Admissions Evaluator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Admissions Evaluator
Policy Analyst/Test & Evaluation Planner
Policy Analyst/Test & Evaluation Planner
Job Code: 9448631
Washington Navy Yard
Imagine One is currently seeking candidates for a contingent position providing test & evaluation (T&E) support to PMS 505R. We are looking for a mid-level Policy Analyst/Test & Evaluation Planner. Work will be performed in Washington, D.C. Job duties include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain plans and tracking mechanisms that map programmatic requirements to planned test events.
- Develop technical justifications in support of programmatic positions and decisions in support of planned test events.
- Coordinate with Fleet and other stakeholders to develop and promulgate a single integrated plan to support all test events.
- Provide technical expertise in researching, planning, and conducting and evaluating combat system integration and test and trial activities.
- Maintain awareness of ship schedules, casualty reports, material condition and readiness status in order to keep the Program Manager and Washington, DC-based staff appraised of any impacts to mission or test events.
- Develop briefings, reports, naval messages, and official correspondence on behalf of LCS Readiness Directorate (PMS 505R).
- Track and manage actions for PMS 505R DPAPM.
- Assist in the requirements development process for the Condition Based Maintenance (CBM+) program and the development of metrics (MRDB, others) to forecast readiness issues.
- Represent and provide support to PMS 505R for Failure Review Boards (FRB); Reliability Availability Maintainability and Cost (RAM-C) Working Groups; Technical Exchange Meetings (TEM), Maintenance and Modernization Availability Duration Working Groups (MMADWG), Fleet Introduction and Sustainment Panel (FISP) meetings, and Surface Master Plan (SMP) conferences.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant fleet operational and T&E experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks and effectively schedule required deliverables, meetings, and follow-up.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Previous Fleet or Navy Regional Maintenance Center experience.
- Basic understanding of naval engineering principles, integrated logistics support (ILS), and business financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: DAWIA certification
- Secret Clearance required
- U.S. Citizenship required
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Post a Job
Admissions Team Leader - Registered Nurse (Rn)
Hospice Austin is looking for an Admissions Team Leader (RN) to organize and supervise admissions systems, processes, and staff. Some of the duties of the Admissions Team Leader (RN) include:
- Ensures day to day admissions practice and systems reflect regulatory compliance.
- Ensures admissions processes meet external and internal customer needs.
- Develops and maintains systems for accurate record keeping, to include current practice and process reference materials for staff, among others.
- Collaborates with Director of Access and Marketing to ensure appropriate communication and collaboration between Access Specialists and Nurses to provide for a smooth and efficient admission system.
- Provides clinical support to Access and Marketing dept.
- Develops and maintains relationships with referral sources, third party payors, etc.
- Ensures cost effective usage of resources to stay within budgetary constraints.
- Develops and maintains policy and procedures in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Ensures staff/IDT receive patient admission information.
- May provide direct care to patients as needed.
- Interviews and hires employees.
- Trains, coaches and counsels staff.
Post a Job
full-time Admissions Counselor.
The position will pay between $35,000 and $40,000, commensurate with experience. RVU offers a full benefit package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume and salary requirement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serve as a member of the Admissions Team.
- Serves as primary on and off campus advisor. Responds to inquires through the website, via phone, e-mail and in person visits to campus. Responds to status check requests. Assists with Admissions department email account.
- Conducts campus tours. In conjunction with the Assistant Director of Admissions, organizes campus Tour and Transcript Review days for prospective students. Coordinates on-campus Open House event.
- Responsible for visiting colleges and universities to represent RVU for the purpose of student recruitment. Will provide written reports summarizing each visit with scheduled follow-up.
- Assists as needed with data entry and data management systems including all telephone, written and email inquiries, AACOMAS applications, decisions, final transcripts and letters of recommendation. Enters admissions decisions into Jenzabar.
- Assist in coordination and facilitation of candidate interview day. Sends applicant materials to interviewers. Confirms applicant interview scheduling, assists with preparation of interviewer packets and sign-in sheets. Conducts welcome session and Q and A sessions on interview days. Prepares interview grid for Admissions Committee meetings. Interact in a friendly, informative and professional manner.
- Assists with the Student Ambassador program for admissions, including training and scheduling for interview days.
- Assist in follow-up/information to incoming students.
- Maintain knowledge of university academic programs, admissions standards, financial aid, scholarship opportunities and student life.
- Demonstrate a positive applicant/student customer service attitude.
- Maintain a positive attitude that will promote a healthy cultural climate in the Admissions Department.
- Communicate with College Health Professions Advisors to assist with the recruitment of students. Maintain a current list of Advisors and contact information.
- Builds and maintains on-going relationships with collegiate admissions advisors and other COM counselors.
- Assist with requested reports including Weekly Status Reports.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director of Admissions and Marketing as needed.
- Participate in special assignments not limited to admissions and marketing.
- Serve on committees at the request of supervisor, the Executive Director of Admissions and Marketing, the Dean and/or his/her designee.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Admissions and Marketing, the Dean and/or his/her designee.
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects.
- Supports and attends activities of all areas of the Admissions/Student Services department with duties as assigned including but not limited to Orientation, White Coat Ceremony, and Graduation.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours including some evenings and weekends. Travel is required for this position which can occasionally be extensive.
- Ability to work with confidential material with an attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve innovatively.
- Ability to represent the department and the university in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft and other software programs.
- Demonstrated effective time management skill and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Previous experience at an accredited university, health profession college or medical school
- Prior successful College and/or University student admission/recruitment experience
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
Evaluation & Testing Specialist
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Evaluation & Testing Specialist
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Status: Direct Hire
Applicant will assist in developing and maintaining program level test strategies, plans, procedures, guidelines, standards and processes and document test results with emphasis on developing and updating the Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), coordination and planning for Test & Evaluation Working Integrated Product Team (T&EWIPT) meetings as well as conducting general review and assessment of DOT&E policies and processes and conducting quick-turn tasks in support of the Test APMs mission.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar discipline is required.
- Must become familiar with defense acquisition policies and processes, test and evaluation principles, basic modeling and simulation principles, and basic operations research methods.
- At least five years of related DT&E experience and TEMP development.
- Possess general knowledge of software programming concepts
- Must be able to collaborate with others in team-oriented environment, communicate complex analyses verbally and in writing, and develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges.
- Must be available for occasional and/or moderate travel as needed.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
- Possess functional and project management experience in large scale SAP, or large scale Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects are a plus.
- TEMP Development
- Development Evaluation and Test Approach.
- Certification for Initial Operations Test and Evaluation (IOT&E)
Director Of Admissions
Admissions Director of Patient Admissions
The Admission Director is responsible for managing the customer flow, admissions process and marketing program for the center. Responsibilities include guiding marketing program for healthcare services which assures: strong customer, referrer, and payor satisfaction; appropriate market penetration; positive public image; maximization of center profitability and census goals.
BSN graduate from an accredited school of Nursing with Current RN license in the State of Georgia or
Masters in Social Work (MSW) from an Accredited School with SW License required
Master's in Public Health (MPH), Business Administration (MBA), Health Administration (MHA), strongly preferred
Director of Case Management experience in Post-Acute Case Management
Strong supervisory and management experience showing proven track record
Experience with managing departmental budget and other financial responsibilities
Clinical Practice/Experience is required in licensed field
Experience with LTAC or other Post-Acute Case Care Management
CCM (Certified Case Manager), required within first year of employment
Ability to effect change and perform critical analysis, promote client/family autonomy and plan and organize effectively for the continuum of care
Knowledge of funding resources, community resources, services and clinical standards and outcomes
Assess inquiries when necessary and respond to referrers within one hour whenever possible, facilitates admission decision and ensures positive admission experience for customer and family
Meets census goals by working with the center's interdisciplinary team and Network entities to coordinate customer flow into and through the nursing center
Ensure an immediate response to phone, fax, and walk-in inquiries and referrals
Coordinates tour, application, and sales process with customers, families and referrers, either personally or with appropriate back-up systems
Ensures proper completion, signing and distribution of paperwork
Meets with family and customers on day of admission and ensures appropriate preparation of room and introduction to nursing staff on unit
Communicates admission criteria to referral sources, customers and families
Ensures comprehensive gathering and documentation of customer data which will enhance appropriate placement within the Network
Maintains thorough knowledge of medical, social and financial information
Conducts follow-up on all inquiries which have not yet been converted to admissions
Works with Administrator and appropriate staff to ensure consistent, effective admissions, discharge and transfer meetings
Maintains statistics indicating customer flow, pending and lost inquiries, denials, hospital discharges and marketing activity; submit to corporate office
Nurtures referral relationships through and aggressive, customer-oriented admissions process
Develops and maintains referral base
Works to initiate, nurture and maintain contacts with physicians, social workers, and discharge planners as valued customers to maximize referrals and facilitate admissions
Stays abreast of services available within the center and through the Network in order to serve as liaison with the center to hospital discharge planners, utilization review nurses, physicians, and other professionals to assist in efficient use of center and alternate care setting within the Network
Provides information to referral sources of customer's progress as appropriate
Identifies and facilitates marketing opportunities for referring hospitals and physicians, as it relates to individual center as well as center clusters
Develops and implements long-range and short-term marketing plans
Coordinates and participates in presentations about the center or other appropriate healthcare topics to hospitals, physicians, and other potential referral sources
Works with Administrator to ensure customer satisfaction and to assess/respond to customer satisfaction surveys
Concerns his/herself with the safety of all center customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents
Ensures that the center adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire and sanitation codes in carrying out the center's fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current MSDS
Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights
Post a Job
Director Of Business Systems And Analytics - Admissions
Click here to view a full job description and apply if qualified! Post a Job
Quality Assurance Manager - Audit And Program Evaluation (JR 672)
JOB ID: 672
Salary : $45,000 - $50,000 (DOE)
Quality Assurance Department Scope:The Quality Assurance Department ensures standards are outlined and implemented according to internal and external compliance expectations. The department collaborates with program teams to develop, implement and analyze program performance, ultimately ensuring the success of the PATH programs.
Essential activities of the Quality Assurance team are:
- Internal Auditing and External Audit Coordination
- Reporting and Performance Evaluation
- Client Feedback Analysis
- Training Coordination
- Records Retention and Security Management
- Incident Report Analysis
- Project Management of Program Implementation
- Program Needs Assessment Evaluation
- Policies and Procedures Management
- Database Management
The Quality Assurance Department supports 11 departments, over 10 programs and 100+ contracts. Each Quality Assurance team member conducts a set of activities, from the list above, for all programs within PATH.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Reporting and Performance Evaluation
- Monitor and analyze data on programmatic goals and outcomes, client records, and client satisfaction surveys
- Report on program evaluation elements by collecting information on a monthly basis and reporting to the department leadership
- Collect and summarize program outcomes goal achievement
- Conduct program evaluations by utilizing qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- In conjunction with the QA team, produce quarterly performance reports for all program departments
- Assist with the development and implementation of data collection instruments for surveys and focus groups
- Support program staff in interpreting and using analysis for program improvement
Internal and External Auditing
- Facilitate and/or coordinate internal and external QA audits of PATH programs
- In collaboration with program leadership develop external audit response and corrective action plans
- Train and support program leaders with the implementation of department monitoring system
- Complete monthly internal audits for PATH programs to ensure services are being rendered in accordance with agency and contract standards
- Develop internal monitoring reports
- In accordance with program funding and in coordination with department staff, develop and train staff on electronic database utilization, reporting, chart documentation standards, progress note writing and treatment planning
Client Feedback Analysis
- Administer annual client feedback survey agency wide
- Collect, analyze and report survey findings using a quantitative and qualitative report
- In collaboration with program leadership, design or update survey tools on an annual basis
- Maintain up-to-date policies, procedures, forms and templates concerning the functional areas stated above
- Represent PATH at meetings, workshops and conferences in the community as requested
- Assist the organization and administrative departments as requested
- BA degree in human services or related field required
- Master’s degree (MSW, MPA, MPH,) preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in non-profit administration, program development, program evaluation and/or program quality assurance required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and database systems
- Administrative, reporting, troubleshooting experience with homeless services database management system strongly preferred (HMIS)
- Administrative, reporting, troubleshooting experience with database management systems or EHR systems preferred (County behavioral health system, VA systems)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Employment eligibility verification
- Valid CA driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Tuberculosis test
- Successful completion of background screening & drug test
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but may guide or orient lower-level support, technical, or professional staff.
The employee may be in contact with individuals and families in crisis who may be ill, using alcohol and drugs, and who may not be attentive to basic personal hygiene, health and safety practices. The employee may experience a number of unpleasant sensory demands associated with the client’s use of alcohol and drugs, and lack of personal hygiene. The employee must be ready to respond quickly and effectively to many types of situations, including crisis situations and potentially hostile situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Please visit the Path Career Site to apply online. Search for Job #672 to submit your application. A resume is required.
Test & Evaluation Engineer
Test & Evaluation Engineer
Currently, we are seeking a Test & Evaluation Engineer in Arlington, VA. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- Assist with planning functional test & evaluation events, including test parameters, cases, methodology, and criteria
- Assist with test scenario preparations for demonstrating operational usage for surveillance technologies
- Observe and record results of in-field testing
- Analyze results of testing using statistical methods
- Develop test reports and briefings to communicate results
- Review functional requirements to ensure they are objective and verifiable
- Participates in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
- Provides support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Math, or related field and 5+ Years of experience of test planning, execution, and reporting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the full breadth of acquisition, particularly programing, planning, acquisition, requirements or test
- Strong capability in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in industry or federal projects
- Ability to travel to remote CONUS areas
- Experience with surveillance technologies
- DoD Secret clearance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Work From Phone 1 Hour A Day-Social Media Evaluator
Work from Phone 1 Hour a Day-Social Media EvaluatorinAlexandria, OHatAppen Date Posted:7/19/2017 ApplyNot ready to Apply? Job Snapshot + Location:
Alexandria, OH + Job Type: Entry Level, Other, Telecommunications + Experience: None + Date Posted: 7/19/2017 Job Description Overview Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home roles for 1 hour daily.
We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own work schedule. Our clients are the top technology companies in the world. We are a global technology and language consulting firm, operating in 130 countries.
We staff projects of 1000s of people to give input that our clients rely on to make the internet experience better for all users. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies! As an Online Content / Social Media Evaluator, you will evaluate the quality and relevance of information in your assigned area which may be newsfeed, ads or search results.
You will log in to the site via our tool where you will give input on whether each piece of information is the most effective and relevant content. Before you receive your first assignment you will complete a qualification process that may span several days. Once accepted on a project, you must meet consistent service levels that measure the quality of your work. Work schedule: + 1 hour per day (you choose when you work each day) + 5 days per week including at least 1 weekend day + 5-7 hours per week Job Requirements + Computer or smartphone less than 3 years old + A secured high-speed Internet connection
Strong English communication
Active user (daily) of social media + Must have at least 25+ Facebook friends + Must have 25+ followers on Instagram + Must follow 40+ other users on Instagram
Job Summary PLEASE NOTE: Position located in Decatur, AL. 1. Conduct thorough reviews of case materials to ensure consumers receive quality services. 2. Counsel consumers so that vocational, medical, personal and behavioral issues are fully addressed during the vocational evaluation process 3. Select, administer, score and interpret tests that are appropriate to each individual consumer 4. Conduct feedback sessions with consumers, counselors and others to communicate information on vocational and/or educational plans. 5. Complete detailed, clear, concise and accurate written reports so that individual consumer needs are addressed. 6. Complete other documents that are essential to the Lakeshore electronic case management system. 7. Meet deadlines as designated by Lakeshore policy and procedures. 8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
1.A Bachelor’s degree in Counseling or a closely related field. Master’s Degree preferred. 2. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
Preferred Qualifications Master
’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling is preferred
Applicant Special Instructions Qualified applications will be made available to the department
/committee for review immediately upon submission. We ask that you provide email addresses for your reference providers and please be certain that the email addresses you list are accurate.
If you are selected as a candidate for consideration by the department/committee, an instructional email will be sent to your reference providers to ask that they submit a reference letter on your behalf via a link to our reference portal. Separate reference letters will be requested for each position to which you apply (if applicable), so your reference providers will be contacted separately for each application on which you list them. Reference letters will not be copied from one application to another.
You can assure your reference providers that our system is secure and that all letters are confidential. If your reference providers have trouble using the reference portal, please advise them to contact email@example.com.
Posting Number: SF0741P Position Title: Vocational Evaluator Position Type: Professional/Salaried Department: Human Services
Troy Division: College of Health and Human Services Campus: Troy Work Status: Full-Time Temporary: No Location: Troy
T01 Will this position require driving (personal vehicle, university vehicle, utility vehicle, or golf cart) in order to perform the job duties?: Driving may be necessary but is not a primary responsibility Work Hours: Will be determined. Some overnight is required. within the State of Alabama List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position: N/A Does this position have supervisory responsibility?: No Posting Date: 07/20/2017 Open Until Filled: Yes Special Instructions to Applicants: Position located in Decatur, AL. Quick Link: http://www.troyuniversityjobs.com/postings/17784