Acid Filler Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Filler
Filler / General Labor
We are seeking a full time Paint Filler/General Labor for our manufacturing facility in Panama City, FL.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Assisting with making batches
- Filling batches
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience in manufacturing or production will be a plus!
Wholesale Order Filler
We are seeking a Wholesale Order Filler to join our team!
- Fulfill and ship wholesale orders from our website
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Update inventory regularly
- Produce shipping labels and package orders
- Product assembly
- Assist Retail Order Processing Dept. as needed
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Packing/ Order Filler
SHIFT DAYS AND TIME: 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm Monday – Friday
Temp to Perm Position
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You’ll Do:
• Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
• Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
• Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You’ll Need:
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
• Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays may be needed based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
• Ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift as needed, based on business needs
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
• Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
• Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
• Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
What We Would Prefer, but not required:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Experience in a fast paced environment
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions in person and /or through a headset.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations
• While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
• Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Order Filler Warehouse Position (Night Shift - 3:30Pm)
An Order Filler for CapitalTristate is responsible for pulling/picking material from stock, preparing/checking customer orders to be delivered for different routes, and loading trucks with conduit and pipe to ensure the accuracy and completeness of each order to be delivered to CapitalTristate customers or CapitalTristate locations the following morning.
Compensation based on experience. We offer excellent training, career advancement opportunities, and competitive compensation package to include vacation time, personal time, full health benefits, 401(k) and more.
CapitalTristate is an EEO Employer
As a company dedicated to superior service, we believe our employees are the best the industry has to offer. Each employee plays a vital role in the success of our organization.
Lumber Order Filler (Kapolei)
Hardware Hawaii, a local retail hardware and lumber business, is seeking a customer oriented and dependable individual for a full-time position as a lumber order filler. The individual we seek is outgoing and enjoys working to provide the best possible customer service.
Performs duties to prepare lumber and building material loads for delivery.
Essential Duties and
Build outgoing orders of lumber and building materials.
Safe operations of a forklift.
Read and verify loading tickets.
Follow safety procedures as outlined by company safety program.
Assists with inventory receiving and stocking activities.
Able to work in a team environment with maximum cooperation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be forklift certified.
Lumber yard, construction or hardware experience required.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Computer skills helpful.
Ability to read and write effectively is required.
Retirement savings plan – 401(k)
Paid vacations and holidays
Please respond to job listing or apply at:
110 U’u Place
Kapolei HI 96707
We are currently looking for motivated order fillers for a temporary position (possibly temp-to-hire) located in Ashland, VA.
Candidates must be self starting, motivated team players, detail oriented, willing to work with a sense of urgency in completing multiple tasks and ability to work a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Processing fruits and vegetables on a production line
- Filling orders by pallet jack, and lift
- Correctly label products and finished goods.
- Must be able to work in a wet, refrigerated environment – 36 degrees
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a minimum of 2 years REACH LIFT EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to work 8 to 12 hour shifts – as needed
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule – open to working weekends and variable hours depending on production demands
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to perform the following physical activities: stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motions
- Must be able to read and write English
- Safety non-skid shoes are required – environment is wet
- We are currently recruiting for 2 different shifts:
Day shift is 8a- 5p (days vary, to include weekend days)
Night shift 5p- 2a (nights also vary, to include weekends)
in temporary, temporary to hire, and long term assignments with companies in a wide range of industries.
Botox And Filler Technician
Dita med-spa is looking for someone who is licensed in performing botox and filllers. They must have experience and knowledge of product and procedure. It would be a big plus to have a fallowing. We are looking to grow rapidly in this field and looking for someone ready to grow and build a beautiful clientele from all the clients we have in the Gold Coast of Chicago.
Order Filler - Full Time / Part Time
FULL TIME/PART TIME ORDER FILLERS NEEDED. WE ARE LOCATED ON THE NW SIDE OF CHICAGO. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PICKING/PACKING/SHIPPING OPTICAL PRODUCTS. THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR WALKING AND STANDING. GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE OR HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Logistics Replenisher/Order Filler Positions
Logistics Replenisher/Order filler positions $12-$14 (Elk Grove & Addison)
compensation: $12/hr - $14/hr
employment type: full-time
Logistics Replenisher/Order Filler, Full time, 1st and 2nd shift positions available. $12.00 - $14.00 per hour. Multiple openings. 1-3 years experience in logistics or warehousing. Ability to utilize sit down and stand up forklifts required.
We have excellent Temp to Perm opportunities open for you.
Order Filler - Warehouse
Want to feel good after work? A more than 100-year old company is looking to fill a temp-to-hire fast-paced wholesale building supply warehouse position. If you want to be busy, are always willing to take on tasks but understand that sometimes interruptions take place, are detail oriented, and receptive to direction, this is the perfect job for you.
This temporary-to-hire warehouse position is located downtown, near the MAX and has a positive, supportive work environment.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., generally. May be asked to work 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. or close, and possibly Saturdays.
Warehouse experience required: order filling, shipping, receiving, etc.
Must have a valid Driver’s License. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds repeatedly and operate a forklift.
We are all about connections and community. For more than 30 years, Brooks Staffing, has been providing Pacific Northwest businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and job seekers the opportunity to advance their companies and careers in Oregon. We do it because we care about our community and its people.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of gender, race, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military veteran status, or any other protected status or characteristic that is protected by applicable nondiscrimination law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We abide by the requirements of 41CFR 60-300.5(a). We encourage women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.