Advertising Clerk Job Description Sample
Advertising Account Executive - Seattle Magazine
We are looking for a motivated individual who loves to play consultant on behalf of clients. There are more options than ever before when it comes to deciding how to promote your business or service, so understanding the media landscape is key. The right candidate wants to evolve with their clients and has a stake in their success.
If you like to get out and engage with your city, work in a fast-paced and never-dull environment, play a role in the success of your clients and hold the key to your own future… Seattle magazine is the right fit for you.
· Prospecting and lead generation
· Research new business segments and territories
· Network among influencers and decision makers
· Consistently work through leads: establish a schedule, make calls, adjust sales pitch appropriately based on findings to get results
· Report on number and status of prospects on a regular
· Must keep the pipeline full * Responsible for maintaining a thorough understanding of current market research both qualitative and quantitative and content to best identify prospective clients and how to best service existing clients.
· Efficient and effective sales process
· Offer consultative solutions, you’re there to help the client reach a valuable demographic. Evaluate client marketing needs, budget, and recommend an effective suite of opportunities.
· Be creative in identifying additional opportunities for partnership and exchange of value.
Whenever a reader or client picks up one of our titles, they immediately recognize it as a Tiger Oak product—from the feel of the paper to its design and writing. Tiger Oak's commitment to quality is evident in everything we do, and how we conduct ourselves in the marketplace and with our clients. Our magazines, books, events and online products work together to maintain and deliver a consistent image and brand identity that attracts and retains readers, and delivers results for our advertisers.
Tiger Oak is committed to strategic growth, and we seek professionals with the innate desire to contribute new ideas and make the most of new opportunities.
Outside Sales Agent - Advertising - Wisconsin Gazette Alternative News
Wisconsin Gazette: Print publication and web site targeting the Progressive/Alternative community. More advertisers are turning to niche publications to reach targeted demographics. This eight year old publication brings together an award-winning team of journalists with a successful track record that has resulted in twenty six Milwaukee Press Club awards. Visit our web site at; http://www.wisconsingazette.com
Duties and Responsibilities – Outside Sales
· Secure advertisers for the various platforms offered:
o Print advertising
o Online advertising
o Social Media
o Other apps offered
· Spending time out in the field visiting prospects. Remaining time spent in our Shorewood office making calls, responding to emails and coordinating appointments
· Submit proposals for ad campaigns
· Collecting ads from customers for insertion to our various platforms
· Maintain ongoing relationships with advertisers in your book of customers
Requirements/Qualifications for Outside Sales positions include:
· Expertise in consultative sales
· Ability to help clients develop targeted long-term marketing goals and strategies
· Knowledge of Salesforce account management software
· Cheerful, outgoing personality and strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work independently
Salary/Benefits for Outside Sales position:
· $24,000 base plus commission
· Health Insurance
· Paid holidays and vacation
Job Type – Outside Sales: Full time
Advertising Account Executie
Marketing Account Manager position opening for a full-service advertising agency specializing in servicing hospitality clients.
· Will oversee the day-to-day operations for their assigned clients ensuring that projects/campaigns are executed at the highest quality level, on time and within budget
· Manage the client relationship through proactive and innovative project management both print and digital, driving internal team members to ensure timely deliverables to the client
· Direct project status meetings and reports to client
· Attend various monthly meetings to obtain information for guest programs, events, and future marketing opportunities to increase guest engagement and room nights
· Open jobs for client needs and work with marketing/creative team to manage the production and execution of each job/task
· Create and make recommendations for media placements, creative headlines, copy blocks
· Proof read all print ads, brochures, handouts, online banner ads
· Support other Account Managers when needed
· A Bachelor's degree in a related field and previous account management experienced
· Must have traditional and digital background with understanding of specifications and terminology
· Must have 2+ years marketing/advertising experience with an ad agency in the industry of hospitality and/or automotive
· Knowledge and understanding of B2C marketing/advertising in the service and hospitality industry. Will be able to professionally communicate with marketing team, coordinate billing and payment with accounting team
· Media planning and buying experience; be able to analyze data, think creatively and develop innovative strategies to ensure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment with a constantly evolving workflow
· Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Beginner level experience in PowerPoint
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Exceptional technical abilities and experience working and communicating with technical staff
· Creative, diplomatic, and with phenomenal interpersonal skills
· Reliable transportation
Junior Advertising Associate
We are looking for an Junior Advertising Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing & advertising promotions and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing campaigns
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Bachelors’ degree preferred, will consider relevant experience
- Preferred experience in a managerial/trainer role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
About Our Company:
At Black Card Management our transformative promotional methods are fueled by ambitious individuals who crave lasting success. We care most about driving market growth for the brands we serve. By raising awareness of their products, we also improve the lives of targeted consumers. We’re proud to be leaders in our field, and remain dedicated to the principles that guide our success.
We at Black Card Management firmly believe extraordinary career advancement is in the cards for anyone who wants it. We offer merit-based growth opportunities, along with a supportive office atmosphere and coach-guided training, which propel our executives along their professional journeys. It’s clear that we are committed to helping all our people surpass their goals. For this reason, the most talented individuals in the industry compete for positions on our team.
Sales Representative - Advertising - Dentistry
If you are looking to have a fun work/life career, make high-end income, occasionally travel for business, represent doctors, and grow professionally and personally within a team that functions as if they are family, then you might be a good fit for our LA Team.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A –J-O-B (((STOP HERE))) do not apply. We are not interested in jobbers and resume builders ex.
Please click onto the next golden opportunity ad on the J-O-B boards and waste their time. NOT OURS. Thank you.
For all else read every word and decide if you are possibly a good match:
Our company has developed a very special “niche” in Marketing Dentistry. A need. A want. An industry dominated by clinical thinkers, and very few entrepreneurs. We took our experience from Sports Marketing, applied it to something no one else had figured out, and basically solved a very complicated problem that no one else could. Especially on the scale that we did, and that was only the first year! The demand for our service has created opportunity for those who poses integrity, vision, loyalty, persistence, personality, and most of all the burning desire to win, the chance to be a part of an un touched Niche.
• Our Company provides direct marketing/sales for hundreds of dental offices nationally, but mostly on the West Coast. Our Dental Marketing Specialist (DMS) are taught communication skills, realistic sales techniques, and given specific tools to compliment their unique personalities. Our Leadership Team has decades of experience mastering a completely “Niche Business” and concept like no other. Our DMS are taught skills and techniques to seamlessly connect our Dental offices with other businesses locally surrounding them. Each DMS will be taught every aspect of a proven system of successful contact and immediate interaction with different businesses, owners, and employees. With our system we easily sign up 500 to 700 businesses and employees each week per team. We sell exclusive and extremely discounted, certificates during sign up. They will then use them at that dental office at a later time. We teach the Dentist and staff how to keep these new patients long term and help them with their cosmetic oral needs, generating treatment for the dental office. Essentially it’s a win-win for both the patient and the dental office! Our Dental Marketing Specialist starts out learning this system in extreme detail, being coached and mentored through every step, all while making a very generous income. Those who stand out will be offered a growth path into training, management, and regional operations.
• We are looking for great talent and work ethic to add to our Los Angeles Advertising Team. Average compensation ranges from 75 to 120K. Paid training and travel. Full compensation plan provided for qualified candidates.
• Persons applying must possess outstanding people skills, be self-motivated, responsible, dedicated, and have the burning desire to succeed.
• Must be able to travel (weekdays only) as we do marketing campaigns for our dental offices in several cities and states outside of LA once to twice a month.
• We are looking for a specific person with the right mindset, energy, and attitude. We have created and dominated a very successful "niche" in dental, so anyone applying must be easily coachable and have a winner’s mindset.
• To apply, please email your resume via reply to this ad. Once you have emailed your resume, upon our review, our reception may contact you to set up an interview with an LA Team Member or possibly an Executive.
• We have very little turn over and do not interview daily as we are NOT a Sales Mill, unlike most all other ads you may read, who will interview people that same day or everyday of each week! We truly need to make sure we hire the right person and hope that candidate feels the same about our company. So please do your best to make the interview dates and times we have available if we show an interest in speaking with you.
Our company is 100% Veteran Owned and very proud of it! With over 15 years of experience and always perfecting and improving the niche we have created in Dental Marketing, we have also built a reputation for real results and 100% commitment to our clients. We are literally directly responsible for bringing our network of dentist over a million new patients to theirl offices since the inception of this concept.
Our dentists can spend time focusing on quality dental care, rather then worrying about how to generate new patients and or the cost associated with it. Our professional trained dental marketing specialist are dedicated to your customized marketing campaigns that WILL 100% set your practice apart from the many others in your town, city, or region.
Essex County Advertising Salesperson For Fast Growing Online Newspaper
TAPinto.net Essex Region is looking for professional and experienced sales and business developers to join our team.
TAPinto.net is a network of online hyperlocal news – we cover the important news that’s happening in each community and provide it free to our readers.
TAPinto.net is a network of more than 65 online local newspapers in New Jersey and New York with over 6.5 million readers. We can help businesses large and small reach their target audiences.
We are immediately looking for two Marketing Consultants to service our Essex County territory.
As a Marketing Consultant you will:
Train and onboard clients
Help clients to get maximum value from our service
Consult with and advise clients on best practices for online advertising and marketing using the TAP platform
Build and maintain relationships with business owners and executives who use our service
Handle customer renewals with the aim of growing your portfolio
Understand client pain points and introduce new solutions when needed
Attend local networking and community events
Prior sales experience
Strong business acumen and proven ability to learn quickly
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and passion for working with clients
A track record of high achievement and meeting deadlines and targets
Digital ad sales experience a plus
Current or recent book of business a plus
We have office at 25 South Livingston Ave, Suite E, Livingston, New Jersey.
This is a full time position and will require time out in the field and in the office. You will be provided with office support, if necessary, while out in the field.
Compensation depends upon experience.
First year OTE $46,000 plus bonuses, Second year OTE $71,300 plus bonuses. STRONG POTENTIAL FOR $100,000 PLUS AFTER FIRST YEAR
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Advanced Advertising Manager - College Station, TX
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink‐branded digital cable television, high‐speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
The Advanced Advertising Manager will be responsible for developing, launching and implementing sales campaigns, strategies, and training for new and advanced products. Short-term strategies will ensure understanding and implementation of goals across Central Media regarding the products. This position may have additional responsibility for direct reporting employees.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
- Translates Suddenlink Media advanced advertising products and sales strategies into operational objectives and plans
- Leads the establishment of annual product goals and strategies
- Responsible for budget attainment of advanced advertising products to include Video on Demand, Mobile Texting, Internet and Interactive Television
- Tracks and reports on new developments and successful deployment of advanced advertising concepts throughout Central Media
- Prepares information and data to support the development and delivery of sales proposals to capitalize on business conditions or to maximize local sales
- Champions and coordinates materials and resources to design and implement initiatives including: website, sales support materials, customer testimonials and targeted sales campaigns
- Analyzes sales and marketing activities and results, impact on the product line and recommends/implements revisions as necessary
- Participates in sales process through personal contact and visits with strategic customers
- Performs in-depth analysis along with product development and industry research
- Partners with sales leaders to evaluate the impact of product, packaging and pricing adjustments
- Coordinates promotions with external business partners
Ability to travel as needed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1–3 years selling experience or outside sales experience (particularly in Digital/Media Sales) with a proven track record in cold calling, prospecting, developing new business and closing the sale
- Knowledge of local Greenville community/businesses is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Sr. Product Manager - Advertising Tech / Social Media
TITLE: Sr. Product Manager - Advertising Tech / Social Media
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Relevant Advertising Tech ( "ad tech" ) product management" experience required
Client team is responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global eCommerce capabilities for our rapidly expanding customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in technology product management, but also an abundant curiosity to innovate.
The Marketing-Products team works across the business, marketing and technology organization to engage users through various marketing vehicles to Walmart destinations (web, mobile). The team is at the heart of all marketing and digital ad messages to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.
Qualifications & Experience
MBA degree or advanced technical degree
* MUST: Relevant Advertising Tech ( "ad tech" ) product management" experience required
Experience in Display ad technology and/or campaigns
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
Drive product management for Display and Paid Social Marketing Vehicles.
Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Marketing / Advertising / Communications Home Improvement Industry
MARKETING / ADVERTISING / COMMUNICATIONS HOME IMPROVEMENT INDUSTRY
With the economic outlook for this year and next year, the job market is competitive. Finding a good job is key in pushing you above the competition.
We are a consistently growing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations. We identify and develop new streams of revenue for our clients through unique advertising strategies including events, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. We create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market.
We have recently expanded and added new clients to our database. This success has opened 8 new positions that we are looking to fill immediately. Candidates will aid in the development of each new client and increase productivity in multiple divisions.
In our Management Training Program, we use a hands on approach that will challenge you to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations, lead generation, and management. We provide a setting that will broaden the trainees’ experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and maturity. In a short amount of time, the trainee will have the opportunity to work with several different clients as well as the management.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life, but the following majors will be considered first:
- Public Relations
- Sports Management
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!