Acid Supervisor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Supervisor
Acetic Acid Process Engineer
Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,100 employees worldwide and had 2015 net sales of $5.7 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com. '- Provide process engineering support for an acetic acid operating facility
Publish process letters detailing solutions for process engineering studies in support of capital and expense projects and PSM activities
Work closely with Operations to resolve operating issues that arise
Participate in and/or lead process Hazard Analyses (PHA) as scheduled
Participate in Management of Change activities
Work closely with Project Managers to ensure successful Project implementation
Mentor junior engineers Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: - Detailed understanding of basic chemical processes (e.g. distillation, heat transfer, hydraulics, reaction kinetics, etc.)
Ability to work with multiple disciplines (Operations, Technical, Maintenance, Reliability) - Basic troubleshooting skills
Ability to multi-task and work independently
Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment
Strong problem solving skills and results orientation
Ability to prioritize multiple assignments Desirable Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: '- Familiarity with APSEN Engineering Suite
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with PHAST dispersion modelling tools
Familiarity with PI data historian
In depth knowledge of acetic acid chemistry Required Yrs Exp: 5 to 10 years Required Education: B.S. Chemical Engineering External Company Name: Celanese International Corporation External Company URL: http://celanese.com/
Sales Manager-Food Grade Amino Acids
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 30,000 employees around the world, CJ promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com This position will lead our US based sales team to drive growth in our portfolio of food grade amino acids and other offerings we may acquire or develop. Success in this position requires leadership, collaboration, and the ability to develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Strong analytical and communication skills are also required to lead a successful and diverse team of professional account managers.
Hours of work: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during core work hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Work location: This position may be home office or Downers Grove office based, depending on business needs.
Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Builds and maintains relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the food industry.
Manage and lead the sales team with account strategies, territory planning and administrative planning to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Assists the sales team with contract negotiations as needed.
Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
Attends trade shows as needed.
Achieve revenue budget and growth targets through strong tactical implementation.
Develop and implement growth plans which increase customer loyalty and retention.
Lead the development of key account plans by subordinates.
Present and negotiate commercial offers which adhere to marketing strategies.
Coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, division leadership and technical service.
Provide leadership to the food sales team with a focus on skill development, coaching and creating an environment that fosters teamwork.
Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the sales department.
Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet objectives and goals.
Sets performance standards of the sales department to meet company goals.
Keeps informed of food industry market trends, competitor activity and developments.
Resolve customer complaints or issues while protecting company assets and interests.
Create reports as needed.
Perform other duties as necessary.
Bachelor Degree in a related field; + 8+ years sales experience in food grade amino acids, or in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; + 3-5 years experience managing a team with demonstrated success; + Previous experience in a customer facing role + Knowledge of food grade amino acids, or experience in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; + Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results; + Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including the ability to develop business relationships at the executive level; + Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data; + Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment with the ability to lead by example; + Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP + Must be able to maintain confidentiality; Successful passing of a post offer criminal background check is required. External Company Name: CJ America, Inc.
Acid Unit Operator
The general responsibilities for the Acid Unit Operator will include drawing samples of products for shift analysis. Read temperature and pressure indications and flow meters, records readings, and compiles operating records. Monitors condition of unit and troubleshoots when parameters are found to be out of normal operating range.
Other responsibilities for the Acid Unit Operator will include:
- Maintains log of gauge readings and shift production using either paper or electronic logs (IntelaTrac)
- Inspects fire extinguishers, respiratory protections equipment, and safety showers.
- Performs chemical tests on product sample to ensure conformance with specifications, using standard test equipment, materials, and procedure.
- Inspects equipment in unit to determine location and nature of malfunction, such as leaks, breakage, and faulty valves. Complete electronic work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Prepares equipment for maintenance by following Lock out Tag out procedures
- Follow all Life Critical procedures and ensure paperwork is completed correctly.
- Turns valves or moves controls to maintain system at specified parameters.
- Connects with loading rack to line up for storage.
- Starts an acid and water pump as needed
- Reports concerns or any issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Ensure rounds are completed as required and documented in logs
- Ensure SOPs / COPs / EOPs and good operating practices accurate and followed.
- Reviews all management of changes, accident/incident reports, shift log and operating instructions (both unit and Treatment Services) prior to the start of shift
- Ensure appropriate troubleshooting or effort is made and results/status is communicated to fellow employees and supervisors.
- Follow interlock/alarm bypass procedure and ensure interlock bypasses are removed when no longer needed.
- Complete the necessary training and qualifications in the unit on timetable specified by supervisor.
- Be accountable for the health and safety of not only yourself, but the unit operators and all fellow plant personnel.
- Patrols unit to verify safe and efficient operating conditions
- Performs turnaround duties as requested by Area Supervisor.
- Communicate with other Units, Aroma Performance personnel, and Supervision regarding steam, water, or natural gas production and shutdowns.
- Utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in specific plant location or per job task specification.
- Performs autonomous maintenance jobs per the Labor Contract.
- Responsible for pulling, blowing, installing sonicore guns to the furnace. (this includes locking out for repairs).
- Covers vacations, STD’s, and absences for other 1st class operators as required by Supervision.
- Attend quarterly and all other mandatory safety meetings.
- Follow the Incident reporting process.
- Work with contractors and engineers in the unit; be involved in the projects, HAZOPS, Audits, (etc.) as needed.
- Housekeeping – Ensure the unit is clean and well maintained to ensure a safe and efficient work area
- Complete CBTs on time.
- Work with Superintendent, Supervisor and Unit Engineers to improve unit operations (efficiency, safety, costs, throughput).
- Works with all employees and contractors professionally and respectfully at all times.Perform any other duties/projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Inspects and monitors environmental, gas leaks and housekeeping within the unit.
- Attends required safety meetings to address safety and environmental concerns and incidents as well as current safety performance in unit. Participate by bringing forth current safety issues.
- Invokes “Stop Work” policy any time operational conditions become unsafe/uncertain
- Completes computer-based training to comply with HSE requirements and policies.
- Participates on Safety, Rescue, and other committees/teams as required.
- Notifies supervisor of all unsafe conditions/actions or procedure discrepancies.
- Reviews all management of changes, accident/incident reports, shift log and operating instructions prior to the start of shift.
- Completes work permits as required.
- Performs equipment inspection for leaks, breakage, and malfunction within the unit.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2-5 years of operational/process technology experience in a chemical plant
- 2 year Process Technology associates degree and 1 year of general plant experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Transportation Worker’s Identification Credentials (TWIC)
- Making generalization, evaluations, or decisions based on sensory or judgmental criteria.
- Performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Able to perform under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, unusual or dangerous situations or with situations in which speed and sustained attention are required aspects of the job.
- Works around others, but independently.
- Will utilize shop math including practical application of fractions, percentages ratio, and proportion.
- Works as a team member.
- Able to work without direct supervision after hours.
When you love what you do, is it still work?
At Eastern Mountain Sports, we seek individuals who live the brand lifestyle we represent. Whether you're looking for a fun part time job, or a pathway to a rewarding career, working for Eastern Mountain Sports is a great way to share your knowledge and passion with like-minded people.As a Floor Supervisor, you'll act as the manager-on-duty and lead by example, enabling a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff while driving overall store performance. A floor supervisor also carries keys, is responsible for opening and closing the store, and oversees the general merchandise flow and visual presentation of the store. This is an hourly, entry-level store management position. Success in this role could lead into greater career advancement and development, such as an assistant store manager role within the organization.
A varied schedule will include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in retail1-2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in retail Friendly and outgoing with a passion for outfitting our customers
Strong verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership ability - coach, observe and provide feedback
Ability to be persuasive and suggestively sell as well as coach other to maximize sales
Qualify and educate the customer, supporting the sale with the appropriate add-onsThrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail environment Successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Visual merchandising experience a plus
Passionate about your interests as they relate to the outdoors
Active participation in the outdoor sports EMS represents, highly preferred
Please list the sports you actively participate in under the "Skills" section of the application when applying.Eastern Mountain Sports, a member of the Vestis Retail Group family also operating Bob's Stores, is an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Post a Job
Supervise ABA Programs While Working Towards BCBA
Autism Spectrum Therapies ("AST")
, one of the largest and most respected autism services organizations in the county, is looking for an exceptional master's-level ABA professional to join our team as a Program Supervisor. This position is ideal for an experienced candidate ready to build their supervision skills while working toward becoming a BCBA.Work under the direction of a BCBAAccrue indirect supervision hours towards becoming a BCBAOversee a team of up to 5 Behavior Interventionist and clinical programs
Support parent training and education
Write progress reports and conduct regular team meetingsAST currently employs nearly 100 BCBAs with offices in 7 states and growing. We offer continual professional development opportunities and the ability to participate in AST sponsored research projects. This is a great opportunity to join a first-class, growing organization and position yourself for success in the field of ABA.
Minimum one year experience working with children with autismBCBA eligible or accruing hours towards certification
Extensive prior experience with applied behavioral analysis
Demonstrated fluency with all aspects of the Behavior Interventionist position
Demonstrated ability to train others
Strong communication and writing skillsBCaBA preferred, not required
Bilingual skills highly preferred, not required
In addition to a competitive salary, AST also offers the following benefits to their employees:Ample paid, non-billable time
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)401(k)Paid time off (PTO)Mileage ReimbursementiPadOn-site CPI trainingAST/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Post a Job
Patient Services Supervisor
Neighborcare Health offers high quality health care through its medical, dental and school-based clinics, and is the leading provider to low-income and uninsured patients in the Seattle area.Our purpose is to improve health by engaging, educating, and empowering people in the communities we serve.
The Patient Services Supervisor will ensure the smooth flow of patients through the clinic. Manage daily front office operations including registration, scheduling, and interpretation. Ensure positive interactions with patients on site and on the phone. Manage the reception team including hiring, performance management, orientation and training, and completion of annual individual learning conversations. Lead with retention in mind. Work in partnership and joint accountability with other lead team members to achieve Neighborcare Health’s Mission and Guiding Principles and Goals.
We offer competitive pay, an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Manage front desk staff and interpreters. Completion of annual individual learning conversations, recruitment, hiring, orientation, retention, development and discipline
- Ensure answering phones is timely and customer friendly
- Establish effective procedures for collection of patient fees and cash management
- Reconcile patient encounters daily and establish mechanism to maintain accurate data collection
- Implement, train and ensure completion of front office standard processes
- Problem solve issues related to clinic access and customer service.
- Coordinate smooth patient flow between front and back office, identify problem areas and find improvements
- Participate in organizational planning and work with site lead team to plan for long term patient needs, resources and process improvements
- Coordinate with community interpretation services as needed
- Coordinate efficient patient access to services and quality care
- Assure confirmation calls are completed and no show letters are mailed
- In collaboration with eligibility staff and/or front office staff ensure that all uninsured patients have income and eligibility documented annually
- Update provider’s schedule and templates as required weekly or monthly
- Ensure appropriate daily staffing and coordinate changes in staff schedules
- Ensure proper opening and closing of clinic
- Participate as a member of the clinic lead team, maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Model and mentor staff in appropriate problem solving and positive communications.
- In NextGen, ensure correct insurance information is collected.
- Provide supervision of or training for floats, students and volunteers who are assigned to Neighborcare Health
Our ideal candidate:
- Enjoys working at the top for their scope and partnering with team members
- Values team work, problem solving, engagement and adaptability
- Embraces change and practices direct communication
- Ability to work with individuals of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, cultures, and sexual orientations
Eligible candidates have a high school diploma or equivalent; Experience in medical and/or dental office management;1 to 3 years of experience supervising front office staff.Post a Job
Sales Associate & Department Supervisor Roles!
Bob's Stores is a Northeast retailer of branded apparel and footwear and is synonymous with terrific brands, great value and great service. With over 35 locations in numerous states, our agenda is loaded with great stuff to excite both our customers and our associates.
Enjoy working with a diverse team where exceptional efforts are recognized and rewarded in a job that is fun, fast and casual? Then take a look at our positions below and apply now!
Bob's Stores offers both part-time associate and full-time management roles throughout the store.
- Active, License, Lifestyle, Seasonal and Workwear
Hourly, Entry-Level Management:
- Apparel or Footwear
Customer Service Supervisor (Front-End)
We're an ambitious team! All of our associates work together and strive to attain daily sales and operational goals. In addition, all our associates, supervisors and department managers also act as cashiers to provide a more engaging customer experience. A varied schedule will include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
Department Supervisor (Key Carrier)
As a department supervisor, you'll support the department manager within apparel or footwear, and during non-peak times, open and close the store while acting as the manager-on-duty. You'll support the front-end, cashiering when necessary, and lead by example while enabling a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff to achieve overall store operational goals. In addition, you'll be coaching, training and developing your staff in order to prepare them for promotional opportunities that arise.
Customer Service Supervisor (Front-End Key Carrier)
As a customer service supervisor, you'll oversee front-end operations, cashier and during non-peak times, open and close the store while acting as the manager-on-duty. You'll learn to lead by example while enabling a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff to achieve overall store operational goals. In addition, you'll be coaching, training and developing your staff in order to prepare them for promotional opportunities that arise.
The ideal supervisor candidate will be comfortable utilizing basic mathematics skills, have the ability to problem solve independently to address customer concerns and if covering the front-end, have the ability to handle cash accurately under pressure. You must be a highly motivated team player with an ambitious personality who is friendly, outgoing and driven to satisfy customers.
This is an hourly, entry-level store management position. Success in this role could lead into a department manager role within the organization.
Apparel Merchandiser/Sales Associate
As an apparel merchandiser and sales associate, you will work within the apparel department ensuring visual directives are accurately followed (landing tables, wall presentations, color stories, concept shops, etc.), creating an easy to shop visual presentation. In addition, you'll be responsible for working the front-end and cashiering when necessary, greeting customers, qualifying and determining their needs and making product recommendations. Success in this position could lead to a Department Supervisor role.
Footwear Sales Associate
As a sales associate and cashier, you will work within the footwear department, yet also be cross-trained in apparel as well as a cashier to assist during non-peak periods. You'll be responsible for working the front-end and cashiering when necessary, greeting customers, qualifying and determining their needs and making product recommendations that will enhance the customers overall experience. Success in this position could lead to a Department Supervisor role.
Bob's Stores is member of the Vestis Retail Group Family along with Eastern Mountain Sports and Sport Chalet. We are an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available.
All applications we receive remain active for 12 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise. Please click the “Apply Now” button to continue the application process.
Post a Job
Registered Nurse (Rn) Supervisor
TITLE: Registered Nurse (RN)LAST REVISED: September 22, 2015
REPORTS TO: Assist. Director of Nursing, Director of NursingMETHOD OF PAY: Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of the position is to direct and supervise resident care in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest quality of care is maintained at all times.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must have experience as a supervisor in a health care facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 10 feet.
- Two to three years’ experience as a supervisor in a health care facility preferred
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.
Our Business Analytics consulting services is uses a suite of proprietary Analytics tools that are precise and detailed. The tools can be used as a stand alone solution or connected to ERP systems. The approach is to use our operational experience, gained from our supply chain management consulting, to create the right questions and structure while transactional data mixed with supplementary information and mathematical algorithms provides the input to user-friendly dashboards of your business performance.
Ensure that the proper equipment and procedures are being used such that testing is optimal in terms of accuracy and timeliness. This involves current and future test equipment/facilities plus their repair and preventative maintenance. A key measurement is reduction of elapsed test cycle time.
Review all customer specifications, to ensure that all special testing requirements at order entry can be met, including the availability of specialized equipment and tooling and the associated costs of such.
Conduct the entire compressor mechanical/aerodynamic test, interpret the data and coordinate with Engineering, Marketing and the customer to verify the acceptability.
Define any malfunctions or test discrepancies during the test process and consult with the appropriate departments to determine and execute the proper course of resolution.
Maintain adherence to schedule and quality requirements. Successful completion of customer witness test both in terms of mechanical/performance test results but also insuring readiness of machines for witness arrival times.
Maintain the test equipment, instrumentation, and facilities such that safety, efficiency, and cleanliness/housekeeping are at the highest level.
Maintain adequate records of test activities and provide competent technical feedback to Engineering for design credibility and to the Manufacturing Engineer (Test) for procedural accuracy.
Select and train Manufacturing Engineers (Test) to assure technical competency, flexibility and career growth.
Train hourly workers assigned to the Test Department.
Support off shift production through overtime scheduling to assure proper coverage of Test Engineers and Test Mechanics.
The databases and the tools are designed for handling of Big Data, which enables analysis on a detailed level. The user friendliness is essential and the most challenging issue is the data fed into the analytical models. This is why the models are designed to use data that already exists in most companies and why the data input is made easy and intuitive.
Post a Job
Weekend PM RN Supervisor
Symphony at The Tillers is looking for Weekend PM RN SUPERVISOR to join our team!
Symphony at The Tillers is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at The Tillers we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training with educational opportunities are available.
• Opportunity for advancement within the facility and sister buildings of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
• Health, Dental and vision benefits available. Additional pay for those not needing benefits
• 401K with company match at 10%
• Company Retention Committee with quarterly employee events
• Easy to use Point Click Care electronic medical record
• Free immunizations
• Discount membership for Great America, Disney World and Las Vegas
The Weekend Manager will:
• Supervise all nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s)
• Manage staffing schedule and assignments to meet residents needs
• Provide training and in-services
• Complete required record keeping in our full electronic medical record
• Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
• Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
• Make unit rounds and establish priorities
• Assist with the admission process
• MD/NP/ Resident/Family communication
• Work hand in hand with Director of Customer Experience
• Assist with teaching and counseling residents/families
• Serve as a clinical resource for staff members
Candidate must have the following:
• Ability to care for high acuity patients
• Promote and facilitate team work
• Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
• Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures
• Understanding of Wisconsin regulations and guidelines in a skilled nursing facility
• Demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Demonstrate excellent customer service
• Resourceful problem solver
• Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
• 1+ years’ long-term care supervisory experience CPR Certified
• Ability to work every weekend
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at The Tillers - 4390 Rt. 71 , Oswego IL 60543