Adjuster Electrical Contacts Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Adjuster Electrical Contacts
Contact Center Representatives Fluent In Mandarin Chinese
Contact Center Representatives fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
TeleSolv is seeking representatives to support to a contact center operation in the nation's capital. The operation requires Contact Center Representatives who are fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese. The ideal candidate will have some experience interacting with the general public in a professional setting
Contact representatives will answer inquiries from citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) who call with questions regarding travel applications.
- Conduct accurate and consecutive translation and interpretation of program policies from English to Chinese;
- Serve the traveling public via telephone calls and emails;
- Accurately enter call notes in appropriate database;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Must have proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English languages;
- Must demonstrate experience interpreting and translating from English to Chinese;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation;
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
Sr. Java Developer - Contact Center COE
Talent Supply is a technology focused recruiting firm with a vast network of resources to connect talented individuals with companies looking for them. Through our efficient recruiters and innovative search strategies, Talent Supply will help you find the right candidate fast. We deliver unique solutions across multiple industries and markets. As a startup, we have devised a surefire recruiting strategy to enable us provide better service for our clients at every stage of their organizational growth. We deliver enviable results for all sorts of positions including technology, engineering, finance, sales, marketing, accounting, legal and operational positions across all industries nationwide. Our commitment to quality has served us for both employees and clients since we started. Talent Supply prides itself on a team of professional recruiters that are available to tackle difficult staffing challenges other firms may face.
Express Script is looking for an experienced hands-on Java/J2EE Sr. application engineer to join our customer engagement team and play an integral role in serving our members & clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning contact center COE including business product owners, technical product owners, cross functional application development teams and infrastructure teams.
- Work closely with the business teams to ensure the all IVR/AOM requirements
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM Methodology
- Hands on experience in administering Outbound campaign in Genesys administrator
- Development experience on Campaign management such as build, configure and implement in Genesys environment
- Development experience on Campaign management such as build, configure and implement in Genesys environment
- Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges
- Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space
- Devise and present solutions to larger audience and get both business/technical buy in
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AOM products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
- Prevent issues through upgrades, patches of Genesys products, and coordinate upgrades and patches of dependent products.
- Participate in Implementation and support expansion and new Genesys Initiatives.
- Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
- Bachelors in IT discipline and 8+ years’ professional experience
- Minimum of 10+years of experience working with Java/J2EE technologies
- 8+ Years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex business applications
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, Jira, Maven etc.
- 8+ years of experience working with Database technologies (PL/SQL, SQL, Pro*c etc)
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX/LINUX
- 5+ years of experience with modern frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with implementing cloud native application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Amazon AWS or Azure
Md's, D.O's, Chiropractors And Sales People With Many Contacts
American Imaging -
We are a 30 year old national, Mobile Medical Diagnostic company that does nerve-conduction-emg, ultrasound and allergy testing right in your office, strictly as a source of income for your practice. We can also help you make your practice into a multi-specialty practice, and help you generate more patients for your practice.
We are a national company and can provide this service throughout the states.
Please call Nate Hollander at (404)388-6686 to get started.
Homeowner Property Claims Adjuster
Personal Lines Property Claims Adjusters need for temp/contract assignments in Phoenix, AZ
4 plus years experience handling homeowners property claims
Renters, condo, farm and ranch a plus
Must have inside desktop 1st party property claims experience
Excellent computer and customer service skills
Current Xactimate experience
Job ID 2017-1478
of Openings 1
Job Locations US-SD-Rapid City
Posted Date 4/19/2017
Company Car Provided Yes
UFG is currently recruiting for an experienced multi-line claims adjuster in the Rapid City, SD area. This individual will be responsible for investigating, evaluating and settling assigned property and casualty claims.
Depending on the qualifications of the candidate, this position may be filled at a senior claims representative level.
Review assignments to determine severity, coverage and appropriate action.
Review and interpret policy coverage to determine whether the claim is payable under the policy, deductible, actual cash value or replacement cost.
Conduct field investigation to include site inspection, diagram, photographs, interview and secure recorded statements of those possessing facts concerning the loss.
Manage all administrative claim functions such as reserving, claim payments and file notes via electronic means and at times from remote locations.
Prepare written investigative reports for the claim file to document all activity related to the loss.
Negotiate with contractors or repair facilities regarding extent of damage and method of repair.
Manage the salvage process.
Maintain currency on case law and construction prices/methods/procedures.
Foster and maintain relationships with independent agency force.
Participate in company sponsored educational programs to develop and maintain knowledge of products, producers and industry trends.
Participate in other projects or other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Industry designations such as AIC, CPCU, SCLA, CCLA or PCLA are preferred
Minimum of five years of multi-line claims experience
Minimum of five years of commercial property and casualty claims experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Individual must be analytical, precise and have the ability to work independently.
Post a Job
Contact Center Customer Service Seasonal Part Time Or Full Time
As Contact Center/Customer Service Associate, your patience, good listening skills, attention to detail and overall positive presence are at the core of your character—and the foundation for providing an outstanding customer experience. You’re our number one ambassador. With an undivided focus on the customer, you offer support every step of the way, from being a helpful voice on the phone to taking orders and helping to resolve customer service issues with ease. Armed with a deep knowledge of current merchandise and promotions, you are confident in answering any question that may arise. Behind the scenes, you demonstrate your knack for organization and efficiency, managing your work space.
- Professionally answer incoming telephone calls promptly and cheerfully.
- Process all customer requests accurately, quickly and neatly.
- Keep abreast of all catalog, gift registry and internet merchandise.
- Locate existing orders on computer and communicate current status.
- Maintain desk area and general office area.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal/external customers whether through direct contact, over the phone or through the mail service.
- High School Diploma /GED or equivalent
- Excellent telephone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Positive attitude and work effectively as a member of a team
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills including use of Google Mail, search engines to navigate the internet, the ability to open links in new windows and to use bookmarks
- Excellent attendance and ability to work overtime when necessary
- Full-Time (30+ hours), Part-Time (15-29 hours) available Monday through Sunday 7:00am-9:00pm. Must be able to work two nights and a weekend shift every week.
- Flexible to work Mondays and/or Fridays days or nights
Please apply using the following link:
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
We have the best-designed collection of quality home furnishings and decor in the retail industry. We have unique products made for modern living that are beautifully displayed in our award-winning stores and on our website. We have catalogs and a social media presence that reach millions of people. We have a proud history of over 50 years of innovation, world-class service and lifelong relationships with our customers.
And right now, we have something else. An opportunity for you.
Overnight Inbound Patient Contact Center Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, growing ophthalmology practice! We have a great, motivated staff! Call center or customer service experience is desired, Must be able to answer inbound patient calls and email inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between physicians on call, as well as follow strict protocol when assisting patients. This department thrives on teamwork. Superior interpersonal communication skills and dependability are an absolute must!
Candidate availability demands either 4 - 10hr shifts per week including either a Saturday and or Sunday (Alternative: 3 - 12hr shifts ).
- Answers all incoming calls
- Answers inquiries, identifying patient needs, resolves problems and fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; researches and explores alternative solutions; implements solutions
- Makes outbound calls to patients to confirm appointments, addresses missed calls, etc
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate resource
- Faxing & filing
Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus!
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Listening skills and logical thinking
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork, ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
• Stress tolerance, friendly and energetic
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
• Required language proficiency
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Some experience in a call center or customer service environment and an understanding of related technologies
• Precise data entry and typing skills
• Ophthalmology / medical background, knowledge of related terminology and/or medical insurance is a plus!
High School Diploma or equivalent
Candidates must be dependable and have a solid work history
Candidates must have the ability and desire to deliver exemplary client service
Fundamental knowledge of "Windows" based system & Google applications
Contact Center Supervisor
Contact Center Supervisor
Do you measure your success by taking new challenges, making strategic contributions and offering innovative solution?
What you need to know
Pay: (Based on experience)
A company in Downtown Nashville is looking for Contact Center Supervisors for 2nd and 3rd shift. Qualified candidates will oversee the day to day operations of the contact center and ensure that all that customers enjoy a positive, professional and complete interaction with all team members. Support strategic improvements consistent with corporate goals and initiatives and focus on improving customer retention through a high-quality customer experience.
· Directly accountable for Individual team member performance
· Develop Contact Center staff through effective hiring, coaching, evaluative performance feedback and guidance
· Provides support to the Customer Experience team to develop, coordinate and implement process and quality improvements in the Contact Center environment
· Develop sound communication and working relationships with other cross functional processes, acting as a liaison to advise managers of needs for improved cross functional processes
Education and Experience
· Education equivalent to an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating knowledge in problem resolution call center management
· Some experience with CRM technology and a work history dedicated to the service industry.
· Three or more years of experience in a customer service/customer retention/sales environment, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating sound judgment and initiative to satisfy customer requirements
· Experience in the supervision or management of a problem resolution call center environment, preferred, and coupled with demonstrated experience in process improvement, project management and quality assurance
· Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we give you
Great benefitsThe advantages of working with a leader in the world of work that understands the importance of life and work balanceOpportunities for career change and growthPay equal to your hard work and positionFree skills training
What do you do?
Please apply online at www.manpower.com
When your application is complete, contact one of our Manpower Recruiters at 615-832-8501.
Our Commitment to You
At Manpower, our job is to partner with you to enable you to reach your full potential and achieve your business and career goals.
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.
Telemarketing / Appointment Setting/ Contact Manager
The Lubnau Gonzalez Insurance Agency is seeking a Telemarketing/Contact Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Must possess basic math and typing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- desire to learn to build first class business knowledge
- Gain marketing experience in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A company-provided progressive training program, resulting in a potential full time career including salary, commission, and benefits is available to top performers.
Opportunity for growth for the right candidate with in the agency including Outside Sales, Account Executive Position, and/or Agency Management.
Mobility Contact Center Representative
Job Description for...
Oasis Mobility Services, LLC.
TITLE: Mobility Contact Center Representative
RESPONSIBLE TO: PSG Support Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
LOCATION: Corporate Office in Cornelius, NC
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Oasis Mobility Services, LLC., in the rapidly expanding individual liable support for mobile devices and services. Oasis Mobility Services provides a convenience and concierge service for individuals that need help with their personal wireless products and services, and offers these services for free for both companies and individuals.
Mobility Contact Center Representative:
The Mobility Contact Center Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers, disperse sales requests to our sales team, help individuals obtain their employee wireless discounts with the wireless carriers, answer inquiries and questions regarding carrier rate plans and promotions, and provide general information. As this role works directly with both internal staff, customers and wireless carriers, good written and oral communications are essential attributes needed to be successful.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone, email and chat
- Research required information using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into databases and systems
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with internal stakeholders and clients
- Effectively multi-task to successfully handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word skills are a requirement
Responsible for providing individual level customer support via phone, e-mail, web portal entries and chat. Answers incoming calls from customers, disperses sales requests to our sales team, help individuals obtain their employee discounts with the wireless carriers, answer inquiries and questions regarding carrier rate plans and promotions, and provides general information under normal supervision.
- Work in a multi-shift environment
- Utilize our ticketing system to track and process requests for service
- Refers to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem resolution
- Exercises good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary
- Escalates unresolved customer issues in a timely manner
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiency
- Accurately categorizes requests and orders within the appropriate support systems
- Uses the correct tools, resources and processes such as the online knowledge base and escalation paths.
- Deliver high level sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or make a donation
- Describe products and services
- Respond to questions
- Identify and overcome objections
- Obtain customer information
- Obtain and distribute possible customer leads
- Maintain customer and potential customer data bases
- Follow up on initial contacts
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Understands and resolves basic issues, uses common sense, and has the ability to think on your feet
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Must be a logical thinker and understand the details of mobile device products and services
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Great organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Exercises good judgment
- Is adaptable in various environments and situations
- Participates daily with team members and fosters team work
- Possesses stress tolerance and resilience
- High School diploma plus 1-2 years of general office administrative experience preferred, or Associate Degree or higher is highly desired
- General computer knowledge with experience in using the MSOffice suite of application (Outlook and Excel preferred)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
This job interfaces with client data and Oasis Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
LOCATION & Shift Schedule:
Oasis Mobility Services Headquarters are in Cornelius, NC
This role will require minimal occasional travel, less than 5% of the time.
USD $12 to $14 per hour based on experience