Addressing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Addressing Machine Operator
Basic computer and mechanical skills required.
Must be able to lift 40-70 lbs.
Addressing Analyst (Entry-Level) - Longmont, CO
Addressing Analyst (Entry-Level) - Longmont, CO
Description Responsible for performing the following:
Analysis of 911 subscriber address records to ensure accurate address validation associated with the 911 database
Research and resolve all types of errors resulting from 911 subscriber address record provisioning within contractually specified time frames
Update 911 subscriber address records using the Master Street Addressing Guide (MSAG) and other addressing resources
Answer correspondence and telephone calls daily from customers and respond to messages in a timely manner
Qualifications Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year data collection or data entry experience required
Basic knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required
Must successfully meet minimum score on data entry test Applications accepted until 11/20/17.
We saved lives today. Do you share our passion? No other connection is as critical as the one that can save a life. West is the pre-eminent provider of 9-1-1 technology solutions for traditional phone companies, wireless carriers, satellite and cable operators, VoIP service providers and government agencies. Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across the entire United States rely on West’s Safety Services for accurate, state-of-the-art 9-1-1 products and services. For over 38 years, West’s Safety Services has developed life-saving technology for systems, solutions and services that help guide emergency responders and public safety professionals as they assess complex, critical situations in real-time. Demand for our services continues to grow. The proliferation of smart devices, sensors and new media types fuel the spirit of innovation at Safety Services. Work with us and you will never take 9-1-1 for granted again! At the end of the day, you’ll know your work has helped save lives and will appreciate some GREAT AMENITIES in addition to our competitive compensation, health insurance benefits, generous paid time off, and a matching 401K:
Access to hundreds of online and in-person training courses to help you understand our solutions, develop your skills and become more effective personally and professionally
A spacious fitness center equipped with elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, free and cable weights, and a fully equipped yoga/aerobics studio; locker/shower rooms include towels and private dressing areas
On-campus dry cleaning service drop-off and pick-up
Break rooms serving complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and soda located throughout the building are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves West is an EEO Employer. PLEASE NOTE:
West’s Safety Services has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and throughout employment
Depending upon the position and/or access required, applicants and personnel may be required to successfully complete additional background checks including, but not limited to customer background checks, Criminal Justice Information Services certification, and criminal history check, fingerprinting and training
The company also runs a motor vehicle record check as part of the background check process
The Company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment
Marijuana remains an illegal drug under Federal law. We have Federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the Federal Drug Free Workplace Act
West’s Safety Services is a tobacco-free workplace
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Longmont
West Safety Services USA
Req ID: 119968
ONLY COMPLETE RESUMES WITH FULL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all equipment to meet or exceed company established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations.
· Follow Lock out / Tag out policy.
· Proactive in addressing unsafe conditions on production equipment.
· Process production equipment and maintain documentation to support process changes.
· Proactive in addressing inefficiencies of production equipment.
· Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Use power tool equipment in the shop in a safe manner to avoid injury or harm to self or other employees.
2. Responsible for producing and/or packing the best quality product at all times.
· Ensure all production meet or exceed customer standards and expectations.
· Perform routine bottle inspections as instructed by Shift Production Supervisor.
· Ensure all production is properly labeled and/or tagged.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
3. Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
· Ensure equipment is clean and in ‘showroom condition’ after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
· Continually evaluate equipment for improvement areas. Tag components or parts that need repair, replacement or improvement as outlined in the Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) guidelines.
4. Perform scheduled production equipment mold changeovers as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Perform changeovers with limited downtime as described in Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) procedures.
· Ensure production equipment is in safe and efficient operation after each changeover.
5. Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager.
· Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and process problems with equipment as needed or directed by management or Production Supervisor.
6. Maintain sufficient records to support the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) system – MicroMain.
· Record parts removed from inventory on appropriate documentation to maintain sufficient parts inventory.
· Notify Maintenance Manager when parts inventory becomes low or reaches a reorder point.
· Complete the appropriate paperwork required by all work orders.
· Generate the necessary quick tickets when emergency repairs are required.
7. Coordinate with Production Manager as it relates to production equipment training and employee development.
· Provide suggestions for training topics.
8. Communicate problems, progress reports and continuous improvement ideas to management staff, maintenance and production personnel.
9. Perform data collection of quality measurements as directed or when necessary
· Ensure all quality measurements are properly recorded in the NWA Quality Monitor at the scheduled intervals.
· Ensure all raw material lot numbers are properly obtained and recorded.
· Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
· Ensure data is accurate and meets customer specifications.
· Organize and maintain clean work stations.
· Communicate out of specification conditions to production personnel.
10. Promote and participate in good housekeeping habits to ensure plant appearance exceeds management and customer expectations.
· Ensure all daily, weekly and periodic cleaning tasks are performed as outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
· Perform line sanitation tasks as outlined in the Master Sanitation Schedule and according to company procedures.
· Maintain a clean work area at all times.
à Empty all garbage cans in work area at the conclusion of assigned shift.
Sweep and/or mop production floor in work area.
à Clean equipment if it becomes dirty or stained during shift operation.
· Proactive in addressing housekeeping issues on the production floor and production equipment.
11. Responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation during the shift.
· Document machine or process changes.
· Perform necessary operator checklists.
· Maintain accurate production reporting documentation.
· Document equipment maintenance and repair on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
· Document part usage or inventory level on appropriate MicroMain paperwork or handheld device.
12. Review and chart Statistical Process Control (SPC) data.
· Evaluate data for consistency and compliance.
· Communicate non-compliance with production and maintenance personnel.
13. Responsible for active participation on plant teams and activities including safety, quality, sustainability, community involvement, OEE, maintenance, employee wellness, brainstorming and continuous improvement which are required to create and maintain a World Class environment.
14. Responsible for their personal development by requesting regular meetings with their managers, requesting additional training, requesting involvement beyond their immediate job responsibilities, seeking higher education opportunities including continuing education classes and establishing self development and performance goals with their managers.
15. Committee Member of the following:
- Problem Solving Team – as necessary
16. Responsible for reporting quality, food safety, GMP, and food defense issues to their supervisor or a member of management.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
The Injection Blow Molding Operator position is very “hands-on” and will require making necessary changes and adjustments to the technical blow molding and auxiliary equipment as well as complete mold and color changes. The individualwill be responsible for operating, monitoring, processing and repairing machines to maximize machine efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
· Operate a group of plastic injection stretch blow molding machines and auxiliary equipment producing a container in a safe and high quality method.
· Perform processing of injection and/or blow molding machines to improve machine efficiency and reduce scrap.
· Perform regular lubrication and checks on all equipment, systems, molds and tooling in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
· Make frequent on time quality checks on products being produced from established quality standards.
· Identify and troubleshoot malfunctioning machines or equipment and effectively communicate machine operation variations with teammates and management to diagnose problems and complete necessary repairs.
· Maintain documentation as directed.
· Start and stop stretch blow molding and injection molding to produce quality plastic containers.
· Perform routine inspections, cleaning & lubricating and/or tightening of machine assembles per preventative maintenance procedures.
· Perform container inspections using test equipment, statistical quality methods & visual inspection techniques.
· Perform line inspections to verify the packing of defect-free product.
· Pack containers into boxes/cartons at designated production-line speeds according to specifications.
· Safely operate lift trucks to move materials.
· Perform as a responsible team member to maintain a clean, safe, and effective work environment.
· Operate blow molding and injection molding.
· Pull seepage, apply SPC methodologies for initiating machine adjustments, change materials, assist in changeovers and identify start and stop of out-of-spec production (hardware).
· Complete required documentation (Daily completion of log books and operator monitoring).
· Perform sample retention per procedure at required times.
· Machine area kept clean and conforming to 5S standards (Empty trashcans, seepage barrels, scrap bottles on floor, machines wiped down daily, etc.).
· Coordinate team assignments and work flow to insure meeting the daily production plan.
· Arrange learning opportunities for team members to continue their development.
· Provide responsible leadership regarding compliance to policies and provide responsible leadership regarding compliance to policies and standards.
· Identify and root-cause of defects in containers and recommend processing adjustments to eliminate the defect. Trouble shoot mechanical and processing problems.
· Perform color changeovers.
Operator is responsible at all times for their own safety and to assist where qualified with the safety of other team members and contractors. This includes, but is not limited to such things as:
- Follow all safety rules and safe work procedures and ensure they are followed by others working in and around the machinery
- Report and follow up on all injuries and near misses
- Actively participate in safety incident investigations
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping standards and expectations
- Provide leadership and active participation in team safety meetings, discussions, and training opportunities
- Follow all safety procedures such as Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, PPE, etc.
Operators will ensure that all products adhere to quality conformance and diligence specifications. This includes, but is not limited to such things as:
· Lead by example as a quality advocate
· Provide support, as needed, to correct quality deficiencies, e.g. product or packaging defects
· Ensure all work performed meets quality standards
Productivity and Reliability:
- Provide Operational support in running machines at centerline conditions, standard speeds, etc. to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Assist operators in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Address downtime issues promptly and effectively
- Lead and/or participate with root cause analysis for operating problems including identification of contributing causes for non-operating events; work to eliminate the root cause for continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems by utilizing standardized problem solving techniques, verify proper investigative actions are completed and root cause(s) are quickly identified
- Maintain spares, as needed, to ensure availability for equipment repairs
- Effectively utilize and maintain preventive maintenance and work order completion documentation
- Closely manage costs and eliminate waste (i.e. parts, tools, time, personnel)
- Take the initiative to bring forward and resolve issues
- Continuously strive to reduce inventory requirements by increasing reliability through predictive monitoring, scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Reduce bottlenecks in operations by addressing upcoming production needs and proactively resolving issues prior to scheduled requirements
Equipment and Facility Maintenance
- Technicians will work to maintain the integrity of the facility and operating equipment to ensure on-going safe, reliable operations. This includes such things as:
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Performing basic facility maintenance including repair of lighting, basic HVAC, etc.
- Monitor conditions of equipment by lubrication and vibration analysis.
- Completing maintenance care responsibilities and initiating and assisting in equipment repair as needed.
- Actively learn equipment, processes, and systems
- Participate in organizational improvement teams, e.g. Safety Committee, Quality Improvement, Productivity / Cost Reduction Teams, etc., as assigned on a rotating basis
- Actively share knowledge to train/mentor other team members, including maintenance, QA and operations, to foster team member development, including required safety training control systems, troubleshooting capabilities and other skills as identified
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Process, Set-up or Maintenance capacity in a manufacturing environment, plastics experience a plus.
· Advanced mechanical and technical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and complex mechanical equipment.
· Strong leadership traits.
· Ability to perform and recognize bottle quality and operating efficiency.
· Must know and follow all GMP / ASI / ISO procedures.
· Must be able to work safely and follow safety rules and JSA procedures.
· Must be able to identify and report violations and unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
· Must be able to wear protective clothing such as hair net, uniform, safety shoes, gloves, long-sleeved shirt and earplugs.
· Must be able to effectively respond in emergency situations such as fires and accidents.
· Must be able to follow all department procedures and directives.
· All of the above are essential job functions.
· Must own required basic hand tools.
· Preferred candidates will need Nissei, Husky, Automa, and/or SIPA operating
· Must have good math skills. Able to add, subtract, divide, multiply decimals and weigh grams.
· Able to read; must be able to read English text, blueprints. Write, speak and understand English directions/instructions.
· Writing skills required: Must be able to communicate in writing with all levels of organization in English.
· Able to work overtime on any shift on short notice.
· Ability to understand Statistical Process Control charts and data.
· Ability to work all shifts as needed
- High degree of Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Committed to safety & organizational goals
- A record of stable & continuous employment
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Outlook)
- Strong service orientation
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability & willingness to work safely & wear PPE as required
- Drive and determination to strive for continuous improvement
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask and display consistent follow-thru on tasks, assignments, projects, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED, technical or vocational training a plus
- Flexibility to work overtime and alternate schedules
· Due to the proximity of equipment causing electromagnetic fields, technician must be free of prostheses, particularly of a cardiac type (pacemaker) or a metal or similar implant. IntraPac Lawrenceburg cannot offer employment to anyone with these conditions.
· Must be able to perform repetitive bending
· Must be able to lift up to 45 to 70 lbs.
· Possess ability to stand for up to 12 hours, including frequent walking, climbing and use of ladders, bending and twisting at the waist and knees, squatting or kneeling to change rolls, and lifting arms above the head.
· Ability to hear conversation and warning alarms.
· Ability to visually inspect small items (parts of tubes).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., climb ladders and stairs, kneel, and stand for continuous periods of time
· While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to dust/airborne particles; heights; loud noise & vibrations; mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards. The noise level for this work environment is usually moderate. The work environment may include moderately hot or cold temperatures.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· PPE may be required when performing some job functions, such as gloves, a smock, hairnet, safety glasses, etc.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those required to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Employees will be evaluated in part based upon the performance of tasks listed in this job description. IntraPac has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or IntraPac may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CNC Machine Operator
Summary: The position reports daily to the Team Leader for the area for direction and assignment. The Level 2 Position is represents an employee that maintains meeting the standard/expectation for the assigned role. This employee will consistently meet the standard for a Philips’ Employee in the designated role. That standard is in relation to Safety, Quality, & Productivity. It requires 1-year minimum of Philips experience to be in the role but maintain an aptitude to progress within the role.
Work independently and self-motivator to continue to personally challenge into a higher standard
Review and understand all required documentation for the given process (MIs, Drawings, etc.)
Consistently meet or exceed time standards for the operation
Exhibit high sense of Safety Behaviors
Consistently addressing QEKs within the Mag Bay
Ensure performance of self and peers maintains the highest quality of Philips Principles
Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit Philips behaviors
Meet the Philips Manufacturing Attendance Policy Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Knowledge and use of Fanuc Control Systems
Ability to function overhead cranes for load/unload of equipment + 90% Weekly Direct Labor on Magnets + 10% Weekly Indirect Labor involved in Gemba Meetings, 5S, QEKs
Interpersonal skills and an effective communicator to daily activities, concerns, etc.
Possesses an aptitude to develop a working knowledge of SC Magnet manufacturing processes within their assigned role + 1+ years of Philips Experience Preferred Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
YOUR TEAM: We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for a 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Latham, NY. The Latham MR Magnets facility is a manufacturing and development site for Magnetic Resonance Imaging magnets and other superconducting products used in Philips Magnetic Resonance Imaging and other customers. This site is part of the Magnetic Resonance Business Innovation Unit in Philips Healthcare
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to operate a large Vertical Turning Lathe using precision measuring equipment and program and make adjustments to CNC programs. Candidate will need to interpret manufacturing instructions and drawings and possess considerable ingenuity to recommend and make appropriate tooling offsets and fixturing to compliment changing conditions.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
Must be able to operate FANUC CNC controller to achieve close tolerances and verify dimensions prior to inspections, both directly and by mathematical calculation.
The ability to meet engineering specifications is critical to product function.
Must be able to operate a standup/sit down fork truck.
Must be able to operate an overhead crane and fork truck.
Perform all other duties as assigned, such as deburr, stud shooting, cleaning, etc.
Possess the ability to make decisions involving a high degree of certainty.
Must have the ability to work independently to modify programs as required.
Must possess a high level of concentration and visual attention.
Requires climbing and awkward positions while setting-up and measuring.
Strong attention to detail. EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: - Experience in manufacturing industry and/or high technology environment required.
CNC programming experience a plus
Ability to interpret GD&T drawings.
Advanced Manufacturing Technical degree or equivalent Machine Operating Experience.
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU: A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips_Chronic_Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video . To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html . Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Machine Operator - Quilting/Wind-Up/Feed Operator
- Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operator
31-Oct-2017 to 30-Dec-2017 (EST)
Louisville, KY, USA + $11.00
Full Time Includes health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation. Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job 3 Day work week! Production Bonus!! Sign On Bonus up to $1,750!!! $1.00/hr Shift Differential Louisville Bedding, a manufacturer of bedding components, in the Jeffersontown area is looking for Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operators for our evening shifts. Operators needed for either Sunday
6am Availability for occasional Saturday overtime. Essential duties and responsibilities includes the following:
Loads and secures cloth onto continuous industrial quilting machine and assists with starting the quilting process.
Feeds and secures continuous quilted cloth onto wind-up bar and starts roll up process.
Cuts quilted cloth run, using scissors, at the designated point based on yardage specs.
Removes completed rolls of quilted cloth from the wind-up unit and places on pallets.
Starts new roll of quilted cloth onto wind-up bar without stopping machine.
Secures roll ends, weighs, bags, and labels previously finished quilted rolls, scans, and stores on supply rack, using hoist.
Checks width of quilted rolls and visually inspects quilted cloth for defects during wind-up operation.
Records weights and widths of batting rolls.
Maintains expected quality goals.
Maintains expected production goals.
Observes all department and company safety rules.
Maintains a clean work area. Properly disposes of trash and scrap at the end of the shift and as needed.
Any other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and conduct basic mathematics involving weight measurements.
While performing duties, employee will be regularly required to stand, walk, stoop and bend in order to operate equipment.
Must grip, push, pull and reach over shoulder level with both hands.
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
May be required to wear personal protective equipment.
Must be able to pass criminal background check and screening for illegal substances.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!