Acetone Button Paster Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acetone Button Paster
Senior Product Manager, Dash Buttons
Job Description: Job Description The Digital Products group is looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join the Dash Replenishment team.
The Dash Button and Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) is an innovative new hardware/service offering, developed as a collaboration between the Amazon device organization, the consumables retail business, and AWS. Our mission is to simplify shopping for customers starting with the items they replenish regularly. In this role you will help grow the Dash Button program.
You will help drive the business expansion strategy and product vision, with a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences. This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with consumables retail, hardware and software engineering, device marketing, operations, finance and executive teams to develop and grow business and product opportunities. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products that customers love.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for: Be great fun to work with. At Amazon, we have a credo of “Work hard.
Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Be data-driven, with high judgment. Dash is a new product – this means there is a lot of room for experimentation and adaptation, but in these early days we lack all the data a more established product would have. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and analytical in their approach, and yet also able to use sound judgment to make smart decisions in the absence of data.
Be scrappy: The Dash team operates like a start-up – we’re moving fast and learning and adapting along the way. We’re looking for people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and solve a variety of problems.
Key responsibilities include the following: Define vision for product features that you own and gain buy-in from key stakeholders, such as leadership team, development, finance, and marketing. Develop core product management documentation, including user scenarios, detailed business requirements, and metrics of success for your product initiatives Understand business holistically to ensure the correct prioritization and trade-offs are made on the product roadmap Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals Work with finance and marketing to conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting as needed Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon Own the entire lifecycle of products from requirements definition through integration, launch, and post launch analysis Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience 5 years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant product management job functions Experience designing and implementing high value, complex, customer-facing products or programs Experience collecting customer pain points and needs to define business requirements and user stories Experience coordinating projects across cross-functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing, UX design and sales Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications: Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization, and be able to impact and influence them appropriately Able to exhibit ownership in a lean, fast-paced organization MBA or advanced degree in a related field Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
To help us grow, we are seeking an accounting professional who will work closely with the Head of Finance and CEO to oversee day-to-day accounting and reporting of our business as it transforms mobile commerce, driving revenue and growth amongst the world’s largest mobile apps. The ideal candidate has a passion for accounting, collaborating closely with internal teams and external partners, creative problem solving, and being part of a high-growth business.
If interested, please apply directly via: http://bit.ly/btn_cntrllr
AS THE CONTROLLER YOU WILL:
- Lead and manage day-to-day accounting at Button
- Produce reports tracking Partners’ financial performance and associated monthly billing statements
- Implement ERP system and related processes
- Generate comprehensive and timely financial reporting for investors on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage and oversee tax accounting and compliance obligations
- Manage employee expense reconciliation
- Serve as a strategic partner in creation of budgetary / forecasting processes & best practices
- Create and support the implementation of an accurate and timely close process
- Support the expansion of the business to multi-national jurisdictions
- Supporting CEO, CFO & revenue teams on short & long term projections
- Track key company KPIs and producing key findings
- Assist with investor relations and any future financings
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- BA/BS degree, ideally in accounting or business
- 8+ years working at a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm or mid-senior level role in accounting with exposure to FP&A
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial reporting procedures; ideally candidate also has significant experience with IFRS
- Experience with Revenue Recognition and related technical guidance
- Experience working with an ERP; Implementation experience a plus
- SOX & Internal Control experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- A strong attention to detail, teamwork, and the omotenashi spirit
- A love for the tech industry and small, fast-growing startups
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Stephen Milbank, Co-Founder and Head of Finance: Stephen is the Co-Founder and finance guy at Button. He previously worked at Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo where he invested in real estate-related companies and securities. He hails from the country of Texas, previously sang backup for Shania Twain, is a decorated competitive eater and chef, and has an appreciation for the oxford comma. https://www.linkedin.com/in/milbank
- Michael Jaconi, Co-Founder and CEO: Mike Jaconi is the co-founder and CEO of Button. Previously, he was the CEO of Rakuten Loyalty. He helped lead Rakuten’s investments in the U.S with a focus on mobile, commerce and technology. He also loves smoothies and fishing in Sag Harbor. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeljaconi
Our team also values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here: https://www.usebutton.com/join-us
We are seeking a highly organized legal assistant with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to join a successful plaintiff’s firm. Our work environment is second-to-none, and we are looking forward to adding another great person to our team.
- Base salaries are slightly above market
- Bonuses are provided based on the results you help achieve for clients; we like giving bonuses because it means the client has been helped and the firm has done well
- We want you to make a lot of money
- Level Head
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- Willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding research skills
- Outstanding computer, technological, and organizational skills
- Help maximize the value of our cases
- Prepare case documents and packages
- Provide clients with solutions and an extraordinary level of personal service
- Treat your fellow team members with the highest degree of respect
We are looking for someone that wants to learn and develop into an elite member of our team. There is significant room for growth from this initial role into one of our specialist positions.
This is a great opportunity. If being challenged to become your absolute best, while also being shown the respect you deserve is what you want, then you should email a cover letter and resume to me by email. Additionally, no experience in law firms or personal injury is required, but it is preferable.
Send your cover letter and resume in PDF. In your cover letter, include a section about how you stay organized, calendar/plan your days, and what you use to stay organized.
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team. You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Ios Native Application Developer
Growing start-up mobile gaming company looking for iOS development freelancer. Serious inquiries only.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area; or at least 1 shipped title
3+ years' experience in iOS development using Objective-C. Swift as a plus;
Experience in native game development required, Unity experience a plus
Experience in creating modern custom UI and animations;
Experience in integrating and supporting mobile SDK’s required (Facebook, ad networks, analytics, messaging, customer service and push notifications)
Post a Job