Acid Adjuster Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Adjuster
Sales Manager-Food Grade Amino Acids
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics.
With over 30,000 employees around the world, CJ promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com Job Summary: This position will lead our US based sales team to drive growth in our portfolio of food grade amino acids and other offerings we may acquire or develop.
Success in this position requires leadership, collaboration, and the ability to develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Strong analytical and communication skills are also required to lead a successful and diverse team of professional account managers. Summary of Essential Job Functions: • Hours of work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during core work hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. • Work location: This position may be home office or Downers Grove office based, depending on business needs. • Travel:
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight. • Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. • Builds and maintains relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the food industry. • Manage and lead the sales team with account strategies, territory planning and administrative planning to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. • Assists the sales team with contract negotiations as needed. • Assists with the planning of sales exhibits. • Attends trade shows as needed. • Achieve revenue budget and growth targets through strong tactical implementation. • Develop and implement growth plans which increase customer loyalty and retention. • Lead the development of key account plans by subordinates. • Present and negotiate commercial offers which adhere to marketing strategies. • Coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, division leadership and technical service. • Provide leadership to the food sales team with a focus on skill development, coaching and creating an environment that fosters teamwork. • Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the sales department. • Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet objectives and goals. • Sets performance standards of the sales department to meet company goals. • Keeps informed of food industry market trends, competitor activity and developments. • Resolve customer complaints or issues while protecting company assets and interests. • Create reports as needed. • Perform other duties as necessary.
Education and Experience: • Bachelor Degree in a related field; • 8+ years sales experience in food grade amino acids, or in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; • 3-5 years experience managing a team with demonstrated success; • Previous experience in a customer facing role; Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: • Knowledge of food grade amino acids, or experience in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; • Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results; • Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including the ability to develop business relationships at the executive level; • Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data; • Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment with the ability to lead by example; • Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP • Must be able to maintain confidentiality; Successful passing of a post offer criminal background check is required.
Use this job description
Amino Acid Scientist (Ninhydrin)
We are looking for an Analytical Chemist who has experience with ninhydrin amino acid analysis. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with an extremely motivated team who are looking to accomplish a first of it's kind.
The ideal candidate will have:
-PhD degree within a relative scientific field
- Amino Acid Analysis experience
- Experience designing and analyzing peptides (a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while complying to GMP/GLP standards
- Ability to be a self-starter
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Use this job description
Equipment Operator - Oilfield Acid Operator
This job will be located in Union City, Oklahoma.
The Equipment Operators primary responsibility will be the rigging up and rigging down of Acid Treating Equipment. The Equipment Operators will also be responsible for operating and transporting all equipment in a safe manner in accordance with the FMCSA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment
- Transporting US DOT regulated vehicle on public roads and on location.
- Safely rig up, operate and maintain Blenders, Pumps, Chem Add and Hydration Units.
- Safely rig up, operate and maintenance of high pressure iron.
- Proper DOT logging.
- Pre-trip inspections and post trip inspections.
- Usage and care of proper PPE.
- All other job duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a CDL.
- Must possess hazardous material and tanker endorsements.
- Fracturing / Acid experience is preferred, oilfield experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work involves occasional to frequent lifting of 50 pounds.
- Work area, machinery, and tool operations require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toe boots, protective clothing and hardhats.
- Manual dexterity required for operating tools, machinery and computers.
- Working in extreme weather conditions may be required.
- Working of irregular hours required.
- Will involve shift work and overtime.
- Travel, overnight and multiple stay is a requirement.
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving history. Must have Hazmat Endorsements.
Use this job description
Acid Unit Operator
The general responsibilities for the Acid Unit Operator will include drawing samples of products for shift analysis. Read temperature and pressure indications and flow meters, records readings, and compiles operating records. Monitors condition of unit and troubleshoots when parameters are found to be out of normal operating range.
Other responsibilities for the Acid Unit Operator will include:
- Maintains log of gauge readings and shift production using either paper or electronic logs (IntelaTrac)
- Inspects fire extinguishers, respiratory protections equipment, and safety showers.
- Performs chemical tests on product sample to ensure conformance with specifications, using standard test equipment, materials, and procedure.
- Inspects equipment in unit to determine location and nature of malfunction, such as leaks, breakage, and faulty valves. Complete electronic work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Prepares equipment for maintenance by following Lock out Tag out procedures
- Follow all Life Critical procedures and ensure paperwork is completed correctly.
- Turns valves or moves controls to maintain system at specified parameters.
- Connects with loading rack to line up for storage.
- Starts an acid and water pump as needed
- Reports concerns or any issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Ensure rounds are completed as required and documented in logs
- Ensure SOPs / COPs / EOPs and good operating practices accurate and followed.
- Reviews all management of changes, accident/incident reports, shift log and operating instructions (both unit and Treatment Services) prior to the start of shift
- Ensure appropriate troubleshooting or effort is made and results/status is communicated to fellow employees and supervisors.
- Follow interlock/alarm bypass procedure and ensure interlock bypasses are removed when no longer needed.
- Complete the necessary training and qualifications in the unit on timetable specified by supervisor.
- Be accountable for the health and safety of not only yourself, but the unit operators and all fellow plant personnel.
- Patrols unit to verify safe and efficient operating conditions
- Performs turnaround duties as requested by Area Supervisor.
- Communicate with other Units, Aroma Performance personnel, and Supervision regarding steam, water, or natural gas production and shutdowns.
- Utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in specific plant location or per job task specification.
- Performs autonomous maintenance jobs per the Labor Contract.
- Responsible for pulling, blowing, installing sonicore guns to the furnace. (this includes locking out for repairs).
- Covers vacations, STD’s, and absences for other 1st class operators as required by Supervision.
- Attend quarterly and all other mandatory safety meetings.
- Follow the Incident reporting process.
- Work with contractors and engineers in the unit; be involved in the projects, HAZOPS, Audits, (etc.) as needed.
- Housekeeping – Ensure the unit is clean and well maintained to ensure a safe and efficient work area
- Complete CBTs on time.
- Work with Superintendent, Supervisor and Unit Engineers to improve unit operations (efficiency, safety, costs, throughput).
- Works with all employees and contractors professionally and respectfully at all times.Perform any other duties/projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Inspects and monitors environmental, gas leaks and housekeeping within the unit.
- Attends required safety meetings to address safety and environmental concerns and incidents as well as current safety performance in unit. Participate by bringing forth current safety issues.
- Invokes “Stop Work” policy any time operational conditions become unsafe/uncertain
- Completes computer-based training to comply with HSE requirements and policies.
- Participates on Safety, Rescue, and other committees/teams as required.
- Notifies supervisor of all unsafe conditions/actions or procedure discrepancies.
- Reviews all management of changes, accident/incident reports, shift log and operating instructions prior to the start of shift.
- Completes work permits as required.
- Performs equipment inspection for leaks, breakage, and malfunction within the unit.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2-5 years of operational/process technology experience in a chemical plant
- 2 year Process Technology associates degree and 1 year of general plant experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Transportation Worker’s Identification Credentials (TWIC)
- Making generalization, evaluations, or decisions based on sensory or judgmental criteria.
- Performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Able to perform under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, unusual or dangerous situations or with situations in which speed and sustained attention are required aspects of the job.
- Works around others, but independently.
- Will utilize shop math including practical application of fractions, percentages ratio, and proportion.
- Works as a team member.
- Able to work without direct supervision after hours.
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster - Temp
- Exercises proper judgment and decision making to analyze the claims exposure, to determine the proper course of action and to appropriately settle the claim.
- Interact extensively with various parties involved in the claim process.
- Ability to clearly communicate concise action plans, and present plans for moving the case to conclusion.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of the claim file process through presentation of actions and responses to client questions.
- Processes claims consistent with clients' and corporate policies, procedures and "best practices" and also in accordance with any statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with carrier reporting and threshold requirements.
- Able to recognize and pursue excess insurance recoveries.
- 5 or more years related workers compensation claims experience required
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled
- Extensive knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices
- Computer experience with related claims and business software
- High School Diploma
Auto Claims Adjuster
Auto Claims Adjuster
Location :Gilbert, AZ - - -
Job Summary Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance! MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence. Your Future Starts Here!
Auto Claims Adjuster May be filled at a higher level commensurate with experience. In this position, individuals will be trained in handling/adjusting of automobile physical damage claims.
This is a multi-state position which will require developing a proficiency in interpreting, understanding and applying multiple policies/products and multi-jurisdictional claim handling requirements. The individual will need to possess or be able to obtain the appropriate state adjuster licenses required by state statute. The individual in this position will handle a pending of automobile property damage claims which will consist of Collision, Other Than Collision, Property Damage & Uninsured Property Damage features.
Primarily be responsible for the screening and processing of losses, determining coverage exposures, liability analysis, negotiating settlements, and making payments. Frequent oral and written communication with customers is required and must be timely and professional.
Job Requirements + Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
Experience: 0 - 2 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 2 - 4 years.
Knowledge: Limited to moderate knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Learns to apply them to the job.
Decision Making: Makes decisions related to a wide variety of situations within management limits.
Interprets guidelines and procedures, applying judgment and discretion. Decisions influence portions of a project, client relationships and/or expenditures.
Supervision Received: Works independently under moderate to general supervision, receiving specific and detailed instructions on new types of work.
Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the job.
Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve problems of relatively limited scope and complexity which require independent thinking.
Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently.
Contacts are primarily at or below upper management levels. Represents organization on specific projects. Communication may involve persuasion, and negotiation. Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities A minimum of one year Contact Center Claim Services or equivalent claims adjusting, or related work experience is required.
The ability to obtain necessary licensing for geographic area assigned to the position based on business need is also required.
This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to assure productivity goals of managing a pending are met. Strong telephone customer service skills and the ability to empathize is needed.
Must possess basic CRT / PC skills with accurate keyboarding abilities. Must possess good math skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource.
We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve. We are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people. If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation Manager
Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation Manager
Tracking Code 1983-224 Job Description
Summary The Workers Compensation Manager will be responsible for the investigation, negotiation and resolution of claims in accordance with policy provisions, best practices and jurisdictional requirements. Accountable for the promotion of a safe and healthy work environment and to prevent and minimize work injury costs. Assist with injury prevention, accident investigations and managing and monitoring claim activity. Works closely with injured workers, medical providers, TPA, defense counsel, vocational counselors, nurse case manager, private investigators, Executives, Vice President of Operations, Regional Managers & Branch/Division Managers. Key traits for the individual in this position are: highly developed communications, team player, strategic and creative, excellent project management skills and the ability to drive performance from all areas within the company.
Essential Functions 1. Lead Management of Workers Compensation Claims + Maintains current knowledge of trends and practices and remains apprised of current law changes, court rulings and related matters that might affect the handling of claims.
Builds business relationships both internally and externally and effectively communicate with TPAs, Inside/Outside Counsel, Corporate Legal, Independent Adjusters (IA), Experts, Executive Leadership and Operational Management.
Meets internal service level agreement (SLA) standard.
Manages Workers Compensation costs to reduce liability. 1. Drive Communication and Reporting + Responsible for the preparation and dissemination of reports as directed by management which includes “ad hoc” reporting.
Act with a sense of fiduciary responsibility.
Collect and analyze data to detect deficient contract management discrepancies.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations trends and recommended next steps.
Compile and submit reports required by company management, regulatory agencies and inside/outside counsel which also includes Ad Hoc reporting where necessary. 1. Collaborate Effectively Across all Organizations
Assists injured worker with workers’ compensation benefits, including appropriate medical care.
Communicates effectively and openly with upper management and divisions on the status of injured workers.
Coordinates action plan with TPA and defense attorneys.
Compiles and submits reports required by company management, regulatory agencies and insurance companies.
Organizes and attends claims reviews.
Organizes and attends claims reviews, as requested by Workers’ Compensation Manager. 1. Claims Management + Day to day management of claims and loss control activities.
Assists with investigation of accidents, near misses or problem areas and recommends future preventive measures including alternative methods or fixtures to alleviate hazards.
Uses discretion and independent judgment in claim handling + Works with TPA to establish appropriate reserve levels based on financial exposure and updates reserves upon receipt of new information
Management of relationships with third party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs.
Prepares loss analyses and budgets.
Identifies exposures & recommend solutions.
Authorizes settlement agreements within assigned approval limits.
Promotes loss prevention.
Updates and monitor compliance with insurance procedures.
Education & Certifications: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree Course of Study: Risk Management, Finance, Business, Insurance or related field.
Preferred Special Certification or Licensing: + Associates in Risk Management (ARM) + All Lines Adjusters License Legal Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age Experience: 5+ years in Adjusting Workers Compensation Claims Type of Required Experience: Industry Specific: + Workers Compensation Insurance & Underwriting, Workers Compensation Risk Management, Workers Compensation Claims Management Functional Specific: (Project Management, Underwriting, Claims Management) + Risk management and claims handling experience in a publicly traded organization, particularly with regard to Workers’ Compensation, Construction Defect, General Insurance and Auto Liability.
- Proficient in Adjusting Claims along with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint. WHY JOIN OUR TEAM? We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance. Equal opportunity employer!
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Union Status Non-Union
Use this job description
Envelope Converting Machine Adjuster - Portland And Iowa Opptys
Envelope Converting Machine Adjuster
Portland and Iowa opptys Machine Adjuster
Communication skills, mechanical aptitude, Machine Maintenance, Converting Machines, Inventory, Production Timelines, Quality Assurance, Driving a forklift, Plant Safety Policies We are looking for fully qualified Envelope Converting Machine Adjusters in our Mt Pleasant, IA and Portland, OR plants. We are one of the nations major envelope manufacturers because of the culture of excellence and the emphasis we place upon superb customer service.
What You Will Be Doing Responsibilities: Read and follow directions and specifications on schedules and job tickets Locate and retrieve paper and other materials from inventory as needed Evaluate product quality and work effectively with operators to meet industry, company, and customer standards Minimize machine downtime through effective preventative maintenance and ongoing analysis of the equipment Maximize machine productivity through quick changes between jobs and high run speeds Assure guards and interlocks are in place and operational Assist other adjusters with quality evaluation, trouble shooting, break Coverage, etc. Provide assistance and direction to operators regarding product quality, safety and duties Minimize machine downtime
What You Need for this Position You have:
- Prior experience with envelope machine adjusting equipment Ability to read equipment manuals, directions, schedules and tickets (English) and communicate to operators and other staff members Strong mechanical aptitude and skills Knowledge of electrical systems, counters, vacuum system. Ability to trouble shoot when problems surface in the envelopes being produced or in the functions of the equipment. What's In It for You For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that includes a competitive hourly salary and other great benefits. We have an immediate need for experienced adjusters so please apply today. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Envelope Converting Machine Adjuster
- Portland and Iowa opptys* OR-PortlandRE1-EnvAdj-IA
Property Field Claims Adjuster III - San Antonio
The Road to Success Starts Here! AAA Texas is seeking career-minded individuals for our Homeowner Field Claims Adjuster opportunity in San Antonio, Texas with extended area to Austin, Texas. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management, your responsibilities will include: + Investigate, analyze, evaluate and settle insurance claims involving property damage losses + Deliver exceptional customer service through professional and timely communication including telephone, email and written correspondence + Determine value of a claim and negotiate settlements within prescribed limits of authority, in accordance with established procedures, contractual obligations and all state regulatory requirements Claims inventory complexity will range from basic claims to complex and high exposure claims, depending on experience level and proven abilities. May be asked to travel to other geographic regions to offer claims support in the event of a catastrophe. May be on-call. Extended and/or non-standard hours as required.
A four year college degree or equivalent job related experience + Requires an advanced knowledge of property construction
Experience writing structural damage estimates using computerized software applications preferred. Xactimate is a plus! + Must be able to climb ladders, balance at various heights, stoop, bend and/or crawl to inspect structures + Must be able to work outside in all temperatures and inspect property physically and visually + Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment + Strong organization and time management skills essential + Must be able to travel overnight as job requires. A valid driver’s license with safe driving records required + Texas Adjusters license required + Proficiency in general computer skills needed Benefits: + Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness Days and Holidays + Life Insurance + Disability Coverage + Pension
401k Savings Plan
Wellness Incentive Program + Employee Discounts + Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states ‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’ AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization:CLMS - TEXAS (00200.44.0760)
Title:Property Field Claims Adjuster III - San Antonio
Location:Texas-San Antonio (TX)
Use this job description
Plans, organizes and processes all property, vehicle liability, and general liability claims through to litigation activities, and the management of all workers’ compensation claims activities for the efficient operation of PSTA’s Multi-Line Insurance program. Assist with PSTA’s safety and environmental (EPA) programs, maintain compliance with federal, statutory regulations, and local laws or ordinances, and assist with the identification of potential fraud in the claims administrative/insurance process.
Assist with financial, technical, and legal requirements for administrating PSTA’s multi-line insurance program and Risk Management Program. Assist with maintaining appropriate internal controls. This will require the implementation of the requirements of Florida Statute Chapter 440, Florida’s Tort Statutory requirements, federal and local laws or ordinances, including risk management principals, practice and computer technology.
Manage PSTA’s general liability, casualty, and property damage claims through the investigated process, including incident site analysis. Work with PSTA’s Employees, Insurers, Legal Counsel, Claimants and their Attorneys, during the claim resolution process and maintain compliance with Florida’s Statutory Regulations and PSTA’s Polices/Procedures. Work with compliance documentation for claims in PSTA’s Risk Management Information System and identify potential claims and existing claims through the Digital Video Review (DVR) process.
This may involve the securing of the DVR or images from the buses for appropriate claim management and ensuring that the DVR is secured for all legal proceedings. Work in coordination with Human Resources, and Safety, Security and Training, to assist in field evaluations and inspections of PSTA property and equipment to identify, appraise, correct work hazards and/or determine loss potential. Investigate and/or review accidents and injuries involving employees, visitors, or passengers.
Communicate to appropriate departments any exposures identified by the Risk Management Department. Manage all PSTA workers’ compensation claims. This includes the processing and investigation of all initial workers’ compensation claims, coordination with PSTA’s third party administrators, meet statutory reporting guidelines and identify potential employee exposures during the workers’ compensation process; i.e. with policy and procedures, employee changes, and the investigative process.
This program includes the completion of the documentation with the electronic submission of the employee’s First Report of Injury/Illness, Wage Statements, and other forms required by the workers’ compensation statutory program, third party administrators and/or treating providers. Educate employees regarding their basic rights and responsibilities as an injured worker, and refer employees to PSTA’s third party administrator for additional information. Coordinate PSTA’s workers’ compensation return-to-work program; including all Modified Duty assignments, insuring initial and follow-up medical treatments are completed and compliant.
Serve as a liaison between PSTA and its third-party administrator to assure performance compliance for reporting. Maintain and monitor lost time work status updates, and communicate entire process with the employee’s Management Team, Risk Management Team, medical team and third-party administrators, including adjusters. Assist Risk Management in the litigation process for mediations, hearings and conferences as required.
These actions may include the deposition of the Claims Adjuster or court interactions. Assist in the development and completion of statistical reports and management summaries. Participate in the update, development or implementation of policies and procedures relating to Risk Management, safety (OSHA), loss control and loss prevention.
This includes the potential design, development, and maintenance of records to maintain the workers’ compensation program, the General Liability Program, financial records, subrogation program, claims management tools, Digital Video Recorder Program i.e. as required. Assist with the Risk Management Team with any other duties assigned. Education: Associate Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
Certifications and Licensing in related fields are considered. Experience: Minimum of two years’ work experience in Risk Management, and/or All Lines Adjuster experience in either General Liability, Vehicle, Property or Workers’ Compensation. Experience should include information systems, business theory, and practices, or insurance.
Demonstrate some knowledge of risk management techniques such as risk identification, risk finance, risk control, safety and loss control. License Requirement: All Lines Adjuster license required.
Valid Florida Driver’s License required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Knowledge: Familiar with basic information for administrating a self-insurance plan and risk management program.
These include Florida’s Workers’ Compensation, internal controls and federal, state, and local laws, including computer technology, with hardware and system experience (i.e. laptop computers, compact disc (CD). Skills: Organization skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
Use of computers and various software, including Word, Excel, and Access. Abilities: Ability to maintain and analyze statistical and factual reports, exercise sound judgment and determine appropriate action. Exercise keen initiatives and work independently.
Investigation of accident scenes when needed. Assist management with the development of management reports related to risk exposures with corrective actions recommendations.
Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Share on your newsfeed
Use this job description