Acetylene Cylinder Packing Mixer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acetylene Cylinder Packing Mixer
Cylinder Repair Technician
We are looking for a Cylinder Repair Technicianto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various fluid power components.
- Repair, diagnose and assemble hydraulic cylinders
- Specialize in safety and best practices
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the part to the customer
- Previous experience as a cylinder repair technician
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Technician
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience with hydraulic cylinder and be able to work on cylinders of all sizes. Below are some of the job requirements:
- Inspect and evaluate hydraulic cylinders.
- Identify seals using precision measuring tools
- Remanufacture and Test cylinders to OEM specifications.
- Assure all quality control requirements were met before cylinder leaves shop.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
Excellent Pay, Benefits, Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, and Uniforms.
For immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration, please send your resume today!
Successful candidates must have a clean driving record, pass a background check and comply with our drug free safety programs and policies, including pre-employment drug test.
Propane Cylinder Delivery Driver
Are you overdue for a change of scenery at your present job?
Are you dedicated, reliable and ready to work independently?
Would you like to get a fresh start and a new opportunity with a family-owned company in the Central Valley?
Kamps Propane is California's leading family-owned energy company. We deliver fuel for businesses in the transportation, construction, manufacturing, hospitality, recreation, agricultural and facilities management sectors. We need a new Cylinder Driver for our team in Manteca and if you answered "YES!" to each of the above questions, we'd like to know more about YOU!
Our Cylinder Route Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of pre-filled propane cylinders to our customers in San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Alameda counties. This position requires dedicated attention to safety, customer service and effective time management. The Cylinder Driver Salesperson also shares the team responsibility to grow the business by proactively soliciting new accounts. The position requires an independent, courteous, efficient and dedicated employee.
The ideal candidate will possess the following: HS Diploma or equivalent, CDL Class A or B w/clean driving record. Additional endorsements (air brakes, tanker & hazmat) may be required.
The role requires the following duties.
1. Sit and drive a cylinder truck with approximately 100 cylinders weighing 70 to 100 lbs each.
2. Operate a manual transmission, either a straight 6-speed or 5-speed with a 2 speed axle.
3. Capable of climbing in/out of a truck cab ascending or descending 2 steps.
4. Make 15 to 30 route stops per shift.
5. Unload cylinders using a hand truck or roll cart. Capable of operating vehicles automatic lift gate.
6. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
7. Perform routine maintenance on tanks, i.e. paint, etc.
Must pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug test & Homeland Security background check.
Please submit your resume or visit our office in Manteca to complete an application. No phone calls, please.
We offer a great package of benefits including the following;
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Cylinder Filler - Scott Medical Products - Plumsteadville, PA
A Super Opportunity Awaits You!
Airgas / Scott Medical Products, an Air Liquide company, the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products is seeking a Cylinder Filler in Plumsteadville, PA.
Complete all orders per schedule.
Transfill and package mixes in low and high pressure disposable and returnable cylinders.
Fill all pures in low and high pressure disposable and returnable cylinders.
Label and box cylinders according to MIS and DOT specifications.
Fill, label, and box propane cylinders.
Follow cGMP procedures.
Understand all procedures related to the operation of the gas compressor.
Work on special projects.
Maintain and update current production procedures.
Recommend process improvements.
Work diligently to meet or exceed quality and process improvement measurements/goals.
Complete scrap reports for any/all damaged raw materials in the production process.
Work in other production areas as directed by Work Cell Leader.
High Pressure Work Cell moves inspected raw materials on rear dock to designated stock locations.
Low Pressure Work Cell reports to Planner when masters do not require blending.
Maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
Complete all training activities successfully and on time.
Good math and analytical skills
Good organizational skills
Precise record keeping
Familiar with computers
Some heavy lifting
Chemical knowledge a plus
High School Diploma or equivalent
Post a Job
Hydraulic Cylinder And Pump Repair Technician - Hydraulic
Fluid Concepts Inc., a fluid power distributor, specializing in hydraulic, Systems, Automation, Filtration, and Lubrication technologies is offering the following position.
Hydraulic Cylinder and pump repair.
FLUID POWER TECHNICIAN with a minimum of two years experience.
Fluid Power Certification is a plus.
Knowledge of industrial hydraulic components and systems.
Able to read blue prints and in depth customer schematics.
Ability to troubleshoot problematic hydraulic systems, repair and retrofit customer's equipment on site, and fabricate hose and tube assemblies.
Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude skills requested.
CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
Owns personal tools.
Fluid Concepts offers an excellent benefit package to include competitive wages, health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with a matching IRA package. Our benefit package includes paid vacation, holidays, and personal time. Tuition assistance and fluid power certification programs are available to those with an interest in advancing our goal of offering exceptional customer service.
in providing timely emergency service and quality products to the manufacturing
industry. Although a lot has changed in the over 30 years in business, our core
principle remains of providing timely service to ensure your equipment is
running at or exceeding your expectations. In 2009, we moved into our 12,500
square foot facility on Telegraph Road. In 2012 we expanded to 22,500 square
feet to accommodate our growing service and parts department.
Cylinder Route Driver
We are seeking a Cylinder Route Delivery Driver to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up Propane Cylinders
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of cylinders.
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid B Commercial Driver License with Haz Mat endorsement
Driver Bulk & Cylinder
Our location in Frederick MD is looking for a Delivery Driver. If you have a class B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements, and want to work where your experience and dedication make a difference, join our TEAM!
Ferrellgas offers great pay, a comprehensive benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential. Apply online at: www.ferrellgas.com/careers.
Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business
Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders
Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
Must to be able to lift up to 75 lbs
At least 1 year driving experience
Clean driving record
Cylinder Filler - Calgaz: Cambridge, MD
A Super Opportunity Awaits You Calgaz, a wholy-owned subsidiary of Air Liquide, the global leader in gases for industry, health and the environment is seeking a Cylinder Filler in Cambridge, MD. Job Requirements:
The primary purpose is to fill non-refillable and refillable cylinders with compressed gases in a safe manner in order to satisfy customer expectations and to ensure the effectiveness of operation. Role and Responsibilities: Cylinder Filling:
Fills cylinders according to the cylinder operations filling procedures. Lead Detection: Test filled cylinders for leaks through various methods lined out in procedures.
Systems Interaction: Interaction with operations ERP systems. Quality Assurance:
Understands and implements required procedures (Standard Operations Instructions) as established in the relevant Quality Manual. Safety: Works in a safe manner while filling and handling cylinders at all times. Reports any safety concern to the Team Leader.
Isolates equipment for outsiders and other plant personnel. Quality Control and Maintenance: Check pump operation and manifold integrity.
Maintenance of cylinders with regard to minor defects, appearance & proper labeling. Sends cylinders with major defects to be repaired. Sends cylinders that need to be repainted.
Administration: Reports quantities filled and variations from schedule. Notes irregularities and serial numbers. Maintains records (discrete job packets/quality reporting, etc) with high level of accuracy.
Process Improvement: Works with his/her team as well as with cross-functional teams to continuously improve the work process. House Keeping:
Maintains a clean work area as well as any other area which may be assigned. Decision Making: Reports any safety concern Identifies and analyses the components of a problem Decides whether cylinders can be filled based on condition and compliance with standards Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Experience with Oracle, SAP or other ERP systems preferred. Secondary education, and or, combination of education and experience in compressed gases Language and mathematical skills Physical Requirements: The ability to lift 50lbs. on a frequent basis.
Critical Competencies: Technical Abilities 1. Masters concepts, tools, and methods related to his/her job. 2.
Keeps abreast of progress in his/her field. Problem Solving 1. Identifies problem situations within appropriate time frame 2.
Develops several alternative solutions to problems 3. Minimizes most problems before they grow into larger issues 4. Analyzes situations and highlights important issues 5.
Establishes a logical relationship between different issues 6. Establishes worthwhile ideas once the analysis has been completed 7. Out of several solutions, picks out the best one 8.
Suggest adequate, valuable and feasible solutions Team Player: 1. Shares knowledge and experience 2. Cooperates and makes self available 3. Takes into consideration the needs of others EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Assistant Store Manager (Assistant Pack Leader) - Arlington
Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- We offer career growth opportunities within our current stores and as we open new ones.
- We invest in our employees by educating them on pet nutrition, selling techniques and management skills through Kriser’s University.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits for our full time employees include health insurance, employee discounts, paid time off and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
- Provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Assist the Pack Leader in overall management of store operations.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health.
- Coach and lead Pack Members to provide an exceptional guest experience and achieve sales goals.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory such as Merchandise Replenishment, Inventory. Adjustments, Weekly Cycle Counts, Store Transfers, RTVs, and shipment processing.
- Organize a special event in the store.
- All other assigned duties from the Pack Leader and/or any member of the Kriser’s Retail Management Team.
- Passion for extraordinary customer service and the well-being of pets.
- At least 1-2 years of previous retail sales experience.
- At least 1 year in a retail managerial capacity.
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move animals and items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals. Post a Job
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
Dis-assemble, tear down, troubleshoot, repair, re-assemble hydraulic cylinders.
- Mig-welding experience is required
- Own basic hand tools PREFERRED
- Must have past hands on work experience with hydraulic cylinders; tear down, troubleshoot, repair and re-assemble
- Must have the ability to read diagrams of cylinders to assist in tear down and re-assembly
- Must be familiar with the components contained inside the hydraulic cylinder and what role they play
- No knowledge of pumps is required
- Have own transportation or may ride bus if can make it to work on time every day
- Company prefers not to have anyone that has worked for themselves with their own truck in the past
Days: Monday through Friday (1/2-day O/T on Saturday - 7am-12pm)
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (1/2 hr. O/T in the evening)
Pay Range: Will depend on level of experience
Our mission is to be the staffing services provider and employment agency of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals. Whether you need premier talent or if you are searching for jobs in Humble TX, Deer Park, Channelview or other suburbs of the Houston Metro, ProSource will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Our goal is to improve our clients profits while providing our employees with unique and rewarding employment opportunities. We aim to be the highest-quality provider to each niche sector we service, through integrity, competence, innovation, and execution.
We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication, and honors all commitments. Commitment to our customers, employees, and strategic partners is the foundation of our mission.
We will honor our commitments by putting ethics and morals first. We will work hard to deliver exceptional customer service.
Life at ProSource Staffing: Our Culture
Our integrity is a critical asset, and we are committed to upholding it.
We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.