Adjuster Electrical Contacts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Adjuster Electrical Contacts
Specialty Biopharmaceutical Sales Representative (Must Have Contacts With Emory)
Must have pharmaceutical experience
Must live in Atlanta proper
Must have contacts with EMORY
Strong base + uncapped commission and stock
Well Funded Specialty Biopharmaceutical Start Up is Looking for sales reps on the nationwide. People that want to get in on a ground floor opportunity and move up into management, training, brand specialization, etc.
Out client is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
Post a Job
Risk Adjustment Coders (Cms-Hcc, Hhs-Hcc, Ccc, And Cdi)
RISK ADJUSTMENT CODERS
- Complete Code Capture (CCC)
- Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Risk Adjustment Validation
- More details will come as we get closer to the project
- Providing high quality HCC/CCC/CDI coding across multiple clients.
- HCC/CCC/CDI coding for 2015-2016 year.
- CPC or CPC-A or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA
- CRC preferred, but not required
- Must have at least 1 year of active HCC coding experience, or
- Must have at least 1 year of active CCC coding experience, or
- Must have at least 1 year of active CDI coding experience
- Must have at least 1 year of ICD-9 coding experience
- Must have at least 1 year of ICD-10 coding experience
- Must have proof of passing an ICD-10 Proficiency or Readiness Assessment through the AAPC or AHIMA
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Must pass the Risk Adjustment coding test
- Signed contract with Aviacode
- Must reside in the U.S.
- This is a CONTRACT position for a SHORT TERM project (June 2017-February 2018)
- There will be multiple projects available consisting of a mix of HCC, CCC, CDI, RA Validation
- Must complete a certain number of charts per pay period (varies per project).
- Must maintain a 95% accuracy rate.
- Must maintain a 95% completeness rate.
- You will be paid twice a month on the 10th and 25th. The pay periods go from 1-15 and 16-31.
- This is a 1099 position.
- Must have a Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible).
- Dual monitors highly recommended
2. Please answer questions and take the assessment by using this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017RAassessment
You will be required to take a 2 part coding assessment when you apply. Part 1 needs to be done at the time you apply (39 questions). Part 2 needs to be done within 48 hours (8 charts).
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
Please fill out your SURGERY related coding experience here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SurgeryExp
“Aviacode does not discriminate on the grounds of race, creed, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, Vietnam era Veteran’s status, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor.”
Post a Job
Sr. Java Developer - Contact Center COE - 10053
Talent Supply is a technology focused recruiting firm with a vast network of resources to connect talented individuals with companies looking for them. Through our efficient recruiters and innovative search strategies, Talent Supply will help you find the right candidate fast. We deliver unique solutions across multiple industries and markets. As a startup, we have devised a surefire recruiting strategy to enable us provide better service for our clients at every stage of their organizational growth. We deliver enviable results for all sorts of positions including technology, engineering, finance, sales, marketing, accounting, legal and operational positions across all industries nationwide. Our commitment to quality has served us for both employees and clients since we started. Talent Supply prides itself on a team of professional recruiters that are available to tackle difficult staffing challenges other firms may face.
Express Script is looking for an experienced hands-on Java/J2EE Sr. application engineer to join our customer engagement team and play an integral role in serving our members & clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning contact center COE including business product owners, technical product owners, cross functional application development teams and infrastructure teams.
- Work closely with the business teams to ensure the all IVR/AOM requirements
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM Methodology
- Hands on experience in administering Outbound campaign in Genesys administrator
- Development experience on Campaign management such as build, configure and implement in Genesys environment
- Development experience on Campaign management such as build, configure and implement in Genesys environment
- Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges
- Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space
- Devise and present solutions to larger audience and get both business/technical buy in
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AOM products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
- Prevent issues through upgrades, patches of Genesys products, and coordinate upgrades and patches of dependent products.
- Participate in Implementation and support expansion and new Genesys Initiatives.
- Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
- Bachelors in IT discipline and 8+ years’ professional experience
- Minimum of 10+years of experience working with Java/J2EE technologies
- 8+ Years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex business applications
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, Jira, Maven etc.
- 8+ years of experience working with Database technologies (PL/SQL, SQL, Pro*c etc)
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX/LINUX
- 5+ years of experience with modern frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with implementing cloud native application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Amazon AWS or Azure
Contact Center Representatives-
- Full time and part time Contact Center Representatives- Contact center is located at our Corporate office at 1641 N. 1st Street. Seeing a candidates with customer service experience as well as call center/contact center/receptionist/helpdesk experience. 16-$20 per hour depending on experience. ( Must be 18 or over, have clear back ground M-F must be available 9am to 7pm Saturday must be available 9am to 3pm.
Essential Duties and
- Answer calls of a specific or general nature; direct caller to appropriate department as needed.
- Address members’ concerns, resolve problems; reverse fees or charges within given authority.
- Meet sales goals through promoting marketing campaigns; explain features and benefits; identify and act on potential cross sell opportunities.
- Promote Relationship Rewards through cross selling and referring the appropriate product or service.
- Assist member with completing loan applications or changes in service requests.
- Open new sub-share accounts, process account balance or transfer requests, stop payment orders,
- Perform transaction call back procedures.
- Prepare requests for statement/check copies and payment/deposit research.
- Process member requests for ATM, Check Card, and Visa blocking/ordering.
- Post payments and mail deposits daily.
- Accept mortgage loan applications if registered as an MLO.
- Attend product knowledge and customer service training.
- Ensure all work is completed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to convey detailed information and instructions clearly
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to use resources to problem solved
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school graduate or equivalent experience.
- Prefer prior experience in financial services area.
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing required to complete duties.
- Use of wrist, hands and/or fingers frequently and regularly.
- Speak accurately and distinctly to convey or obtain information.
- Visual abilities to include close/distance/peripheral/color vision, depth perception, ability to focus, read/input information from/into a computer monitor.
- Average or ordinary visual perception to prepare and review written material.
- Ability to convey detailed information and instructions clearly.
- Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
Must be available to work on Saturdays
Post a Job
Auto Claims Adjuster
Auto Claims Adjuster
Location :Gilbert, AZ - - -
Job Summary Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance! MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence. Your Future Starts Here!
Auto Claims Adjuster May be filled at a higher level commensurate with experience. In this position, individuals will be trained in handling/adjusting of automobile physical damage claims.
This is a multi-state position which will require developing a proficiency in interpreting, understanding and applying multiple policies/products and multi-jurisdictional claim handling requirements. The individual will need to possess or be able to obtain the appropriate state adjuster licenses required by state statute. The individual in this position will handle a pending of automobile property damage claims which will consist of Collision, Other Than Collision, Property Damage & Uninsured Property Damage features.
Primarily be responsible for the screening and processing of losses, determining coverage exposures, liability analysis, negotiating settlements, and making payments. Frequent oral and written communication with customers is required and must be timely and professional.
Job Requirements + Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
Experience: 0 - 2 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 2 - 4 years.
Knowledge: Limited to moderate knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Learns to apply them to the job.
Decision Making: Makes decisions related to a wide variety of situations within management limits.
Interprets guidelines and procedures, applying judgment and discretion. Decisions influence portions of a project, client relationships and/or expenditures.
Supervision Received: Works independently under moderate to general supervision, receiving specific and detailed instructions on new types of work.
Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the job.
Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve problems of relatively limited scope and complexity which require independent thinking.
Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently.
Contacts are primarily at or below upper management levels. Represents organization on specific projects. Communication may involve persuasion, and negotiation. Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities A minimum of one year Contact Center Claim Services or equivalent claims adjusting, or related work experience is required.
The ability to obtain necessary licensing for geographic area assigned to the position based on business need is also required.
This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to assure productivity goals of managing a pending are met. Strong telephone customer service skills and the ability to empathize is needed.
Must possess basic CRT / PC skills with accurate keyboarding abilities. Must possess good math skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource.
We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve. We are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people. If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. #INDEED123
Claims Adjuster - Miami
We are a proven provider of specialty insurance products and services looking for Inside Property Adjusters who are ready to step into our fast paced energetic environment and drive results while providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for individuals interested in learning our business, growing their expertise, and becoming a future leader. As aP&C Claims Adjuster, you will review property damage claim information from the Outside Adjuster, complete the investigation, and resolve the claim. This requires strong organizational abilities and empathetic interpersonal skills. You will also be responsible for on-going communication and for providing status updates to the insured and others associated with the claim activity. Successful candidates will be computer literate and comfortable working in a paperless environment. They will enjoy working with customers, be effective at listening and communicating, and have confidence in resolving issues and negotiating fair settlements. Assurant values a diverse workforce where employees are treated with respect, are encouraged to contribute, and have the opportunity for career growth. We offer company-subsidized group benefit plans (including health insurance eligibility on the first day of employment), discounted stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, and many additional benefits. /This position is located at our beautiful Cutler Bay, Miami campus where we offer a state of the art on-site Child Care and Elementary school, fully equipped gym, dry cleaners, credit union and more! /// Special Considerations: __ May require working overtime and/or weekend hours. An Adjuster’s license is required for states in which the Claims Adjuster performs their job. If you do not currently possess the appropriate license(s), Assurant will assist you in obtaining the license within a specified timeframe and cover any related expenses. Bilingual Spanish and/or Creole is a plus. Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities: *Investigate and adjust claims according to applicable laws and policy provisions. * * Conduct claim investigations including but not limited to recorded statements, securing public records, and analyzing report findings.
Examine claim forms and other records to confirm coverage for loss or damage.
Review and audit estimates received and settle claims within prescribed limits of authority.* * * Issue payments or deny claim in a timely manner in accordance with policy conditions.
Effectively negotiate settlements with contractors, adjusters, or any insured representative.
Recognize and document subrogation and salvage opportunities and refer accordingly.
Build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships. Collaborate with internal support teams and management as appropriate. * Effectively collaborate with various departments and levels in the organization.
Maintain industry knowledge and operational skills and attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions as appropriate.
Handle other duties and projects as requested based on business needs.
Basic Qualifications: * High school diploma or GED * One year of claims adjusting experience
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate and enter data on multiple screens Preferred Qualifications: * Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft business-level communications when responding to customers
Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision to manage schedules and meet deadlines
Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
Strong listening, problem solving, and negotiating skills
Strong analytical skills
Proven organizational and multi-tasking ability with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment
Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence
Title:Claims Adjuster - Miami
Post a Job
Bring your expertise to California Casualty, a family-owned property & casualty insurance company since 1914. We provide protection and peace of mind for the people that serve our communities including educators, firefighters, law enforcement, and nurses.
The insurance industry is always evolving. Our dedicated teams ensure we stay one step ahead. Now is your chance to join our topnotch specialists who make a real difference in the lives of our customers.Claims AdjusterAccidents happen.
And when they do, our claims department is right there, investigating and evaluating claims; and then negotiating settlements that are fair to our customers and our company. As a Claims Adjuster, you will conduct investigations of various auto and property claims over the phone, accurately recording information, and analyzing photos and police/medical reports. You will also determine coverage and liability by applying provisions of policy contracts in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal quality procedures.
Use your people skills and business smarts to provide excellent customer service by communicating with policyholders, claimants and vendors to promptly resolve problems. We seek candidates with: + Knowledge of investigation and negotiation techniques, as well as legal and medical terminology, homeowner and comparative negligence concepts, fraud recognition and insurance coverages + Bodily Injury experience (preferred) + Excellent verbal/written communication skills and sound judgment + A strong sense of organization to keep you on top of the large volume of calls you'll be working + High School diploma (some college preferred) + Ability to meet state licensing requirements Minimum starting annualized salary: $47,229 + (Can increase depending on experience).Launch your insurance career with us and you’ll make a huge impact on our future, as well as your own. Here, we are one big team and collaborative working is the backbone of our culture.
We not only expect our people to share ideas and support each other; we value individual contributions and recognize the unique talents of each employee. Our insurance company offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, career support and a great work environment. Experience why California Casualty is such a dynamic place to work — and the right place for you!
Post a Job
Palletizer Adjuster Machine Operator
Currently we have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift for this position. The Palletizer Adjuster Operator works in a high-speed manufacturing environment, including: + Operating, troubleshooting, repairing, all palletizing and packaging equipment, including palletizers, banders, stretch wrapper, and other related equipment.
Completing assigned TMPs and associated documentation.
Maintaining required traceability, activity and maintenance records.
Give breaks as needed to palletizer operators. This position requires:
A High School diploma or equivalent, and at least two years experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
A mechanical aptitude with the ability to working independently, using manuals to learn and master equipment operation and solve production issues.
The ability to pass a basic written mechanics test..
Able to work overtime during the week (up to 12 hour shifts) with possible overtime on Saturdays or before and after shifts as required.
Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, standing, walking, sitting, stooping/bending, frequent up/down stairs. Pay/Benefits: $20.86 to $21.04 per hour plus $.50/hour shift differential + Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance + Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Paid Training and Tuition Reimbursement + Uniforms Provided Requisition ID: 8931
Claims Adjuster - Auto
American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. is the leading provider of extended repair protection for auto and RV dealers and marketers across the U.S. This individual will report to the Claims Adjuster Supervisor and is responsible for providing exemplary customer service through authorization of vehicle service contract claims for vehicle problems. You will be challenged to solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. This position is responsible for investigating, evaluating and negotiating minor to complex vehicle repair costs and to accurately determine coverage and liability based on the reported fact scenario. You will be measured on your ability to provide accurate benefit and adjustment amounts on claims and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs in accordance with policies and procedures.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance. * * * Essential Functions: *
Answer inbound calls for Recreational Vehicle (RV), Auto, Light Truck and mechanical breakdown claims
Provide information about claim processing and explain the different levels of contract coverage and terms
Must be able to use good judgment and general repair best practices for claim resolution
Accurately establish, review and authorize claims utilizing corporate data entry system
Investigate and determine company liability based on cause of failure and vehicle coverage terms offered in vehicle service contracts as cost effectively as possible
Use of other available means of evaluation of a vehicle repair claim, such as reading inspection reports and vehicle maintenance records as recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer
Return phone messages and emails within one business day
Provide accurate updates on computer files for calls received
Make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and resolution of disputes
Read, understand and apply contract language
Understanding of general automotive repair procedures and processes The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Benefits:* * * A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Comprehensive benefits offered include:
Basic Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee
Additional Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse and Children
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) Savings Plan with Match
Monday-Friday work week
Position shift is 9am-6pm (including 1 hour unpaid lunch period)
Paid Sick Days
High School diploma or equivalent required
Minimum 2-4 years of experience adjusting RV, Automobile or Powersports mechanical claims
2-5 years of experience as an automotive or RV mechanic or service advisor in a dealership service department or independent repair shop
Previous experience using vehicle tracking systems or databases is a plus
Current ASE certifications a plus
A degree or certificate from an accredited service technician program is preferred
Highly skilled in diagnosing auto mechanical failures
Knowledge of parts and repair costs for vehicles
Knowledge of Motorcycles and marine is a plus
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and related software applications
Proven call center experience
Ability to maneuver through multiple systems within a windows type environment
Strong organizational and customer service skills with ability to problem solve and multi-task
Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy in data entry skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Excellent written and verbal communication skills An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Director, Patient Advocacy / Contact Center
- Our Patient Advocacy Director is responsible for providing strategic direction and management oversight to the Patient Advocacy department (customer service). This position is responsible for managing the customer service department and key metrics while maintaining customer satisfaction and performance on KPI's. Develops and monitors the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow. Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds all quality standards. The Director manages a team of managers/supervisors, Leads, and support staff in a collaborative environment by regularly communicating expectations, ensuring departmental performance goals are clearly presented and understood, business unit outcomes are prioritized and attainable, and that all efforts support the drive to deliver outstanding customer service through adherence to quality standards and performance metrics. The Director establishes and maintains a positive work environment that fosters quality and commitment to our customers, as well as, possesses a team-oriented approach in all actions.Responsibilities
- Provides direction and support for call center managers/supervisors. Ensures supervisory responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures. Ensures employees are treated consistently, with respect, and receive timely and appropriate feedback.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding all internal and external/contractual/customer KPIs/CPIs
- Recognizes individual contributions of associates, recognizes individual development needs and supports necessary training and development.
- Lead the business unit in identifying and organizing team meetings and team member assignments with an emphasis on helping the team establish clear priorities. Communicate these priorities and work with other department team members on potential needed changes, in support of the business unit.
- Performs necessary disciplinary and personnel actions and maintains all documented records.
- Develops and implements project plans for system enhancements and procedural changes. Works with the Implementation team to ensure new clients have a positive transition experience.
- Creates a strong culture of accountability across the assigned department
- Establishes policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met
- Establishes organization and staffing plans that are flexible and that allow the company to meet growth and client requirements
- Coordinate strategic efforts with Executive and Operational Departments with regards to client contracting and service level agreements.
- Coordination, documentation and communication with the various parties are a key responsibility.
- Implements key initiatives to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level
- Develops and aligns workforce strategies to address key business plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives
- Establishes quality and efficiency standards and ensures that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Reviews data (daily, weekly, etc.) and initiates appropriate actions to ensure financial goals, service level objectives, and contractual obligations are met. Evaluates and reports department performance against budget, standards, and historical data.
Click here to view full job description and apply if qualified! Post a Job