Acetone Button Paster Job Description Sample
Business Analyst II - DO NOT Click THE Apply Button Instead, Click Here, And Then Click On The Link Provided
We require all applicants go to our website and complete our on-line application process. Please follow this link to complete that process: https://montanastatefundcareers.silkroad.com.
Act as the liaison between the business and IT on medium to large projects; assist and support project management throughout all phases of development; assist with application support; write detailed requirements for system changes and enhancements. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS General Percent of Overall Job Scope Assists and supports project management work by adhering to the Project Methodology standards in all phases of the software development life cycle for business application and/or data management systems; compiles detailed project and/or data modeling/analysis/mapping documentation for all MSF applications and/or data management systems based on customer needs in accordance with business processes. 50% Works closely with customers and coordinates communication between subsections of the project team on medium to large projects to communicate all aspects of requested IT work to ensure products meet specified requirements and perform within acceptable user expectations; works closely with quality assurance analysts during testing to ensure products maintain overall system integrity; works closely with business and developers to ensure process efficiency, data quality, and/or metadata integrity. 40% Applies system solutions to business problems by developing and producing business queries, and/or simple standard reports, and/or business requirements for application/system changes and/or complex data analysis solutions, using MSF standard report writing tools and methodologies. 10% Position closes 11/30/17 at 11:59 p.m. N/A SDL2017
is seeking a
to join our staff to print two daily newspapers and various
commercial print jobs.
Experience desired but not necessary in all aspects of operating doublewide newspaper presses, reels, and plate making equipment
A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to identify color
The ability to work a schedule consisting of nights, weekends, and holidays
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The operation of Goss doublewide printing presses
Press setup including newsprint roll preparation, threading newsprint through the press, preparing press units for color requirements, installing printing plates, and ensuring correct unit and folder settings prior to press start-up
Printing within industry quality standards and meeting production deadlines
Installation of printing plates on press between zoned editions
Performing minor maintenance tasks on presses and related equipment
Loading 1,500 lb. newsprint rolls onto roll carts and into press reels. Prepare paster patterns on newsprint rolls for splicing onto running web
Cleaning press units, blankets, plate cylinders, ink trains, and surrounding areas of the pressroom.
APPLY IN PERSON:
1800 University Parkway
Sarasota FL 34243
Or email resume to:
Newsprint Press Operator
ResourceMFG is looking for a hard-working individual for a part-time Press Operator position in the Walker, MI area!
Hours: Train on 1st, then move to 2nd
1st: 8am- 6pm
2nd: 7pm- 5am
- Install plates on press. Set register, color registration and correct ink and water balance to ensure best color quality possible for each press run
- Collaborate with press crew and all necessary production employees to ensure smooth and efficient press runs while adhering to all safety regulations and operating procedures
- Measure quality and adjust equipment using tools and instruments
- Operate press folder
- Maintain acceptable waste goals necessary to ensure efficient press operations
- Perform general maintenance and cleanup of press
- Troubleshoot press problems. Communicate any issues to Foreman
- Maintain plate making equipment as necessary
- Set up and run reels for all press runs during the shift. Make changes to reels based on press run schedule. Apply proper paster pattern to newsprint rolls loaded onto the press
- Supplemental training in the printing trade
- Four+ years offset printing experience or a combination of education experience demonstrating ability to perform the job
- Knowledge of all aspects of operating a daily newspaper offset printing press
- Mechanical and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to life up to 80 lbs.
Our Focus: Because manufacturing is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools
that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
Forklift Operator / Utility
- Must wear or use all personal protection equipment required for utility.
Read, understand and adhere to rules and guidelines stated in the company handbook.
- Bring full gelcoat drums in from gelcoat storage area and mix them with mixer and label for inventory and organize as per production list. Load mixed/labeled drums onto gelcoat machine as needed. Consolidate partial drums with like colors. Label empty drums as empty then remove to empty drum storage area outside.
Bring skids of roving in from the roving storage area and separate boxes onto loading racks. Load racks of roving onto laminating machine as needed.
Bring catalyst in from the catalyst storage building to keep the laminating, gelcoat and seam machines supplied with the appropriate catalyst as needed.
- Bring 5-gallon cans of acetone in from the acetone storage building to keep production line supplied as needed. Keep the acetone shed clean and organized and empty barrels labeled and removed to empty barrel storage area outside.
Must keep accurate record of all materials used as per current specifications.
- Keep all machine rollers cleaned and repaired. Must have one complete set of rollers for following shift ready to use.
- Expected to help others with their job if needed, such as laying seams or laying wood.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations including to but not limited to, lock out tag out, confined space entry and hazardous material handling.
- Inspect, maintain and troubleshoot power transmission system and components.
- Troubleshoot and repair all plant electrical equipment.
- Must be able to safely install and repair 480 volt three phase; motors, drives, starters, switch gears, and service lines.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and specify new or replacement components for equipment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Must be able to climb and work at heights up to 100 ft.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to troubleshoot programmable logic controllers and variable frequency drivers.
- Must be able to use computers and understand network functions. Must be able to program logic controllers.
- Develop and use blueprints to wire, install, build and troubleshoot electronic and electrical equipment and controls.
- Diagnose repair or replace damaged or broken wires\cables, printed circuit boards, modules, or sensors associated with malfunctioning electrical apparatus such as transformers, motors and motor controllers, lighting circuits and fixtures, temperature controllers, AC and DC drive motor controllers.
- Must have experience in the use of multi-meters, oscilloscopes, megger, computer, and other troubleshooting equipment as deemed necessary by Maintenance Manager.
May occasionally come in contact with acetone while performing daily tasks.
When coming in contact with acetone the following applies:
- Must be sure that all spills are cleaned up
- All containers must be kept closed except for removing or replacing acetone
- All containers are to be properly labeled and stored.
- After using acetone it must be recycled and waste must be properly stored
Acetone is considered a hazardous material and anything that comes in contact with acetone must be treated the same and stored as hazardous waste
- Degree from an accredited college as an Electronics Technician, or equivalent combination of education and expereince.
- Annual Hazardous Waste Training to include: What constitutes a Hazardous Waste, Company Policy and Procedures for handling, labeling, and proper disposal of Hazardous waste and other Regulated Waste of the Facility. This employee is made aware of emergencies that relate to Hazardous Waste but is not certified to respond to emergencies involving Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Material. This employee does not handle acetone or acetone waste as part of their daily job duties however it is specified in training to not use acetone or acetone waste around electrical components.
- Industrial experience is preferred.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Seeking a maintenance assistant with, strong personal abilities, who can learn in a fast paced growing company where they can further your career. Will train the right person.
* PM Maintenance of all machinery
* Keeping work area clean and organizing
* picking up trash daily
* Maintain a regular schedule to vacuum offices, ops room, and outside grounds.
* Cleaning Spray Booth
* Changing wall filters
* pick up Precious metals for recycling
* Cleaning out acetone mask washer& refill with clean acetone
*Keeping inventory booth filters , paper products ,
* Lawn care & snow removal plus salt & sand
* Some experience in handling hazardous waste (will train)
* Handing Chemicals
* Recycling chemicals such as
* Acetone /84 reducer/ IPA
* Power tool experience with
Table saw / chop saw /drill /skill saw
*Some Mechanical skills will train
*shop areas when needed
* Lifting 50lbs or less
* Any and all things that come up during the week unexpectedly
5:30am to 4:00pm Sat 5:00am to 2:30pm
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Senior Product Manager, Dash Buttons
Job Description: The Digital Products group is looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join the Dash Replenishment team. The Dash Button and Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) is an innovative new hardware/service offering, developed as a collaboration between the Amazon device organization, the consumables retail business, and AWS. Our mission is to simplify shopping for customers starting with the items they replenish regularly. In this role you will help grow the Dash Button program. You will help drive the business expansion strategy and product vision, with a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with consumables retail, hardware and software engineering, device marketing, operations, finance and executive teams to develop and grow business and product opportunities. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products that customers love. Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At Amazon, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Be data-driven, with high judgment. Dash is a new product – this means there is a lot of room for experimentation and adaptation, but in these early days we lack all the data a more established product would have. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and analytical in their approach, and yet also able to use sound judgment to make smart decisions in the absence of data.
Be scrappy: The Dash team operates like a start-up – we’re moving fast and learning and adapting along the way. We’re looking for people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and solve a variety of problems. Key responsibilities include the following:
Define vision for product features that you own and gain buy-in from key stakeholders, such as leadership team, development, finance, and marketing.
Develop core product management documentation, including user scenarios, detailed business requirements, and metrics of success for your product initiatives
Understand business holistically to ensure the correct prioritization and trade-offs are made on the product roadmap
Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
Work with finance and marketing to conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting as needed
Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon
Own the entire lifecycle of products from requirements definition through integration, launch, and post launch analysis
Bachelor degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience + 5+ years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant product management job functions
Experience designing and implementing high value, complex, customer-facing products or programs
Experience collecting customer pain points and needs to define business requirements and user stories
Experience coordinating projects across cross-functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing, UX design and sales
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management
Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions
Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization, and be able to impact and influence them appropriately
Able to exhibit ownership in a lean, fast-paced organization
MBA or advanced degree in a related field Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation AMZR Req ID: 560989 External Company URL: www.amazon.com
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
Environmental Health & Safety Technician Corporate Operations - Human Resources and Office Support Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY TECHNICIAN – CAPE CANAVERAL Environmental health and safety (EHS) technicians will be responsible for regulatory requirements relating to OSHA, RCRA, EPA, and DOT requirements. They work with engineers and technicians daily to ensure our launch sites can support our safety culture while meeting all environmental, health, and safety objectives. RESPONSIBILTIES: ENVIRONMENTAL
Responsible for environmental compliance with hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, including Department of Transportation (DOT) shipping manifest, and tracking of hazardous waste shipments
Storm water construction/industrial
Perform weekly storm water inspections per the storm water pollution plan (SWPPP)
Work with facilities/engineering to implement creative Best Management Practices (BMP’s) to improve storm water quality
Take water samples during qualified rain events (3 per year) and send to the lab for analysis
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulatory hazardous waste handling requirements
Monitor levels of hazardous waste at each department’s satellite accumulation area
Ensure all waste is properly labeled
Ensure all waste is properly stored, according to its classification
Check and empty satellite accumulation stations
Ensure all stations are complaint with all requirements
Ensure all stations are emptied per regulatory standards
Accurately record and maintain 90 day hazardous waste drum logs, hazardous waste sign in sheets, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and acetone usage logs
Accurately perform all required hazardous waste and hazardous material storage area inspections
Coordinate waste shipments with the Lead and waste disposal contractor
Implement the Spill Prevention Countermeasures and Control Plan (SPCC) throughout the facility
Order and maintain adequate spill supplies: spill pads, empty drums, secondary containment, and other equipment necessary to maintain safe handling and correct disposal of hazardous waste
Assist departments with proper disposal and spill prevention and clean up
Respond to any spills that are reported
Perform monthly SPCC inspections at various locations throughout the launch site
Perform environmental compliance and due diligence audit
Manage hazardous materials
Ensure all hazardous material is labeled and stored properly in the storage areas
Refill/replace IPA and acetone drums as they get low
Request product IPA, acetone, hydraulic fluid, isopar, coolant, and Triethylaluminum-Triethylborane (TEA-TEB) as inventories are depleted AIR POLLUTION
Perform monthly chemical inventory for used and received chemicals onsite
Ensure daily closure inspections are being performed on volatile organic compounds (VOC) containers throughout the site
Identify work place hazards and unsafe conditions
Monitor employee exposure to job and chemical hazards
Assist in the implementation and compliance of site specific safety policies
Coordinate with the Safety Manager to develop and implement new safety policies as required
Assist in the creation of job hazard analysis and personal protective equipment (PPE) assessments
Conduct and/or coordinate employee safety and environmental training programs and assist with emergency response training drills
Perform department specific safety surveys using inspection forms to ensure employees are utilizing safe work practices such as utilizing proper PPE, minimizing trip hazards, wearing fall protection, etc.
Conduct daily health and safety oversight
Assisting in critical operations to manage hazard areas
Assist in lifting operations to ensure safe work practices and proper PPE is being utilized
Assist in proof, venting, and leak testing
Inspect and restock PPE stations around the facility
Ensure notification and corrective actions are put in place when any unsafe condition is presented or found throughout the site
Periodically check first aid cabinets and restock when necessary
Assist the EHS engineers in accident/mishap investigations when necessary
Assist in the respiratory protection program
Conduct fit testing
Perform inspections to ensure people are utilizing respirators properly and have appropriate cartridges for their task INSPECTION
Hazardous waste accumulation and storage, universal waste storage, eye wash/shower, outdoor equipment storm water collection areas, construction storm water prevention plans (SWPPP) best management practices (BMP), industrial SWPPP BMP’s, weekly safety inspections, first aid kits, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting/exits, self-contained breathing apparatus, Spill Prevention Countermeasures and Control plan, fork lift, boom lift, scissor Lift, fall protection equipment, lifting straps/slings BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing and overseeing environmental, health, and safety policies PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience implementing/developing health and safety plans and policies
Experience with emergency response crews in incidents involving hazardous and non-hazardous material releases to air, soil, and water.
Experience in the medical field such as an emergency medical technician (EMT)
Experience as a mariner
Experience using Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Demonstrated strong propensity for hands-on work and attention to detail in either academic or career pursuits
Ability to multi-task, to manage shifting priorities and to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
Ability to work in a construction/industrial environment
Ability to communicate well with technicians and engineers
Strong organizational and communication skills ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ability to work in a high-concentration and fast-paced environment
Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
Willing to work overtime when necessary
Position is subject to pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Cape Canaveral, FL, United States
We are currently seeking Warehouse workers who are looking for stability and a set schedule in a fast pace work environment in the city of Ontario,Ca. We have positions for packers, production and receiving.
- You must be able to work standing on your feet and using your hands 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- You must have excellent hand to eye coordination
- You must be able to lift and move boxes that weigh up to 25lbs.
- Physical ability to work in the warehouse environment (it m y be hot in summer and cold in winter.)
- Heavy duty workers must be able to lift and move boxes that weigh up to 50 Lbs all day long.
- Printing Operators must have excellent vision and ability to see slight differences in colors. In addition, you must have a tolerance for acetone smell.
You will be assigned to various tasks on this assignment, including, but not limited to making cardboard boxes, packing lighters on an assembly line, inspecting lighters, and lifting and moving boxes
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, long term potential temp to hire-consistant work.
No se requiere hablar ingles ni experiencia, trabajo constante
If you are currently in the job search, Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Welder, 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Why Join Altec?
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale and servicing of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world. Founded in 1929, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company, building on 80+ years of growth and success, leading the industry and setting the standard of excellence.
Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision! There's never been a better time to join us.
Customer First Enjoyment of Work Family Financial Stability Integrity
People are our Greatest Strength Quality Spiritual Development Teamwork
There are openings for
Welders on 2ndand 3rdshiftat our facility in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
Altec Elizabethtown is a focus factory that specializes in the manufacturing and final assembly of aerial devices for the telecommunications and utility industries.
Perform welding and metal preparation tasks such as sanding and grinding configurations.
Perform Mig welding by using a variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
Read and interpret schematics (blueprints).
Read and interpret work orders.
Use basic hand tools such as tape measurer and specialty equipment.
Follow established safety and quality policies, procedures, and practices.
Learn and operate all equipment within the work area (cell).
Perform rework as required.
Support APS (Altec Production System) initiatives. May participate in RCI events.
Willing to move to other work areas in order to support production needs. (Cross-train).
Maintain daily time records.
Willingness and ability to train new/current associates.
Maintain and complete any necessary documentation or paperwork.
The work may involve one or more of the following job requirements:
Lifting, pushing, pulling or extending above the head, items weighing 40-75 pounds.
Lifting, bending and turning at the waist simultaneously.
Standing, stooping or walking three to five hours at a time.
Operating mechanical equipment.
Using manual/pneumatic-impact tools.
Reading blueprints or schematics.
Reading tape measurements.
Exposure to temperature extremes.
Exposure to paint and paint-related work items (i.e. acetone or other solvents).
Wearing personal protective equipment (steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, goggles, face shields, hearing protection, etc.).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution is required.
Ability to read, write, and comprehend required.
Basic computer usage knowledge.
Ability to read tape measures, blue prints, and schematics required.
Vocational training and previous experience in welding desired.
Ability to obtain AWS weld certification in 3G and 4G required.
Internal Candidates will be an Associate in good standing
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!