Acetone Recovery Worker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acetone Recovery Worker
Recovery Representative 5136
TES Staffing is sourcing for an experienced Accounts Receivable Customer Support Professional. Must be able to think on your feet and handle a fast-paced environment. MUST have a working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Responsible for accurate and timely resolution of all bank returned items.
- Provides quality customer service to internal/external customers while mitigating risk to the company.
- Educates clients branches product areas on the resolution process and provides alternate service options when necessary.
- Develops and maintains basic knowledge of Company products including but not limited to Taxpay Direct Deposit and Garnishments 401(k) Workers Compensation Health and Benefits National Health FSA FSA Debit card Advantage and their corresponding systems to accurately make decisions on the revenue Company receives from the products.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues from the field and clients.
- Handles client objections through the help of a mentor and manages the return to completion in order to recover as much lost revenue as possible using established standards and guidelines.
- Handles returns resolutions and inbound phone requirements to meet departmental standards.
- Performs the daily processing of all new and pending returned items for the assigned products.
- Handles the daily EDI payment report in conjunction with a mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid penalty assessment.
- Handles the daily payroll hold report in conjunction with their mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid service related issues.
- Maintains daily call requirements based on the forecast provided
- Maintains department policies/procedures to ensure daily compliance.
- Evaluates client status to determine the appropriate service that they are approved to use and mitigates risk and exposure to Company.
- Participates in ongoing training to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Ensures adherence to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act NACHA and other regulatory agencies.
High School diploma
Experience in customer service, finance accounting or payroll preferred
Microsoft Word Excel and Access knowledge is preferred
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
#CB Post a Job
Commercial Recovery Collector
Commercial Recovery Collector
Business Financial Services
Coral Springs, Florida
Who We Are and What We Do
What keeps things humming at BFS? Right process, driving the right answers to the right business people. We have funneled millions of dollars to businesses in North America and the UK. This is just a fraction of what we can do. We use technology to speed up the loan approval process. When businesses request working capital, we find ways to given them the go-ahead. As we continue to develop, we can outpace just about every other player in the alternative finance space. We want to change the game. We are about disrupting the space.
We work hard and we encourage fun outings and events. BFS celebrates birthdays and sponsors community benefit programs. Our leaders encourage us to grow as people and as small business loan providers. We invite people who are excited about small business to lead our teams. We invite people who are excited about small business to lead our teams.
Who You Are
Early on, you made a decision to excel. You are the very best at whatever you do. You are driven, reliable and fun. You absorb new ideas quickly and you have the ability to attract, develop and motivate other talented people. You pitch in readily to support others. You are accessible, goal-oriented and you demand the very best from your team. You value team interactions with the public and you work consistently to make interactions with your team positive and productive.
Getting things completed ahead of time is your goal. You rarely miss the mark. You do whatever it takes to keep everything track. You think ahead. You turn on a dime. Results matter to you. At the same time, you keep connected to the senior leaders and their vision. You are thrilled about making the BFS process work for more small business people in Florida and across the US. This requires you to reach out to certain merchants to make appropriate payment arrangements.
What You Will Do
As the Commercial Recovery Collector, you will influence the performance of the entire team by:
- Working collaboratively with the Collections Manager and team members on accounts ranging from 20 to 60 days past due to hit daily and monthly goals.
- Contacting multiple (50+) clients daily to secure payment.
- Working with clients to make payment arrangements.
- Reconciling portfolios daily.
- Generating and sending out monthly statements.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by the senior leadership team.
- An Associate Degree; BS/BA a plus
- 3 to 5 years of business collections experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) helpful
- Experience in one or a combination of the following within the financial services industry: collections, credit disputes, credit reporting, fraud resolution or customer service
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities; excellent research, evaluation, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong customer service, meeting the needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Career training and growth potential
- Work with energetic teams in a culture prepped for success
- Colleagues who are motivated, smart and focused
- Rewards for consistent high performance
- Designer offices with snacks, tea, break areas and secure employee parking
- Restaurants, banking, shopping and recreation within minutes of the office
- Health insurance, dental, 401(k) and other benefits
Competitive salary, with benefits.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Post a Job
Addiction Recovery Center Clinician
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
This position will provide direct care services to our child and adolescent patients in our addiction treatment program.
Candidates must have relevant training/experience/education in Substance Abuse or Addictions specialty, or actively working towards degree, experience in related Allied Health field with education or 1 - 2 years of experience specific to Substance Abuse or Addictions work.
Duties include conducting substance abuse related groups, performing routine safety checks, vital signs, documenting group and progress notes.
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job
Full Benefits Surgery Recovery - RN
RN Surgery Recovery needed. This position is located in nearby Pocatello, ID. Registered Nurse to function as our Day Surgery Recovery Unit RN. Multiple Shifts and RN Specialties available. Apply to be considered for your best fit. This position is accountable for the provision of safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective care to pre and post anesthesia and surgical patients of Same Day Surgery and PACU. Utilizing the nursing process, care is delivered in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, legal, regulatory, and ASPAN standards. Completes physical assessment, patient history, and evaluation. Continuously assesses condition, with emphasis on respiratory issues. Documents assessment, plan of care, interventions, and patient response consistent with hospital and unit standards. Possesses a clear understanding of Pharmacology/narcotics and wasting processes, and fluid replacement as it related to all ages, disease processes and procedures, and responds appropriately when patient care issues arise. Manages patient pain effectively and appropriately. Communicates abnormal lab and/or x-ray values to surgeon and/or anesthesiologist in a timely, appropriate manner.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho. Previous PACU/Surgical/ICU experience preferred. Current BLS required. ACLS certification within 6 months of hire. PALS preferred. This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey
Data Center Project Manager - Disaster Recovery
Strong Data Center experience. Sr PM min 8 year exp. Strong communication skills with all levels of customers and stakeholders.
- Responsibilities Responsible for the concurrent management of one or more small to medium moderately complex projects.
- These projects are one-time, multitask jobs that have clearly defined start and end dates, a specific scope of work, a budget, required resources, and a specified performance objective to be achieved.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and technical competence
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity
- Responsible for leading one or more projects typically between $100,000 - $5,000,000
- Gathering, defining and documenting project requirements
- Clearly defining and communicating roles, responsibilities and expectations for all members of the project team
- Obtaining and defining staffing requirements and forming project teams
- Independently planning all associated work to meet project goals
- Be able to think out of the box to creatively solve complex project challenges
- Providing direction and leadership to project management analysts and schedulers
- Developing metrics, procedures, objectives and methods to assess project progress while utilizing established standards and quality objectives
- Conducting project kick-off meetings
- Communicating individual project roles and expectations
- Ensuring all project team members have the tools and training necessary to perform effectively
- Recording, tracking and communicating issues, risks, changes, and status reports within a standard tool
- Accurately and consistently forecasting project resource, material and contract costs within a standard tool(s)
- Driving all project related tasks to completion
- Developing and Maintaining up-to-date detailed project schedules and work plans
- Monitoring critical project milestones, and identifying ways to resolve schedule issues
- Coordinating any required contract work within defined policy
- Conducting and site visits as necessary
- Assessing project performance and implementing changes as necessary to ensure the projects remains within specified cost, schedule, scope and quality objectives
- Communicating status of all projects to stakeholders and management
- Developing and maintaining a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients
- Resolving problems of project specific scope within procedural guidelines
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with moderate scope and complexity
- Preparing all project documentation for closure, storage, and possible auditing activities, ensuring technical accuracy
- Functioning in a process oriented environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience managing one or more moderately complex IT Application software development cycles/projects
- Strong Communications skills, able to speak at all levels of the organization
- Experience with IT professional service agreements and materials logistics
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI.
- Advanced understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Workforce planning and resource management skills
- Ability to function and manage in a matrixes environment
- Understanding of business, and IT strategies and objectives
- Advance skill using MS Project Desired
- Experience working in a PMO environment as Project Lead or Project Manager for medium to complex projects
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755|Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Job
Senior Accountant - Billing & Cost Recovery
Description: Hyatt Hotels Corporation seeks a self-motivated professional accountant to join its Corporate Accounting – Billing & Cost Recovery Team. Responsibilities include general oversight of assigned processes within the Hyatt monthly and quarterly close process. This includes preparation and review of journal entries, monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations as well as financial statement analytics across Hyatt entities. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the enhancement of internal controls and participating in special projects that incorporate a wide range of accounting exposure. The Senior Accountant – Billing & Cost Recovery will also be expected to ensure the quality of work delivered by the Billing & Cost Recovery team’s staff accountants as well as make significant contributions to the staff accountants' training and development.
Preparation of monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analytics over significant account balances. In addition, a review of monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analytics over significant account balances prepared by staff accountants.
Accounting for management and franchise fee revenue and related receivables balance.
Accounting for Hyatt’s corporate bill program including the related receivables balance.
Preparation and/or review of monthly billing files.
Preparation of monthly analytics over significant account balances.
Contribute to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, including documentation of process areas and testing of key controls.
Fielding and resolving inquiries from management and external auditors.
Assist with the optimization of accounting procedures and special projects, as required.
Preparation of quarterly external reporting schedules.
Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Qualifications: Experience * 3-5 years of experience in corporate accounting and/or public accounting
Supervisory responsibilities or other experience that requires ensuring the quality of work delivered by other individuals.
Strong verbal and written communication skills Education
Bachelor's degree in accounting
Master's degree in accounting, preferred Certificates * CPA - Certified Public Accountant Computer Skills
Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
Financial ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008286 Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Post a Job
Registered Nurse – Pre-Op And Recovery (Set Four DAY Schedule M-F)
Overview: Naperville Surgical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse - PreOp/Recovery to join our team in Naperville, IL! Four Day Work Week! Set Schedule, No Nights, No Weekends! Facility Overview Naperville Surgical Centre, a freestanding ambulatory surgery facility, is owned by Dupage Medical Group, Advocate Health Care, and Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc. The center began providing outpatient surgical services in 1993. Featured in the nearly 15,000 square foot facility are four, large, modern operating rooms with state-of-the-science equipment, fully private pre-operative and recovery rooms and separate pediatric recovery area, as well as a pediatric play room in the waiting area. Nearly 100 surgeons in the specialties of orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, otorhinolaryngology (ENT), ophthalmology, plastic surgery, pain management, podiatry, urology, and anesthesiology utilize the Center. Accountabilities / Responsibilities: POSITION OBJECTIVE: The RN in the Pre-Op area and Recovery Room provides expert professional nursing care for the patient during the pre and post-operative course. The RN assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care of the patient. The RN will assure that the patient is prepared for discharge by providing the necessary education to the patient and his/her responsible caregiver. Accountabilities/Responsibilities: + Work with all members of the health care team to provide optimal care to the patient throughout his/her surgical experience.
Maintain a friendly, positive and caring attitude with all patients, physicians and staff.
Maintain excellent physical and mental health.
Provide patient education during all phases of the patient’s experience at the Center.
Ensure that the proper supplies and equipment are available in the Pre-Op and PACU.
Ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
Assist supervisor with preparation of budget.
Charge for all supplies used in Pre-Op and PACU. Assist with inventory control by proper count of supplies/time used.
Appropriately document patient care provided.
Attend continuing education offerings to remain current with orthopaedic and ASC issues.
Display professionalism at work and in the community.
Take an active role on committees within the organization.
Identify actual and potential risks to patients and others. Take action to minimize or eliminate risk and maximize safety in the facility.
Prepare for arrival of patients to the surgery center by ensuring that proper supplies and equipment are available.
Review the patient chart and health history to assure that the necessary pre-operative evaluations have been completed. Ensure that consent form has been signed.
Admit and prepare patients for surgery. Provide ongoing information to the patient and his/her caregiver to assure that they understand all procedures and feel as comfortable as possible.
Perform nursing assessment of patient, start IV and ordered medications.
Communicate with other health care team members to assure continuity of care.
Receive patient in the recovery room after surgery. Assess and evaluate the patient. Continuously monitor the patient during his recovery phase. Document the status of the patient and the care provided.
Incorporate a sense of wellness by allowing the patient’s family to be reunited with him/her as soon as feasible and by encouraging self-care by the patient.
Provide discharge instructions to the patient and his caregiver, asking for confirmation of understanding.
Document charges for all supplies used during the pre-op and recovery phase.
Perform follow up patient assessment by calling the patient the day after surgery.
Remain prepared for emergency situations by knowing correct emergency procedures, locations of emergency call system and location of emergency supplies and equipment.
Ensure that Universal Precautions are maintained.
Complete all necessary documentation on Recovery Room nurses’ record.
Assist with ordering drugs and supplies.
Wipe down gurneys and recliners between patients with a germicidal solution. Remake beds as needed.
Perform narcotic counts at the end of each surgical day.
Perform daily crash cart checks.
Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications: + Previous experience within a surgical center or hospital setting in ER, Critical Care, ICU, or cardiac/telemetry experience + Experience with a variety of patient age group + Current licensure in State of Illinois.
Must be Certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) + Member of professional organization – preferred + This position needs to be able to recognize the needs and behavior of a variety of age groups of patients treated including: Requirements of care for special populations such as infants, children and adolescents.
Understanding child growth and development.
Normal patterns of adolescent behavior.
Signs of normal aging.
Prior experience with a variety of age groups is preferred. 2017-3315 IL Type Full-Time # of Openings 1 Job Location US-IL-Naperville Category ..
Backup & Recovery Engineer
Backup & Recovery Engineer Job Number: 56366250 Sacramento, California, United States Posted: May. 18, 2017 Weekly Hours: 40.00
Job Summary Apple is looking for an engineer to join our Backup & Recovery Infrastructure group. This team is responsible for the review, planning, architecture and deployment of storage technologies related to our backup and recovery environment.
Key Qualifications * - Strong DevOPS background in automation with Python and shell scripting * - Experience leveraging cloud-based infrastructure to streamline data protection activities * - Automation of repetitive job failures and provisioning tasks * - Rapidly process system telemetry and metrics into meaningful reports used for capacity planning * - Experience with storage-based snapshots and replication technologies * - Familiarity with backing up Oracle instances to NAS-based storage and the Cloud * - Administration Background in data protection applications, including: * Spectrum Protect (Formerly Tivoli Storage Manager) * NetBackup
- Avamar * - Protecting Enterprise KVM environment data * - Knowledge of solutions from Dell/EMC, Oracle, IBM or other mainstream HW vendors a plus
Description A successful candidate will have 5+ years experience with Backup and Recovery systems in a dynamic enterprise setting. This position is focused on both the administration of and the automation of software and storage-based data protection technologies that span multiple data centers and multiple operating systems, including AIX, Linux, Windows and Solaris.
These environments in include virtualized and bare-metal deployments. While its important that our candidate have a deep understanding of storage and backup / recovery technologies, the day to day focus of this candidate should be on how legacy deployments can be streamlined through the automation of job and error handling as well as how new and future deployments can be presented to our business customers as a valuable self-service. Our candidate must have a deep understanding of storage and backup-recovery technologies, plus a proven track record of supporting, implementing and improving solutions that back up Petabytes of data.
Extensive knowledge of Storage Management Software and leveraging Cloud-based storage solutions are a must. This individual must possess the agility to adapt to a quickly changing environment that includes data protection of Virtualized Environments as well as demonstrate a fluency in data storage replication management. The candidate will work with peers on production support, partnering with manager and other Sr. level engineers to test new vendor technologies, gather data for project requirements as defined by manager and other team members as well as help to design and deploy new data protection solutions. Proven experience in building scalable, supportable and stable solutions, as well as implementing test plans and identifying success criteria is a must.
Education B.S. degree in computer engineering or equivalent preferred but not required.
Additional Requirements Systems are located across multiple geographic locations. Some travel is required. Position requires rotational on-call availability.
Post a Job
IT Operations Disaster Recovery Engineer
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information. D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for anIT Operations Disaster Recovery Engineerfor their
Corporate ITDepartment.The right candidate will be responsible for physical and virtual servers, storage platforms, highly available scenarios, and data center operations, including disaster recovery, within the IT organization. These areas are critical to business operations, and detail-oriented individuals are a necessity to ensure these technologies and components are treated with the highest level of care. Detailed Job Description and Duties : * Assists other team members to develop standards, strategies, and proactive initiatives related to server, storage, high-availability and disaster recovery
Effectively performs and documents root cause analysis of production issues across multiple data center facilities
Maintains system documentation and provides production metrics reporting, including uptime of mission critical technologies and components
Performs implementations, changes, migrations, and upgrades of physical and virtual servers, appliances, storage platforms and networks, monitoring tools, and data center technologies. Requirements : 2-5 years of experience in each of the following areas: * Actively supporting and maintaining enterprise server / storage environment consisting of 50 servers
Experience building, deploying and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 * Knowledgeable in hardware and software refresh, consisting of data migration, configuration and application settings
Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell scripting in highly automated environments
Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft Hyper-V in clustered configurations
Experience troubleshooting and supporting VMware ESXi * Hands on experience and exposure to Fibre Channel Storage technologies, concepts, and methodologies
Working knowledge of Windows Failover Clustering for File and SQL Server workloads Additional Requirements : * Must have reliable transportation, and possess and maintain a current, valid state Driver License
Must be able to travel within the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area, to and from data center facilities
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time
Due to the sensitivity of responsibilities and assigned level of access, a completed background check is required prior to employment Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Title:IT Operations Disaster Recovery Engineer
Post a Job
Supervisor, Card Fraud Prevention Recovery
Employee Perks Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team: *Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VAcampuses
Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment Basic Purpose To plan, supervise and direct the Card Fraud Prevention teams in controlling and mitigating potential financial loss. Partner with CFP Analytics to develop rules/metrics and testing/implementing fraud applications/tools. Collaborate with cross functional teams to control, detect and monitor fraud activities and trends. Develop tactical plans and strategies to align with department fraud directives. Lead education/training of fraud related systems and best practices. Provide trending insights to support Security management with strategic planning and development/implementation of fraud security strategies, efficiencies, and uniform procedures to protect membership assets.Responsibilities:•Analyze, summarize and present to senior management statistics and reports to identify/analyze trends, call volume/wait time/quality, section performance metrics, and employee productivity•Assist CFP management in developing policies, processes, and procedures to ensure effective/productive and accurate inquiry research and resolutions•Conduct projects related to card fraud detection, prevention or root cause analysis•Develop process improvement and system enhancement projects and initiatives•Develop user requirements; test and train staff on new/enhanced systems•Identifying business requirements (e.g. needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output)•Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization•Collaborate with CFP Training to educate/develop processes and procedures for Card Fraud and Business Units’ staff to ensure timely and accurate review, and escalation of member incidents•Develop and conduct training on smart payment cards (e.g., EMV) and other fraud prevention technologies•Ensure member inquiries and resulting investigation are conducted using industry best practices and current/effective methodologies to research and/or resolve fraud incidents•Establish incident response standards, related training requirements, and processes and procedures to ensurequality response to various forms of security issues (i.e. fraud) and resolve/achieve maximum protection of members and assets•Manage incoming fraud claim volume to ensure SLAs with card issuers/associations (e.g., VISA,MC, etc.) are met•Ensure compliance with card issuer/associations and Federal regulations•Monitor and analyze key performance indicators, and establish processes and methodologies for preventative actions•Monitor work volume and schedule adherence to identify gaps and meet production objectives; addresses staffing issues•Partner with business units and vendors to improve procedures, resolve problems, and implement initiatives; presents conclusions and recommendations to management•Review and analyze fraud incidents to ensure accurate completion through escalation to the appropriate area according to guidelines; determine if changes/improvements are necessary•Serve as subject matter expert in fraud trends•Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities- Ensure adequate/skilled staffing; select employees- Establish performance goals and priorities- Prepare, conduct, and review performance appraisals- Develop, mentor and counsel staff- Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)- Ensure section/branch goals and objectives align with division/department strategy- Ensure efficiency of operations- Leadership Level•Perform other related duties as assigned or appropriate
Qualifications- All required unless otherwise noted:•Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience•Experience in fraud operations including related federal, industry regulations, standards•Advanced knowledge of credit and/or debit card fraud issues, patterns and processes•Working knowledge of fraud detection and related systems•Working knowledge of regulations impacting the security of financial assets, confidentiality of member records and release of information•Advanced knowledge of Federal and card issuer/associations regulations
New (functional) KNOW•Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals•Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions•Advanced skill interacting tactfully and effectively in difficult situations•Advanced skill recruiting, retaining, coaching and motivating employees to achieve production results•Effective database and presentation software skills•Effective skill developing and implementing programs in a leadership role•Effective organizational, planning and time management skills•Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills•Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact•Effective skill in results-oriented leadership in a challenging environment•Advanced verbal and written communication skills
JDS000000089 SKILDesired: of NFCU credit/debit card products, services, processes, procedures and related fraud•Desired: Experience in a fraud management leadership or supervisory role -•Desired
Advanced degree in a related field
Hours:Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm Equal Employment Opportunity Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability REQNUMBER: 32299-1A
Post a Job