Addresser Job Description Sample
Voice Data Technician II - MAC & IP Addressing
Previous Voice Data Technician II - MAC & IP Addressing Next Ref No.: 18-00045
Location: Covington, Louisiana At
cell , we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
The job is for a Voice Data Technician II .
The most important skills for the successful candidate are:
Ability to maintain, configure, and troubleshoot access and distribution switches
Must have knowledge of MAC and IP addressing (broadcast, unicast, multicast), switch operating systems, and basic understanding of spanning tree functions
Ability to maintain, configure and troubleshoot traditional telephony components
Ability to maintain, configure and troubleshoot VoIP end points and voicemail accounts
Ability to manage hardware requirements including staging, testing, installation, configuration, maintenance, and decommissioning of components applicable to area of responsibility
Understanding of infrastructure cabling, i.e. fiber, copper, and coax
Fully understands the hardware means of sending and receiving data on a carrier, including defining cables, cards and physical aspects
Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
Provides technical support and guidance to users
Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications
Uses knowledge of LAN / WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks
Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
+ 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
Familiarity with standard networking concepts, practices, and procedures
Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
e at http://www.excell.com/
X at http://www.excell.com/
cell at http://www.excell.com/ ™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity
e at http://www.excell.com/
X at http://www.excell.com/
cell at http://www.excell.com/ ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com at http://www.excell.com/ .
Athletic Department Public Address Student Announcer
Responsibilities Handle public address announcing at home athletic events.
Demonstrate respect for the Catholic and Franciscan values of the university.
Assumption of broadcasting responsibilities and knowledge related to the sports of baseball, basketball, football, soccer, softball and volleyball.
Ensure that proper broadcasting guidelines and standards are maintained.
Represent the athletic department and university in a professional manner.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Federal Work Study Eligibility Preferred. Job Title: Athletic Department Public Address Student Announcer
Organizational Unit:* Athletics General Student Workers - Joliet IL
Posting Number:* SP0345-16 Pay Rate Hourly: $8.25 Hours / Week: Varies
Close Date:* 05/12/2017 Quick Link: http://stfrancis.peopleadmin.com/postings/2734
Addressable Operations Manager I
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves.
We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story. Opportunity is here.
We are DISH. Responsibilites and job duties fall into the following categories: • Work with Team Members, IT Support, Program Management, Traffic, Echostar, and other partners in the implementation of addressable advertising projects/programs and their ongoing support. • Monitor performance of the Addressable Advertising system. Use SQL and Tableau to drive insight and understanding of addressable advertising system performance. • Create performance metrics to determine acceptable levels of quality, current performance, or improvement opportunities; • Make recommendations on operational and troubleshooting procedures to keep the addressable advertising system running smoothly. • Test ad sales system upgrades and new technologies.
Implement improvements and measure the success of system changes. • Provide support to the Addressable System Administrator and Data Base Administrator, as well as Echostar Systems and Set Top Box teams. • Establish work and career goals, measure goal achievement, furnish regular feedback, establish training opportunities, and schedule team building activities for direct reports. #LI-EW1 A successful Manager, Addressable Operations will have the following: • Bachelor's degree and three or more years of realted experience; or three to five years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Understand data driven systems and their integration. • Comprehend desired technical requirements and ad sales infrastructure. • Process improvement experience desired. • Experience in an ad sales organization a plus. • Ability to determine areas that need improvement and implement a plan of action. • Must be comfortable with aggressive schedules, as well as setting direction and priorities. • TECHNICAL SKILLS • Expertise in SQL and Tableau • Familiarity with web services/XML PHYSICAL DEMANDS • The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT • The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • This position works in/near normal office environment.
Vacancy Name: 2017-41872 External Company Name: DISH Purchasing Corporation External Company URL: http://www.dish.com/
Voice Technician; Public Address Support Technician; IT Support
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH®) is seeking a Voice Technician to support a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) customer with the U.S. Air Force. The person in this position will provide audio/visual/public address manning to support the overall performance of the 744th Communication Squadron (CS) mission. This person will be traveling between Andrews Air Force Base (JBA) and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB).
Two plus (2+) years of experience with analogue/digital (single/multi line phone) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Security+ is required - (three  month waiver)
- Secret clearance is required
Provide maintenance and operational support for telephony systems located on JBA and JBAB
- Surveying, installing, troubleshooting and auditing physical connections utilized for all telephony systems
- Support provided also includes installing, troubleshooting and maintaining telephony devices
- All tickets are completed within three (3) business days of assignment
Customer Service Technician - Readvertisement
General Description of Duties Previous Applicants Need Not Re-Apply
This is professional and administrative work coordinating addressing activities and review and issuance of street naming and numbering assignments. The incumbent assists the Addressing Program Coordinator in the daily operations of the Addressing Program, and is responsible for enforcing a county-wide addressing ordinance and policies of the Comprehensive Plan.
Address assignment. Assigns addresses to building permits using Microsoft Access Software, Property Appraiser's database, Development Services graphic and written information.
Answers customer or staff questions regarding address assignment. Provides timely information gathered from database resources and parcel maps concerning addressing. Updates address assignments in the Accela Permit Tracking software.
Updates Microsoft Access databases (ADDUD) and uses The Addresser software to prepare notification mail out. Updates the official Addressing Parcel Maps. Performs quality checks on address notifications and prepares official notifications to customers receiving new addresses.
Identifies address conflicts and inconsistencies and reconciles those conflicts. Prepares field verification maps using the Arc Geographical Information System (GIS) Ersi software. Conducts field verifications of address assignments using a County vehicle.
Completes and updates necessary changes in both street naming and numerical ranging. Prepares documentation of address discrepancies and sends out corrections notices to customers. Provides explanation to customers upon request regarding address changes.
Street naming and re-naming duplicate streets. Assists in naming all unnamed roads in the City and County. Performs street naming functions for all developers, builders, and general citizens request.
Assist customers over the phone and in person with the street name application process according to departmental policies and procedures. Performs field verification of location of unnamed streets and prepares complete documentation for public notice of street naming. Notifies all affected property owners, staff, and various users regarding the naming of streets and prepares official notification of new street names to the established list of address users.
Assigns addresses to newly named roads and notifies property owners by direct mail of new address assignments. Performs street name changes to duplicate and sound-alike streets as requested by citizens and as directed by the BCC. Notifies all affected property owners of proposed street name changes and posts public notices for all affected property owners.
Maintains address information and databases necessary for address assignment. Updates address maps with new subdivision information developed from in-house sources or outside information. Prepares maps showing address, and street naming assignments using the ArcGIS-Ersi software.
Determines street addresses for all newly named/developed streets, using the numbering system. Prepares data for notification to property owners.
Performs field surveys.
Prepares maps of areas identified for surveying as directed by the Addressing Coordinator, using the ArcGIS-Ersi software to correct and reconcile inconsistencies. Conducts site visits in areas of concern and records data as depicted in the field. Makes necessary corrections based upon the Leon County Addressing Grid.
Notifies by direct mail all affected property owners of address changes.
OTHER IMPORTANT OR MARGINAL DUTIES
Other duties as assigned.
In the Addressing Unit, employees must be able to follow County Addressing Ordinance and Policies and Procedures for address management.
Employees must be able to make address assignment determinations on their own. Employees must also use good judgment when assigning addresses or street name changes because such actions are often controversial. Employee must use analytical skills in determining address number discrepancies, location of buildings and structures on tax parcel maps and in the field, and researching previously assigned addresses.
Employee must work with outside agencies and 911 to solve any perceived interruptions in proper street/address assignments.
Duties range from defined to somewhat defined and are periodically checked. Employee has access to supervisor.
Supervision of Others
Employees in positions assigned to this class are non-supervisory, but may show another employee how to perform a task or participate in training new employees.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMER CONTACT
Has contact by telephone, correspondence, or personal meetings with persons in other departments or outside the County to obtain or supply actual information.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS USED
These include a personal computer; word processing, spreadsheet, and database software; specialized software such as Accela, GIS, ADDUD, Project Dox, App Xtender, and The Addresser; fax machine; adding machine/calculator; a vehicle.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work mainly indoors at a desk in one location.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of personal computer software in a Windows environment.
Knowledge of work processing software packages.
Demonstrated skill in providing customer service.
Skilled in communicating clearly, effectively, and tactfully with the general public in person and over the phone. Skilled in maintaining computerized records.
Ability to drive a vehicle.
Ability to follow through on assignments with attention to detail.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent plus one year of college or specialized training in computer databases and one year of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
A valid Florida Driver's License and favorable driving record where appropriate.
FLSA STATUS: This position is non-exempt.
Work involves performing highly responsible record keeping, clerical, and field work assigning addresses and naming streets. Leon County BBC offers an extensive benefit package for FULL TIME employee. Below are some of the highlights.
Medical Insurance-Employer and Employee Contributions Voluntary Dental Insurance Voluntary Vision Insurance Flexible Spending Accounts Group Term Life Insurance-Employer Paid Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance Voluntary Legal Insurance Voluntary Individual Insurance Coverages with AFLAC & Colonial State of Florida Retirement Plan-Employer & Employee Contributions Voluntary 457(b) Deferred Compensation Savings for Retirement Retirement Savings Match-for-employees earning less than $50,000 Annual Leave Accrual Sick Leave Accrual 3 Personal Days Paid Parental Leave Tuition Assistance Program Employee Assistance Program Loans At Work Program Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative
Preventing And Addressing Harassment Instructor
We are seeking to enlist the services of someone with previous training experience in Preventing and Addressing Harassment to instruct classes on:
Prevention of harassment
How to recognize situations of harassment
Prevention of and response to harassment, discrimination and retaliation
House Resolution 630
Essential Duties and
Deliver effective and engaging training in a classroom, web based, or onsite setting.
Utilize interactive presentation skills to create excitement and motivate audience.
Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Teach, train and instruct your class (both on-site and online)
Being proactive and helping the class (both on-site and online)
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Deadline and detail-oriented
4 year college degree or equivalent business experience required.
Minimum 1- 3 years experience conducting training in classroom and or online in related matters.
Experience with curriculum development.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Work in a team environment with a positive attitude and interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
Interested? Apply here by completing the “Trainer Role” application form!
Posting Date : 1-29-2018 Primary Location : Atlanta Area, GA US Work Address : 4004 Lawrenceville NW Job ID : W447048 Schedule :
The In-Store Branch Manager has responsibility for management of the entire branch. Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing two or more FTEs
- Conducting performance reviews
- Interviewing and selection of candidates to fill branch positions
- Performance counseling, including making and recommending disciplinary action decisions
- Prospecting activities with potential clients and coaching teammates to effectively perform prospecting activities
- Cash handling transactions
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies
Ultimately responsible for driving branch performance results through:
- Strong individual and team sales/referral performance in deposits, loans, investment and other product lines.
- Direction, leadership, and coaching of superior sales and service behaviors and activities by the entire team.
- Developing and execution of plans in order to meet/exceed of branch sales goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch.
- Accountability for maximizing sales and customer satisfaction, and minimizing operating losses, by executing the plays and strategies outlined for the branch.
- Reviewing performance results via Edge$ell, QlikView and other sources to assess performance and make necessary adjustments in team capabilities, teammate coaching, etc.
- Successfully executing the Client Execution Model (CEM) plays, coaches teammates, and utilizes branch performance metrics in order to manage and measure branch success.
- Conducting new client prospecting efforts to bring in new client relationships, while also maintaining and expanding existing personal and business banking relationships.
- Ensuring branch compliance with bank procedures, internal controls, and risk management policies.
- EEnsuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct.
- Ensuring that all required training is successfully completed by the entire team.
May also be required to complete other tasks or responsibilities that are not part of routine core operations, such as representing the bank in local community organizations, and/or acting as champion for specialized business or campaign initiatives, etc.
To Apply online please click the link below:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four or more years retail sales experience servicing consumer and/or small business clients with two years leadership and coaching experience or four and a half years financial sales and service experience with at least two years previous experience in a leadership and coaching role.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.Preferred
- Two years of college with focus on business, finance or accounting. Five or more years financial sales and service experience in a retail branch environment with two or more years direct supervisory and coaching experience.
- Previous experience as an In-store Branch Manager 1 or an In-Store Assistant Branch Manager at SunTrust Bank or comparable roles at another financial institution.
- Completion of Core STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding Branch Manager coursework.
- Knowledge of retail bank branch operations, policies and procedures.
Sup, Billing Ops Technical Addressable Systems - Icoms
JOB SUMMARY This position is primarily responsible for leading a team of billing addressable systems analysts providing production sustainment for ICOMS and CSG. This position ensures the team is meeting service level objectives inclusive of applicable project support are met.
Tasks include oversight of team activity and billing platform updates as pertains to billing interfaces to ensure timely completion and overall accuracy. This position tracks departmental activity and adherence to Billing Operations processes. This position has extensive interaction with Billing Operations team members, internal Charter personnel, billing vendors and other external contacts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Meet with and participate in meetings related to Billing product launches and system changes. The supervisor will help manage and support the addressable interface team, including regular reviews and monitoring of their performance and training needs. Support Billing Operations management team and provide team support and leadership including planning and scheduling, timesheets/payroll, onboarding and other personnel related functions.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned by management. Serve as escalation point for issues. Monitor ticket queue and create operational reporting where needed.
Work closely with cross functional teams and 3rd party vendors to correct billing errors , as pertains to billing interfaces, and minimize opportunities for future inaccuracies. Ensure compliance of all technical audit requirements. Assures timely completion of all assigned Billing projects and results are of a consistently high quality meeting business need.
Work closely with the support team to ensure changes input in the billing system are implemented as approved. Facilitate user acceptance testing as required. Research and resolve requests (tickets) from end users and market representatives that relate to billing interface issues, PPV etc.
Interact and communicate effectively with internal Charter departments and vendors as needed. Develop new or maintain existing reports REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge Ability to read, write, speak and understand English Proven management experience 4 plus years ordering/Billing system experience. Proficient in MS office products Strong analytical and problem solving skills and well-established business knowledge.
Strong communications skills Must have the ability to work independently. Must have the ability to support multiple initiatives in a fast rapid environment. Must be detail-oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
Must possess excellent proofreading skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and establish and adhere to timelines. Fundamental understanding of billing platform workflows, interfaces and related functionality.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge Knowledge of cable television industry 4 plus years ICOMS/CSG Billing Experience Basic SQL / Query knowledge. Education Bachelor's degree in IT or related field is preferred from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience. Related Work Experience Cable / Telecommunications supervisory experience WORKING CONDITIONS Office environment Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Hiring Event @ Emanual Medical Center- 12/18 From 10A-3P Address In Job Description
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!Job Description
Please feel free to come by anytime between those hours
Emanuel Medical Center
825 Del Bon
Turlock, CA 95380
Please check in with security at the hospital main lobby
Interviews will be in Conference room D&E
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company s core purpose which is to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities . The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.Requisition ID2017-171752
Associated topics: blood collection, lab, laboratory, medical, medical technologist, molecular, services, technician ii, technician iii, testing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!