Acrobatic Rigger Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Acrobatic Rigger
Lead Rigger / Rigger Helper
Lead Rigger - Responsible for managing job site (one to two helpers) and moving large medical equipment (10,000 to 15,000lbs) into medical facilities. Should have experience with rigging using A-frames, skates, etc. Should have forklift experience.
Rigging helper. Assist with moving of large equipment into medical facilities. Must be mechanically inclined. Forklift experience a plus
These positions involve 100% travel. Must be willing to work mostly weekends. We pay overtime for work or travel over 40 hours.
Both positions must have clean driving record. Must be able to pass drug screen (and random drug screens) as well as a background check.
We provide equipment, vehicles and tools.
Qualified And Experienced Rigger
The selected candidate will primarily be charged with rigging and de-rigging crane loads on our project site, as well as assisting in other areas during times crane is dormant. This individual needs to be well versed in rigging procedures as we lift a variety of different shaped and sized objects. The candidate must have a valid rigger certification and be fluent in tower crane hand signals and voice commands. The selected individual must be a team player and be willing to assist in other areas of the project during periods when the crane is not in use. Compensation will be between $18 -$22 dollars an hour based on experience.
Riggers For Warehouse Work
Kudzu Staffing is looking to add 2 warehouse individuals to their growing team!
Basic knowledge of hand tools
Good work ethic
Desire to learn and advance with growing company
Valid Driver's license
Clean criminal background
Ability to pass a drug test
Part Time - On Call Event Rigger
Encore Event Technologies is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Part Time Service-Rigging Technician who will give our clients the best internal and external service in the industry. Under direct supervision, you will prepare regular work assignments related to the strategy of the department or work team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Hangs chain hoist or dead hangs to points in area hotels and insure attachments to Encore Event Technologies / 3rd party production elements are done within Encore Event Technologies and PLASA standards. The riggers will also circuit motor distro’s and run motor feeder.
- Riggers will be responsible for all overhead safety during load in, load out and show calls.
- Inspects all truss, bolts, speaker hard ware and set pieces before being flown to trim.
- Notifies supervisor of any and all safety concerns.
- Will Interfaces with Encore Event Technologies and 3rd party technical directors / producers along with in house personnel to confirm load in order and to identify any obstacles that may prevent a safe and orderly load in / load out.
- Inspects gear while being installed or struck and notify supervisor known of any maintenance needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- CM Hoist Level 1 Technician Certification
- ETCP Certification
- Minimum two (2) years of experience handling and utilizing electric chain hoists, theatrical rigging hardware and truss.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Commercial Truck Driver / Rigger
We are seeking a Commercial Truck Driver / Rigger to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Perform rigging duties to load and unload equipment
- Matain vehicle fleet including lmaintance, inspections, tags, insurance, etc.
- Comply with DDot Regulantions and safty requirements
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloding postions
- Collect and verfiy delivery instructions and documents
- Report and equipment or material defects, accidents or shortages
- Keep a safe driving record with no moving volations or accidents
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- A valid and current commercial driver's license (CDL Perfurred)
- Current DOT Medical Physical
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Hands on experience with rigging equipment, i.e. chain fall, straps, clevis shackles, etc.
- Extesive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresigjht to handle unexpected situations( traffice, weather conditions, etc.)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment refferances
Conveniently located next to the NoMa-Gallaudet Univ. Metro Station.
Riggers & Millwrights
We are an industrial machinery moving and repairing company with over 35 years in our industry. We are looking for Riggers and Millwrights for our Garland location.
Our Riggers and Millwrights prepare and assist in the disassembly, rigging, moving, securing and re-installation of industrial machinery. Assist in the loading, securing and unloading of industrial machinery from company or common carrier trailers. Be adept in the procedures necessary to safely and efficiently perform these functions with the proper equipment and materials. Safe operation of company equipment and vehicles. Be an effective and responsible part of a team to accomplish the goals set forth above.
Please submit resume to email address listed to be considered.
Salary will depend upon experience.
Military experience is a plus.
CDL Driver And Rigger
We are seeking multiple positions for our machinery moving company in Houston, TX. Looking for experienced CDL drivers and riggers. Work includes CDL driving and rigging including disassembling, moving, and installing industrial machinery.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary -DOE
- Medical Coverage- Fully paid by employer
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
Must be able to pass hair follicle drug screen.
Able was founded in 1957. We specialize in the disassembly, moving and reassembly of large equipment in a variety of industries including: manufacturing, machining, extruding, semi-conductor, food & beverage, printing, medical, and paper converting. Able provides project planning and management to our clients in addition to warehousing and crating.
To provide new standards of reliability, innovation, professionalism and real-world experience in the machinery moving industry thus earning the privileged trust confidence and lasting business of our clients large and small, local and distant.
Millwright / Rigger
Millwright / Rigger
Job Duties and
- Working knowledge in the movement of heavy equipment and materials
- Understands safe lifting capacity/weight of loads
- Knowledge of variety machinery; disassembly/assembly
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues
- Interpret and evaluate engineered and technical drawings
- Must be capable of working at height. (Ladders, Man Lifts etc.)
- Some work include outside locations
- Operate forklifts and hoists and other lifting / rigging equipment
- Ability to work extended hours
- Ability to operate powered hand tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Responsible for completion and submission of company reports
- Communicates clearly and respectfully with all employees
- Adhere to all company policies
- Ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, in compliance with all safety regulations
- Align with the culture of Teknikor (core values, mission, vision)
- Willingness and ability to cross train with other skilled disciplines within Teknikor
- Travel required - including overnight and weekends
- OSHA 10 certified
- 2 + Years’ experience
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Certified Millwright
- Ability to weld
- Signalman Certification
Teknikor offers competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits include: Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay as well as 401K with company contribution, Profit Sharing and Annual Bonus
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering / Contracting / Plant Layout ~ Machine Shop ~ Steel Fabrication & Erection ~
Rigging & Trucking ~ Precision Alignment ~ Automation & Controls ~ Electrical Maintenance & Testing.
All services cater to our Regional, National and Global Customers
Rigger And Millwright Position
HOURS: DEPENDS ON HOW LONG JOB WILL TAKE BUT WORK EVERYDAY USUALLY START AT 6:30AM
PAY RATE: $22.00 TO $25.00
LOCATION: GARLAND..... BUT WILL TRAVEL WITH OTHER ASSOCIATES TO JOB DESTINATION BUT WILL NOT BE DRIVING TILL MADE PERMANENT IN 520 HOURS
JOURNEYMAN RIGGER QUALIFICATION:
1. Have mastered all skill levels of a Journeyman Rigger
2. Have basic torch and welding skills.
3. Have basic layout and leveling skills.
4. Have knowledge of setting up the gantry and be familiar with it's functions.
5. Be able to use air skates.
6. Be able to use trak supporter.
7. Be able to use two booms in tandem to move machinery.
8. Lay over and stand up presses.
9. Be able to give hand signals to crane operator.
10. Be able to estimate weights of machinery.
11. Be able to estimate timing on moving machinery.
12. Be able to direct four to eight men crews and be very efficient with each job and have a good rapport with customers
1.have mastered all skill levels of a Journeyman Millwright
2. Be able to read work orders and fill out daily's
3. Have precision leveling and alignment tools.
4. be able to use pipe threading machinery.
5. Be able to layout and bend electrical conduit
6. Be able to fabricate small parts.
7. Be able to direct three to six men crews and be very efficient with each job and have a good rapport with customers.
8. Have worked with the laser and have a good understanding of its function
Riggers (30 openings)
Up to $23.50/hr. pay rate plus per diem available for eligible employees
Must have 2-5 years’ experience in Heavy Rigging
Able to work onboard ship doing Heavy Lifting, Climbing, Bending and Confined Spaces.
1. Proper use Chain Hoists (1 ton to 40 tons)-Rig Steel Piping, Machinery where Cranes are not available.
2. Proper use of Wire Rope Lashing to Rig where lifting pads are not installed or available.
3. Knowledge of Weight Calculations, Center of Gravity
4. How to apply Rigging Gear (Chain Hoists, Shackles, Wire Ropes) to safely rig and move loads.
5. Knowledge of Rigging Knots, Splicing of Rope, Wire Rope Reeving and Seizing.
6. Experience in Rigging Loads From a Crane Hook to other Rigging Points inside a Structure or Building.