Adjuster Electrical Contacts Job Description Sample
Supervisor, 2Nd Shift Contacts
SUMMARY The Production/Manufacturing Supervisor will direct and coordinate activities relating to production of company contact products. A Contacts Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of hourly employees performing high speed, automated, and manual production of electrical pin and socket contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * · Helps promote a safe working environment, enforce safety rules and regulations. * · Coordinates all production activities to ensure optimal and effective execution of daily, weekly and monthly production plans. * · Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors. * · Develops and implements operating methods and training procedures designed to eliminate operating abnormalities and improve product quality. * · Ensures proper training of production personnel in coordination with the engineering team to ensure that optimal production and quality performance standards are met. * · Revises production schedules and priorities in response to operations abnormalities. * · Ensures optimal utilization of resources and personnel to maximize direct labor efficiency and productivity. * · Implements the company's Lean Manufacturing processes and tools to ensure minimizing waste and optimizing performance. * · Compiles, stores and retrieves daily, weekly, and monthly production reports and coordinates with supply chain, quality and engineering departments to ensure optimal and quick resolution of production abnormalities. * · Ensures that work quality standards and procedures are adhered to for in process and finished components. * · Performs all other duties and functions as assigned or required. * · Establishes manpower requirements for department(s). Other duties may be assigned QUALIFICATIONS The ideal candidates should have: * · BA/BS degree or equivalent professional institution in a related field, or equivalent combination of work experience and education. * · Previous supervisory experience in manufacturing environment. * · Prior experience in related industry * · Capacity to handle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, delegate as appropriate and meet target objectives. * · Strong leadership and analytical skills. * · Able to read and understand blue prints, drawings and related documents. * · Necessary computer skills to perform duties of position: MS Office, Excel, etc. PHYSICAL DEMANDS * · While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; and speak and/or listen. * · The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. * · May be subjected to working long and/or irregular hours. * · May occasionally be required to lift, push or pull maximum of 30lbs. * · Able to work in an environment that may be subjected to occasional loud noises, hazardous materials, chemicals, etc. * · This position may use a computer terminal to access, input, and retrieve data.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level is usually low to moderate. Occasionally the job may require that you enter the production area, which you will need to maintain OSHA safety standards. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Travel RN Contacts - PTO - Day 1 Health Insurance
In need of qualified RN's for 13 week travel contracts throughout Tennessee
All specialties urgently needed
Paid Time Off - accumulates to approx. 27 hours PTO based off a 36 hour work week per 13 week contract
Day one complementary basic health, dental, and vision insurance
Day one 401(k) matched up to 3%
$500 Tax free travel bonus
- Please send me your most recent updated resume in month /year format - you specialty and comfortable start date.
- Feel free to call or text me with any question you may have at 772 - 971 -8640
Nurses First Staffing is the only Nurse (RN) Owned/operated Staffing Company in the country that offers Matching 401k at 3% , Paid Time Off (PTO) , and Day 1 Free Health Benefits.
Insurance Claims Field Adjuster Investigator
Daniel J. Hannon & Associates, Inc. (DJH) is a Long Island-based insurance claims adjusting/investigating firm which works on behalf of insurance companies, TPAs, law firms and municipalities throughout the United States.
DJH has an immediate need for full-time personnel in the New York metropolitan area to conduct claims adjusting and investigation-related activities, with a strong focus on general liability and construction liability/labor law claims.
Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to take signed and/or recorded statements depending on the assignment, complete detailed scene inspections with photos and measurements, locate/interview witnesses, etc.
Candidate must possess at least 2 to 3 years' relevant experience, good writing skills, good spoken English (second language is always a plus), and the ability to work independently, meet time sensitive deadlines and work a flexible schedule. Experience in web based reporting is a plus.
Valid drivers' license, a reliable vehicle and any necessary equipment are required.
All interested candidates should email detailed resumes.
We specialize in surveillance, claims investigation, trial preparation and data mining. We perform these services for select insurance, legal and corporate clients. These services provide our clients with cost saving results on a consistent and timely basis.
Our standard of excellence is accomplished by maintaining an exclusive and dedicated supervisory and field staff, comprised of former law enforcement agency personnel, experienced surveillance operatives and claims investigators, an attorney, legal nurse consultants and former insurance company claims managers. Our supervisors and field investigators have an average of over 15 years experience and have undergone formal multi-line adjuster training. Additionally, our contacts at every level of law enforcement are unsurpassed.
Commerical Claims Adjuster - General Liability And Auto
Amtrust Financial Services, a fast growing commercial insurance company, has a need for a Commercial Liability Claims Adjuster. The Commercial Liability Claims Adjuster will be responsible for the prompt and efficient examination, investigation and resolution of insurance claims, including commercial casualty and construction related claims, through effective interaction, investigation and negotiation with insureds and claimants, ensuring that company resources are utilized in a cost effective manner in the process. This is an inside position and handles third party bodily injury and property damage claims arising from commercial general liability and commercial auto policies. The adjuster reports to a GL Supervisor.
- Responsible for handling moderate-to-high complexity and severity Commercial Auto, General Liability, and Construction Defect claims, including litigated claims.
- Reviews and analyzes coverages that may or may not apply to a claim and then develops and executes plans to secure the necessary information to determine coverage issues.
- Makes timely and appropriate contacts with all interested parties, including, but not limited to the insured, claimant/attorney, witnesses, underwriters and producers.
- Works closely with and actively manages defense counsel. Responsible for all aspects of litigated claims, including development of a litigation plan with counsel, tracking and controlling legal expenses, and reaching a cost-effective resolution when possible.
- Applies facts, as determined by contacts and investigation, to the law of a particular jurisdiction to properly and accurately evaluate exposure and proper establishes indemnity and expense reserves as the claim develops.
- Minimizes losses through identification of subrogation and prompt disposition.
- Determines and fulfills reporting requirements to supervisor/manager, Home Office, SIU, client companies and reinsurers.
- Recognizes SIU exposures and is able to implement appropriate action plans.
- Works with outside vendors including Attorneys, Experts, Appraisers, Independent Adjusters, etc.
- Attend Mediation and Settlement Conferences as necessary.
- Be ready, willing and able to undertake additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of liability claim handling experience.
- Knowledge of construction industry practices as well as litigation management skills would be beneficial.
- Insurance coursework (e.g. IIA, CPCU, SCLA and AEI) is beneficial.
- Maintain valid adjusters license(s) in states assigned (Southeast Region) or an ability to obtain same.
- Ability to manage relationships in a fast paced environment, while demonstrating persistence along with problem solving and decision making skills to work with customers through a variety of challenging situations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volumes of work in a short period of time.
- Time management skills, organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues and tasks.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
Senior Claims Adjuster / Multi-Line Claims Adjuster
We are seeking a Senior Claims Adjuster to become a part of our organization! You will investigate, analyze, and determine the extent of the organization's liability in various claims.
- Correspond and interview with medical specialists, agents, witnesses, or claimants to compile information
- Take accurate and detailed statements from all involved parties
- Calculate and approve payment of claims within a certain monetary limit
- Coordinate with legal counsel in handling cases correctly
- Minimum 10 Years Experience as a Multi-Line Claims Adjuster
- Experience with Heavy Equipment appraisal a PLUS
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Public Adjuster / Property Damage Inspector/ Claims Adjuster
NATIONAL COMPANY IS EXPANDING IN YOUR AREA.
Come join a recession-proof industry with unlimited growth and income potential today!
We are a looking for self-motivated, disciplined and talented individuals who want to change or begin a new career with our Company. No experience necessary; we will provide full-training. You will learn how to help property owners get the maximum amount for their insurance settlements. We do not sell insurance and there is no quota to meet in our business.
We inspect properties for damages. You will not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You simply conduct a walk-through inspection of the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 15 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours as you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you must be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or out sourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
You have complete control of where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times, we are in huge demand and we need several good people.
Please respond to set up a pre-interview presentation.
Tuesday OPEN GROUP INTERVIEW/PRE INTERVIEW PRESENTATION...SCHEDULE TO BE TRAINED BY JANICE - EXCELLENT TRAINER.
The Location and times are as follows:
- Tuesday 6:00 PM, Columbia Hampton Inn & Suites, 201 East Exchange Boulevard, SC 29209 Please arrive at 5:45 PM to register.
All details regarding this position will be covered at the pre-interview.
If you have any questions call or email Janice Biegert 732-966-4604 /Jlbadjuster2018@gmail.com
to RESERVE a space at our pre-interview presentation.
Please let the registration desk know you’ve been invited by Janice Biegert.
Thank you for your time and consideration, we look forward to talking with you!
Casualty Attorney Rep Adjuster
Understands concepts of coverage, policy interpretation, exposure recognition and liability determination to analyze and move claims towards resolution.
Analyzes facts of loss, injury, and possible exposure potential for proper reserving.
Documents files to include all key activities, contacts made, statements taken, including outline covering all aspects of the claim and for resolution; Negotiates bodily injury claims with attorneys.
Determines liability exposures for moderate impact losses to include comparative negligence issues and utilization of outside investigators or experts to assist in the review or investigation of more complex claims
Completes material damage assignments and handles initial rental assignments
Reviews medical records and bills to validate accuracy of services provided.
Completes bodily injury evaluation summary including liability, damages, causation, diagnosis, treatment, reserves, and general damages; Evaluates soft tissue injuries will be primary focus.
Utilizes expert systems to assist in the review and evaluation of claims.
Identifies referrals, completes proper summaries and forwards files to subrogation for collection in a timely manner
Refers files for specialization such as SIU focus, minor damage focus and sends correspondences related to claim and department of insurance regulations.
Determines with manager assistance on investigative activities such as surveillance, or neighborhood canvasses.
- Reviews demand packages and complete evaluations in accordance with the best practices.
Detail-oriented with strong organizational, negotiation, influential, and customer service skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong presentation skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated knowledge with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and claims related software applications.
Demonstrated knowledge of medical treatments and understanding of the relationship between vehicle impact and claimed injuries.
Demonstrated knowledge with handling minor to moderate claims involving issues of coverage.
Demonstrated knowledge in receiving and negotiating liens with healthcare providers and worker?s compensation carriers for first and third party injury claims. Experience / Education:
Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, a related field, and/or equivalent education required.
Three to five years of claims adjuster attorney experience. ID: 34234 External Company Name: Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. External Company URL: www.esurance.com
Commercial Material Damage Claims Adjuster
Examine claims data, investigate the facts of loss, determine coverage and liability, and adjusts claims within limit of authority. Claims involved are usually subject to standardized procedures which lead to a settlement with limited exercise of discretion. Claims involved occasionally require analysis and may require research to resolve coverage and/or damage issues. There is supervisory review of ongoing progress and results of work. There is more focused supervision on all complex files.
Essential Duties and
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Receive claim assignments and verify/investigate coverage and document all appropriate information before Manager is involved with review of claims to ensure they are commensurate with ability
- Establish an investigative plan; initiate investigation by gathering facts and evidence with all interested parties; complete appropriate reports; take recorded statements when necessary, may review loss reserves and adjust or opens hidden exposures as necessary
- Evaluate and adjust claims within limit of authority and summarize claims in excess of authority and submit to manager for approval
- Evaluate settlement alternatives by reviewing regulatory compliance and fair claims practices; make decisions on best option
- Make appropriate contacts to discuss a settlement; extend an offer to appropriate party; document all file activity and payment/settlement information in file notes clearly outlining basis for settlement
- Determine subrogation or fraud potential and refer to Unit when potential exists or handle to conclusion
- May handle more complex files with appropriate supervision to develop skills
- Develop a working knowledge of systems and technology used within the company
- Identify customer needs and work to meet those needs using appropriate customer service skills
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Successfully completes Claim Representative trainee program, or equivalent external training program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Obtain/Maintain appropriate licensing or educational requirements
- Demonstrate the capability of consistently handling aggregate file exposures of at least $2,500
- Demonstrate proficiency in file audits to agreed standard of efficient claims quality
- Has a basic command of the claims policies and procedures; exhibit basic interpretation of policies & procedures in resolving claims, but may still need some assistance from supervisor
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply written coverage accurately to establish claim and determine an action plan, and often requires assistance on more complex files
- For claims involving material damage, comply with the company material damage guidelines
- Can handle most types of comprehensive losses (theft, fire, and vandalism), accurately identify total losses
- For claims involving injuries, have a general understanding of how to review, evaluate, and negotiate injury claims
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Ability to resolve conflicts and empathize with customers is critical
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills are critical for this position
- Demonstrate an understanding of insurance law as it relates to claims
- Demonstrated proficiency with basic computer skills with word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the NGIC Insurance brand and ability to exhibit the behaviors
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions of other departments, such as Policy Ops and Marketing
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A– (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Paid Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
• Wellness Programs
• Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k w/ Company Match
• Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
• Employee Discount Program
• Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
• On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
• On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
• Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Senior Claims Adjuster
The mission of the Human Resources Division (HRD) is to attract, develop and retain a high performing workforce in order to ensure the delivery of constituent services across the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Human Resources Division/Workers’ Compensation Unit is seeking an experienced Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster.
The Workers’ Compensation Claims Unit is responsible for all claim activity from conception to resolutions. The position requires: Coordination of claims activity including review of medical treatment requests and billings, rendering preliminary decisions on claims to the Department of Industrial Accidents within the 14 day period as allowed by Statute and the management of claims activities in the most cost efficient manner.This position is a Confidential position
The position requires a strong working knowledge of Chapter 152 as well as an ability to complete the following: 1. Conduct a thorough initial 3-point contact and well as ongoing communication with agency contacts on the facts of each case 2.
Recognize potential Third Party/Subrogation cases 3. Maintain accurate records and payments 4. Manage a caseload of 125-150 claims aggressively but within the guidelines of M.G.L.
Chapter 152 5. Prepare cases for litigation when necessary. 6. Calculate indemnity rates, travel reimbursement, end of compensation dates, as well as all other required adjustments and reimbursements 7.
Create and monitor a personal diary system 8. Conduct on/off site workers’ compensation presentations and/or trainings to internal and external customers. 9. Work on Special projects as assigned by the Management team.
Preferred Qualifications: 1. 2-3 years experience adjusting Workers’ Compensation Claims under MGL Chapter 152 2. Be able to communicate in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy and professionalism. 3. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers 4.
Ability to investigate a claim by gathering and analyzing facts with the purpose of rendering a determination regarding claim compensability 5. Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction 6. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor when presented with challenging and difficult situations 7.
Commitment to working in a team environment 8. Ability to adhere to strict timelines, but also have the ability and flexibility to multitask in a fast paced environment. First consideration will be given to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days. MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have at least (A) three years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience in work simplification, management analysis, program analysis, methods analysis,economic analysis, fiscal analysis, financial analysis, budget analysis or in program administration or program management or (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions below.
Substitutions: I. A Bachelor's degree with a major in business administration, business management, public administration, industrial engineering or industrial management may be substituted for a maximum of two years of the required experience.* II. A Graduate degree with a major in business administration, business management, public administration, industrial engineering or industrial management may be substituted for the required experience.* III. A Bachelor's degree or higher degree with a major other than in business administration, business management, public administration, industrial engineering or industrial management may be substituted for a maximu of one year of the required experience.* *Education toward such a degree will be prorated on the basis of the proportion of the requirements actually completed. An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Job:
*Human Resources Organization:
*Human Resources Division
Title:Senior Claims Adjuster
Location:Massachusetts-Boston-1 Ashburton Place
Property Claims Field Adjuster
Under general supervision, is accountable for the investigation and settlement of all classes of property claims as assigned by Claims Management. Also responsible for initiating action to report, investigate, and settle claims not yet reported to Claims Management that are encountered while working in the field. Responsibility includes examining agent’s policy records, claim assignment data, and all pertinent information to determine policy status and coverage. Notify Claims Department of any reserves that need to be modified. Initiate action to receive claim assignments via electronic media on a daily basis. Take action to contact insured and complete assignment in accordance with company’s provisions and comply with regulations of the Germania Claims Best Practices Manual and Texas Department Insurance Code.
Investigate all assigned claims through personal, telephone and written correspondence with insured(s), witnesses, professional experts, law enforcement, governmental agencies, attorneys, and others. The required field investigations are conducted to prepare the claims for disposition including taking of statements, estimating property or physical damage and securing all pertinent information available.
Develop files that accurately and thoroughly document claim information for particular files within the policy and procedural guidelines established by management.
Negotiate fair settlements based on investigation, experience and judgement. Use good interpersonal and communication skills in contacts with policyholders and local chapter personnel. Maintain equanimity during stressful situations. Conduct oneself in a professional manner by adhering to the company’s guidelines of dress and conduct described in the employee manual.
Prepare reports, estimates, properly identify photographs, write checks, draw diagrams, write letters, expense and mileage reports, employee benefit documents and all other required documents or correspondence in a prompt and timely manner. Maintain adequate expense control by adhering to company’s purchasing guidelines and departmental rules. Maintain consistent and timely oral and written communication with appropriate Claims Management on special claims.
Is alert to possible fraudulent claims and performs fair and impartial in-depth investigations of all suspected fraud cases. Diligently develop documents and validate all relevant facts. Interview insured(s), third parties, witnesses, friends, neighbors, law officials, business associates, and other possible sources of information. In some cases, it will be necessary to research lien holders, other liens, tax records, judgments, bankruptcies and other pertinent records in county and district court records. Prepare detailed, complete, written reports to thoroughly document all known relevant facts regarding suspected fraudulent claims, while maintaining non-slanderous conversation or non-libelous correspondence during the investigation and reporting.
Complete educational courses designated by the Training Manager within the prescribed time limits set by Claims Management.
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred.
2. Within nine (9) months of hire date; obtain an All-Lines or Property & Casualty Adjuster License issued by the Texas Department of Insurance.
3. Possess and maintain a valid Texas driver’s license and must be insurable.
4. Must be bondable
5. Ability to climb steep, high roofs, maneuvers around in attics and crawl
Spaces, and endures strenuous physical activity on an occasional basis.
Germania is a mid-sized company, small enough that our employees feel a real sense of ownership and large enough to offer our employees benefits that have a positive impact on their life and the lives of their family.
Please visit our website at: https://www.germaniainsurance.com/careers/job-opportunities/ to learn more about Germania and our current job openings!
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!