accounts Payable Clerk
Opportunity in the greater Grand Rapids area for full-time AP Clerk - Accounts Payable Clerk. Fast-paced office environment. Healthcare industry.
- Reviews incoming invoices and processes invoices for payment
- Maintains vendor relations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School degree or GED
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with multiple entities
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills; including proficiency in Excel and experience with multiple accounting software applications
Accounts Receivable Clerk/ Accounts Payable Clerk
Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk/ Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Working with Accounts Receivable team to solicit payment
- Working with Accounts Payable team to check current invoices and make payment
- Bank Reconciliation
- Work with Owner on making international compensations
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Fully functional with Microsoft Office (outlook, word, excel, etc.)
- Italian Speaking a Bonus
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you an ambitious, methodical, and energetic self-starter looking to further your accounting career at a fast-paced Real Estate Title Services Company? This start-up has taken off and is ready to expand to a national level with the perfect team in place. For the right individual, there is amazing potential to get in on the ground floor and develop your skillset. If you are an AP/AR Clerk with experience in title administration who is ready to take advantage of this opportunity and dive in with this team of high performers, we want to talk to you! This is a full-time position located in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
· 2+ years of experience as an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk
· Title administration exposure strongly preferred (i.e. insurance, closings, e-recording, letters and/or preparing disbursements)
· Proficient technology user, including MS Office; use of QuickBooks highly preferred
· Knowledge of escrow accounting and trust accounting strongly preferred
· Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to anticipate and proactively solve problems with strong organization skills
· Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Accounting Clerk Certification is preferred
Peoplr is a national Human Resources consulting firm working with high-growth companies who need help finding great people to deliver outstanding business results. Check us out on our website at: www.mypeoplr.com
Experienced Auto Dealer Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are growing! Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking an experienced A/P – A/R clerk. Must be able to handle a heavy work load. Our stores are VERY busy. Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred. Top dollar paid to the best candidate. Excellent compensation/benefit package. Opportunity for growth and advancement with one of the leading dealer group in the area. Must have experience with full cycle A/P, deposits, accounting balancing and accounts receivable.
Receivable / Payable Clerk
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Skills and
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Accounts Payable Clerk - Phoenix-Ocs
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark . Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The Accounts Payable Clerk reports to the AP Manager and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes verifying products are received and processing invoices for payment in an effective and efficient manner. Ensuring vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits. Invoices are filled in an organized system and easy to research if needed. The AP Clerk will also be expected to help out in other office areas as needed.
Date, Stamp and Attach Purchase Orders to invoices as they arrive
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
Accurately enter invoices into Account Payable System for payment
Process reports after data entry
Mail Vendor Checks if needed
Reconcile Vendor Statements as they are received
Maintain and update vendor/suppliers forms and information
File Invoices in an organized matter per instructions
Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety and security
Report to work on time and in compliance with dress code
Other duties as assigned
Microsoft Office, bookkeeping/accounting, office machine operations Computer Experience and 10 Key
Equipment Used: Telephone, Calculator, Photocopier, Micros POS System, Computer, Printer
Little or No Travel (10%)
SEDENTARY - Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders) #Monster Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Accounts Payable Clerk
United States-Florida-Palm Harbor Other Locations: United States-Florida-Tampa Job Number: 00001NA3 What you will be doing… Our Accounts Payable Clerks (AP Clerks) assist in reviewing and auditing employee and vendor submitted expense reports and approve payment disbursement. AP Clerks pay a critical role in managing our organization financial charges and assisting with educating employees and vendors on how to accurately submit an expense report.
As an Account Payable Clerk, a typical day might include: Ensuring expense requests have a valid general ledger coding and is not duplicated. Collaborating via written & verbal communication with internal and external departments to resolve expense related issues.
Auditing check requests, issuing stop payments and/or void check requests. Handling supplier calls for payment information. Entering non-trade related invoices into the accounts payable system.
Researching vendor Corporate & Divisional inquiries and disputes; resolve accordingly. Perform detailed research and status updates for expense payments Provides assistance and acts as backup to users uploading expense data into processing system.
What your background should look like… Completion of a high school degree or equivalent certification.
Normally requires two (2) years of experience working in a high-volume fast-paced environment Experience with data entry and in accounts payable expense processing Basic knowledge of Excel and pivot tables Well-developed problem solving capabilities Nice to have: Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy or similar vocations, is a plus. Strong understanding of AP business processes and best practices especially as it relates to expense auditing and processing Previous experience working in Concur What AmerisourceBergen Offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates. Some of our benefits include: • Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners • Paid time off, including vacations and holidays • Paid volunteer time off • Life insurance and disability protection • Pet insurance • Employee Stock Purchase Program • Retirement benefits and more… We take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide.
Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location What is AmerisourceBergen AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 11 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide the pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care.
We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market.
We create healthier futures. Job: Finance Jobs
Accounts Payable Clerk (East Windsor, CT)
Do Something Meaningful, Work for Allied! We're looking for energetic people to work in our A/P Department managing multiple small household employers. This is a full time position in East Windsor. First shift, Monday-Friday hours. JOB DETAILS - ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK * Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
Processes invoices and payments in accordance with contractual guidelines.
Verifies and inputs weekly timesheet data.
Manages telephone calls from vendors, and from funders, including Medicaid
Performs any other clerical tasks and special projects as needed or assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS * High School diploma or equivalent and Associate Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous experience in data entry, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivables, or automated accounting systems preferred.
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS * Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex accounting tasks.
The ability to interact and communicate with elderly persons and individuals with disabilities with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
Handles multiple-priorities; works in a team environment.
Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
BENEFITS * Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
Extensive Inservice Training Program
Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
Free Life Insurance
SALARY RANGE $28000-$29000/ year. ABOUT OUR AGENCYAllied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
APPLY NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest! Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled This is a non-management position This is a full time position
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!