Acetone Recovery Worker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acetone Recovery Worker
Trauma Recovery Center ED Social Worker
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Salary Commensurate with skills and experience
ROLE: Responsible for working in the Emergency Department at University Hospitals as an ambassador of Circle Health Services during night shift. Will work closely with ED staff to identify, communicate with and support victims of crime and or family members. The counselor will be responsible for working with identified victims and or their families in the Emergency Department and initiating referrals to day time staff for follow up either in hospital or community.
BA Level license in Behavioral Health, and willing to do case management.
Must be a licensed driver willing to transport individuals.
Must be available to see clients during critical times, including evening and weekends.
Valid Ohio driver's license with less than four (4) points on driving record, dependable vehicle, and current automobile insurance which meets state minimum requirements.
Master's Degree in related field with valid LSW or LPC licensure in the state of Ohio.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Ability to establish rapport, develop trust and build a collaborative working alliance with clients, coworkers, and agency partners. Skillful at presenting information to diverse groups. Identify the elements of various interview protocols as they apply to the treatment of complex traumatic stress. Provide clinical supports for safety and stabilization when treating traumatic stress. Understand basic psycho-educational components of early treatment of traumatic stress and the roles of perceived threat, stress, and somatization in the symptoms. Provide remembrance, mourning, and grief support therapy. Identify and discuss the effective treatments for traumatic stress. Exceptional cultural competency and skills working with a diverse clientele. Bilingual competency helpful.
Provides direct identification for all clientele on site and at partner sites. Maintain professional records and client histories, conforming to TRC and CARF form and standards. Responsible for collecting and storing client data.
Professional consultation and referral to necessary agencies entities regarding client issues, programs and education. Coordinate emergency housing and legal assistance to clients that are eligible under VOCA guidelines.
Other job related duties as required.
This is a grant funded position through the Ohio Attorney General's Office and the funding is secured until September 2018. Funding for the grant year beginning October 1, 2018 is not guaranteed.
Submit Resume to:
Jolynda Gibbs, HR Manager, (see below)
Circle Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer & service providerUse this job description
Outreach Worker And Advocate - Violence Recovery Program
Title # Outreach Worker and Advocate
- Violence Recovery Program EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. About the Organization The mission of Fenway Health is to enhance the wellbeing of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and all people in our neighborhoods and beyond through access to the highest quality health care, education, research and advocacy. In 2013, Fenway Health announced a historic partnership with AIDS Action Committee that allows the two organizations to work more closely together and improve delivery of care and services to people living with HIV/AIDS. AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts is a leader in the fight against HIV/AIDS, advocating at the city, state, and federal levels for fair and effective AIDS policies, conducting cutting edge HIV prevention programs, and providing health and wellness services to people already living with HIV. Founded in 1983, AIDS Action is New England's largest AIDS service organization. Description The Violence Recovery Program (VRP) is a grant-funded program that provides counseling, support groups, advocacy and referral services, specialized to serve lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) clients who have experienced recent anti-LGBTQ hate violence, partner abuse/domestic violence, sexual assault and police misconduct. The VRP also offers training and in-services to community groups and professionals about LGBTQ violence issues. The Outreach Worker and Advocate serves as the primary liaison between the VRP and state and community based victim/survivor service providers and survivor-led organizations. The Outreach Worker/Advocate provides information to community members, service providers and others about VRP services and raises awareness LGBTQ violence issues. The Outreach Worker/Advocate facilitates trainings and in-services to improve provider and system responses to LGBTQ survivors of violence. The Outreach Worker/Advocate also provides supportive counseling and advocacy to LGBTQ survivors of domestic violence/partner abuse, sexual assault, hate violence and police misconduct. *LGBTQ-identified persons, people of color and Bilingual (Spanish/English) applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. The Violence Recovery Program strives to create a culture of diversity and inclusion that values unique individual identities and promotes social justice.
Bachelor's degree preferred; A minimum of one year case management experience within a trauma-informed setting, working with survivors of violence
Demonstrated knowledge of, commitment to and/or experience working with LGBTQ community
Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to addressing partner abuse/domestic violence, sexual violence, hate violence and/or other violence recovery issues
Demonstrated knowledge of, commitment to and experience working with marginalized populations
Demonstrated written and verbal skills, as well as experience training others
Experience providing direct service to survivors of violence or in other human service capacities preferred
Knowledge of the legal and criminal justice systems and experience with advocacy strongly preferred
Experience in community outreach, networking and collaborations strongly preferred
Experience working with an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse work staff preferred
Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Able to work a flexible schedule Position: Outreach Worker and Advocate Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Number of Openings: 1 Category: Behavioral Health Number Filled: 0 Location: Behavioral Health
- Ansin Building Shift: Days Req Number: BEH-17-00003
Recovery Support Worker
Catholic Charities is seeking a:
Recovery Support worker, PT ? 3 hrs a week. Must have certification as a Recovery Coach or Peer support worker; 1 year experience working with clients in recovery from mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis, actively participate in clients recovery in leadership capacity. Please see attached job description for more details.
Catholic Charities offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
For Good Health: Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
For a Secure Future: Life, AD&D and Long-term disability insurance
For Retirement: 403(b) Plan, with employer matching contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement: Training and development opportunities and for Licensed Clinicians ability to apply for the education Loan Forgiveness Program under The National Services Health Corp.
For Work Life Balance: Generous paid time off, including vacation, and sick time.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Free and confidential counseling
Use this job description
Addiction Recovery Center Clinician
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations, and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
This position will provide direct care services to our child and adolescent patients in our addiction treatment program.
Candidates must have relevant training/experience/education in Substance Abuse or Addictions specialty, or actively working towards degree, experience in related Allied Health field with education or 1 - 2 years of experience specific to Substance Abuse or Addictions work.
Duties include conducting substance abuse related groups, performing routine safety checks, vital signs, documenting group and progress notes.
Our Company is recognized as a leader in engineering and scientific consulting services. We have achieved this through our people - our Firm's most important resource. It is therefore critical to our Company's technical reputation and business success to hire, recognize, and retain highly competent and successful individuals.
Use this job description
Recovery Representative 5498
Our client, is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry. Founded in 1971, they service half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Do not miss your opportunity to join this award-winning team today.
Pay: $15.50/hourly. Contract to hire
Recovery Representative I
- Responsible for accurate and timely resolution of all bank returned items.
- Provides quality customer service to internal/external customers while mitigating risk to the company.
- Educates clients branches product areas on the resolution process and provides alternate service options when necessary.
- Develops and maintains basic knowledge of products and their corresponding systems to accurately make decisions on the revenue the client receives from the products.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues from the field and clients.
- Handles client objections through the help of a mentor and manages the return to completion in order to recover as much lost revenue as possible using established standards and guidelines.
- Handles returns resolutions and inbound phone requirements to meet departmental standards.
- Performs the daily processing of all new and pending returned items for the assigned products.
- Handles the daily payment report in conjunction with a mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid penalty assessment.
- Handles the daily payroll hold report in conjunction with their mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid service related issues.
- Maintains daily call requirements based on the forecast provided
- Maintains department policies/procedures to ensure daily compliance.
- Evaluates client status to determine the appropriate service that they are approved to use and mitigates risk and exposure to the company.
High School Diploma required, advanced education preferred
Experience in a Customer Service, Collections, Finance or Accounting preferred
Strong MS Excel and Access knowledge
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
#cb Use this job description
497183-Disaster Recovery Technical Analyst
Disaster Recovery Technical Analyst
Disaster Recovery Technical Analyst provides professional, specialized skills, including: disaster recovery planning, project management, and problem analysis and resolution.
Participates in major project assignments to:
- Assist Disaster Recovery lead in developing requirements and standards across multiple business units and sites.
- Assist business partners in resolving business issues related to work area (business function) recovery planning and recovery plan development / enhancements.
- Capitalize on business opportunities to refine production processes to mitigate exposure during disruptions of service, and, possibly, improve day-to-day operations.
- Assist business units with:
- Assessment of potential business impact (Business Impact Analysis),
- Definition of Critical, time-sensitive functions,
- Design, development, and documentation of work area (business function) disaster recovery plans.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Ensuring that all technical components of the Disaster Recovery Plans are successfully tested at least annually, or whenever significant changes are made to those components. Planning and coordinating at least one simulation exercise a year, involving all critical systems and sites. Documenting the results of all tests and exercises, and identifying any recommended enhancements to the Disaster Recovery Plans and Procedures. Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual disaster recovery documentation maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation.
- Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Coordinating routine updates to the detailed information supporting the Disaster Recovery Procedures (e.g., contact lists, personnel assignments, hardware and software specifications, network diagrams, vital records management and inventory lists, offsite back-up schedules, etc.). Coordinating electronic access to, and hard copy distribution of, the Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- 2-3 years experience in disaster recovery, or related fields,
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills,
- Strong verbal / written communications.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners in remote locations,
- Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve target dates, must be a leader and a productive team player,
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Chemical Health Rehabilitation Worker - Huss Center For Recovery
Recognized as a Top 150 Workplace, People Incorporated serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. In 2015, we reached over 10,000 individuals through more than 60 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
The Huss Center for Recovery is an innovative treatment program for adult men and women with co-occurring chemical dependency issues and mental illness. The program offers a full spectrum of services including inpatient, intensive outpatient, continuing care and concerned persons group. Our person-centered treatment services provide an integrated, interdisciplinary approach that links psychological, biological, and social factors to assist people in the process of recovery.
We are searching for a Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker. This role is responsible for creating a supportive environment for our residents while they work on their individualized vision of wellness and independence. Responsibilities include:
Joining with residents in their daily activities, developing positive relationships that support the client in meeting their goals
Providing intervention and de-escalation for clients experiencing mental health symptoms
Documenting observable behaviors and symptoms
Participating with residents during in-house and community activities
Coaching residents on independent living skills and coping mechanisms
Safely administering medications and offering coaching on medication management
Serving meals and completing general housekeeping
This is a casual, on-call position within our residential program. The individual in this position must be open to working overnight shifts on an as-needed basis during the weekday. Shifts are from 10pm-8:30am
High school diploma and minimum age of 21 years
One year of full-time experience with people with serious and persistent mental illness
Excellent driving record, reliable car, and current auto insurance
Free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately proceeding hire
Bachelor degree in social work, psychology, or human services
Previous experience working with individuals with serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency, developmental disabilities, and/or other health conditions that impact mental health
People Incorporated offers a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, paid time off and supervision toward professional licensure.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.
Use this job description
Alorica Recovery Care Associate
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and collections, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide collections/receivables management phone support for one or more clients at our contact center facility. In this role, you will be assisting customers with making outstanding payments for clients. You’ll be acting as a consultant to the customer, empathizing with their situation, encouraging and educating them, and offering assistance and payment options. A strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you – so only the awesome need apply! KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Handles various incoming and outgoing collections-focused phone calls
Resolves customer questions, complaints and collections inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
Connects with existing and potential customers and aims to resolve inquiries related to receivables management
Utilizes computer system to verify and document customer requests
Talks to customers over the phone to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate WHY JOIN ALORICA? Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive: * Paid training
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k)) * Employee discounts through client programs Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, collections, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? Minimum Education and Experience: * High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred * 1-2 years’ previous experience in a receivables management, collections and contact center environment, preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Knowledge of phone dialer functions and call campaigns
Understanding of collections regulations, including but not limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts, or Practices (UDAAP) * Negotiation skills and assertiveness
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution WORKING CONDITIONS * * Work Environment * A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems Physical Demands * Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. */DISCLAIMER:/*The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let’s do this. /Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled/
Title:Alorica Recovery Care Associate
Use this job description
Recovery Care Coordinator - Contessa Health
Contessa Health, in partnership with Marshfield Clinic, is now hiring a Recovery Care Coordinator, located in Marshfield.To apply, please visit http://contessahealth.com/connect-with-us/For more information, please contact Julie Sumrack, 615-635-0310.Aside from the patient, the Recovery Care Coordinator is the most vital part of the Contessa Health Model. Recovery Care Coordinators are experienced, registered nurses that guide the patient throughout the episode of care.
They are the primary point of contact to address all concerns related to the diagnosis and treatment of the patient; the RCC will coordinate and manage the episode according to the personalized care plan. Aside from the management of the actual episode of the patient, the RCC has a large role in assisting with workflow development and administrative duties to ensure all parts of the model are working as efficiently as possible. This role is designed for the flexible, motivated, and caring individual that appreciates every day looking a little different than the one before. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Location: Marshfield, WI
Use this job description
Legal Recovery Specialist
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets.
Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets.
It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Managing legal matters with attorneys across the country to obtain recoveries on written off contracts. Managing those relationships, updating systems and keeping those efforts as cost effective as possible while still negotiating payment plans and settlements alongside legal counsel • Assigns legal matters to counsel to perform necessary legal work in order to achieve desired result (judgment, Replevin, pre-judgment writ, lift of stay, etc.) • Negotiates compensation terms with counsel that are mutually beneficial yet cost effective for the company • Ensures all matters are being worked timely and as directed by management • Skip traces debtors so we can serve them • Locates assets so we can collect on judgment or improve our negotiating position. • Enters service order, keeps track of fees and updates the system as progress is made. • Contacts customers to negotiate payments and/or settlements on past due accounts. ID: 24774
Use this job description