Acrobatic Rigger Job Description Sample
Rigger (Steady-Extra) – Le Rêve – The Dream, Entertainment
Job Description and
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
The Wynn Theater Rigging Department is responsible for overseeing all rigging safety and activity, ensuring the care and maintenance of all of the rigging apparatus used in the Le Rêve show, for overseeing all rigging safety and for running show cues on a nightly basis.
Assemble, construct, maintain and operate all rigging equipment for performers’ acrobatic activities as needed for training rehearsals and performances.
Perform show cue tracks as assigned and assist in the inspection and maintenance of all rigging systems.
Perform all other duties assigned.
Job Requirements: * Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years experience working as Rigger for large-scale theatrical or concert productions and have experience with motorized and manual rigging systems.
Must have knowledge of rigging systems & hardware and fall protection systems & hardware.
Knowledge of sport climbing hardware is an asset.
Knowledge of all protection is an asset.
Knowledge of fitting and inspecting show related harnesses an asset.
Must be willing and able to become ETCP certified.
Ability to withstand exposure to chlorinate water and swim with a level of comfort
Knowledge of OSHA health and safety protocols is an asset.
Ability, experience, and comfort in working at high elevations in a theatrical environment.
Must possess problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills proven talents in safety and teamwork.
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
Knowledge of PC based systems and MS Office software.
Willing to define, practice and conform to safe working procedures
Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime; must be able to work around live birds.
Ability to work around strobe lighting and smoke effects.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Job Title: Rigger (Steady-Extra) – Le Rêve – the Dream, Entertainment
Rope Fabricator - Rigger
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Rigging personnel have the overall responsibility for fabricating fiber ropes to industry and company standards and per customer requirements and specifications.Specific responsibilities include:
This position will report directly to the site leader.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS·
· Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to identify potential issues and proactively recommend and implement solutions
· Ability to work collaboratively with other functions
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight timelines.
· Manufacturing or Fabrication experience preferred
First shift hours: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (10 hour shifts: Mon- Thurs OR Tues – Fri)
PPE: steel-toed shoes
Audio Visual Event Rigger (Part Time - On Call)
Are you passionate about audio visual? Are you ready to bring your rigging expertise to an innovative company? Are you looking for a more stable career opportunity?
We are searching for a talented, enthusiastic Event Rigging Technician who will deliver unmatched customer service in the industry and provide an overall positive experience for our guest/client. Additional responsibilities include:
- Hangs chain hoist or dead hangs to points in area hotels and insure attachments to Encore Event Technologies / 3rd party production elements are done within Encore Event Technologies and PLASA standards. The riggers will also circuit motor distro’s and run motor feeder
- Riggers will be responsible for all overhead safety during load in, load out and show calls and will notify supervisor of any and all safety concerns
- Inspects all truss, bolts, speaker hard ware and set pieces before being flown to trim
- Will Interfaces with Encore Event Technologies and 3rd party technical directors / producers along with in house personnel to confirm load in order and to identify any obstacles that may prevent a safe and orderly load in / load out
- Inspects gear while being installed or struck and notify supervisor known of any maintenance needs.
- 3+ years of experience handling and utilizing electric chain hoists, theatrical rigging hardware and truss
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- CM Hoist Level 1 Technician Certification
- ETCP Certification and/or Aerial Work Platform Certification preferred
Lead Rigger / Rigger Helper
Lead Rigger - Responsible for managing job site (one to two helpers) and moving large medical equipment (10,000 to 15,000 lbs.) into medical facilities. Should have experience with rigging using A-frames, skates, etc. Should have forklift experience.
Rigging helper. Assist with moving of large equipment into medical facilities. Must be mechanically inclined. Forklift experience a plus
These positions involve 100% travel. Must be willing to work mostly weekends. We pay overtime for work or travel over 40 hours.
Both positions must have clean driving record. Must be able to pass drug screen (and random drug screens) as well as a background check.
We provide equipment, vehicles and tools.
Client is an international inflatable boat dealer representing Brig Inflatables and Fluid Watercraft who caters to the recreational and commercial boating market.
As an Outboard Rigger, you will be required to carry out all aspects of outboard rigging responsibilities including: hanging engines and installing gauges, controls and electronics. You must be self-motivated, punctual, disciplined, and capable of working independently while staying on task. Must be able to listen and take direction. Team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mounting and rigging of all major outboard brands
- Install and repair of vessels 12v DC systems
- Perform basic electronics installations, VHF, GPS, Depth sounder, etc.
- Install and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems
- Forklift driving
- Taking classes or courses as needed to advance your technical skills
- Inventory control of the materials used for the job
- Keeping the work area clean and presentable daily
- Perform other duties as required by management including overtime during busy periods
- 2 + years of mechanical and electrical experience, preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Certification from an accredited school a plus
- Possess a valid US driver’s license
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Time
- Healthcare (beginning in 2018)
- Salary: $18 -$30 per /hour
Structural Welder - Machinery Mover / Rigger
Looking for candidates with machinery moving, welding & fabricating experience.
Stick Welding a must. Weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions
Layout, position, align and secure parts prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers and rulers
While we have a strong demand for welders, we are also looking to fill positions in :
Machinery movers, CDL-A Drivers and Rigging
Pay Rate depends on experience.
Need Immediately. Heavy Industrial Field Services contractor looking for Rigger/Ironworkers (Local to Spartanburg, SC) to work industrial plant outage starting later Nov. Job has day & night shifts with OT. NO TRAVEL PER DIEM AVAILABLE. disassemble and reassemble structural supports and structures, demo racking system. Disassembly / reassembly process machinery. Must have minimum of 5 years heavy rigging and good safety background. Capable of working at heights. Must have your own rigging hand tools..
- Disassembly of existing racking systems
- Relocation of equipment within facility and re-install
- Remove structural steel support system and re-install
- Welding & Fabrication of structural members is a plus
- Install new structure and weld components
- Read and interpret equipment schematics and structural drawings
- Knowledge of heavy equipment rigging
- Willing to work long hours day or night shift
- OSHA 10
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Structural stick welding
Master Rigger needed to start immediately in New York City for a large-scale commercial project.
Candidates must hold a current NCCCO rigging certification
Pay: $40-$45/hour DOE
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ master rigger experience
- Valid NCCCO rigging certification required
- Must be experienced with cranes and structures using shackles, cables, clamps, or straps.
- Proficient with quick load calculations
- Rigger must be able to test rigging to ensure safety and control movement in tight spaces
- Must have PPE and tools
In order to apply, please submit a resume or call Chris Young @ 865-293-8149 or Brandi Gebbia @ 865-444-7404
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Compensation $40-$45/hour DOE
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Weekly pay; direct deposit
Marine Mast Rigger
If you are a Marine Mast Rigger and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career. We are currently looking for Marine Outside Machinists for an opportunity in Rockland, Maine. Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees.
Requirements Sailing Vessel Mast Rigger must be able to:
Properly Rig, de-rig, repair, fabricate, and inspect Mast stays, shrouds and associated hardware such as wiring harnesses, sheaves, electronics antennas, lights, wind instruments, using pulling gear, supporting structures, hoists and crane operating according to safe working load standards.
Install accessories, attach chain plates, turnbuckles, and guide pulleys using hand tools and power tools.
Select gear such as cables, winches, and pulleys according to the size and weight of Mast.
Have general knowledge of new vessel construction, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, insulation, waterproofing/sealing.
Company Details Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Outside Machinists to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled machinists with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine outside machinists that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs _Tradesmen International is an EO employer
Recruiter Name Lucas Wyngaard
Category _Marine Trades
- Outside Machinist_
Rigger - Falcon 9 Rocket
Falcon 9 Rocket Manufacturing and Production
Technicians and Trade Skills Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.Rigger
Safely rig with round/flat slings and protectors, then lift flight hardware into and from manufacturing machines.
Safely rig with flat/round slings flight hardware components for delivery from machine, non-destructive test and drilling workshops.
Safely rig with flat/round slings and lift large tooling jigs and fixtures into position and onto flight hardware.
Install tooling onto flight hardware barrel sections, safely rig with round slings, lift and breakover barrel sections from vertical to horizontal to load into circumferential stir welding machine.
Safely rig with designed tooling and round slings to lift complete rocket stages from integration carts onto transportation trailer or dolly.
Safely rig with round/flat slings flight hardware and lift using 6-20k forklift for delivery within Space X workshops.
Operate air bearing carts to move flight hardware from station to station within the Falcon 9 Production area.
At least one year of rigging experience.
Experience operating a forklift and following basic forklift safety rules.
Experience working around overhead or self-propelled cranes.
High school diploma or GED. Preferred Skills and Experience:
Certified Forklift operator.
Certified Overhead crane operator.
Basic rigging experience.
Experience in lifting large, odd shaped or unbalanced loads is a bonus. Additional
Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. unassisted.
Must be willing to travel. Up to 5%.
Must be able to climb ladders and work in tight spaces.
Must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, and weekends as needed. ITAR
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!