Acworth Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
General Managers, Assistant Managers
GREAT COMPANY IS SEEKING STRONG MANAGERS
As a Huey Luey's Manager, you are expected to set high standards and hold everyone accountable to those standards, and to provide knowledge and guidance to our Team that translates into an engaging and genuine experience for our Guests.
As a Huey Luey’s Manager you must have…..
· 1-3 years of casual dining management experience.
· a passion for exceptional guest service.
· a commitment to quality.
· strong job longevity.
· great personality.
As a Huey Luey’s Manager you must be…..
· able to walk through an operation and immediately see if anything needs improvement
· able to work independently without heavy supervision.
· able to develop and institute new systems, including employee training and review programs.
· hands on and willing and able to jump into position in any area of the restaurant.
· able to keep cool and calm under pressure and lead a large team in the busiest of operations.
· able to work a 5 day work week, 50-55 hours per weeks with nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Huey Luey’s offer its management a competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance and bonus program.
Are you ready to live Huey Luey’s values of courtesy, honesty and respect while having a great time in a fun atmosphere? Above all else, are you ready to create an unforgettable guest experience? If you answered “YES”, we encourage you to submit a resume.
Pizza Hut is looking to hire Shift Managers!
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge. A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork.
You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business ,
18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Able to pass a Drug Screen
Able to pass a Background Check
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut.
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Top Pay - Steady Miles - Cdl-A Company Driver Jobs
Top Carriers are Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers Just Like You! In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers.
Simply Apply and We Will Match You to Positions Matching Your Criteria. Then Choose the Best Offer!
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Acworth,Ga)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Hiring Fair Every Wednesday 11Am-1Pm Or 5Pm-7Pm
Dogwood Forest of Acworth, Acworth's premier provider of Assisted Living and Memory Care services is looking for Star's to join our winning team.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for our Elders and a strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career. We offer excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Successful completion of State of Georgia CNA Training Program with good standing in the State Registry is required. We will consider a limited amount of caregivers that do not have their CNA's if they have experience and a heart for our Elders.
Our candidates will possess the ability to communicate with residents, family members and nursing staff. Our candidates take pride in their work and believe in the little details when providing care and services. Those with a servant heart and good references with good attendance at previous employers need only to reply. Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred, but not required.
Job Specific Details
*PT and PRN ONLY Available
*All three shifts available (7am- 3pm, 3pm- 11pm, 11pm to 7am)
*Walk-in's ALWAYS welcome, interviews on the spot whenever possible
*Hiring Fair Wednesday 2/15/17 from 11am-1pm OR from 5pm-7pm
*Come see why we're the FRIENDLIEST and BEST in Cobb County!!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please note we are not on a bus line.
In each Trinity Lifestyles Management community, team members help residents find a sense of connection that can be so difficult for elders to achieve: a connection to each other, to the community and to their families. Team members combine the latest in evidence-based care for seniors with basic human respect, dignity and compassion. We believe this is the most powerful medicine an older adult can receive.
Certified Nursing Assistant-Woodstock/Acworth
Senior Helpers of Greater Atlanta is looking for EXCELLENT CNA's! MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AND CURRENT GA CNA LICENSE!!! We need CNA's for In-Home Care, Facility work, and Hospital work. We have work in Woodstock, Acworth and the surrounding areas! You MUST HAVE CURRENT Healthcare Provider CPR, First Aid, CNA License and TB Test! We have work and look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application here and also go to the following site and submit your information: https://seniorhelpersatlanta.clearcareonline.com/apply The applications will be reviewed and those who are contacted will be asked to come in for an interview. Thank you for your time!
Leader Teacher Three Year Olds
Job Title: Lead Teacher
Ministry: The Academy at
Three Taverns Church
To provide a healthy, safe, and developmentally appropriate program and environment where children have the opportunity to develop social-emotional, language, intellectual, and physical skills. To promote a Christian environment where children will learn positive morals and values for daily life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Basic Teaching Duties:
- Teach and follow the current curriculum as chosen by Director.
- Plan and implement supplemental activities to meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the child.
- Maintain an orderly, safe, organized learning environment in which the children feel safe.
- Prepare the learning environment, set up interest centers, and prepare materials.
- Establish routines and provide positive guidance.
- Establish classroom policies and procedures that include methods of positive disciplinary techniques.
- Maintain supervision (by sight and sound) of children at all times.
- Maintain a hygienic learning environment by daily cleaning of tables, toys, cribs and/or nap mats, bathrooms, and vacuuming floors. Daily checking of playground equipment, including removal of broken toys. Washing of crib and mat sheets, cleaning out cubbies, etc.
- Communicate on a regular basis with parents regarding program expectations and their child’s performance in class.
- Hold bi-annually parent-teacher conference to discuss child’s progress in the program.
- Encourage parents to be actively involved in their child’s education.
- Complete daily sheets as necessary.
- Inform parents of minor accidents.
- Exhibit a commitment to a Christian community of faith and display good moral character.
- Model Christ-like behavior with students and other staff members.
- Exhibit good health and hygiene.
- Maintain a positive attitude & appropriate workplace dress.
- Take initiative and work collaboratively with other staff.
- Arrive prepared and on time for school daily.
- Train and supervise teacher aides, substitutes, and volunteers as necessary.
- Expand professional knowledge of early childhood education & child development.
- Attend all required staff meetings, training, and school events.
- Communicate with Director for supplies, concerns & questions.
- Help build a Christ-centered, supportive & caring team.
- Follow all guidelines as outlined in The Academy Staff Handbook.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Bend, stoop and kneel to child’s level.
- Sit on the floor and/or child-sized chairs.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Withstand periods of time in the sun and heat outside.
- Teachers shall report directly to Director (or Assistant Director as necessary).
- Responsible to contact an approved substitute when he/she is going to be absent from work. All teachers are responsible for leaving substitute teachers adequate lesson plans and any pertinent information regarding students they may need.
- Teachers will give 2 weeks notice when resigning.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess Child Development Associate (CDA) credential issued by the Council for Professional Development or Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in Child Development areas and qualifying childcare experience (or higher degree in Child Development/Education).
- Have current evidence of successful completion of a biennial training program in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and a triennial training program in First Aid provided by certified or licensed health care professionals and which covers the provision of emergency care to infants and children.
- Must pass Georgia State criminal background check to comply with Georgia DECAL guidelines.
- Must have proof of U.S. citizenship or right to work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Most duties will be carried out in the center and on the playground.
Teachers must be able to effectively communicate with many different types of people. Flexibility, patience, role modeling ability, and organizational skills are imperative.
Location: Three Taverns Church
3575 Acworth Due West Road
Acworth, GA 30101
Child Development Associate (CDA) credential issued by Council of Professional Recognition or Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) (or higher degree in Child Development/Education)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!