Adjuster Electrical Contacts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Adjuster Electrical Contacts
2480 - Genesys Contact Center Consultant
Hope you are doing well.
We have an opening of Genesys (Contact Center) Consultant with one of our client.
Kindly have a look into the below mentioned JD and If interested then kindly apply with your updated copy of resume ASAP.
Position: Genesys (Contact Center) Consultant
Must have skills:
- Resource who is aware of Genesys Platform Engineering and worked on Genesys Product Migrations/Installations.
- Need to have knowledge on Java Migrations for Java Remediation o Genesys Platform and Components.
- Should have experience/Knowledge to identify the remediation’s required on Genesys Platform.
- Should have knowledge Genesys Framework on Unix Platform and need to have Knowledge on Unix OS.
- Need someone who worked on Migration of Genesys Framework 8.x to 8.5 Version.
email@example.com Use this job description
Contact Center Engineer
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Contact Center Engineer
Position Status: Full Time
Our client is looking for Contact Center Engineer candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama. The Contact Center Engineer will be responsible for engineering, analytical and support tasks and activities associated with areas within the contact center function (e.g., center design, engineering, implementation, programming/scripting, diagnostics or operations/user support). They will monitor the operation of contact center infrastructure and systems while performing complex tasks relating to contact center operations, installation, and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations.
The scope of responsibility for this position includes, but is not limited to, the configuration, deployment, testing, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of the contact center infrastructure and systems to provide efficiency and high availability. Duties also entail quality assurance and testing of programming/scripting changes and infrastructure components, with strict adherence to change management processes.
Under limited supervision, formulates and defines system scope, objectives, and requirements to develop or modify contact center scripts to support Contact Center call routing and management reporting. This includes assisting in the preparation of detailed specifications from which scripts will be written.
- Performs engineering, analytical and support tasks and activities associated with areas within the contact center function (e.g., center design, engineering, implementation, programming/scripting, diagnostics or operations/user support).
- Monitors the operation of contact center infrastructure and systems.
- Performs complex tasks relating to contact center operations, installation, and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations.
- Installs and maintains all contact center technology systems to include but not limited to, IP Contact Center, CTI (computer telephony integration), IVR (interactive voice response)/voice portal, voice recording, workforce management, and reporting systems. Is a subject-matter expert in particular domain or solution and serves as a consultant to senior management and IT staff on contact center software and long-term strategies.
- Represents the team in interdepartmental projects and corporate initiatives; consults with the business area on the complex system-related issues and makes recommendations for better utilizing the available technology.
- Recognized by peers and business partners as a subject matter expert in their assigned area(s) and shares business and systems knowledge with others.
- Assist with the preparation of estimates for new technology and maintenance of existing technology. Prepare contingencies, scenarios, scenario plans and action items to resolve issues.
- Translates end-user requirements into workflow and procedural changes and specifications for system modifications as appropriate.
- Acts as an expert resource and mentor for junior support administrators.
- Performs pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the integrity of the enterprise contact center infrastructure and associated applications. Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements.
- Responsible for the assessment and optimization of the contact center networks, through monitoring, statistics, and daily health checks; diagnoses problems through research, analysis, and understanding of contact center technologies.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive documentation diagrams of contact center infrastructure.
- Maintains enterprise wide vector routing scheme.
- Identifies trends and abnormalities and proactively take steps to prevent performance impacts; i.e., to include 800 traffic and business functions.
- Coordinates service calls and schedules appointments with service providers to ensure satisfactory resolution of problems and malfunctions.
- Communicates accurate and useful status reports to department/division management and other management as needed on a timely basis.
- Works with ticket queue to track support issues. Assist team members to solve problems, make innovative recommendations; provide third level support to end users, including technical support regarding network operations problems and malfunctions.
- Responsible for coordinating, administering or participating in moves, adds and changes, fault isolation and resolution, and end-user support as needed.
- Makes decisions that reflect the best interest of the company. Available to provide after-hours support. Be willing and available to travel as required. Be willing and available for on-call support.
- 5 plus years of relevant work and/or technical experience; is a knowledge expert of contact center infrastructure and systems, IP and traditional telecom systems, and the multiple disciplines/processes involved in the implementation and support of large contact centers.
- Typically, post-secondary degree, preferably in Management Information Services, Computer Science or Math related field will substitute for 4 years of work and /or technical experience; IP telephony and/or Avaya IP Call Center infrastructure and application experience a plus; Verint IP voice recording experience a plus
- Certifications in industry-related or discipline-related organizations are desirable and may substitute for some work and /or technical experience. Previous experience engineering and implementing IP contact center technology for a mid to large sized organization; IP telephony, IP contact center architecture and administration, multi-channel routing, agent desktop softphone, computer telephone integration, IVR architecture, speech recognition, outbound dialer, reporting, work force optimization, recording, quality management.
- Expert understanding of contact center technologies; engineering, analytical and support tasks and activities associated with areas within the contact center function (e.g., center design, engineering, implementation, programming/scripting, diagnostics or operations/user support).
- Expert knowledge of contact center technology systems to include but not limited to, IP Contact Center, CTI (computer telephony integration), IVR (interactive voice response)/voice portal, voice recording, workforce management, and reporting systems; is a subject-matter expert in particular domain or solution.
- Expert knowledge of telecom systems, dial plans, switching architecture, telephony and wiring.
- Most complex analytical skills and problem solving skills; competent to work in all phases of contact center delivery and to consider most complex business implications of applying technology to the current and future contact center environment.
- Expert understanding of and the ability to apply industry standard contact center best practices and procedures; Understands standard contact center reporting techniques and tools.
- Ability to follow strict adherence to change control process and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
- Proficiency in pertinent tools and software necessary for the position.
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute multiple concurrent activities.
- Clear use of the English language in written and oral communications and the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to non-technical personnel and vice versa.
- Must be self- motivated, able to work independently, and willing to self-teach and take responsibility for ongoing professional development.
- Experience using Avaya Aura Session Manager/System Manger to create routing policies, SIP trunks and dialing patterns.
Contact In Future
Candidates to contact in future.
Use this job description
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster - Temp
- Exercises proper judgment and decision making to analyze the claims exposure, to determine the proper course of action and to appropriately settle the claim.
- Interact extensively with various parties involved in the claim process.
- Ability to clearly communicate concise action plans, and present plans for moving the case to conclusion.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of the claim file process through presentation of actions and responses to client questions.
- Processes claims consistent with clients' and corporate policies, procedures and "best practices" and also in accordance with any statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with carrier reporting and threshold requirements.
- Able to recognize and pursue excess insurance recoveries.
- 5 or more years related workers compensation claims experience required
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled
- Extensive knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices
- Computer experience with related claims and business software
- High School Diploma
Auto Claims Adjuster
Auto Claims Adjuster
Location :Gilbert, AZ - - -
Job Summary Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance! MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence. Your Future Starts Here!
Auto Claims Adjuster May be filled at a higher level commensurate with experience. In this position, individuals will be trained in handling/adjusting of automobile physical damage claims.
This is a multi-state position which will require developing a proficiency in interpreting, understanding and applying multiple policies/products and multi-jurisdictional claim handling requirements. The individual will need to possess or be able to obtain the appropriate state adjuster licenses required by state statute. The individual in this position will handle a pending of automobile property damage claims which will consist of Collision, Other Than Collision, Property Damage & Uninsured Property Damage features.
Primarily be responsible for the screening and processing of losses, determining coverage exposures, liability analysis, negotiating settlements, and making payments. Frequent oral and written communication with customers is required and must be timely and professional.
Job Requirements + Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
Experience: 0 - 2 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 2 - 4 years.
Knowledge: Limited to moderate knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Learns to apply them to the job.
Decision Making: Makes decisions related to a wide variety of situations within management limits.
Interprets guidelines and procedures, applying judgment and discretion. Decisions influence portions of a project, client relationships and/or expenditures.
Supervision Received: Works independently under moderate to general supervision, receiving specific and detailed instructions on new types of work.
Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the job.
Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve problems of relatively limited scope and complexity which require independent thinking.
Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently.
Contacts are primarily at or below upper management levels. Represents organization on specific projects. Communication may involve persuasion, and negotiation. Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities A minimum of one year Contact Center Claim Services or equivalent claims adjusting, or related work experience is required.
The ability to obtain necessary licensing for geographic area assigned to the position based on business need is also required.
This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to assure productivity goals of managing a pending are met. Strong telephone customer service skills and the ability to empathize is needed.
Must possess basic CRT / PC skills with accurate keyboarding abilities. Must possess good math skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource.
We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve. We are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people. If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation Manager
Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation Manager
Tracking Code 1983-224 Job Description
Summary The Workers Compensation Manager will be responsible for the investigation, negotiation and resolution of claims in accordance with policy provisions, best practices and jurisdictional requirements. Accountable for the promotion of a safe and healthy work environment and to prevent and minimize work injury costs. Assist with injury prevention, accident investigations and managing and monitoring claim activity. Works closely with injured workers, medical providers, TPA, defense counsel, vocational counselors, nurse case manager, private investigators, Executives, Vice President of Operations, Regional Managers & Branch/Division Managers. Key traits for the individual in this position are: highly developed communications, team player, strategic and creative, excellent project management skills and the ability to drive performance from all areas within the company.
Essential Functions 1. Lead Management of Workers Compensation Claims + Maintains current knowledge of trends and practices and remains apprised of current law changes, court rulings and related matters that might affect the handling of claims.
Builds business relationships both internally and externally and effectively communicate with TPAs, Inside/Outside Counsel, Corporate Legal, Independent Adjusters (IA), Experts, Executive Leadership and Operational Management.
Meets internal service level agreement (SLA) standard.
Manages Workers Compensation costs to reduce liability. 1. Drive Communication and Reporting + Responsible for the preparation and dissemination of reports as directed by management which includes “ad hoc” reporting.
Act with a sense of fiduciary responsibility.
Collect and analyze data to detect deficient contract management discrepancies.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations trends and recommended next steps.
Compile and submit reports required by company management, regulatory agencies and inside/outside counsel which also includes Ad Hoc reporting where necessary. 1. Collaborate Effectively Across all Organizations
Assists injured worker with workers’ compensation benefits, including appropriate medical care.
Communicates effectively and openly with upper management and divisions on the status of injured workers.
Coordinates action plan with TPA and defense attorneys.
Compiles and submits reports required by company management, regulatory agencies and insurance companies.
Organizes and attends claims reviews.
Organizes and attends claims reviews, as requested by Workers’ Compensation Manager. 1. Claims Management + Day to day management of claims and loss control activities.
Assists with investigation of accidents, near misses or problem areas and recommends future preventive measures including alternative methods or fixtures to alleviate hazards.
Uses discretion and independent judgment in claim handling + Works with TPA to establish appropriate reserve levels based on financial exposure and updates reserves upon receipt of new information
Management of relationships with third party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs.
Prepares loss analyses and budgets.
Identifies exposures & recommend solutions.
Authorizes settlement agreements within assigned approval limits.
Promotes loss prevention.
Updates and monitor compliance with insurance procedures.
Education & Certifications: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree Course of Study: Risk Management, Finance, Business, Insurance or related field.
Preferred Special Certification or Licensing: + Associates in Risk Management (ARM) + All Lines Adjusters License Legal Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age Experience: 5+ years in Adjusting Workers Compensation Claims Type of Required Experience: Industry Specific: + Workers Compensation Insurance & Underwriting, Workers Compensation Risk Management, Workers Compensation Claims Management Functional Specific: (Project Management, Underwriting, Claims Management) + Risk management and claims handling experience in a publicly traded organization, particularly with regard to Workers’ Compensation, Construction Defect, General Insurance and Auto Liability.
- Proficient in Adjusting Claims along with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint. WHY JOIN OUR TEAM? We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance. Equal opportunity employer!
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Union Status Non-Union
Use this job description
Property Field Claims Adjuster III - San Antonio
The Road to Success Starts Here! AAA Texas is seeking career-minded individuals for our Homeowner Field Claims Adjuster opportunity in San Antonio, Texas with extended area to Austin, Texas. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management, your responsibilities will include: + Investigate, analyze, evaluate and settle insurance claims involving property damage losses + Deliver exceptional customer service through professional and timely communication including telephone, email and written correspondence + Determine value of a claim and negotiate settlements within prescribed limits of authority, in accordance with established procedures, contractual obligations and all state regulatory requirements Claims inventory complexity will range from basic claims to complex and high exposure claims, depending on experience level and proven abilities. May be asked to travel to other geographic regions to offer claims support in the event of a catastrophe. May be on-call. Extended and/or non-standard hours as required.
A four year college degree or equivalent job related experience + Requires an advanced knowledge of property construction
Experience writing structural damage estimates using computerized software applications preferred. Xactimate is a plus! + Must be able to climb ladders, balance at various heights, stoop, bend and/or crawl to inspect structures + Must be able to work outside in all temperatures and inspect property physically and visually + Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment + Strong organization and time management skills essential + Must be able to travel overnight as job requires. A valid driver’s license with safe driving records required + Texas Adjusters license required + Proficiency in general computer skills needed Benefits: + Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness Days and Holidays + Life Insurance + Disability Coverage + Pension
401k Savings Plan
Wellness Incentive Program + Employee Discounts + Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states ‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’ AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization:CLMS - TEXAS (00200.44.0760)
Title:Property Field Claims Adjuster III - San Antonio
Location:Texas-San Antonio (TX)
Use this job description
Plans, organizes and processes all property, vehicle liability, and general liability claims through to litigation activities, and the management of all workers’ compensation claims activities for the efficient operation of PSTA’s Multi-Line Insurance program. Assist with PSTA’s safety and environmental (EPA) programs, maintain compliance with federal, statutory regulations, and local laws or ordinances, and assist with the identification of potential fraud in the claims administrative/insurance process.
Assist with financial, technical, and legal requirements for administrating PSTA’s multi-line insurance program and Risk Management Program. Assist with maintaining appropriate internal controls. This will require the implementation of the requirements of Florida Statute Chapter 440, Florida’s Tort Statutory requirements, federal and local laws or ordinances, including risk management principals, practice and computer technology.
Manage PSTA’s general liability, casualty, and property damage claims through the investigated process, including incident site analysis. Work with PSTA’s Employees, Insurers, Legal Counsel, Claimants and their Attorneys, during the claim resolution process and maintain compliance with Florida’s Statutory Regulations and PSTA’s Polices/Procedures. Work with compliance documentation for claims in PSTA’s Risk Management Information System and identify potential claims and existing claims through the Digital Video Review (DVR) process.
This may involve the securing of the DVR or images from the buses for appropriate claim management and ensuring that the DVR is secured for all legal proceedings. Work in coordination with Human Resources, and Safety, Security and Training, to assist in field evaluations and inspections of PSTA property and equipment to identify, appraise, correct work hazards and/or determine loss potential. Investigate and/or review accidents and injuries involving employees, visitors, or passengers.
Communicate to appropriate departments any exposures identified by the Risk Management Department. Manage all PSTA workers’ compensation claims. This includes the processing and investigation of all initial workers’ compensation claims, coordination with PSTA’s third party administrators, meet statutory reporting guidelines and identify potential employee exposures during the workers’ compensation process; i.e. with policy and procedures, employee changes, and the investigative process.
This program includes the completion of the documentation with the electronic submission of the employee’s First Report of Injury/Illness, Wage Statements, and other forms required by the workers’ compensation statutory program, third party administrators and/or treating providers. Educate employees regarding their basic rights and responsibilities as an injured worker, and refer employees to PSTA’s third party administrator for additional information. Coordinate PSTA’s workers’ compensation return-to-work program; including all Modified Duty assignments, insuring initial and follow-up medical treatments are completed and compliant.
Serve as a liaison between PSTA and its third-party administrator to assure performance compliance for reporting. Maintain and monitor lost time work status updates, and communicate entire process with the employee’s Management Team, Risk Management Team, medical team and third-party administrators, including adjusters. Assist Risk Management in the litigation process for mediations, hearings and conferences as required.
These actions may include the deposition of the Claims Adjuster or court interactions. Assist in the development and completion of statistical reports and management summaries. Participate in the update, development or implementation of policies and procedures relating to Risk Management, safety (OSHA), loss control and loss prevention.
This includes the potential design, development, and maintenance of records to maintain the workers’ compensation program, the General Liability Program, financial records, subrogation program, claims management tools, Digital Video Recorder Program i.e. as required. Assist with the Risk Management Team with any other duties assigned. Education: Associate Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
Certifications and Licensing in related fields are considered. Experience: Minimum of two years’ work experience in Risk Management, and/or All Lines Adjuster experience in either General Liability, Vehicle, Property or Workers’ Compensation. Experience should include information systems, business theory, and practices, or insurance.
Demonstrate some knowledge of risk management techniques such as risk identification, risk finance, risk control, safety and loss control. License Requirement: All Lines Adjuster license required.
Valid Florida Driver’s License required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Knowledge: Familiar with basic information for administrating a self-insurance plan and risk management program.
These include Florida’s Workers’ Compensation, internal controls and federal, state, and local laws, including computer technology, with hardware and system experience (i.e. laptop computers, compact disc (CD). Skills: Organization skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
Use of computers and various software, including Word, Excel, and Access. Abilities: Ability to maintain and analyze statistical and factual reports, exercise sound judgment and determine appropriate action. Exercise keen initiatives and work independently.
Investigation of accident scenes when needed. Assist management with the development of management reports related to risk exposures with corrective actions recommendations.
Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Share on your newsfeed
Use this job description
Workers' Compensation Adjuster
Job Description MV Transportation is seeking a Workers' Compensation Adjuster for our Elk Horn Support Center.
Responsibilities: * Process new claims and guide employees to the appropriate medical treatment.
Manage the medical care on all workers' compensation claims.
Responsible for investigating, evaluating and negotiating prompt adjustment of claims.
Responsible for the training and development of policy and procedures.
Responsible for the complete subrogation process of investigation, negotiation and settlement of workers' compensation claims that have been identified to have subrogation potential.
Talent Requirements : * High School diploma; college degree is preferred.
Above average oral and written communications and organization skills.
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
Ability and desire to work in a goal oriented environment.
Possess a strong attention to detail.
Ability to manage time to complete daily tasks.
Above average skills on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. CATEGORY: Customer Service, Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel LOCATION: US-IA-Elk Horn POSTING ID: TNWORKE77091_1492791092 EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
Bring your expertise to California Casualty, a family-owned property & casualty insurance company since 1914. We provide protection and peace of mind for the people that serve our communities including educators, firefighters, law enforcement, and nurses.
The insurance industry is always evolving. Our dedicated teams ensure we stay one step ahead. Now is your chance to join our topnotch specialists who make a real difference in the lives of our customers.Claims AdjusterAccidents happen.
And when they do, our claims department is right there, investigating and evaluating claims; and then negotiating settlements that are fair to our customers and our company. As a Claims Adjuster, you will conduct investigations of various auto and property claims over the phone, accurately recording information, and analyzing photos and police/medical reports. You will also determine coverage and liability by applying provisions of policy contracts in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal quality procedures.
Use your people skills and business smarts to provide excellent customer service by communicating with policyholders, claimants and vendors to promptly resolve problems. We seek candidates with: + Knowledge of investigation and negotiation techniques, as well as legal and medical terminology, homeowner and comparative negligence concepts, fraud recognition and insurance coverages + Bodily Injury experience (preferred) + Excellent verbal/written communication skills and sound judgment + A strong sense of organization to keep you on top of the large volume of calls you'll be working + High School diploma (some college preferred) + Ability to meet state licensing requirements Minimum starting annualized salary: $47,229 + (Can increase depending on experience).Launch your insurance career with us and you’ll make a huge impact on our future, as well as your own. Here, we are one big team and collaborative working is the backbone of our culture.
We not only expect our people to share ideas and support each other; we value individual contributions and recognize the unique talents of each employee. Our insurance company offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, career support and a great work environment. Experience why California Casualty is such a dynamic place to work — and the right place for you!
Use this job description