Addressing Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Addressing Machine Operator
Addressing Analyst (Entry-Level) Longmont, CO
Addressing Analyst (Entry-Level) Longmont, CO
Description Responsible for performing the following: + Analysis of 911 subscriber address records to ensure accurate address validation associated with the 911 database + Research and resolve all types of errors resulting from 911 subscriber address record provisioning within contractually specified time frames + Update 911 subscriber address records using the Master Street Addressing Guide (MSAG) and other addressing resources + Answer correspondence and telephone calls daily from customers and respond to messages in a timely manner
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
Education + High school diploma or GED required
Experience + Minimum one year data collection or data entry experience required
Other + Basic knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required + Must successfully meet minimum score on data entry test Applications accepted by 9/28
We saved lives today. Do you share our passion? No other connection is as critical as the one that can save a life.
West is the pre-eminent provider of 9-1-1 technology solutions for traditional phone companies, wireless carriers, satellite and cable operators, VoIP service providers and government agencies. Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across the entire United States rely on West’s Safety Services for accurate, state-of-the-art 9-1-1 products and services. For over 38 years, West’s Safety Services has developed life-saving technology for systems, solutions and services that help guide emergency responders and public safety professionals as they assess complex, critical situations in real-time.
Demand for our services continues to grow. The proliferation of smart devices, sensors and new media types fuel the spirit of innovation at Safety Services. Work with us and you will never take 9-1-1 for granted again!
At the end of the day, you’ll know your work has helped save lives and will appreciate some GREAT AMENITIES in addition to our competitive compensation, health insurance benefits, generous paid time off, and a matching 401K: + Access to hundreds of online and in-person training courses to help you understand our solutions, develop your skills and become more effective personally and professionally + A spacious fitness center equipped with elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, free and cable weights, and a fully equipped yoga/aerobics studio; locker/shower rooms include towels and private dressing areas + On-campus dry cleaning service drop-off and pick-up + Break rooms serving complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and soda located throughout the building are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves West’s Safety Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PLEASE NOTE: + West’s Safety Services has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and throughout employment + Depending upon the position and/or access required, applicants and personnel may be required to successfully complete additional background checks including, but not limited to customer background checks, Criminal Justice Information Services certification, and criminal history check, fingerprinting and training + The company also runs a motor vehicle record check as part of the background check process + The Company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment + Marijuana remains an illegal drug under Federal law. We have Federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the Federal Drug Free Workplace Act + West’s Safety Services is a tobacco-free workplace
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Longmont
West Safety Services USA
Req ID: 119283
Post a Job
Machine Operator / Fabrication Machine Operator
Plastics Manufacturing company is currently searching for a hard working, enthusiastic, quality minded person to join our team.
Primary job description: General Fabrication/Machine Operator
Duties of the position may include :
1. Die cutting, radius cornering, grommet application, etc...
2. Trimming/cleaning/packaging of various products.
3. Inventory maintenance of related supplies.
4. Operating of related machinery.
Ideal candidate should be detail orientated, have good manual dexterity, able to multitask, and remain focused. Candidate must read and write English, have good penmanship, be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, and able to lift and carry 50lbs.
This is an entry level position. We will train the right self motivated, quality-minded candidate.
RELIABLITY IS A MUST!
Benefits: Weekends off, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision after 90 days and matching 401(k) plan.
Please respond with resume & job history
CNC Burner Operator , Blanchard Grinder Operator , Boring Mill Operator/Drill Press , Fabricator/Welder , Machine Repair/Maintenance
Steel Craft Technologies is searching to hire motivated individuals in the following positions: CNC Burner Operator
Applicants must be able to read a tape measure and prints and should be self-motivated team players. We are looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift employees. Blanchard Grinder Operator
Ideal candidates will have at least one to two years of experience, or have worked in the tool and die trade. Qualified applicants will be able to read a micrometer, understand machinery, and work well with others. Boring Mill Operator/Drill Press
Applicants should have some CNC knowledge, be able to read a tape measure and willing to be trained. This is a night shift position. Fabricator/Welder
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of experience or willing to be trained. Applicants should also be able to follow direction from team leaders.
This position is 2nd or 3rd Shift. Machine Repair/Maintenance
Responsibilities include addressing all facility and equipment maintenance, including preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance. Candidates must be able to follow all safety rules and report unsafe work conditions to management.
Steel Craft offers competitive wages benefits, and 401(k) matching. Excellent Company with growth potential and advancement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. If you feel that this position is a match for you, please email your resume to careerstoolingsystemsgroup.com.
Or, apply in person at 8057 Graphic Dr. NE, Belmont, MI. Web Id: 0008351774MLive.
Keywords: Burner Operator, Location: Grand Rapids, MI - 49505
CNC Operator / Cell Operator / Rod Cell / Machine Operator
Job Description Formsprag Clutch in Warren, MI is currently looking for a Cell Operator to operate a CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw operator.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Operate CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw
Operate Inducto Heat Treat machine if necessary
Perform in-process inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
Produce parts by interpreting and understanding blue print requirements
Perform specialty programming or set ups
Record labor and other production information on Hour by Hour sheets
Follows all safety and work rules.
Performs other duties as assigned. # Job Requirements * A High School diploma is required * 3 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing precision machining environment
Knowledge of G&M; Codes and GD&T; * Proficient blue print reading skills
Ability to understand and follow work instructions
Past experience with manual turning/milling or drilling or CNC mill, lathe and drilling is required Employee Type: Full-Time Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 8/24/2017 Location: Warren, MI Job Type: Manufacturing
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator – Auto component manufacturer seeks 5Machine Operators / Wheelabrator Operators to work in Savanna, IL.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $13 an hour. Plus, you will be eligible for a benefits package upon direct hire by the company! The facility has an employee lunchroom that has a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines for your use.
To be considered, you should have a high school diploma or a GED and:
· Have prior wheelabrator operating experience.
· Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
· Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you are a skilled machine operator looking for a wonderful career opportunity at an established firm, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information, to:
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Operator And Assistant Operator Positions - All Shifts
Sealed Air, a Fortune 500 Company and inventor of Bubble Wrap, is looking for career minded individuals to fill machine operator positions on all shift. If you have worked in a manufacturing environment, Sealed Air is the place to hone your expertise and further develop your career. At Sealed Air, you will work with talented and creative professionals working in a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas. And you will be a part of a customer-obsessed team that makes the world feel, taste and work better. Whatever your interests, at Sealed Air, there is a special career that is right for you. Re-imagine a better future at Sealed Air.
· Principles: Support and model the company’s principles that are identified in Sealed Air’s Core Competencies that relate to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Ingenious Collaboration: Nurture a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas.
· Courageous Determination: Empower to do what it takes to deliver what we promised.
· Purposeful Innovation: Delight our customers with revolutionary solutions that make them win, and share in the value created.
· Uncompromising Ethics: Everyday, lead with a conscious commitment to always do the right thing.
· Quality: Focus on quality, including accuracy in the Production processes, always having an eye for detail and quality in everything that is done.
TYPICAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
· Understand and abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Complete all required Quality inspections; perform all required testing and documentation.
· Comply with company standards with regard to housekeeping and 5S on machines and surrounding areas.
· Produce orders to schedule in order to satisfy customer needs and production requirements.
· Perform production execution of product labeling and production entry.
· Responsible for the safe operation of plastic extrusion equipment to produce Quality products.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance.
· Gain a working knowledge of all related equipment.
· Be responsible for the safe operation of equipment and perform duties of other team members as required during breaks and absences.
· Complete all required paperwork related to position.
· Operate cranes, forklift, and other related equipment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have knowledge of process equipment, tooling and procedures in order to set up, operate and maintain equipment/work area in a safe, productive manner.
· Basic math, reading, mechanical and analytical skills are required.
· High awareness towards safety and ability to analyze and solve production facility problems.
· Frequent standing, walking, bending.
· Pushing, pulling, lifting weights over 30 lbs.
· Eye/hand co-ordination.
Frequent overtime required
Salary commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
To operate production machinery safely and efficiently; maintain appropriate documentation and communicate ideas and problems to appropriate staff; perform scheduled preventative maintenance and mold changeovers; responsible for producing best quality product.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all equipment to meet or exceed company established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations.
· Follow Lock out / Tag out policy.
· Proactive in addressing unsafe conditions on production equipment.
· Process production equipment and maintain documentation to support process changes.
· Proactive in addressing inefficiencies of production equipment.
· Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Use power tool equipment in the shop in a safe manner to avoid injury or harm to self or other employees.
2. Responsible for producing and/or packing the best quality product at all times.
· Ensure all production meet or exceed customer standards and expectations.
· Perform routine bottle inspections as instructed by Shift Production Supervisor.
· Ensure all production is properly labeled and/or tagged.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
3. Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
· Ensure equipment is clean and in ‘showroom condition’ after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
· Continually evaluate equipment for improvement areas. Tag components or parts that need repair, replacement or improvement as outlined in the Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) guidelines.
4. Perform scheduled production equipment mold changeovers as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Perform changeovers with limited downtime as described in Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) procedures.
· Ensure production equipment is in safe and efficient operation after each changeover.
5. Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and process problems with equipment as needed or directed by management or Production Supervisor.
6. Maintain sufficient records to support the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) system – MicroMain.
· Record parts removed from inventory on appropriate documentation to maintain sufficient parts inventory.
· Notify Maintenance Manager when parts inventory becomes low or reaches a reorder point.
· Complete the appropriate paperwork required by all work orders.
· Generate the necessary quick tickets when emergency repairs are required.
7. Coordinate with Production Manager as it relates to production equipment training and employee development.
· Provide suggestions for training topics.
8. Communicate problems, progress reports and continuous improvement ideas to management staff, maintenance and production personnel.
9. Perform data collection of quality measurements as directed or when necessary
· Ensure all quality measurements are properly recorded in the NWA Quality Monitor at the scheduled intervals.
· Ensure all raw material lot numbers are properly obtained and recorded.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
· Ensure data is accurate and meets customer specifications.
· Organize and maintain clean work stations.
· Communicate out of specification conditions to production personnel.
10. Promote and participate in good housekeeping habits to ensure plant appearance exceeds management and customer expectations.
· Ensure all daily, weekly and periodic cleaning tasks are performed as outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
· Perform line sanitation tasks as outlined in the Master Sanitation Schedule and according to company procedures.
· Maintain a clean work area at all times.
à Empty all garbage cans in work area at the conclusion of assigned shift.
Sweep and/or mop production floor in work area.
à Clean equipment if it becomes dirty or stained during shift operation.
· Proactive in addressing housekeeping issues on the production floor and production equipment.
11. Responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation during the shift.
· Document machine or process changes.
· Perform necessary operator checklists.
· Maintain accurate production reporting documentation.
· Document equipment maintenance and repair on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
· Document part usage or inventory level on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
12. Review and chart Statistical Process Control (SPC) data.
· Evaluate data for consistency and compliance.
· Communicate non-compliance with production and maintenance personnel.
13. Responsible for active participation on plant teams and activities including safety, quality, sustainability, community involvement, OEE, maintenance, employee wellness, brainstorming and continuous improvement which are required to create and maintain a World Class environment.
14. Responsible for their personal development by requesting regular meetings with their managers, requesting additional training, requesting involvement beyond their immediate job responsibilities, seeking higher education opportunities including continuing education classes and establishing self development and performance goals with their managers.
15. Committee Member of the following:
- Problem Solving Team – as necessary
16. Responsible for reporting quality, food safety, GMP, and food defense issues to their supervisor or a member of management.
Experience, Educational and Technical Qualifications
Our Operator should possess a sense of urgency, accountability, business ethics, professionalism, self-motivation and the desire and focus to improve the business.
Our Operator must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent and successfully complete
the entrance examinations and interviews.
· Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
· Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
· Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines.
· Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately.
· Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
Machine Helper/ Machine Operator
Title: Machine operator
10pm to 6.30am (will soon change to 12 hours 3 days on 3 days off) Training on first shift for first two weeks.
· Assist machine operator where assigned
· Communicate with operator in all aspects
· Work and think safety at all time
· All duties as assigned by management
· Strong safety and attendance record
· Mechanical aptitude
· Support extrusion department in various tasks such as set up, quality check, roll removal
· Maintain AIB standards
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
Converting Machine Operators - 2Nd Shift / Machine Operator
Rewind Operator – 2nd Shift
Inspect and perforate and rewind each job for quality and compliance to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and
Perform diversified manual and mechanical duties to set up and operate rewinding machinery. Duties include: machine set up, rewinding of product, recording productivity, and other similar duties pertaining to the operation of rewind machinery.
Set up rewind equipment. Read job sheet to determine product specifications. Install shafts onto rolls and load and align rolls. Web product through machine. Set and adjust cutters to obtain required specifications for trim and web width. Obtain set up approval from appropriate supervisory personnel.
Running machine up to optimal operating speed for the product being run. Monitor operation to ensure web is wrinkle free, making any required adjustments. Adjust feed speeds, tension and pressure settings, etc. to maintain proper web tension. Wind product to specified lengths. Unload finished rolls and place onto pallets for shipping, or stage for material handler pick up. Take product sample from each finished roll to check and verify specifications, and properly identify for supervisor review.
- Responsible for working safely and maintaining a safe work environment; following all plant and department specific safety rules, procedures, policies and programs; attending required training; identifying and reporting hazards; wearing all required personal protective equipment for all plant, department, and task specific requirements; and is accountable for self as well as co-workers safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience: Previous experience as a machine operator is a plus.
Physical Demands: An individual must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including , manual dexterity in the use of ordinary hand tools, and the physical ability to lift various weights and to work on or around machinery bending, stooping, and standing for long periods of time. In addition, individuals must be able to reach above shoulders and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We strive to differentiate ourselves through private label and customization expertise. With one of the most flexible and advanced manufacturing operations in the industry, we are able to custom blend and private label products with the most extensive formula and packaging options, smallest minimums, highest-quality graphics, and fastest turnaround. The Athea Packaging division brings focused innovations to the contract packaging and OEM markets.
We remain steadfast in our belief in the importance of service and quality. Many of our employees whom our customers talk with daily, and many of our employees building our customers products, have been with us for over ten, twenty, and even thirty years. It is their dedication to our business and industry that allows us to deliver the quality and service that Athea has become known for.
Athea manufactures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.