Administrative Assistant Job Description Sample
Administrative Assistant - Executive Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Are you competitive, confident, and a quick learner? Northwest Bank is seeking someone to join their Investment Management team that will work alongside the Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager providing administrative support. This person will strive to make every customer experience memorable. Working in a fast pace environment where multiple deadlines and projects must be managed.
This job provides an opportunity for the right person to be part of the growth in a division that is setting the standard in excellence in financial management.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a proficiency in Word
- Power Point and Excel
- No less than an associates degree or equivalent level training
- Two to three years of prior investment and or/ financial planning experience will be given preference
In the Investment Management Group, our role as a fiduciary is our culture. As a fiduciary, we are held to a higher standard and are required by law to act in the best interest of our clients, avoiding conflicts of interest, and handling their duties with prudence, loyalty and care. Simply stated, we put the needs of our clients first.
Our highly qualified team of professionals has over 200 years of financial management experience. We can assist you in building your wealth and creating a strategy to preserve it for you and your loved ones. We can collaborate with you in designing your company’s retirement plan to create the most benefits for you and your employees. If you are looking for a long term financial partner that tailors investment services to your personal objectives, we invite you to contact anyone of our Investment Management Group team members.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Office Assistant
Administrative Assistant / Office Assistants / Receptionists- We offer exposure to successful companies by listening to your needs for Career Growth.
We are a staffing company based in Greensboro / Triad area that offers its candidates opportunities to work with success companies on a short term/contract or as an outstanding member of their permanent team by tuning into your strengths and professional needs.
Key Resources Inc. is a full service staffing firm specializing in professional clerical, managerial and specialized skilled career minded individuals. We take great pride in our relationships with clients and candidates alike.
Our reputation has enabled us to grow with confidence.
We believe solving the Staffing Puzzle by embracing what makes each company and candidate unique.
The Position: We’re looking for Administrative / Office Assistants / Receptionist with a range of experience with up-to-date computer skills including excel, accounting, project management, planning, in small and mid-size companies as problem solvers, involved team player with above communication skills and a desire to grow professionally.
We are located in Greensboro, NC at 3703-A West Market Street at Holden Road.
Administrative Assistant - Accounting Assistant
Salary $23k-$28k depending on experience. We are seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Ohana! We don't aspire to corporate culture. We aspire to family culture. That means interpersonal relationships are hard sometimes.
This position will be supporting the Accounting and Data Science team with daily data entry in excel, pulling receipts, processing bills/invoices in QBO, updating vendor contracts, submitting co-op claims, and general data analysis. We are not hiring based on your skills, we're hiring the right individual based on your ability to learn, your heart to serve the company and your heart to serve our clients.
You will be working on event planning for the company, social media posts and strategies, creating/validating monthly budgets, working closely with the operations team to deploy marketing services, and/or working on improving operational efficiencies within the organization. You will also be responsible for maintaining rates, contracts, and organizing tasks on the company platforms.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Heavy Data Entry
- Work in Excel with various basic formulas
- Work closely with the COO on marketing projects/tasks
- Answer phones and take messages
- housekeeping duties performed daily
- Budget company events including shopping for the events
- Create/monitor/research relevant topics/posts for social media posts and blogs
- Assist in developing clients marketing budgets, track leads, jobs and sales numbers as well as compiling reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ensure all projects are moving along seamlessly through the work process from start to completion
- Track and prioritize project timelines and ensuring quality standards are met and have a knack for handling multiple deadlines
- Insatiable learner, heart to serve the company, and heart to serve the clients
- Must be friendly, creative, solution driven, highly organized, and easy to work with
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to go above and beyond in previous roles to take on new responsibilities for the betterment of the team
- Have a great attitude – equally happy and excited to take on tedious tasks in addition to large projects
Founded in 2013, we are a passionate full-service advertising agency. Our slogan is "Passionately Pursuing our Clients Success" which is more than a slogan, it truly is a way of life. We've adopted the Aloha spirit because we believe Advertising and Marketing should make you happy. Our teams are the best in the industry so we're always looking for passionate talent to join our team. We want each team member to WANT to work at Stillwater Agency not have to. We're looking for people who are passionate about their skills, love to go above and beyond for our clients, and what they can contribute for the betterment of the team!
Executive Assistant Administrative Assistant
The Puzzle Group is a Law & Consulting Firm Focused on Municipal Licensing in Southern California. The group was founded by Aaron Herzberg who has obtained more municipal licenses for dispensary and other uses than any other group in Southern California and has ownership in several award-winning dispensaries as well as having obtained funding for over $30 million of Cannabis deals. Our expertise includes governmental affairs, municipal and land use law, drafting ordinances, obtaining municipal licenses, preparing winning, merit-based applications, transactional law specific to cannabis including negotiating leases for cannabis facilities, operating agreements for cannabis businesses, state licensing and litigation.
We are seeking a highly talented full-time Executive Assitsant in our Downtown Los Angeles office reporting directly to the managing partners. We are seeking a motivated and resourceful assistant to help develop and coordinate \the business. If you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we d love to get to know you!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College Graduate with minimum 3.5 GPA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Quickbooks extremely helpful but not required. Accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing experience helpful but will train.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor when interacting with the public whether by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize, and prioritize with excellent attention to detail Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Strong attention to detail is important, as are creativity, curiosity and a good sense of humor
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline Flexible with schedule and comfortable working through ambiguity. Salary will be commensurate with experience with additonal bonus based on performance. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground level with an attorney and entrepreneur with a proven track record in the business world. If a careeer in the marijuana industry interests you our firm is making waves and you can be part of this incredible historic opportunity.
The Puzzle Group also has a real estate brokerage, “Brookhollow Ventures,” that specializes in cannabis real estate in Southern California.
Administrative Assistant / Purchasing Assistant
A Distritech Purchasing Agent will assist in the drive for purchasing and sourcing activities to support sales goals. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent college graduate to get in on the ground floor of a growing company. This position will assist in the post negotiation/purchase process and support the Head of Purchasing. The candidate must be detail oriented, diligent and eager to learn. The candidate will work independently on the administrative details of the purchase. Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers. Drive and support customer complaints with vendors. Incumbent will have new vendor / supplier development responsibilities. This role will close liaise with Logistics, Sales, and Accounting functions. This position will be based in Miami, Florida and reports to Vice President of Purchasing.
Provide effective administrative support, analysis and reporting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Proactively manage inventories and communicate and address potential variations, errors, and changes on orders.
Review regularly vendor’s websites and identify sales and price lists.
Perform data analysis and reporting to purchasing team.
Communicate effectively with logistics, suppliers, Purchasing,Accounting, Warehousing, and clients to ensure that client
expectations are met and exceeded and internal efficiencies and profitability targets are met.
Other activities. Actively participate and engage in other company activities requested by leader, support certain management activities and coordination of staff meetings and promotion activities, among others. Support company with special projects and workflow process improvements. Lead by, and demonstrate, company values.
Minimum: Bachelors degree
Logistic and transportation experience is a plus.
Computer literate and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Prior experience in using CRM systems and SAP Business One is a plus. ·
English Language required with excellent verbal and written skills. Other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, and Hebrew) are a plus
Demonstrated ability and experience to working in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
Network: Our extensive global network carries over 100 different brands at very competitive pricing. We are always on the lookout for the latest offers.
◦Experience: 20+ years of industry experience means deep industry knowledge. An experienced warehouse team provides one of the fastest fulfillment records in the business. We’ve optimized every aspect of the business to get you what you need faster.
◦Service: A dedicated account manager tailors offers for each of our clients so you can find the products you need quickly and easily. We process returns promptly and bridge the warranties between our clients and the manufacturers.
◦Integrity: Our success is based on respect, honesty and integrity
We believe in passionately Adding Value... to our clients and business partners, our employees, our families, and our community.
We believe in living with an entrepreneurial spirit and creating growing opportunities in an environment that is friendly, respectful and dynamic.
We believe in empowering our talent to have the flexibility and responsibility to serve and add value to our clients and business partners, and to where we can grow, personally, professionally and financially.
We believe in passionately impacting our families and our community.
... so I challenge you to ask yourself this question daily:
Did I do my best to Add Value in every interaction I had today?
Executive Assistant - Administrative Assistant
The CEO/Founder is looking for an EA to partner with as the company soars to new heights! As an established mid-sized firm in the technology services world, Tech Service Today has continuously demonstrated growth in size and revenue. Such positive growth requires someone who knows how to prioritize and manage-up and that's where you come in!
The ideal candidate for this role will be eager to jump right in, can think on their feet, and has solid experience supporting a busy executive. As the right-hand to the CEO you are the face of the company carrying a professional yet approachable personality towards any individual that the CEO interfaces with. This could be customers, internal stakeholders and external contractors. You will be involved with every aspect of the business on a daily basis. The CEO has a huge heart for his employees and he is looking for an EA who will have the same level of commitment and dedication.
- Proactively manage the CEO's calendar, schedule, and coordinate appointments as well as re-schedule meetings as priorities shift
- Interface and serve as the point of contact for employees and contractors
- Provide administrative support including meeting briefings, correspondence, and expenses
- Ensure CEO is reaching his goals by tracking priorities and calling things to his attention as needed
- Experience with managing evolving priorities and pushing back as needed
- Must be a succinct communicator with a demonstrated ability to analyze and summarize information into bullet points for quick check-ins with the CEO.
- Manage special projects and events
- Plan and coordinate domestic travel arrangements
- Ideally 5+ years of EA experience in a growing start-up
- Previous experience supporting a C-Level executive and keeping them on-track.
- Capable of managing a fluid, high-volume calendar
- Manage special projects and events
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $30K - $45K
- Monthly performance based bonuses
- 100% coverage in health, dental & vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K plus match
- Gym Membership
- Cell phone service plan
Office Assistant - Administrative Assistant
--RESPONSES WITHOUT COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED--
Our busy construction management office is seeking a responsible, hard-working, self-starter to join our team. If you are a quick learner, who can flourish with training and support, this is the right fit for you! We offer 16 paid days off, the potential to develop office and other professional skills, as well as a relaxed atmosphere in which to work. This is a management-track position.
The Office Assistant is an integral member of the team. He or she will support the company President, Office Manager, as well as Project Manager, and project Superintendents, but will report directly to the Office Manager. Since this is a management-track position, the successful applicant will be need to pick up skills through in-house training. You will be expected to perform more complex tasks as time passes. However, training and support is provided. This is a team environment, first and foremost.
We are located near scenic Paine's Prairie The office is a very relaxed location, and you will have very few regular coworkers. Attire is business-casual, but not too relaxed.
Compensation range is subject to how well an applicant matches company needs. Since this is a management track position, compensation increases are commensurate with the amount of responsibility successfully undertaken.
-Bachelor's Degree, or Associate's Degree and additional clerical/bookkeeping/accounting experience
-Understanding of office processes, and ability to reason and problem-solve
- Experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant, or accounting clerk
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
-Superb business writing skills
- Strong organizational skill
- Pleasant phone etiquette
-Ability to work with minimal supervision
-You will need to have a reliable vehicle for some office tasks.
- Apply with Resume, Cover letter, and a list of References
- Applications without these three elements will not be considered.
Administrative Assistant / Assistant Project Coordinator
We are seeking an Admin And Asst. Project Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting the VP of Operations in several capacities, including but not limited to office administration and assisting with the scheduling and processing installation projects and invoicing with Quick Books Online software. This will be a challenging position with much future potential.
- Schedule projects and track progress
- Learn to order parts and create invoices
- Assist VP with daily project related responsibilities
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison to customers during projects
- Assist with office related items such as supply orders and receptionist back up.
- Previous experience in Quick Books a Plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Customer service skills are a must
- Experience in Microsoft Office especially Excel
Every design aspect is custom tailored to the needs of each client’s needs and budget. Only the most reputable manufacturers that offer top of the line commercial products with innovative and reliable hardware are selected. The ProMedia Group provides these products with a complete suite of consultation, design, implementation, management and support services.
Project Management Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Bluworld is a leader in the design and manufacturing of exquisite indoor and outdoor water features. www.bluworldusa.com
Our Custom Projects Division is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join the Project Management Department as a Project Management Assistant / Administrative Assistant.
Ideal applicants will have experience in the construction industry as well as possess strong customer service and communication skills. Candidates must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Strong computer literacy skills and experience required.
Additionally, to be a strong fit for the role, you will need:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Strong computer literacy skills, including: ability to type 30+ wpm with accuracy; the ability to locate information on a variety of electronic platforms; effectively shift between open windows and applications; and the ability to navigate and utilize common software comfortably.
- Extensive experience required on: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and frequent email communication.
- Experience a plus on: QuickBooks and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and active listening skills
- Strong skills/abilities: problem solving, multitasking, time management, proactive, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and ability to work under pressure.
- Construction, technical and mechanical knowledge preferred
Dynamic working environment- State of the art modern office space- Positive, hardworking company culture.
To join the Bluworld team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference #BWOW-AA00417 in the subject line.
Health, Dental, and 401k programs are available. Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
*NO CALLS* * NO RECRUITERS* *NO WALK-INS*
Drug Free Workplace
Medical Assistant / Medical Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 2016-1257 External Company Name: Valley Behavioral Health External Company URL: http://www.valleycares.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!