Addressing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Voice Data Technician II - MAC & IP Addressing
Previous Voice Data Technician II - MAC & IP Addressing Next Ref No.: 18-00045
Location: Covington, Louisiana At
cell , we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
The job is for a Voice Data Technician II .
The most important skills for the successful candidate are:
Ability to maintain, configure, and troubleshoot access and distribution switches
Must have knowledge of MAC and IP addressing (broadcast, unicast, multicast), switch operating systems, and basic understanding of spanning tree functions
Ability to maintain, configure and troubleshoot traditional telephony components
Ability to maintain, configure and troubleshoot VoIP end points and voicemail accounts
Ability to manage hardware requirements including staging, testing, installation, configuration, maintenance, and decommissioning of components applicable to area of responsibility
Understanding of infrastructure cabling, i.e. fiber, copper, and coax
Fully understands the hardware means of sending and receiving data on a carrier, including defining cables, cards and physical aspects
Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
Provides technical support and guidance to users
Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications
Uses knowledge of LAN / WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks
Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
+ 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
Familiarity with standard networking concepts, practices, and procedures
Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
e at http://www.excell.com/
X at http://www.excell.com/
cell at http://www.excell.com/ ™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity
e at http://www.excell.com/
X at http://www.excell.com/
cell at http://www.excell.com/ ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com at http://www.excell.com/ .
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Machine Operator & Painter (Cnc Machine Operator)
Job Description 2nd Shift, Painter & Hardware Machine Operator - Be intricate with cutting metal parts for construction of machines. The parts will include joints, pipes, frames, etc.
Experience in painting is a MUST as this person must be able to intricately tape and paint the machine parts. Paint must not drip, so the candidate must be an experienced painter. Candidate must have attention to detail, quality assurance, and safety.
This is a developmental role. Candidate MUST be reliable. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-588-9729
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programmer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
ONLY COMPLETE RESUMES WITH FULL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all equipment to meet or exceed company established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations.
· Follow Lock out / Tag out policy.
· Proactive in addressing unsafe conditions on production equipment.
· Process production equipment and maintain documentation to support process changes.
· Proactive in addressing inefficiencies of production equipment.
· Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Use power tool equipment in the shop in a safe manner to avoid injury or harm to self or other employees.
2. Responsible for producing and/or packing the best quality product at all times.
· Ensure all production meet or exceed customer standards and expectations.
· Perform routine bottle inspections as instructed by Shift Production Supervisor.
· Ensure all production is properly labeled and/or tagged.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
3. Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
· Ensure equipment is clean and in 'showroom condition' after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
· Continually evaluate equipment for improvement areas. Tag components or parts that need repair, replacement or improvement as outlined in the Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) guidelines.
4. Perform scheduled production equipment mold changeovers as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Perform changeovers with limited downtime as described in Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) procedures.
· Ensure production equipment is in safe and efficient operation after each changeover.
5. Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and process problems with equipment as needed or directed by management or Production Supervisor.
6. Maintain sufficient records to support the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) system - MicroMain.
· Record parts removed from inventory on appropriate documentation to maintain sufficient parts inventory.
· Notify Maintenance Manager when parts inventory becomes low or reaches a reorder point.
· Complete the appropriate paperwork required by all work orders.
· Generate the necessary quick tickets when emergency repairs are required.
7. Coordinate with Production Manager as it relates to production equipment training and employee development.
· Provide suggestions for training topics.
8. Communicate problems, progress reports and continuous improvement ideas to management staff, maintenance and production personnel.
9. Perform data collection of quality measurements as directed or when necessary
· Ensure all quality measurements are properly recorded in the NWA Quality Monitor at the scheduled intervals.
· Ensure all raw material lot numbers are properly obtained and recorded.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
· Ensure data is accurate and meets customer specifications.
· Organize and maintain clean work stations.
· Communicate out of specification conditions to production personnel.
10. Promote and participate in good housekeeping habits to ensure plant appearance exceeds management and customer expectations.
· Ensure all daily, weekly and periodic cleaning tasks are performed as outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
· Perform line sanitation tasks as outlined in the Master Sanitation Schedule and according to company procedures.
· Maintain a clean work area at all times.
à Empty all garbage cans in work area at the conclusion of assigned shift.
Sweep and/or mop production floor in work area.
à Clean equipment if it becomes dirty or stained during shift operation.
· Proactive in addressing housekeeping issues on the production floor and production equipment.
11. Responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation during the shift.
· Document machine or process changes.
· Perform necessary operator checklists.
· Maintain accurate production reporting documentation.
· Document equipment maintenance and repair on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
· Document part usage or inventory level on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
12. Review and chart Statistical Process Control (SPC) data.
· Evaluate data for consistency and compliance.
· Communicate non-compliance with production and maintenance personnel.
13. Responsible for active participation on plant teams and activities including safety, quality, sustainability, community involvement, OEE, maintenance, employee wellness, brainstorming and continuous improvement which are required to create and maintain a World Class environment.
14. Responsible for their personal development by requesting regular meetings with their managers, requesting additional training, requesting involvement beyond their immediate job responsibilities, seeking higher education opportunities including continuing education classes and establishing self development and performance goals with their managers.
15. Committee Member of the following:
- Problem Solving Team - as necessary
16. Responsible for reporting quality, food safety, GMP, and food defense issues to their supervisor or a member of management.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Slitter Operator - Machine Operator
Set up and run a slitter in the Finishing Department. This position is 3rd shift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set the slitter up to order specifications.
- Run slitter at maximum rate based on quality restrictions.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from slitter.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from the press department.
- Properly fill out all paperwork for slitter production.
- Do any required preventative maintenance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. During the summer, plant temperatures can become excessively hot. We manufacture plastic bags for the food and consumer markets and also print on the packaging. Non-toxic solvents and chemicals are used in this facility.
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 1 or more years of machine, press, slitter or other manufacuturing operator experience
- Ability to communicate in written and oral in English.
- Basic mathematical concepts.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Good normal or corrected vision. Cannot be color blind.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds frequently, 3-5 times per hour, remove rolls and shafts from equipment and weigh and put on skid for an eight hour shift.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!