Acid Tank Liner Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acid Tank Liner
Manufacturing Technician - Liner Products - Paoli, IN Job At Layne Christensen In Paoli, IN
Layne operates in more than 80 integrated offices worldwide. Our philosophy of responsible growth guides us in consistently doing the right thing for our people, the environment, our company and the clients we serve every day. We strive to leave the individuals and places we touch better off for their interaction with us, and our culture is embodied in our unwavering commitment to the four core values that define us: Safety, Sustainability, Integrity and Excellence.
Support person for saturation (wetout) process directly related to the cured-in-place (CIPP) method of pipeline repair. The wetout technician will work for and take direction from the Wetout Manager which may include:
- Manual labor tasks (lifting, carrying, dragging or pulling material, etc.)
- Use of hand tools
- Equipment driving and operation
- Completion of required paperwork
- Must be able to understand and follow the Company’s operating procedures and safety policies
- Must take and be able to understand instructions from the wetout manager
- Must perform tasks in a safe and quality manner
- Must accept responsibility delegated by the manager for company property and equipment; Must maintain and operate that equipment in a clean, safe and mechanically sound condition
- Must accurately and legibly complete all required paperwork which may include, but not be limited to: wetout reports, ISO documentation, etc.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work with a team
- Must understand and speak fluent English
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions in the performance of the required tasks in conformance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Must maintain required certifications
- Safety certifications may include Competent Person, Forklift, First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and adhere to Company’s policy regarding such
- Must work in a manner that will not jeopardize the health and safety of him/herself, other employees or the general public
- Must be able to work with resin and chemicals associated with the saturation of cured-in-place liners; A listing and SDS are available.
- Must be able to stand much of the day
- Must be able to use proper lifting technique to periodically lift a minimum of 50 pounds and carry it for a minimum of 50 feet; Must be able to periodically direct lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to use proper lifting technique to periodically lift 20 to 40 pounds overhead
- Must be able to work in elevated situations; Must be able to ascend and descend a minimum 10’ ladder
- Must be able to bend and turn at the waist as well as squat
- Must be able to enter the back of trucks and stack/move/remove lining and other material
- Must be able to complete a pulling action similar to pulling heavy rope from a stack of lining material
- Must be able to walk and drag material (liner)
- Must be able to safely utilize cutting devices including knives, scissors and hand saws
- Must be able to move and reposition trucks
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, etc)
- Must be able to work overtime when required
Layne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Bilingual Production And Planning Manager - Pacific Plug & Liner
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, both verbal and written.
Pacific Plug & Liner, a sister company to Smith Gardens, has an exciting opportunity for a Production and Planning Manager to join our team at our Watsonville, CA Site.
Pacific Plug & Liner was founded in October 1999 and is located on the beautiful California Central Coast with a climate ideal for plant and flower production. We have approximately 290,000 sq. ft. dedicated to growing young plants. Pacific Plug & Liner features a state-of-the-art production facility, ensuring consistent and superior quality.
The Production and Planning Manager is primarily responsible for leading Production Planning processes including production scheduling, capacity planning, material, procurement, and Liner-Bility™ administration. Oversees System Integrity and Integration within inventory, purchasing, and crop management parameters. Utilizes systems with the primary goals of reducing costs, improving procedures, and increasing profit. Coordinates with Production Supervisor to maximize production efficiency and accuracy. Communicates with Customer Service Manager to effectively match production with orders. Leads and motivates staff, increasing performance, while promoting a positive, professional work environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Strategically manage Production Planning Process from procurement, through tissue culture, unrooted cuttings, seeds and grasses.
- Manage and oversee purchasing functions for both Smith Gardens and PPandL developing the purchasing team.
- Develop strategies for production and receiving efficiencies.
- Supervise crop management via Picas system.
- Work with Head Grower to acquire and maintain accurate overstart percentages and grow times, continually reviewing shortages and dump/ shrink reports.
- Minimize green good costs for all products and programs.
- Oversee weekly meetings on backorders, crop shortages, and order realignment to keep sales order fulfillment as a top priority.
- Work with Accounting to achieve correct invoicing in relation to credits, royalty and freight.
- Adhere to Picas user protocols for successful inventory accuracy and availability.
- Develop SOP’s in cooperation with Customer Service Manager for the entire order fulfillment process to achieve required 97% fulfillment level.
- Focusing on high dollar capital project and approval process.
- Coordinate speculation closely with Sales Team in order to better secure product thru timely inflation.
- Lead, train and develop team.
- Manage stock availability for orders.
- Work with Operation Manager for labor needs and requirements.
- Maintain production dashboard for future 16-week forecasting.
- Periodic review of financial statements in search of opportunities and or areas of improvement.
- Work with home office and other production sites to develop process, retain consistency and quality of information, including site visits.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Maintain w Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize for results within a fast-paced working environment.
- Effective time management with the ability to balance floor and office time.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture or related field, three years’ industry experience, or an equivalent combination.
- Comprehensive knowledge on production of quality plant material.
- Two years’ previous supervisory experience.
- Experience with perennials and annuals are required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
In 2008, PP&L installed 1 acre of outdoor benches to take advantage of the sunshine and mild weather. Our perennials and select specialty plants are hardened off outdoors from spring through fall.
Pacific Plug & Liner features a state of the art production facility, ensuring consistent and superior quality. Our facility includes; rolling Dutch containers, irrigation booms, Argus environmental controls, high pressure fog system and hydronic bottom heating. Orders and Inventory are managed by the PICAS software system. This system allows us to track our inventory and crop schedules in real time, ensuring consistent quality and timely delivery.
Delivering New & Innovative Plants
Every year we travel the globe in search of great new plants we can share with our customers. One might think we are tromping through forests in search of that great new perennial, when it reality we are meandering through a complex web of breeders, agencies and growers all looking to find a home for their great new plant. This global network of new variety enthusiasts are responsible for the yearly introductions of new varieties adorning retailer's shelves and making their place in the customer's gardens.
Pacific Plug & Liner is committed to high quality plant introductions that not only will make a gardener gush but will be a success for the grower as well. Our new products are taken through extensive trial and evaluations, making sure the best genetics come to market. You can ensure there will always be something new to see at Pacific Plug & Liner.
Come See Us
The best time to see our new and exciting varieties is at the California Pack Trials. Pacific Plug & Liner was proud to host several companies in 2013 including Cohen, Hishtil, Jaldety, McConkey, MPS, Schwartz and Sunset Western Garden Collection. Each year we feature a extensive comparison trial of perennial and annual genetics.
You can also stop by anytime and say hello we will provide you with a personal tour.
Plumbers And Apprentice Cipp Liners
If you are interested in an opportunity with room for individual growth and development, please review the following information and requirements, if you are right person for the job submit your resume with return contact information.
We are currently seeking Plumbers and Apprentice CIPP Liners of all levels and backgrounds: Master, Journeyman, Commercial and Residential; the Plumbers will be working in a construction setting with Mechanical, Plumbing, and Piping systems working with teams performing pipe rehabilitation using structural liners and blown in place epoxy coatings. As the demand for our services grows we are looking to hire, train, and develop Plumbers and Pipe Lining Technicians.
- WILLING TO TRAVEL - This Position is 90% travel
- Has basic plumbing hand tools
- Able to troubleshoot diagnose, assemble, and repair both pressured plumbing (hot and cold water) and drain/sewer systems
- Candidate must be familiar with state and local codes and regulations
- Able to read blue prints and mechanical drawings.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Possess strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- A focused, team player
- Detail oriented
- Clean presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including on call rotation
- Business growth and development through excellence, on time, on budget delivery of a high quality product
- Plumbing/Construction work environment, Plumber will be working with a team of technicians, who are performing two part epoxy based pipe lining operations (both structural and blown in place); turn key product project delivery. This often involves, heavy lifting, walking long distances, carrying and moving tools and equipment.
- Part of the pipe rehabilitation process is the technician crews working together in teams to dissect, discover, and understand piping systems, this often involves: heavy lifting, working in small spaces, and in a “dirty job” environment.
- Plumbers and Pipe lining technicians often have to interact with clientele, other contractors, and owner representatives.
- Must be willing to travel
- DRUG FREE
- No DUI’s (Must have valid driver’s license)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic reading, writing, and math aptitude
- General Construction/Plumbing Knowledge
- General knowledge of construction/plumbing tools and equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Clean and Presentable appearance
- Advanced experience/knowledge of Plumbing/Piping systems
- Advanced experience/knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Advanced mechanical experience/knowledge
- Engineering background
- Ability to work with and repair tools, machines, and motors
- Inventory Management background
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours/on call shifts
Based upon experience (DOE)
As a leader, we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, while continually investing in technologies that make investigative and no-dig plumbing possible. Our commitment to technology means you get to see problems for yourself so you can make knowledgeable and confident decisions about the solution. Throughout the United States with corporate offices in Central and South Florida and Southern California, we investigate, diagnose and implement solutions that work the first time, every time, with minimum down time, destruction and inconvenience
Liner Quality Technician (514101)
International Paper Company, a leader in the industrial packaging industry, is seeking applicants for a full-time Liner Quality Technician in its Indianapolis, IN Corrugated Packaging Facility.
To support liner (bag) manufacturing employees in the daily production of food grade liner products. This includes maintaining logs, records, quality analysis, lab testing, problem solving and special projects.
o Assist production associates, from a quality perspective, to work efficiently and effectively while ensuring the production of a high quality food grade liner product.
o Ensure customer satisfaction and trust regarding product quality. This includes adherence to US FDA, Dairy, HACCP, AIB and all other agreed upon product safety requirements for food grade liner products.
o Inspect incoming raw material product and validate that it meets all the proper requirements.
o Perform tasks that are associated with, but not limited to, first article inspections and any/all lab testing. Lab testing includes the use of an Instron, Coefficient of Friction (COF) machine and other lab equipment.
o Assist with Management of Change through appropriate communications and recordkeeping practices, including logs, files, reports, and systems. Communicate changes, both oral and written, with production team and other team personnel as necessary. Example: Participate and manage any/all "first article check" quality processes.
o Ensure optimum effectiveness in scrap control.
o Other activities as assigned by the manager.
o The Liner Quality Technician has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Education/Experience/Licenses & Certifications
High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Previous lab and food industry experience preferred. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
o Knowledge of industry standards for production, food safety, waste, and AIB/SQF housekeeping.
o Skill in planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and coordinating work within a lab environment.
o Skill in communicating effectively with various team members, management, and external organizations.
o Work hours are spent in a plant environment; work could include weekends, holidays, and non-standard hours; work involves exposure to web based machinery and moving mechanical parts; Air conditioned environment and noise level is nominal.
Prior to employment a background check and physical/drug screen are required. Compensation includes competitive wage, health, dental, life insurance, retirement savings plan, 401K, etc. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
All applicants must apply on line at www. internationalpaper. com/careers
Post a Job
Performs tests in accordance ABS or Navy specifications to the hull, service tanks, wet spaces, and deckhouses to insure structural strength and tightness. Applies test procedures for each of these areas. Skills inherent to Tank Testers include: Welding; Sealing tanks and associated piping; Burning; Operation of 700 GPM submersible pump. Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
Actively participates in implementing and monitoring continuous improvement initiatives to improve safety,improve quality,reduce cycle time, and reduce costs.
High school education/equivalent preferred. Knowledge of shipbuilding processes and procedures preferred. Must have atleast 2 years previous experience or training necessary via: 1) Successful completion of NASSCO training program for advancement -or- 2) Complete NASSCO assessment within this level -or- 3) Has completed appropriate trade certificate programs to pass assessment
Two to four years previous experience in classification required. Must have knowledge of ship's arrangement. Must have the ability to maintain records. Must be capable of good working relations with all departments. Must establish credibility with owner and regulatory bodies. Ability to understand verbal and written instructions and to communicate effectively (in English) required. Other requirements will vary according to the trade classification. See trade class job description for specific information.
Must be able to work all shifts and at heights. Must show at least two years of continous, stable and verifiable employment. Frequent lifting of 50 - 60 lbs., carrying, pushing, pulling, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, seeing, hearing, occasional kneeling, reclining and finger dexterity. Maintain safety awareness and ability to follow directions.
Delivery Driver CDL A - With Hazmat & Tank Endorsements
PAPER APPLICATION REQUIRED TO APPLY: please print the driver application off our website:www.amrexchemical.com. Go to About then Careers at Amrex. Mail or email your completed application along with a copy of your license and medical card (both sides of each) to 391 Exchange St Buffalo, NY 14204. No calls please.
3+ years License Required: CDL-A with X endorsement
me Regular Shift: First Shift (Day). This position is for distribution deliveries in upstate NY. Benefits include dental insurance, vacation days and company paid medical premiums.
Drives diesel powered, manual transmission trucks, tractor-trailer combinations to transport & deliver chemicals, or materials in liquid, loose or packaged form. Deliver orders & make pickups to customers in & beyond 100 mile radius. Inspect trucks, maintain driver logs & all other paperwork. Load or assist workers in loading or unloading vehicles. Handle chemicals in accordance to proper procedures & regulations. Wear correct PPE & respirator. May be required to work in the warehouse on days not required to drive. Must regularly lift or move more than 100 pounds. Must meet all DOT driver qualifications including physical qualification. Normal work hours 40 hours per week with required overtime within hours of service limitations. Normal work week is M-F, hours set by dispatcher. Distributor of chemicals for water/wastewater treatment, swimming pools, plating industry and ice melt products.
Required to have the ability to apply epoxy coatings at 10-12 mils wet on complex marine structures.
Do not need their own gear but a spray gun and full face respirator would be a plus
Start within the next week.
Great Pay and Benefits. Pay depending on experience.
LEAD Staffing is a national industrial, construction and marine craft staffing company which being operation in late 2010. The company was founded by Mark Curtiss (18-year industry veteran), under the vision for the company to be employee owned with the prime objective of begin a value-added partner to our customers while providing consistent, safe and rewarding work for our craft employees. LEAD Staffing has a nationwide reach.
Our success in consistently filling our customer's orders is directly related to the tenure of our sales and recruiting staff, all of whom on average have in excess of 10 years industry experience.
Service Technician - Septic Tank Service Technician
Service Technician for Septic Tanks
COMAL CONCRETE PRODUCTS, INC. is currently looking for a Service Tech to work on Aerobic Septic Systems.
The person will
- Assemble tanks at the plant and work in the field as necessary
- Must have some plumbing and electrical experience
- As a Service Tech you will meet with customers and participate with the sales and service Supervisor.
CCP has competitive pay and benefit package.
Founded in 1996, Comal Concrete Products has built its solid reputation on offering South Central Texas reliable service, timely deliveries and competitive prices.
Comal Concrete Products, Inc. is a family owned company. Owners Jerry and Joanne Easter are both active in the day to day operations of the business. Jerry has over 35 years of knowledge and experience in the precast concrete industry and Joanne worked in a family owned and operated general construction business for 22 years.
Veterinary Technician, White Tanks Animal Hospital
White Tanks Animal Hospital is on the hunt for our next great employee! We are currently looking for Technicians. Our hospital offers state of the art technology and a compassion feel for clients and patients as they walk through our doors. We are seeking experienced candidates who bring a great deal of positive energy and enthusiasm their job! Must be a team player and have excellent customer service skills.
The Veterinary Assistant/Technician will assist doctors in the exam rooms and the surgery area, along with providing miscellaneous medical services for the hospital, and may also answer phones and handle reception and administrative duties.
Wage depends on relevant experience. Full complement of insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, CE allowance, Scrub allowance, and Pet Care Discounts!!
Florida Rock And Tank Lines - Local Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
GET PAID TO BE HOME DAILY
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a leading Southeast petroleum, chemical and dry bulk carrier, is growing and has new tanker truck driver opportunities available. If you're a Class-A driver who's looking for local company, in demand freight, and daily home time, it's time to TRADE UP with Florida Rock & Tank!
We provide great benefits and our drivers enjoy:
Daily home time
FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
Weekend pay incentive & night differential
401(k) with 50% company match
Paid time off & holidays
Seniority pay raise
Annual safety awards
Hazmat security fee reimbursement
Paid tanker/dry bulk training, for experienced Class A drivers!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines values getting you home to spend time with your family, and we're seeking motivated drivers to make the move to more home time! Contact us to learn more about tanker truck driving opportunities or apply now! BACH_a33d1a
Post a Job