Adhesive Primer Job Description Sample
Bioinformatics Scientist - Primer Design
Job Description When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. Location/Division Specific Information South San Francisco, CA. The candidate will be part of the Bioinformatics R&D team in Clinical Next Generation Sequencing Group and will be responsible for primer design for the development of targeted sequencing panels, pipelines and algorithms for next-generation DNA sequencing. How will you make an impact? As the leading supplier of life science technology and related applications, we are helping life scientists understand and use the power of genomics to pursue new scientific discoveries and advance clinical research in personalized medicine. What will you do?
Design assays for custom targeted sequencing panels for external and internal researchers
Understand the core scientific questions and design assays to best address these questions.
Develop, maintain, and operate bioinformatics pipelines for assay design, data mining and analysis
Improve the designs by iterative analysis of the sequencing data obtained. Develop heuristic rules, optimization, and algorithms to improve the design pipeline.
Analyze sequence data and mine public databases for sequence content.
Collaborate closely with the molecular biologists, product management, sales, experimental researchers and other members of the Bioinformatics team
Work closely with external customers to understand and provide the best design solution that meets their needs How will you get here?
- This position requires the knowledge and skills normally acquired through completion of a MS/PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Genomics or related field. Three years of relevant working experience is required.
Experience working and developing bioinformatics production systems.
The candidate must have experience in Perl / Python programming, shell scripting and SQL.
The following are also required: hands-on experience with the relevant sequence analysis tools (e.g. Blast, Clustalw, bowtie, etc.)
An excellent understanding of genomic databases and their annotations (GenBank, RefSeq, ENSEMBL, dbSNP, UCSC genome browser); a good understanding of the biology behind genotyping, gene expression profiling, comparative genomics and genetic mapping; an appreciation of the use of statistical methods and mathematical models in the interpretation of biological data; experience with next generation sequencing data
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong communication and organization skills are needed. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. *IND-LSG Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Chemist-Water Based Adhesive Company
*Monitor Product Quality
*Ensure product compliance to standardized and specifications
*Compile and analyze data
*Utilize a variety of test equipment
*Set up laboratory tests and experiments
*Prepare chemical solutions following standardized formulas
*Write technical reports
*Interpret chemical data
*Maintain Laboratory equipment
*Perform chemical analyses
*Follow safe chemical handling techniques
*Have strong math skills
*Maintain accurate and complete documentation
*Work effectively in team environment
Salary is negotiable
Wallpaper And Self Adhesive Vinyl Installer
Advance Reproductions Corporation is seeking an experienced and self motivated wallpaper installer. You will install wall murals in corporate and retail venues, museums, colleges and universities, healthcare facilities and other locations requiring architectural solutions. Knowledge of self adhesive vinyl installation a plus.
We utilize the latest state-of-the-art imaging equipment available today offering grand format UV flatbed printing services, wide format eco-solvent printing services, wide format latex printing, comprehensive finishing and graphic installations. We are staffed with a team of experienced and knowledgeable personnel assuring finished products of the highest quality, on time and on budget.
This position will be more research based and not lab work. Have knowledge of formulations and adhesives from previous work experience.
Previous experience with research and development, glues or polymers would be beneficial. This could be full time or part time depending on the person's current situation
Adhesive Packager / Shipping
Follow safety procedures and wear proper PPE
Read and follow operating procedures.
Check product & lot numbers on paperwork & packaging for accuracy.
Package pails, drums, and totes, cartridges, bags & bottles
Assist in filing gallons in small packaging area
Operate shrink-wrap machine
Pumping product to storage tank
Complete pack tickets and other production forms.
Pull and stage orders for adhesives from open order report and sales orders.
Check product and lot numbers on paperwork and packaging for accuracy
Weighing trucks inbound and outbound freight
Loading and unloading trailers and tank trucks.
Fax paperwork to customers after order ships
Coordinate FedEx and UPS packages
Work with sample orders
Print SDS and COA for packages
- Maintain good housekeeping standards. This is a general description and is not intended to be all inclusive.
Must have experience in using forklifts
Must be punctual and courteous.
Be flexible in the workplace and train for all positions as the need arises.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment and able to work all shifts.
Attention to detail and numerical aptitude in order to assure accurate production paperwork.
Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities to resolve workplace process problems.
Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with other employees.
Sense of urgency and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner in order to assure customer requirements are met.
Able to pass physical requirements for position, some heavy lifting and wearing of proper PPE. Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for careers including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. START YOUR APPLICATION
Adhesive Packagers (1St & 2Nd Shifts)
Are you looking for advancement and an opportunity to apply your manufacturing experience? We have exciting opportunities for Filling Machine Operators/Adhesive Packagers on both 1st and 2nd shifts and are willing to train! Apply your production experience and technical skills to advance through operator levels I, II, & III. If you are looking for a stable, growing company, we currently opportunities available in our clean, state of the are facility in Germantown, WI.
Reporting to the Lead, Filling Machine Operators/Adhesive Packagers use various equipment to fill/package adhesives and other specialty chemicals into various containers. Operators will run job orders from start to finish, set up filling machines, adjust, operate, maintain, break down and clean equipment. Blending experience a plus!
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferably from a custom adhesive, chemical, paint manufacturing or liquid packaging/filling environment.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or other equivalent diploma (GED, HSED) or experience.
- Basic math skills for measuring, counting and weighing is a must.
- Reading and writing skills to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information.
- Candidates should have basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment.
- Must be self-directed, able work independently within the fast-paced production environment and comfortable performing repetitious tasks.
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards.
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others.
- Willing to learn and grow within a successful, dynamic and expanding company.
Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, 10% bonus plan, and benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation, and much more! To apply, candidates should submit their Resume & Wage Expectations (required) in response to this posting, for consideration.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading distributor of adhesives and other formulated systems and services. We are a global corporation, specializing in the distribution, manufacturing and custom filling of adhesives, specialty chemicals and equipment. With more than 40 years of experience in adhesive applications, we continue to expand and position ourselves for the future. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons.
In exchange for your achievements, you are rewarded with a competitive base salary, annual bonus potential and paid time off. We also offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k) with a generous company match.
Adhesive Laminator Operator
Adhesive Laminator Operator
To understand and operate all the adhesive laminator functions required to produce quality product
in a safe manner by following company policies and procedures. They are responsible for ensuring
that the product does not become contaminated in any way and the equipment is maintained to
ensure that it operates as designed and is safe at all times.
Cut Resistant Gloves
Safety Shoes (Steel Toed)Physical
Must be able lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
Follow all company policies and procedures
Be familiar with the operation of all safety devices on the adhesive laminator
Read and interpret the Job Jacket
Operate and understand all aspects of the adhesive laminator
Set up and operate LOGIC system
Complete job checkout before starting production
Complete lab tests necessary for checkout
Operate the chain hoists safely
Assist with loading raw material rolls into unwinds
Assist with preparing splices on unwind rolls
Assist with removing and palletizing laminated rolls from the rewind
Load empty cores, cut to the proper size, on rewind and prepare for splice
Remove and collect raw material roll labels
Weigh waste and complete waste tickets
Monitor quality of material being produced
Properly mix adhesive using the air operated mixer
Hook up adhesives to the coating station
Understand adhesive types
Install doctor blades in unit
Set up and operate the treater
Properly label all WIP rolls
Remove and collect all raw material and WIP rolls tickets
Check raw material films for the correct type and wind direction
Understand QA Hold tag system
Understand raw material Defective Material Return system
Follow all GMP's to avoid product contamination
Keep work area and equipment clean per SQF Food Safety requirements
Perform Operator assigned preventative maintenance as scheduled
Label and return unused rolls to inventory
Complete all required paperwork
Understand scheduling board
Troubleshoot as necessary
Each new employee or current employee who transfers to a new position receives a minimum of two
weeks of OJT working with individual(s)who are assigned to that position. This allows the trainee to
work around the equipment and learn all the duties required with the necessary assistance or guidance
Miembros De La Tripulación De Limpieza - PT, Primer Turno
Título del trabajo: miembros de la tripulación de limpieza
Tiempo completo y medio tiempo, primer turno, fines de semana incluidos
Descripción del trabajo:Las personas responsables, motivadas y orientadas a los detalles deben trabajar en un entorno de equipo que preste servicios de limpieza / limpieza para una tienda por departamentos. Los deberes incluyen limpieza básica, desempolvado, trapeado, barrido, aspirado, trapeado, limpieza de baños, eliminación de basura, fregado / pulido de pisos, etc. Debe ser capaz de operar un buffer u otro tipo de maquinaria. Un positivo, puede hacer la actitud, es esencial. La experiencia de limpieza previa es una ventaja. Completo programa de entrenamiento proporcionado.
Miembro De La Tripulación De Janitorial (FT Primer Turno)
Título del trabajo: miembros de la tripulación de limpieza
Tiempo completo, primer turno, 5am-10am, fines de semana incluidos, $10/hour
Descripción del trabajo:Las personas responsables, motivadas y orientadas a los detalles deben trabajar en un entorno de equipo que preste servicios de limpieza / limpieza para una tienda por departamentos. Los deberes incluyen limpieza básica, desempolvado, trapeado, barrido, aspirado, trapeado, limpieza de baños, eliminación de basura, fregado / pulido de pisos, etc. Debe ser capaz de operar un buffer u otro tipo de maquinaria. Un positivo & ldquo; puede hacer & rdquo; la actitud es esencial. La experiencia de limpieza previa es una ventaja. Completo programa de entrenamiento proporcionado.
Primer Sanders needed!!!! no experience required!!! immediate interviews and start dates!
essential duties & responsibilities for Primer Sander:
- Projects are sanded in a first in, first out flow.
- Test seams for fit to ensure they are not too loose.
- Prepare parts to be sanded by filling seams with wax or glue, removing any access as needed.
- Sand surface, edges and profiles using pneumatic hand sanders, sandpaper and sanding blocks.
- Feel surfaces for smoothness and defects before sending to paint.
- Work with co-workers, supervisors and continuous improvement staff to communicate ideas that may eliminate cost and/or create efficiencies.
- Down stock as needed to keep paint and sanding areas clear, and fill racks to help set painter pace as needed.
- General cleanliness and housekeeping of sanding booth and surrounding areas.
- All other duties as assigned.
Pay for Primer Sander: $12.00-$13.00/hr
Shift for Primer Sander:
1st shift: 6:00am-2:00pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:00am
Reliable transportation is needed for Primer Sander role
physical Requirements for primer sander:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionallyrequired to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Constantly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Frequentlylift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionallylift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Associated topics: coater, conformal coater, grind, grit ballast, painter, powder, repaint, rubber, sandblaster, wax
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!