Acid Supervisor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Supervisor
Sales Manager-Food Grade Amino Acids
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 30,000 employees around the world, CJ promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com This position will lead our US based sales team to drive growth in our portfolio of food grade amino acids and other offerings we may acquire or develop. Success in this position requires leadership, collaboration, and the ability to develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Strong analytical and communication skills are also required to lead a successful and diverse team of professional account managers.
Hours of work: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during core work hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Work location: This position may be home office or Downers Grove office based, depending on business needs.
Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Builds and maintains relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the food industry.
Manage and lead the sales team with account strategies, territory planning and administrative planning to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Assists the sales team with contract negotiations as needed.
Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
Attends trade shows as needed.
Achieve revenue budget and growth targets through strong tactical implementation.
Develop and implement growth plans which increase customer loyalty and retention.
Lead the development of key account plans by subordinates.
Present and negotiate commercial offers which adhere to marketing strategies.
Coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, division leadership and technical service.
Provide leadership to the food sales team with a focus on skill development, coaching and creating an environment that fosters teamwork.
Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the sales department.
Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet objectives and goals.
Sets performance standards of the sales department to meet company goals.
Keeps informed of food industry market trends, competitor activity and developments.
Resolve customer complaints or issues while protecting company assets and interests.
Create reports as needed.
Perform other duties as necessary.
Bachelor Degree in a related field; + 8+ years sales experience in food grade amino acids, or in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; + 3-5 years experience managing a team with demonstrated success; + Previous experience in a customer facing role + Knowledge of food grade amino acids, or experience in a similar industry such as nutritional/dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, pet food for companion animals; + Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results; + Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including the ability to develop business relationships at the executive level; + Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data; + Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment with the ability to lead by example; + Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP + Must be able to maintain confidentiality; Successful passing of a post offer criminal background check is required. External Company Name: CJ America, Inc.
Located just outside of Baltimore, Ruff Roofers is seeking motivated candidates to oversee residential roof installations.
At Ruff Roofers you'll be afforded a path with multiple avenues towards a successful career. We provide competitive compensation plans and a team atmosphere!
-Supervising crews on site to ensure safety, quality and production
-Reviewing jobs with project management
-Communicating with customers on site
-Uploading job site progress photos
At least one year roofing experience is preferred.
$35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Project Site Superintendent Supervisor Manager
PROJECT SITE SUPERINTENDENT SUPERVISOR MANAGER
We are looking for several hard-driving, get-the-job-done construction site manager, project supervisor / superintendent.
Whatever title you want, we want people who can take charge of the job site and make everything happen.
You are experienced, skilled, no-nonsense, hardworking, results oriented, self-motivated, and all that stuff. You work hard and expect everyone else to do the same. You expect subcontractors to show up on time, get the job done, and do it right.
We are a $12 million general contracting company. We have the customers, the jobs, the resources, the manpower. We are family owned and friendly – we expect hard work and reward it with good pay, and loyalty to our team. We offer good benefits, a few perks and a good working environment.
We offer a competitive wage based on your experience, and we’re generous with raises when we see results.
If this is you – write a three paragraph cover letter telling us why, and send your resume.
This is more than a lead, a foreman -- this is running your own job site – fully in-charge, reporting to the President of the company. You may call it the Job Site Superintendent, Job Site Supervisor, Job Site Manager, Project Superintendent, Project Supervisor or any other title as long as everyone understands that you are in charge on that job site.Post a Job
Landscape Crew Team Members & Supervisors
GREAT HOURS / COMPETITIVE PAY / POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
L.I.D. Landscapes has been serving the Boulder area for over 30 years.
We are looking for:
Crew Team Members are responsible for mowing, weeding, pruning, mulching, hardscape and plant installation, drainage problem solving, and irrigation repairs.
Landscape Supervisors are responsible for managing a project installation crew or maintenance crew to the ultimate satisfaction of the client. Project planning, assigning crew work and progress reporting are expected duties.
Work 40-50 hours per week, Monday through Friday including some Saturdays, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm with possible winter season hours.
- Strict Non Smoking Business
- Background Check
- Drug and Alcohol Testing & Policies
Regulatory issues. Pricing pressures.
Increased competition. Innovation demands.
our Company Group understands that each industry has its own challenges and opportunities. And we have the experience, knowledge and original research to dive deep into the details of your industry segment to fully exploit the value of your supporting services.
This position is responsible for supervision of the assembly and metal fabrication departments and personnel.? This position works directly with Order Fulfillment to help develop and manage the work scheduling for production using the ERP system.
Responsibilities include leading manufacturing team to accomplish the cost control, quality, and productivity and order fulfillment targets, manage day to day production operations and interact with Sales, Quality, and Customer Service Departments.?
Requirements: Experience may substitute for education in some cases.? Previous experience with ISO9001, metal fabrication, electrical and mechanical assembly process,and problem Solving techniques
Competitive compensation and benefit plan including paid health insurance and a 401K retirement plan.?
Our advisors and research analysts will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple, similar clients in your industry. Our insights will help you decide the optimal service delivery strategy and best-fit solution for your in-scope functions.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job
Because we seek distinctive candidates, our interview process is thorough and progresses through a series of telephone discussions and in-person meetings. The process allows you to learn more about our Company Group and to find out more about your qualifications as a candidate. Incoming resumes are reviewed against our current needs and candidates with appropriate backgrounds are invited into the recruiting process.
Coordinate, participate in and supervise branch office operations. Ensure staff maintains expected standards of customer service.
High school degree/GED or equivalent
Interpret and communicate company policy and procedures to ensure consistent implementation
Provide work direction to staff and coordinate schedules.
Provide feedback to management in regard to all activities during the scheduled shift
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to provide work direction
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Strong organizational skills
Our Interview Process
HR interview. All candidates meet initially with someone from the our Company Group HR team, either by telephone or in person, to further review background and qualifications and to discuss the specific requirements of the position.
Case interview. The case interview will be with one of our consultants or research team members and will address skills and experience. Additionally, structured thinking, intellectual curiosity, collaborative style and drive for results are evaluated. Interview cases are typically drawn from the interviewers? experiences and may include specific scenarios for those candidates with a focused background.
Final interviews. Final interviews take place in one of our office locations and consist of a round of meetings that include several senior members of our leadership team. Those meetings provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, learn more about our culture and environment and meet our people face to face. We typically make offer decisions shortly after the final round of interviews.
Post a Job
D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus re manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
|JOB TITLE:||Production Supervisor||DATE REVISED:||02/15/2017|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Full Time||Job No.:|
|Production Manager|| Department:||Production|
The Production Supervisor, under the direction of the Production Manager, oversees the efficient and safe operation of their assigned crew by directing, controlling and coordinating activities required to repair or overhaul busses, trucks and other heavy duty vehicles in a manner to meet our customer deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the activities of the assigned production workers with respect to production, volume, cost, quality, and meeting production schedules and delivery dates
- Stimulates maximum efficiency and productivity of production workers
- Confers with the Manager of Production to establish working schedules for all departments connected with production
- Maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Recommends the hiring and releasing of production worker as required to maintain production schedule
- Prepares the nightshift/weekend shift schedules for supervisors
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production
- Schedules overtime, as required
- Arranges to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained
- Maintains good employee relations, takes proper disciplinary measures when required, and assists in handling employee grievances
- Keeps records of departmental activities, as required
- Assures efficient and economical utilization materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department
- In concert with individual supervisors, establishes accountability and goals used for performance evaluation
- Minimum 3- 5 years diesel maintenance experience, bus experience a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Extensive, hands-on knowledge of bus or heavy duty systems (HVAC, Electrical, Engine, Suspensions etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess personnel requirements and evaluate subordinate performance
- Ability to train, guide, and direct a crew
- ASE certifications are a plus
- Valid driver’s license, Class A and/or Class B with Passenger Endorsement
- Must be able to:
- Lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Stoop, kneel, and or crawl
- Conduct Orientation and Training of Employees
- Enforce Safe Work Practices
- Correct Unsafe Conditions
- Prevent Lingering Unsafe or Unhealthful Workplace Conditions or Hazards
- Investigate Workplace Accidents
- Promote Quick Return to Work
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
*D/T Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this description at any time at the discretion of the company. * Post a Job
Education Supervisor (Early Head Start) (Continuous Recruitment)
Provides leadership and direct supervision to all members of the teaching staff and classroom volunteers. Responsible for assisting teachers in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate daily activities for children of all age groups in the program. Performs other related tasks as requested by the program manager. This position is directly responsible for the active supervision, training and adherence to regulatory policies and procedures as it relates to Performance Standards and state licensing requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and critiques weekly lesson plans submitted by the teaching staff and monitors the daily implementation of same on an on-going basis to ensure compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, State Licensing, COA and agency guidelines.
- Monitors classrooms to ensure an attractive, safe and healthy learning environment that is age-appropriate to the developmental level of all children enrolled.
- Supervises the daily job performance of all members of the teaching staff and classroom volunteers/interns.
- Supervises teaching staff at all times whether on the premises or on field trips, training or at special events.
- Assists teaching staff with presenting learning situations in an interesting and challenging way.Models and/or demonstrates lessons if necessary.
- Randomly reviews all students’ developmental file folders and confirm
sthat lesson plans incorporate activities to strengthen areas of individual weaknesses identified.
- Reviews all letters and reports sent home to parents.
- Maintains attendance records on teaching staff and adjusts work schedules or classroom assignments as necessary.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings with Teachers and Teacher Aides.
- Reviews various learning materials, videos, curriculums, etc. for possible program use in the classrooms.
- Maintains current magazines and other materials available as resource information for teaching staff.
- Conducts quarterly in-service training for all teaching staff, including Foster Grandparents.
- Participates in annual performance evaluation of teaching staff.
- Takes responsibility for professional growth and shares information with others.
- Attends TCA In-Service training and other trainings and meetings as requested by Program Manager.
- Completes an Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale Assessment (ECERS) on each classroom quarterly.
- Responsible for accurate, complete, and timely data entry of participant information, including revisions and updates, into ChildPlus, LAP3, CMS or other software applications as needed.
- Responsible for timely verification of the accuracy of all program data gathered, returning data collection forms for timely revision, and submission of completed, accurate data collection forms to data entry staff.
- Responsible for timely generation and submission of routine and special data reports.
- Ensures that the Licensing Board is current and up-to-date with all applicable licensures.
- Completes and documents monthly Health Safety Checklist.
- Assists with timely and accurate documentation of food service delivery to ensure compliance with CACFP and Head Start requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Computer literacy/proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Excel and Outlook, Child Plus, and LAP3.
- Able to apply knowledge of early childhood development practices and standards.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, parents, children, volunteers and visitors.
- Possesses a demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large.
- Proven ability to work effectively, respectfully, and harmoniously with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Able to engage and motivate program participants and staff to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges.
- Able to advocate on behalf of program participants and believe that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Demonstrated philosophy and value consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Able to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants and their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate in our programs.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information.
- Ability to meet deadlines, well organized, and able to work under pressure of multiple deadlines; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
BA in Early Childhood Education and 2 years of teaching and supervisory experience; or
BA in Elementary Education, plus an AA in Early Childhood Education or a CDA with a preschool setting, and 3 years of teaching and supervisory experience.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: HF Rubber Machinery, Inc.
Position: Quality Assurance Supervisor
The Quality Assurance Supervisor maintains the Quality Management System, leads the ISO certification process and performs internal and external audits. The Quality Assurance Supervisor also supervises the Quality Control inspectors with daily duties and schedules.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to:
- Suggest improvements to the current Quality Management System.
- Schedules internal and external ISO audits.
- Provides a safe working environment for all activities within the department.
- Works with production personnel to identify problem issues and develop corrective actions and process improvements.
- Provide support to Purchasing staff in regards to quality problems of vendors.
- Suggest corrective actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformance relating to product and processes.
- Reviews incoming materials and determines level of inspection required.
- Coordinates quality assurance inspection practices involving regular collaboration with Management, Supervision, Engineering, Manufacturing and Suppliers.
- Interpret drawings, schematics and data to determine job requirements including skills, tools and equipment needed.
- Maintain calibration system with appropriate interaction of outside calibration services employed for calibrating equipment and maintain a detailed database.
- Make recommendations for purchase of inspection equipment which will either improve quality control or reduce quality costs by improving inspection efficiency.
- Investigate and resolve engineering problems to offset defective workmanship, material variations or other causes which contribute to deviations from quality standards.
- Review material certifications, evaluate against requirements and initiate necessary action.
- Compile customer certification testing and documentation manuals as needed.
- Responsible for diverse range of inspection and quality control functions and activities associated with receiving and final assembly of a variety of large and complex components and assemblies.
- Maintain quality records associated with position and/or as assigned, including final assembly inspection reports, checklists and associated documentation calibration equipment files and records.
- Oversee the record management and the maintenance of supplier records, supplier inspection reports and certifications in coordination with the Purchasing department.
- Generates and initiates NPRs as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is required; some post-secondary education or training is preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP system, AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Manufacturing or industrial experience is preferred.
- Experience in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Experience in developing and maintaining recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Strong computer and word processing skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Adobe software.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and answer questions both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyze data or information by identifying the underlying principles, reasons or facts of information while using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of HFRM.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Read computer screens and mail, email, talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to 30 pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment.
- Exposure to manufacturing environment which includes extreme heat in the summer and cold in the winter, dust and moving mechanical parts.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
Supervisor In Training
Are you a supervisor who is looking to learn a new technical skill? For our 2nd and 3rd shift Supervisor in Training openings, we are looking for people who have a supervisory background, mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn injection molding. Through our in-house training, we will teach you injection molding processing and troubleshooting so that you can grow into a Supervisor role.
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Leading a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks and in continuous improvement
- Troubleshooting injection molding processes and equipment. Performing problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- Scheduling people and making assignments to accomplish the daily schedule
- Writing and giving employee performance reviews in a timely manner
- Sequencing production orders and ensuring we meet customer requirements
- Working with a setup person to perform mold and color changes
- Maintaining production of quality product that meets customer standards
- Maintaining the area, equipment and molds to provide the team with an organized workplace and proper tools
- Responsible for machine safety and for following all prescribed lock out procedures.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers. Post a Job