Advertising Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Advertising Clerk
Advertising Agency Account Manager
I'm a recruiter (headhunter). This service is free to you (the candidate). One of the advertising agencies I do recruiting for is looking to hire an...
Advertising Agency Account Manager
$35,000 to $40,000 base salary
Brand new office
Free covered parking
Friendly & supportive culture
Great variety of responsibilities
Extraordinarily talented all-star team
Paid vacations, paid sick days, paid holidays
Fast-paced, no bureaucracy or unnecessary meetings
Modern, creative, ambitious, forward-thinking, open-minded
Paid vacations, paid sick days, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match
Medical, HSA, dental, vision, prescription, life, long-term & short-term disability insurance
Opportunity to report to, and learn from a highly regarded Leader who will take your career to the next level
Point of contact for clients
Account strategy consultation
Track, manage and prioritize projects
Analyze performance & client challenges
Develop and deliver effective presentations
Develop realistic plans, action steps, and timetables
Educate clients regarding the timing required for execution
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce campaigns
Propose additional products and services within existing accounts
Identify and lead process improvements where needed
Manage multiple demands and competing priorities
Become an industry expert on assigned vertical
Passion for your work
Desire to make a significant impact
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
Critical thinking self-starter that thrives in rapidly changing environment
2-5 years of experience managing projects and clients in an agency
Top-notch skills in listening, communication and time management
Social media, search marketing, marketing & advertising trends
Project Management, managing multiple client projects
- Email your resume to Sean.Zetts@RiversideRecruiting.com for more information
Sr. Recruiter & President
advertising marketing project manager account executive advertising firm advertising agency marketing firm marketing agency account manager
Post a Job
3Rd Shift Mailroom : Data Entry Clerk / Mailroom Clerk Mechanicsburg
TDY will consider a candidate’s compliance with the application instructions to be indicative of the type of conduct that it may expect from the candidate during employment. Therefore, failure to comply with these instructions may be grounds for exclusion from employment consideration.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified. Preference given to applicants with previous mailroom/imaging experience. Must have windows based computer experience. Please submit a resume with 3 professional references - please list your skills online in the area provided after you hit the APPLY button. If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
Contract Workers must have a High School diploma or GED Certification at a minimum, PC experience is required and must be reflected on your resume. You must have good clerical and organizational skills, be quality-oriented, have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to handle multiple tasks daily by priority, and the ability to adapt to continual processing changes. You will be working in a production and fast-paced environment and your job will be dependent on your ability to learn new tasks and meet our clients goals. It is also helpful to have prior experience in processing mail and/or operating Imaging and OCR equipment. We are seeking "team oriented" persons.
All employees will be utilizing computers and electronic equipment. You may be asked to assist other employees in completing their tasks as well as other duties as assigned including but not limited to: mentoring new employees.
- The Mailroom positions are responsible for opening, sorting, and controlling mail for processing. Responsibilities will also include sorting and correcting electronic documents. These tasks are performed through site verification and basic knowledge of the data for each document type.
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.
Senior Business Development Manager - Mobile Advertising (Remote)
We are currently looking for a senior level Business Development Manager to join a reputable global mobile advertising company. This will be remote work where the candidate is able to work anywhere in North America. They are offering a very attractive compensation package (base + commission) for the right candidate.This is a one-year contract role that will be extended based on performance.
- 3+ years of experience in sales within the affiliate marketing space
- Mobile advertising sales experience is a must
- FREE TRIAL sales experience is a must
- Proven track record of sales
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Hunter mentality
Advertising / Marketing Associate - NOW Hiring
Dailey Pinnacle Enterprise is one of the premier marketing and advertising firms in the San Diego area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. We recently signed major clients ranging from telecommunications and home improvement, as well as electronics! In addition to creating a positive image for our clients, the key to our success and growth is the ability to generate a greater market share for each and every client. In order to deliver results to our clients, we are in need of entry level sales and marketing representative to assist in the sales, marketing, and customer service work we conduct in retail stores for our clients.
Exposure to the following fields:
· Marketing and Advertising
· Promotional Sales
· Campaign Orientation
· Client Relations
· Personnel / Interviewing
· Face to Face Customer Service
· Development of Marketing Plans
Dailey Pinnacle Enterprise will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
· Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
· Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
· Be a career oriented individual
Advertising Account Executive (Entry Level)
If you are looking to begin your first career in sales and marketing or transition from another industry into the sales and marketing field, our entry-level account manager position is the perfect fit.
All of our sales and marketing representatives receive full training in their new position. This training includes but is not limited to; in-house classroom-style training, hands-on field training and continued support and coaching from peers and management throughout their career.
As Morph continues to expand its sales and marketing division, new account management positions have been created.
Sales & Marketing Representative
Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level- Full training Provided
Learn and understand client product knowledge- Full training Provided
Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
Be able to complete marketing presentations
Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
Gain an understanding of business finances
Comprehensive Sales Training
Direct Marketing Training
Target Market Research
Build and Protect Brand Management
Ideal candidates are:
Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
Individuals with a sports or military background
Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
Advertising Sales Executive
We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in sales. If you love building relationships with clients, coming up with results driven solutions, and working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, this might be the career for you!
- Proven track record of sales success in local media setting
- Digital media sales experience preferred
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Account Coordinator - Recent Advertising Major Graduates
Our firm is a full-service promotional marketing agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, creative, and media producing measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
The Account Coordinator will assist in managing all account support systems, i.e. budgets, traffic, legal clearance, and production coordination. As an Account Coordinator, you will build a relationship with entire account team. The Account Coordinator will also in conjunction with the Account team serve as the client interface on smaller scale production requests (assets, scheduling coordination, etc.).
- Develop and manage creative training and entrepreneurial guidance
- Manage the execution of team development and client production.
- Create and maintain sales reports.
- Monitor creative development and production.
- Assist Account Executive with legal substantiation and clearance.
- Agency experience as an Account Coordinator preferred but not necessary; will consider smart, enthusiastic recent graduate with strong desire to get into advertising/marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of advertising process, particularly
- Marketing/ Advertising Agency experience
- Relevant account management internship: 1 year
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Advertising Account Executive
Advertising Account Executive
Objective: We are currently searching for a new marketing representative to take on new roles in numerous departments and help with the development of new marketing strategies for our clientele.
We are one of the most effective and influential advertising businesses in the area and across the US. We serve clients in a wide variety of industries. Ultimately, our goal is to establish a bridge between them and their target consumers. Using geo-targeting and market research, we reach the right audience to ensure each initiative complement a business’ goals and financial targets.
· Demographic Research and development
· Classroom Training on new product marketing and sales
· Mentoring and leadership development with current staff and management
· Customer Service and Acquisition Services
· Direct marketing of products and services with preferred customers and businesses
· Management Training Options for marketing staff
· BA Degree preferred
· Customer service or marketing background; training is provided
· Great work ethic and student mentality
· Must pass background check and drug screening
· Communication skills are a must
· Leadership and management capabilities
Advertising Firm- Retail Marketing Campaigns
New Age Events Inc. - Las Vegas, NV
Our rapid expansion has created opportunities for growth and advancement for our Entry Level Advertising and Marketing Associates. We develop them into future Advertising and Marketing Directors through our training program. They will then go onto lead and manage our new offices.
We are looking to select motivated individuals to work in a fast paced advertising and marketing environment.
This is an Entry Level Advertising and Marketing Position with advancement into a Marketing Director role.
1. Learning and executing the standard sales and marketing systems.
2. Managing and developing other sales & marketing associates within a team oriented environment.
3. Branch and Market Management: The individual transitions from learning the entry level sales functions to managing the marketing needs for one of our clients.
Extensive training is provided and we will continue your education throughout your career with us.
Candidates that we have been selected for this position in the past have come from very diverse backgrounds that include marketing, business, sales, customer service, hospitality, retail, public relations and the restaurant industry.
What we are looking for:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Ability to work in a people and team environment.
3. Potential to develop strong Leadership Skills
4. Career minded individuals looking for personal and professional growth.
5. Fluent in a second language is a plus, but not mandatory.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & marketing opportunities but they must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
About New Age Events:
New Age Events is the regions leading event-based outreach services provider. We specialize in attention-grabbing promotions that alleviate clients of their marketing responsibilities. Our insightful and experienced brand ambassadors quickly plan and execute campaigns that guarantee lasting profitability much more so than any outdated communication channel, such as billboard or newspaper ads, could ever achieve. Our results are inspired by our talented experts and thorough research and market analysis.
Furthermore, when we create campaigns, we carefully integrate the specific business objectives of the organizations we serve. We rapidly initiate a broad-reaching and compelling initiative aimed at the most profitable consumer groups in order to deliver measurable results within a matter of weeks. This ensures a superior return on investment, every time.
Digital Brand Specialist – Advertising Team
Digital Brand Specialist – Work from Home
As more and more retail sales move online, more manufacturers need experts to effectively manage their e-commerce business. That’s where Sage Tree comes in. We need a sharp and nimble Digital Brand Specialist to help growing e-commerce clients manage their reporting, analytical, and search engine marketing needs.
As part of the digital marketing team, the Digital Brand Specialist may be involved in every phase of a project, from initial client contact and building rapport to better understanding client needs and utilizing appropriate assessment tools for the monitoring of project success.
To be successful, you’ll need to learn quickly, stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated independent worker. This is a remote position with flexible PTO, full health benefits, 401k match, phone allowance, and a company laptop. Even better, you’ll work among smart people with lots of motivation and great ideas.
- Complete project work within the digital marketing team to include:
- Build out and optimize pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, and other e-commerce sites
- Perform keyword research and determine the best way to optimize keyword strategy for pay-per-click ad campaigns
- Determine the most appropriate way to distribute client’s advertising budget and communicate strategy with clients on how our team will proceed
- Collaborate with team and client to identify and recommend brand strategies for clients
- Work alone and with the analytics team to benchmark success and assess growth opportunities
- Build rapport with clients to further relationships and increase sales
- Assist Digital Brand Managers with introducing business to potential clients through:
- Development of clear and engaging presentations, utilizing current PowerPoint capabilities, graphs, charts, and graphics
- Development of client-deliverable materials including forecasts, analysis, reports and more
- Participation in sales meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of initiative and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required
- Desire to contribute to a positive work environment and create success for clients and team members
- Ability to build relationships across teams and clients
- Strong verbal communication skills and confidence when speaking to clients or executive teams
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and streamline processes
- Amazon Marketing Services or Google AdWords experience a plus
- Tableau experience a plus
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing, Business, or related fields
- 1-3 years of marketing, e-commerce or other field; digital advertising experience highly preferred
- Background in eCommerce and online marketing preferred