Advance Job Description Sample
CDL A Flatbed Company Driver
CDL-A Company Drivers- Flatbed OTR
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
Come find out why BME drivers continue to rave about our runs, equipment, customer base, and benefits program. With Bennett, our people make the difference and it shows in every aspect of what we do.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
$1,000 Orientation Pay! (Contingent upon signed contract)
Pay: 25% of the line haul
Average week at $1,000+
Steady 48 state running lanes
Well maintained reliable equipment (truck & trailers)
2-3 weeks out
No bus ticket- Fly to Atlanta to pick up your truck
Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k))
Minimum 6 months open deck experience within the previous 2 years
Minimum 2 years OTR within the past 5 years
Safe & stable work history required
Bermuda Village Retirement Center is now hiring Maintenance Worker positions. Applicants must be available to take weekend call on a rotation basis.
Bermuda Village is a Retirement Community located with in the Bermuda Run Neighborhood. Our Maintenance team is responsible for overseeing work order for our residents are done accurately and timely. Customer Service skills are vital as you will interact with many residents and other employees at Bermuda Village.
This position is also responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but is not limited to: carpentry work; electrical; plumbing; painting; HVAC; flooring; outdoor landscaping and snow removal; general facility repairs.
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge in many aspects of repair & maintenance work
- Verbal communication
- Ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
- Three or more years handyman or related experience
- Knowledge of cleaning solutions and materials
- Able to work occasional overtime and other shifts
- Must be a team player and treat co-workers with respect
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical repairs and maintenance: lightbulbs, wiring, circuit breakers, fuses
- Carpentry & General Construction: woodwork, sanding, painting, etc.
- General Plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks, etc.
- Facility Repairs: doors, doorknobs, locks, broken tiles, polish floors, staining, etc.
- Outdoors: landscaping and snow removal; sidewalks and driveways, etc.
- Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor*
- Shop building environment
- Use of cleaning solutions.
- Exposure to dust, noise, and temperature changes
- Exposure to truck materials and liquids
- Ability to reach and to lift materials weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance are required. Ability to stand, walk, and move rapidly for an eight (8) hour work shift. Ability to bend, stoop, twist and turn, climb stairs and on trucks. Ability to perform repetitious arm and wrist movements.
- Mental alertness to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- On occasion able to work other shifts and overtime.
- Ability to learn new tasks and procedures.
- Ability to move furniture and equipment.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CDL CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVERS – McLane Company
$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Concord is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus
$65,000 Average First Year Pay
Health Benefits Start Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Generous Benefits Package
Local & Overnight Routes
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma
Must have 1 year or 50,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
Must Pass DOT Physical and Hair Follicle Drug Screen
Must Meet McLane's MVR Requirements
To Learn More:
- Click for More Information or Apply Now
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
We are seeking an Interior Designer / Salesperson to become a part of our team! The right candidate would plan, design and furnish the interiors of residential residences through in store and in home consultations.
- Meeting the furniture, rug, and accessory needs of our clients through in store sales and in home consultations
- Creating and communicating interior plans for clients needs
- Choosing and coordinating furniture, fabrics, accessories, paint colors, and finishes
- Prepare sketches, floor plans and documentation for client presentation
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Strong space planning skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated
OTR Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Beaufurn, a growing Hospitality Furniture Company is hiring for Fabric Cutter & Experienced Upholsterer with at least 3 years experience, able to build complete units, inside and outside. Please send resumes to:
Benbeaufurn.com Phone: 336-941-3446 ext. 102 Ben Auman, Beaufurn, LLC 5269 US Hwy 158 Advance, NC 27006 As published in the Salisbury Post.The Salisbury Post. Keywords: Fabric Worker, Location: Advance, NC - 27006
Shop Company Positions Available - Advance
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE. True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
The Requirements Hold a valid Class A CDL 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH Less than 2 preventable accidents About Ashley Distribution Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!