Administrative Assistant Job Description Sample
Real Estate Assistant / Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker, and problem solver who is always looking for ways improve processes.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Real Estate Assistant/Administrative Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT CITIES REAL ESTATE DIRECTLY
Email the following items to email@example.com:
- Salary requirements as a monetary range. Compensation is based on experience
- The results (two pdfs) of the DISC Personality Assessment. Visit https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/ to complete the assessment.
- Subject line - I’M TALENT-FORT WORTH
Recruiting Assistant - Administrative Assistant - Marketing Assistant
Centra Healthcare Solutions, www.centrahealthcare.com, is a nationwide healthcare staffing firm. We specialize in finding talented medical professionals, specifically Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech Language Pathologists, Rehabilitation Managers, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Managers and facilitating the recruitment and hiring process for our preferred clientele.
Centra is currently seeking a highly motivated Recruiting Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Marketing Assistant to be responsible for providing support to Healthcare Recruiters, Division Managers and Sales Specialists, specifically, but not limited to:
Essential Duties and
- Marketing of current and active positions in database, using text messaging, email marketing and internal and external database platforms
- Assists with qualifying applicants.
- Coordinates with marketing department to formulate newsletters and correspondence with candidates and preferred clientele.
- Conduct reference checks of candidates and potential employees
- Assist with finding and negotiating housing accommodations for travel healthcare professionals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient and courteous phone skills.
- Strong computer skills, including data entry, Internet proficiency, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
Top reasons to work for Centra:
- Healthcare is one of the most "recession proof" industries in the marketplace.
- Upward mobility / Growth potential.
- Fun environment.
- Make a difference for your clients and candidates and feel rewarded.
Compensation: $15 per hour, weekly pay, 401k matching plan and $200+ towards benefits eligible on the 1st day of the month that follows your hire date.
Must be willing to work in and/or commute to zip code 33334.
Administrative Assistant - Junior Office Assistant
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION FOR ADMIN/RECRUITER/HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT- WE NEED SOMEONE ASAP!
We Will Train!
We are now hiring for a self-motivated, energetic individual to fill our front desk administrative/recruiter position! We are one of the leading full service promotional marketing firms in the Baltimore area and we specialize in event marketing for a variety of clients through targeted retail campaigns. We have recently expanded our firm, adding several different divisions and suddenly have an opening for a front desk administrator that must be filled right away!
We need a candidate with a great attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to succeed as well as someone who can contribute and grow with our team.
The following qualities in our candidate is a must:
- Ability to recruit candidates for our sales team
- Ability to handle and answer multiple phone lines
- Must possess a student mentality, people skills and work ethics
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive projects from inception to completion with little guidance
- Superb attention to detail
- VERY computer literate
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY! - We are looking for someone to start as soon as MONDAY!
- Great Positive Attitude!
- Energetic and team-oriented.
- Some College or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, punctual, and well organized. Must be detail oriented.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Social media and website management skills a plus.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Project Management Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Bluworld is a leader in the design and manufacturing of exquisite indoor and outdoor water features. www.bluworldusa.com
Our Custom Projects Division is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join the Project Management Department as a Project Management Assistant / Administrative Assistant.
Ideal applicants will have experience in the construction industry as well as possess strong customer service and communication skills. Candidates must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Strong computer literacy skills and experience required.
Additionally, to be a strong fit for the role, you will need:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Strong computer literacy skills, including: ability to type 30+ wpm with accuracy; the ability to locate information on a variety of electronic platforms; effectively shift between open windows and applications; and the ability to navigate and utilize common software comfortably.
- Extensive experience required on: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and frequent email communication.
- Experience a plus on: QuickBooks and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and active listening skills
- Strong skills/abilities: problem solving, multitasking, time management, proactive, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and ability to work under pressure.
- Construction, technical and mechanical knowledge preferred
Dynamic working environment- State of the art modern office space- Positive, hardworking company culture.
To join the Bluworld team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference #BWOW-AA00417 in the subject line.
Health, Dental, and 401k programs are available.
*NO CALLS* * NO RECRUITERS* *NO WALK-INS*
Drug Free Workplace
Office Administrative Assistant / Accounting Assistant / Intern
Southlake CPA firm seeking individual to assist with administrative and accounting tasks. Commercial real estate and bookkeeping experience a plus. Must be willing to work for multiple supervisors. Must be able to prioritize. Must be VERY organized and efficient.
Resumes without salary history will not be considered.
Administrative Assistant - Assistant To COO
We are seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Ohana! We don't aspire to corporate culture. We aspire to family culture. That means interpersonal relationships are hard sometimes.
This position will be responsible for grocery shopping 3-4 times a month so a reliable car is a must. you will plan, host and clean up events for the team on a weekly basis. The right individual will have a servant’s heart while displaying an amazing attitude, all for the betterment of the team.
You will be working on event planning for the company, social media posts and strategies, creating/validating monthly budgets, working closely with the operations team to deploy marketing services, and/or working on improving operational efficiencies within the organization. You will also be responsible for maintaining rates, contracts, and organizing tasks on the company platforms.
Salary $23k-$28k depending on experience.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the COO on marketing projects/tasks
- Answer phones and take messages
- housekeeping duties performed daily
- Budget company events including shopping for the events
- Event planing daily/weekly/monthly for company activities including shopping and organizing/coordinating/hosting the company events
- Create/monitor/research relevant topics/posts for social media posts and blogs
- Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction
- Assist in developing clients marketing budgets, track leads, jobs and sales numbers as well as compiling reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ensure all projects are moving along seamlessly through the work process from start to completion
- Track and prioritize project timelines and ensuring quality standards are met and have a knack for handling multiple deadlines
- Must be friendly, creative, solution driven, highly organized, and easy to work with
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to go above and beyond in previous roles to take on new responsibilities for the betterment of the team
- Have a great attitude – equally happy and excited to take on tedious tasks in addition to large projects
Founded in 2013, we are a passionate full-service advertising agency. Our slogan is "Passionately Pursuing our Clients Success" which is more than a slogan, it truly is a way of life. We've adopted the Aloha spirit because we believe Advertising and Marketing should make you happy. Our teams are the best in the industry so we're always looking for passionate talent to join our team. We want each team member to WANT to work at Stillwater Agency not have to. We're looking for people who are passionate about their skills, love to go above and beyond for our clients, and what they can contribute for the betterment of the team!
Administrative Assistant / Operations Assistant
Administrative Assistant / Operations Assistant
The job consists of assisting the operations department with the following responsibilities:
Creation / input of daily schedule and other data sheets
Ensure data is accurate and consistently maintained
Assist operations team with other tasks relating to scheduling, revenue, and compliance with municipal requirements
Work on other special projects for the operations team
Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
Strong administrative skills
Ability to multitask
Advanced knowledge and experience utilizing Excel
Technological knowledge and experience very important
Experience and proficiency in FileMaker and/or Timberline a plus, but not required
Experience in construction industry a plus, but not required
Financial Planning Assistant / Administrative Assistant
An integral part of our team. Through a combination of marketing methods, client-management skills, market and product knowledge, the Financial Planning Assistant / Administrative Assistant partners with team members to address the specific needs and service issues of high net worth clients in order to cultivate existing client relationships.
While tasks may vary day to day, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide service to clients professionally and respond to regular inquires.
- Keep concerned financial planner informed of details and activities associated with clients’ transactions and accounts.
- Establish priorities and procedures.
- Comply and learn all company’s procedures and policies.
- Convey potential problems promptly to management or financial planner.
- Provide a top level of discretion.
- Ensure all suitable and required account documents are acquired and updated.
- Provide support professionally on telephone for respective financial planner.
- Utilize computer systems of company to provide services to clients as well as assigned financial planner.
- Working with clients to ensure proper account opening procedures and documentation.
- Independently improving and streamlining the service model and operational procedures for the team.
- Providing account information to clients and maintaining key client relationships.
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with new clients and proactively helping to resolve issues and concerns.
- Learning the business and products in order to assist financial planner.
- Providing excellent telephone coverage including ability to manage priorities; handling urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment.
- Navigating firm effectively and efficiently by interfacing with team members to collect information, respond to requests and coordinate meetings.
- Participating in ongoing learning and development to enhance support of financial planner's business.
- Administrative duties such as handling telephones, mailing, filing, and processing forms.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations and firm policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- -Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- -Active Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66 (or willing to pass within 12 months)
- -Registered Paraplanner Designation ( or willing to pass within 6 months)
- -Additional certifications may be required
- Financial industry and product knowledge preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including internet
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Knowledge of applicable compliance rules and regulations and firm policies
- Able to work independently
Asset Management Group, Inc.
Asset Management Group, Inc. was founded in 1983. The financial planning practice is a dynamic, privately held company with a well-established customer base. The firm builds long-term relationships with clients and provides them with financial planning advice and counseling. The company is proactive in bringing information and advice to its clients and strives to provide services that exceed their client's expectations.
Hours: 9 am -- 6:00 pm. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Profit sharing, paid time off and career advancement. Compensation is based on experience. Please visit our website for more details on our company.
Please provide resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a great hire.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter.
Administrative Assistant - Assistant Market Center Administrator,
Assistant Market Center Administrator
KW Bay Area Estates – Los Gatos
Los Gatos, CA
We are currently seeking an Assistant Market Center Administrator (Office Administrative Assistant) to join our “best in class” real estate services firm in Los Gatos, CA. We continue to grow and expand and would love for you to join us!
We are an influential and highly regarded residential real estate sales brokerage firm. With over 60 years of combined experience, we have earned our position as the most trusted full-service real estate sales company servicing Silicon Valley and the surrounding Bay Area. We owe our success to our people – a unified team of agents, management, and ownership partners sharing a commitment to go above and beyond, every day, for our employees, agents, and the clients we serve.
The Assistant Market Center Administrator (Office Administrative Assistant) role is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative and some financial accounting aspects of running the office. The successful applicant will process real estate transactions and must have full cycle accounting experience. A positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client and agent-facing communication skills, are required. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing valuable relationships with internal and external stakeholders we’re excited to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can provide exceptional customer service without becoming overwhelmed.
All at the discretion of the Office Manager, the Employee’s duties and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
Production and Transaction Management
- Ensure File Compliance
- Process Closing Packages
- Awards Reports
- Agent Profit Share Returns
- Transfer of Company Dollar
- Enter Listings
- Prepare Demands for Title
- Ensure File Compliance
- Agent Invoices and Credits
- Credit Card Processing
- Make Bank Deposits
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Make A/P Deposits
- Credit Card Allocations
- Ensure Agents have tools necessary
- Train/Education on KW tools, systems and models
- Agent Desk Rentals
- Credit Card Allocations
- Issue Office Keys and Manage Door Lock Systems
- Janitorial Concerns
- Building Maintenance Issues
Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
· You have strong organizational, administrative and time management skills and can provide support to the office leadership
· Strong desire to provide best in class customer service
· You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, and consider yourself to be an upbeat and eager to learn
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Solid work ethic
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Programs, Google Drive and other Google Apps
· Full cycle accounting knowledge
· Poised, positive, outgoing, cheerful and professional demeanor
· Professional dress and appearance daily
- Organized and detailed.
Education and Experience:
- Some college preferred
- High School diploma required
- 1 year full cycle accounting experience
- 1-2 years’ experience providing support at a high level within real estate or similar background.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality always
- Demonstrates exemplifying integrity and customer service
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $45,000 per yr, commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Administrative Assistant / Secretary/Office Assistant
Starting pay: $10.00 an hour
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!