Administrative Assistant Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Administrative Assistant
Child & Family Support Services is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant under our Quality Management program in Phoenix, AZ.
- Tracking and organizing incoming clinical documentation
- Performing various functions electronically using our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, including pulling reports and using Excel to analyze the information, importing and exporting data, and creating reports for clinical teams
- Maintaining and distributing weekly reports to clinical teams
- Communicating with leadership regarding the status of various projects
- Collaboration with others within the department, in other departments, as well as outside entities
- Ensuring confidentiality and appropriate release of confidential information
- Other duties as assigned
- Specialists must be 21 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalency. A related degree or certificate programs is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience with administrative job duties, preferably in an office setting, is also required.
- Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and to prioritize daily demands to ensure that internal and external requirements and deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of the behavioral health system is preferred.
We offer a full benefits package to full time employees; including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holiday pay, life insurance, disability, cell phone , mileage reimbursement, etc..
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized.These positions will provide in-home and community family preservation tailored to keeping children and families together. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit www.cfss.com for more information. Use this job description
Administrative Assistant To The EVP
Join the team reinventing the music media landscape!
REVOLT is focused on expertly curating the best of the best in music and engaging youth in social conversation – on-air, on-line, on-demand. The multi-genre, multi-platform network offers breaking music news, videos, artist interviews, exclusive performances, and original programming. Attracting over 50 million young adults through television, digital properties, social and mobile, REVOLT is accessible 24/7 – anytime, anywhere, any screen. Check local listings at https://revolt.tv/listings.
The ideal candidate for this position is a recent grad with a degree from a competitive university and desire to build a career in the media industry.
What you'll do...
- Proactively manage a complex calendar; interact with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
- Make travel arrangements and assists with event planning.
- Complete travel expense reports.
- Schedule meetings.
- Follow up on all meetings, email, calendar etc – great attention to detail and anticipate needs is a must.
- Use independent judgment to handle/resolve conflicts internally and externally.
- Work under tight deadlines; remain aware of shifting priorities; anticipate last "second" changes.
- 24/7 accessibility
- Thrives in chaos
- Can communicate effectively with people at all levels of management and handle highly confidential matters.
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Is looking for a progressive, growth-oriented environment.
- Always has a "plan B" in place (and sense of humor).
- Completed degree from a four year university
- At least one year of experience as an Executive Assistant or support staff, (SVP or C-Suite level or higher), in the media and/or entertainment industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; must be charismatic and have ability to communicate respectfully.
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible- CONFIDENTIALITY A MUST. Always operate with discretion.
- Outstanding computer skills are required including but not limited to proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Blackberry, IPOD and the Internet.
- Experience with Concur expense software is a plus
Position Summary:The Administrative Assistant will play a strong supporting role on the team by acting as front desk receptionist, answering incoming calls, data entry and creating and maintaining paper files; assisting with employment reference checking and background checks; assisting with Orientation preparation; assisting with crew onboarding and assisting with special projects, as directed. Qualified candidates must have a friendly and professional demeanor as well as a proven ability to maintain confidential information. This is an entry-level, hourly, non-exempt position that reports to HR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front desk reception duties including customers, employees and vendors.
- Responsible to answer incoming phones in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Responsible for invoice and mail organization to include:daily mail delivery distribution; and assist in electronic invoice tracking administration and hotel/taxi/restaurant billing processing.
- Assist in the prompt and accurate HRIS data entry of full cycle recruitment detail for all of O’Hara’s catcher processor vessels.
- Assist in creating and maintaining electronic and paper employee files.
- Assist with full cycle recruitment including screening candidate applications, performing reference checks, processing background checks and HealthForce MPQ tracking.
- Assist in response to verification or employment requests from outside entities for production employees.
- Assist recruiters in retention efforts, by keeping in contact with rehires, and working closely with the team to implement ideas for retention, as approved.
- Provide admin support, as needed.
- Ability to interact and communicate positively and professionally in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic environment.
- Prompt and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Seafood industry experience preferred.
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.and overtime as necessary.
Administrative Assistant - 10A
Unitex is the industry leading medical textile rental service provider serving the Healthcare industry. We operate ten state-of-the-art processing facilities located in the tri-state area. Since 1915, we have been a privately held, family run business. Our customer base consists of more than 3,000 clients throughout the Northeast, including acute-care facilities, nursing homes, long-term and assisted living facilities, surgical centers and diagnostic clinics, as well as professional, medical and dental offices.
Unitex is experiencing unprecedented growth! Due to this growth, we are in search of a highly skilled/hands-on Administrative Assistant for our facility in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Learn the Alliant Route Accounting system in its entirety
- Maintain the SKU list for the retail plants
- Maintain the Customer Account Numbers for the retails plants.
- Maintain the Statement Groups for the retail plants.
- Prepares and distributes various sales and service reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for all data entry (invoicing, orders, customer info, etc.)
- Processes A/P invoicing for payment
- Responds to A/R calls and credits
- Sorts and distributes all inbound mail
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly/outgoing personality
- Fast-paced multi-tasker – gets the job done right the first time and on time
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Visit us at www.unitex.com to see us in action and to apply
10A Van Dyke Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Use this job description
NHR Global is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide for a potential position in support of a government customer in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Minimum experience or background requirements of Contractor personnel:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible work experience in a related field
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in a related field.
Seeking someone provide program support activities that further the scientific operations and functions of PIFSC. Key functions include but are not limited to:
● Travel: Using an automated system to create travel requests and reimbursement vouchers while monitoring compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Other duties include assisting with travel booking as needed and obtaining passports and visas for government travelers.
● Time and Attendance: Reviewing timesheets and leave slips before submission, ensuring that leave slip and timesheet match, resolving discrepancies before submission and ensuring all required signatures are present.
● Facility Support: Using automated systems to create work orders for building maintenance, IT help desk tickets and billet updates in ARCHIBUS.
● Emergency List: Maintaining and updating the emergency staff list on a quarterly basis to ensure all information is up to date.
● Calendar and Meeting Support: Maintaining the divisional chiefs’ calendars which include a master calendar of all leave/travel of staff. Maintaining Go-To-Meeting, CT Activities, Small Boats Float & Mission Plans and Check VOP. This task also includes scheduling interviews and meetings as necessary.
● Due Dates: Tracking and monitoring key taskings, data calls, and assignments for program staff to ensure products are delivered on time by working with program and other administrative staff.
● In/Out Processing: Assisting with new employee orientation/separation by ensuring completion of necessary forms. This task also includes working with property managers and other staff to ensure a clean in/out process and updating the PEEPs staff database to reflect changes in staffing.
● Budget Support: Supporting the PIFSC budget officer and analysts in ongoing and ad hoc taskings, updating and maintaining budget spreadsheets, preparing scheduled and ad hoc budget reports, reviewing funding documents, assisting with budget and AGO related data calls, and preparing grant purchase requests.
● Security/Base Passes: Preparing security/background check documents, processing finger prints, and arranging for base and facility access.
● Project Based Support: Providing general administrative and project-based support to OMI leadership, and analysts.
● Other Tasks: Other administrative support tasks may be required, such as but not limited to: greeting and escorting visitors, answering phones, assisting with center hosted events, stocking supply cabinets, monitoring and servicing copies and office equipment, answering main phone lines and shipping and receiving.
Use this job description
Bilingual Administrative Assistant (English/Japanese) - Consultant
Intermedia group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Bilingual Administrative Assistant (English/Japanese)
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
TYPE: Contract / potential for full time conversion
PAY RATE: $20 - $25/hour W2
Candidate MUST BE FLUENT (written and verbal)
- Support Relationship Managers with deposit transaction and report preparation etc.
- Assist Chief Manager for the administrative functions of the department.
- Perform the loan processing, documentation and customer service operations.
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties.
- Assist and support customer regarding loan transactions, answer questions regarding Deposits and Cash Management products.
- Respond to questions relating to department operations or Loans, Deposit, Customer Service and Cash Management products. Open, sort, and distribute mail.
- Perform administrative functions such as order department supplies.
- Requires proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Requires composing and writing original business letters and reports.
- Ability to handle varied work requirements; strong ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn new tasks, ability to take initiative and manage and meet deadlines, team player but also has ability to work independently, ability to set priorities.
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs
Use this job description
A locally owned in-home care company is seeking a Full Time Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Administrative Assistant to add to their growing team. A “People First” attitude combined with a customer service sensibility and a professional demeanor is essential to be a successful member of our team. We need a reliable self-motivated individual, who works well with others, is highly organized and has above average communication skills.
Trinion is an established company with a clear vision of where we are headed as we continue to grow our business. Our mission is to protect the dignity and freedom of the most vulnerable members of our community by elevating service standards and modeling the very highest skills in the non-medical home health care industry.
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school diploma and prefer 2 years or more of college with any certification or degrees a plus.
Training and/or Experience:
Minimum of 3 years’ office experience. Multi-lingual a bonus (Sign Language, Spanish, Tagalog, Tongan or other). In addition to meeting education and experience requirements, the Administrative Assistant must have the following skills:
- Phone etiquette and multi-line phones
- Grammar and Spelling
- Verbal communication
- Written documentation
- Excellent organization (files, papers, tasks)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience of computer use of Microsoft word, excel, outlook, databases. Prefer familiarity or experience using Office 365 and cloud based software.
- Prefer typing skills of 50+wpm
Use this job description
Administrative Assistant - St. Paul
Position Summary: The Administrative Associate is an integral team member that ensures the efficient operation of the Minnesota Program Office and the national staff working out of the St. Paul office as the Trust for Public Land carries out its mission, programs and conservation services. The person in this position performs necessary organizational, administrative and fund development responsibilities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for visitors and callers in St. Paul and for general public inquiries.
- Provide administrative support to the Minnesota team and national staff housed there, including, but not limited to organizing meetings and conference calls plus preparing printed materials as needed
- Order and maintain supplies, equipment, and work with related vendors.
- Prepare and track ongoing invoices and accounts; coordinate mailings, check request processing, and other administrative activities as needed.
- Organize office calendar, meetings, and conference calls.
- Facilitate compliance with requests from divisional and national offices.
- Act as main point of contact for all IT needs and issues with appropriate staff/vendors as needed.
- Legal filing and record retention
- Create and maintain processes for the improved efficiency of the office.
- Assist staff in preparing PowerPoint presentations, correspondence, reports, internal processing, etc.
- Point of contact with building management.
- Coordinate with national marketing/communications team on the preparation and distribution of mailings, collateral, e-news, social media and other marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain member, community and stakeholder contact lists.
- Coordinate and execute with program staff on local events and event logistics, including: advisory board meetings/events, community engagement activities, park openings, donor tours, annual leadership breakfast and others.
- Organize and prepare for various office events with staff and/or partners.
- Provide administrative support for the State Philanthropy Director, including drafting and producing acknowledgments and letters; data entry; coordinating mailings to donors and volunteers; creating and maintaining files, calendars, and ordering or updating philanthropy presentation materials as necessary.
- Provide assistance with donor cultivation and fundraising events and field trips including planning, logistics, invitations, presentation materials, and program donor packets.
- Provide administrative support for local Advisory Board, including: scheduling meetings; managing meeting logistics; coordinating and distributing meeting agenda, packet and minutes; producing meeting minutes; and supporting new member orientations and Advisory Board committees.
- Provide administrative support to Minnesota State Director, including assistance with scheduling, communications, travel, expenses, and reports.
- Prior experience with social media, fundraising and special events a plus.
- Knowledge of database software and experience generating reports - prior experience with Clearview and/or Pledgemaker database software a plus.
- Knowledge of software programs for word processing, visual presentations, data entry and spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills reflecting solid customer service in person and via the telephone and email.
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, promptness, dependability, and discretion with sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing executive schedules, and communicating with high level partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to proactively communicate needs, priorities, challenges and recommendations.
- Minimum of three or more years of support experience or equivalent.
- High school diploma and AS or AA. BA degree preferred
Administrative Assistant - Laboratory
Clearance Requirement – MRPT / SECRET Clearance must be in place at time of application
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Administrative Assistant – Laboratory in support of the Laboratory Programs and Services under the Bureau of Medical Services (State Department).
Duties, Tasks and
Incumbent answers or directs inquiries to laboratory management from both Departmental personnel and persons from the private sector concerning policies and procedures applicable to the program. On his/her own initiative in determining matters that are critical and require immediate attention by the Director, Technical Supervisor or other staff members of the program.
Independently drafts emails and/or memoranda and ensures technical and grammatical accuracy of the material, then obtains clearances and signatures. Reviews incoming mail from the general email box, responds to inquiries with accurate information; re-routes correspondence to the appropriate staff member when necessary.
Receives visitors and provides appropriate direction. Answers phone calls, monitors voice mail and completes required documentation of incoming/outgoing calls and correspondence from local reference laboratories. Accurately determines the nature of the request and refers callers to appropriate staff; responds to requests as appropriate. Personally answers routine and non-technical requests for information and provides information when more complex matters are involved. Follows up on telephone conversations and takes appropriate steps to ensure that necessary action is initiated and subsequently assures that such action is completed as quickly as possible. Ensures proper execution of all commitments made and obligations incurred in telephone conversations and makes contacts with the officials and individuals concerned.
Receives patients, checks test requests, gives appropriate instructions on specimen collection when required and gives directions to patients related to clinical samples that are being left for clearance evaluation. Any questions regarding the suitability of patient samples that are outside the incumbents scope of knowledge are directed to management or designee.
Arranges with the GSO section for Biohazard Waste pick up from request to completion and files appropriate paperwork.
Manages the computer database of patient information which contains patient demographic data, diagnosis, treatment dates and other information. Assures patient confidentiality. Prepares a new entry for each referral and adds information as it becomes available ensuring data input accuracy. Uses the database to calculate monthly statistical information as directed, as well as reports generated on own initiative, with the approval of the Director or Supervisory Medical Technologist. Manages laboratory documents and maintains security and confidentiality of all patient medical files. Organizes the prompt and accurate routing of patient evaluations, reports, lab studies, test results to appropriate post, designated laboratory manager, or designated MED/LAB Medical Technologist for follow-up and continuity of care.
Maintains computer file by checking eMED for newly assigned Medical record numbers and scans and sends reports to Medical Records. Includes notification of abnormal results with records. Maintains pending and send out folders for local reference laboratories. Makes phone calls to local reference laboratories to follow-up on patient results that are pending or which have been requested by an overseas health unit. Performs searches for patient results that are not received within a timely manner. Daily, retrieves results from reference laboratories, submits abnormal results to the Director for review and assures all reports reach their appropriate unit.
Maintains the Standard Operating Procedure manual for the Intake Desk and the waiting room. Responds to requests for updating internal phone lists, contact lists for overseas posts, information regarding current external reference laboratory services utilized by MED/LAB, and patients according to guidelines established by the Bureau of Medical Services.
Makes arrangements for meetings and conferences as required. As necessary, prepares briefing materials for use by supervisor, and informs officials attending such meetings of agenda and subjects to be discussed.
Ensures confidentiality of patient laboratory reports. Opens files at beginning of each day and locks file cabinets at close of business day.
Incumbent will also be required to provide administrative support to the Director of Laboratory Programs and Services, when needed.
Knowledge of medical or medical technology terminology, standard English grammar, spelling, punctuation and required formats in order to draft email and memo correspondence, prepare reports, presentations and other projects.
Reviews reference laboratory invoices for accuracy.
Maintains skill in operating information hardware, software and networks and knowledge of Excel and Access.
Maintains professional state as contacts are with high ranking officials of the Department of State, other Government agencies,
Bureau of Medical Services technical and non-technical personnel at domestic and overseas foreign missions, and local US reference laboratories.
Submits work order requests via MetaStorm (automated work order system) for supplies, shipments, etc. as requested.
Also provides administrative support assistance to program managers on specific Department programs/projects.
This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 5 plus years increasingly responsible administrative assistant/secretarial experience (preferably includes 2 years to executive level management) as a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to learn and apply an advanced understanding of the organization and its functional policies and processes.
- Ability to manage dynamic calendars for management including event planning with external vendors.
- Advanced writing skills to compose more difficult, detailed correspondence and to recommend updates to department documents as needed. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of two or more Microsoft Office/PC applications, depending upon department or business needs.
- Working knowledge of email and office equipment (fax, phone, copier, etc.).
- Requires ability to learn and apply an advanced understanding of a large, complex organization and its customers.
- High School Diploma, GED or related experience; BA/BS preferred.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Use this job description
Administrative Assistant - 6504032
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the business and to allow others from administrative tasks allowing them to focus on the technical components of their job.
- Supports managers and staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Completes tasks accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Enterprise software such as Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, and similar.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment.
- Makes constructive use of feedback from others.
- Seeks out answers and resources.
- Detailed-oriented, organized approach to performing and reviewing work.
- Collaborative and proactive team player.
- Self-directed with the ability to multi-task under tight time constraints.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning, flexibility, quality commitment and good relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly and problem solve.
- Ability to build strong relationships across all functional areas through excellent communications, delivery of exceptional results and support.
- Results oriented with an ability to manage a project, “roll-up the sleeves” in order to accomplish all necessary tasks that may be required
- 3 - 6 YOE
- Successful candidates have developed their capabilities through a combination of classroom and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.