Acrobat Job Description Sample
Grants And Contracts Administrator
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 228800
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Support Advanced Development and other teams in collaboration and grant related activities
Follow-up and execute Collaborations Agreements
Support government grant work including billing and reporting
Utilize variety of Siemens tools including: Contract Archive, SpoDoM, Signature Server, Share Point
Utilize MS Office, Outlook, Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Professional in support of collaborations
Track collaboration project status and provide status reports
Support Auditing needs
Update processes, templates and websites
Strong work ethic with very high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Excellent reading and comprehension, especially to review contracts and other documents for consistency
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Stellar follow through responding to internal and external inquiries
Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly; such as new database and grant management systems
Adaptable and open to change
Work well both individually and with a team at all levels of an organization
Hold information confidential with excellent judgment
Work well under pressure with frequent interruptions, prioritize changing workloads in order to meet tight deadlines
Sensitivity and appreciation for diverse viewpoints and different communication styles in a multicultural environment
Handle details of putting in place collaboration agreements and contracts with university and clinical research partners in concert with, and guided by, Collaboration Project managers. Including:
Usher agreements through internal legal and compliance review processes
Work to resolve issues surrounding the drafting, negotiation, monitoring and termination of contracts
Administrator of government grants and contracts including reporting to funding agencies
Central interface between contracts offices, legal offices, and technology transfer offices of the collaboration partner institutions and Siemens in the completion and execution of agreements.
Provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff
Identify potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
Monitor status of collaboration contracts and transactions (e.g., payments made, funding installments received, status of loaned equipment, etc...) within requirements of corporate directives/procedures
Project tracking and status reports to the Director of Advanced Development.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Experience with University Collaboration Contracts
Experience Government grant contracts such as NIH
MS Office, Outlook, Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Professional experience
Experience working with SAM.GOV and Grants.Gov
Typically 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Paralegal Commercial Litigation Job #S20180308 – Washington, D.C.
The Washington, D.C. office of Perkins Coie is seeking a paralegal to join its Commercial Litigation department. This position will assist litigation lawyers with all phases of litigation case support including document/information management (including ESI), factual analysis, discovery, and trial support.
Maintain positive contact with clients and observe confidentiality of client matters. Organize and maintain case files, pleadings, and other documents and attorney notebooks. Edit and cite check briefs.
Summarize articles, reports, witness statements, and depositions. Conduct factual research and analysis. Keep accurate time records.
Prepare case/matter notebooks. Perform factual and legal research. Coordinate and attend client conferences, document productions, and depositions.
Prepare material for in-house and outside distribution. Draft and revise legal documents and correspondence. Coordinate service of process and/or filings with public entities.
Obtain factual information from clients and third parties, including governmental agencies. Track case/matter deadlines. Maintain departmental form files and systems. Perform computer database input and retrieval.
Required: Requires 4 year degree and a minimum of four years' paralegal experience.
Paralegal Certificate preferred. Proven skills in managing and coordinating workload for litigation support team. Strong computer skills and experience with e-discovery and automated litigation support software – Relativity, Concordance, Trial Director, CaseMap, TimeMap, PACER and LiveNote required.
Demonstrated knowledge of civil litigation and the ability to take initiative and to exercise discretion and independent judgment. Strong knowledge of Westlaw; public records requests; FOIA requests; FileSite; Microsoft applications; Adobe Acrobat Pro; local, state, and federal court rules; and citation style according to The Bluebook.
Thorough knowledge of all phases of litigation, discovery, and trial procedures. Demonstrated skills in document/information management.
Ability to express self effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to establish effective working relationships with Firm lawyers and staff, client personnel, and other professionals. Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Sound knowledge of library operations and records storage procedures. Ability to handle multiple tasks, multiple concurrent deadlines, work well under pressure and independently. Working additional hours beyond the normal schedule may be required.
IEM is a global security consulting firm dedicated to building a safe, secure, and resilient world. We work with government agencies and private sector organizations around the world to improve protection and security for lives and infrastructure, and to help states, regions, and communities recover more quickly from disasters. IEM integrates science, technology, and real-world experience to provide each of our customers with solutions that work and outcomes that matter.
As we add ReBuild NC and ReBuild FL to our portfolio, we need to continue to grow our Proposal Team! We are looking for motivated, talented, and experienced individuals with a keen desire to win, to join our team as a Proposal Manager. The Proposal Manger partners with technical subject matter experts to guide winning proposals of all sizes through the full proposal life cycle, including proposal strategy, theme and content development, technical writing, editing, and production.
This position is located in Morrisville, NC.
Directing proposal activities involving a broad range of personnel, including upper-management, the capture team, the proposal team, and subject matter experts
Providing insight, recommendations, and creative solutions based on past successes and industry best practices to develop winning proposals
Facilitating proposal strategy sessions to develop win themes, value propositions, and discriminators
Analyzing solicitation documents to derive proposal structures, schedule, and requirements
Developing proposal content to boast win themes and tie together messaging
Reviewing and editing proposals to ensure content is well-written and effectively communicates win themes and solution
Assisting/coaching technical personnel in making proposal contributions
Leading proposal review teams, daily status meetings, and other effective meetings to drive continuous progress and mediate issues
Ensuring compliance, completeness, and consistent messaging throughout the proposal
Assessing team performance, capturing lessons learned, and continuously refining processes
Other duties as needed, serve as the proposal coordinator, proposal writer, or editor as necessary
Ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels, from subject matter experts to the CEO
Strong leadership to drive people and process
Out of the box thinking that has a vision for new and creative ways to respond to requirements while maintaining compliance
Ability to make tough decisions and present solutions/alternatives to move the process forward
Ability to multitask and work against strict deadlines
Strong ability to maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal
Flexibility in the face of rapidly changing circumstances
Effective communication skills and ability to work either alone or partnered with a proposal coordinator
Ability to organize/prioritize/coordinate efforts in order to achieve results
Strong process-orientation and commitment to continual process refinement and self-improvement
Ability to operate under little supervision
Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to analyze, synthesize, and condense text
Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
7+ years of experience required
A foundation in Shipley Proposal Development and Business Development methodology
Experience in state and local market is preferred
Experience developing prime proposals with a large team of subcontractors if highly preferred
Experience developing winning proposal for contracts valued at $50M or greater is highly preferred
A writing sample may be required
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Litigation Legal Secretary - Washington, D.C.
Requirements:Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of experience as a litigation secretary and the ability to work overtime as needed. Success factors include: the ability to multitask and work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines with quick turnaround times/deadlines, strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong judgment and decision making skills, the ability to work independently but also as part of a collaborative team. Fast and accurate typing with exhibited proficiency in MS Office suite required; knowledge of Worksite/iManage, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat and other firm applications a plus. College degree preferred.
To Apply: Please email your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Medical Editor With Dramatically Growing Pharma Agency
Top Reviews on our Client
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I've worked at a few agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally
- They consistently met and paid out at least 100% of my bonus target
- Medical editing, copy editing, proofreading, and fact checking of pharmaceutical marketing materials, internal/external presentation, and corporate communications
- Review content of each project for correct spelling, grammar, clarity, fulfillment of creative brief, correct client and AMA style, and appropriate referencing
- Follow up with authors and the account management team on content revisions and interface with writers, account teams, and production to increase ease of project completion
- Represent the Editorial department at internal start up and status meetings
- Ensure all pieces are compliant with each client’s unique medical/legal submission process and assist with the medical/legal/regulatory submission preparation.
- Write and create internal or corporate materials
- Bachelor's degree in English, Writing, Journalism, or a similar field
- 3+ years' of editing experience in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry is required
- 1+ year of experience in advertising, pharmaceutical marketing, medical communications, and/or medical education industry preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AMA (10th edition) style
- Experience with medical/legal reviews is required
- Knowledge of FDA requirements with respect to pharmaceutical advertising
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office suite of products as well as familiarity with editing in Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Ability to prioritize multiple, deadline-sensitive projects
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- This pharmaceutical agency boasts a culture that is a rare find in an agency setting...they are concerned about their employees' well being and success both professionally and personally
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- They offer a great bonus structure that is not complicated by a large corporation and benefits that are hard to beat
Engineering Document Administrator
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: Large Drives
Requisition Number: 226146
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-New Kensington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Engineering Document Administrator
Do you want to be a part of a High Performing Team, Delivering the Industry Leading Variable Frequency Drives to the Market?
The Document Administrator position is the document distribution intermediary between Operations Engineering and other departments, including certified for construction drawings to production, operations and maintenance manuals to project management and others. This position is responsible for collecting and reporting on weekly and monthly engineering metrics.
Assists engineering distribution of production documentation to production floor per ISO requirements.
Responsible for managing and generating O&M manuals for engineering projects including tracking deliverables and producing manuals in required media.
Responsible to provide production deliverables of Operations Engineering responsibility.
Develop, recommend and implement technical documentation process and policy changes.
Completes the gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information. Completes the preparation of complex charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various engineering procedures for KPI presentations
Completes the coordination of business process changes, assists in implementing system solutions.
Manage and track projects on a daily basis
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
3-5 years working in an engineering/production environment
PLM/PDM applications (TeamCenter preferred)
Engineering Change management experience
Expert use of office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, Publisher, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro)
Document configuration/management (SIPS+)
No travel required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Build configured digital structure in Teamcenter aligned to a product Bill of Material.
Experience working with BOMs
Ability to read technical drawings
Sr. Legal Analyst
Job Summary: Responsible for drafting and review of contracts as well as oversight of the centralized contract repository for the entire company as well as other support and assistance to operations and staff groups of the Company related to corporate transactions; mergers and acquisitions; litigation matters; regulatory matters; SEC, FCC, and other regulatory filings; and other projects and duties at the direction of the General Counsel.
a. Education: Undergraduate degree required.
b. Experience Level: At least 5 years of experience as a Legal Assistant at a law firm representing telecom clients or corporate legal department in the telecommunications field.
c. Special requirements: Significant experience with Contact Administration, negotiation, and review a plus.
d. Skills Summary:
Exceptional interpersonal, writing and negotiating skills; Exceptional time management, organizational and administrative skills; Exceptional contract review and administration skills; Advanced computer skills (including the ability to create, implement and maintain electronic databases, complete electronic filings, maximize efficiency of paper filings, etc.); Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional software; Advanced legal research skills, including knowledge of online legal research systems; Exceptional presentation skills; Knowledge of preparation and filing process for periodic reports to SEC, FCC, and other state and federal regulatory agencies; Demonstrated leadership skills; Team oriented mindset and strong work ethic; Ability to multitask.
e. Licenses or Certifications: Paralegal Certification and participation in continuing legal education a plus.
Shentel will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Technical Writer - Intermediate
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Secret (must be current and active)
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUS
To provide program management, business, acquisition and engineering support services to augment PEO C3T’s core Government personnel and turn-key solutions to support the missions of the PEO and its associated project managers (PMs) and customers. This support will be conducted in close coordination with project leads from the various PEO C3T program offices.
- Assists in creating, updating, coordinating, and staffing Test and Evaluation (T&E) documents that are managed under PEO C3T;
- Reviews and analyzes current draft and/or approved versions of PEO C3T Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Test Plans, Test Reports, and other program documentation for consistency, conformity to C4ISR requirements, adherence to higher headquarters directives, program impacts due to changes, etc. and provide appropriate comments to the PEO C3T;
- Reviews program documents for consistency of schedules, test strategy, and force level interoperability requirements;
- Coordinates with affected subordinate Program Managers (PM) to execute modification to TEMPs;
- Participates in test and evaluation Integrated Product Team (IPT) on behalf of PEO C3T;
- Assists the combat developer in requirements research by ensuring requirements can be achieved with either current or anticipated technology;
- Evaluates and balances user desires against anticipated budget expectations; and
- Assists and educates users to encourage the development of testable requirements;
- Provides support in preparing briefing packages for presentation to high level leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Business or related discipline preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in writing, editing and managing technical documentation and operator/maintenance manuals for military systems and equipment.
- Four (4) additional years of direct, relevant, technical experience; or four (4) years of relevant military service may substitute for Bachelor's Degree requirement.
- Experience with DoD 5000, DoD program of record (PoR) documentation, US Army and C4ISR abbreviations and acronyms, proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Available Position: File Clerk
Client Facility: Financial Administrations, 32fl, Corning Tower, ESP, Albany, NY 12242
Work Shift: Monday – Friday, eight hours between 7:30am and 5:00pm with a half hour lunch.
Assignment Duration: 09/04/2018 to 03/30/2019
Scope of Work: Applicant must have the ability to take documents from a folder, remove staples and or paper clips and scan various documents on a storage devices for Finance and Accountability. All scanned documents must be organized and in the original hard copy order, and each scanned copy must be legible. After scanning the paper originals need to be reassembled and returned to their folder and returned to the box the documents were removed from. Applicant must perform the initial quality assurance (QA) of all scanned documents. Finance and Accountability staff will follow up with additional QA. If needed, applicant must make any adjustments necessary to rescan for a clean copy. Applicant must have sufficient experience using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Access, Word), and Adobe Acrobat Pro to perform the required tasks of this position. Applicant may also be required to handle a variety of tasks such as, copying, filing, sorting mail, and other general clerical duties.
- Must have be at least a High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- College Degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience as secretary/administrative assistant to a senior level executive is strongly preferred
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize work assignments.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Must be willing and able to learn new computer and technical skills.
- Background checks are required for all applicants.
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a .NET Architect with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2* elevators, energy-saving ReGen drives and NCE green escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million of our elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, we are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
What You Will Be Doing
Responsible for the technical architecture and design of applications/systems.
Accountable for ensuring that the application is built as per the agreed upon architecture and design.
Must be aware of standard design patters/practices for the relevant technology stacks and socialize the same with teams as needed.
Provide architecture and technical design documentation as per the UML standards to teams for implementation.
Provide hands-on support to development teams to ensure successful integration of new products and services as per the current development standards and best practices.
Responsible for guiding technical teams in planning, analysis, design, implementation, unit/automated testing, and deployment of projects involving all aspects of the application.
Must demonstrate ability to analyze complex business problems, make sound technical decisions and deliver solutions in a proactive, self-directed manner.
Perform build vs. buy analysis and provide recommendations.
Keep management informed of progress and issues and communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
Identify and analyze gaps in the product delivery process and suggest tools and solutions to make it better.
Adopt and evangelize Agile development practices and principles of lean development and continuous delivery.
Be a guardian of development artifacts like coding standards and best practices documents and keep them up to date with changing technology landscape.
Ensure quality in the software development team*s work product.
Introduce new developers to the project and educate them on the domain, architecture, tools, and implementation patterns.
Assist with integration of testing tools and procedures with development and build tools and procedures.
What You Need for this Position
The .Net architect should have 10+ years experience in the Microsoft DotNet full stack.
They will be the technical expert on the team for each digital program and project manager to work with to architect out their projects.
They should be expert developers that have experience in all modern Microsoft enterprise suites like Dynamics, Azure and Azure's tools, VSTS, DevOps, data model design, ms analytics tools like power BI, integrations between Microsoft tools like Dynamics, Exchange, Outlook, Office suite, very familiar with micro service design and webservice design, familiar with modern CX/UX/UI stacks, mobility stacks and application security / security architecture.
REQUIRED skills: general
- Experience in providing technical leadership to at least one product development team (several preferred).
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals (OOAD concepts, design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design and considerations, quality concepts including TDD)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Knowledge of source code control principles and tools.
- Understanding of the technical issues of successfully planning, designing, sizing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- Experience overseeing the documentation of all phases of software life-cycle.
REQUIRED skills: technical
- 10+ years of hands-on application development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical Lead/Architect role.
- 5+ years of strong database architecture and programming experience on MS SQL Server platform.
- Expert knowledge of .NET framework 4.5 and C# language features
- Deep understanding of SOA with SOAP and REST based solutions.
- Strong experience with WPF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Significant exposure to Microsoft developer tools within MS Visual Studio ecosystem.
- Experience with source control platforms like TFS, Subversion and Git.
- HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols
- Adobe Acrobat
What's In It for You
This philosophy is based on providing our employees with:
An overall competitive, quality benefits program that is responsive to your changing needs, and provides the coverage and opportunities you need to protect yourself and your family
Access to personalized, interactive tools and resources so you can get involved with your benefits and make good decisions that fit your needs
Maximum flexibility and choice in your options, while balancing the company's need to align the program with its business strategy, as well as manage cost
Employee Scholar Program
Paid and Purchased Vacation
Flexible Work Arrangements
Beacon Health OptionsSo, if you are a .NET Architect with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!