Acid Dumper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Dumper
Crown Uniform & Linen Service is now actively recruiting a Route Jumper - Crown Uniform for its Service location. In order to learn more about this position, and to directly apply online, please click here: https://crownuniform.hyrell.com/VirtualStepPositionDetails.aspx?TemplateId=75494 Thank you for your interest in this position. The Hiring Manager Job Code : 364 Division/Department : Delivery Driver Requisition ID: 364
Post a Job
Jumper -San Antonio-Ocs
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The Route Sales Representative builds business partnerships with customers and is dedicated to meeting their expectations and requirements. Obtains customer information by engaging in ongoing conversations with key decision makers first hand and utilizes the obtained information to improve the customer product offerings and services. Capitalizes on sales opportunities and focuses on account retention with account ownership mentality. Complies with all DOT requirements while operating company vehicles safely and courteously. Learns the Service STARS culture and utilizes the acquired skills to expand sales within the established customer base and enhance client partnerships. Follows safe work practices and takes responsibility for his/her personal safety and watches out for the safety of others. Uses proper tools/equipment, and adheres to all safe work practices and policies in addition to the client’s safety guidelines. Participates in Safety and Service STARS meetings on a monthly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Growth: + Meet sales expectations and promote overall route growth, service agreement renewal, and customer retention to enhance the profitability of the market center.
- Identify opportunities to solicit new business and increase business revenue through selling new items to current customers and obtaining new accounts.
Service: + Establish and maintain effective and respectful relationships with customers and provide outstanding customer service by having an account ownership mentality.
Focus on account retention and seek opportunities to improve the account by being the first/primary responder to all customer issues and opportunities.
Ensure products are loaded/unloaded in a safe manner, proper items and quantities of merchandise are delivered on their regularly scheduled day, merchandise is stocked, products are rotated, and all equipments are maintained and cleaned.
Route Based Responsibilities: + Operate Company vehicle safely and courteously while following the rules of the road.
Verify the daily preventative maintenance of the vehicle and keep the interior of the truck clean, organized, and safely maintained.
Comply with all DOT requirements.
Accountability: + Responsible for and respectful of both customer and Aramark assets.
Install and maintain appropriate inventory levels at customer locations and ensure proper quality and working condition.
RSR is responsible for a complete and accurate accounting of all monies and product daily in accordance with established guidelines.
Communication: + Communicate effectively in a variety of settings and styles.
- Practice attentive and active listening and communicate effectively under adverse conditions through the internal/external communication process. Communicate with the GM, RSM, CSM, and CSA’s regarding customers and reports on pending problems, or on evidence of competitors in customer locations.
Addition Duties: + Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonable within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
Qualifications: + High School Diploma/ G.E.D required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
Communication Skills required:
Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients and operations staff.
Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
Experience required: + Incumbent is proficient or can be trained to sell product to customers. Must have good interpersonal skills and customer service skills acquired through 1-2 years of experience in a position requiring heavy public contact.
- Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with the CMV policy and a valid driver's license.
Additional Skills: + Client interaction, communication, organization/time management are critical to the success of this role.
- The ability to work efficiently and independently is important as well. Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Lead Validation Engineer – Project Coordination
Title: Lead Validation Engineer – Project Coordination
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 12-24+ months
Hourly pay rate: DOE (W2, 1099 or C2C permissible)
Foster City, CA 94404
Our customer is seeking a Lead Validation Engineer with Project Coordinator skills who can do the following:
- Lead validation efforts and develop required documentation.
- Project coordination skills are essential for this role.
- Support change management and manage existing lab systems.
- Familiar with FDA guidelines for Instrument and Software validation.
- Experience must come from a pharmaceutical, biotech industry with direct knowledge of FDQ regulations including 21CFR Part 11.
- Self-motivated, good communication, technical writing, presentation skills, detail oriented, analytical, and a team player.
IA Engineer - Navy Validator
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
NCIS IA Engineer - Navy Validator
Clearance: Fully adjudicated active Top-Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain SCI-level adjudication
Certifications: DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (ex. Security +)
The NCIS program is searching for a SeniorInformation Assurance Engineer (Navy-Intermediate Qualified Validator) to join their team in Quantico, VA.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements
- Responsible for the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system designs
- Develops and reviews security test plans and procedures.
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports the Government Information Assurance (IA) Managers in the development and implementation of IA doctrine and policies.
- Initiates and prepares Certification and Accreditation (C&A) DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns.
- Prepares briefing slides, status charts and support documentation as presentations for the client.
- Must have experience with using public key-based technologies for applications.
- 7+ years of experience working in the IT/Engineering field
- Must meet or exceed OPNAVINST 5239 requirements to be certified as Navy-Intermediate Qualified Validator
- Experience in the development of Certification and Accreditation plans
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), vulnerability scanning software and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
- Experience in DIACAP and RMF, as well as the DIACAP to RMF migration.
- Trained and experienced using Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Completed Navy RMF training
- Fleet Cyber Command experience
Cleaning Validation Specialist
The successful candidate must have experience as Cleaning Validation Specialist for regulated environment industries such as Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical or other FDA regulated industry. Must have experience in cleaning activities associated with the manufacturing and handling of oral solids drug (OSD) products.
- To design and develop cleaning procedures for new products and /or new or modified manufacturing equipment and to provide technical support to cleaning activities associated with the manufacturing and handling of oral solids drug products. Also to lead the cleaning validation program.
- Designs and supports the implementation, provide training of cleaning strategies for product transfer projects and product development projects. Investigates and conducts troubleshooting/root cause analysis of cleaning related incidents, deviations and cleaning out of specification results for non validated or under development cleaning procedures. Leads the enhancement of cleaning practices, “clean in place” equipment and introduction of state of the art process equipment cleaning capabilities.
- Provide support and technical expertise in the design, testing, selection and production scale-up of packaging components, packaging systems and packaging equipment.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new primary packaging concepts for eventual production use. Provide guidance to Clinical Packaging and other functions regarding primary and secondary packaging solutions.
- Five (5) years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry with at least three (3) years in solid oral dosage forms.
- Proficient knowledge of cleaning validation,and manufacturing processes/technologies and processing equipment for oral dosage forms.
- Proficient in Risk Assessment/Management
- Proficient in cGMP's, OSHA and FDA Regulations
- Fully Bilingual
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Pharmacy or Chemistry.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer Post a Job
A growing pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Chemist to their Validations team. The Validations Chemist will be responsible for method development, validation, and instrument support.
- Validate test methods
- Review method validation reports and summarize
- Technical writing of summary reports
- Reporting of validation studies that comply with regulatory requirements
- B.S. in Chemistry or other science field
- 1-2 years of pharmaceutical method validation experience
- 2-3 years of test method validation
- Must work well with a team and other divisions
Model Validation Analyst
The Client Customer Analytics, Capital and Modeling Department is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Model Validation Consultant to support its objectives. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the model validation team to mitigate the model risks under the model governance for the entire Client. The team is responsible to discover and diagnose modeling related risks including input data, assumption, concept, methodology, process and implementation. The team is also responsible to opine on the model strength and weakness and recommend practical solutions.
- Support the model validation team to mitigate the model risks
- Discovers and diagnoses modeling related risks including input data, assumption, concept, methodology, process and implementation
- Provides subject matter expertise on models’ strength and weakness and recommend practical solutions
- Validates models assigned by model governance committee
- Discusses validation results with model owners and governance team to gain consensus and create strategies to implement changes if needed
- Utilizes express mode validation for new model development, facing legal and compliance related modeling issues, quick model fixes, etc.
- Review model documents, and conduct test runs on model codes
- Provide different view on methodology and calculations, and provide feedback to model developers
- Work on model validation reports with hiring manager and provide ad hoc support to him.
- Advanced Degree. Specify: Master’s Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Finance, Operations Research, or equivalent. PhD is preferred
- 5+ years of financial modeling development or model validation experience
- 3+ years of work experience in SAS and SQL
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Work experience in Auto Financial Industry
- Work knowledge in Lease Residual Value
- Banking industry experience
- Auto Finance experience
Mixed Signal Validation Engineer
Mixed Signal Validation Engineer
Our Company’s team is looking for a Mixed Signal Validation Engineer with strong silicon validation and problem solving skills to join our growing team. In this role, the Mixed Signal Validation Engineer will be a key contributor by understanding the systems our products go in and validating that our products meet these system requirements.
Mixed Signal Validation Engineer Roles and
- Development of lab validation infrastructure used in silicon validation
- Definition and carrying out of experiments targeted at items in our emulation and validation plans
- Debug and troubleshooting lab setup issues
- Creating and updating bug incidents
- Creating both detailed and summarized lab validation results Skills and Experience:
- Strong fundamental skills in the analysis of board level analog and digital circuits
- Ability to learn and code routines in Matlab, LabView, Python, and C++
- Problem solving skills applicable to board level, lab equipment, and software issues
- Basic skills in statistical analysis
- Basic understanding of SQL databases
- Very strong skills and experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and frequency domain signal analyzers Nice to Have Skills
- Ability to program and use FPGAs and/or uC
- Ability to architect lab validation bench setups and corresponding software environment Education Requirements
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 2 years experience in an application or validation engineering role
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a fast-pace team environment
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Computer System Validation - Contract Position
Experience with computer system operations and information architectures while working in several different environments supporting FDA-regulated activities such as IT security and governance, system audits, and validation of software applications and documentation for enterprise applications.
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvement with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to address 21 CFR Part II compliance issues, provide guidance on computer validation requirements of systems
- Ability to develop User Requirement Specifications for new and legacy equipment.
- Conduct validation risk assessments for software applications and equipment and make recommendations for remediation as needed.
- Assist in developing and reviewing artifacts as required for validation, including validation strategies and plans, validation protocols (IQ, OQ and PQ) and SOPs, Project Status Reports and Action Plans.
- Assist in the creation and execution of validation test scripts and documented test results in accordance with standards using both automated and manual tools.
- Serve as a quality consultant providing advice to departments on broader regulatory issues.
- Familiar with Oracle and SAP application development in various platforms
- Office Tools: Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (SharePoint, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel & Access)
- Familiar with Programming Languages: C++, JAVA, SQL
- FDA Regulations: cGMP and Regulated GxP Environments ( 21CFR Parts 11,210,211 and 820), USP 1058
- Familiar with HIPAA and FISMA Guidelines
- Computer System Validation (CSV)
- Methodologies: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall models
- Audit Internal Control Frameworks: CoBIT and COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX sections 302 & 404)
- Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS): Documentum v 6.x
- Automated and Manual Testing Tools: TestDirector / WinRunner, QTP and HP Quality Center v10.0
- Incident Management: TrackWise, Maximo, PVCS Tracker v5.0
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIMs): Sample Manager, HORIZON, Agilent ChemLMS; Chromatography Data Systems (CDS), Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
7829 Vlsi Lead Design Validation Verification
Post a Job