Acid Plant Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Plant Helper
Helpers - Industrial Plant W/ Per Diem!!
Currently looking for helpers to assist in the new construction of a Sand Industrial Plant in Kermit TX. Project starts in a month.
Must have construction experience.
Working 10's and/or 12's, 6-7 days per week
Work can possibly last up to July
License not required
Shovel dirt, glue PVC pipe, backfill, and other duties as necessary *Benefits available *Paid weekly Please call or text 210-251-2726 If texting send name and experience Can apply online at: www.trade-mgmt.com (click opportunities, select register online then select San Antonio as office) Like us on Facebook @trademgmtsa Follow us on Twitter @trade_mgmt #willworkfortrade #tradeworksforme #tmforyou
Concrete Batch Plant Helper
General Info + Job Type: Full-Time + Location: West Division - operating primarily in Colorado and surrounding states + Minimum Years of Experience: 1 Year/Will Train
Willing to Travel + Specialty: Commercial, Industrial Must be Eligible to Work in the US Company Info IHC is a nationally known, full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects.
In business for 60 years, IHC’s primary market areas include the Rocky Mountain, Midwest, and Southwest regions of the United States. A leader in concrete paving innovation and quality, IHC currently ranks in the Top 400 ENR Contractors and employs 350 employees annually. Job Description Primarily responsible for the cleaning, upkeep and maintenance of the Concrete Batch Plant.
Will work cooperatively with the placement operations in the production of high quality concrete at the times and volumes required by the placement crews. Must be hardworking and dependable. Mechanical background is a plus.
This is an entry level position and will lead to additional responsibilities for the right individual. Ability to operator equipment and/or previous experience around concrete plants is a plus. Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations and work independently to perform tasks safely and on time.Perform other duties as assigned.
Incumbent must be able and willing to work on remote projects in Colorado and neighboring states; work under very rigorous conditions – long hours and 6 to 7 days a week at times. Good communication skills are required and an ability to focus on tasks at hand, be a self-motivator, and to work well with others. Base hourly wage and Davis Bacon classification/hourly wage will be established and/or negotiated commensurate with specific experience and qualifications.
Applicant must be at least 18 years old. This is outside work in all types of environments, weather conditions, and all seasons. Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and must conform to the company's hours of operation.
Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus + Valid ID, background check, and drug screening are required for all applicants.
EOE Benefits A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of our employees at an affordable cost. IHC pays the entire cost for some benefits and others require employee cost-sharing.
Medical + Dental (Class I & II) + Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D + Hourly Travel Incentive plans + Retirement Plan Contribution
Employee Assistance Plan
Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service) + Company Vehicle Plans + Relocation (for select positions)
Sales Manager-Food Grade Amino Acids
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics.
With over 30,000 employees around the world, CJ promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com Job Summary: This position will lead our US based sales team to drive growth in our portfolio of food grade amino acids and other offerings we may acquire or develop.
Success in this position requires leadership, collaboration, and the ability to develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Strong analytical and communication skills are also required to lead a successful and diverse team of professional account managers. Summary of Essential Job Functions: • Hours of work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during core work hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. • Work location: This position may be home office or Downers Grove office based, depending on business needs. • Travel:
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight. • Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. • Builds and maintains relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the food industry. • Manage and lead the sales team with account strategies, territory planning and administrative planning to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. • Assists the sales team with contract negotiations as needed. • Assists with the planning of sales exhibits. • Attends trade shows as needed. • Achieve revenue budget and growth targets through strong tactical implementation. • Develop and implement growth plans which increase customer loyalty and retention. • Lead the development of key account plans by subordinates. • Present and negotiate commercial offers which adhere to marketing strategies. • Coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, division leadership and technical service. • Provide leadership to the food sales team with a focus on skill development, coaching and creating an environment that fosters teamwork. • Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the sales department. • Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet objectives and goals. • Sets performance standards of the sales department to meet company goals. • Keeps informed of food industry market trends, competitor activity and developments. • Resolve customer complaints or issues while protecting company assets and interests. • Create reports as needed. • Perform other duties as necessary.
Education and Experience: • Bachelor Degree in a related field; • 8+ years sales experience in food grade amino acids, or in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; • 3-5 years experience managing a team with demonstrated success; • Previous experience in a customer facing role; Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: • Knowledge of food grade amino acids, or experience in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; • Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results; • Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including the ability to develop business relationships at the executive level; • Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data; • Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment with the ability to lead by example; • Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP • Must be able to maintain confidentiality; Successful passing of a post offer criminal background check is required.
Use this job description
Equipment Operator - Oilfield Acid Operator
This job will be located in Union City, Oklahoma.
The Equipment Operators primary responsibility will be the rigging up and rigging down of Acid Treating Equipment. The Equipment Operators will also be responsible for operating and transporting all equipment in a safe manner in accordance with the FMCSA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment
- Transporting US DOT regulated vehicle on public roads and on location.
- Safely rig up, operate and maintain Blenders, Pumps, Chem Add and Hydration Units.
- Safely rig up, operate and maintenance of high pressure iron.
- Proper DOT logging.
- Pre-trip inspections and post trip inspections.
- Usage and care of proper PPE.
- All other job duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a CDL.
- Must possess hazardous material and tanker endorsements.
- Fracturing / Acid experience is preferred, oilfield experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work involves occasional to frequent lifting of 50 pounds.
- Work area, machinery, and tool operations require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toe boots, protective clothing and hardhats.
- Manual dexterity required for operating tools, machinery and computers.
- Working in extreme weather conditions may be required.
- Working of irregular hours required.
- Will involve shift work and overtime.
- Travel, overnight and multiple stay is a requirement.
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving history. Must have Hazmat Endorsements.
Use this job description
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
This position is required to provide electrical facilities operations and electrical maintenance services.
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience operating, maintaining, and diagnosing 480 volt 3 phase motor control centers, distribution centers, UPS systems, motors, transformers and alarm systems, PA systems, clock systems, security systems, automatic door closures, and HVAC controls.
- Must be able to read blueprints, electrical one line diagrams and wiring schematics.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair interior and exterior light fixtures, lighting contactors and lighting circuits for normal and emergency circuits.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair 120 volt branch circuits for normal and UPS power.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- 1 to 2 years in Electrical field highly desirable.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug alcohol screening, and criminal background check.
?Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
?Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
?Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
?Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
Use this job description
PositionSummary: Assist the mechanic in the repair and rehab of transit buses and other heavy equipment using hand tools, precision measuring instruments and machine tools. Diagnose trouble, assist in the disassembly of engines and examine parts for defects and excessive wear. Under the supervision of a mechanic recondition and replace parts, such as bearings, gears, valves, and bushings. May weld and cut parts using arc welding and flame cutting equipment. Diagnose problems, and assist in the repair and performance of general maintenance of all vehicles. Assist a mechanic in the adjustment of engines, transmissions, differentials, hydraulics, electrical systems, air suspensions and braking systems, heating and air conditioning systems. May perform body repairs when required. Maintains work records, time andmaterial records and maintenance forms as required.Responsibilities and Specific Tasks:
This list is meant to be representative, not exhaustive. Some mechanic-helpers may not perform all the duties listed while in other cases related duties may also be assigned.
Reads job orders and observes and listens to operating equipment, understands conformance specifications to determine malfunctions causes.
Maintains shop area, equipment and tools in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
Under supervision of the mechanic, diagnose deficiencies and perform skilled and semi-skilled maintenance, returning the coach or van to full service capability and provide the customer with the safest, cleanest, most economical and dependable vehicle possible.
Assist the mechanic in major rebuilding, repair and/or removal and replacement of mechanical differentials, blowers, pumps, motors, injectors, cylinder heads, compressors and air brake. steering, air conditioning, and electrical systems and associated vehicle parts.
Raise equipment and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists/overhead cranes.
Repair and adjust seats, doors, and windows, and install and repair accessories. Assist in rewiring starting systems, lights, and instrument panels.
Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists/overhead cranes.
Assist the mechanic in the inspection and verification of dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure compliance to factory specifications.
Using diagnostic equipment determine corrective action required to repair defects of assigned coaches.
Maintain work records, time and material records on all maintenance and repair work on motor coaches.
Assist the mechanic during emergency road calls when buses break down, diagnose problems and make necessary emergency repairs or initiate vehicle recovery operations.
Perform bodywork such as: metal panel replacement, glass window replacement and welding to repair accident damages to the fleet.
Receive and store parts and materials; care for and store tools in accordance with departmental procedures; utilize appropriate safety precautions in the performance of duties.
Provides normal and reasonable care of all company-owned property and tools provided; adheres to shop safety and housekeeping practices as required by Company policy and agencies such as OSHA and Industrial Safety Rules.
Other Functions: Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Employment Standards:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific task under the supervision of the mechanic satisfactorily. The knowledge and skill requirements are representative of essential duties.
Training and Experience: Any combination of experience and training equivalent to the completion of approximately two years of training and/or experience in automotive repair with an emphasis on diesel engines, air and electrical systems and HVAC.
Knowledge: Knowledge of methods, machinery, tools and equipment employed in the repair of Detroit diesel and heavy automotive equipment; safety rules and regulations pertaining to mechanical servicing repair, safe working methods and procedures.
Ability: Ability to operate necessary automotive repair equipment; make general repairs on assigned vehicles; follow directions; communicate effectively in oral and written form; perform arc and gas welding; diagnose and determine appropriate parts and repairs needed; maintain appropriate maintenance records; meet the physical requirements necessary to successfully perform required duties; learn additional skills to perform required maintenance on equipment upgrades; establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of these methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this job description
Animal Care Helper
Our clients include integrated oil companies, major mining multinationals, as well as several of the world's largest global electric utilities and power-generation firms. In addition, we work closely with the Global Markets group by supporting energy and commodity trading and sector analysis/portfolio management groups within financial institutions. We also collaborate with the other client services teams on a variety of strategic research projects and thematic workshops.
- Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats
- Must enjoy working with both people and pets
- Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean
- Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, on the weekends and holiday time frames.
- Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures
- Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets
- CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS
- CSRs: Must be able to multi-task and handle large phone call volumes and walk in tours
- CSRs: Must have a positive, upbeat phone voice and personality
?Direct advisory services: We offer quarterly in-person commodity outlook presentations, tailored to client interests within our broad suite of thematic coverage. In addition, clients have full access to Eurasia Group's research platform of directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Regional and thematic research products: Our group's flagship product is Energy Trendwatch, which is distributed to clients on a weekly basis. Our clients also receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from event-driven notes to forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: We provide a variety of bespoke services in conjunction with Eurasia Group's regional research groups, including market-entry analysis, executive briefings, monitoring services, strategic planning, country studies, and sector-focused comparative risk modeling.
Use this job description
Commercial Dock And Overhead Door Mechanic Helper
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking experienced Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Mechanic Helpers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
Our technicians get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Technicians are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
- Assist in the correct, safe, and complete installation and repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems.
- Help to resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Assist in performing commercial and industrial maintenance and repairs on a variety of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Will work to learn troubleshooting and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
- This position may require some evening and weekend work.
- Mechanically inclined individual
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems a plus
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Individual must have their own tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Use this job description
Job/Position SummaryResponsible for all accounting activities, methods, procedures, records, and reports relating to the financial position of the Manufacturing Site Business Unit. Coordinates with Corporate and SBU management relative to SBU financial activities including annual budgeting, strategic planning, monthly reporting, accounting policies and procedures, and records. While reporting directly to the Plant Manager this position has dotted line responsibility to the SBU Controller, Corporate Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for accurate and timely reporting of the Business Unit’s financial information in accordance with schedules and content required by Corporate and SBU management. Reporting responsibilities include: financial statements, forecasts, budgeting, standard costs, cost of working capital and the annual business plan.
- Business Unit monthly close and reporting.
- Responsible for the Business Unit’s standard costing and variance reporting.
- Provide specific direction to the business unit related to cost of working capital reporting and actions related to Inventory, AP and AR.
- Responsible along with the Plant Manager for the Business Unit’s purchasing function.
- Provides overall direction and coordination, relative to the development and submission of the Annual Business Plan, including all required analyses and metrics.
- Participate in the Business Unit’s strategic decision making process, supplying the financial analysis to assist the management team in making fiscally responsible decisions.
- Establish and recommend to SBU management accounting policies and procedures. Responsibility to ensure that the plant location adheres to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Evaluates procedures employed in various departments and functions as to the adequacy for internal control purposes. SOX compliance.
- Manages the system of production reporting used to collect data for costing and pricing.
- Provides overall directions and coordinates relative to forecasting and related financial analyses.
- Interacts with the various Business unit departments to understand current business issues and financial implications.
- Coach and provide training to plant location on financial concepts deemed necessary to ensure that financial performance goals and metrics are attainable. Direct, develop, train and mentor accounting department personnel to ensure that we have appropriate resources dedicated toward the operation of the accounting and financial processes.
- Assist the SBU management team in establishing financial measures and addressing operational issues. Champion financial metrics as they relate to the strategic vision of the SBU and the Business Unit.
- Assist the Plant management team in analyzing new business opportunities and directs the quoting process financial analysis. Evaluate business expansion opportunities.
- Coordinate with Corporate management business unit needs in the tax, treasury (AR) and accounts payable functions.
- Serve as the business unit representative for various corporate level financial initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge and skills.
- Strong cost accounting experience and background.
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with responsibilities and Strong analytical skills required in guiding management decision making process.
- Demonstrated ability to provide fresh ideas and methodologies to lead the finance function and to develop the management team’s financial orientation.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate financial information to financial and non-financial managers and well versed on presentation / communication skills to C Level positions.
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and performance management skills required for staff reporting directly and indirectly to this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience with GASB, DCAA and associated regulations helpful.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, with an Accounting or Finance major. MBA highly preferred.
- Must have at least ten (10) years accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing environment with five (5) years supervisory experience.
- Ability to work several hours at a computer
- Ability to travel domestically.
- Standard office environment
Title: Plant Manager
South Bend, IN
Relocation assistance will be considered
The Plant Manager will lead the day to day operations and will be responsible for directing the business, financial, technical, manufacturing and resource functions of the facility. This will include; creating the production schedule to meet sales objectives, on time delivery, EHS, quality, inventory control, continuous improvement initiatives, ERP integration, staffing/talent strategy, financial management and other general daily plant functions. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a change agent, strong leader, educator and have the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- 5+ years leading manufacturing teams in a medium to large facility
- Strong P&L management experience
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to manage change for manufacturing processes and people systems
- Six Sigma certification or training highly desired
- Ability to prioritize projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skill level working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Use this job description