Administrative Assistant Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant For Biomedical Sciences, Structural Medicine And Medical Humanities Departments
Administrative Assistant for the Biomedical Sciences, Structural Medicine and Medical Humanities Departments.
RVU offers a full benefit package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provide administrative assistance and secretarial support to the Faculty and Administration.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer phones, route calls and schedule appointments.
- Maintain Master Calendar.
- File expense reports as needed,
- Provide cross-coverage for other Administrative Assistant(s) as needed.
- Work cooperatively with others and accept direction from all members of each Department.
- Assist Faculty and Administration in special projects to include secretarial support with curriculum and correspondence.
- Coordinate quizzes with faculty facilitator(s).
- Coordinate exam details with Course Coordinator and Testing Center for each assigned exam.
- Coordinate details for Post Exam Review with Testing Center.
- Notify keeper of Mast Grid of any change(s) in lecture titles and/or lecturers.
- Revise and maintain each assigned Course Syllabus in accordance with any changes as mentioned above, including: topic list (Course Schedule) and objectives.
- Assist any and all faculty with posting of lectures.
- Assist guest lecturers with:
- Preparing lectures, PowerPoint slides, scans of pictures, and graphs.
- Posting of lectures.
- Coordinating documentation for payment.
- Preparing documentation for payment.
- Delivery of documents to the Accounts Payable Department.
- Organizes and prepares lab and practical exam groups for Structural Medicine.
- Uses student survey to organize tanks/create groups for Anatomy, PCM and OPP.
- Create and post practical exam groups for students/key for exam
- Record grades for practical exam
- Take attendance during anatomy lab
- Order Lab Coats for Structural Medicine Dept. and Anatomy Fellows
- Assist with projects/tasks with the Anatomy Fellows
- Track students’ progress with competency exams; communicate with course directors of any students in trouble.
- Schedule, attend, and take minutes for assigned meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice Chairs or his/her designee.
- Assist administration, faculty, and staff in special projects as necessary.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Advanced level of computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with high level attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively in a team-based environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of protected data (student grades, etc)
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Two years of previous experience in secretarial/clerical position required or equivalent work experience.
- Professional background or experience in education.
- Knowledge of scientific and medical terminology.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- College degree
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to visitors
• In-depth knowledge of typing correspondences, reports and other documents
• Proven record of answering telephone, giving relevant information to callers and routing calls to appropriate individual
• Demonstrated ability to schedule appointments and meetings
• Well versed in taking and compiling minutes of meetings
• Thorough understanding of making copies of printed documents, and filing correspondences, reports and records
• Quick at compiling and typing statistical reports and charts
• Adept at arranging travel schedules and reservations
• Computer: Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Communication: Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts
Administrative Assistant - Floater
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. This position requires frequent local between the home office in Chantilly, VA and a secondary office in Arlington, VA.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial information and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives and committees.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Must have / Be able to obtain DOD Security Clearance
- Must have college degree
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be willing to travel locally between two Aegis offices
Active DOD Security Clearance required.
One of the main goals of our company is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That's why we need you, a personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work hand-in-hand with our incredible team to organize, improve and implement filing systems, internal processes and client databases. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our yearly goals. You will also be challenged by the high-energy environment where you will be a key player in promoting our brand. If you want to play an integral role in developing customer relationships and improving business processes, then consider working for us.
- Offer administrative support as needed, including (but not limited to) managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phones and taking detailed messages.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication by being a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Greet clients promptly and take care of their needs in a friendly and professional manner, while determining whether it is appropriate to direct them to upper management.
- Facilitate marketing efforts by providing scheduled clients with in-house design magazines to look at while they wait for scheduled meetings to begin.
- Arrange traveling details for upper management and assist in planning speaking engagements throughout the country on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Assist with filing expense reports, checking timesheets and ensuring that monthly payroll is completed accurately and on time.
- Organize and file digital and physical documents, including client interest forms, design layouts, client information and various reports.
- Follow up with clients and potential clients on a weekly, monthly or annual basis as dictated by management to ensure that their needs are being adequately met and to build rapport.
- Strong knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Excel software, filing systems and general office procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and customer satisfaction evaluations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience
Baird Law Group seeks an energetic and team-oriented Administrative Assistant to our winning team of professionals.Executive administrative duties include coordination of clerical support for Executive Office and other departments; overall assistance with and preparation of the annual budgets; the management of procedure preparation, tracking and review; and coordination of and preparation of all Executive Office activities and capital equipment. Involved in Executive Office special projects.
answering phone calls
posting ads/marketing/social networks
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must be good with phones and email
Must have data-entry skills
Must have data-entry skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Previous administrative experience
Post a Job
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please- Resume@Bnltech.com
REFERENCE # 06/17-004
LOCATION - HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 6/18/2017
DESCRIPTION OF WORK SPECIFIC:
This position will provide administrative assistance to management and staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the organization. Specifically, this position will work with procedures, order office supplies, support tracking systems, develop meeting minutes, assist with Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) functions, coordinate office needs, process correspondence, and travels requests.
· Effectively work with a variety of customers in high pressure situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding customer service.
· Computer Skills: Requires excellent computer skills using a variety of system platforms (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry accuracy critical, ability to communicate well (spelling, writing and verbal), ability to work with minimal supervision, analytical and problem resolution skills, team player, with excellent verbal and written communication.
· Pre-employment background check is required.
· Education: Four-year degree or equivalent years of experience.
· Bookkeeping and/or accounting experience.
· Marketing and online media experience.
· Document/record management experience.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ # 06/17-004.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
United Healthcare Insurance
o $2,000 Individual Deductible, $4,000 Family Deductible, 80/20 Co-Insurance, $4,000 Out of Pocket Max, $8,000 Family Out of Pocket Max, $30 PC / $60 SP Office Visit,
o $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 50/50 Co-Insurance, $8,000 Out of Pocket Max, $16,000 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: $10/$35/$60
VSP Vision Care
· 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months
· $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services – 90%/80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
Mutual of Omaha (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance & More)
· Short-Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability
· $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
· Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
401K Savings Program- No company match.
Newport Beach, CAMobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.Mobilitie is currently seeking an
to join our Real Estate and Lease Administration. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Vice President, Real Estate and Lease Administration and is responsible for providing high level general administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for their leader including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.Plans, coordinates and ensures the leaders schedule is followed and respected.Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the leaders time
Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.Provides a bridge for smooth communication between HQ and the leaders office
Works closely and effectively with the leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the leader updated.Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the leader's ability to effectively lead their division.Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.Prepare reports and work on special projects to support the departmental team as requested by management.
Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a supporting role, finance background highly desirable.Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Advanced computer skills, including the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project a plus. Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
Expert level written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service
Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast pacedenvironment
Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at
Post a Job
JOB TYPE: Hourly
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Wholesale Sales
LOCATION: World Headquarters – Elkhart, Indiana
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: Provide general administrative support for the Sales Department (Wholesale, Specialty, International and Retail Channels). The Administrative Assistant will perform general administrative duties using strong communication, organization and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organize a prepare monthly/quarterly/annual sales reporting as needed.
- Assist VP with annual budget preparation and regular monthly budget reporting.
- Assist with quarterly/annual reporting for sales incentive program tracking and payout tabulation.
- Assist with new hire set-up and security request processing.
- Maintains Sales Department Standard Operating and Work Procedures.
- Processing of all purchase orders and invoices for the department, including VISA reconciliation.
- Assist the department with travel coordination.
- Prepare and maintain department vacation logs, e-mail groups, phone log etc.
- Calculate and prepare monthly commission payments to contract agents.
- Provide data support (standard reports publications, territory maps and regional assignments).
- Maintain Sales Source.
- Assist with planning for sales meetings and customer events.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as required by the VP of Wholesale Sales
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or commensurate experience.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficient with Microsoft Office - strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required. Must be able to multi-task and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Contributing to Team Success
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Work
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant - Real Estate (JR 658)
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00/hour (DOE)
Real Estate Office Administration experience preferred
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the executive office operations and providing administrative and clerical support for the executive team (CEO, COO, CFO, Chief Development Officer, Chief Program Officer, and HR Director).
- Provide Administrative Support to Executive Management
- Manage calendars, answer phones, generate and proofread correspondence, type and proofread documents, copy, scan, fax documents, general clerical duties and coordination of office operations.
- Oversee Management Staff Calendars
- Receive and input calendar entries for Management staff on MS Outlook as required.
- Support the Development Department
- Maintain the donor database – add new donors, track donations, acknowledge donations, create reports, etc.
- Assist with Meeting Management and Staff Announcements
- Manage the large conference room calendar; maintain the lunch room bulletin board, coordinate birthday and anniversary notices and gift cards, coordinate food for meetings as required, etc.
- Manage Centralized Supply Inventory for all Centers
- Receive requests for supplies from all Project Directors, regulate orders based on budget, order supplies, coordinate and maintain adequate supply of office items
- Maintain Office Supplies
- Maintain supply closets and cabinets in an orderly fashion in order to keep accurate inventories on all incoming and outgoing supplies.
- Oversee All Incoming Mail
- Distribute mail, open appropriate mail (all non-personal), and disseminate accordingly, forward incoming payments to finance department and donation checks to development department.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Previous Real Estate experience, a plus
- Ability to use computers and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, spelling skills, and English usage skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure and time sensitive environment
- Capability to work in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Must project a professional demeanor
- Must maintain and execute confidential information
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Employment eligibility verification
- Successful completion of background screening
- Current tuberculosis test
- CPR/First Aid Certification desired
- Driving is an essential function of this position
- Must have Valid Driver's License
- Must provide proof of insurance coverage
- Must be able to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
The employee may be in contact with individuals and families in crisis who may be ill, using alcohol and drugs, and who may not be attentive to basic personal hygiene, health and safety practices. The employee may experience a number of unpleasant sensory demands associated with the client’s use of alcohol and drugs, and lack of personal hygiene. The employee must be ready to respond quickly and effectively to many types of situations, including crisis situations and potentially hostile situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to apply
Please visit the Path Career Site to apply online. Search for Job #658 to submit your application. A resume is required.
Administrative Assistant To Legal Team At High Profile Fund
Our client, a high profile fund in Midtown, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support their busy Legal team. The candidate will provide key support to a few attorneys and back-up support to other executives on the team as needed. The ideal candidate must have 3 plus years of applicable experience, great attention to detail, excellent follow through and a strong work ethic. This is a wonderful opportunity to assist top executives at a renowned firm.
- Handle phones, calendar management and meeting scheduling/preparation
- photocopying, filing, scanning and faxing
- Coordinating travel arrangements and conference calls
- Ongoing ad hoc projects and special assignments as requested
- Help to maintain legal files and other records
- Assist with PowerPoint documents and presentations
- Support attorneys with reviewing, editing and maintaining documents, drafting correspondences, and reviewing filings
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 3 plus years of paralegal, administrative or relevant experience
- Organized with great attention to detail and follow through
- Aptitude to multi-task with ease, prioritize duties and maintain flexibility
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Superb interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Possesses discretion
DOE + Potential Discretionary Bonus + Excellent Benefits
8:30am – 6pm (DOE) + Flexibility for OT as needed
Post a Job