Adhesive Bandage Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Adhesive Bandage Machine Operator
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Baron HR Technical has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator - 2nd shift to work for an aerospace company in Bamberg, SC 29003.
Length of Assignment: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
Work Schedule: The hours are Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am and Friday – Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Job Description Summary
Set up and operates production machines and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Typically works on a variety of machines and is able to recognize problems and deviations independently in accordance with accepted practices and involves others as needed. Is considered a technical expert in their field within the company and is looked to for training others and assistance in solving difficult problems.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks which may include special processes, to ensure machines are running properly. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
--Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Adjusts machine feeds and speeds based on specifications and experience and changes tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification. May require the knowledge and or experience working with up to 9 machines.
--Troubleshoots problems and assists with development of new machining processes.
--Trains and mentors new and/or less experienced operators
--Follows quality testing and inspects parts using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment. Quality testing may require special processes.
--Completes manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
--Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
--All other duties as assigned.
--Over 40 hours is required as scheduled to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications --High School Diploma or equivalent
--AS degree in machine tool technology, engineering, maintenance technician, or equivalent is preferred
--Prefer 3+ years of experience
--Experience with set up reduction and other lean techniques preferred
--Operation & Control
--Mathematics (knowledge of geometric tolerances)
--Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
--Quality Control Analysis
--Basic Computer Skills
--Basic understanding of cutting tools, rake angles, relief angles, clearance, as well as speeds and feeds
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Senior Product Development Scientist - Adhesives
|Position Title Senior Product Development Scientist|
* Work closely with Sales & Marketing to define gaps in company's product portfolio and find new opportunities within the pressure sensitive industry that can provide growth.
* Work directly with customers to define customer wants, needs & potential customer value.
* Develop new products that are robust in design and have strong financial returns.
* Work closely with Purchasing and Manufacturing to assure product development initiatives are well managed from an overall cost perspective.
* Be an internal technical expert in all areas of adhesives and PSA's in particular.
* Stay abreast of new adhesive technologies and evolving trends in the PSA industry.
* Successfully qualify new raw materials in a timely fashion.
- A minimum of 5 years of Technical/Product Development experience in a related industry is required.
- A strong background in adhesives and pressure sensitive products.
- Knowledge of paper, films, release liners and converting processes is desirable.
- BS degree in Science or Engineering is required, an advanced degree is a plus.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
2. 5+ years of Technical/Product Development experience in a related industry.
3. Strong background in adhesives and pressure sensitive products.
4. Knowledge of paper, films, release liners and converting processes is desirable.
Post a Job
Machine Operator (Day & Swing Positions- Food Production)
Ajinomoto Windsor is a world class manufacturer and distributor of frozen foods. Our plant located in North Portland, Oregon manufactures over 80 types of Asian Style frozen food to include Gyoza (pot stickers), Shumai (dumplings), Rice and prepared Asian style meals that are convenient, easy-to-make and delicious. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation. • In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts. • Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize Production down time. • Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments. • Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors. • May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process. •Practice and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times during production. QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to read and write and understand English
Must be able to solve simple mathematical equations involving percentages
Highly Motivated and Energetic
High levels of attention to detail
Have the drive to learn and grow with the company
Must be able to comprehend and take directions
Flexibility in schedule and can work different hours. SALARY: $12.24/hr (eligible for raise after introductory period) INTERESTED candidates can submit application at the facility as we welcome walk-in candidate and onsite interviews will be conducted. We are located at 7124 N Marine Drive Portland, OR 97203. Our company has experienced double digit growth for the past several years, check out Ajinomoto Windsor home page http://www.ajinomotowindsor.com to learn more about our company. If you want to earn a competitive salary and a generous 401K plan, as well as extraordinary benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD & STD as well as a variety of other benefits programs, then we have the career opportunity for you. EOE
About our company: Guilford is a supplier of textiles to the global automotive industry as well as to industrial and medical markets in the U.S. With revenues of approximately $475 million and 1500 employees worldwide, we have two manufacturing facilities in the US and one in the UK.. Guilford is owned by Lear Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical power management systems, with over $14 billion in revenue, operations in 35 countries and a culture that is dedicated to operational excellence, superior customer service and continuous improvement.
Job title:General Laborer – Operations
Position Summary: Guilford is currently hiring for FULL-TIME hourly textile manufacturing positions in several departments on several shifts.
Must be able to work over-time if required. Must have reliable transportation. Basic verbal and written communication skills required.
Tracking Code: 11111 Job Location: Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Post a Job
Cnc Machine Operator
Job Description: Supporting the needs of manufacturing departments by making precision production parts to blueprint specifications so that they are capable of producing a quality end product.
Demonstrate proficient use of machining equipment such as mills, lathes and surface grinders to work with various steel materials. Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints with basic machining requirments. Have basic knowledge of the use of measuring tools such as micrometers, dial calipers, dial indicators and measuring tapes and scales.
Understand the use of cutting tools such as drills, taps, face mills and turning and boring tools. Produce parts in an efficient manner, without compromising safety or quality. Team player
For over 100 years, we have been an industry leader in manufacturing scrap recycling and processing equipment. And for over 100 years, we have maintained this position by paying attention to our customer s needs.
Day in. Day out.
Post a Job
Machine Operator - Clean Tech
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
It began as a Great Idea: Clean Tech was founded in 1989 to reclaim the plastic in water containers and other post-consumer packaging. Clean Tech's leaders knew that recycling would extend disposal capacity, save money in disposal costs and conserve natural resources. They saw further growth opportunity in the business's potential for creating new jobs and providing a reliable, cost-effective resource for the manufacturing industry. It Has Become an Even Better Idea: This modern recycling center initiated the company's entry into the environmental movement more than 20 years ago. Clean Tech recycled 2 billion bottles in 2007 alone at its Dundee, MI facility. It now recycles more than 3 billion bottles per year and continues to invest in recycling technology and operational improvements. Expanding recycling to Europe: A Luxembourg recycling center anchors environmental operations in Europe with PET recycling.
The machine operator is responsible for running our recycling lines including HDPE and PET wash lines and extrusion lines as well as making necessary adjustments and minor repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsibility and authority as outlined in the Quality Manual, Operational Procedures and all Instruction manuals.
- Functions within an ISO/Team environment effectively.
- Responsible for personnel working on the line are following company safety policies.
- Responsible for making sure all safety guards are in place during operation.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping standards and a safe environment.
- Responsible for meeting all quality standards for product produced on line.
- Responsible for all quality testing associated with the line.
- Responsible for meeting production goals set for the line.
- Performs preventative maintenance and cleaning on equipment as assigned.
- Performs minor mechanical repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures proper operation of associated equipment with the line.
- Observes all local and Company safety policies and procedures as well as housekeeping requirements.
- Miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined as verifiable by transcript, reference, testing, or other approved methods.
- Basic computer, math and reading knowledge and PLC interaction experience.
- Good verbal communication skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes.
- Strong inter-personal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes and verifiable references.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Embroidery Machine Operator
We are growing! Embroidered Impressions is a leader in the apparel embellishment industry and we are currently hiring embroidery machine operators and other individuals with experience using embroidery and embellishment equipment. The right candidates will exhibit great attention to detail, be a team-player, be dependable, able to work with hands and have knowledge of hoop installation and calibration on embroidery machine. Other duties will include cleaning and trimming garments as they come off the production line and some light warehouse work.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Reads work order to determine type and location of embroidery.
- Enters appropriate art into the embroidery computer system.
- Selects size and color thread and draws it through machine guides and bobbin.
- Removes and replaces bobbin when needed.
- Adjusts & regulates setscrews to control machine tension.
- Hoops garments and installs in the hoop guides.
- Observes sewing operation to detect defects in stitching that indicate machine malfunction and notifies supervisor of malfunction.
- Repairs defective embroidery or fills in blanks left by embroidery machine.
- Uses scissors to trim away backing from decoration
Monthly bonus plan in additional to competitive wages based on your experience.
If you are interested in joining a growing team of professionals who take pride in their work and have fun while doing it then apply today to schedule an appointment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and participate in E-Verify.
Honing Machine Operator
A local Manufacturing Company is looking for an experienced Honing Machine Operator to help them meet demand.
Honing Machine OperatorSummary:
Sets up and operates vertical honing machine to hone internal or external surfaces of metal objects such as, prototype cylinders, bearings, or connecting rods to specifications, analysing specifications and selecting tooling according to knowledge of honing procedures.
Obtains such information as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts in run from job order and instructions of machine-shop supervisor, productions, or job setter, honing
Positions workpiece in fixture or on machine table, and secures it with clamps and wrenches, verifying positions with instruments such as surface gages and dial indicators
Selects feed rate, honing speed, depth cut, and honing tool for each operation, according to knowledge of metal properties, abrasives, and shop mathematics
Positions and secures tool in spindle
Moves controls to position tool in relation to workpiece and to set feed rate and spindle speed
Turns nut on tool or sets automatic mechanism to expand tool to selected diameter
Positions and tightens stops with wrench to control length of stroke
Measures honed workpiece for conformance to specifications, using electromechanical limit gages, surface gages, micrometers, and telescoping gages
High School diploma or GED equivalent and trade school, vocational education or apprenticeship
2-4 years experience in work related environment
Ability to read blueprints and manufacturing sketches
Be able to read inspection tools and have knowledge of Quality Control, gages, and micrometers
Have ability to set tool lengths for each machine in department
Knowledge or arithmetic involving decimals, fractions and its application to the reading of drawings and measuring instruments or the calculations, and recording dimensions
Shift: 2nd shift (3:30 PM - 12:00 AM)
Compensation: $18-20/hr depending on experiencePost a Job