Acid Adjuster Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Adjuster
Property Claims Adjuster
Immediate opening for experienced Property Claims Adjuster to assist with overflow of claims handling first party property claims.
This position is open ended. Join our team of claims specialists at Western International Staff, the leader of providing top tier claims adjusters nationwide since 1996.
3 plus years of experience handling first party property claims in an office environment
Demonstrated knowledge of coverages and exclusions
Excellent computer skills with the ability to utilize multiple claims systems
Job ID 2017-1478
of Openings 1
Job Locations US-SD-Rapid City
Posted Date 4/19/2017
Company Car Provided Yes
UFG is currently recruiting for an experienced multi-line claims adjuster in the Rapid City, SD area. This individual will be responsible for investigating, evaluating and settling assigned property and casualty claims.
Depending on the qualifications of the candidate, this position may be filled at a senior claims representative level.
Review assignments to determine severity, coverage and appropriate action.
Review and interpret policy coverage to determine whether the claim is payable under the policy, deductible, actual cash value or replacement cost.
Conduct field investigation to include site inspection, diagram, photographs, interview and secure recorded statements of those possessing facts concerning the loss.
Manage all administrative claim functions such as reserving, claim payments and file notes via electronic means and at times from remote locations.
Prepare written investigative reports for the claim file to document all activity related to the loss.
Negotiate with contractors or repair facilities regarding extent of damage and method of repair.
Manage the salvage process.
Maintain currency on case law and construction prices/methods/procedures.
Foster and maintain relationships with independent agency force.
Participate in company sponsored educational programs to develop and maintain knowledge of products, producers and industry trends.
Participate in other projects or other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Industry designations such as AIC, CPCU, SCLA, CCLA or PCLA are preferred
Minimum of five years of multi-line claims experience
Minimum of five years of commercial property and casualty claims experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Individual must be analytical, precise and have the ability to work independently.
Post a Job
We are seeking a Claims Adjuster to become a part of our organization! You will use your experience to determine and implement the optimal negotiation strategy to obtain the best possible case settlement for our clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Correspond and interview with medical specialists, insurance carrier and TPA representatives, witnesses, or claimants to compile information
- Negotiate and settle property losses with little oversight
- Negotiate and settle bodily injury claims with oversight
- Coordinate with handling and/or supervising attorney(s) in handling cases correctly
- Previous experience in insurance claims
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
· Ability to write detailed damage estimate
· Ability to write a captioned narrative report with all pertinent information necessary to settle a claim.
· Strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to meet and document strict timelines for review and upload of work product.
· Must have working knowledge of a standard ISO with the ability to interpret coverages and exclusions.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
· Must present themselves in a professional manner on a day to day basis for clients/insureds.
· Must have thorough understanding of estimating platforms
· Must be able to manage the performance of field adjusters
· Maintain adjuster license as required by state regulations
Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster
Associated Adjusters Network is a national independent adjusting firm servicing insurance companies throughout the United States. Our pay is structured in a way you can make as much money as you like. We offer training for the right individuals. This position will be replacing someone who has been doing very well for several years in this area.
We are seeking a Property Insurance Adjuster to become a part of our organization! You will investigate, analyze, and determine the extent damages to residential homes. Candidate must be willing and able to climb roofs, and determine damages. HAAG certification and New York adjusters license is a plus. Some overnight travel may be required. Must have reliable transportation. Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Property damage estimating.
Previous experience in insurance,
Experience estimating property damage
Strong property estimating skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline and detail-oriented!!!!!!!!
Regional Independent Adjusting Firm seeking experienced (Min 3 Yrs) Multi Line insurance adjuster to service the Fort Smith, AR area. Excellent opportunity for motivated individual. Health care benefits/401K. Please submit resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact policy holders
- inspect claims
- finalize reports and estimates
- valid AR and OK adjuster license
- minimum 3 years experience
- self starter
Workers Comp Adjuster
Oklahoma Insurance Company is seeking licensed Workers Compensation Adjusters for our Chandler, Oklahoma office. Multi-state license and experience is a plus.
Duties: Conducts investigations on assigned workers compensation claims, confirms coverage, determines liability, establishes damages, monitors treatment, completes/files reports and negotiates settlements. Requires strong negotiation skills and strategic communication with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, attorneys and medical personnel. Degree is preferred as are strong reasoning, analytical, organizational and computer skills. Must have ability to work independently.
Requirements: College degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3 years workers compensation adjusting or insurance experience.
Excellent benefit package including Med, Life/AD&D, STD, LTD, 401(k), Flex Plan & Paid leave. Outstanding work environment. Salary commiserate with experience.
Health Insurance Claims Adjuster
Claims Adjusters review previously processed claims and make adjustments after investigating issues or errors and making necessary corrections to ensure claims are paid correctly.
- Minimum of one year of recent experience as a Medical Claims Adjuster
- Knowledge of medical claim forms (HCFA and UB)
- Knowledge of coding (ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, CPT)
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, etc.)
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Review and make adjustments or corrections to previously processed claims by researching and investigating issues, making a determination, then communicating decisions as required
- Research and review assigned claims by navigating multiple computer systems and platforms and accurately capture the data/information necessary for processing (e.g. verifying pricing, prior authorizations, etc.) and communicate extensively with members and providers regarding adjustments to resolve claims errors
- Complete necessary adjustments to claims and ensure the proper benefits are applied to each claim by using the appropriate processes and procedures
- Previous successful work at home experience
Claims Adjuster - Product Liability
Location: New York, NY
Length of Assignment: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90,000 to $115,000 Annually, Depending on Experience
Our client, a leading insurance organization, is currently seeking an experienced General Liability Claims Adjuster that has handled complex Product Liability claims. This position is a work from home role reporting to our client's office in Chicago, IL
- 7 to 10+ years of experience handling complex and litigated Product Liability claims
- Able to resolve claims that are highly complex in nature
- Experience coordinating settlement/defense efforts with counsel
- Negotiate and settle claim within designated authority
- Active Adjusters license
- College Degree
TheBestIRS, Insurance Recruiting Specialists, is the leading provider of insurance jobs in New York for Claims Adjusters concentrating in Workers Compensation, Property, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Catastrophe. TheBestIRS have been placing insurance professionals in direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities with insurance carriers, self-insurance companies and third party administrators for nearly 2 decades and are adding new clients every day. Apply for one of our insurance jobs in NY and find out why TheBestIRS is the best choice for your insurance career.
Post a Job
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster III
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., (Nasdaq: AFSI) headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com, or call AmTrust toll-free at 866.203.3037.
Responsible for all aspects of managing workers compensation claims while providing exceptional customer service. Adjusters responsibilities include, but are not limited to: investigation of coverage and compensability, medical and disability management, effective assignment and direction of vendors, timely recognition and posting of reserves, developing proactive claim strategies, and working with defense counsel to develop litigation strategies to mitigate exposure. Responsibilities also include internal and external reporting of claim status and strategy.
*Eligible to Work from home 5 out of every 10 days after completing 90 days of employment contingent on the supervisors approval.
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience handling NY workers compensation claims
- Experience handling high severity claims including: wage loss, permanent total, and odd lot exposures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of EDI filing requirements
- Ability to obtain and maintain valid adjusters license as jurisdictionally required
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work processes and environment
- Ability to proactively identify gaps in work processes and present solutions