Administrative Assistant Job Description Sample
BH Solutions Group, Inc. is an Executive Recruiting and Consulting firm located in Akron, OH.
Currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a healthcare provider in Hudson, OH. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for primary support of the Care Management Department. This position is also part of the administrative group that serves as back up to other administrative assistants who support all departments within the organization. This is a contract opportunity that will begin immediately with a projected end date of December 31, 2019.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Routes faxes
- Process reports as needed (Quality Assurance, Clients, Re-Admit, Carewise)
- Prepares documents such as correspondence, presentations and other materials for current and prospective clients
- Prepares, distributes and/or coordinates mail and express packages as needed
- Orders and maintains adequate clinical and program service supplies
- Performs filing, photocopying and other production services
- Processes Medical Dental Advisory Committee (MDAC) consultant expenses
- Maintains accurate data entry and retrieval for client specific databases and reports
- CM Daily Huddle (conference call/data entry maintaining accurate reporting information)
- Training of CM staff on phone software as needed
- Phone setup and maintenance as needed Additional Duties (if applicable)
- Reporting of any administrative issues
- Front desk coverage (lunches, breaks & time-off)
- Printing/binding/copying projects as needed
- Visio projects (organizational charts and workflows)
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Basic Visio skills
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt and respond to changing business needs
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- Ability to work with peers in a team environment
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
A Grossberg Company LLP client based in Germantown, Maryland is seeking a Administrative Assistant. This client is a well-known full service community management operation. Known for their integrity and professionalism, they dedicate themselves to consistently serving their customers with the highest levels of experience, knowledge, and ethics. They deliver service to their clients through their team of experienced, trained and capable managers, and their knowledgeable, capable and dedicated support staff. This client office has casual, friendly, team atmosphere. Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon on Friday.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to community managers to ensure exceptional customer service to residents and the board of directors for various sites. This position also provides a two hour per day rotation at the front desk.
- 3 years related experience.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and Word.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle competing priorities.
- Must be able to work with a team to meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
This client offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, paid holidays and vacation.
Qualified candidates should apply on-line at http://grossberg.catsone.com/careers
The schedule will be 8am-5pm pm Monday-Friday.
- Support executive level directors.
- Assist with expense reports, travel arraignments, reviews.
- Support sales dept. in responding to customers via phone or email.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 19 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Kansas City, MO · Administrative
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant I. This person will administer, monitor and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions for the contract.
- Monitors and maintains existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems.
- Ensures that all internal processes, procedures and practices are established, operating efficiently and are providing the Division Director and associates with information and support necessary for him/her to accomplish the function of the business line – including correspondence management and control; files establishment and maintenance; directives receipt and distribution and mail receipt and distribution.
- Receives, screens and refers all phone calls and personal visitors.
- Internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions and training/employee development actions.
- Processes of audit reports
- Orders office supplies and travel processing
- Responsible for the management and input of time cards for approximately 30 – 50 associates
- Three plus (3+) years in an administrative capacity, preferably with a Government agency or Contractor.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- U.S Citizen
- Comfort in making suggestions regarding the effectiveness of administrative processes and can develop recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!