Administrative Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Administrative Clerk
Part Time Administrative Clerk Client Services
Overview: Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring talented and competitive
Administrative Clerk Client Services that can help lead us into continued growth and innovation. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
Here’s what we are looking for in you: + Provides administrative support to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations
Post/adjust accounts for tax offsets.
Post direct payments.
Completes payment exception reports and corrects issues.
Check billing servicer inputs for consolidation payments that have funded.
Update payoffs for the collection floor.
Calculate payoffs for consolidation request from clients.
Close accounts per client requests.
Pull invoices, print/email invoices.
Pull reports; cancel, inventory, etc + Formats, inputs, edits, retrieves, copies and transmits correspondence, documents and data + Performs other related duties as required
Here’s what you can expect from us: A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health Competitive compensation package to include sales commission A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option Awesome company events for you and your family Employee driven charitable and community outreach Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key Check out a few of our cool initiatives
(copy and paste to your browser)
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment
, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization. Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.
Job ID2017-1383# of Openings1
Post a Job
Office Administrative Clerk - VA
(1) Provides all clerical services relating to the Service Center operations, (2) reviews and audits all reports and records pertaining to servicemen's expense accounts, sales orders for parts and/or service, maintenance reports of all services vehicles, etc.
Nature and Scope:
The incumbent in this position reports to and performs all clerical duties for the Service Center Manager. He/she serves as receptionist answering phones and greeting visitors. He/she composes letters, emails, etc. to customers, Corporate Headquarters, or internally. He/she prepares bids for service work. He/she keeps records of all maintenance on service trucks and all purchases of gasoline, tires, parts, and/or labor and submits a weekly maintenance report to the headquarters office. The incumbent checks all sales orders for parts and/or service for accuracy and completeness. All expenses of servicemen are turned in to this incumbent who checks to insure that all expenses are in order with proper receipts. Any out of line situations are called to the attention of the Manager. This incumbent issues, qualifies, and approves all local purchase orders.
This incumbent is responsible for maintaining all DOT records and ensuring documents and logs are sent to Louisville headquarters. Knowledge of DOT regulations is necessary.
- Answers telephone, types all correspondences, reports, and quotes for the Service Center.
- Audits service and parts men weekly expense reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Any out of line situations regarding expenses, purchases, etc. are called to the attention of the Service Center Manager for corrective action.
- Processes parts and/or service sales orders in computer for invoicing.
- Assists Parts Supervisor when needed to ship and receive parts.
- Supplies correct information to specific contact in Louisville to set up new part numbers on items that are purchased and are new to system.
- Maintains database and address books for Service Center area.
- Builds and maintains file system for Service Center.
- Maintains office and Service Center supplies and creates list of needed items for Service Center Manager to purchase.
- Reviews and summits DOT documents and logs to Louisville Office Manager per company policy. Keeps up to date file of the information at local Service Center as well.
- Keeps up with Service Center personnel time and summits to Louisville contact per company policy.
- Performs the duties of warranty coordinator as assigned by Service Center Manager.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Secretarial and data entry experience.
- Complex knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Etc.).
- Ability to understand and adapt to different PC based internal systems.
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Great customer service skill set.
- Excellent telephone personality.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi task and adjust workload according to priority.
- General knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be helpful.
Accounts Payable And Administrative Clerk
Job Description: s: Mission Through the use of Social and Restorative Justice Principals, Five Keys provides traditionally underserved communities the opportunity to restart their education with a focus on the Five Keys: EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, RECOVERY, FAMILY, AND COMMUNITY. History Originally established by the SF Sheriff’s Department (2003) as the first charter school in the nation to operate inside of a county jail, today Five Keys is a charter management (non-profit) corporation that operates three public charter schools within the Sheriff's Department, the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, and 26 community satellite campuses in partnership with the reentry and workforce development community in SF and LA. Additionally, through contracts with the San Francisco Mayor's office of Economic and Workforce Development, Five Keys coordinates the education needs of the SF Workforce Development community. Through a contract with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. Five Keys provides all the career technical educational and life skills programs for inmates in the LA county jails. POSITION SUMMARY The Accounts Payable and Administrative Clerk will provide support to the accounts payable team and will be primarily responsible for accounts payable invoices and supporting the Accounts Payable Executive Assistant with financial and administrative projects as assigned. This is a Part-time position working 2 days per week at our San Francisco location. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES + Track purchasing orders + Enter and execute purchasing requests + Maintain and organize Accounts Payable records and files + Review and process vendor invoices, employee requests for reimbursements for accuracy, coding, proper documentation and approval. (when needed) + Monitor due dates to ensure timely payment.
Identify, research and resolve vendor account discrepancies.
Perform large volumes of data entry of vendor invoices and employee statement of expenses.
Sort, code and match invoices + Enter and upload invoices into system + Track expenses and process expense reports + Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date + Research and resolve invoice discrepancies + Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries + Other tasks as assigned Required Experience: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Strong working knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping principles; accounts payable and accrual procedures; and computerized accounting system, methods and practices.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Ability to deal with outside vendors, employees and various levels of management in a professional and effective manner. High level of customer service required.
Must be thorough, detail-oriented, able to perform accurate data entry, work well under pressure with minimal or no supervision and meet strict deadlines.
Ability to analyze accounts payable issues, recognize inconsistencies and recommend resolutions. Includes ability to independently resolve routine issues.
Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Computer skills at a level to be able to operate vendor and proprietary software applications related to job function
Excellent organizational skills + Eagerness to learn new things and adapt to constantly changing circumstances
Ability to handle multiple deadlines and tasks simultaneously EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE This position typically requires: + High school diploma or equivalent required + 1 - 2 years accounts payable, accounting, or administrative experience preferred + Proven track record of success in completing administrative tasks PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS + Frequent and prolonged standing, walking, and sitting + Frequent talking and hearing conversations + Occasional reaching with hands and arms + Occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds WORK ENVIRONMENT + Work environment varies from site to site. There is some personal safety risk working with the at-risk population
Moderate noise level Keyword: Accounts Payable and Administrative Clerk From: Five Keys Schools and Programs
Accounting Administrative Clerk - Entry Level
Control Air Conditioning Corporation is looking for an Entry Level Administrative Clerk with prior experience who can immediately join our Accounting Department at our headquarters in Anaheim, California. Work full-time in our professional office environment (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm). Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
Filing & sorting. Photocopying. Scanning documents. Heavy data-entry.
Learn all software programs utilized in the day-to-day business operations of the company. Other duties as assigned. Required Characteristics:
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel). Highly organized and able to multi-task. Detail oriented. Strong work ethic + problem-solver.
Strong interpersonal skills + team player. Friendly, helpful & dependable. Flexible & able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Self-motivated, trustworthy & reliable. Benefits include the following: Competitive entry-level hourly wage (doe). Medical and dental benefits. 401k retirement plan.
Life Insurance. Long Term Disability. FSA & AFLAC Extra Insurance.
Paid holidays. Paid vacation. Paid sick time.
Control Air is one of the largest commercial air conditioning firms in California. Our three major divisions (Major Construction, Tenant Improvement, and Service) handle a wide range of projects and services, including: office & high rise, medical, labs & clean rooms, industrial, sports facilities, retail, educational facilities, hotel, public works, retrofit, design-build, design-assist, and many others. In addition, we have our own manufacturing facilities that manufacture and distribute union-made products to the HVAC industry throughout the Western United States.
Please refer to our website at www.controlac.com for additional information. Our corporate headquarters are in Southern California (Anaheim - just south of Los Angeles), conveniently located near several major freeways. We also have offices in San Diego and Hayward (Northern California). Our manufacturing facilities are located in Anaheim (Southern California) and Hayward (Northern California). We look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Job
Part-Time Administrative Clerk
City of Cedar Falls Finance & Business Operations Dep’t. is accepting application materials for a 25-29 hr./wk. Administrative Clerk position. Scheduled work hours to be discussed.
Qualifications High school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented with specialized training in clerical
/secretarial, financial, accounting or bookkeeping procedures and practices required. Candidates must also have at least one-year related experience in secretarial and bookkeeping, including public contact and computer data entry.
Special Requirements Experience with word processing
, spreadsheets and database applications and strong organizational skills and detail orientation also required.
Miscellaneous Information For consideration
, submit resume and completed application form (from Cedar Falls City Hall or www.cedarfalls.com/jobs) to firstname.lastname@example.org or City of Cedar Falls, Finance & Business Operations Dept., Attn: Admin. Clerk, 220 Clay Street, Cedar Falls, IA 50613. Deadline for materials: 6-2-17 at 4:30 pm.
Category: Any or All Jobs Status: Open Salary: Current pay: $16.578/hr.
Published: May 18, 2017 Closing: Open Until Filled
Post a Job
Vogel Disposal Service, Inc. is seeking an administrative clerk with strong receptionist skills. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: * Greet visitors and employees in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
Answer incoming calls and forward to the appropriate parties or voicemail as needed.
Receive and distribute incoming faxes.
Sort the daily mail.
Complete forms and spreadsheets as assigned.
Administrative duties as assigned.
Interaction with operations, administrative, and sales staff as needed. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: * 1 year experience in a similar position or related field.
High degree of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
Quick typing and 10-key speed and the ability to use a calculator.
Multi-line phone experience.
Excellent phone etiquette.
Strong interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, and customer service skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Working knowledge of the waste industry is a plus but not required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: * The job is normally performed indoors. The ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to move about the office occasionally, is required.
While heavy lifting is not required, the ability to occasionally exert 10-20 lbs. of force is required.
Good manual dexterity is required to use common office equipment in an office environment.
Neovia Logistics Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Will perform and prioritize a multitude of complex administrative duties in the areas of operations, purchasing, customer service, and/or human resources. Must live by and set an example for others by following the Neovia â€œCore Behaviorsâ€.
Utilize typing,10-Key, auditing and/or accounting skills.
Will operate various office machinery and equipment such as computer, phones, calculators.
Perform variety of clerical/administrative functions.
Is both a practitioner and teacher of fundamental NOS principles and committed to their successful implementation.
Responsible for continually looking for and identifying WASTE. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: + Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required by fluctuating business needs. EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED required. Additional post-high school course work is preferred. 6+ months of work experience in a previous clerical position is required. BASIC SKILLS:
Ability to read, write and follow written or verbal instructions.
Ability to speak, read and write English.
Strong computer, analytical, and data entry skills.
Good communication skills.
Proven ability to work independently.
Ability to manage and prioritize time and tasks.
Possess a customer-oriented attitude. ID: 2017-3668 External Company Name: Neovia Logistics Services, LLC External Company URL: www.neovialogistics.com
Administrative Clerk Part-Time
Scientific Drilling International is looking for an Administrative Clerk for our Applied Technologies Center in Paso Robles, CA. This position will be operating telephone switchboard, greeting visitors to the company, prioritizing and maintaining inventory of office supplies and assisting with reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide a pleasant, courteous, competent, and confidential reception service to ATC.
Operate telephone switchboard promptly and in a professional manner.
Pass messages to relevant personnel.
Greet visitors to the Company in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
Issue security passes and keeps a log of all visitors to the premises.
Organize reception area, maintaining it in a tidy and business-like manner.
May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
Perform accounts payable entry daily into SAP.
Process and file accounts payable invoices.
Code charges to proper general ledger account and input into accounting system.
Request W-9 info from new vendors.
Follow up with managers and employees for signatures, documentation, and/or other clarifications to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
Prioritizes and appropriately schedules assignments or tasks to meet established deadlines.
Participate in departmental and other meetings.
Manage work station and practice good housekeeping techniques.
Ensure high accuracy of work product.
May be required to work overtime.
Pursue every job with drive and determination.
Use logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
Perform other relevant duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of accounts payable processing including matching and posting of invoices.
Knowledge of general ledger coding.
Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Ability to follow verbal and written instruction with limited supervision.
Ability to present oneself with professional appearance and behavior in accordance with ACI dress code and Code of Conduct.
Ability to meet all ACI safety requirements.
Ability to understand and follow instructions.
Ability to read, communicate, and understand the English language.
Ability to communicate effectively with managers and peers, both written and verbally.
Ability to meet all safety requirements.
Adhere to established company procedures and policies, work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
Possess the ability to be interactive with management staff and co-workers
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Introduction to Accounting course work preferred.
2+ year of clerical/secretarial experience work experience and/or work experience in accounts payable and general ledger coding.
Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook and familiar with accounting software.
Highly accurate data entry skills required.
Strong communication skills with good customer service.
Previous experience with general ledger accounting systems preferred.
SAP experience a plus.
Nursing Administrative Clerk
To ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration. This position will also assist in providing supplies and equipment in an efficient manner, in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a current listing of all resident care employee phone numbers
- Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars and report to Director of Nursing (DON) all employees with excess tardiness or absenteeism in accordance with facility policy.
- Work with Human Resource Manager and DON when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Assist employees in accurate completion of forms (i.e., leave and day off requests, miss punch sheets, etc.) pertinent to scheduling and staffing.
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units.
- Audit Nursing department timesheets when necessary
- Monitor overtime usage and inform Administrator and/or Director of Nursing when it is necessary to use overtime to staff shifts
- Assist in completion and filing of designated reports in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous duties pertaining to staffing and assist nursing supervisory personnel as necessary.
- Answer employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling functions. Prepare written correspondence as necessary.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager and ensure newly hired nursing staff has schedules prior to orientation date.
- Consult with HR Manager and nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing/scheduling needs: to assist in elimination/correction of problem areas, daily posting requirements and/or improvement of services.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with interdepartmental personnel, as well as other departments within the facility.
- Ensure all telephone orders are confirmed with a written purchase order.
- Ensure all purchase orders are properly prepared, signed and submitted as required
- Assist in preparing correspondence and claims concerning damaged merchandise, errors in shipment, etc., and return to vendor as required.
- Assist in developing methods for determining quantity of supplies and equipment required.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the purchasing agent concerning procurement procedures as directed.
- Ensure various departments are properly charged with supplies they have received for cost allocation purposes.
- Deliver emergency supplies and equipment as directed.
- Fill requisitions from departments for routine supplies and equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that supplies and equipment are properly maintained.
- Organize storage, issue and delivery of supplies and equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Check invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, etc., with incoming merchandise.
- Ensure inventory is updated as required, when receiving/issuing supplies and equipment.
- Ensure storage instructions are followed.
- Organize storage and catalog location of supplies and equipment for efficient handling and to prevent deterioration.
- Notify appropriate department when special orders have arrived.
- Fill requisitions, as approved, and file in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that vendors provide appropriate material safety data sheets (MSDSs) in accordance with current OSHA regulations and the facility's policies and procedures.
- Report problem areas to the purchasing agent.
- Agree not to disclose assigned user ID code and password for accessing resident/facility information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the Administrator.
- Agree not to disclose resident's protected health information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the Administrator.
- Report any known or suspected unauthorized attempt to access facility's information system.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Experience with staffing and preparing work schedules
- Must be knowledgeable of supply practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Be knowledgeable in computers, data input/retrieval and output.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Software knowledge - Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum, experience working in a health care facility or environment.
Administrative Clerk #2416
Close Date: Continuous
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 Hourly
The City of Redwood City invites you to apply for the casual position of Administrative Clerk. This employment opportunity is excellent for a well-organized "people person" seeking variety and challenge. Applications received may be considered for opportunities in all City departments including an immediate opportunity in the City Manager's Office (on-going position where hours vary based on business need).
The ideal candidate will embrace the City's emphasis on providing excellent customer service; will understand need for confidentiality; will be able to manage multiple tasks; possess well-developed customer service, organizational, and computer skills; will be a team player who likes working with a variety of City staff and the public, and have a sense of humor. Bilingual abilities (Spanish/English) is a plus but not required.
Please click on the job announcement button to review the complete recruitment flyer.
Post a Job